PDA

View Full Version : Best online computer game?

Pm-5000fan
20th May 2006, 11:21 PM
I love Diablo 2. It is the bestest game ever. If you choose 'other', please post the name of your favorite game?

SupremeChampion
24th May 2006, 12:19 AM
[i]from what you have there, i would have to say Diablo 2... great game and its a lot of fun. but my fav. on-line cpu game is City of Heros... i dunno, just the whole create/be your own hero appeals to me... the PvP is decent, but you need a team to survive... i'm really looking forward to issue (update) 7 coming out, which will allow players to battle for control of Atlas Park and potentially rewrite paragon's history... lol yea so anyway i like CoH, and City of Villians (the stand-alone sequel) isn't that bad either.

~The Italian Stallion

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
24th May 2006, 07:17 AM
EverQuest having the most mature players (due to their general high age) and being very well balanced is the best online game right now IMO. The drawbacks are it's not easy to get in to and nothing for the casual players if you want to achieve anything in it.

Silencer
24th May 2006, 08:37 AM
So I voted other.

I'd say Gunz The duel. It's a FREE MMORPG shooter. Confused? Basicly you are being thrown into a pool of evenly lvled players. You get exp for every kill you make and you'll get more exp if you can kill an opponent with a combo -sequence of more bullets hitting- then if you just spray. Also you have melee weapons, which are the mostly used weapons in the game as you can dodge/move the fastest. The gameplay is fast, somewhat like UT but it has pretty crappy graphics, but you can't complain cause it's a free game.

You are not rated on ingame skills you have BUT on your real skills. Able to jump circles around your foe and leave him shooting your shadow? that's gunz skill :p

Pm-5000fan
24th May 2006, 08:58 PM
Gunz is a very nice game. I really like games that are free and I love shooters. A good shooter that is online is Call of Duty. The graphics are great and the game is loads of fun.

Gengachu
5th June 2006, 06:10 AM
None of them. I haven't really enjoyed any online games to the extent that I'd endorse one as my favorite.

RedStarWarrior
5th June 2006, 06:59 AM
Wrong forum...moving. :)

Haruko
12th June 2006, 08:24 AM
You forgot FFXI, and put WoW up there? Ewwwww. I won't touch the subject of how the graphics look and the ease of WoW, but I love FFXI, something not listed there. The level grind is annoying, but can be fun if you know what you're doing and have great people in your party.The new expansion pack areas are awsome and we haven't even the full plot of ToAU yet. Crafting is, aswell as other things you can do besides leveling, fun! And relaxing. btw. And did I mention the graphics don't look like a 4 year old drew them?

Ghost
13th June 2006, 02:18 PM
My favorite game is definately Battlefield 2. Love the gameplay.