PDA

View Full Version : [Game] The Werewolf Game (Transition Round)

Plantae
7th May 2006, 12:19 PM
Welcome one and all to the first TWG we have had in awhile. You may find the rules here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/twg.htm) and I am sure you will also find them delightfully simple. The roles have already been sent.

General
1. Do not excessively spam in this topic.
2. Dead players may post sparsely, but may not give hints that could affect gameplay in any form.
3. Do not post private messages in the thread.
4. Do not edit your posts.
5. Post all votes in bold or they will not be counted.

Cast
Ace64
Dark-San
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
Green Lanturn
Heald
Magmar
Mega Horny
Roy Karrde
TheBlueAvenger
Vulpix.ck87
Weasel Overlord
Zcade0

Dead
Magmar - Human
Zcade0 - Human
Ace64 - Werewolf
Green Lanturn - Mason
Roy Karrde - Human
TheBlueAvenger - Guardian Angel
Mega Horny - Werewolf
Vulpix.ck87 - Human
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai - Werewolf

Roles
Seer
Mason
Human

Daybreak...
There was commotion in the streets as a body is found, covered in deep claw marks. The curse of lycanthropy had returned.

The current date/time is - Human Victory. Next Game: Mirage (Round 1) - Monday, 4:00 PM CST.

Be inclined to familiarize yourself with the Mirage (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/mirage.htm) rules. We will likely be using them next game.

Zcade0
7th May 2006, 12:47 PM
Crap, I was gona skip this round... well, I guess I'll just make it through. Let us start in nuteral, as that is where your car should be when you park it if your not actually parking it. Well, next I'm gona go in abc order after taking inactivity into consideration, so Ace, fair warning.

Plantae
7th May 2006, 12:53 PM
Everyone be made aware that we are likely to be playing Mirage (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/mirage.htm) next round; please review the Mirage rules in preparation. And Zcade0, for future reference, neutral.

The Blue Avenger
7th May 2006, 03:30 PM
Okay, neutral for me.

Weasel Overlord
7th May 2006, 03:52 PM
[color=#8fbc8f]I vote Ne-U-Te-R-AL with happiness at the return of TWG! *jigs in glee*

Heald
7th May 2006, 05:21 PM
Neutral

Green Lanturn
7th May 2006, 07:13 PM
Is there really any point to the first sunshine? nobody votes...

neutral.

~GL

Dark-San
7th May 2006, 09:38 PM
[b][size=3]*Sighz* Another useless role...

Neutral, I guess.

Ace64
7th May 2006, 10:07 PM
Neutral, what fun.

Magmar
8th May 2006, 01:07 AM
I vote Roy Karrde because he's a freshie! Sorry, had to break the monotony of neutralness... and I don't think he can die without four votes anyway ^_^; ..plus I get a neutral vote next round.. :)

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
8th May 2006, 03:42 AM
Bwehehehehehe.

Neutral

I'm a scaredy cat, yes I am.

Plantae
8th May 2006, 01:44 PM
No deaths then.

Dead

I believe that makes it Night 1.

Zcade0
8th May 2006, 06:09 PM
hmmm, yes magmar's vote would have made sence, he is also unactive, but alas, I already sid I'd vote for Ace, oh well, I can change it :)

Zcade0
8th May 2006, 06:18 PM
oops, ment said instead of sid, and can I host one of these games comming up soon? I'm almost done with my new game. Anyone here play runescape?

Plantae
9th May 2006, 05:26 PM
Laying bloody in the streets...

Dead
Magmar - Human

Continue on, proceeding to Day 2.

Ace64
9th May 2006, 05:31 PM
Hmm...I'm going for Roy this round. A bit of payback against Mag, perhaps?Or not.

Zcade0
9th May 2006, 06:45 PM
crap, we lost someone. We should have gotten 2 people eliminated from the thurage's list, seeing as it should have used its poweers last night, obiously to no result. Anyway, true to my word, Ace

Roy Karrde
9th May 2006, 06:48 PM
The only reason I was inactive the first round was becuase Plantae asked me to step back and watch so that I would know what happened. Anyway I choose Ace

Ace64
9th May 2006, 07:23 PM
Actually, Zcade, there is no Theurge role this game, unless I'm mistaken.Guardian Angel protects, Seer divines, so on and so forth.

Sorry Roy, that makes sense, though I wonder what would have happened if more people had rallied behind Magmar. In any case, I'll change my vote to Zcade. Your alphabetical order annoys me, this is the 2nd time you did that.

Green Lanturn
9th May 2006, 07:28 PM
hmmm, since neither side presents any real arguement, might as well tie things up and let matters go on.

Why not then start in reverse-aphabetical order?

Zcade0.

~GL

The Blue Avenger
9th May 2006, 07:59 PM
Hm hm hm... if Zcade's going in alphabetical order, might as well go in reverse... Nobody really has any good evidence anyway.

Zcade

Dark-San
9th May 2006, 11:14 PM
[b][size=3] Even things up a bit, Ace gets my vote.

Magmar
10th May 2006, 12:06 AM
Why not then start in reverse-aphabetical order?

~GL

LMFAO!
Ruben...Wins!

lmao.
okay I'm dead... *flies awayyyy* Although I have a VERY Strong vibe I know who *one* of the wolves might be... looks like I'm dead now! :(

whoa... heaven's kinda cool...
who wants cake??
it has zero calories. must be heaven!

Weasel Overlord
10th May 2006, 05:37 AM
[color=#8fbc8f]Yah, I'm gonna vote for Zcade.

*takes some cake from Bar* oh, yummy! Chocolate! ^^

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
10th May 2006, 08:40 AM
Zcade0
Me bandwagoning. Me brain not working. Me am evil.

Heald
10th May 2006, 09:35 AM
Zcade I guess. Bandwagoning for the sake of it.

Plantae
10th May 2006, 02:05 PM
Contention, eh?

Dead
Zcade0 - Human

But it seems it has amounted to naught: only Night 2.

Zcade0
10th May 2006, 05:21 PM
Every stinking time I get to be a human, you people vote me off in the first 3 rounds!! If I am trying to eliminate someone randomly, then why should it matter who I pick??? I usually ether bandwagon or go in some sort of order, even if I am a bad-person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My God!! (and whatever ones you have also!!) That REALLY bugs me!!! Btw, I'm out next round unless I get to host. srry, to busy to get killed first round people vote.

EDIT: man, the cake in heaven is good!

The Blue Avenger
10th May 2006, 05:30 PM
With all due respect, GL was just picking someone random and the rest of us bandwagonned. Exactly what you would have done, eh? ;)

Plantae
11th May 2006, 04:31 PM
Silent night.

Dead

And from that we move onward to Day 3.

Weasel Overlord
12th May 2006, 04:18 AM
[color=#8fbc8f]Ace64. And I hope you don't expect me to provide reasons...

He voted Zcade first, that's the only one I can think of, heh. And it may have been a good cover-up, but meh. And guess what, if I end up starting a vote for another Human, my own role will come under suspicion, will it not?

Like I care! ^^

Dark-San
12th May 2006, 04:45 AM
[b][size=3] Z boy might be right afterall on Ace being the wolf. Ace, here my vote.

Ace64
12th May 2006, 09:44 AM
Accidents happen, and I voted Zcade in retaliation. Wolves often tend to vote without a good reason...remind you of anyone, my weaselly friend? I'm going for Green Lanturn. Maybe Mag's on to something.

Roy Karrde
12th May 2006, 09:53 AM
I'm going with Weasel Overlord. She seems to be pretty quick to point fingers in this whole situation after a long absence.

Green Lanturn
12th May 2006, 10:11 AM
The only reason i can give for voting Zcade0 off was that nobody had presented ANY evidence, and that I just voted to tie the vote up. If that garners me a vote, oh well.

But no retaliatory vote...

let me once again tie it up by voting Weasel Overlord.

~GL

Heald
12th May 2006, 11:09 AM
Ace64 since if he is a werewolf then it will reveal who any other werewolves are, hopefully.

Vulpix.ck87
12th May 2006, 11:19 AM
Ruling out people i know are human, Ace64 seems the only other choice with any results. Sorry Ace.. unless you're a wolf, and in that case:

Screw that, i'm not sorry!

If you're a human i'll... cut off my foot as a sign of respect. But heh, on a lighter note, RADIOHEAD TOMORROW OO Hehehhee! *cackles like a leprechaun*

The Blue Avenger
12th May 2006, 02:13 PM
Sure, I'll go with Ace64. Yay bandwagonning. >_>

Plantae
12th May 2006, 03:58 PM
It seems the votes are rather split today.

Dead
Ace64 - Werewolf

But victory is bittersweet at face of Night 3.

Zcade0
12th May 2006, 05:24 PM
see what would happen if you listened to me instead of voting me off?

Dark-San
13th May 2006, 06:34 AM
see what would happen if you listened to me instead of voting me off?

[b][size=3]Well in that case you should have given a better reason for choosing Ace instead of giving reasons like the shortest name or even randomly. Give a better justification and the rest of the humans will followed your vote.

Magmar
13th May 2006, 08:55 AM
Yeah, Z, but it doesn't matter now. We got cake in heaven. *Sends some to Ace in hell*

Dark-San
13th May 2006, 10:01 AM
[b][size=3] Like Magmar bro had mentioned, it isn't time to bring up the past. What done is done and we cannot undo it. Basically, our main priority now is to take out the remaining wolves and I already have an idea who are all of the wolves already.

Magmar, I'm sorry but I think you should have gotten the wrong guess this time round. Either way, leave some cakes for me when I join you dudes in heaven.

Magmar
13th May 2006, 10:27 AM
True that! But for now, let's wait and see who dooms off for Day 4 and their roles before we point any fingers.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
13th May 2006, 01:03 PM
Oh boy. I'm absent for a day (I didn't want to be, but things are playing up this end of the world... homework and a deadline do wonders for your not touching the internet) ... and lots of stuff happens. For a game. I guess. Anyway.
I hope I do something right soon.

Plantae
13th May 2006, 03:27 PM
We salute you:

Dead
Green Lanturn - Mason

And if you are curious:

Dooms
Mega Horny - 2
Vulpix.ck87 - 1

That brings us to Day 4. Weasel Overlord has cast a pre-vote (as she is attending the Radiohead concert) for Roy Karrde on unknown grounds.

Roy Karrde
13th May 2006, 03:56 PM
I live via PSP! I vote for Yi for not posting in Rift :P

The Blue Avenger
13th May 2006, 04:21 PM
...Who's Yi?

Roy Karrde
13th May 2006, 05:30 PM
Emotional fan Chiko san, sorry I usually call her by her email name.

Heald
13th May 2006, 06:32 PM
Roy Karrde as well. Sorry buddy, but at the moment you seem like the most likely candidate and we don't have a lot to go by.

Dark-San
13th May 2006, 07:14 PM
[b][size=3] Roy for being a wolf and also for accusing people for another randomly given reason.

Ace64
13th May 2006, 07:15 PM
Dead/] lol....Accusing Roy of being a wolf isn't a random reason in itself?

Just for notice...MH will prolly doom out, as he's spending the weekend in Boston. It says so in ASB.

Roy Karrde
13th May 2006, 07:27 PM
I was accusing YI becuase she hasnt posted yet is on line alot yet never posted and she knows Plante well. Also as payback for not posting in Rift so it was a joke! BTW with this crappy connection I dont have the time to be a wolf. Also look at that first kill I would be a idiot to kill him if I was a wolf becuase everyone would look at me

Edit: I wont be on after tonight my 24 hour pass will be over with

The Blue Avenger
13th May 2006, 07:45 PM
Hnnn... I'm not suspecting Roy so much... I have a hunch he's the other Mason, just because he sided with the first Mason when GL was suspected by Ace, the werewolf.

I'm going to vote Chiko-sai... not because I think she's a wolf in particular, but I don't want to run against this hunch.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
14th May 2006, 03:09 AM
Ryan, I come online because I want to discuss assignments with my college mates, not because I want to be sneaky and siphon knowledge off Planty boy. Our online times rarely collide. Vote me off for not posting in Rift if you want... I admit I have been a very bad RPGer.
I don't have the time, corkscrew intellect nor commitment required to be a wolf, anyway.
Crap vote, to even it out:
Weasel Overlord

Plantae
14th May 2006, 07:00 AM
Vulpix.ck87 seems to have cast a similar pre-vote for Roy Karrde on unknown grounds.

Green Lanturn
14th May 2006, 02:35 PM
[dead]Well, it seems I was taken out...darn. Oh well, at least now I can watch from above with Barry and Co.

Gah, CAKE!!!!

*munch*go beat those *munch* wolves guys. *munch* Only a couple *munch* left....

Have fun, cya next round.

~GL[dead]

Roy Karrde
14th May 2006, 02:59 PM
Well since I feel bad for hurting my very close friend Yi. I am going to retract my vote and vote for Roy! That evil Vegas Bastard is a wolf I just know it!

The Blue Avenger
14th May 2006, 03:34 PM
With all due respect, that strategy never worked for Mega Horny. :|

Mega Horny
14th May 2006, 04:03 PM
well, im back. Do i have a chance to vote before i am doomed out?

Plantae
14th May 2006, 06:28 PM
Well, yes; you will be counted as neutral merely for posting.

Dead
Roy Karrde - Human

Dooms remain as they were and Night 4 begins.

Zcade0
14th May 2006, 07:05 PM
lol, he died when he voted for himself... lol.

welsome to the party! Cake all arround!

Weasel Overlord
15th May 2006, 09:53 AM
[color=#8fbc8f]Um, Jobes? Vulps went to Radihead too, her vote also went to Roy... I don't think she should have a doom...

Mega Horny
15th May 2006, 03:46 PM
Crud. Will i get doomed out r sure or is there one more round I can vote in?

Plantae
15th May 2006, 04:02 PM
Vulpix.ck87's doom is from earlier in the game. As long as you continue to vote, Mega Horny, you will stay alive. Should you not vote on one more day (and that includes voting neutral twice in a row), you will doom out.

Dead

There have been no deaths this night and that brings us to Day 5.

Mega Horny
15th May 2006, 04:15 PM
Very well, ill start us off. This certain member has been acting pretty suspicious and unless I see any further evidence, he gets my vote. Purposely acquiring dooms, just to hide the truth is cowardly. Also, this member has never been all that trustworthy, therfore my vote goes to Mega Horny

Magmar
15th May 2006, 08:20 PM
Why do you do that??? It seriously disrupts normal flow of the game.

Mega Horny
15th May 2006, 08:32 PM
Im just screwing with ya.

But alas, you are right, TBA is acting rather suspicious. I will recall my vote and say "Hmmm, my evidence is proving incorrect. I recall my vote and vote The Green Vindicator TBA instead."

The Blue Avenger
15th May 2006, 08:47 PM
But alas, you are right, TBA is acting rather suspicious.

Who said that, aside from you? In my defense, I was one of the few to vote against killing off a human. :| Obligatory retaliation vote, go! Mega Horny

Mega Horny
15th May 2006, 08:50 PM
Thats some fair evidence, TBA, however, i wont change my vote until i see some other opinions. I will only vote if proper evidence is provided and will never jump on anyone out of the blue. avenger.

The Blue Avenger
15th May 2006, 08:57 PM
But alas, you are right, TBA is acting rather suspicious. I will recall my vote and say "Hmmm, my evidence is proving incorrect. I recall my vote and vote The Green Vindicator TBA instead."

I will never jump on anyone out of the blue. avenger.

... (http://www.geocities.jp/gyakugene/Obj_Mit.swf?InputStr=A+CLEAR+CONTRADICTION%21)

Mega Horny
15th May 2006, 09:05 PM
Lol, again, im screwing wwith you. Just trying to have a bit of excitement. Im surprsingly not a complete idiot. Ill try and be more serious now. I recall my vote for TBA and wait for some real evidence.

The Blue Avenger
15th May 2006, 09:06 PM
Heh heh heh... joke or no, I still won't let any opportunity pass that lets me reference Phoenix Wright. ;)

Heald
16th May 2006, 03:40 AM
Erm, TheBlueAvenger I guess. Nothing personal, I just don't think Mega Horny is a werewolf.

Dark-San
16th May 2006, 09:19 AM
[b][size=3] Between Mega Horny and TheBlueAvenger, I would go for TheBlueAvenger. If Mega Horny is the werewolf, he would go around voting for himself again.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
16th May 2006, 09:22 AM
I'm actually being a bad TWGer as well as a bad RPGer, as I joined at Planty boy's request and don't feel like thinking after another long day at college ^^;;
Standard cipher bandwagoner vote -
The Blue Avenger

Vulpix.ck87
16th May 2006, 11:18 AM
Well, i can't vote for TBA now can I? I LOVE Phoenix Wright! ^^ OBJECTION! *taps evidence and looks pointedly at Mega Horny* My vote is cast..

Mega Horny
16th May 2006, 03:29 PM
^ what evidence? If I were a werewolf would i really let my teamates down like that? Hell, i dont want to die. I vote TBA.

Plantae
16th May 2006, 04:35 PM
The villagers speak.

Dead
TheBlueAvenger - Guardian Angel

But should still their tongues. Night 5.

The Blue Avenger
16th May 2006, 04:43 PM
Hmmm... what's the phrase I'm looking for...

Oh yeah. Screw you. Oh, except for Vulpix, she's cool. :D

Anyway, see you all in the afterlife...

Mega Horny
16th May 2006, 04:58 PM
sorry man, but i was trying to survive. I wasnt the one who started the bandwagon anyway. Whoever it was, Heald I believe might be a suspect.

Plantae
17th May 2006, 06:05 PM
This night is absent homicide.

Dead

But Day 6 will surely contain lynching.

Dark-San
17th May 2006, 08:24 PM
[b][size=3] Evidence is there a need for one here? Mega Horny gets my vote...

Dark-San
17th May 2006, 10:18 PM
[b][size=3] Side tracking for a moment. One question for Plantae.

In the next game that we are playing, Mirage, the knowings are the 'werewolves' and the unknowings the 'humans'. Hence are the knowings able to vote to eliminate the unknowings at dusk like in the werewolves? (This rule was not brought up in the website)

Another issue would be the point system, I am a bit confused by it. Any layman term for the explanation on the point system?

Weasel Overlord
18th May 2006, 04:43 AM
[color=silver]I also vote for Mega Horny. You're suspicious dude, also, you voted off our damn Guardian Angel!! *shakes fist*

Dark-San
18th May 2006, 05:10 AM
Very well, ill start us off. This certain member has been acting pretty suspicious and unless I see any further evidence, he gets my vote. Purposely acquiring dooms, just to hide the truth is cowardly. Also, this member has never been all that trustworthy, therfore my vote goes to Mega Horny

[b][size=3] * Adds evidences*

He had voted himself. Damn, I missed out on this post. Should have voted him the last round...

Plantae
18th May 2006, 07:20 AM
No. The knowing receive no ability to kill at night, as there is no night. Their principle advantage is that they know one another and thus can better coordinate votes during day and illusions. I am still juggling the size of the knowing due to the fact that they do not receive a night kill.

As for the point system- I suppose an analogy would be money. Everyone is given an equal amount and buying (using or detecting) illusions costs a certain amount of it. There is, however, a limit to prevent a player from spending all of theirs (and possibly gaining an unfair advantage) in one go. Even following the limit, though, a player will run out of money (points) within several turns if he/she uses their full capacity (three points per turn). This encourages players to be penny pinchers (with their points) to ascertain that they will have points for use in later rounds.

Players can also set money (points) down and receive the effects later in the game.

Vulpix.ck87
18th May 2006, 07:30 AM
Voting for yourself is just plain childish, i'm happy to knock off mega horny. Hell, i voted for him last round, why change my mind?

Magmar
18th May 2006, 08:30 AM
*From the grave* Mega Horny! Killllllllllllllll.

Actually, Plantae, the points system makes perfect sense to me. However, I think we should still have a "night" with abilities if we're going to have a "day" with abilities. Just not as extreme, you know?

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
18th May 2006, 08:46 AM
Mega Horny
Follow the public. Is good. Anyway, I'm getting weirded out by the voting-for-self thing... >_>

Heald
18th May 2006, 10:44 AM
Mega Horny on the grounds of being a werewolf.

Plantae
18th May 2006, 02:16 PM
The reason for having night is for players having night abilities. Most illusions will be used to affect day voting (at some level) and those that do not will not mimic any night ability in any TWG variant. Therefore, there is no real use for having a "night." Adding night abilities would only add complexity to the rules, not that there are not other ways.

Secondly, the game is to be private message intensive already due to everyone having an ability that requires it and detection the same. Adding a second period with the same or similar abilities would only make tracking variables more difficult for the host (myself at the start).

I am not against implementing night but thus far I have not seen a convincing enough an argument to have one. The only reason I see is that night might accomodate a different play style, but nothing that the nature of illusions does not cover in and of itself.

As I see night would only fritter away the game in details. Simplify, simplify.

Plantae
18th May 2006, 04:25 PM
Farewell.

Dead
Mega Horny - Werewolf

But only he can eat his cake too. As far as the rest of you tortured souls, it is your fate to move onward to Night 6.

The Blue Avenger
18th May 2006, 04:30 PM
[/dead]AHAHAHAHA I KNEW IT I KNEW IT
*cough*
My apologies. Good luck, good guys![dead]

Vulpix.ck87
18th May 2006, 05:48 PM
MWAHAHAHA! Vulps, TBA and Phoenix Wright NAILED your ass Mega Horny! With help from all those other lovely shiny people too of course..

mwehehe

Mega Horny
18th May 2006, 05:57 PM
Whatever, i dont mind really. I never get to be the good guy :/

Green Lanturn
18th May 2006, 06:04 PM
[DEAD]Shiny people,lol?

And Plantae, Mega Horny gets no cake, cause he doesnt go to heaven...he goes to HELL with his fellow wolves! lol...

So, no doubt one of the longer lasting TWG's...come on guys, only one more wolf to go!

so yeah....shika shika boom boom....go team!

~GL[DEAD]

pokemon4eva
18th May 2006, 08:21 PM
Could I join this game I like to be in any game that MH is the Bad guy I like the no cake thing GL and Go Irish I like being dutch irish

Plantae
18th May 2006, 08:55 PM
It is in the laws of hospitality that if you are interested in participating I must entertain that. However, I would base your participation on anything other than Mega Horny's being a bad guy as it is certainly not going to occur every game. In any case, it is my suggestion you remove the last part of your comment simply because it could be taken to be quite offensive.

If you still wish to participate and have not yet read the Mirage (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/mirage.htm) rules, I recommend you sit out the next round (as it will be using these rules) and simply watch the proceedings for practice.

If you have any further comments, questions, or otherwise, please discuss them with me via private message.

Magmar
18th May 2006, 09:19 PM
Don't worry about pokemon4eva. I'll fix his wagon.

Dark-San
18th May 2006, 11:09 PM
[DEAD]Shiny people,lol?

And Plantae, Mega Horny gets no cake, cause he doesnt go to heaven...he goes to HELL with his fellow wolves! lol...

[b][size=3] Worms and maggots! He can get lots of them in hell... ^.^

Either way, I don't see the wolves having a chance to win this one at all.

Mega Horny
19th May 2006, 03:38 PM
Hey guys, IMO you're taking this game way too seriously. With my position i did what had to be done. Theres no need for you guys to get all angry at me for the title that I didnt even choose myself

Plantae
19th May 2006, 04:08 PM
Anyone in the mood for a bloodied corpse?

Dead
Vulpix.ck87 - Human

No? Fine then. Have your Day 7.

Ace64
19th May 2006, 04:23 PM
[b][size=3] Worms and maggots! He can get lots of them in hell... ^.^

Either way, I don't see the wolves having a chance to win this one at all.

[dead]Actually, hell is all about guilty pleasures. We get cake, but it only looks like maggots. Whatta drag..

And we still have a chance. A mistake here means a human dead in the day, and another at night, leaving humans vs. Wolves at 1-1.

Dark-San
19th May 2006, 08:11 PM
[b][size=3] No chance at all Ace~ I'm throwing in my vote first. Somehow I got an idea on who the final wolf is. Sorry Yi Wen but you get my vote and you will have to go this time round.

Magmar
19th May 2006, 09:59 PM
*Dead* Yi-Wen = Emo-Faun, for those of you who aren't on a first name basis with her! She rocks tho ^.^

Weasel Overlord
20th May 2006, 06:20 AM
[color=silver]Aye, sorry Yi, you have to go. (Emo-sai)

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
20th May 2006, 07:29 AM
Took you guys long enough, I was wondering what kept you! ^_^
I don't want to to vote for myself, that would be silly; so
Dark-San

Dark-San
20th May 2006, 07:31 AM
[b][size=3] Plantae, any idea on when would the next game start? Just a warning though, I would not be participating from the 01 June all the way to the 06 June. I would be in Malaysia, Genting Highlands. Hence if the next game would to clash with this period, kindly remove me from the list. ^.^

Plantae
20th May 2006, 11:30 AM
The next game shall start soon after this and will use the Mirage ruleset. I need to go back in the thread to see who is not participating next round, but if you see this and are not, private message me for convenience, please.

Heald
20th May 2006, 04:39 PM
Emo, on the grounds of being a wolf.

Plantae
20th May 2006, 07:38 PM
I am late.

Dead
Emotional Faun Chiko-sai - Werewolf

Rejoice! And so occurs a Human Victory to be remembered, that is, being that one has not happened recently. Mirage (Round 1) shall be up by 4:00 PM CST Monday.

Magmar
20th May 2006, 11:00 PM
Go humans! Let them eat cake.

and drink vodka.

Dark-San
20th May 2006, 11:46 PM
[b][size=3]I don't get to go heaven and eat cakes.

Never mind, I will go out and buy myself one straight away.

Oh and Plantae, do not remove my name from the list since the game would be starting on Monday which is sooner than I thought to be. However just in case the game does drags on later than usual, do note my absence reason.

Plantae
21st May 2006, 10:13 AM
The start of Mirage (Round 1) has been moved up to Today at Noon.