PDA

View Full Version : welcome back

nardface
25th May 2006, 09:21 PM
oh my.
firstly
my name is nadia, i am 18, i live in toronto, ontario canada

when i was like...12, 13, 14... i used to come on the old pokemasters all the time under the username 'aticuno' (yes not articuno) and then something happened to the forum and everything went to hell (i remeber the whiteboard room too!)

i just wanted to say that, holy crap, if this is the ressurected forum i used to spend hours in i am more then estatic, woah nostalgia.

Crazy
25th May 2006, 11:39 PM
Hello whoever you are, welcome to the back to the forums.

mr_pikachu
26th May 2006, 05:45 AM
That'd be about the time that TPM's forums were established. And yes, a lot of crazy things have happened since then.

Anyway, welcome back to TPM, Nadia! Stay awhile! (And check out Fanfic!) [/shameless advertising]

Dark-San
26th May 2006, 07:45 AM
[b][size=3] Hey welcome back to TPM. Do enjoy time here and perhaps you can visit the forum of your general interest. [size=1] Hey and btw, if you are really into animes, you can proceed to Other Anime and Manga. [/another shameless advertising]

Eyedolize
27th May 2006, 01:29 AM
I joined this site on February 2001, and I was known as Big J, then I changed my name to Konnix and now I'm known as Eyedolize. I recognize some fo the people that post here, and some of the ones that I knew don't seem to post here anymore. Well it's nice to have one of the TPM members back on the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay once again :)