PDA

View Full Version : Now I have to get the Wii, dangit.

Shadow Djinn
11th May 2006, 12:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSLD0sJuPr4

Curse you brawl and your being on Wii. Curse you Metaknight. ;_;

How do you think the controls would work for SSB: B? And how do you think fans would react to seeing SNAKE? >_>

Andrew
11th May 2006, 01:07 AM
Ok so we have Metaknight, Pit (Kid Icaris), Zero Suit Samus, Wario & Snake... in a box.

Also, Link looks awesome.

Wario's farting... not so much. Looks like now you have a great big ultimate attack. Mario's being a cyclops like mega beam from his hands and Link's a slashfrenzy whilst the opponant is stuck in the triforce.

Kind of snazzy... I'm not fond of any of the newcomers honestly. Wario's been a while coming. I hope we don't get Wal-Luigi or Daisy.

Mewfour
11th May 2006, 02:45 AM
Unless Sony or Microsoft's got something huge that they're not letting out of the bag yet, I'd say that Nintendo's humbled them both this year.

Heald
11th May 2006, 11:49 AM
While I'll admit this game looks absolutely fantastic, this is exactly was Nintendo did before the Gamecube was released, and they didn't exactly come out on top, did they?

Also, for Nintendo fans (which I assume make up the majority of this board), of course this will look godlike, but for people who want more mature games, they're not exactly going to be thrilled by this, are they?

Also, Waluigi is awesome. Some argue he is stupid because he was only created for the purpose of giving Wario a doubles partner in Mario Tennis on the N64. However, because he is so utterly redundant and has no use, I love him. Plus, he is a gangly evil twat and has the best celebrations in all the sports game. I hope they never give Waluigi his own game, purely because that would tarnish his image of being completely worthless.

Alucard
11th May 2006, 01:53 PM
If you have no friends and like playing games online on your own against people thousands of miles away get a PS3/XBox 360, if you have friends and enjoy multiplayer games, having a drink with friends while playing, etc get a Nintendo console. That's how I see it ;/

A game doesn't have to be "mature" and the such to be fun. Example: GTA, 'mature' yet totally crap.

I was getting a Wii anyway, this just makes me want one more.

Twilight Princess Link looks so rad in this game.

Starry Might
11th May 2006, 02:23 PM
I already saw the "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" trailer twice earlier today (I found it on the desktop of my Dad's computer - he found it last night). Looks good. :D (Judging from it, though, it looks like Wario will have to be banned from tournaments and serious fights in general, 'cause that flatulence attack looks like it's unbelievably cheap and broken. :lol: ;))

The first time I watched it, I quit when it got into the "Metal Gear Solid"-looking part 'cause I assumed it was for more than one game - but when me and my Mom were talking to my Dad on the phone earlier, he told me that the reason for the "MGS" stuff was because Snake is a character in "SSBB", so I went back and watched the whole thing again a little bit after I got off the phone.

I like Zero Samus the best of the newcomers - I've always had trouble relating to Ms. Aran (even though she's supposed to be one of the best female game heroes EVER) 'cause she's usually so covered up in armor and junk, she doesn't look human. Since regular Samus has already been a staple of the "SSB" series, though, I wonder what kind of character Zero Samus would be...guess we'll have to wait and see.

Unless Sony or Microsoft's got something huge that they're not letting out of the bag yet, I'd say that Nintendo's humbled them both this year.

My Dad told me over the phone earlier than judging from a poll he saw (or whatever), people generally agree that Nintendo had the strongest showing at E3 of the three console guys. :smilie:

And before anybody accuses me of be a Ninty Fangirl - my family actually owns all three of the current-gen consoles (GameCube, XBox, and PS2) now, so there. :P ;)

EDIT:

How do you think the controls would work for SSB: B?

My Dad also told me over the phone that you'll be able to attach the GameCube controller to the Wii controller (or something like that) and play the game that way.

Little_Pikachu
11th May 2006, 02:31 PM

Or something they've seen at the Nintendo confrence that they like and will quickly develop over the next few months and claim they've had it for years like they did with the PS3 controllers...

I can't wait for this game, I can't wait for the Revolution, it's going to be crazy cool!

Heald
11th May 2006, 03:33 PM
If you have no friends and like playing games online on your own against people thousands of miles away get a PS3/XBox 360, if you have friends and enjoy multiplayer games, having a drink with friends while playing, etc get a Nintendo console. That's how I see it ;/Wow, what an incredibly short-sighted view. I guess you'd say the same about the PS2. Funny how I never even connected my PS2 up to the Internet and yet never have a short supply of friends to come over and play awesome multiplayer games such as Pro Evolution Soccer, Smackdown and many others. Also, the Gamecube could have up to four players, whereas many PS2 could have up to 6 or even 8.

Also, Wii can have up to four controllers, PS3 can have up to seven. Which one is better at multiplayer?
A game doesn't have to be "mature" and the such to be fun. Example: GTA, 'mature' yet totally crap.1) I was saying that many people out there prefer to buy mature games and snub decent games if they appear kiddy. I myself judge a game on its gameplay, not by its maturity or, as in your case, which console it appears on.

2) GTA isn't totally crap, in fact, it is considered one of the best games ever made. Crap games don't normally keep breaking records for fastest selling games.

Zero-Suit Samus Aran is only in it due to Hentai fans demand. I give it four days at most for the first Samus hentai to hit the 'net.

Also, this topic reeks of fanboy. Sure, state your opinion, but if your post consists mainly of :

LOL NINTY IS AWESUM TEHY RAP3D SONY'S GAYSTATION AND XBOX GAY-60 MORE LIKE 69 COS ITS GAY

Then please never post again. I will highlight all posts that break this rule in bright pink from now on (and if you write in pink anyway, I'll highlight it in blue and shun you for being an idiot).

Alucard
11th May 2006, 04:29 PM
Also, the Gamecube could have up to four players, whereas many PS2 could have up to 6 or even 8.

Unless the plastic and circuitry has somehow gained the ability to evolve without me noticing, PS2 was 2 last time I checked. But to spare you from posting the assholish replies that you're known for, I'll state that I know you're talking about adding a multi-tap (or a modem).

Also, Wii can have up to four controllers, PS3 can have up to seven. Which one is better at multiplayer?

Probably the Wii, because chances are the controllers will be a lot more fun to use.

2) GTA isn't totally crap, in fact, it is considered one of the best games ever made. Crap games don't normally keep breaking records for fastest selling games.

I spit on GTA. I fail to see the "hype" surrounding the series. The fact people say it's "One of the best games ever made" is laughable. The graphics are sub-par, the missions are drab, boring and lack imagination, the same can be said about locations, character design and vehical design. There's pretty much no replay value in the game, that is, unless you count replaying the same boring missions replay value, and if you do, then **** me Pong is the best damn game ever made. The only decent thing the series has going for it would be the soundtrack, and that's pushing it.

It's 'One of the best' because there's countless morons who see a clip online or read in a magazing that the game allows you to run around and pointlessly kill cops and civilians with a vararity of boring weapons. If that's your idea of "one of the best games ever made" then I pity you greatly. I'd rather drive myself insane playing Lemmings then bother with any of the GTA series of games. I still find Vice City to be the second biggest let down that I've ever bought, with MGS2 & Fable sharing the top spot.

Zero-Suit Samus Aran is only in it due to Hentai fans demand

And maybe in the sequal we'll see swimsuit Peach or bikini Zelda!

Also, this topic reeks of fanboy.

Being a person who owns all 3 of the second generation consoles and a 360, I'm not being a "fan boy". It's my personal opinion. I find my Cube to be the second most fun out of all the consoles I've even owned. The only thing more fun would be my SNES.

Heald
11th May 2006, 05:18 PM
Unless the plastic and circuitry has somehow gained the ability to evolve without me noticing, PS2 was 2 last time I checked. But to spare you from posting the assholish replies that you're known for, I'll state that I know you're talking about adding a multi-tap (or a modem).Oh yes, we'll ignore the fact that the PS2 can have its experienced deeply enhanced by adding cheap pieces of plastic purely for the sake of flagrant fanboyism objective argument.
Probably the Wii, because chances are the controllers will be a lot more fun to use.Have you ever held one? No? Then don't make assumptions without having valid evidence. It might look more fun, but looks aren't everything. From first looks I prefer the PS3 controller as the Wii one has less buttons and looks awkward, but I'll make up my mind once I've held both.
I spit on GTA. I fail to see the "hype" surrounding the series. The fact people say it's "One of the best games ever made" is laughable. The graphics are sub-par, the missions are drab, boring and lack imagination, the same can be said about locations, character design and vehical design. There's pretty much no replay value in the game, that is, unless you count replaying the same boring missions replay value, and if you do, then **** me Pong is the best damn game ever made. The only decent thing the series has going for it would be the soundtrack, and that's pushing it.

It's 'One of the best' because there's countless morons who see a clip online or read in a magazing that the game allows you to run around and pointlessly kill cops and civilians with a vararity of boring weapons. If that's your idea of "one of the best games ever made" then I pity you greatly. I'd rather drive myself insane playing Lemmings then bother with any of the GTA series of games. I still find Vice City to be the second biggest let down that I've ever bought, with MGS2 & Fable sharing the top spot.You've shot down about four of the most highly acclaimed games in recent years. And none of them on Nintendo? Oh my!
And maybe in the sequal we'll see swimsuit Peach or bikini Zelda!Don't encourage them.
Being a person who owns all 3 of the second generation consoles and a 360, I'm not being a "fan boy". It's my personal opinion. I find my Cube to be the second most fun out of all the consoles I've even owned. The only thing more fun would be my SNES.Second generation? Please define what your second generation consoles are, because I still have an actual second-generation console - an Atari 2600. Also, most people use 'I have all three systems I'm not a fanboy!' as their defence, yet I don't judge whether people are fanboys on this criteria. I judge it on stupid statements based on bullshit instead of fact, for example, this one:

If you have no friends and like playing games online on your own against people thousands of miles away get a PS3/XBox 360, if you have friends and enjoy multiplayer games, having a drink with friends while playing, etc get a Nintendo console. That's how I see it ;/

firepokemon
11th May 2006, 05:28 PM
Its always fun to visit anime and video game forums within sites because it always shows that you people are some of the dumbest and stupid people around.

And whether Nintendo is the best or not. Its not going to come near to Ps3 or Xbox360.

Heald
11th May 2006, 05:35 PM
Its always fun to visit anime and video game forums within sites because it always shows that you people are some of the dumbest and stupid people around.

And whether Nintendo is the best or not. Its not going to come near to Ps3 or Xbox360.
Limed for truth.

Dark Scizor
11th May 2006, 05:45 PM
I'm looking forward to this a lot, especially some of the newer characters. This and Halo3 from the E3 videos and I'm smitten.

and yet never have a short supply of friends to come over and play awesome multiplayer games such as Pro Evolution Soccer

Endless bouts of fun playing this game with mates. Especially when they play all the time only to get their arses kicked 10-0 by yours truly :)

Edit:

Agreed with fp. Though people here > 99.99% (recurring) of other gaming forums I've been to in terms of intelligence.

Greyfox
11th May 2006, 05:55 PM

360 is likely to take the crown this go-around; I highly doubt people are going to be as attached to the PS3 as they were the previous models, especially with that $500 price tag.

Wii is likely to dominate Japan, however.

-drew

Shadow Djinn
11th May 2006, 06:19 PM
I think Zero Suit Samus is pretty much for fanbase as well. As regards to PS3 vs. Wii, in Japan I think PS3 will surpass Wii. GCN was a great system but got eaten by the PS2, for good reasons, I suppose, but mainly because Sony is dominating Japan. I heard about the controller port thing which sounds good, I'd hate playing SSBB with that...remote.

Calaveron
11th May 2006, 08:28 PM
I think Zero Suit Samus is pretty much for fanbase as well. As regards to PS3 vs. Wii, in Japan I think PS3 will surpass Wii. GCN was a great system but got eaten by the PS2, for good reasons, I suppose, but mainly because Sony is dominating Japan. I heard about the controller port thing which sounds good, I'd hate playing SSBB with that...remote.

That $600 pricetag will sure as hell be a deterrent on people getting the console (at least, the FULL console).

phaedrus
12th May 2006, 03:23 PM
That $600 pricetag will sure as hell be a deterrent on people getting the console (at least, the FULL console).

for wii? i heard the price tag was going to be kept under 200$ or something...

also, i think this wiill be the most badass shit to come, ever.

the ssbb video is also here: http://www.smashbros.com/en/movie/index.html

Hatake Kakashi
12th May 2006, 04:37 PM

Seriously, phaedrus, calm down with spouting off your opinion about things you don't know about. Seriously man.

It's the talk of the fucking Internet that the PS3 will be $499 for the Retard Pack and $599 for the "premium" pack.

Now where did this all veer into idiocy so I can take it from before there and Heald and I can actually have an intelligent discussion?
Or yell at each other and call the other one a stupid twit, whichevers more fun.

Heald
12th May 2006, 06:01 PM
Now where did this all veer into idiocy so I can take it from before there and Heald and I can actually have an intelligent discussion?I think it went to shit as soon as someone mentioned Zero Suit Samus.

Hatake Kakashi
12th May 2006, 06:51 PM
She's there for hot factor.

Discussion over.

Jeff
12th May 2006, 08:59 PM
How do you think the controls would work for SSB: B? And how do you think fans would react to seeing SNAKE? >_>

It's been confirmed that this will use the GameCube controlers, not sure if it will also support the Wii remotes though.

I think the purists out there are already planning to jump off the nearest bridge out of the fact that a thrird-party character is going to show up. But those of us who are more open minded are seeing the possibilites this opens up, since this shows that Nintendo is probably willing to allow other third-party characters as well. A Mario vs Sonic event match would be pretty cool.

Calaveron
13th May 2006, 02:44 PM

also, i think this wiill be the most badass shit to come, ever.

the ssbb video is also here: http://www.smashbros.com/en/movie/index.html

I'm talking about the PS3.

Greyfox
13th May 2006, 03:54 PM
Meta-knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus... all of them have swords. Crazy. If they keep the original characters, that means that SSBB will have seven sword fighters. That's... quite a bit.

Looks like I'll be using Meta-knight.

-drew

Calaveron
13th May 2006, 04:57 PM
Meta-knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus... all of them have swords. Crazy. If they keep the original characters, that means that SSBB will have seven sword fighters. That's... quite a bit.

-drew

ZSS uses a whip.

Greyfox
13th May 2006, 05:05 PM
Looks like a sword to me, but I have been wrong in the past.

Oh, and *Metaknight.

Uematsu's the composer for the intro music... that makes me happy.

-drew

The Blue Avenger
13th May 2006, 10:54 PM
Looks like a sword to me, but I have been wrong in the past.

I believe it's a whip - some still-frames show that the weapon curves when she brandishes it at Pit. Heh, maybe it'll operate like Ivy's whipsword from Soul Caliber.

Dark Scizor
14th May 2006, 01:51 PM
I believe it's a whip - some still-frames show that the weapon curves when she brandishes it at Pit. Heh, maybe it'll operate like Ivy's whipsword from Soul Caliber.

I expect her to be somewhat similar to Sheik when you use that whip type thing she has, but a bit better since it looks like ZSS's pimary weapon.

Been so long since I played a SSB game.

Starry Might
15th May 2006, 02:26 PM
Glad to see this thread is back on topic. :smilie:

-drew

Looks like they'll have to rename this game "Smash Calibur III". :lol:

Oh, and I hope they bring everybody back, especially Marth. :biggrin:

ZSS uses a whip.

Really?

Heh, that's what I wondered after reading Calaveron's post. :lol::yes:

phaedrus
15th May 2006, 07:01 PM
Seriously, phaedrus, calm down with spouting off your opinion about things you don't know about. Seriously man.

It's the talk of the ****ing Internet that the PS3 will be $499 for the Retard Pack and $599 for the "premium" pack.

Now where did this all veer into idiocy so I can take it from before there and Heald and I can actually have an intelligent discussion?
Or yell at each other and call the other one a stupid twit, whichevers more fun.

i was referring to the wii. now quit pms-ing and have an intelligent conversation about the wii, not the ps3. which will completely blow, by the way.

Alucard
16th May 2006, 02:23 AM
i was referring to the wii. now quit pms-ing and have an intelligent conversation about the wii, not the ps3. which will completely blow, by the way.

Judging by the responce at E3 it will.

Heald
16th May 2006, 03:35 AM
Also, this topic reeks of fanboy. Sure, state your opinion, but if your post consists mainly of :

LOL NINTY IS AWESUM TEHY RAP3D SONY'S GAYSTATION AND XBOX GAY-60 MORE LIKE 69 COS ITS GAY

Then please never post again. I will highlight all posts that break this rule in bright pink from now on (and if you write in pink anyway, I'll highlight it in blue and shun you for being an idiot).

Judging by the responce at E3 it will.
I warned you.

Anyway, I don't really see what's so bad about having 7 or so people with swords, especially when there were like 24 characters in the last game and there will probably be the best part of 40 or so in this game (although I judge this on very little fact or evidence at all, but at least thats more than the Ninty fanboys have to offer).

Alucard
16th May 2006, 06:02 AM
Oh so I assume the "no lines when coming to the end of the PS3 booth" story was a fabrication? Just like the "hours upon hours of queues waiting to test out the wii" story?

I'll spare the board from highlightning your posts that reek of Playstaton fanboyism.

Heald
16th May 2006, 09:27 AM
What? Responding to your flagrant Nintendo fellatio makes me a Playstation fanboy? I have had Nintendos since the NES up to the Gamecube and do intend to get the Wii someday, provided there are enough games (and no, SSBB isn't a good enough reason, even if you fanboys like to masturbate over Samus hentai). My brother had a Sega Mega Drive/Genesis (depending on whether you're a Yank or Brit) and has a PS2 and Xbox, and so I can actually speak fairly on the subject and PS2 is actually a really good console for multiplayer, plus games such as Smackdown and GTA (although because they didn't come out on a Nintendo console, you will automatically assume they are crap, despite having never played on them). To be honest, consoles I couldn't really give two shits about; PCs are my favourite gaming platform by far, at least for single-player.

Also, yes, those stories were fabricated. Ninty brought less playable units to E3, therefore queues are bound to be longer. Besides, the PS3 controller is essentially the same as the PS2, whereas the Wii has a completely revolutionary controller, meaning it is bigger news for gaming journalists who want to see how it works. And remember: just because something is popular doesn't mean it's any less of a turd, as evidenced by Green Day.

To be honest, ever since you said that the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube were 2nd generation, any opinion you have about gaming is null and void.

Alucard
16th May 2006, 10:18 AM
Playstation and the N64 where known as the first generation in major gaming upgrades, second generation would be PS2, Cube & Xbox. I don't see what's so hard to understand. Is there something in that small line of text that some how doesn't make sense to you? Or do you just wanna be an ass because they've all been renamed "next gen" consoles? Oh forgive me for not using there renames /sarcasm.

My brother had a Sega Mega Drive/Genesis (depending on whether you're a Yank or Brit) and has a PS2 and Xbox, and so I can actually speak fairly on the subject and PS2 is actually a really good console for multiplayer, plus games such as Smackdown and GTA (although because they didn't come out on a Nintendo console, you will automatically assume they are crap, despite having never played on them).

What the hell does that prove? I own close to every console that's been released way back to the 2600 and the Commodore 64. I guess that means I can speak fairy on ever console discussion then? No, by your logic I can't speak fairly on a subject just because the Cube is my favourite console. But if that logic is reversed onto yourself, apparently it doesn't apply? Please, enough of your bullshit.

As for the whole GTA "ZOMG U NEVA PLAYZ!!" thing you have going on:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/AccountFor1Pic/heh.jpg
zomg I own th3mz but hav neva pl4yz th3m!!!111oneoneone

I don't really care about the 'Smackdown' games because I find wrestling games to be generally poor anyway.

Also, yes, those stories were fabricated. Ninty brought less playable units to E3, therefore queues are bound to be longer. Besides, the PS3 controller is essentially the same as the PS2, whereas the Wii has a completely revolutionary controller, meaning it is bigger news for gaming journalists who want to see how it works.

BBC Website (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4767807.stm). I guess that whole page is just fabrication and the BBC are all Nintendo fanboys too huh~?

Heald
16th May 2006, 10:44 AM
Playstation and the N64 where known as the first generation in major gaming upgrades, second generation would be PS2, Cube & Xbox. I don't see what's so hard to understand. Is there something in that small line of text that some how doesn't make sense to you? Or do you just wanna be an ass because they've all been renamed "next gen" consoles? Oh forgive me for not using there renames /sarcasm.To be honest, not much of this paragraph makes sense at all. English motherfucker - do you speak it? Because you sure as hell can't type it.

So basically 'they' (whoever 'they' are) have renamed the consoles (???)? Well good for you.
What the hell does that prove? I own close to every console that's been released way back to the 2600 and the Commodore 64. I guess that means I can speak fairy on ever console discussion then? No, by your logic I can't speak fairly on a subject just because the Cube is my favourite console. But if that logic is reversed onto yourself, apparently it doesn't apply? Please, enough of your bullshit.You called me a PS2 fanboy, so I responded by saying I don't even have a PS2. I call yuo a Nintendo fanboy because of your utter bullshit comments saying that Nintendo are the only decent games and consoles under the sun and everything that even smells faintly of Sony is complete crap. If anything is complete crap it is you, your dipshit argues and your general ignorance to everything gaming (and probably just everything full stop.)
As for the whole GTA "ZOMG U NEVA PLAYZ!!" thing you have going on:zomg I own th3mz but hav neva pl4yz th3m!!!111oneoneoneYour use of AIM speak in a futile attempt to make an argument only further proves what a complete asshat you are.
BBC Website (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4767807.stm). I guess that whole page is just fabrication and the BBC are all Nintendo fanboys too huh~?Oh, I guess you conveniently ignored every point I made. Yes, I know the lines were bigger you smacktard, but do you know why? Try reading my post again Freud:
Ninty brought less playable units to E3, therefore queues are bound to be longer.Point one. And here's point two.
Besides, the PS3 controller is essentially the same as the PS2, whereas the Wii has a completely revolutionary controller, meaning it is bigger news for gaming journalists who want to see how it works.Now when you've absorbed that and then changed your urine-ridden bedsheets then please kindly put any consoles you own in a box and sell them here (http://www.ebay.com) since you obviously have no idea what the hell you're doing. Please, before you hurt yourself.

Nace
16th May 2006, 11:05 AM
Jeez... Alucard, Heald- Chill out. Yikes. o.o (this kind of stuff is what PMs are for)

Now... on to my thoughts on the original topic... (it was Smash Bros. Brawl in case you guys forgot :rolleyes:)

It's looking pretty fun. Although I was never too great at any of the Smash Bros. games, they've always been some of the best multiplayer experiences I've had ^^

Loving Meta-Knight in here, been wanting to play as him in SSB since Kirby Superstar. I guess MK being in the game also sorta confirms King Dedede as a playable character, since it wouldn't be right to not include the original Kirby villain an' all. This third-party thing, however, is the most intriguing thing about SSBB...

Heald
16th May 2006, 11:15 AM
I did have a warning about 8 posts in for no one to retardly fellate Nintendo but he couldn't resist.

SSB had great multiplayer and I hope they keep this focus in the new game (since SSB has never had outstanding single-player, although Melee did help with the Event matches).

Expect the old rumour wheel again and Sonic being allegedly in the game. As cool as that would be, it's never going to happen, unless Sega realises that every game they've released in the last five years has been dogshit and want their characters in a decent game for once.

Chikoo
16th May 2006, 10:31 PM
I would like Sonic NOT to be in the game just to piss off 12 year olds at heart.

Nace
16th May 2006, 11:51 PM
I did have a warning about 8 posts in for no one to retardly fellate Nintendo but he couldn't resist.

It's kind of unfair to deny people their Nintendo fanboy/fangirlism on a Super Smash Bros. topic, don't you think? I mean the game is made for the fanboys/fangirls...

Metallixs Girl
17th May 2006, 10:21 PM
Just stepping in to ask, why is Kid Ikarus called PIT? I thought the only game he had was on NES, am I mistaken?

On topic, my sister and I enjoy SSB but my favorite genre is RPGs and PS2 dominated there so I love both Nintendo and Sony equally (for the time being, but purely based on gameplay)

Ultimate Charizard
17th May 2006, 11:11 PM
Yeah Heald no offence but this is a Nintendo game thread. Its bound to attaract Nintendo fans and nowhere on the board have i head anyone attack Sony saying they are absolute crap. Ive heard personal opinions that certain games arent that good. Id have to agree with the feelings on GTA and Fable. GTA, the original overhead view game was awesome. The new one was just to please those latent criminal intentions. In my opinion the graphics were poor, the controls were shabby and the overall plot a bit cheesy.
Fable was a little slow for my liking though saying that im not 'that' into rpg's outside the Online MMORPG's
MGS was great, thats one series i really do like.
If it makes you feel any better though he still wasnt attacking Sony by slating those games. Infact i cant think of any good games that Sony is responsible for....gotta love 3rd party support.

As for Nintendo...the only company of the 3 main ones that can make good games in their own right, this is looking like another cracker. Ill defintely be getting it and the Rev once its out. The Controller does look wierd but since Nintendo have been behind every major advancement in controller tech in history ill trust them on this and wait and see.

And again, calling everyone who supports Nintendo a fanboy is a little petty and small minded. Because they dont share your opinion doesnt mean you can needlessly insult them.

Heald
18th May 2006, 11:08 AM
Nice one Stuperman, your post is what we call in the industry 'hyperbole'.

I was not calling everyone a Nintendo fanboy, try actually reading my posts next time Plato, just Alucard mainly since all he has done this topic has said that the PS3 is shit, despite the fact he has never played one or any idea how playing one will work, and then pointlessly fellate the Wii even though he hasn't played one or any idea of how the controller will feel or anything.

And also, I find it incredibly moronic that you assume that just because I defend the PS2 and PS3 means that I am a Sony fanboy. Guess what - I've never owned a Playstation or a PS2 and I've only owned Nintendo consoles. The only reason I hate it when people flame consoles purely because they're idiots is because it gives real video game fans such as myself a bad name. Nintendo is my favourite out of the three but that doesn't mean I bash other consoles. It's called common sense. Bashing the PS3 is about as retarded as saying horse-riding sucks even though you've never tried it or Mission Impossible III sucks even though you've never seen it.

Also, the angel in Kid Icarus was actually called Pit.

Metallixs Girl
18th May 2006, 05:09 PM
Oh I didn't know that O_o In Captain N his name was Kid Ikarus......anyway thanks and carry on. ^^

OHHH!!! Kid Ikarus!!! I just realized what that means!!! O_O I thought it was his name, lol...Ahem...

Hatake Kakashi
18th May 2006, 10:09 PM
What? Responding to your flagrant Nintendo fellatio makes me a Playstation fanboy? I have had Nintendos since the NES up to the Gamecube and do intend to get the Wii someday, provided there are enough games (and no, SSBB isn't a good enough reason, even if you fanboys like to masturbate over Samus hentai).
Heald I'm warning you now, if you want to be ABOVE their level of stupidity, stop using the word fanboy. I can't stop you, but it only makes you look more and more like them by throwing it around so freely.

My brother had a Sega Mega Drive/Genesis (depending on whether you're a Yank or Brit) and has a PS2 and Xbox, and so I can actually speak fairly on the subject and PS2 is actually a really good console for multiplayer, plus games such as Smackdown and GTA (although because they didn't come out on a Nintendo console, you will automatically assume they are crap, despite having never played on them).
Actually I played GTA and still find it to be crap(2 was great though).

To be honest, consoles I couldn't really give two shits about; PCs are my favourite gaming platform by far, at least for single-player.

Also, yes, those stories were fabricated. Ninty brought less playable units to E3, therefore queues are bound to be longer. Besides, the PS3 controller is essentially the same as the PS2, whereas the Wii has a completely revolutionary controller, meaning it is bigger news for gaming journalists who want to see how it works. And remember: just because something is popular doesn't mean it's any less of a turd, as evidenced by Green Day.
Actually no, the stories were true.
Kotaku even has recordings of no one(literally) even veering towards the PS3.

And popularity not equaling quality rings through with lots of things(Halo, GTA, and just about every Battle Network game).

To be honest, ever since you said that the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube were 2nd generation, any opinion you have about gaming is null and void.

Well that's just retarded bullshit.

This is the 5th gen, I believe. Well, 6th with the upcoming consoles. Right?

And also, I find it incredibly moronic that you assume that just because I defend the Gamecube and Wii means that I am a Nintendo fanboy.
Considering you've kind of been doing this from what I've read? Yeah, it's not really out of line.

MG: ...in Captain N, Megaman was green.

Metallixs Girl
18th May 2006, 10:31 PM
MG: ...in Captain N, Megaman was green.

I don't even remember MegaMan being in that show...I only discovered him with...Battle Network. (It's an RPG about living in a computer and killing viruses, I couldn't resist, lol)

Alucard
19th May 2006, 04:58 AM
I don't even remember MegaMan being in that show...I only discovered him with...Battle Network. (It's an RPG about living in a computer and killing viruses, I couldn't resist, lol)

He has a raspy voice like a 40 year old cigar smoker, with Pit having an annyoying whiny voice and Simon Balmont just being annoying, that is if memory serves me right.

Outlaw JT
19th May 2006, 09:11 AM
Heald: you were doing a pretty good job of giving yourself a bad name with the way you've been posting in this topic. You're guilty of much of the things you're accusing Alucard of, even if some of your accusations might be true. You really need to calm down. We're supposed to be talking about a video game console in this thread, not world politics. Check your emotions accordingly.

Hatake aka TMM: Wow! I actualy agree with your last post (exception being Halo as Halo was an awesome game just a little overhyped). I can't help but wonder how cold hades is today........

On to my opinion on the next gen consoles. They are all solid consoles in their own right. I think this generation will see the end of Sony's dominance, however. Nothing against the PS3 itself, but Sony has set their pricepoint too high to appeal to many of the casual gamers that currently call the PS2 their home. My prediction is that Microsoft is going to continue building steam with the 360, picking up much of Sony's base because of the lower pricepoint for a comparable quality of games. I think they will win the US market. The Wii, with it's innovative approach to gaming, has a fair chance of picking up a share of people who don't currently play games. Additionally, their lower price point should enable them to pick up some of the current gen gamers who are intimidated by the $400+ price tag on the other two consoles. I think this combined with their strong base in Japan will lead them to capture the Japanese market. I think they'll also sell the most consoles of the three this go around because of their innovative approach and lower price point. I believe Sony will eventually make a fair showing but it'll take too long to establish a big enough base to beat out MS or Ninty in this new generation of consoles. In any case, I firmly believe however things fall the race will be a lot closer this generation. And before you flame me for being a Sony hater Heald, I think the PS3 is an awesome console with a few great exclusives. I just think it's too expensive for the casual gamer.

Razola
19th May 2006, 11:05 PM
Play nice kids. It's spanking season, and I got a-hankerin' for some spankerin'.

Hatake Kakashi
20th May 2006, 12:19 PM

Then please never have an opinion on Megaman ever again.

No really.

This is for your own good.

Hatake aka TMM: Wow! I actualy agree with your last post (exception being Halo as Halo was an awesome game just a little overhyped). I can't help but wonder how cold hades is today........

Different strokes, I suppose.

I like the multiplayer. Mainly because hauling ass around the field on a Ghost or a Warthog is great fun. Especially when your friends turn around at the last second because they see the same thing from two different distances(I.e I'm right behind them).
"What the he-*WHAM*"

And as for Sony...? Well, let's just say they're not really trying anymore.
And I mean that almost literally. (http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3150935)

Metallixs Girl
20th May 2006, 03:46 PM
Then please never have an opinion on Megaman ever again.

No really.

This is for your own good.

Yeah, I discovered what an abomination BN is in the eyes of Megaman fans, and you could be virtually decapitated bringing it up, lol. I did go buy the Aniversary Collection (for PS2 heh) and his "real" self is pretty cool. Also got MegaMan X Command Mission. Not sure about X's reputation, but I like them all.

Heald
20th May 2006, 04:40 PM
Sorry, it has got a bit out of hand, and I think I broke your 'no-TPMing after drinking rule' we establised Outlaw JT after that PM incident.

JT, you don't need to add that 'I'm not a Sony hater' to your post, due to the fact you backed up your opinion with fact, whereas certain other poltroons were just saying 'The PS3 blows' without any back-up whatsoever - that's what pisses me off. And yes, I would do it if people said the same thing about the XBox 360 and the Wii - as it happens, this is a Pokemon forum and thus no one is going to say the Wii sucks, therefore I haven't had the chance to defend the Wii against Ninty haters.

I can really speak only for the UK and as the UK is predominately PS2 (due the large amount of chavs being obsessed with GTA and soccer games) Sony is not going to have a problem selling systems here, unless the price is upwards of £300. £350 would be the absolute max - otherwise they can kiss goodbye to any sales. Personally, unless I get a good job, Personally, I wouldn't buy one until it is less than £250, and my brother, who will probably buy one, said £300 is the most he'd spend on a console. I think the Wii's controller has received a lot of bed press over here but knowing Nintendo they'll sell it well with good launch titles. A £200 tag and I would buy one like a shot. But for the moment I'm still getting a lot of enjoyment out of my Gamecube so I think I can wait.

Razola
20th May 2006, 05:52 PM
People are first seeing Mega Man via Battle Network?

Wow, I suddenly feel old.

Metallixs Girl
20th May 2006, 06:10 PM
People are first seeing Mega Man via Battle Network?

Wow, I suddenly feel old.

I'm 21, I had an NES when I was 5, I just...never saw Megaman for some reason...O_O

Hatake Kakashi
20th May 2006, 08:00 PM
Yeah, I discovered what an abomination BN is in the eyes of Megaman fans, and you could be virtually decapitated bringing it up, lol. I did go buy the Aniversary Collection (for PS2 heh) and his "real" self is pretty cool. Also got MegaMan X Command Mission. Not sure about X's reputation, but I like them all.

Go grab Mega Man X Anniversary Collection. It's a lot better than Command Missions.

Metallixs Girl
20th May 2006, 09:24 PM
Go grab Mega Man X Anniversary Collection. It's a lot better than Command Missions.

Cool, thanks, I'll remember that. :)

Drago
21st May 2006, 05:57 AM
All this shiny footage of an upcoming Smash game makes me think back to the pre-Melee days, back when most of the footage was of Bowser, who was practically assured to be the best character in the game... Too bad it didn't turn out that way.
Nintendo sure pleased the fans with the Snake unveiling, which all but assures that there will be a good number of third-party characters (expectations would be fairly high now... minimum of three I reckon, Snake, Megaman and maybe Sonic), particularly considering Megaman was included in Sakurai's list of possible characters as proposed by Japanese fans (http://www.smashbros.com/jp/toukou/bn/no1_1.html), Google 'transration' (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smashbros.com%2Fjp%2F toukou%2Fbn%2Fno1_1.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools). (I wouldn't bother trying to make any sense of that...)

And on that note, I know it's a dumb question but it's all in good fun... Who would you like to see in SSBB?
I want Geno, Kooper, Wolf and Little Mac. I know, I'm not very creative.

Calaveron
23rd May 2006, 08:27 AM
Sorry, it has got a bit out of hand, and I think I broke your 'no-TPMing after drinking rule' we establised Outlaw JT after that PM incident.

JT, you don't need to add that 'I'm not a Sony hater' to your post, due to the fact you backed up your opinion with fact, whereas certain other poltroons were just saying 'The PS3 blows' without any back-up whatsoever - that's what pisses me off. And yes, I would do it if people said the same thing about the XBox 360 and the Wii - as it happens, this is a Pokemon forum and thus no one is going to say the Wii sucks, therefore I haven't had the chance to defend the Wii against Ninty haters.

I can really speak only for the UK and as the UK is predominately PS2 (due the large amount of chavs being obsessed with GTA and soccer games) Sony is not going to have a problem selling systems here, unless the price is upwards of £300. £350 would be the absolute max - otherwise they can kiss goodbye to any sales.

How about 425? (http://www.gamespot.com/news/6151565.html)

Heald
23rd May 2006, 11:58 AM
Hell no.

Ghost
24th May 2006, 05:20 AM
http://revolution.ign.com/articles/709/709705p1.html

I guess you can browse the web with the Wii too.

Alucard
25th May 2006, 01:10 PM
Japanese games giant Nintendo has confirmed that the price of its new Wii console will be much lower than its rivals.

The Wii will cost 25,000 yen or lower in Japan and $250 (£133) or less in the US, said Nintendo as it revealed its financial results.

Pm-5000fan
25th May 2006, 02:43 PM
I have just recieved a Nintendo Power magazine that has some screenshots of the new upcoming Super Smash Bros. game andI cann tell that it will be fantastic. The price is indeed $250 dollars according to my informers on the web in my E-mail.

Hatake Kakashi
25th May 2006, 08:21 PM
More good news!

You know Reggie? The guy who Nintendo fans have embraced because he's trying to make Nintendo look cool?

He's officially NOA President. Yep. Reggie, the man we all loved since E3 2004, is now the head of Nintendo of America.

Today is a good day to be a Nintendo fanboy.

Pm-5000fan
25th May 2006, 09:11 PM
Everyday is a good day to be a Nintendo fan.

Hatake Kakashi
25th May 2006, 10:01 PM
Everyday is a good day to be a Nintendo fan.

You are the worst alt ever.

Razola
26th May 2006, 02:40 AM
Aw, but he's so cute!

Jeff
26th May 2006, 02:18 PM
Some interesting news I found out over at smashbros.com (http://www.smashbros.com/en/characters/chara3/index.html). Zero Suit Samus isn't an entirely new character, but instead will have a Zelda/Sheik-like relationship with regular Samus. I figured it would probably be that way, this just confims it.

Starry Might
26th May 2006, 02:38 PM
Some interesting news I found out over at smashbros.com (http://www.smashbros.com/en/characters/chara3/index.html). Zero Suit Samus isn't an entirely new character, but instead will have a Zelda/Sheik-like relationship with regular Samus. I figured it would probably be that way, this just confims it.

I was wondering that. Thanks for the info. :biggrin::yes:

Great new screenshots there, too. I'm gonna look at all the characters they got there so far. :smilie:

Hatake Kakashi
26th May 2006, 04:50 PM
Aw, but he's so cute!

Fine but he's YOUR responsibilty.

I don't wanna hear you complaining in a week because you're tired of taking him for walks to spam up PCG.

Heald
26th May 2006, 06:15 PM
Yeah, pretty much official confirmation everywhere that the PS3 is going to be £425. I didn't respond before when only the American price was announced because I want to work with real money, not this pretend money you Yanks persist in using.

Anyway, yeah, even if the UK is predominately Sony, £425 is going to deter a lot of fans. Unfortunately, the XBox 360 is likely to pick up all the spillage and Nintendo may be able to pick up the scraps. I think out of the three at the moment I am still going to go with the Wii (no jokes, please).

Razola
30th May 2006, 02:23 AM
Fine but he's YOUR responsibilty.

I don't wanna hear you complaining in a week because you're tired of taking him for walks to spam up PCG.
Heh, PCG is outside my sphere of influence.

Heald
30th May 2006, 04:59 AM
They do not take our Republican credits there.

phaedrus
10th June 2006, 02:06 PM

chances are, because no one has ever used the Bomb. really, no one has ever used it. they probably should have changed it before, or at least made it more badass.

i would imagine that zero-suit samus enters the top-tier of characters like sheik did, and varia suit samus will be left into the dust, like zelda. oh well.

i'm waiting for them to put waluigi in, though. or maybe all the hunters from Metroid Prime Hunters. that would be interesting.

Hatake Kakashi
11th June 2006, 12:03 AM
So, rumor has it that Ice Climbers, Game and Watch, and Young Link are being bumped out in place of*drumroll please!*

Ridley, Bowser Jr., and Cel-Link

phaedrus
11th June 2006, 01:28 AM
not young linkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

ice climbers and g&w were really underpowered, so it's no biggie.

Andrew
11th June 2006, 01:47 AM
True, the Ice Climbers kind of really sucked. Mr Game and watch had a ton of potential... but sucked and Young Link, did we really need 2 of them? Fire arrows? Big deal. Not.

I'll welcome the new Ridley. Not Bowser Jr and not really Cel-Link. Geno I think would be a kick-ass addition. Not to mention perhaps someone from Eternal Darkness, using runes and shit. Oh, and they so fucking need more playable Kongs. I want to play as Dixie or Diddy. Not the other retards. If not, have them in a DK barrel, much like a Pokeball.

phaedrus
11th June 2006, 04:57 PM
True, the Ice Climbers kind of really sucked. Mr Game and watch had a ton of potential... but sucked and Young Link, did we really need 2 of them? Fire arrows? Big deal. Not.

you obviously don't know jack shit about Young Link. he and adult Link have the most radically different playstyles. Young Link emphasizes speed over power - Link is the opposite. Y.Link's Spin Attack works similar to the old Mario Tornado, while Link's sends them far away. Link's boomerang also travels farther, but doesn't offer as much control. Y.Link's Arrows are Fire, obviously, but they seem to take less time to load than Link's, but pack less of a punch, though they burn. And, most obviously, Young Link can't take half a beating that Link can.

Young Link is still far better. Unless Cel-Shade Link is basically Young Link in a different body, i will be very angry.

Hatake Kakashi
11th June 2006, 09:09 PM
Phaedrus you have no right to talk about someone not knowing shit abouy anything.

phaedrus
11th June 2006, 10:16 PM
Phaedrus you have no right to talk about someone not knowing shit abouy anything.

you certainly like to kiss people's asses, don't you?

Drago
12th June 2006, 03:00 AM
Not big on cel-shaded Link, and though I'm annoyed that Bowser Jr could get the nod over more worthy Mario characters, I could actually picture the little bastard being fun to play as. New small guy, or miniature Bowser clone? Either way, he could be a blast. Better him than Petey Pirahna.
Ridley is all aces. I have no idea how he'd play, nor do I care. He's got NAME VALUE, baby.

After a bit of a peek into this rumour, it states that Sakurai supposedly named these characters on Tokyo radio for 'The Gaming Show'. Since I like linking, here's (http://www.joystiq.com/2006/06/07/rumor-smash-bros-swaps-ice-climbers-for-ridley-others/) one of many articles about the rumour, with another (http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/?v=news&p=3485) containing replies declaring it to be confirmed as false information. I couldn't find anything official one way or the other, but at this point I don't believe anything that isn't proven anyway.

In retrospect, all three characters are still pretty believable inclusions, and Nintendo have done worse to us in the past. Isn't that right, R.O.B.?

Andrew
12th June 2006, 03:45 AM
Phaedrus, yes, I'm sure any casual SSBM player would be able to tell you all those differences about young link. But I don't really feel the need to mention all the little differences in his playing style on a game that isn't the main focus of this topic. That would be incredibly mundane and annoying to do. So don't you fucking dare tell me off.

phaedrus
12th June 2006, 11:00 AM
Phaedrus, yes, I'm sure any casual SSBM player would be able to tell you all those differences about young link. But I don't really feel the need to mention all the little differences in his playing style on a game that isn't the main focus of this topic. That would be incredibly mundane and annoying to do. So don't you ****ing dare tell me off.

what a temper. can't stand to have authority subverted. whatever.

i linked it to this game, anyways, so i don't see the issue. and referring to the previous game to improve the new game is critical.

Ridley, chances are, will probably play like some of the slower characters. He'll probably also have that "fly jump" that Meta Knight and Pit look like they have in the game. don't be surprised to see some kind of fire breath or whatever he has. but don't expect any missles of the sort. he might end up as a rehash of someone, but lets hope not.

Starry Might
12th June 2006, 02:51 PM
I did some clicking and looking around after reading the last several posts. According to these links, that rumor you guys are talking about is definitely false:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=28530339

This rumour was the result of a joke on a forum blown out of proportion! Some sites have apparently taken this information as fact.

Please do not make any more topics about them being in the game.

Thank you.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/super-smash-brothers-brawl/new-ssb-brawl-characters-announced-179177.php

Anyway, this has been "disproven", so to speak. Apparently, someone at GAF made it up, and 1Up saw it and believed it.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=2958#comments

This IS false, and has been proven false for several days now. This is so [CENSORED] frustrating how this spreads like this. Journalistic integrity, people!

The person who fabricated this rumor at the GAF Boards has already admitted to making it up. Rawmeat, please, for the sake of truth, acknowledge this with an update to the news story, before yet another rumor-that-has-already-been-proven-false spirals out of control.

That being said, I fully expect to see Ridley in Brawl, and wouldn't be surprised by either Bowser Jr. or Wind Waker Link. But again, this rumor is FALSE, and has been proven false at the GAF boards.

(The comment is at the bottom of the page)

I'll have a look on GAF to see if I can find the supposed thread.

EDIT: I looked for and found the GAF Forums myself, but I couldn't find the supposed post. (The board went back 18 pages.) I did see this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3601709&postcount=2837

Anyway, let's wait and see if there's any official announcement concerning all this, okay?

Nace
13th June 2006, 12:27 AM
I'd still like to see baby bowser in there, assuming he'd be to bowser what young link was to link. Fast bowser? Yes please :P

Ridley... too awesome for words.

Anywho hopefully they end up in the final game, though I'm sure if they didn't there'd be some more neato characters in there. Although I have a foreboding feeling that they'll make tingle a playable character *shudders*

Alucard
13th June 2006, 09:04 AM
I don't think that there'll be any more new characters. Apart from X number of Pokemon they'll add.

Hatake Kakashi
13th June 2006, 12:38 PM
you certainly like to kiss people's asses, don't you?

What the hell are you talking about?

Starry: Yeah, an actual site would be nice.
Not forum twits getting their panties in a bunch. We already have phaedrus for that.

phaedrus
13th June 2006, 12:52 PM
What the hell are you talking about?

Not forum twits getting their panties in a bunch. We already have phaedrus for that.

you would be more believable if you had credibility.

www.smashbros.com is the official site. that's the only place anything would be announced.

Hatake Kakashi
13th June 2006, 01:20 PM
Actually Smashbros.com is no longer updating.

So I guess you just shot yourself in the foot.

Heald
13th June 2006, 01:37 PM
WTF? The website says Snake isn't going to use any real world guns?

Christ, one kid goes nuts in a school and now 4Kids-esque censorship is being applied to our favourite games now? So instead of smoking, will he have a lollipop now? What next? Metal Gear is no longer a giant mech capable of causing havoc of Hiroshima-proportions but actually a giant feather that tickles people to death.

Bah. Game developers always have to have a separate agenda to the people that actually have to buy the damned things.

Starry Might
13th June 2006, 02:54 PM
Sorry. :undecided:

PNT510
13th June 2006, 06:29 PM
[b]I don't see how making Snake fit in better with all the other nintendo characters is really censoring. None of the other characters use normal guns, and if snake did he would seem out of place.

phaedrus
13th June 2006, 06:46 PM
Actually Smashbros.com is no longer updating.

So I guess you just shot yourself in the foot.

you would be surprised.

Hatake Kakashi
13th June 2006, 11:49 PM
Sorry. :undecided:

Oh I meant you no disrespect Starry.

But if you could find a site like Kotaku or Magicbox or someone reporting it as a rumor that'd be great.

Heald
14th June 2006, 10:29 AM
[b]I don't see how making Snake fit in better with all the other nintendo characters is really censoring. None of the other characters use normal guns, and if snake did he would seem out of place.I think we both know this is bullshit. If the Metal Gear series had never jumped ship, Snake would still be considered a Nintendo character, and he did use real guns back when he was on Nintendo. Plus, 'making him fit in better' is pretty pointless, considering it is a game where characters from all the different franchises are put in a fightbox and kick the shit out of each other for no apparent reason. Putting Link and Samus in the same game, despite there being an estimated 3000 years between them in terms of technology wouldn't really make them fit in but no one cared about that. The fact is, Snake is a gritty hard-ass and should have a gun - it's part of his character. It'd be like not giving Mario an Italian voice or not giving Link a sword. It is pretty much the equivalent of badly editting Star Wars and making Greedo shoot first.

Hatake Kakashi
15th June 2006, 11:00 AM
Only he still uses explosives.

So it's more like having Han and Greedo shoot at the same time.

Heald
15th June 2006, 03:37 PM
^ - Team Rocket use enough explosives in the Anime to warrant a visit from Hans Blix but as soon as one gun is put in an episode, it gets cut. It's the same damned thing. If a kid uses C4 or cherry bombs in an attack on a school, no doubt these things will be cut from the game too. It's stupid oversensitive censorship no matter how you look at it.

And Han still shot first.

Crazy Elf Boy
16th June 2006, 12:19 AM
I don't care what snake uses just as long as he is a kick ass character

phaedrus
16th June 2006, 11:18 AM
they should at least give Snake a shotgun. he can whack people with it for his A moves.

Alucard
16th June 2006, 12:04 PM
So he has explosives. In other words, his moves will be:

Punch, Kick, Throw? and plant a C4.

Here's hoping for the neck break to be included.

The Blue Avenger
16th June 2006, 12:53 PM
So Captain Falcon can light his fist on fire. In other words, his moves will be:

Punch, Kick, Throw? and more punching.

Hatake Kakashi
16th June 2006, 05:35 PM
^ - Team Rocket use enough explosives in the Anime to warrant a visit from Hans Blix but as soon as one gun is put in an episode, it gets cut. It's the same damned thing. If a kid uses C4 or cherry bombs in an attack on a school, no doubt these things will be cut from the game too. It's stupid oversensitive censorship no matter how you look at it.

And Han still shot first.

That's 4Kids. Nintendo wouldn't have OKed the episode if they were that sensitive.

Crazy Elf Boy
17th June 2006, 03:55 AM
Yeh they should give snake one kickass move at least

Yeh and whats with Captain Falcon being able to light his arm on fire lol