PDA

View Full Version : Blade VS. ???????????????? (Ref Needed)

Blademaster
19th May 2006, 05:10 PM
OK, I have a spot open, now that my match with Elec Man EXE is over, so I wanna re-issue my 'pro-challenge.' I'm looking for someone who's battled before a lot of times and has a lot of experience. In short, I wanna see just where I rank among the big leaguers.

Here's my conditions:

1. 3-on-3 battle (1 Pokemon at a time)
2. DQ time = 4 days
3. No Evolved Pokemon or Babies, please - just Basics and Non-Evolvers.
4. No Banned moves (gulp)
5. The place will be the Whirl Islands, right on the beach.
6. Just to be fair, since I'm no veteran myself, I'll send out first; my opponent can attack first.

I'll be waiting...

-Blade

Silencer
21st May 2006, 02:31 PM
Challenge still open? I do hope that by basic and non-evolvers you mean first stage pokémon(wondering what you consider babies).

Blademaster
21st May 2006, 08:03 PM
Challenge still open? Ain't no one else responded, Si! I have no idea why, honestly... :wink:

To clarify, Evolved Pokemon is self-explanatory (Charizard, Feraligatr, Claydol, etc.), as is non-Evolving (Tangela, Sableye, Relicanth, etc.). But when I say basic, I mean stage-1 Pokemon (Bulbasaur, Clamperl, Scyther, etc.), and when I say babies, I mean the pre-Evos of older Pkemon: Azurill, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Pichu, Magby, Smoochum, Elekid, Wynaut, and Tyrogue, if memory serves.

However, I wanna make sure we're clear on this:

I'm looking for someone who's battled before a lot of times and has a lot of experience. In short, I wanna see just where I rank among the big leaguers.

You fit the category, Si?

Silencer
21st May 2006, 10:56 PM
I have been fighting in the old ASB. My teams weren't exactly huge but I have some experience. If I would rank myself I would say I would be around the middle to a little below it, so maybe I'm not a big leaguer

Blademaster
22nd May 2006, 04:04 PM
Hmmmmmmm...

Sorry, Silencer, but I have to decline.

I'm looking for a real expert - as retarded as it sounds, I'm kinda looking for someone I know is gonna clobber me, just as a test - a way to see where I rank, like in the martial arts movies where the rookie gets all hot and bothered and fights the sensei, only to be beaten to submission about 23 seconds later...