PDA

View Full Version : What was that item?

Dark Sage
3rd May 2006, 08:48 AM
I have a question.

I remember one item in one pokemon game that was the ultimate healing item. When you used it, all your pokemon were completely healed, as if they had been through a Center. However, this item could only be used once, and there was only one in the game. (It was in the same class as a Master Ball.)

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of this item. I need to know for something I'm working on.

- DS

Gagome
3rd May 2006, 09:53 AM
The item you seek is "Sacred Ash".

You can find it in Firered, Leafgreen or Emerald where Ho-oh can be found. You have to use the Item Finder after you defeat or capture Ho-oh to find it.
But to get to the island where Ho-oh is you need a special Ticket from Nintendo. As far as I know this ticket is not yet available. At least not in Europe.

Shadow Wolf
3rd May 2006, 10:01 AM
You can also get Ho-oh in Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal. When you capture it, Ho-oh will have this item held.

mr_pikachu
3rd May 2006, 12:02 PM
Question:

Since Sacred Ash was a hold item for Ho-oh when you captured it in GSC, does the Ho-oh that you can acquire in Colosseum have Sacred Ash? After all, if it does then that could conceivably be another way to get it in RSEFrLg.

Shadow Wolf
3rd May 2006, 02:51 PM
Yes, my friend has Pokemon Colosseum and he told me that his Ho-oh did have Sacred Ash when he acquired it.

Jay
5th July 2006, 03:39 AM
wot is the iteme that hoho is holding

SeleucusII
5th July 2006, 05:41 AM
I think you can find it in pokemon XD as well but i'm not 100% sure.

Number1ChanseyFan
5th July 2006, 05:41 PM
[color=magenta]You can also get the Sacred Ash inside the Battle Pyramid in Emerald's Battle Frontier. However, just like all of the items that you find inside the Pyramid, you can't take it away from the Battle Pyramid, it can only be used while you are inside the Battle Pyramid.

lordsalamence
21st July 2006, 10:10 PM
yes you can. "after ye defeats thar pyramid 3 times it will be in thy last slot.or, yer can equip it to thou pokemon which suck compared to my prized salamence."