PDA

View Full Version : R/S Legendaries/Movies

Aureon
4th December 2002, 11:42 AM
There are so many Legendaries now. Exactly how many more movies could they make?

I'm guessing the 6th is about the new Celebi-ish one the Mewtwo-ish pokemon aswell as Abusoru.

Latios and Latias were in the 5th, so that leaves the 3 Reji's and Groudon/Kyogre/Rekkuuza.

The 3 Reji's could be part of an anime Mini Saga like the Lugia one, and the 3 Super Legendaries could be for a 7th Movie. I think the air serpant would have to be stronger that Groudon and Kyogre to stop them fighting...hopefully not too much like the 2nd movie...

Topaz Pochena
4th December 2002, 02:10 PM
Ho-oh will definetely be saved to the last movie as a sign of closure, but what about poor Raikou?

The Rusted One
4th December 2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Topaz Pochena
Ho-oh will definetely be saved to the last movie as a sign of closure, but what about poor Raikou?

Raikou had a special, which I will probably never get to see.
I think you're theory on Ho-oh is a little speculatory; there's no actrual evidence that Ho-oh will be in the last, or that it will even have a movie for itself. Sure, it appears to have some very slight and indirect importance in the anime, but it hasn't really had too much of a big deal made about it for you to say, "Ho-oh has the priviledge of starring in the last movie."
To me, Ho-oh, based on its appearance at the start of the entire series and at the beginning of the Houen one, signifies new beginnings, not endings.

RedStarWarrior
4th December 2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by The Rusted One
Raikou had a special, which I will probably never get to see.
I think you're theory on Ho-oh is a little speculatory; there's no actrual evidence that Ho-oh will be in the last, or that it will even have a movie for itself. Sure, it appears to have some very slight and indirect importance in the anime, but it hasn't really had too much of a big deal made about it for you to say, "Ho-oh has the priviledge of starring in the last movie."
To me, Ho-oh, based on its appearance at the start of the entire series and at the beginning of the Houen one, signifies new beginnings, not endings.

I happen to agree to a point. However, the last movie may have to do with Ash finding out what Ho-oh is. If I am right, he still doesn't know what Pokémon he saw.

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th December 2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Modern Casualty
I happen to agree to a point. However, the last movie may have to do with Ash finding out what Ho-oh is. If I am right, he still doesn't know what Pokémon he saw.
Actually if you recall the Morty episodes Ash now knows quite a bit about Ho-oh, and the prophecies surrounding it, though Morty finds it difficult to beleive Ash saw one because no one else had seen a Ho-oh in over three hundred years!

The legends say that Ho-oh will return when humans and Pokemon prove they can live in peace. It certainly sounds to me like a plot that would be in the final movie.

I don't see any reason to think Ho-oh won't be a star of a movie or special at some point. They given it too much meaning and importance in the plot to not give it special attention. I haven't looked for the meaning but it is suspicious that it's called the Houen League.

Brock_ag
8th December 2002, 08:12 PM
If they made a movie for each new legendary you could imagine how long that would take.

AKA Pokemon Fan
8th December 2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Brock_ag
If they made a movie for each new legendary you could imagine how long that would take.
They won't make seperate movies for them all. Just like they put Mewtwo and Mew in the first movie, Lugia and the three Elemental Birds in the second, Entei and the Unown in the third, Celebi and Suicune in the fourth, Latios and Latias in the fifth, they'll more than likely have two or more star in each movie. I suspect the Rejis will all be in one movie, and Groudon and Kyorga will be in another.

The Rusted One
10th December 2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by AKA Pokemon Fan
They won't make seperate movies for them all. Just like they put Mewtwo and Mew in the first movie, Lugia and the three Elemental Birds in the second, Entei and the Unown in the third, Celebi and Suicune in the fourth, Latios and Latias in the fifth, they'll more than likely have two or more star in each movie. I suspect the Rejis will all be in one movie, and Groudon and Kyorga will be in another.

Yeah, the Reji~ movie; it can be an hour and a half of watching them not move, and just look like trashcans.

RedStarWarrior
10th December 2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by AKA Pokemon Fan
Actually if you recall the Morty episodes Ash now knows quite a bit about Ho-oh, and the prophecies surrounding it, though Morty finds it difficult to beleive Ash saw one because no one else had seen a Ho-oh in over three hundred years!

True! I can't believe I forgot about Morty!!!

AKA Pokemon Fan
10th December 2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by The Rusted One
Yeah, the Reji~ movie; it can be an hour and a half of watching them not move, and just look like trashcans.
Reji-Ice is the only one that looks like it might not be able to move, the others look very poseable. As for Reji-Ice not being able to move except just floating, why do you not complain about Porygon's 1 and 2 and Magnemite/ton, Voltorb, Electrode etc.? None of them have much if any moving parts.

Here I am defending them but I must agree the Reji's are my least favorite Legendaries. Hopefully if there is a movie about them they'll just be side star Legendaries with another Legendary being the main one like what happened in Pokemon 2000.

The Rusted One
10th December 2002, 09:52 PM
Well, it's true, Rejiaisu is the only one that look slike it can't move; I actually don't mind Rejisuchiiru or Rejirokku; they are't so bad, it's just Rejiaisu that gets to me. It is so basic it's a statue. Not a pokemon, just a block of ice. And the think is, with Voltorb/Electrode and the Porygons, you could believe them to be alive and move somehow; Rejiaisu is just a few blocks of ice, really.