PDA

View Full Version : Magic: TG Fan Fic

Rhand
26th April 2006, 07:50 PM
Question...would a Magic: The Gathering Fan Fic be allowable on TPM? :confused:

mr_pikachu
26th April 2006, 07:55 PM
Definitely. We've already got works of several other fandoms here, and an MTG fic would be just fine as well.

Good luck to you in writing it! :yes:

EDIT: Just to clear up any confusion, you can actually post fanfics of any fandom; you don't have to ask a mod's permission just for a non-Pokemon fic. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough at first.

Rhand
19th June 2006, 11:08 AM
Sorry its taking so long to get the first chapter up on my M: TG fic. StarJake has been stayin at my house for the summer, and we've been watchin eps, dueling, and planning more than writing.

First chapter should be up by the end of july hopefully. The first decks have gone through six changes already, and hopefully there wont be any more major changes.

Again, thanks for giving me a place where i can post this and have people appreciate it.

Blademaster
19th June 2006, 01:11 PM
Again, thanks for giving me a place where i can post this and have people appreciate it.

You can post it with all the other fics, BTW; not here.

mr_pikachu
19th June 2006, 01:30 PM
Yeah, Blademaster's right. I would expect that starjake's probably told you this already, but in case he hasn't, the main Fanfic forum is the place to actually post your fanfics, rather than here in The Writers Lounge. (Although this topic is perfectly suitable here; it serves as a discussion topic of sorts, which is what TWL is for.)