PDA

View Full Version : Simplistic RBY Tourney...Round 4 Pairings...

red13n
4th December 2002, 04:51 PM
Aww, the good side of being sick. It gives me time to do stuff. Just so you guys don't kill me, know that I had these pairings yesterday, but TPM was far too lagged for me to post them when I wanted to. It literally took 3 minutes to load a page on my crappy connection, and I just didn't have the patience to post. So I woke up today, got dressed, got ready for school, then puked. Then I slept for about 6 hours, then I played some Shenmue 2, and then when I felt like getting up I came over to the comp. So I am here, and I bring pairings. Unfortunately these pairings leave us with 3 battles in the losers bracket, which could cause some trouble next round. But I think everything will be alright, and the battles should be done within 2 weeks. Hopefully everything goes well, and nothing will delay the round 5 pairings. Get these battles done as quickly as possible, as always.

Winners Bracket:
Shuveit vs GotMiltank
red13n vs TheMuffinMan

Losers Bracket
Vineon vs legomahkilo
Charizard04621 vs Yurika 86
Hipmonlee vs Moltrecuno

Feelingsad
4th December 2002, 06:01 PM
..That is kinda lame.

Anyway, for some predictions:

Shuveit vs GotMiltank <-- Shuveit
red13n vs TheMuffinMan <-- red

Vineon vs legomahkilo <-- I think these too already battled aswell.. Vineon
Charizard04621 vs Yurika 86 <-- Yurika
Hipmonlee vs Moltrecuno <-- Moltrecuno

Quite sucky pairings if you ask me.. No offense.
Have a nice day.

Yurika
4th December 2002, 09:42 PM
i battled chat in a previous round why must i battle wheevee again... last time i won though now shes looking for vengance... So red still using $rand...

GotMiltank
5th December 2002, 01:45 AM
How did I know I was gonna be paired against shuveit... *bops red13n*

Oh well, time to join vineon in the LB.

Green_Pikachu
5th December 2002, 11:21 AM
shuv/gm is probably the best match of the round. gm, don't underestimate yourself, i bet u win, 1-0.

as for the others....red, vineon, char, and hipmonlee.

The Muffin Man
5th December 2002, 01:42 PM
Gaah...I gotta battle Red...if I don't watch my *** and prepare, I could be out quick...well Red, I wish you the best of luck, and I'm off to create the team and look for your IM info

Charizard04621
5th December 2002, 03:44 PM
Yurika again? r3d, do you know how DIFFICULT it was for me to get in contact with her last time? X_x

Shuveit1
5th December 2002, 05:54 PM
Every time I have battled GM in previous tourneys (rby or gsc) I have battled as though my head was too far stuck up my *** to make any sort of intelligent attack. Hopefully I can refrain from my usual idiocy against him and make it a good match.
In other matches, I predict Red, Vin, Yurika, and Hip to win.

Yurika
5th December 2002, 10:35 PM
Hey char its not my fault i live on the other side of the world...

Shuveit1
9th December 2002, 11:53 PM
GM beat me.
I thought I had it won, but then I made an idiot mistake which was followed by an fp which allowed his slowbro to get back into the match and to waste my 3.

GotMiltank
9th December 2002, 11:57 PM
Ya, it was a good game. I've discovered my lax is good for nothing but being put to sleep and blown up on. Stupid lax... And another lesson I learned, I need a damned ground type on my team. @_@ Thnk god Drill Peck didn't CH...

Sadly, I think this is the first match finished...

Charizard04621
11th December 2002, 03:37 PM
r3d, this is impossible. The only time I saw Yurika online ever was about a week ago, and that time she was busy so we couldn't battle. I have no idea how we're going to battle again. It was enough of a struggle last time.

Charizard04621
17th December 2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Charizard04621
r3d, this is impossible. The only time I saw Yurika online ever was about a week ago, and that time she was busy so we couldn't battle. I have no idea how we're going to battle again. It was enough of a struggle last time.

*sighs* I saw Yurika again, but immediately after she signed on and I talked to her, she had to go on a doctor's appointment... And the next two weeks I'll have no way of getting in touch with her, since I'm going on Christmas vacation...

Feelingsad
17th December 2002, 06:49 PM
I never see moltrecuno either..
I saw her about a week ago, but she said she didn't want to battle at that time, and I haven't seen her since..

Have a nice day.

Yurika
19th December 2002, 08:25 PM
Chat beat me 2-0 in a tiring match...

Also in news I have retired from RBY... A special thanks goes out to people who have shaped my path along the RBY road such as Hipmonlee, Dragon079 (in the early stages), Vineon, UndoneBackwards, Glitchmaster, CoolDaddy47, Wheevee, Syberia, Shuveit and all those who helped even ones who are anoying like psystorm and redwall_dude... I will write up a mini Bio of my rby fun times and bad times hope you read it... Peace out peoples...

The Muffin Man
21st December 2002, 12:05 AM
R3d - I've got the team I wanna use all set-up. Just gimme a day and a time and I'll try my damndest to be there ^^;;

GotMiltank
21st December 2002, 01:03 AM
Yes, red, this is your damn tourney, and you're always the last to get your battles done. Hurry up and get that kn0b in the LB so we can get this tourney moving before it dies... (assuming it hasn't died already).

red13n
21st December 2002, 01:22 AM
Meh, its not my fault(Well, more my fault than anyone elses, but its not really anyones fault). I have been busy lately, then I found out I got selected as a GameFAQs mod. Needless to say, the last few days have been spent almost entirely around GameFAQs. Seeing as the amount of stuff I needed to learn to be able to mod effectively is more than any of you could imagine.

LegoMahPokE
22nd December 2002, 02:57 PM
ok i see vin on right now but obvisouly he doesnt wanna batle i rby either...so i dont know what to say but i also done with rby... and all my thank goes to me..pce RBY!

i only battle mirc....

that is our news today.

undone-backwards
22nd December 2002, 03:00 PM
uh...if that's the case can I sub or something?

Charizard04621
5th January 2003, 12:44 PM
Hmmh, looks like the tourney is dying or dead. :\

GotMiltank
7th January 2003, 07:46 AM
At least I got MY battle done... *kicks red13n*

Hipmonlee
25th February 2005, 05:58 PM
Bump.

Have a nice day.

Skarm
25th February 2005, 06:53 PM
lol this is only from two years ago. Way to go Hip.

Hipmonlee
25th February 2005, 08:34 PM
I am pretty sure I got my battle done for this, and I doubt I lost. We could dq Jaran, pair char with Vineon and all we need is for Red and the muffin man to battle.

Have a nice day.

Vineon
26th February 2005, 07:49 AM
lol wow, this brings back memories

GotMiltank
27th February 2005, 02:03 AM
do I win? :winky:

Leon-IH
3rd March 2005, 05:20 AM
*puts the boot into the tourney*

DIE YOU STUPID TOURNEY!!

Vineon
3rd March 2005, 11:42 AM
so lego, when are you available for our battle

whoever you are

TheHornyBug
4th March 2005, 04:12 AM
OMG CAN I PLZ BE A SUBTISTUE!!11? I'M GOOD WITH MAROWAK, CHARIZARD, AND RAICHU.

MetalScyther
4th March 2005, 04:18 PM
I wish there were still rby tournaments

everyones knows I was the best rby battler

TheHornyBug
4th March 2005, 09:17 PM
pokemon tourneys might as well be only 3 or 4 rounds long since that's about how long they last.... everyone still remaining is a winner

:winky: <--- does ne1 else find this smiley extremely irritating

GotMiltank
5th March 2005, 01:53 PM
Well THB, that would make me a winner, and you... a loser. :winky:

EDIT: *HeRaCr0sS* vs. GotMiltank - GotMiltank (WINNER IS ME)

TheHornyBug
6th March 2005, 03:57 AM
rofl..... who is this noobie *HeRaCr0sS*... did he think he was 1337 becuz he alternated between caps and replaced his 'o' with a 0?

cd
7th March 2005, 06:48 AM
:canada:

GotMiltank
7th March 2005, 06:52 PM
*HeRaCr0sS*?? I dunno... he must have changed his name out of shame... *cough*MewtwoTheGreaterest!!*sneeze*

GotMiltank is gold, though. Best pokemon nickname of all time.

<-- *g0t |\/|iL+@Nk~ Revamped for today's coolness.

Also: :winky:

MetalScyther
13th March 2005, 12:15 AM
why are you guys talking already

STFU POKENERDS

Hipmonlee
16th March 2005, 06:40 PM
Clearly Hipmonlee is the best Pokenick ever..

Have a nice day.

Leon-IH
16th March 2005, 10:30 PM
Clearly Hipmonlee is the best Pokenick ever..

Have a nice day.

I dunno, SmellyHoboCouch is pretty good.

red13n
18th December 2005, 06:53 PM
lol wow. This is my first time seeing the last 20 or so posts in this topic. Completely forgot about it.

Its 3.5 years late and all, but I'll take this time to declare vineon the winner, because he was probably going to win anyways.

Vineon
18th December 2005, 07:06 PM
lol another one of red's tourneys to my win resume! =D

GGFan
18th December 2005, 10:15 PM
"beats the hell out of any of my tournaments"

Heh guys, I guess my tournaments do. I mean, they aren't rigged like these at least. :cool2:

Hipmonlee
23rd January 2006, 01:56 AM
Congratulations Vin!

I still think we should have played it out, I think we could have done it!

Have a nice day.