PDA

View Full Version : [Game] Witch Trials (Round 3)

Plantae
20th April 2006, 07:00 PM
Mod Approved by Zak

Welcome to the zenith of the third game of Witch Trials, a new variant of Axis Mundi and its predecessor, the Werewolf Game.

Any questions on clarification are welcomed and should be directed to me by private message. You may find the rules here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/witchtrials.htm).

The following are the changes of the rules since last game:
Marked to Chosen (Roles)
Coexistence Statements
Divination

Please view these sections and note the differences.

General
1. Do not excessively spam in this topic.
2. Dead players may post sparsely, but may not give hints that could affect gameplay in any form.
3. Do not post private messages in the thread.
4. Do not edit your posts.
5. Post all votes in bold or they will not be counted.

Players are encouraged to state their suspicions and make accusations in the thread, as well as to utilize the new implement “alliance.” They are also encouraged to take vengeance for actions against their kind.

Please read the rules if you have not for any reason, and all others would do well to re-read them.

The participants of this round follow.

Players
Ace64
Green Lanturn
Magmar
TheBlueAvenger
Heald
Dark-San
Zcade0
Mega Horny
Chris Watarimono
Drew
Weasel Overlord
Vulpix.ck87

=====

The following players are currently deceased.

Dead
Heald - Daemon
Ace64 - Green Man
drew - Daemon
Chris Watarimono - Witch
Zcade0 - Witch
Mega Horny - Daemon
TheBlueAvenger - Reader
Weasel Overlord - Theurgist
Dark-San - Speaker

=====

The list below depicts which roles are yet alive for your convenience.

Roles Alive
Witch
Necromancer
Green Man

[color=orange]= Sunshine =

A lonely cross stood in the center of the square, Latin in origin for its twin beams, one standing tall and the width of it shorter. A charred pile of ropes lay at its foot, and a man examined them with scrutiny.

The crowd has burned a witch yesterday, the priest was merely assuring himself that the demon that had killed a child last night was not indeed her.

“Blasphemy…” He muttered it quietly as he walked on, for he could sense the tingle of magic mingling in the air, and believed firmly it was a tool only the divine deserved.

So when he passed a fortune teller in the street, he gave her no notice- he was but a mere cleric, and he had no mortal followers. There was a town to clean, be it by sanctity or murder- zeal would be a necessity in the following days.

Demons seldom traveled alone, and behind them witches too, and then all the others- the spirit of nature and tricksters, for evil came in hordes.

He had fears all his life that the dead would rise from their graves, and now it was that day, and the nadir of the church’s dominion.

If change was coming, the priest concluded that it would brought by law, and so he reentered the town hall- and the community trial proceeding within it.

A child had died in the night, clawed and marred, so surely someone was responsible.

=====

The current date/time is: ALLIANCE VICTORY.

Plantae
20th April 2006, 09:55 PM
Suffice to say tonight has definitely been an evening of interruptions. The roles are all out: begin Sunshine I.

Dark-San
21st April 2006, 04:27 AM
[b][size=3] I will be neutral. Unless someone can convince me on who to vote, I will stick to this vote.

Green Lanturn
21st April 2006, 06:09 AM
Blasphemy! Nobody will die tonight. At least, supposing everyone throws out the same vote...

nuetral

~GL

Greyfox
21st April 2006, 08:35 AM
Like many others, I suppose, I will remain neutral for the time being. Being the first day, it is unwise to throw out blind accusations...

-drew

Magmar
21st April 2006, 02:43 PM
I'm remaining neutral.

Zcade0
21st April 2006, 05:13 PM
nuteralness btw, why don't we say "this is the dance" anymore? I liked making fun of that. Plus, I havent done a good charelston in quite a while. :biggrin: anywho... I'm making an effort to be a *bit* more normal and not shout and yell happily when the badguys get killed (witch I idi anyway, I still don't know how I got suspicious) as that was my actual initial stratigy to draw the attention off myself by acting stupid and unsofisticated. I hope by acting a *bit* more normal and acting like I do in the real world, I may gain a little more respect from the others who play this and they won't vote me off as a scapegoat when they have no other leads or are trying to throw suspicion off themselves. Also, do not vote me out because of the timeframe when I vote or *if applys* missing my night ability. I am generally on the computer from 3:40(when I get home from school more or less unless its church night or I go to my grandmas, then I start around 5:30 or 6:30, also, these nights, I am usually on later at night also)-6:00 (or whenever my mom gets done with supper, again, I'm only 13.)
I vow to be as active as possible within this time. Also, if I cause any trouble with my alliance *if applies* by not being active at certain times, I appoligies. Thank you and have a nice day.

Zcade0
21st April 2006, 05:23 PM
I'm sorry, I made a tyop or two that I wish to corrct here as I am unable to edit my posts. I ment in the begining instead of idi I ment I did. Then shortly after I said "I still don't know how I got suspicious" I ment "I still don't know how you people got suspicious." Good Day

The Blue Avenger
21st April 2006, 05:50 PM
Why can't you edit your posts? O_o

Neutral for now.

Plantae
21st April 2006, 06:43 PM
You are not allowed to edit your posts because it can be confusing to the reader and myself (if you edit your vote for example) and allows you to remove information you later recognize as suspicious before everyone sees it; this further makes it impossible for an accusing player who did see said information to cite evidence, as it will have disappeared.

The Blue Avenger
21st April 2006, 06:51 PM
Oh, oh, right. For a while, I thought he meant that his account was blocked from editing. Sorry, sory, it's been a long day. ^^;

Plantae
21st April 2006, 10:05 PM
Well, not surprisingly...

Dead

Begin Moonshine I.

Plantae
22nd April 2006, 10:30 PM
Night heralds few events.

Dead

And Sunshine II quickly begins.

I have considered tweaking Witch Trials next round based on the point system of the new Chosen (Spiral) role. You can see this possible variant here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/witchtrialsps.htm).

Magmar
23rd April 2006, 12:14 PM
I guess everyone's waiting for someone to throw the first punch... umm...

Heald.

'Cuz he whines.

Zcade0
23rd April 2006, 12:30 PM
I'm on a bit early today as it is Sunday. Um... Might as well bandwagon here, I see no other excuse to vote for anyone. Heald

Weasel Overlord
23rd April 2006, 12:35 PM
[color=thistle]I'm voting Heald...'cos he smells.

But not literally, of course...I wouldn't know that...^^ But hey, I'm in a fickle, bandwagonney, too-hot-day-at-work mood today...

whatcha gonna do.

Heald
23rd April 2006, 12:48 PM
Voting for Magmar otherwise he'll win by cheating again. Being bandwagoned off will be incredibly annoying, especially since I've been screwed out of victory the last three games (inclusive of the last AM game).

The Blue Avenger
23rd April 2006, 01:22 PM
I'll make it interesting and vote for Magmar for the time being.

Ace64
23rd April 2006, 02:35 PM
I'm going with Magmar. That many votes for one guy, right after the other, can't be good news. Then again, it's the same for us, isn't it? Hahaha...

Heald
23rd April 2006, 04:26 PM
Actually, our posts are hours apart, whereas all of their's are in succession of mere minutes. Seems way too suspicious. Looks planned.

Greyfox
23rd April 2006, 04:32 PM
Heald's theory already makes more sense than "zomg!! heald smells lets kill im!!!1"

Magmar get's my vote.

-drew

Dark-San
23rd April 2006, 04:49 PM
[b][size=3] Heald, sorry bro.

Heald
23rd April 2006, 04:54 PM
This should be interesting. Dark-San tied it up for no apparent reason, so should I die, remember this could be an attempt to save Magmar, therefore they're in an alliance.

Magmar
23rd April 2006, 05:23 PM
Or maybe people just don't like you :)

Magmar
23rd April 2006, 05:25 PM
Or actually, maybe I'm just friends with Weasel outside this silly game, and she might happen to agree with me that throwing the first show is something that I seem to do an awful lot and people always follow my bandwagon, so rather than waiting for you for once, Heald, I'm exploiting you and hoping that, for once, you die first, and we don't have to listen to you bitch and moan for losing.

Heald
23rd April 2006, 05:33 PM
Yeah, you always lead the bandwagon and last time you won. Coincidence? Also, highlighting issues about the game is hardly bitching and moaning - Plantae can't know what inherent problems the rules of the game cause unless we tell him. If I highlight a problem about the Shaman role after the game has ended (which I did earlier in AM), that hardly helps me, since it is very unlikely that I will play the Shaman for the next few games, so it isn't exactly helping me is it?

I highlighted those points in case I die and so can't make any more posts. Your posts, on the other hand, just seem to be borderline flaming, which isn't really in the spirit of the game, and all the more reason why you should be voted off just to shut you up.

Mega Horny
23rd April 2006, 05:38 PM
Whoo sorry, guys, I'm late. I dont really have much evidence, but I feel as if Magmar is acting a little too snappy and defensive to be innocent. I pick Magmar

Ace64
23rd April 2006, 06:08 PM
Actually, maybe you two should just be cool. Dying sucks, I know, but it's still just a game. All this talk of whining and cheating seems a bit childish, whether it's got merit or not.

Green Lanturn
23rd April 2006, 08:35 PM
Somehow, I do not find magmar at blame. Just because others voted for him soon after could simply just mean others were hanging around waiting for someone else to vote, so they could gang up on that person who got voted for.

If anything, Id be supicious of the ones who voted after him.

So for now, sorry bud, but my vote is for Heald.

Granted this ties things, so let fate decide(or whoever votes next.

~GL

Plantae
23rd April 2006, 10:02 PM
I do so like to gamble with lives in this game.

Dead
Heald - Daemon

I believe impulse deserves a pat on the back at the start of Moonshine II.

Ace64
23rd April 2006, 10:05 PM
*whistles* Wow, that makes all of us look bad, eh. Seems like Heald's constant posts were an attempt to save himself, nothing more. Though he was identified pretty quick...Hmm. G'night.

Dark-San
24th April 2006, 01:01 AM
[b][size=3]@Heald~ It was like 5 am in the morning, time to report to camp and I was not thinking. I was just screening for the names and hop into the bandwagon since I can't pick a neutral vote. It happens that your name and Magmar's name are that list and I had pick you just to even things up.

Nothing of me allying with Magmar.

Heald
24th April 2006, 12:01 PM
Killed by fate again...but this time Magmar was afforded 24 hours instead of the 20 last game that screwed me over. Meh. As I said, someone has to point out these issues, but no doubt Magmar will gloat, even if it was my own pointing out of these issues that saved his skin.

Anyway, good luck the rest of my brethren.

Mega Horny
24th April 2006, 03:37 PM
Whoa, dude. Magmar, I could have sworn you were a daemon. Good call.

Zcade0
24th April 2006, 04:14 PM
Good, one down, 2 to go, then we got the witches to deal with. Good luck all.

Magmar
24th April 2006, 05:00 PM
Silly me, looks like I picked a daemon! I wonder who the other two could POSSIBLY be?

Plantae
24th April 2006, 10:24 PM
Here lies, in a pool of her own hemorrhage, mutilated beyond mention...

Dead
Vulpix.ck87 - Witch

May she rest in peace. Begin Sunshine III.

Magmar
25th April 2006, 02:36 AM
I'm going with Magmar. That many votes for one guy, right after the other, can't be good news. Then again, it's the same for us, isn't it? Hahaha...

My vote rests on you, Ace64, because for some reason I find you more suspicous than TBA and I have no other leads right now.

Mega Horny
25th April 2006, 04:29 AM
Well Magmar, you're quite the headstrong player. Your last guess was dead on, so until I see any further evidence, my vote goes to Ace64.

Dark-San
25th April 2006, 09:46 AM
[b][size=3] Sticking with the band wagon, Ace64.

The Blue Avenger
25th April 2006, 04:19 PM
Sure. Ace64 works for me.

Ace64
25th April 2006, 04:41 PM
Heh...it's funny how easily it becomes to start placing roles with players this game. In Axis Mundi, it was never this easy...And everybody who went for Magmar suddenly guns for me, even though their votes agreed with mine.

Ah, well, what can you do? Things are too easy. I'll go with Weasel Overlord. Nail the one you know than the one you don't.

Zcade0
25th April 2006, 04:54 PM
Ace64, bandwagoning worked last time.
Also, on the note of Vulpix, good job whatever killed her! Dosn't sound like deamonds though, so we must have inactive deamons not to have a deamon kill... I shall use this info to fgure something or other out. Btw, who all has a doom?

Plantae
25th April 2006, 05:48 PM
Dooms
Chris Watarimono - 1

Weasel Overlord
25th April 2006, 05:59 PM
[color=#8fbc8f]Snigger...RETALIATION VOTING! I vote...Ace64! narh...

Green Lanturn
25th April 2006, 06:08 PM
It is only necessary to vote in order to avoid doom, not like ill change anything.

Ace64

Best of luck

~GL

Plantae
25th April 2006, 09:08 PM
This is last call. I am liable to cut this in twenty-odd minutes as it looks rather inevitable anyway and I need some sleep.

Greyfox
25th April 2006, 09:15 PM
In order to evade the doom vote, I'll go with someone random, Mega Horny. Don't take this personal or anything, I just don't want to jump on the Ace64 bandwagon because I really don't think he's a bad guy.

-drew

Plantae
25th April 2006, 09:41 PM
Well, actually...

Dead
Ace64 - Green Man

And that is no error. Now, to the soft sonata of Moonshine III.

Mega Horny
25th April 2006, 10:29 PM
Mmm. Interesting. o.O

@Grey: And yes, understood.

Ace64
25th April 2006, 11:30 PM
[dead]La la. Pretty much a foregone conclusion since last nightfall. Oh well. Good luck.

Magmar
26th April 2006, 11:04 AM
The Green Man? Dead? O_o;

I'm on a roll. XD;

Zcade0
26th April 2006, 05:13 PM
How did that happen? Oh well, don't look a gift horse in the mouth I guess.

Mega Horny
26th April 2006, 05:22 PM
Yeah, seriously Magmar, whos next? lol.

Plantae
26th April 2006, 09:21 PM
This moonshine was rather uneventful.

Dead

I doubt Sunshine IV will be likewise.

Magmar
26th April 2006, 10:00 PM
I'm going to take a fairly educated shot in the dark and vote drew.

Greyfox
26th April 2006, 10:29 PM
Fairly educated shot in the dark? An oxymoron, that is. I can't retalliate by calling you a daemon, because you killed off a daemon in the first round, and no one would be foolish enough to vote off his teammate. You could, however, be a witch.

Even if I try to sway the vote, people are going to vote against me because of how accurate your guesses are. I won't give up easily however, and I'm certain you could be a witch. Your guesses have all been spot on, which leads me to believe that you're no mere mortal. My vote for this day goes to Magmar.

-drew

Magmar
26th April 2006, 10:35 PM
Because if I was a witch, I would definitely try to kill my Green Man. Nothing like betraying an alliance, eh? Ruining my record for this game sounds terrific! :) Nice try.

Greyfox
26th April 2006, 10:50 PM
Never said I made any sense; it's late, and I'm tired.

However, you could be using this as a feint to throw us off your trail.

-drew

Mega Horny
26th April 2006, 11:21 PM
Hmm. I have a feeling neither of them are guilty. I wont vote just yet -- wait and see whether they change their votes or someone else comes up with good evidence.

Dark-San
27th April 2006, 03:14 AM
[b][size=3] Magmar or drew? Between the two, I will go for drew. Magmar couldn't had been a witch since he voted out the green man nor he could a daemon since he was the first to initiate Heald's exit. So most probably a harmless mortal. drew on the other hand well only votes Magmar based on revenge and there isn't much strong justification on his side.

Green Lanturn
27th April 2006, 06:01 AM
As for evidence, I will note that Magmar has voted off both a Daemon and a Witch.

As for drew, yes, he voted for magmar in that first round, and was THE ONLY ONE outside of Ace himself who didnt vote for Ace(saying he just didnt want to join the bandwagon).

Therefore, I will vote for Drew.

~GL

Plantae
29th April 2006, 12:07 PM
Sunshine IV will last an additional twenty-four hours from this point.

The Blue Avenger
29th April 2006, 12:25 PM
Hmmm. Magmar has proved the most adept at killing off witches and daemons... I'ma vote for drew.

Zcade0
29th April 2006, 12:31 PM
drew Magmar=thruage. the only possibly answer. He singlehandedly killed a deamon and a witch, so he must be the thurage.

(again, weekend, so I'm here right after lunch)

btw, does anyone have Animal Crossing: Wild World? I neeed someone's friend code.

Magmar
29th April 2006, 10:45 PM
I will reiterate that my vote remains on [b]drew[b]. And my friends are all DRUNK right now, and I'm taking care of them. Just a lil tipsy here!

-B

Dark-San
30th April 2006, 11:55 AM
[b][size=3] Plantae, do pm the rest or contact them that the game is ongoing as usual. It seems to me like Magmar and me are the only ones who knows that the game still continues. The forum was again down for around 20 minutes for some upgrading just now in case you have no idea about this. If you need any help, I can glady chip in.

5 votes for drew and 1 for Magmar boy. I guess that we should get another astonishing result soon.

Zcade0
30th April 2006, 01:36 PM
I know the game is still on. Vote remains the same. (weekend, so I'm here early again)

Weasel Overlord
30th April 2006, 02:16 PM
[color=#8fbc8f]Well, it's true, Magmar does always pick the evil ones! Hence, my vote rests on Drew

...sorry bud...^^;;

Plantae
30th April 2006, 02:33 PM
I would send private messages, Dark-San, but I would think it has been found by now. In any case:

Dead
drew - Daemon

Begin Moonshine IV.

Mega Horny
30th April 2006, 04:32 PM
Jeez, Magmar is on a roll! I don't want to hop on any bandwagons if his evidence doesnt seem just, but I am pretty sure we can at least trust him.

Magmar
30th April 2006, 07:03 PM
And another one bites the dust?

Dark-San
30th April 2006, 09:27 PM
[b][size=3] In any case, I'm pretty sure we are left with a daemon to hunt out. Begin dusk...

Plantae
1st May 2006, 07:03 AM
My apologies. I had forgotten the dooming out occurring now.

Doomed Out
Chris Watarimono - Witch

Continue your moonshine endeavours.

Plantae
1st May 2006, 03:59 PM
The night is quiet.

Dead

Too quiet? Sunshine V.

Magmar
1st May 2006, 05:26 PM
Hmm...

Zcade0.

Debate.

Zcade0
1st May 2006, 05:34 PM
Why me? Oh well, I don't usually last this long, so I'll probably die. Anyway, because of no other choice, and seeing as magmar is the thurage, I won't vote for him, so... Dark-San Sorry, I have no evidence, just needed to vote for someone.

Dark-San
1st May 2006, 07:08 PM
[b][size=3] No evidences and you are voting for me? Zcade0, you get my vote, you should be the last witch.

Mega Horny
1st May 2006, 07:15 PM
Zcade's post seems suspicious. Until further evidence reveals itself, my vote also goes to Zcade

Green Lanturn
1st May 2006, 08:25 PM
It seems there will be no real debate. Everyone is pretty much following magmar's divine lead, and i shall not hinder this...

Zcade0.

~GL

The Blue Avenger
1st May 2006, 08:26 PM
Yeah, sure, Zcade. *scuttles back to studying*

Weasel Overlord
2nd May 2006, 07:10 AM
[color=#8fbc8f]Just a quick post for my vote before I scuttle painfully back to my bed...

I'm votin you, Z. Every damn game you pretty much give away your identity...and I'd like to know how you're so sure that Magmar is the Theurge...it's not the Theurge who can find out who people are...that's the Reader, foo.

Anywho...me vote goes to Zcade...

*runs painfully back to bed*

Zcade0
2nd May 2006, 04:25 PM
I can see I'm gona die, so I'll tell you my reasoning.

Yep, I'm the last witch, no ammount of fast talking can get me out of this. Magmar hast to be the thurage because ace said to me that he was purified. Plus, he wasn't voted off obiusly, being the green man and all three witches were alive then. so it is also my assumption that he is allied with either a deamon or one of the chosen to figure out who everyone is. Past games have said he isn't that lucky. My also assumption is Mega Horny is the last deamon. One of my brethern figured that out. Can't say I remember who or how, but he is. I voted for Dark-San because was the only person besides magmar on the posts that show up on the bottom of the screen when you post (as reference). I didn't back-vote for magmar besacue I had singled him out as a human and didn't want to seem to go back on my assumption, hence forth looking even more suspicious. I can also assume that Dark-San is one of the chosenor a deamon, because he is the only other trully active member arround. Soon there is gona be a flood of dooms so that will eliminate most of the others.

I love still being alive so I can help as much as I can before the eternal silence of death.

Yes, I did figure out a lot this round didn't I?
btw, pm me if I was right about you after I die.

The Blue Avenger
2nd May 2006, 04:32 PM
Plus, he wasn't voted off obiusly, being the green man and all three witches were alive then.

A witch died the night before Trey was lynched.

Just so you know. Not that it makes a difference, but yeah.

Plantae
2nd May 2006, 06:24 PM
The infallible one strikes again.

Dead
Zcade0 - Witch

And silence brought to the supernatural as the sun sets to Moonshine V.

Zcade0
3rd May 2006, 02:06 PM
good point... Forgot that, didn't really scan the past pages for info...

Plantae
3rd May 2006, 07:32 PM
I apologize for my dallying.

Alive
Vulpix.ck87

That brings us to Sunshine VI.

Magmar
3rd May 2006, 07:34 PM
Hmm... that's an interesting turn of events, indeed. Well... I'm going to vote for Mega Horny, seeing as how he's a daemon.

Mega Horny
3rd May 2006, 07:36 PM
Hmm, until I see further evidence proving against Magmar's theory, I'm going to hope his guessing streak continues and vote Mega Horny as well.

Green Lanturn
3rd May 2006, 07:56 PM
Once again with the "Im toast, everyone knows, so im just gonna commit suicide" run eh Mega Horny?

But in the end, I suppose it is inevitable.

I quote Denethor, son of Ectheleon!

"Go now, and die in what way seems best to you!"

lol

~GL

Mega Horny
3rd May 2006, 09:06 PM
It seems I always end up being the bad guy.

Magmar
3rd May 2006, 10:08 PM
hang'em

Dark-San
3rd May 2006, 11:18 PM
[b][size=3] Seeing how Magmar is always hitting right on the witches and daemons. I will still continue my vote with him. Mega Horny, you get my vote.

Weasel Overlord
4th May 2006, 03:06 AM
[color=#8fbc8f]Ah, to hell with it! Mega Horny, you're out man...

Dark-San
4th May 2006, 10:23 AM
[b][size=3] The reason that you didn't bother even to defend yourself. You admited and was quick to confess in your last round. Hence doing the same now, a hell lot of people already have an idea that you are the daemon.

Anyway even blabbering from me. My vote on you still remains. Mega Horny, you are the last daemon and off you go.

Zcade0
4th May 2006, 03:57 PM
Good, I hope me and magmar are right. this would be nice for both our sides *goes back to the House of the Dead*

Mega Horny
4th May 2006, 04:50 PM
[b][size=3] The reason that you didn't bother even to defend yourself. You admited and was quick to confess in your last round. Hence doing the same now, a hell lot of people already have an idea that you are the daemon.

Anyway even blabbering from me. My vote on you still remains. Mega Horny, you are the last daemon and off you go.

I don't think I exactly follow why you guys are questioning your choice. IM A DAEMON! YEAH, ME! WHOOPAAA AND YA MIGHT AS WELL CALL ME MEGA HORNY THE SLIPPERY NOW EH? BWAHAHAHAHAAH! IM A DAEMON ALL RIGHT! LETS SEE HOW MANY VOTES I CAN GET!!!! WHEEEEOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plantae
4th May 2006, 04:55 PM
Correction. Dead daemon.

Dead
Mega Horny - Daemon

And it is now Moonshine VI.

Mega Horny
4th May 2006, 05:03 PM
I'll get you next round! Hear me? ILL GET JOO ALL!!!!!

So, forgive me if i've forgotten someone, but do the elders/good guys/whoever they are win? Oh wait, is the Necromancer still kickin? Im too lazy to look... :/

Zcade0
5th May 2006, 03:50 PM
Yay! I was right! Oh, and no they don't, if you people will turn your attention to one of plantea's posts, you will find that Vulpix came back. Thank you and have fun.

Plantae
5th May 2006, 06:43 PM
There are no deaths this Moonshine.

Dead

So we move to Sunshine VII.

Dark-San
5th May 2006, 10:09 PM
[b][size=3] It is no joke when I realized that we are being betrayed by someone in our alliance. It was funny when I thought this game should have ended until I know of this sad truth. Thankfully the member of the alliance that was attacked survived in the last dusk.

I throw in my vote and TheBlueAvenger gets my vote.

Magmar
5th May 2006, 10:21 PM
I second your vote... sorry, TheBlueAvenger, but betrayal is no laughing matter.

--B

The Blue Avenger
6th May 2006, 08:11 AM
What the crap? I've barely been online long enough to check this topic regularly, much less betray anyone. You're right, betrayal isn't a laughing matter, but what makes you so sure it's me?

It's probably pointless, but I'm throwing a countervote towards Dark-San.

Green Lanturn
6th May 2006, 10:17 AM
Someone betrayed us, and it appears as thought you've been cornered...

TheBlueAvenger.

R.I.P.

~GL

Plantae
6th May 2006, 11:16 AM
We will be temporarily reverting to The Werewolf Game next round.

Magmar
6th May 2006, 12:02 PM
Hallelujah

Plantae
6th May 2006, 05:08 PM
I do have a new variant in the works as well, the rules of which could be called complex simplicity. You may find it here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/mirage.htm). In any case:

Dead
TheBlueAvenger - Reader

Which means we have now reached Moonshine VIII. This has certainly been a long game.

Weasel Overlord
6th May 2006, 07:35 PM
You mean Moonshine VIII right, Jobes?

Dark-San
6th May 2006, 07:46 PM
[b][size=3] I'm throwing in the towels. This game is just too silly for me to continue. Chosen being able to morph into other kinds. When are they able to do it? Man, it is just not right to do it against the people you are in alliance with.

Plantae, you better do something to the rules or we can stick to Werewolf game where the rules are much simpler. TheBlueAvenger, I apologies. No hard feelings?

Weasel Overlord
6th May 2006, 07:49 PM
[color=#8fbc8f]*stabs self dramatically in true Samurai-defeat style* ...cannot continue...*death gasp* out...numbered...

*rattles and collapses to the ground*

...I die

Greyfox
6th May 2006, 08:57 PM
I concur; I wish to resign from the next game, Axis Mundi, Witch Trials, or Werewolf, simply because I don't have the time to allocate to a lot of interweb activities. Case in point: my lack of activity in the ASBRPG.

[b]-drew, out

Ace64
6th May 2006, 09:07 PM
[dead]I think going back to the old Axis Mundi rules might be better for right now. Witch Trials is fun, but Werewolf seemed so much harder...

Plantae
6th May 2006, 09:27 PM
The chosen morphing is entirely random and amounts to a cumulative 5% chance of occuring each Moonshine. Which means that the Moonshine both of them did change (the sixth) it was at 30%. It was a 3/10, and then 1/11 for both of them to receive the roles they did. Neither of them made the choice to change and I doubt either of them would have had it been presented to them.

But in case of these suicides:

Dead
Weasel Overlord - Theurgist
Dark-San - Speaker

Victors (Alliance
Magmar - Green Man
Green Lanturn - Necromancer
Vulpix.ck87 - Witch

I agree that the Witch Trials rules are rather convoulted. We will be reverting back to TWG for next game and possibly Mirage (which is also rather simple) after that.

The next game (a TWG) will start tomorrow at Noon (CST).

Green Lanturn
6th May 2006, 10:51 PM
Yeah, being a chosen was...interesting, but I even noted to Jobes via IM that i wasnt really happy with the last switch.

But oh well, back to TWG! yay!

and it was me that attacked magmar the previous night, with my mummy Ace64(lol, who had no idea)

But yeah, i will be glad to have reverted back to the days-of-old.

Cheers to me, barry and vulps.

~GL

Magmar
6th May 2006, 11:44 PM
Huzzah! A victory!...yeah. I really didn't like having to betray TBA at all. I was like "Fine, I *guess* I'll vote for TBA, but Dark-San and Kirsten? Umm... I just don't wanna do it"

*stabs self in the face 500 times, but still survives because he is the green man*

Ace64
7th May 2006, 12:00 AM
Quoi? I was undead? Whatta bummer.

And strange...I thought I was the Green Man? Hmm.

In any case, congrats to Vulps. If anyone was going to survive, I'm glad it was her.

Vulpix.ck87
7th May 2006, 07:38 AM
Thanks Ace, you were the only person in my alliance who actually contacted me, which I really appreciate. My fellow witches: Chris W I understand, he hasn't been active in yonks, but Zcade I'm rather pissed off with. Did you even read my PMs Zcade? I mean, you were here posting, saying people had PMed you things, but you didn't think to reply when i was trying to get something done?

But it's cool to win with Magmar and GL in any case. Glah, can't believe you guys didn't kill me when I rose from the dead O_o

But anyways.. for my final illusion!! *casts turtle on herself and makes her way to the victory throne veery veeery sloowly...*

p.s. heh, and what a snark with all the chosen turnings ^^ Crazy, but mebe i'd be dead otherwise.