PDA

View Full Version : Open Battle [Kakashi-sensei vs Princess Roy Karrde] [Ref: ???]

Hatake Kakashi
2nd May 2006, 09:43 PM
Rules:
2v2, 1 out at a time
I send first, you attack first.
Banned moves: None
Arena: Konohagakure (Village Hidden among the Leaves). Yes. The entire village.
Here's an overhead shot (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/38/Konoha.jpeg)
Every 3rd round(3, 6, 9, 12, etc.) ninjas burst in with their fight. Any attempt to fight them off will simply draw attention and get your Pokemon hit with a kunai knife(4% damage). They'll try to keep themselves out of your way, but not everyones quite so kind.
Just a note, Kakashis squad(Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura) will NOT be involved. They're cheering on Kakashi-sensei!
If you don't know who the Squads/what their techniques are, check Wikipedia. Or if you're lazy? ;) Just have "a random ninja" kick someone. We got plenty of those.

DQ: A standard week

Alright sounds like that's it...since I'm up first, I'll send out my Metang, Rhodey! Congrats, buddy. This is your first match!
Rhodey: MET MET. ANG.

Roy Karrde
2nd May 2006, 09:56 PM
Alright the princess is going to post her attack list, all we need now is a Ref.

Princess? Ouch it seems my nickname is getting around, alright then I will start off with my Vulpix, Layla. Alright girl start off and hit that Metang with a[i][i] Confuse Ray! That should shake it up, now that it is confused, make the thing see double with a Double Team! Alright egnough defense, time to go on the offense, since it is a Fire type, go after it with a Flamethrower! Good luck Layla and lets see how this goes!

Confuse Ray ~ Double Team ~ Flamethrower

Hatake Kakashi
2nd May 2006, 10:13 PM
Alright Metang, first I want you to use Pursuit to get behind Vulpix before its' Confuse Ray goes off! Then, use Earthquake to destroy any clones and hit Vulpix! It's a tough town, it can take it! Finish things off by using Agility to dart around the Flamethrower!

Pursuit - EQ - Agility