PDA

View Full Version : Coming Out

Mega Horny
22nd April 2006, 08:39 PM
I've decided to reveal my big secret.

K, I'm actually 14. I lied about my age cuz Im popular at my school and I didnt want anyone to know I like Pokemon. Also, I thought the community would be more accepting of a 16 year old. Know you're either thinking, "Ack! I dont like him anymore!" or "Whoa he is one cool 14 year-old."

Probably the latter, seeing as I'm the coolest guy ever and should be worshipped.

Anyway, yeah. Discuss.

Blademaster
22nd April 2006, 08:54 PM
...Um, that's great and all, MH, but I don't think anyone really cares...

Well, at least I don't. I mean, whether you're 14 or 16 isn't a big deal to me - you're still a cool guy.

And you're still the only Hawaiian dude at TPMF, which makes you the coolest person here, as depicted in this chart:

Mega Horny
|
The Mods
|
The 'Commoners' (AKA The Non-Mods)
|
RaZoR LeAf (not the Mod, the character from Chris 2.0's story [because nothing is more uncool than being mean])
|
Me (OK, almost nothing... :p

-Blade

Dark-San
22nd April 2006, 09:05 PM
[b][size=3] It is only 2 years of age difference. Meh, it doesn't matter of anyone really. Now did I know that you are from Hawaii, it does make you kind of special around here. ^.^

Oh and probably you might want to remove the picture request portion, we only discussed misc stuffs here as the name of the forum had suggested. For picture request topic, you might want to post it at fanart.

mr_pikachu
22nd April 2006, 09:08 PM
My opinion? We're on the internet. If you're not expecting some people to lie about some things, you're going to be very confused.

I mean, after all, we have a mod who is 104 years old. Does that make any sense to you?

Mega Horny
22nd April 2006, 09:16 PM
Lol, Raven Adonis. Yeah, i know its not that impressive. It was originally posted at GHPF and was more 'ground-breaking' because they'd known me for a long time. I just said, "Hey, screw it, I'll post it here too."

Thanks Blade.

Number1ChanseyFan
22nd April 2006, 10:14 PM
[color=magenta]Two years isn't that big of a difference at all. Almost everybody here at TPM is very friendly, and we don't care about things like age. Just as long as you follow the rules and are a good member, we will love you!! And you have been a very good member, and it is nice that you play Pokémon Hangman too. So, just be yourself, this applies to the internet and to real life. Don't make yourself out to be somebody that you aren't, and just be who you are, ok? Believe me, I may be 21 years old, but it hasn't been all that long since I was 14, and I know that there is a whole lot of pressure to fit in at that age. The most important thing is that you don't become so wrapped up in conforming to what everybody else thinks, or what you think that they are thinking. You want to fit in and all of that stuff, but don't forget your individuality!! Just have fun, there is only one of you!! ^_^ I am really glad that you admitted to your real age though, that took some courage, even on an online message board!!

Dark Dragonite
22nd April 2006, 10:45 PM
I've never lied about my age, but MH, I really don't care much, you're still you, not much has changed

My mom's grandfather lived to be 104, but I don't think he liked Pokemon, lol...

Jeff
22nd April 2006, 11:32 PM
I saw the title of this thread and thought, "Hey, It's not April Fools' day!".

Anyway, to tell you the truth, to me, age doesn't really matter on the Internet. The thing that really matters is how a person acts, how mature they are, age is just a number really.

PancaKe
23rd April 2006, 03:05 AM
Hmm...
As long as you dont turn around and go "wait I'm a girl as well!"
Two years of age is nothing. I lie all the time about my age (I'm 17 honest.) on sites where you need to be over a certain age. Like, back when i was 12, I used to say I was like, 13/14 just to sign up to forums and stuff.
But I never said i was a guy.
Thats weird

Mega Horny
23rd April 2006, 04:41 AM
Yea, i'm pretty sure I'm a guy right now. Pretty sure.

Also, Devastation, what? What was original? Me? Are you going to give me shit?

PancaKe
23rd April 2006, 04:54 AM
Eh, just ignore them.
Hey, by the way, what's your real name? I was about to type megahorny, but I would feel so weird typing that.

Mega Horny
23rd April 2006, 05:03 AM
Dylan. I'll pm you my myspace URL.

PancaKe
23rd April 2006, 05:05 AM
Awesome.
Dylans a cool name
It reminds me of Bob Dylan.
^_^

Mega Horny
23rd April 2006, 05:05 AM
Yeah I was named after him. Anyway...

PancaKe
23rd April 2006, 05:08 AM
Serious?
Or is that one of those things you're like "Tara's gullible enough to believe that."

Mega Horny
23rd April 2006, 05:08 AM
Yes, true. Due to computer probs myspace may take a bit.

PancaKe
23rd April 2006, 05:10 AM
But that's still cool.
Just give me your myspace thing now, I'll add you as a friend straight away.
I'm on myspace in another tab anyway :P
Hmm..
so why did you turn around and say you weren't 14? You weren't serious with the reasons you said before, were you?

Mega Horny
23rd April 2006, 05:20 AM
Not really. I was 16 at GHPF and that was only cuz I felt like being old enough to drive, so I naturally put the same age here. Also, I havent been on myspace in ages so have to delete the olc pics I dont like.

PancaKe
23rd April 2006, 05:31 AM
Lol.
So you just wanted people to think you could drive?
Thats funny. 17 is the legal age for driving here. ^_^ I got my licence like, a month/two months ago now. Driving is fun.

Mega Horny
23rd April 2006, 05:37 AM
Not really, just felt like it ^^
Also, the coolest pics wont go on my myspace cuz they're above 600k. What can I do other than download the stupid windows application it reccomends?

PancaKe
23rd April 2006, 05:47 AM
resize them in paint?
thats what i do.
haha im so cheap

Mega Horny
23rd April 2006, 05:49 AM
I tried that...w/e

PancaKe
23rd April 2006, 05:56 AM
So, what was w/e?

phaedrus
23rd April 2006, 11:08 AM
age is of no importance here.

as evidenced by razola a few years back, the only juicy "coming out" topics are ones about homosexuality.

nice try though.

Mega Horny
23rd April 2006, 11:51 AM
w/e = Whatever.

Lady Vulpix
23rd April 2006, 12:09 PM
Someone once lied about his skin color, now someone lies about his age... I don't understand it. What difference does it make?

Magmar
23rd April 2006, 12:17 PM
I was 13 when I signed up. I'll be 20 in July. Don't worry, I was modded when I was 13! :)

Blademaster
23rd April 2006, 01:09 PM
I don't care because I'm 18; I said on another site I was 15 because... Um...

Why the Hell did I say that again? :confused:

Well, anyway, MH's real name is Dylan, huh? I've been taking Writing class recently, and I've had to read some of Dylan Thomas' poems.

Great, thanks a lot - whenever I see or hear Mega Horny again, those stupid lines will be stuck in my head...

"Mega Horny, do not go gently into that good night..."

:p :lol: :redface:

jumpluff
25th April 2006, 11:35 PM
It's okay, TPM cares. (-:

Drusilla
26th April 2006, 02:50 PM
I saw the title of this thread and thought, "Hey, It's not April Fools' day!".

I thought "Oh, gods, the ToD stuff has started again, hasn't it..."

*shrugs* lol, I don't see any big deal, as long as you act mature and all. Who cares what other people think? I don't... then again, most people think I'm demented...

Lots of people think that I'm lying when I tell them I'm 18; they seem to think that I'm twenty-something... It's funny when guys talk to me when I'm at work (I work at a grocery store) and try to ask me out... I had two guys who wanted to take me out for drinks one time... O_o;;; I was still 17 at that point... Just don't act like you're a young'un, and it's all cool.

Dark Scizor
26th April 2006, 03:50 PM
I'm really a 43 year old balding middle aged man. http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8152/emoteng1010gn.gif

As long as you're youself, nobody really mind...I don't think many people would mind that much if you weren't either.

RaZoR LeAf
26th April 2006, 04:22 PM
RaZoR LeAf (not the Mod, the character from Chris 2.0's story [because nothing is more uncool than being mean])

You'd be surprised at how much of a mean bastard I am IRL. I find pleasure in making other people miserable. I'm like an emotional sado-masochist.

And no offence MH, I kinda guessed you were about 14 from the way you posted.

Mega Horny
26th April 2006, 04:33 PM
Yeah. The 'version' of you at GHPF said that too.

Little_Pikachu
26th April 2006, 04:39 PM
It's not so much of a big deal, but why lie anyway? You fool people who can't see or hear you into thinking you're someone you're not, medal requirement? Being 2 years younger than you say you are isn't too bad, I would probably have some problems if you were 40+ and had been pretending to be 15 in order to pick up young kids... Anyone want to admit to that now while it's an open subject?
But being 14 makes you one of our very young members :) All the kids here have pretty much grown up now.

Heald
26th April 2006, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I've actually been lying to all you, I'm a 40-year old man named Ted who collects stamps. But I didn't find any of you who sent me photos attactive so I decided to stick around because of the intelligent conversation.

Mega Horny
26th April 2006, 04:50 PM
And yet i still seem more mature than some of our members IMO

*cough*

AGAIN, it really wasnt that serious in my mind. When i registered at GHPF I went, meh, i feel like being 16. And so there was no confusion I put the same age here too.

I think Blademaster is younger than he says he is.

Blademaster
26th April 2006, 05:27 PM
I think Blademaster is younger than he says he is.

(shrugs)

What can I say - I'm a child at heart! And that's how I'm gonna stay! :biggrin:

Mega Horny
26th April 2006, 05:33 PM
Lol, good answer. Theres nothing wrong with your personality anyway. IMO, its good to have a few crazy (in a good way) people in the forum ot liven things up ^^

Drusilla
30th April 2006, 03:53 PM
All the kids here have pretty much grown up now.

Grown up, theoretically... Most of us, myself included, don't really act like it all the time, lol.

nightcrow
30th April 2006, 04:09 PM
it's not too bad, my boyfriend is 22, plays yugioh, and is rather not afraid to admit it. :(

darktyranitar
30th April 2006, 08:03 PM
MH (can I call you Dylan?), I never really care about what age you are. 14 ain't too bad. 14 was the age I registered on TPM (although I reckon you were so much mature than I am at 14...).

You are a hawaiian, eh? Well, that cool.

Dark-San
1st May 2006, 08:20 AM
it's not too bad, my boyfriend is 22, plays yugioh, and is rather not afraid to admit it. :(

[b][size=3] What shame is there with being 22 years old and still playing Yu Gi Oh? -_-" I am one living example so I can say that it is just like any other hobby.

Like I say earlier there is no difference being 14 or 16, why would any od us care?

Magmar
1st May 2006, 09:03 AM
well I'm 19 and dated a 26 year old, see, age is only a number, it's being yourself that attracts people. :)

People'd guess I was younger if they didn't know I was posting here over 6 years ago.

rinni the bard
7th May 2006, 09:05 AM
Someone once lied about his skin color, now someone lies about his age... I don't understand it. What difference does it make?
Hmm, sorry if this is widely known but I tend to disappear a lot. I tried a few searches, but they were fruitless so I guess I'm going to have to ask...

Who was this, out of curiosity, who lied about his skin colour?

Crazy
7th May 2006, 12:11 PM
OH, YOU BACKSTABBING BASTARD! Nah, I don't really care. Hell, I didn't even know you were on here.

Mega Horny
10th May 2006, 06:47 PM
likewise. This is old news anyway, and again, i really just changed my age cuz i felt like it.

Lady Vulpix
13th May 2006, 02:18 PM
Hmm, sorry if this is widely known but I tend to disappear a lot. I tried a few searches, but they were fruitless so I guess I'm going to have to ask...

Who was this, out of curiosity, who lied about his skin colour?
Chikoo, a.k.a. Octillery. He has brownish skin and said he had white skin. I still fail to see the difference it makes, if any.

woz
13th May 2006, 03:46 PM
yeah man you always gotta come outside not inside cause teenage prenancies are bad okay guys

Pm-5000fan
20th May 2006, 11:03 PM
Its ok dude. Liking pokemon is cool if you are young, but when u reach a certain age, it is still cool, but not cool. So relax and join the club.