PDA

View Full Version : Wow, this isn't f'ed up...{/sarcasm}

Dark Dragonite
17th April 2006, 02:35 PM
I found out last night that my mom had given adoption papers and everything to my dad and stepmom when I was down here back in 1995...then a family lawyer kept them from finding me to even send a bday gift, or christmas gift, or anything, they had 2 PIs, it was as if I had never exsisted...meanwhile 2 exs of mine had PIs do a heck of a background check...My dad was tortured by this, I couldn't even be mentioned...all this time, I thought they didn't care to contact me, I know I wasn't kidnapped, but, wow, my whole life, 10yrs without my dad, and we have so much in common despite the lack of knowing each other, I've had a handfull of people know I was his without being told, they say we look so much alike...

I'm gonna be a little messed up the next few days, besides that my bro's b-day party(video games, go karts, lazer tag, bumper boats) tore up my leg muscles, so I'm limping, overindulged in ice cream cake, so my stomach is blah, and well, 10 years...wasted...

I will thank Jess, because she is the reason I attempted to get back in contact with my dad, and I am now living a better life for it.

10 YEARS LYRICS

"Wasteland"

Change my attempt good intentions

Crouched over
You were not there
Living in fear
But signs were not really that scarce
Obvious tears
But I will not
Hide you through this
I want you to help
And please see
The bleeding heart perched on my shirt

Die, withdraw
Hide in cold sweat
Quivering lips
Ignore remorse
Naming a kid, living wasteland
This time you've tried
All that you can turning you red

Should I, could I
Here we are with your obsession
Should I, could I

Crowned hopeless
The article read living wasteland
This time you've tried
All that you can turning you red
but I will not
Hide you through this
I want you to help

Should I, could I

Here we are with your obsession
Should I, could I

Heave the silver hollow sliver
Piercing through another victim
Turn and tremble be judgmental
Ignorant to all the symbols
Blind the face with beauty paste
Eventually you'll one day know

Limbs tied, skin tight
Self inflicted his perdition

Should I, could I
Should I, could I

EDIT: This is why I haven't been thinking clearly enough for ASB yet, all will be done tonight/tomorrow morning.

mr_pikachu
17th April 2006, 02:51 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, DD... I hope that things turn better for you in the near future. Good luck with your family issues.

Razola
21st April 2006, 01:09 AM
Something tells me that is not the works of TS Eliot.

Systematic Revolution
21st April 2006, 03:32 PM
Sorry to hear that, Steve.

Unfortunately I'm in a similar boat except my dad really HASN'T bothered contacting me. Though I don't know why...

But anyway... Hope things work out for ya. It's a good thing to get in touch with old family members, whether you knew them once or not.