PDA

View Full Version : Sotai ASBRPG Graveyard

Pages : 1 [2]

Skye
13th May 2006, 10:26 AM
Hm. Okay, Can we use the old one now and then we can use the new one next time I ask for it in battle. Thanks for letting me know!

Hyperness is a Good Thing
13th May 2006, 10:33 AM
Darkfire, I won't be very free for the next few days..*mutters about bio* and I don't have enough time to ref... erm... >.> unless you want to wait, I suggest that you ask for another ref, I really don't mind. =)

Skye
13th May 2006, 11:02 AM
Okay, I understand. I think I'll take a new Ref if anyone is avaliable. Hope you get unbusy soon. ^^

Pichu Luver
13th May 2006, 02:31 PM
[font=sylfaen]Oops, right if I'm out tell me and I'll delete this.

[font=monotype corsiva]-~:*River Eytheranea*:~-
→ North Hyners←

[font=monotype corsiva][size=2] River stretched and blinked at the bright sunshine flowing in through the window. She groaned but heaved herself up. Her Pokémon blinked slowly as they heard her move and started to rouse themselves as well.

When they all were at least half awake River passed out the muchies and they quickly gobbled it down. Lyall looked at River suspiciously, and sniffed her food before munching down though. 'Well wild caught, they aren't about to trust you right away. When you have the basically beat them up to catch 'em.' River thought. When the last scrap was gone she returned them all and packed her few scattered belongs, balancing the saddle on her hip.

She quickly trotted down the stairs, waving farewell to the Nurse and Chansies. The Gym's had recently opened but she knew she needed training. When she was outside she released Cimmy again. "Right boy, ready to give me a lift?"

Cimmy whined and nodded vigorously. River laughed and rubbed down his back with a rag before tossing the saddle and pad onto it. She did it up; checking with Cim to make sure it wasn't to tight before hoping on. Thankfully her Ponyta wasn't just out of the Egg and while he was 14'3, he was still quite tall enough to carry her.

They trotted through town, River getting used to the rhythm of his jog. North Hyners wasn't very large and soon they were out onto Route 255. "Ok Cim, be on the lookout for any Poké's."

Pichu Luver
13th May 2006, 02:34 PM
[font=sylfaen] Right if anyone is free . . .

Character Name: River Eytheranea
Pokemon: Ponyta (Cimmy), Horsea (Aysu) and Snubble (Lyall)

Wolfsong
13th May 2006, 06:46 PM
Amy Wolfe
Route 260
~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't long before Amy caught up with her pokemon. Pausing to catch her breath, the heat already begining to get to her. Sighing, Amy dropped her backpack at her feet and sat down. She was glad that she had pulled her hair up into a ponytail, as she was already sweating.

Her eyes quickly darted to her pokemon. Static, the hyperactive electrike that had chosen this route was running back and forth across the desert-like landscape. The heat didn't seem to bother the electric canine who was busy following the interesting scents his nose picked up. When he saw his trainer, he barked happily ran over to her licking her hand before following the next fantastic scent.

Shannon, on the other hand, sighed and glided through teh air to land on his trainer's head. Amy raised her hand to shield her eyes from the bright sun and began scanning the area to see if she could spot any wild pokemon. There had to be some around, after all Static was smelling somethign. "See anything?" she asked the hoothoot. "Hoot," the pokemon sighed.

Bulbasaur4
14th May 2006, 11:42 AM
Jace, feeling the Numel's weakness, threw the pokeball into the air so that it hit Numel dead on. The pokemon gave a cry of shock, but it was cut short as it's body was turned red and materialized into the pokeball. Violet watched in anticipation as it wiggled a few times, but then suddenly it pinged. Jace caught a... Numel!

Congrats!

Bulbasaur4
14th May 2006, 11:45 AM
[color=royalblue]
I finished another reffing battle for Heald! Here to claim my money and points! *bounces up and down*
Linky! (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=44008.0)

16th May 2006, 04:56 AM
*ish back* *runs around wildly catching up with stuff*

[center]Darkfire VS Diglett

Trainer Issued Command
Double Team ~ Break/Sky Attack ~ Break/Sky Attack

Stats
Taillow ~ Soar ~ M
Hp: 62%
Energy: 60%

Diglett ~ F
Hp: 42%
Energy: 74%

Round 5
Red – Health Loss | Yellow – Energy Loss | Blue – Energy Gain
Soar shimmers, and three images form behind him( 5% - Soar| ). They all fly to perch onto the nearby dead tree, and perch there, all the time keeping a close eye on the ground.

Diglett however feels perfectly safe underground, and she remains where she is, hoping that her enemy will just give up and go away. She relaxes, moving a little deeper into the earth(| 18% - Diglett| ).

Seeing that his opponent does not emerge, Soar too relaxes.(| 12% - Soar| ).

Ref’s notes: This might have looked like a setup, but I really did roll the (online)dice a couple of times and it showed even numbers(which I had determined as “stay underground” for the Diglett beforehand. So yeah. ^_^)

Stats
Taillow ~ Soar ~ M
Energy: 67%

Diglett ~ F
Energy: 92%

16th May 2006, 05:27 AM
Just wondering B4, do you want me to ref Double Team the old way, where clones appear, or the new one listed in the editted ASB Attack list? *copies pastes again*

Double Team (NO) - The user splits in multiple images, almost always surrounding its opponent. It generally causes confusion to its opponent and will stay that way until the user launches into another attack or the user or one of its images is hit by an attack, to which all of the clones will disappear.

Bulbasaur4
16th May 2006, 10:22 AM
the old way

Skye
16th May 2006, 08:42 PM
Yay! *hugs Hyperness* You were missed. ^^

Darkfire sighed and took a seat on the ground. "It can't stay there forever, Soar," she said encouragingly to her companion. The Taillow gave a sigh. "Just keep relaxing until it comes up, then attack with Sky Attack."

Relax/Sky Attack ~ Relax/Sky Attack ~ Relax/Sky Attack

17th May 2006, 04:48 AM
Hey Ryan, I thought you had a Mew not a Mewtwo? Oh well. Might have been mistaken.

~ Craven Orske ~ F ~
[size=9pt]Craven sneezed as some strong winds started to blow, slapping her wet clothes against her skin, making her feel chilled to the bone. On the battlefield, the Raikou seemed to be really dominating, and the Charizard, Chammpion wasn’t doing too well.

However, the boy didn’t seem to want to lose, and he shouted, “Okay Chammpion, get a rest, Mewtwo here you go!"

Craven’s eyes widened again. Man, did these two have some seriously amazing Pokemon…first a Raikou now a Mewtwo? She watched eagerly as the cat-humanoid Pokemon appeared with a flash of light.

Xvin was already shimmering, and four images split off him, and they stood shoulder to shoulder, a truly formidable sight. However, the Mewtwo, almost contemptuously, released some bright stars at every single one, and the illusion was shattered, leaving behind the single Raikou.

Having concentrated for a while after making the illusion, Xvin was ready, and he opened his mouth. A concentrated beam of lethal energy shot out, hitting the Mewtwo dead on, and knocking it backwards. He struggled a while, but levitated, regaining his balance.

She would see that the Raikou had used up a lot of energy for the last attack, and he was eager to rest. However, the Mewtwo, taking the opportunity to strike while his opponent was weak, concentrated, his formidable psychic powers focused.

Craven gasped as a huge collection of rocks burst out of the ground, collapsing onto the Raikou, entombing Xvin completely.

In her hand, the PokeReader beeped. [i]
Mewtwo. Health: 82%, Energy: 81%. Status: In control of the battle for now, feeling confident.

Seeing the look on the girl trainer’s face, Craven directed the PokeReader over, and read carefully.

Xvin, Raikou. Health: 49%, Energy:53%. Status: Unknown, currently buried in rock.

Biting her lip, Craven clutched the PokeReader tightly, waiting for the next series of attacks.

17th May 2006, 05:02 AM
Lol. Sorry for dragging out your battle so long..>.<

Trainer Issued Command
Relax/Sky Attack ~ Relax/Sky Attack ~ Relax/Sky Attack

Stats
Taillow ~ Soar ~ M
Energy: 67%

Diglett ~ F
Energy: 92%

Round 6
Though starting to feel a little restless, the Diglett restrains herself and decides to hide just a little longer. Up on his tree, Soar’s eyes never stray, so concentrated is he on watching the ground(6% - Soar and Diglett ).

Finally, thinking that her opponent has to have gone, Diglett pokes her head out of her hole cautiously. This is exactly what Soar has been waiting for, and he takes to the sky quickly. One of his clones flies with him, whereas two others stay on the tree.

Turning around quickly, Diglett spots the two clones on the tree and glares. Summoning her energy, she aims some large rocks at them, but to her surprise, the rocks just pass through the insubstantial figures, and the images dissipate( 7% - Diglett ).

Thus, she is totally unprepared as Soar comes hurtling down from the sky, crashing into her and striking her hard before darting off away quickly before she can act(14% - Diglett , 7% - Soar )

Stats
Taillow ~ Soar ~ M
Energy: 66%

Diglett ~ F
Hp: 28%
Energy: 91%

Skye
17th May 2006, 08:30 AM
Lol, not a problem.

Darkfire relaxed finally. This battle was hers. It was tempting to attempt to capture the Diglett, but It would be of more use to her to train from it. "Soar, Aerial Ace and try to finish it off. If it goes back underground, return to hte tree and rest."

Aerial Ace/Relax ~ Aerial Ace/Relax ~ Aerial Ace/Relax

17th May 2006, 10:43 AM
Bleh, Aerial Ace is quite a weak attack.. oh well! ^_^ I’m sure you’re eager to continue on with your Pokemon journey, lol, one last round after this one should end it.

Trainer Issued Command
Aerial Ace/Relax ~ Aerial Ace/Relax ~ Aerial Ace/Relax

Stats
Taillow ~ Soar ~ M
Energy: 66%

Diglett ~ F
Hp: 28%
Energy: 91%

Round 7
Soar swoops down for the gazillionth time perhaps, and his left wing glows. The Diglett is still looking around rather blurly, and she jumps in surprise as her head is hit again(7% - Diglett, 4% - Soar). He is already out of reach by the time she recovers herself.

Soar scores a second time on her, but this time, she reacts fast enough to slash at him a couple of times with her razor sharp claws(7% - Diglett, 8% - Soar, 4% - Soar, 5% - Diglett). He strikes back, smacking her another time with his wing(8% - Diglett, 4% - Soar). She retaliates with another quick slash that tears off several feathers, but he is still able to fly, albeit a little shakily(8% - Soar, 4% - Diglett).

Stats
Taillow ~ Soar ~ M
Energy: 54%

Diglett ~ F
Hp: 6%
Energy: 82%

Skye
17th May 2006, 09:12 PM
Darkfire considered for a moment. This Diglett had proved powerful in battle already, and it would be useful when she had other Pokemon ot catch. She lifted a Pokeball. "Change of plans. Soar, you rest. If she breaks out of my second Pokeball, attack with Wing Attack"

Pokeball(relax) ~ Pokeball(relax) ~ Wing Attack

Mystic_clown
18th May 2006, 03:27 AM
Your Name: Madd Kalistan
Your Description: He's quite tall, standing at about 6 foot with a lean build. His neat black hair falls just below his shoulders and his eyes don't match (one's green, the other's blue). He's a bit cute.

As for clothing, Madd's chosen a strange attire. His wears a white undershirt, a white jacket with pruple trim and three belts instead of buttons, white and purple vertically striped pants, green shots, white gloves and a very tall black and white checkered tophat. He's normally carrying a cane as well.
Your Personality: He's a bit strange. He's normally quite cheerful (a bit too cheerful) and likes to speak in riddles. He suffers from mood swings as he can go from cheerful to depressed to maniac in a second. He's also quite smart and loves to show it off.
City: Lud
Pokemon: Duskall (M)
Captured Pokemon: Clampearl (F)
Friends: anyone?

Madd Kalistan
-----------------------------------
Things were almost quiet in the seas surrounding Lud island...until....

"aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!"

SPLASH!

Madd landed head first in the water, his partner Duskull landing soon afterwards. Flailing for a bit, Madd managed to get his head above water. He turned to the direction of the island and shook his fist.

"That was a bit much don't you think!?" he shouted. Sure, he had caused a bit of trouble, but that didn't mean htey had to catapult him off the island.

And whatsmore, where'd they get the catapult!?

Madd snarled before he realised...he couldn't swim, and soon went under. His Duskull, who was hovering above the surfice, began to panic.

That was until his trainer's body rose up from underneath the water.

From where he was, Duskull couldn't see anything, but it seemed that something was keeping him up. Madd slid back to reveal none other then a Clampearl! Madd's eyes widened in delight.

"A Clampearl!" he chimed, "I'm saved! And have something to eat when we reach land!"

A look over horror swept across the Clampearl's face and Madd laughed.

"I'm just kidding," the tall teen laughed, "Listen, could you do me a favour and take me to land?"

The Clampearl nodded (or tried to anyway) and turned towards Lud.

"Um, I mean land AWAY form Lud."

The Clampearl gave a look that said 'oh, boy', before turning and heading off in a random direction.

18th May 2006, 06:07 AM

Trainer Issued Command
Pokeball(relax) ~ Pokeball(relax) ~ Wing Attack

Round 8
With a quick, sure movement, Darkfire threw out a Pokeball, which opened to engulf the Diglett.

Though still feeling quite energetic, the Diglett just did not have what it took to get itself out, and after a few futile struggles, the Pokeball was still.

Stats
Taillow ~ Soar ~ M
Energy: 54%

Diglett ~ F
Hp: 6%
Energy: 82%

Congrats Darkfire, on your VERY FIRST CAPTURE! *shakes hands* Thanks for coming to the Wild Battles, and I'm taking a day's break before reffing for someone else.

Mystic_clown
18th May 2006, 06:36 AM
[COLOR=green]Character Name: Madd Kalistan
Pokemon: Duskull (m) Clampearl (f)

Skye
18th May 2006, 08:34 AM
Darkfire Storm
Route 260

~~~

About an hour into the wasteland known as Route 260, Darkfire came across a Diglett. Hoping to save some time on a quick battle, she sent out Soar. “Okay, begin with some tactics to keep yourself from being hurt, it might save us time,” she decided. She had been thinking about this for a while now, and it made sense. Soon, however, she realized the only fast way was a direct way.

After resorting to numerous Sky Attacks and Aerial Aces, she realized that this Diglett was quite the combatant and would be a good edition to her team. She finished debating with herself when Soar’s batches of Aerial Aces left the ground type weakened physically, but not yet knocked out.

“Let’s catch it!” she said and launched a Pokéball while Soar stepped aside to rest for the moment. He knew that if Diglett somehow managed to break her two Pokéballs, he would be free to knock it out.

The Diglett fought hard against the Pokéball, shaking it frantically. Even though she had a lot of energy left, she was no match for the capture device, and soon submitted. Darkfire walked over to the Pokéball and clipped it to the strap of her bag, which could be decorated nearly anywhere with Pokéballs given she purchased enough clips.

“This will be helpful,” she said to Soar, who landed on her shoulder, tired. He preened her hair gently, and Darkfire relaxed a little. She was free, and it was time to cut loose and relax a little. She smiled at her bird and stroked him gently before moving on.

A few hours later saw her in Diruntha. She admired the small, peaceful town with its huts and serene feeling that it gave off. She sighed and headed around the town. First she dropped off Soar and Diglett to be healed. While this was about, she let Haunt, her Gastly, out to be with her. She next went to the Mart and purchased two more Pokéballs. She took the remaining money and deposited in the bank, which was across from the Mart, and headed to collect her Pokémon. Then, she headed back to Route 260, eager to see what she could find.

Skye
18th May 2006, 08:36 AM
Name: Darkfire Storm
Current Amount of Money: $200
What you want to Buy: Pokeball x2
Amount of Money you have After buying the Object: $160

Skye
18th May 2006, 08:40 AM
Opening an account, had $200 frorm starting (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=44020.msg640500#msg640500), and spent $40 for Pokeballs (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=44012.msg642210#msg642210). Total Balance: $160

Skye
18th May 2006, 08:25 PM
Name: Darkfire Storm
Pokemon: Taillow (m, Soar) - Gastly (f, Haunt) - Diglett (f)

Bulbasaur4
19th May 2006, 06:14 PM
[color=royalblue]
I was just hoping that some one could quickly take care of my battle...? W_O was doing the reffing but she's gone now. I just threw a pokeball at the Rhyhorn (if you look back) so it shouldn't take too long...

20th May 2006, 12:16 AM
[color=royalblue]
Kalah Byquest -

Kalah smiled happily at Da’s progress… she was really showing herself in the heat of battle. “Great job Da! We’re almost there…” Kalah grinned, seeing the Rhyhorn breathing rather heavily although he was still rearing to go. “Okay Da, still got a few icy punches in you?” Da seemed to nod cheerfully, as Kalah grinned and pointed at the Rhyhorn once more.
“Okay, use Icy Punch again when you see a good opportunity… but again, be careful of Rhyhorn’s powerful attacks. If he tried to come at you, make a strong barrier to defend yourself. Use Icy Punch again whenever you see an opening… hopefully soon we’ll be able to take a pokeball to this guy.”

Icy Punch – Barrier – Icy Punch
[I am so happy for Egg moves… @_@ ]
Also, if it makes any difference… after this round, I am going to throw a pokeball. Just thought it might speed things up if I say that. ^_^

I'll help complete the reffing if you want...

B4, this is the latest post from you about your battle that i can find, so it's one round more until you're throwing the Pokeball right?

Bulbasaur4
20th May 2006, 05:34 PM
[color=royalblue]
Yeah, I just figured it would be easiest to say that after Da did those moves, my character would simply throw a pokeball. ^^; But yes!

20th May 2006, 10:45 PM
[center]Kalah Byquest vs. Rhyhorn,
Round 3

Route – 256

Abra [F] Da | Trainer – Kalah Byquest
77 health
59 Energy
Status – Smug about her icy power, a bit scared of the Rhyhorn, he pulls scary faces! Argh!
Ice Punch – Barrier – Ice Punch
Ref’s notes: Couldn’t find Icy Punch anywhere, assumed that it was ice punch

Rhyhorn [M]
52 health
63 Energy
Status – Cold! Angry! GRR!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Round 4 begins!
Red – Health loss | Yellow – Energy loss

Though still rather afraid of the Rhyhorn, Da overcomes her fear and moves forward cautiously. Rhyhorn, on seeing her approach, lowers his head and his long, deadly horn starts spinning. Seeing his slow advance, Da almost loses her cool, but with great courage, she leaps forward, smashing her icy fist into the side of his head(12% - Rhyhorn, 5% - Da). Rhyhorn tries to swing his head so that the horn comes in contact with her, but he only manages a glancing blow before she leaps away(6% - Da, 4% - Rhyhorn).

Snorting wildly, Rhyhorn lowers his head and charges forward at the Abra, but he crashes straight into a barrier that she had set up within seconds, hurting himself, while she smiles behind it, unhurt(4% - Rhyhorn, 4% - Rhyhorn, 4% - Da).

Feeling slightly dizzy, infuriated and with a major headache, the Rhyhorn can barely move as he is still in a daze from the impact of the crash. Seeing this, Da takes the opportunity to give the Rhyhorn another cold punch right on his nose, which freezes up almost instantly(12% - Rhyhorn, 4% - Da).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

71 health
46 Energy
Status – not afraid of the big Rhyhorn anymore, feeling very confident

Rhyhorn [M]
24 health
55 Energy
Status – angry, dizzy, almost murderous

Bulbasaur4
20th May 2006, 10:50 PM
[color=royalblue]
Kalah smiled, "Good job Da!" And with that she plucked a pokeball from her belt and threw it at the Rhyhorn in hopes of catching it.

Pokeball! - Pokeball! - Pokeball!

classy_cat18
20th May 2006, 10:53 PM
Um, could someone pick up where Weasel Overlord left off? I was in the middle of my battle with the Horsea.

20th May 2006, 11:16 PM
Kalah Byquest vs. Rhyhorn,
Round 3

Route – 256

77 health
59 Energy
Status – Smug about her icy power, a bit scared of the Rhyhorn, he pulls scary faces! Argh!
Pokeball ~ Pokeball ~ Pokeball

Rhyhorn [M]
52 health
63 Energy
Status – Cold! Angry! GRR!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ref gets out her dice
round 4
86% capture at 24% health

With a quick, fluid movement, Kalah throws the Pokeball at the Rhyhorn. It burst open, sucks in the Rhyhorn and closes. All attention is on the Pokeball, which shudders once, twice....thrice, and then....

It moves no longer. The rhyhorn has been successfully CAPTURED!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Congrats to Kalah on your new Rhyhorn. ^_~

Heald
21st May 2006, 12:18 PM
Jace McClane - entering North Hyners

After battling and capturing my new Numel, Gordon, I headed straight for the Pokemon Center to heal him, plus give Violet a rest.

The city had a faint agricultural smell to it and the people were friendly - they could clearly see I was a trainer and so offered me drinks if I looked lost or bored.

Eventually I went back to the Pokemon Center and released Gordon, who was half asleep. I tapped him on the head and he woke up, but looked quite scared. I smiled and offered him some food, then stroked down his back, which seemed to calm him down. Thankfully, Numel are slightly easier than Absol to control and so I didn't need to do much to get him to obey me. Now hopefully I can get on route to 257, passing through 255 again.

Drusilla
22nd May 2006, 12:30 PM
OK, since Ryan says that this was something that was originally planned but got lost in the shuffle, I went ahead and compiled this list of who's doing what; hope that's OK.

I've sorted by (original) ref, and listed by trainer vs pokemon followed by the date that the ref picked up the battle. If there was a change in ref, I noted it after the date but did not relist under the new ref. Waiting battles are listed by date, oldest first.

I know that there are some random alternations between character name, user name, and real name... sorry, my brain is kinda on the fritz right now. If I made any mistakes, I appologize, I can't read my own handwriting... ~_~;;

Refs

Bulbasaur4: Tsukasa vs. ? (there's an image, and I can't see it...) (4/24); Ryan vs. Scyther (5/4); Heald vs. Numel (5/11)

Tsukasa: Drew vs. Zigzagoon (4/23); VP Mike vs. Clamperl (4/24)

Roy Karrde: River vs. Snubble (4/23); Crystal Tears vs Gastly (4/23)

Weasel Overlord: Kalah vs. Ryhorn (4/26), transferred to HIAGT; Emi vs. Horsea (5/10), requested new ref 5/20; ref status unknown

Crystal Tears: NCNS

Hyperness Is A Good Thing: Hatake Mike vs. Oddish (4/24); Weasel vs. Hoothoot (4/25); Grey vs. Girafarig (4/26); Darkfire vs. Diglett (5/9)

Tsuki Megami: Heald vs. Absol (4/24), transferred to Kalah; ref no longer active

Hatake Kakashi: HIAGT vs Slugma (4/24); Hinata vs. Stantler (4/24), battle abandoned; ref no longer active

Waiting List

Dru (5/12)
River (5/13)
MC (5/18)
Darkfire (5/18)

EDIT: I would be more than happy to be a ref if someone could walk me through how it works... It looks kinda bleak, with being three down and ASBRPG being opened up to the "public", as it were...

Roy Karrde
22nd May 2006, 12:33 PM
Thanks for making the list Dru, I am trying to get the full version done and it should be up by Tonight. It would be up right now but my Boss wants me back to work in a hour ;.;. All of the Beta stuff will be moved into the RPG archives and new topics will be started.