PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day!

Blademaster
14th May 2006, 09:48 PM
Just wishing a happy Mother's Day to all the moms here at TPMF.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, TPMF!!! :smilie:

PancaKe
15th May 2006, 05:57 AM
awww.
why thank you.
:-) its so sweet of you.

mr_pikachu
15th May 2006, 06:15 AM
Tara, please tell me that what you just said doesn't mean what it appears to mean. >_<

Yeah, mother's day was alright. I gave my mom some nice gifts and got to see my grandmother for awhile. (Unfortunately, the latter lady had to leave early to avoid some bad weather.) But it was a nice family day overall.

So, any real moms on the forums? We've had some in the past, but are any of you here to see this now?

Dark-San
15th May 2006, 09:54 AM
[b][size=3] Like Mr Pika, I doubt really if there are any true moms here. Eitherway, I had a quiet celebration with my family on Mother's Day. We bought a heart shaped cake with both a Happy Birthday and Mother's Day tag. My mom wasn't happy that day since we put up a total of forty five candles to remind her of her age. ^.^ hehe....

Kris
16th May 2006, 04:49 PM
Hope you all had a great mothers day (if there are any on here).

Its weird that our mothers day is a completely different time to yours...

PancaKe
18th May 2006, 06:26 AM
No i'm not a mum.
I will be one day though.
But not now. I dont think I could handle a kid at my age.

Dark-San
18th May 2006, 08:50 AM
[b][size=3] Yes, you sure can handle one. Just learn one or two tricks from Super Nanny and you are good to go.

Another option would be to relied on the use of the cane.

Magmar
18th May 2006, 09:31 PM
Your posts just gave me wicked deja vu. And my replying is giving me even more deja vu. I think that second sentence broke the deja vu o_O; hopefully

although it is 10:30 in the evening and I have a strong desire to go to the park and swing on the swingsets.

I CAN'T think of the name, but I know there was a mom on here back when it first started. She was a young mom, yeah, and I remember there was a thread about teenagers having babies and she freaaaaaked out. Anyone else think this rings a bell?

PancaKe
19th May 2006, 02:39 AM
Nope, dont remember her. The only thing I know close to families on TPM is the brothers and sisters that are on here, and Ade and Soo are almost married so that's good enough too.
*shrugs*
dont know about mums n kids though.

Jay Umbreon
19th May 2006, 08:53 AM
omg...i cant even remebmer if I ever got my mum anything for mothers day =o
my memory's crap.
i hope I did =\
dang.

xx Jay