PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] Hello Im new at POKEMON GOLD HELP ME!!!

forsakenwaste5
3rd May 2006, 08:34 PM
I want to know how to catch CELEBI in POKEMON GOLD!!

Poryhedron
3rd May 2006, 08:42 PM
Use Game Shark.

There is no legal way to encounter Celebi in Gold, Silver, or Crystal. Supposedly there was a way to do it in Crystal Version in Japan, it involved a gadget that connected the Game Boy to a cell phone, but we never got that here and the relevant ingame features were taken out.

If there is a "Celebi Glitch" similar to the Mew Glitch discovered for RB, we don't know of it yet.

mr_pikachu
3rd May 2006, 08:46 PM
Simply put, you cannot catch Celebi in GSC (without the use of a cheating device, that is). The only way to get Celebi in the non-Japanese versions of those games was through a Nintendo promotional event, and it's pretty much assured that they won't have another one for those games.

Celebi can be obtained in the Advanced Generation (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen), however. I believe it can be obtained normally in one of the games (or perhaps in Pokemon Colosseum XD: Gale of Darkness); however, you can also get a Celebi in the current Nintendo promotional tour, Journey Across America.

SupremeChampion
4th May 2006, 09:36 AM
[i]yea, as previously stated the only way for you to get celebi for gold is through GameShark or GameGenie or something, otherwise you won't be able to find one. sorry about that, good luck with Gold, and remember to post here if you have any more questions.

~The Italian Stallion