PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Stones

Lugia Hunter
4th December 2002, 09:12 PM
Can someone tell me where these stones can be found??

Pidgeot
4th December 2002, 10:40 PM
Actually, I myself would be really curious to know this. I have searched, but meh. Stones are quite important in the game, obviously for Pokedex, but in things like raising a Poliwag to Poliwrath from the start to the end in GSC was almost inpossible, because you had a Poliwhirl all through the Elite 5 and most of Kanto. Then Bills Grandfather came. And gave me one of each. BLAH him.

Blah blah blah.

Strider Azure
4th December 2002, 11:38 PM
Leaf Stone - Route 119

You can also try to find fragments underwater and trade them for stone in Minamo City.

IcyLapras
5th December 2002, 01:04 AM
Water - Wreck ship
Leaf - near the river at Leftside Hiwamaki City
Thunder - In powerplant.
Sun - Tokusane City -> upper right building

You can get a fire stone, a water stone, a thunder stone and 2 leaf stones if you dive in the black water zones in route 24. Search there and you will get items with the words aka (red), ao (blue), kiiro (yellow) and midori (green) in their names (I can't remember the last part of the object name). Some of them are in zones with a lonely square without that seaweed.
Once you get them, go to the house in an island at the west of the city where the 7th Gym is. You only have to trade each object with him to get the stones:
-yellow->thunder
-blue->water
-green->leaf
-red->fire

The Sun stone (as somebody said) is given to you by a man in a buildin at the east of the 7th gim Island (Tokusane City)

The moon stone I can't remember when i got, sorry.