PDA

View Full Version : Damn, I'm back again

Reborned-Dragon
21st April 2006, 09:02 PM
Man I really need to stay on here for more than a month or two. I haven't been here since last year when I promised two never-launched fics which still won't happen probably. But I made a New Years Revolution back in January. I would come back to PokeMasters and stay active on the boards.

Also, I'd step my fic writing game up and get ATLEAST a Silver Pencil Awards nomination. So right now I'm in the planning stages of the fic that could bring me back to my old glory back in the Tai/Kendo days, The Claremount League. It's the fic genre that made me famous back in the day...TRAINER FIC!

If ya'll are interested in my comeback fic, I'll keep you guys updated when I have the first chapter done. And hopefully this will bring me my FIRST Silver Pencil nomination.

mr_pikachu
21st April 2006, 10:33 PM
Hey, welcome back to Fanfic, Reborned! It's always good to have you here. I hope you stay awhile! ^_^

(And actually, the upcoming Awards will be the Golden Pens, if you're interested. Since we have two Fanfic Awards a year, we have different names for each of them. :yes: )

Gavin Luper
22nd April 2006, 04:48 AM
Welcome back, Reborned-Dragon ... again.

Heh, good to see you back. I'd be interested in seeing your new fic; in fact, I'd love to see a lot more trainer fics around here. It'd be like back in the 2000-2001 heyday, when trainer fics were dime a dozen ... now there's only a handful. That said, An Iapapa Berry ~ Lostelle's Tale looks very promising.

Man, I'd love to see a full on trainer-fic revival.

darktyranitar
22nd April 2006, 04:58 AM
Hey, I think I have seen you around before... Anyway, welcome back!

I'd like to see your trainer fic. I agree with Gavin, the old days are filled with lots of trainer fics...

Reborned-Dragon
22nd April 2006, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the support you guys! And I defineatly gotta get a Golden Pens nomination now. So like I said, I'll keep ya'll updated on the Claremont League and I'll defineatly be around for a while now