PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania: Dawn Of Sorrow...

Dark Dragonite
29th April 2006, 12:53 PM
Wow, I just got it, and I can't stop playing...I love it, brings back the good memories of beating Playstation's Castlevania: Symphony of the Night...and, from what I've read, Soma=Alucard?
What did y'all think of the game?

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
29th April 2006, 04:35 PM
It's definitely one of the best Castlevania games out there, a shame that the 3D games of the series can never match the 2D ones in brilliance. Soma isn't Alucard though Dracula's son makes his appearance in the game. In fact you can even play him if you beat the game.

IMO it's currently the best game on the DS. Honestly I can't think of a way to make this game even better, except maybe tossing an optional boss mob in or something (unless there are and I've missed them).

Dark Dragonite
29th April 2006, 06:54 PM
IMO it's currently the best game on the DS. Honestly I can't think of a way to make this game even better, except maybe tossing an optional boss mob in or something (unless there are and I've missed them).

I agree, it is the best DS game to date...and I found out who Alucard is...
"In reality, Genya Arikado was Alucard himself, risen from his resting place due to the absence of a Belmont to deal with the situation."