PDA

View Full Version : [POLL] Favorite Month

Inferno_Dragon
29th April 2006, 02:48 PM
I looked all over the Polls section of TPM and I couldn't find a poll like this. I even read the polls that had a weird title name. But I couldn't find a single one.

So basically, what is your favorite month and as an added bonus ... why?

My favorite month would have to be December because my favorite Holiday is Christmas and also my birthday is in December.

Heald
29th April 2006, 03:11 PM
Ditto to you : birthday and Christmas.

Knight of Time
29th April 2006, 03:16 PM
For me, my favourite month is April, for several reasons, one, it's the month of my birthday (and the birthdays of some people my age I went to school with, their birthdays range from the 11th to the 15th, and at least one person celebrates his or her birthday on one of those five days, including me) as well as a few other birthdays in my extended family. Of course, I also like Easter, although it isn't always in April.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
29th April 2006, 04:40 PM
My favorite month is October. First of all it's one of the months I always take one of my rare vacations and othe reason is that in October the wetter fits me best. It's already cooling down (I hate summers) but it's not yet so cold that you have to wear thick jackets.

Fett One
29th April 2006, 08:33 PM
I like October. The weather is no longer hot and it's not too cold yet. Plus, it's Halloween so I get to carve a jack o'lantern which is something I enjoy doing.

youdontknowme
29th April 2006, 08:51 PM
I like January because it feels good to be on winter break. And it makes me think of snow, even though there's no snow in LA..
I loathe May and June because of testing..

Number1ChanseyFan
29th April 2006, 09:10 PM
[color=magenta]Meh, for some reason I always liked October. Well, one of the reasons is the weather, it is usually wonderful during October, as it is starting to cool down, but you don't need coats or anything yet. It is also kinda exciting, because Halloween kinda kicks off the start of the holiday seasons too, and Halloween is pretty cool too. October also used to be exciting back when the Indians were actually good and going to the playoffs!!

EDOT: Yay, October is winning!! ^_^

Dark-San
30th April 2006, 11:47 AM
[b][size=3] Although my birthday falls on September and December has Christmas and other holidays, my favourite month is actually on August. There should not any surprise about this since it would be the month where I would officially be out of army.

Hence counting down from now, I will have like exactly 3 months to go. *Celebrates and goes nuts*

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st May 2006, 01:20 AM
[b][size=3]Hence counting down from now, I will have like exactly 3 months to go. *Celebrates and goes nuts*

Heh, at least where I live, if you got nuts you wouldn't have to be in the army anymore. That's what happened to me.

My personal favourites include January and February. I like winter and here you can experience temperatures below -30 celsius!

Magmar
1st May 2006, 06:24 AM
Although my birthday is in July and my favorite holiday is Easter, I have to pick June as my favorite month. I love the spring AND the summer, and June has a bit of both!

SupremeChampion
1st May 2006, 10:58 AM
[i]haha my fav. month is october lol... for one its when my birthday is (the 31st :wink:), and because it gets cool here in the northeast, not too cold and not really hot, just right, you know? i love the crisp air, and the cool breezes that the month brings... plus its football season, both for the pros and the kids i coach, so i can never be unhappy during football season.

~The Italian Stallion

Cheesey
3rd May 2006, 10:45 AM
My favourite month's also October, cos it's when my birthday is, and also because of the weather thing that people have mentioned as well. Plus I like the fact that the trees are dying, not because they're dying but because all the leaves fall off, and cover the ground. So our garden looks cool. I know that's sad :P but yeah, I've always liked it, and as a kid I used to jump in the piles of leaves. Although nowadays Autumn's colder than it used to be so I dunno if I'll like it as much in the future..

phaedrus
6th May 2006, 07:07 PM
usually the fall months. the weather is pretty good then. too cold in the winter months, too hot in the summer months, rains too much in the spring months. so it's just perfect. i'll cast my vote for October, though.

pokemon4eva
17th May 2006, 07:31 PM
April B-Day for me and Easter

+conspiracy+
23rd May 2006, 08:17 PM
April for me...
especially the April I had this year...
two proms, damian marley concert, and my b-day

pretty much just the best month ever

Pm-5000fan
24th May 2006, 10:12 PM
Im going to have to agree that December is great because of the holidays, but the best month is July. Lets face it, school is out and the summer is great.

Magmar
27th May 2006, 10:20 AM
All of you who said your birthday is in October:

Did you know it's the most common month to be born in? And October 5 is the world's most common birthday. :)

As for least common... that would be from late April through mid July... least common day is May 21 (But I know an AWFUL lot of people born this week... but seriously... none in June and only me and Casey fall in July, and she's the end I'm the beginning).

homeofmew
31st May 2006, 10:32 PM
August
- No School in August
- Birday is in August
- No Holidays don't have to see relitives.
- Ice Cream, Hot Dogs
-Swimming

midnightangel
5th June 2006, 12:10 PM
My favorite month is September because first that's when the weather changes a bit and second, my birthday is September 3 :wink:

Chikoo
16th June 2006, 02:59 AM
September. The joy of new beginnings.

Crazy Elf Boy
16th June 2006, 03:45 AM
May cause of Birthday and my birthday marks the end of Autumn

Andrew
3rd July 2006, 05:35 PM
Whats even more fun is to figure out when your parents 'did it' to make you. Born april 85... Sometime in the previous winter then.

Dark Dragonite
3rd July 2006, 06:23 PM
Screw you all, February rocks!! I was born then in 1983 during a huge blizzard!!
I was made around April-May of 1982...

Oh and I hate the following months for the following reasons:

April- my ex's b-day, my nephew's b-day(he passed away), Breakup with my ex
September- My grandmother died, a lot of relationships started...
December- my nephew died, got engaged...not with her anymore...