PDA

View Full Version : what i think is the best game in the world

hero86
6th May 2006, 06:59 AM
hey does anybody play runescape? i think thats one of the bestgames in the world. if you don't play it you can go to www.*********.com. lol im not going to give the adress i might get unfairly banned again. well i guess if you play it, than we can talk about it here.

Leon-IH
6th May 2006, 07:46 AM
Runescape is gay.

classy_cat18
6th May 2006, 07:49 AM
Meh...played better games. Like F.E.A.R.

hero86
7th May 2006, 07:48 AM
you don't have to be so hard on your opinions... i think razor leaf is gay im not allowed to say it. i understand what your coming from runescape is kind of gay. i dont play it anymore but i still think its the best game ive veer played.

mewthree
7th May 2006, 07:57 AM
well i think runescape is kind of cool but on the other hand it is kind of gay. runescape is mor fun if you have anothor site to like meet ppl and discuss it and sell items like cheatcodesgalore. i know anothor one that is a proboards just like this. I heard whoever signs up gets to be an admin. www.----.com is very cool while you are playing runescape or even while your not. I would sign up.

[b]Sorry, but no advertising for other forums allowed.

Razola
7th May 2006, 05:30 PM
Making a good thread is a science. Actually, it isn't, it just requires a bit of thought. Saying "hay guyz dis game is da best www.website.com ololz" is a crappy thread.

WHAT is the game?
WHEN did it come out?
WHY is it so good?

Keep this in mind when you make your next thread, as it is too late for this one. Consider it executed.

And to further cement myself as a dick....Leon is warned, not for homophobic slurs, but for third-grade quality homophobic slurs. And since misery enjoys company, I'll warn mewthree for sitewhoring.