PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Dan Brown book?

Zak
19th April 2006, 01:19 AM
Topic says it all. I actually have yet to read Deception Point, but I voted Digital Fortress anyway. I'm a huge fan of plot twists and even though Dan Brown seems to like to use them in every one of his books, Digital Fortress kinda pushed it with them. The whole code thing was great as well.

Also, despite the praise Da Vinci Code seems to be getting, I actually found it the least interesting compared to the others. It was good all right, but just didn't compare with the other two IMO.

Also, if for some reason you decide to talk about spoilers... just warn, you know.

~Zak

The_Missing_Link
19th April 2006, 01:37 AM
I love all four books but liked Digital Fortress the least. Didn't seem as exciting as the others

My favorite is Da Vinci Code though. I love all the theories and it makes you think about the multiple what if's. Angels and Demons is next but I'm looking forward to his next book

Gavin Luper
19th April 2006, 05:57 AM
I've read all four of them, and liked them all very, very, very much. Couldn't put them down from start to finish, especially so with The Da Vinci Code - which is what I voted for. It's simply the best one, I reckon, and most poignant.

My favourites (in order) are:

- The Da Vinci Code.
- Angels and Demons.
- Deception Point.
- Digital Fortress.

Cheers!

Razola
21st April 2006, 01:11 AM
Da Vinci Code is basically a decent book only getting attention because it's bringing a very old theory to the mainstream. A lot of people blieve it to be overrated.

Systematic Revolution
21st April 2006, 03:34 PM
I liked Angels and Demons. I've only read Angels and Demons and the DaVinci Code though.

Pm-5000fan
21st May 2006, 07:47 PM
Da Vinci all the way. I have yet to read the other books though.

Silencer
26th May 2006, 05:38 AM
Don't know the title but if I translate it it would be "The Bernini mystery"

It's the one with the ellection of the new pope or something like that.

Gavin Luper
26th May 2006, 09:38 AM
Don't know the title but if I translate it it would be "The Bernini mystery"

It's the one with the ellection of the new pope or something like that.

That sounds like Angels and Demons to me.

Silencer
26th May 2006, 01:20 PM
Then I'll vote that :p