PDA

View Full Version : Hisaishi's music is on napster

tsugi
10th May 2006, 04:19 PM
I know a lot of us are anime fans, but some of us gotta be anime music fans too, so i think some of you will like this. I clikd the napster Banner host here and found out the free napster song hosting thing has alot of joe Hisaishi's music. I was pretty suprised to find his music on the site (he does music for almost all miyazaki's films ie. Spirited Away) i recomend checking out how easy it is to use.

i think you might have to log in to listen, but it is no big deal. making an account is easy, just put in your email and u can listen to all their music. i wonder who elses music they have?

Greyfox
10th May 2006, 04:24 PM
I have a hunch that posting URLs to licensed mp3's is a board violation... you should delete this.

-drew

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
11th May 2006, 06:27 AM
I deleted the URL but whoever is interested in his music will surely be able to find his way through Napstar. Personally I enjoy listening to anime music now and then (the german ones). What I've noticed is that often the songs have absolutely nothing to do with the anime itself. Is the same true for the US songs too?

I'll move this over to the Other Anime forum as this isn't a particularly Pokémon-themed topic.

Dark-San
11th May 2006, 10:20 AM
[b][size=3] I'm no big fan for slow pacing J pop. They makes me sleepy and bores me out. Except for probably Motherland from FMA, I would usually avoid the rest. Hence the reason why I would have never heard much of Joe Hisaishi's music.

Roarkiller
11th May 2006, 09:54 PM
[b][size=3] I'm no big fan for slow pacing J pop. They makes me sleepy and bores me out. Except for probably Motherland from FMA, I would usually avoid the rest. Hence the reason why I would have never heard much of Joe Hisaishi's music.

Whatever he said, reversed.

Apart from his synthesized music, his works are generally well composed. One of his more famous works is The Rain, and is even played almost everyday on my local japanese radio station.