PDA

View Full Version : Official Birthday Topic

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Andrew
2nd May 2006, 06:55 AM
With immediate effect, all birthday posts must be made inside this birthday thread. Be it a mod, an admin or an ordinary member, there will not be any special treatment for an exclusive birthday topic. In addition to this, we would like to recommend and encourage the members to post quality replies instead of putting up a 'Happy Birthday' smilie.

Members who flout these rules will be given a warning. As per general TPM rules, subsequent warnings will lead to the offending members being permanently banned.

Lady Vulpix
3rd May 2006, 06:10 AM
Happy Birthday to Angela (Riachu64) and Nayia if they still happen to read this.

And a warning to firepokemon for spamming up this topic.

kainashi
4th May 2006, 12:24 AM
figures you make this AFTER my birthday. :arse:

PancaKe
4th May 2006, 08:55 AM
happy belated birthday kainashi.
there we go.
i'm either really really late, or damn early :)

And omg angela! happy birthday!!!

Sceptile_Master
4th May 2006, 12:08 PM
Er happy birthday to all those that apprently have been mentioned in this topic but I don't know. And you know andy that this topic is going to turn into TPMs new favourite spam/post upper topic there is.

Magmar
4th May 2006, 02:12 PM
Happy birthday to everyone! That should cover it!

firepokemon
4th May 2006, 04:24 PM
Happy Birthday to Angela (Riachu64) and Nayia if they still happen to read this.

And a warning to firepokemon for spamming up this topic.

Has anyone told you, that you are a nazi. You Lady Vulpix are a militirian idiot. You can't even fathom any sarcasm or debate. You're a mess and I feel sorry for you.

As for deleting all my posts was that really necessary. Especially since one of those mentioned happy birthday to Riachu64. Which you just felt the need to delete and make your own happy birthday to her thus spamming in your own way.

Oh and happy birthday to UmbreonCurse. Unfortunately they won't see it since I'm sure this will be deleted.

Blademaster
4th May 2006, 04:47 PM
Has anyone told you, that you are a nazi. You Lady Vulpix are a militirian idiot. You can't even fathom any sarcasm or debate. You're a mess and I feel sorry for you.

Oh, for God's sake...

Firepokemon, what's wrong with you? Insulting a good woman for no good reason? Maybe she wouldn't have deleted your posts if you actually had something productive to say...

There's a difference between being a Nazi and enforcing simple rules, FP - anyone with half of Bush's IQ could tell you that. You wanna debate or be sarcastic? Try being friendly in your approach instead of an ***hole; I guarantee you'll get better results that way.

-Blade

firepokemon
4th May 2006, 04:51 PM
Whoever said Lady Vulpix is good? We must be of a different opinion. Anyway you should have attacked me on my points such as spelling mistakes, bad use of language etc etc etc.

Anyway its clear Lady Vulpix does not allow debate on anything to do with the way she or other mods moderate this topic. Everytime she devises some whack new rules etc. People attempt to debate it, only to have those posts deleted/ As evidence by the new rules topic.

Blademaster
4th May 2006, 05:41 PM
Attack?

Firepokemon, I have absolutely no desire to fight with you - I'm simply saying that if you're gonna debate 'whack new rules' here, then you should also lodge formal complaints everytime you feel oppressed by some idiotic new rule in real life, as well. I don't know if you do that already or not - I just don't think that lashing out at people with minimal provocation is the best way to approach a situation.

-Blade

Lady Vulpix
4th May 2006, 05:55 PM
Guys, don't start a flame war, please.
FP, if you'd made just one post wishing all those people happy birthday, it would have been ok. And even better if you had said something to/about those people. But you made 4 separate posts, one for each person, saying nothing other than "Happy Birthday <name>" in each one (possibly with different words, but no more content). That is SPAM. Not to mention your first post, which only said "WHY?".

Debates are fine, but this topic isn't the right place for them. If you want to discuss the rules of TPM, or how the mods/supermods/admins do our job, you're welcome to post a topic for that purpose.

Heald
4th May 2006, 06:09 PM
Happy birthday to UmbreonCurse.

In fact happy birthday everyone else.

Cakes and huggles all round.

Also, it isn't worth starting a flame war about a birthday topic on a Pokemon message board.

Dark-San
5th May 2006, 10:53 AM
[b][size=3] Heald was right. It is worthless trying to debate who's right and who's wrong in this birthday thread issue. In actual fact, let me reinforce one or two benefits in this consolidated birthday topic idea.

First it would be the reduction of spammy birthday topics/ posts. The birthday topics are less of quality these days. There are some birthday topics that had actually becoming a bit to chatty. In some cases, some members would spam by posting only a 'Happy Birthday' smilie. After which through this implementation of this idea, posts and topics can be easily monitored and regulated.

Secondly there would be equality to all members throughout TPM. There would not be any special attention given to any person in particular.

Thirdly I would like to inform the members that this issue had been seriously debated by the moderation team and this is our final decision. Unless anyone of you have any objection on how we do our job, you may want to bring it out by posting a topic.

Heald
5th May 2006, 11:05 AM
[b][size=3] Heald is right.Corrected.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Magmar
5th May 2006, 05:50 PM
I do'nt understand why it's such a big whoop if topics get chatty, because we are a message board and an online community and some of us are never online at the same time, as long as things stay somewhat serious, I mean it is a Pokemon board of all things. But, yeah, that's for another place, another time.

Happy Birthday UC! ^_^ And many moooooore!...mooooore...Dinty Moore... damn good beef stew

darktyranitar
7th May 2006, 10:37 AM
No flame war, please...

And while I'm here, I would wish my brother bombman, the newbie of TPM a happy 13th birthday! :birthday: Have fun on TPM, especially on ASB!

Roy Karrde
7th May 2006, 11:46 AM
I do want to say Happy Sweet 16 to my good buddy Nabster, and Happy Belated Birthday to my good friend Tsukasa who turned 19 last week and got a PSP game from me!

Number1ChanseyFan
8th May 2006, 11:02 AM
[color=magenta]I want to wish a Happy 17th birthday to my best online buddy, Natalie!! (a.k.a. Chicoslavocia's Revenge/Nyroeon) I hope that you have a great day today!! :birthday:

Dark Dragonite
8th May 2006, 11:42 AM
Damn, sorry I was away, anyways:
Happy belated Birthdays to Tsukasa and Ultimate Charizard

mr_pikachu
11th May 2006, 03:08 AM
I'd just like to give my well wishes to Jimm (The Decapitated Mole) on his birthday. The same goes for pikagurl23, who I knew from way back when in the old Shipping forum.

I miss Shipping. Really.

Lady Vulpix
13th May 2006, 10:52 AM
I want to with Tyler (Avian Freeze) a very happy birthday, and hope we can make all the arrangements so we can meet in person soon. :)

Dark Dragonite
13th May 2006, 11:01 AM
Happy Birthday Tyler(AF), hope it's a good one, even though you can't do anything new for a year, lol

Lady Vulpix
16th May 2006, 05:19 AM
Now it's Wolfsong's birthday!

Happy Birthday, Amy! I hope you have a great day, and a year just as good. You can pick up a gift from the Reward Center, and a hug from this post. :biggrin:

Dark Dragonite
16th May 2006, 08:14 AM
Yes, Happy Birthday Amy!!
Hope all is well, and have a great day!!

Dark-San
16th May 2006, 10:35 AM
[b][size=3] Happy Birthday, Wolfsong. Hope you enjoy your day and perhaps you may want to share with us. ^.^

Another thing to bring out is that it would be Last Exile's birthday soon. I wished Ryan an advanced happy birthday since I would out of the country during that period.

Blademaster
16th May 2006, 02:22 PM
HAPPY B-DAY, WOLFSONG!!! :birthday:

The Blue Avenger
16th May 2006, 04:30 PM
Woah, happy birthday, Amy. 26, huh? ...I feel young...

Hope it's a good one.

Phoenixsong
16th May 2006, 04:31 PM
Yes, happy birthday to Wolfsong indeed. Oh, and whenever you've got that open ASB slot I'm willing to ref you and DarkDragonite... I'll even be letting you win outright as a special birthday treat!

Heh, not really... but happy b-day all the same!

I'd also like to wish my buddy Silv a very happy eighteenth birthday. Enjoy your first day as an adult, dude! And good luck at JAA in a few months! Win, dammit, win!

mr_pikachu
17th May 2006, 12:03 AM
Well, happy belated (by three minutes) birthday to Wolfsong! I hope you enjoyed your 26th!

darktyranitar
17th May 2006, 04:44 AM
A belated happy 26th birthday to Wolfsong. :birthday: Don't worry about your tag ASB match, I'll ref it quickly when my exam ends.

Wolfsong
17th May 2006, 10:44 AM
Wow, thanks everyone. I appreciate the birthday wishes. Yesterday was a great day overall.

Pm-5000fan
20th May 2006, 01:40 PM
Happy birthday to me today ! Really jk. Just like you to ake this too early... Make a new one in September for me plz! jk.

Dark Dragonite
24th May 2006, 06:27 AM
Well, I know she hasn't been active in 2 and a half years, but a Happy Birthday to Eevee Breeder- Angel!!
Thanks for the breeding in PCG for me, and maybe you'll come back someday like most of us

Blademaster
27th May 2006, 07:37 PM
It's that time again...

HAPPY B-DAY, JKBAKURA!!! :birthday:

mr_pikachu
29th May 2006, 12:03 AM
Happy 20th birthday to Dr Omicron! His innovations will not be forgotten.

Blademaster
31st May 2006, 01:05 PM
HAPPY B-DAY, CRYSTAL!!! :birthday:

HAPPY B-DAY, ELF!!! :birthday:

Dark Dragonite
31st May 2006, 02:42 PM
Happy Birthday to Crystal, and her evil syndicate!!

homeofmew
31st May 2006, 10:29 PM
:birthday:

Magmar
31st May 2006, 11:17 PM
happy birthday Crystal! :)

darktyranitar
1st June 2006, 06:39 AM
Happy (belated) birthday to Crystal Tears, who is turning... erm... I don't know...

Anyway, :birthday:

Lady Vulpix
2nd June 2006, 06:13 AM
Happy belated Birthday, Crystal! I've only read a few posts by you, but I liked what I saw. You have a very creative mind, I'm looking forward to reading more from you. And also...
Happy Birthday to Sam, the other Crystal! :)

darktyranitar
2nd June 2006, 12:45 PM
I would like to wish Pewter City Geodude, who used to be active in the Pokemon Anime section, a :birthday:. Although I'm not really an active person in the Anime section back then, I remembered his posts back then. But now, I don't see any sign of him on TPM.

Anyway, hope you had a good birthday, wherever you are:).

Lady Vulpix
3rd June 2006, 12:44 PM
I would like to wish a Happy Birthday to CuteLassJigglypuff... and Last Exile. May the future hold good things for you.

Magmar
3rd June 2006, 08:03 PM
Happy birthday, Last Exile!

Crystal Mew
4th June 2006, 01:35 AM
Happy belated Birthday, Crystal! I've only read a few posts by you, but I liked what I saw. You have a very creative mind, I'm looking forward to reading more from you. And also...
Happy Birthday to Sam, the other Crystal! :)

aww thank you Gabi!! :)

Zak
4th June 2006, 02:36 PM
Happy [late] birthday, Sam.

Must have been out having fun on Friday... didn't see you online, heh.

~Zak

Lady Vulpix
8th June 2006, 04:28 PM
I want to wish Guille (username Kerel) a very Happy Birthday. Though chances are I'm going to have to show him this thread personally.

¡Que tengas un muy buen año, Gui!

Oh!, and you can get a free item from the Reward Center. :)

mr_pikachu
13th June 2006, 04:04 AM
I'd just like to wish a happy birthday to Blackjack Gabbiani. He may not have visited in quite awhile, but he was a great fanficcer in his time.

Blademaster
14th June 2006, 01:36 PM
Oh? Can it be? ...It is!

HAPPY B-DAY, MOOKIE!!! :birthday:

Dark Dragonite
14th June 2006, 01:50 PM
I would like to wish Kuro Espeon a happy 20th birthday today, have fun, wait for all the crazy stuff next year, lol :angel:

Asilynne
14th June 2006, 02:53 PM
I would like to wish Kuro Espeon a happy 20th birthday today, have fun, wait for all the crazy stuff next year, lol :angel:

Me too! Happy Birthday Sarah-chan!!!! See you Friday lol ^v~

Magmar
17th June 2006, 12:12 PM
Happy Birthday, Ginger Cat!

Does anyone remember her? She wrote some killer fanfictions! She was really nice... hope she's doing okay :D

Blademaster
18th June 2006, 11:23 PM
It's that time once again, where I wish a great gamer and a great possible gamemaker a happy somethingeth birthday... ahem...

HAPPY B-DAY, FETT ONE!!! :birthday:

HAPPY B-DAY, MIKACHU!!! :birthday:

Magmar
19th June 2006, 12:27 AM
Yes, happy brithday to you both! :)

mr_pikachu
19th June 2006, 04:08 AM
Happy birthday to Fett One, one of PCG's most prominent members!

And happy birthday to Mikachu, as well!

darktyranitar
21st June 2006, 12:16 PM
I know I'm late...

Happy birthday to Fett One and Mikachu! :birthday: Speaking of which, anyone saw Mikachu lately?

Magmar
22nd June 2006, 09:07 PM
Happy birthday to Jay Umbreon! :P

That's one cool cat.

Dark Dragonite
25th June 2006, 12:19 AM
Happy belated B-day to Jay Umbreon, wherever you are, you brit!!

Happy birthday to Vineon, a damn good OPBer!!

Blademaster
26th June 2006, 04:50 PM
Man, there are a lot of birthdays today... :eek:

And yet... (gasp) What's this? No one has wished poor Gavin a happy birthday? For shame, TPM - he's a Moderator and probably the most famous fic-writer here! :mad2:

Well, I guess it's up to me, then...

HAPPY B-DAY, GAVIN!!! :birthday:

As Gav himself would say, 'cheers, mate.' :cool2:

darktyranitar
27th June 2006, 05:51 AM
Yikes! I've been absence from TPM for about two days, so didn't see that it's Gavin's birthday!

Anyway, :birthday:! Hope you're having a good birthday, and good luck writing for the next chapter of Lisa The Legend!

Dark Dragonite
29th June 2006, 03:41 PM
Well, he disappeared a while ago, but a Happy Birthday to SageOfLaughter!! wherever you are, hope it's a good one...

Magmar
30th June 2006, 02:51 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLENE (vulpix.ck)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLZ yeah!

Dark-San
1st July 2006, 09:19 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLENE (vulpix.ck)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLZ yeah!

[b][size=3] I doubt that she would be able to see this since she should be in Greece by now. Don't asked me why is she going there for! However from my guess, she should be there just to cuddle Hercules.

Magmar
1st July 2006, 05:34 PM
She can read it and be like... yay, I'm loved. ^.^

Blademaster
5th July 2006, 02:40 PM
Well, well, well, lookie what today is...

It's July 5th.

OK, OK, it's also a certain somebody's birthday, so...

HAPPY B-DAY, MAGMAR!!! :birthday:

Magmar
5th July 2006, 07:37 PM
lol, thank you! I even made my caption under my avatar festive for the occasion.

Blademaster
9th July 2006, 12:30 PM
Hey, my little buddy wants to wish someone a happy birthday...

HAPPY B-DAY, POKEMASTERKATIE!!! :birthday:

"KURI, KURI!!"

Dark Dragonite
10th July 2006, 08:11 AM
I would like to wish a fellow PCGer a happy birthday, so MEWOTH_KITTEN, HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!

Magmar
11th July 2006, 09:37 PM
ohhh my god.

happy birthday mel. (too cool scyther).

i almost totally forgot about that guy. i think i have his SN somewhere...
...actually I do O_O

Dark Dragonite
13th July 2006, 08:15 AM
Although they have been MIA for a while, I wish a Happy Birthday to Enile Zemula, and PBuG!!

Now, for a member still very much active, Happy Birthday Darkfire!!

Blademaster
13th July 2006, 12:55 PM
HAPPY B-DAY, DARKFIRE!!! :birthday:

MeLoVeGhOsTs
14th July 2006, 04:17 AM
HB Darkfire.

Also, I'd like to wish Mr. Sir Chris a happy birthday ^^

darktyranitar
14th July 2006, 06:56 AM
Happy birthday, Darkfire! :birthday: Hope you're having a good time on your birthday! And I hope to see some more of your fic in the future!

Dark Dragonite
17th July 2006, 12:31 AM
Happy Birthday goes out to AntiAsh Superstar...hope you and Soo are well!!

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2006, 05:33 AM
I doubt he intends to read this. I think posting on his forum would work better. But Happy Birthday to him in case he decides to stop by.

Everoy
18th July 2006, 08:38 PM
Although they have been MIA for a while, I wish a Happy Birthday to Enile Zemula, and PBuG!!

Now, for a member still very much active, Happy Birthday Darkfire!!

:D I <3 you.

Blademaster
18th July 2006, 11:27 PM
Hey, B-Day wishers and B-Day wishees, just droppin' by to wish a happy birthday to someone I don't really know here at TPM, but I know he's an important Mod here and he seems like an allaround good guy, so...

HAPPY B-DAY, RAZ!!! :birthday:

-Blade

mr_pikachu
24th July 2006, 03:25 AM
Hey, I just wanted to give some big birthday wishes to one of my closest friends here on TPM, classy_cat18. Have a good one, Shonta! ^_^

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2006, 05:32 AM
Wow, lots of birthdays today! Happy Birthday to Shonta, Hannah, Maria, DRWS, Totodile Lover and everyone else!

Shonta and Hannah, you can have a free gift from the Reward Center each. I hope your year is great. :)

I left a greeting for you both at the tagboard.

God of Death
24th July 2006, 05:39 AM
Happy B-day classy_cat18, and other people who I do not know!

Dark Dragonite
24th July 2006, 09:10 AM
You're Welcome Pat!!

Happy Birthdays to Hannah, Shonta, and Totodile Lover!!

DRWS...I still remember beating your unown with the 00ber sig :rolleyes:

Blademaster
24th July 2006, 03:13 PM
A couple of newer guys I know here at TPM:

HAPPY B-DAY, MR.ROBOTO!!! :birthday:

HAPPY B-DAY, MARIO72486!!! :birthday:

Crazy Elf Boy
24th July 2006, 04:21 PM
Wow lots a birthdays today.

I just want to wish classy_cat18 a happy birthday

And happy birthday to everyone else. :dance:

Magmar
26th July 2006, 06:27 PM
Happy belated birthday to classy_cat18!! Wow, how'd I miss that one? O_o XD

Knight of Time
27th July 2006, 08:06 AM
Hey, happy belated birthday to everyone that has been celebrating recently.

Also, today, I wish to say a big happy 23rd birthday to one of the best in the world of ASB, namely, RaZoR LeAf.

Hope your day goes very well, Dan.

God of Death
27th July 2006, 08:36 AM
Happy Birthday to RaZoR LeAf, and to everyone else.

*Hands out pieces of Cake*

Everoy
27th July 2006, 09:44 AM
Happy belated birthday to Shonta and Hannah, and happy birthday to Dan :)

Dark Dragonite
27th July 2006, 10:06 AM
A Happy Birthday to Engimatikul, and Dan/RaZoR LeAf!!

ROCK ON GUYS!!

Blademaster
27th July 2006, 06:48 PM
Heh... About 90% of people at TPM aren't ever wished a happy birthday, and yet a Mod gets 4 wishes in just a couple of hours... :rolleyes:

...OK, make that 5.

HAPPY B-DAY, RaZoR LeAf!!! :birthday:

Dark Dragonite
28th July 2006, 01:03 PM
I'll be the first on this again!!

Happy Birthday Systematic Revolution!!

Have a good one, don't do anything too crazy!! :v

Lady Vulpix
29th July 2006, 09:20 AM
Heh... About 90% of people at TPM aren't ever wished a happy birthday, and yet a Mod gets 4 wishes in just a couple of hours... :rolleyes:
I guess that depends on how active they are and how they get on with people. Shonta got 7, and that's without counting the ones aimed at everyone.

Magmar
30th July 2006, 09:24 AM
Yeah, I only got one. It depends on the members who actually check the birthday list and who they know or want to kiss up to. I know I only check it once in a while but I poke in here when there's new posts and see who has a birthday today.

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2006, 09:43 AM
Kiss up to? As if anyone could get any benefits for making a Happy Birthday post.

Dark-San
31st July 2006, 04:50 AM

[b][size=3] It depends a lot on the popularity of the member, not whether if he/she is a mod or not. Makes no sense IMO to compare the number of birthday greetings. Like Gabi sis had said,

Kiss up to? As if anyone could get any benefits for making a Happy Birthday post.

Zak
3rd August 2006, 03:55 AM
Birthdays: Mister Mew (23), Mister Myuu (23), Myster Myuu (23)

Hehe, happy birthday, account whore!

Yeah, I only got one. It depends on the members who actually check the birthday list and who they know or want to kiss up to. I know I only check it once in a while but I poke in here when there's new posts and see who has a birthday today.

You probably would have gotten more if you hadn't changed your name so soon before it, I'm sure most of us would have recognized you more and it would have caught more attention.

Also happy belated birthday Nate.

...OK, make that 5.

It's more based on activity. Heck, there are some mods that stay in their own forums and barely anyone knows they exist. Unlike a certain other forum, at TPM modship isn't really a status symbol, the closest thing to a status symbol is how well you're noticed. Also, sometimes when something strange or odd in the birthday list catches people's attention, like a funny name or an interesting pattern (like today for instance) that sometimes gets birthday wishes.

~Zak

Blademaster
3rd August 2006, 05:18 PM
Alright, alright! I was joking! Eesh...

Anyway, it seems it's that time again:

HAPPY B-DAY, MYSTER MYUU!!! :birthday:

Dark Dragonite
8th August 2006, 11:17 PM
Yay, I'm first to wish Tina...A.K.A. Homeofmew a happy birthday!! :dance:

Magmar
9th August 2006, 06:28 AM
Ah, ya beat me to it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA! ^_^

homeofmew
9th August 2006, 08:48 AM
Happy 21st Birthday to Me.

Blademaster
9th August 2006, 11:40 AM
Heh...

HAPPY B-DAY, HOMEOFMEW!!! :birthday:

(Yes, I know her name is Tina, but I always say the birthday boy's/girl's screenname - it's just my thing. :rolleyes:)

Dark Dragonite
11th August 2006, 09:12 AM
I wish a happy birthday to The Pet Keeper...you are missed in PCG!!

I also wish I didn't fall asleep last night before this...Happy Belated Birthday to GreenShirT

GreenShirT
12th August 2006, 02:17 PM
Yay!! Happy Birthday to me :) and Tina :-*

Magmar
13th August 2006, 06:01 PM
Happy b-day dude in the green shirt! :D

Asilynne
15th August 2006, 02:15 PM
Happy birthday Nall.......WHERE ARE YOU NALL!!!! GET YOUR ARSENALL BACK IN HERE AND MAKE VG AGAIN!!!!!!!

Blademaster
15th August 2006, 03:03 PM
Ho, I almost missed today's birthday roster! Sorry about that... :sweat2:

HAPPY B-DAY, AGENT ELROND!!! :birthday:

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2006, 04:33 PM
I want to wish Agent Elrond a very happy birthday. I hope I can read her posts and her comic again soon.

Blademaster
17th August 2006, 09:43 AM
HAPPY B-DAY, RIVER!!! :birthday:

Dark Dragonite
17th August 2006, 09:48 AM
Yes, here's wishing a happy birthday to River!!

Mewfour
20th August 2006, 09:15 PM
lol, birthday.

22nd for me today. Go me.

Blademaster
20th August 2006, 09:15 PM
...Eh...

HAPPY B-DAY, EVIL MEWF0UR!!! :birthday:

EDIT: Crap, beat me to it... oh, wait... :eek:

darktyranitar
20th August 2006, 09:26 PM
Happy birthday, Mewf0ur! a.k.a. Asylum of the Damned! :birthday:

You've long gone from the fanfic... but now that you're back, I'm looking forwards to future fics from you!

Blademaster
22nd August 2006, 02:13 PM
Hoo... big day today... Oh, well.

HAPPY B-DAY, MASTER RUDY!!! :birthday:

HAPPY B-DAY, FIREPOKEMON!!! :birthday:

HAPPY B-DAY, NACE!!! :birthday:

Magmar
23rd August 2006, 05:05 PM
happy birthday firepokemon. put a smile on bud! :D

And it's a bit early, but gotta say happy birthday Jeff!

these are annoying. but HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

Jeff
25th August 2006, 06:43 AM
Thanks!

I got a digital camera from my parents, and my own scrolling happy birthday message. And it's not even 8 AM yet!
And if anyone wants to know I'm 22 now, kinda makes me seem old. Now where did I put that cane?

Magmar
25th August 2006, 09:47 AM
also happy birthday to Leon-IH! Does he come around here anymore?

Blademaster
25th August 2006, 10:22 PM
And it's a bit early, but gotta say happy birthday Jeff!

these are annoying. but HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

You thieving bastard!

(calls a hundred lawyers to sue your ass for copyright infringement)

:lol:

Anyway, while I'm being a nuisance here:

HAPPY B-DAY, FOGUET!!! :birthday:

THAT'S how ya do it! ;)

Dark Dragonite
27th August 2006, 11:17 PM
HAPPY B-DAY, SUZIE!!! :birthday:

Yes, a happy 20th goes out to the lovely Ms. Suzie!!

*gets Johnny Cochran's ghost to be his lawyer*

Magmar
30th August 2006, 12:02 AM
Happy Birthday Suzie, and Happy Birthday, Blademaster!!!!

Dark Dragonite
30th August 2006, 10:10 AM
HAPPY B-DAY, Blademaster!!! :birthday:

Blademaster
31st August 2006, 02:55 PM
Thanks, Steve and Barry! :D

Now, another one:

HAPPY B-DAY, DARK SAGE!!! :birthday:

Dark-San
1st September 2006, 09:33 AM
[b][size=3]Happy birthday to a fellow RPGer, Hinata!

Eat lots of cake and don't use too much Byakugan too. ^.^

darktyranitar
1st September 2006, 09:55 AM
Eh, I missed it, but anyway, happy (belated) birthday to Blademaster! :birthday:

And happy birthday to Laura (Hinata), who's turning 17 today! :birthday:

Blademaster
1st September 2006, 03:06 PM
Thanks, guys. :D

While I'm here:

HAPPY B-DAY, HINATA!!! :birthday:

Magmar
3rd September 2006, 04:12 PM
Happy birthday, Tainted. Where you been lately?

Toxicity
3rd September 2006, 07:10 PM
Thanks, guys. I really appreciate being recognized. ^^

And yeah, Happy Birthday to you, kid (Zak Hunter/Tainted). I really wish we could all be able to communicate more again. Cheers for us both being seventeen now!

darktyranitar
4th September 2006, 01:08 AM
Happy birthday, Tainted a.k.a. Zak Hunter! :birthday:

Dark-San
9th September 2006, 08:45 AM
[b][size=3] Happy Birthday to Pika23, Whintey! I don't know whether if you are still active here anymore, but I wished you a happy birthday nonetheless. ^.^

mr_pikachu
13th September 2006, 12:26 AM
I'd like to wish a happy birthday to starjake, who I hope continues his fic soon. Happy 21st, starjake!

And happy birthday to Oakbark, who is 19 today! If you're here to see this, I hope you enjoy your special day.

Blademaster
13th September 2006, 02:44 PM
HAPPY B-DAY, STARJAKE!!! :birthday:

HAPPY B-DAY, PRINCESS!!! :birthday:

Lady Vulpix
18th September 2006, 11:10 AM
I want to wish Dark-San a very Happy Birthday. http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/Smileys/CMForums/hug.gif

And a mention goes to Rambunctious Jamirus, whose presence in TPM is remembered and missed by many.

Dark-San
18th September 2006, 11:15 AM
[b][size=3]I'm a day late. But I'm glad Gabi sis remember my birthday.

*tears*

Today was just a horrid day with an exam and all. However, this post makes my day. ^.^

Blademaster
18th September 2006, 03:36 PM
HAPPY B-DAY, DARK-SAN!!! :birthday:

classy_cat18
18th September 2006, 08:34 PM
Happy Birthday, Dark San bro. From Classycat-sis.

darktyranitar
19th September 2006, 05:52 AM
:birthday: Dark-San! (Hey, I didn't know we could use that type of smilies, LV)

The Blue Avenger
19th September 2006, 12:45 PM
Hey, happy birthday, Dark-San. Sorry it apparently didn't go so well... an exam on a birthday (or at least the day after) sucks. :\

Blademaster
19th September 2006, 11:04 PM
HAPPY B-DAY, BISON WOES!!! :birthday:

Oh yeah. Birthday wishes. The day hasn't been here 5 minutes; I've got a birthday wish in.

How's that for service? :cool:

Magmar
1st October 2006, 09:35 AM
Ack! Meng had a birthday and I neglected to wish him a happy one! Well have a good one day, then :D

Roy Karrde
2nd October 2006, 12:01 PM
Happy Birthday to one of my bestest best friends aka Pokemon Luver aka Becki! She turns 17 today, and she deserves all the best wishes in the world. Also thank you to Yi for drawing Becki's birthday present!

The Blue Avenger
2nd October 2006, 11:38 PM
He doesn't come here anymore, but I still feel that SilverMachop deserves a happy birthday. A brilliant comedy writer and a capable ASBer... happy birthday, man.

Blademaster
2nd October 2006, 11:40 PM
HAPPY B-DAY, CHEESEY!!! :birthday:

Toxicity
3rd October 2006, 06:13 AM
Happy birthday to both Cheesey and SilverMachop.

Also, is it me, or did anybody notice whose birthday it is, as well?

WPM (wherever he is now) is supposedly eighteen today...so, happy birthday to him?

Blademaster
4th October 2006, 11:49 PM
HAPPY B-DAY, DREW!!! :birthday:

mr_pikachu
6th October 2006, 01:16 AM
Well, I'd like to wish a happy birthday to Pichu.

I know he's not here anymore, and I know many of you aren't fond of him. But Pichu did give me my spot as a Pokemon Hangman worker... that was the first authority role I ever got on TPM. So he still means something good to me, even if there were also other aspects of the situation to be considered.

Happy birthday, Pichu, wherever you are.

Blademaster
7th October 2006, 12:03 AM
HAPPY B-DAY, METALLIX GIRL!!! :birthday:

HAPPY B-DAY, SPIKE!!! :birthday:

darktyranitar
7th October 2006, 05:46 AM
While I'm here, I'd like to wish a happy birthday to the two ASBer, Metallix Girl and Spike! :birthday:

And a belated :birthday: to Drew, too!

Blademaster
15th October 2006, 03:43 AM
HAPPY B-DAY, MEW TRAINER ROSE!!! :birthday:

HAPPY B-DAY, HYPOTENUSE MAN!!! :birthday:

Everoy
15th October 2006, 02:27 PM
Happy belated birthdays to:
Dark-San
Bison Woes
Rambunctious Jamirus (A good friend of mine before leaving)
Cheesey
Pichu (another good friend)
Drew
Metallix Girl
Spike

And happy current birthday to:
Mew Trainer Rose
Hypotenuse Man

Blademaster
16th October 2006, 11:42 PM
HAPPY B-DAY, GREEN LANTURN!!! :birthday:

Magmar
16th October 2006, 11:43 PM
you beat me to it by a minute!

happy birthday Ruben!!!

Blademaster
16th October 2006, 11:50 PM
Damn right I did. I'm too fast for ya, end of story!

(runs around the block in 20 minutes seconds)

Toldja. :D

In other news, GL is named after a sandwich... That's cool...

But now I'm hungry. Damn you, Barry! :angry:

Blademaster
21st October 2006, 01:18 AM
HAPPY B-DAY, PERFECT CHAOS!!! :birthday:

Ghost
21st October 2006, 08:48 AM
HAPPY B-DAY, PERFECT CHAOS!!! :birthday:

Yeah, it's too bad the mets can't celebrate with you :(((

Perfect Chaos
21st October 2006, 09:06 AM
Heh, thanks for the b-day wishes. And yes, Ghost, its really too bad that the Mets can't celebrate with me, but hopefully things can be different next season.

Thanks a bunch guys

-Sean

Blademaster
27th October 2006, 01:40 AM
HAPPY B-DAY, CRAZY!!! :birthday:

Blademaster
31st October 2006, 05:03 AM
Well, today's certainly a busy day, huh?

HAPPY B-DAY, DARKTEMPLARZERO!!! :birthday:

HAPPY B-DAY, SUPREMECHAMPION!!! :birthday:

HAPPY B-DAY, CHRIS!!! :birthday:

:094: And happy Halloween to all you guys and all of TPM! :094:

Silencer
31st October 2006, 05:08 AM
Happy birthday to all you weenies (halloweenies that is)

And happy halloween
*dracula-laugh*

MeLoVeGhOsTs
31st October 2006, 07:25 AM
Happy Birthday to all.

Lady Vulpix
31st October 2006, 07:37 AM
Lots of birthdays! But I don't know most of them. In any case... Very Happy Birthday to Chris, and thanks a lot for doing so much for TPM!

...Are you really 19?

Weasel Overlord
31st October 2006, 09:54 AM
[color=silver]Happy Birthday Chris!! Welcome to 19-hood! ...it sucks, I can't wait til I'm 20! ^___^ Roll on March!

And all those other peeps I don't know! Happy Birthday's all around! *scatters confetti* *looks around* *eats confetti while no-one is looking*

Clark
31st October 2006, 10:15 AM
Happy birthday Chris :D Hes probably 45, its typo for sure. He was always more mature than me. :p

lol 3 darktemplar same person ^^ happy bday r4. :D

Chris
31st October 2006, 10:53 AM
Thanks guys :D

...Are you really 19?

Yes, yes I am :) Why?

darktyranitar
31st October 2006, 11:11 AM
Really? I thought you are something like 20-ish.

Happy birthday, nonetheless :birthday:

mr_pikachu
31st October 2006, 04:15 PM
Actually, I thought I read somewhere that Chris was 16, or something... am I underestimating everyone's ages now? o_0

Anyway, happy birthday to SupremeChampion, a fellow moderator, as well as to Chris, who lords over us with a stern glare and a spiked keyboard!

Lady Vulpix
31st October 2006, 07:59 PM
Thanks guys :D

Yes, yes I am :) Why?
Because you're more mature and knowledgeable than most people your age. Why else?

Clark
3rd November 2006, 01:29 AM
happy birthday colleen :)

Magmar
5th November 2006, 11:53 AM
CHRISSSSSSSS *crash* happy birthday to you... oh wait, that was a few days ago. Nevertheless, have a good one! :D

mr_pikachu
9th November 2006, 12:14 AM
Let me wish a big happy birthday to Kevin, our Master and Commander! King of The Pokemasters! Champion of the Pokemon community!

Blademaster
9th November 2006, 12:21 AM
Oh? It's the head honcho's birthday, eh? This calls for something special...

HAPPY B-DAY, KEVIN!!! :birthday:

darktyranitar
9th November 2006, 03:24 AM
Here's wishing a big happy birthday to Kevin, the big boss of TPM!

:limecool: :birthday: :lemoncool:

I miss the dancing banana :)

Knight of Time
9th November 2006, 02:30 PM
Wow, Kevin, you're 25 years old today, now this is definitely a true milestone for you (and TPM as well, after all, you are the owner of this great forum ;)).

Hope your day is a good one! Not many birthdays are better than the quarter century I'm betting.

Magmar
9th November 2006, 10:27 PM
Happy birthday, Kevin! How old are ya?

Blademaster
9th November 2006, 11:52 PM
I'm getting too old for this...

HAPPY B-DAY, MOLTRECUNO!!! :birthday:

HAPPY B-DAY, CHRIS WATARIMONO!!! :birthday:

darktyranitar
10th November 2006, 01:20 AM
Happy birthday, Chris Watarimono/ Chris R! :birthday: I didn't know you well, but I know about your interest in music, as evidence in your ASB matches.

Silencer
10th November 2006, 02:45 AM
Happy birthday Moltrecuno. You don't come around here very often but I always loved to read your reffings in Ye Olde ASB

Blademaster
12th November 2006, 02:42 AM
I need a new M.O. ...

HAPPY B-DAY SILENCER!!! :birthday:

Blademaster
15th November 2006, 02:20 PM
Aaaaaand once again, I'm the only one to use this topic. Oh, well...

HAPPY B-DAY, ARAGORNBIRD!!! :birthday:

darktyranitar
15th November 2006, 08:23 PM
Happy birthday, Liang a.k.a. aragornrird! :birthday:

Blademaster
24th November 2006, 12:44 AM
I am so dedicated... Even now, with our beloved site torn in half, I still manage to well-wish someone on his birthday:

HAPPY B-DAY, GHOST!!! :birthday:

It's not moving, but it's there!

Blademaster
25th November 2006, 11:41 PM
No birthdays today; just an odd coincidence:

Today is my mother's birthday.

Today is also the birthday of the infamous Bjarni.

No comment. :-/

The Blue Avenger
25th November 2006, 11:55 PM
There are no coincidences. ;)

I'll let you figure out what I mean by that.

Blademaster
29th November 2006, 12:23 AM
Grrrr... I'd smack you, but you're exactly right. Sigh... :sweat:

Anywayz...

HAPPY B-DAY, MeLoVeGhOsTs!!! :birthday:

darktyranitar
29th November 2006, 04:26 AM
Happy 17th Birthday, MLG! :birthday: Hope you're having a great time out there.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
29th November 2006, 11:15 AM
Thanks dude, I'm already smoking high ^^

Silencer
29th November 2006, 02:02 PM
Happy birthday MLG. I wish you lots of luck in ASB aswell.

Dark-San
12th December 2006, 06:12 AM
Congrats on your nineteen birthday, Heald. Hope ya have a good birthday bash with lots of alcohols and parties. ^.^

Lady Vulpix
27th December 2006, 05:24 AM
I'm posting to wish Ledian_X a very happy birthday. Have a great year, Chris! :birthday:

darktyranitar
31st December 2006, 10:20 AM
Happy new year, TPM! :lemoncool:

And lookie here: birthday boy/girl of the new year:

Happy birthday to Shadow Djinn, Tsuki Megami, Amaru , Dr.McNinja, frylock, Mike Mysterio and the other guy that I am not really familiar with. :birthday:, and have a happy new year!:lemoncool:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th January 2007, 06:33 AM
I know I'm late...

Happy birthday to Fett One and Mikachu! :birthday: Speaking of which, anyone saw Mikachu lately?

I don't see every part of him right now...has somebody stolen his head?

Thanks for remembering me, you all. It was great that I was called a game maker and you even noticed that I left.

And the only reason to post the following sentences is NOT that this post would be SPAM othervise:

Happy birthday to

FlamingMagby (2003)
Magikarp (22)
Blue and White (14)

You all have happy bitrthday tomorrow. The next day will be in 9 hours here in Finland.

Flaming Magby is over 1000 years older than the first crusaders here in Finland.

Shadow Wolf
14th January 2007, 10:20 AM
Well, I decided to stop around here to wish a Happy Birthday to Saffire Persian, our fellow friend and an expert in the job of banners.

Congratulations Saffire Persian! :birthday:

Saffire Persian
19th January 2007, 08:39 PM
Well, it seems it's Elec Man's birthday today. So happy birthday! ^_^

Magmar
4th February 2007, 10:07 AM
Happy birthday, Mega Horny :D old axis mundi guy right there, he got pretty strategic at times!

The Blue Avenger
4th February 2007, 10:22 AM
Happy Birthday, Dylan! :D

mr_pikachu
12th February 2007, 12:11 AM
I just want to wish a happy 18th birthday to a friend and fellow Fanfic mod, mistysakura! Enjoy your day, Ada. Make the most of it! :birthday:

dratinihaunter13
12th February 2007, 02:09 AM
happy birthday ada! i hope you had lots of fun and felt very special on your birthday

Gavin Luper
13th February 2007, 07:43 AM
Happy 18th Birthday Ada! For yesterday, anyway. :keke: Hope you had an awesome time, and congrats on being an adult now (yay)!

:lemoncool:

:D

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th February 2007, 03:33 AM
Happy birthday EVme15 (19), mvtm (18)!

And for tomorrow, too...

Austrian ViceMaster Alex (30), ThE NeW SiLvErStReAk (20), Cobrall (20), Azura Radiance (19), HanyouPrincess (19), nickelmarine (19), MarshmallowEgg (19), ChesterBLover (18), Negrek (18), Dragonfree (17), Becky_353544353 (17), Team Shadow Leader (15)

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/7458/img030eg5.jpg

mvtm
17th February 2007, 06:14 AM
Thanks Yukitatsu!!!! I am def having a nice time..woah i am 18..either way i think i am growing too fast.

darktyranitar
18th February 2007, 07:11 AM
Happy birthday to Dragonfree, who is turning to 17 today.

(heheh... are you still using the title gone DP!? Yeah, I kinda stole it for my one shot... heheh)

Drago
19th February 2007, 02:49 AM
It feels weird to have a February 19th go by without an LP birthday topic, but hey, doesn't mean someone shouldn't make a mention of it. Cripes, I remember the days when in LP birthday topics conversations would then ensue about the mass consumption of alcohol. Thanks to old Andrew though, there's a whole thread for it. Lovely.

So as such, I'll wish happy birthday for Little_Pikachu and Number1ChanseyFan!! I hope y'all have a good'un, and all the best for another year of waiting to do it again!

Lady Vulpix
19th February 2007, 11:28 AM
Very Happy Birthday to Suzie and Christen!

Have a great time, and let us know about it. :D

mr_pikachu
19th February 2007, 11:46 AM
Wow, it's a big day, I see!

Happy birthday to Suzie, master of sigs; Christen, Hangman worker; and D-Knight, football titan! All three of you, enjoy the day and eat plenty of cake! ^_^

Little_Pikachu
19th February 2007, 05:06 PM
Thanks guys, I just got home after spending all day either in pubs or deciding what to do next. We ended up going bowling which I sucked at but I ran into my friend who I haven't seen in years which was nice. I got a lot of money and Si got me a hamster which I totally adorable and currently unnamed.

Now I am very old.

Knight of Time
19th February 2007, 05:11 PM
Hey, there really shouldn't be anything bad about turning 25 Suzie (just enjoy it!, you only turn 25 once you know), to me (well, next year anyway), it's probably going to be a special one when my 25th comes. Still, going back to you, I want to wish you a very happy birthday, hope your day is very special.

I also would like to wish a happy birthday to Christen, and to DragoKnight, hope you two have yourselves a special day as well.

Number1ChanseyFan
20th February 2007, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the Happy B-day wishes everybody!! BTW, I love the cool color combo that you picked for my name, Gabi and mr_pika!! ^_^ I haven't had any cake yet though, because it isn't going to be ready until today!! XD (Half chocolate/cherry and half marble with new oreo filling, sounds really good!! I just need to be careful not to eat too much, even though today is Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras.)

Oh, and happy b-day to Suzie and DragoKnight!! :birthday:

I feel old too, I just turned 22... I'm becoming an old fart. And Suzie, well, 25 is my favorite number XD I had to throw that in. Oh, and enjoy your new Hamster!! I have two of them, both are very nice and cute.

Magmar
20th February 2007, 10:01 PM
Happy birthday to all of youse :)

Drago
21st February 2007, 01:33 AM
Thank y'all for your birthday wishes; this year I succeeded in doing nothing. Oh yeah, hardcore nothing. Last year my efforts at doing nothing were foiled, I got tanked in Melbourne and payed $20 to a stripper for directions to the toilet. That story never gets old.
This year, nadda. Haven't even gotten a single present from anyone yet. All the same, like they say in Baltimore, 19 will always be better than 18! Down with Peyton!!

Lady Vulpix
21st February 2007, 06:39 AM
Christen, you're nice and I respect you, and you know I like Royalblue/Magenta too... but if you think you're old at 22, then I'm afraid you're out of your mind.

Same goes to you, Suzie. You're almost 3 years younger than I am. Of course all that alcohol may accelerate your aging process. :P

(Wow, Firefox saved the post I was typing before it froze!)

Number1ChanseyFan
22nd February 2007, 05:21 PM
Christen, you're nice and I respect you, and you know I like Royalblue/Magenta too... but if you think you're old at 22, then I'm afraid you're out of your mind.
XD I have been afraid that I have been out of my mind for a long time!! Seriously, I suppose that 22 isn't all that old, but it just sounds old or something... I don't know, it is strange, I mean 22 years seems like a really long time. I guess when I stop and think about, I don't really feel all that old!! I guess I am just getting to the point where I hate adding that extra year on or something... I don't know what's wrong with me. ^_^

mr_pikachu
24th February 2007, 05:03 AM
Wow, I didn't realize that the other Hangman workers' birthdays were so close together... happy birthday to Louis (shinypkmnchaser), the rookie on the team! We're glad to work with you. Make sure you enjoy the day! :birthday:

...And eat cake. Lots of cake. Sugar highs are fun. :freak:

Lady Vulpix
24th February 2007, 07:43 AM
¡Muy feliz cumpleaños, Louis!
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/7943/multi6yc.gifhttp://dingo.care2.com/c2c/emoticons//confetti.gifhttp://dingo.care2.com/c2c/emoticons//cheerleader.gifhttp://dingo.care2.com/c2c/emoticons//cancan.gif

Magmar
24th February 2007, 10:31 AM
Hey Louis, have a happy birthday :)

Those are cute smilies!!! Haha.

Number1ChanseyFan
24th February 2007, 10:15 PM
Happy Birthday Louis!! I never realized that our birthdays were so close together. I hope that you had a great day today!! ^_^ :birthday:

Shadow Wolf
25th February 2007, 09:36 PM
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it 'cause I didn't expect to have so many friends by this time. Wow, 18 years and it's just the beginning of my life.

This weekend has been one of the best. My birthday was celebrated with a chocolate(poor face of mine, lol) and Oreo cookies cake(a lot of sugar), and I got to see Ghost Rider(a very good movie, I think)

Anyway, I want to wish a :birthday: to everyone on his/her day(today, of course)

Saffire Persian
4th March 2007, 04:04 PM
Happy birthday, Weasel Overlord and Bulbasaur4!

Magmar
6th March 2007, 12:13 AM
Kirsten had a birthday?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D sorry I didn't notice!!!!! don't log on here much...

congratulations and hope your day was FANTABULOUS :)

The Blue Avenger
6th March 2007, 08:47 AM
Happy birthday, Becca! Hope it turns out well, hey?

Knight of Time
6th March 2007, 12:40 PM
Hey, happy birthday Rebecca!

Well, looks like this is the end of your teenage years (but hey, they had to be enjoyable, right?), getting close to (and entering) your twenties is a big thing to happen in your life.

Again,

mr_pikachu
13th March 2007, 12:56 AM
I'd just like to wish a happy birthday to the official Fanfic dinosaur, dratinihaunter13! You're the oldest of us four mods, and the most experienced... we lend our respect to you, oh great sage. Enjoy your 22nd birthday! ^_^

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th March 2007, 06:05 AM
Dark Birthday, darktyranitar! I wish you have nice time today and in the future here.

darktyranitar
15th March 2007, 09:55 AM
Thanks... and if you mean dark as in a rainy day, then yes. It was raining just now.

Oh well, :birthday: to me! 18 years, and still alive and kicking! :hellyeah:

Blademaster
15th March 2007, 04:41 PM
Happy b-day to m'man, Faiz; here's your gift.

(rolls out an air-cooled 6-barrel minigun)

Enjoy. :yes:

Mewfour
15th March 2007, 05:22 PM
Happy 18th DT. Party at my place vv

Magmar
17th March 2007, 04:58 PM
Happy birthday to both of ya! Sorry I missed, I was out and about in times Square at a media conference :)

mr_pikachu
22nd March 2007, 06:28 AM
I'd just like to wish a happy birthday to a good friend of mine, Lady Vulpix! Happy birthday, Gabi. I hope you enjoy your 28th. :birthday:

Eat cake! Lots of cake!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd March 2007, 06:42 AM
Happy Birthday to Lady Vulpix indeed all the way from Northern Europe (she has even been here), too, our South American friend!

Crazy Elf Boy
22nd March 2007, 06:54 AM
YAY BIRTHDAY

CONGRATULATIONS LADY VULPIX

:201h: :201a: :201p: :201p: :201y:

:201b:' :201d: :201a: :201y:

(It says Happy B'day but you know)

Dark-San
22nd March 2007, 08:38 AM
Happy birthday, Gabi!

Lets hope your students in class, doesn't give you a headache on this special day! ^.^

Lady Vulpix
22nd March 2007, 11:59 AM
Thanks, all of you. :)

And I trust they won't. We don't have classes on Thursdays, and it's too early in the semester (first week) for them to send many requests by e-mail.

Knight of Time
22nd March 2007, 06:18 PM
I also wish to say a happy birthday to you, Gabi. Being a former Hangman worker, you may want to get your birthday plushie if you haven't already, before it's too late.

Again, happy birthday, hope it's a good one!

darktyranitar
22nd March 2007, 10:05 PM
Happy birthday, Gabi! :birthday:

kitsun
22nd March 2007, 10:31 PM
Ah, happy birthday, Lady Vulpix. I hope your day went well today.

Gavin Luper
22nd March 2007, 11:19 PM
Egad! So, I'm late again - what's new? Happy Belated Birthday, Gabi, hope you had an awesome 28th!

:lemoncool:

darktyranitar
26th March 2007, 02:54 AM
Happy 24th birthday, Charles Legend! :birthday: Sorry to hear about your PC problem; hope you'll have a good time on this special day. :)

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2007, 06:07 AM
Thanks, people. :) I did indeed have a good time. You can see the pictures here (http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/Gliynn/Cumple%20Gabi%202007/?start=all).

Birthday plushie? Do they still give those away?

mr_pikachu
26th March 2007, 06:08 AM
Yeah, we do. The same goes for the Riddle Game with birthday figurines. Unfortunately, you're slightly late now...

Lady Vulpix
26th March 2007, 06:10 AM
Ah, ok. I guess I'll have to earn my plushies the hard way. It's always worked so far.

Crazy Elf Boy
26th March 2007, 06:58 AM
Happy Birthday Charles

hope you got lots of pressies:)

Charles Legend
28th March 2007, 03:42 AM
Happy 24th birthday, Charles Legend! :birthday: Sorry to hear about your PC problem; hope you'll have a good time on this special day. :)

Happy Birthday Charles

hope you got lots of pressies:)

thanks Faiz and thank you Crazy Elf Boy, My computer is fixed now; and as for what I did, I was woking on updating a few things on my two web pages I have set up for my ASB and my AC/CC both really need do to be updated badly.... :sweat2: Now as to what I got for starters I picked up my computer from the shop, I also got a 1G flash drive, 20 blank CDs and a new belt...

~Charles Legend

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th March 2007, 07:07 AM
Ni hao! Roarkiller wan sui!

darktyranitar
29th March 2007, 07:55 AM
Happy 23rd birthday to Roarkiller, who has mod the TCG section since... umm, I dunno, but it must have been 4 years or something.

Dark-San
29th March 2007, 10:34 AM
Happy birthday, bro!

Hope you have luck on your planned teaching career!

Magmar
30th March 2007, 09:42 AM
'Ey, Roarkiller, hope you have a good one!!

Perfect Chaos
1st April 2007, 10:02 AM
Happy Birthday to Alucard

Though I'm a little sketchy, seeing what the date is...

-Sean

Dark-San
2nd April 2007, 08:20 PM
Hey its Andrew's 22th birthday today! Let's hope you don't get drunk and start doing silly things.

Magmar
2nd April 2007, 10:50 PM
Hey Andrew! Happy birthday you silly drama queen you.

darktyranitar
2nd April 2007, 10:57 PM
Happy birthday, Andrew! :birthday:

Andrew
3rd April 2007, 08:26 AM
Thank you :)

mr_pikachu
3rd April 2007, 02:27 PM
Hey, happy birthday, Andrew! Have a dramarama 22nd! :lemoncool:

Knight of Time
5th April 2007, 11:07 AM
Happy belated birthday, Andrew, hope your day was a good one. :)

I'd also like to wish a verry happy birthday to who may be the most active TPMer here (in the old days months ago, he was, by a fairly long shot), Roy Karrde! Hope your birthday is a good one, too.

darktyranitar
5th April 2007, 11:16 AM
Happy birthday to both Roy Karrde and PoLlHaruko-san! :birthday: Don't beat each other or anything :D

And happy birthday to Cool Headed Blaziken as well! Hope you can continue to post your hillarious fics here.