PDA

View Full Version : TPM chat [was: ":)"]

Silver Ledian
30th May 2006, 08:28 PM
This is pretty random but I was just wanting to know about how long ago did the ummmm chat totally die? Do people still talk in any specific TPM chat rooms these days?

Gavin Luper
30th May 2006, 10:43 PM
We have/had chat rooms???

No, seriously.

Dark Dragonite
30th May 2006, 11:16 PM
From what I've been told, it wasn't too long after I left in 2004....there is an IRC one now, some people go, but, if you notice throughout the board, things have changed a lot, and so have the members...

mr_pikachu
31st May 2006, 12:44 AM
Yeah, ummmm is back. Here's the general information, courtesy of its revivor, Chris:

irc.zirc.org // #tpm - let's see how this works out.

http://www.zirc.org/chat for people without an IRC client.

For servers/acceptable ports: http://www.zirc.org/servers

There are no channel keys that you need to enter, /join #tpm should work fine.

Dark-San
31st May 2006, 01:05 AM
[b][size=3] Actually I would have prefer it if we are to have the channel in rizon.net instead of zirc.net. I would have to open up two mirc programmes everytime, sheesh!

Yupz, so there you go dudes. Mr Pika had put up the link for the chatroom.

RedStarWarrior
31st May 2006, 05:05 AM
Chris rules. If I was gay, I'd do him. Anyway, please actually put a subject for the subject next time. I eagerly opened this topic thinking we were going to discuss smiles. :)

homeofmew
31st May 2006, 10:30 PM
im not sure tpm died when everyone left.
homeofmew is still here though.

Magmar
31st May 2006, 11:16 PM
some people just never go away. like me. ever.

I checked "Ummmm" and it was empty. ;[

Chris
1st June 2006, 07:23 PM
[b][size=3] Actually I would have prefer it if we are to have the channel in rizon.net instead of zirc.net. I would have to open up two mirc programmes everytime, sheesh!

/server -m irc.zirc.org

I'm also akilled from Rizon for reasons that I prefer not to discuss.

Chris rules. If I was gay, I'd do him.

:dance:

edit: also edited the thread title for greater relevance.

Scarlet Spider
2nd June 2006, 08:04 PM
i think there should be an ummmm reunion, no?

i tried going in once and being cool again...didn't work too well

Crystal Mew
4th June 2006, 01:33 AM
wow its Eamon, sup 8)

I havent really been to ummmm in ages....but I still keep in touch with a few people from there so its all good. I dont think it could ever be like how it was a few years back....everyone is older and has more of a busier life now

Chaotic Heavens
6th June 2006, 01:48 AM
Ummmm can never be the same without the random visits of people. Seriously, the PolkaMasters was one of the greatest moments of TPM history for me. Of course, the e-drama was just as interesting. Anyone have any idea where Ashlea, Jeremy, Amy, Suzie, etc. went or do they still visit under different names that I cannot recall?

No one probably knows who I am... :(
Maybe I should pull out some old logs for embarrassment purposes. :p

Dark-San
6th June 2006, 06:48 AM
I'm also akilled from Rizon for reasons that I prefer not to discuss.

[b][size=3] Hey that command works. Hooray for Chris being a com wiz.

As for the server perfernce, I would still very much prefer Rizon since my anime channels are there. =(

RaZoR LeAf
6th June 2006, 08:04 AM
Hah, I haven't been to a tpm chat room since #pokemasters turned into a neopets meeting ground. I should drop by sometime.

en0miz
6th June 2006, 05:22 PM
wow its Eamon, sup 8)

I havent really been to ummmm in ages....but I still keep in touch with a few people from there so its all good. I dont think it could ever be like how it was a few years back....everyone is older and has more of a busier life now

So true.. no longer am I the high school student who spent her time on AIM instead of doing more important things like homework, lol. It be nice to see ummmm come around again, I'd visit it sporadically.

Scarlet Spider
8th June 2006, 05:41 PM
me and mark (kramasoral) are camping it up in ummmm.

visits are welcome and loved =]

Zak
10th June 2006, 10:00 PM
Ummmm can never be the same without the random visits of people. Seriously, the PolkaMasters was one of the greatest moments of TPM history for me. Of course, the e-drama was just as interesting. Anyone have any idea where Ashlea, Jeremy, Amy, Suzie, etc. went or do they still visit under different names that I cannot recall?

No one probably knows who I am... :(
Maybe I should pull out some old logs for embarrassment purposes. :p

I actually do remember you... Kramasoral?

All the names you mentioned are still here as far as I know... but who's Jeremy?

Scarlet Spider
10th June 2006, 10:37 PM
I actually do remember you... Kramasoral?

All the names you mentioned are still here as far as I know... but who's Jeremy?

actually i'm ken...hope you didnt forget about me zaketernal.

haha and kramasoral...mark....chaotic heavens...i hope this rings a bells

Zak
11th June 2006, 09:19 AM
actually i'm ken...hope you didnt forget about me zaketernal.

haha and kramasoral...mark....chaotic heavens...i hope this rings a bells

I know who you are, I certainly didn't forget you. Note that I was quoting Chaotic Heavens, heh.

~Zak

Scarlet Spider
12th June 2006, 06:25 PM
holy shit totally my bad.

...i didnt even know mark still came here. can we have an ummmm reunion special?
particularly featuring the guy who we tricked into thinking my name was kenita?

Gengachu
17th June 2006, 02:01 PM
TPM should do an AIM chat sometime. That would be fun. :)

Scarlet Spider
21st June 2006, 09:47 PM
lol yeah, so me and mark were talking

and we figured we'd have an ummmm reunion.
but we don't have anyone from the original ummmm group's screen names, so if anyone has them post it in this topic or PM it to me and we'll get this going as sooooon as we can.

kthxbye

Chaotic Heavens
21st June 2006, 10:03 PM
It was more like this...

[21 June 2006][22:45] Ken: ok what do i say
[21 June 2006][22:45] Me: That you want sex with them all, and require their SNs.
[21 June 2006][22:46] Me: Of course, that would require you stating that you're bi-sexual. And not just one by one, but in an orgy.
[21 June 2006][22:46] Ken: hahaha.
[21 June 2006][22:47] Ken: posted

And Jeremy? Wasn't he like Ashlea's stalker boyfriend sort of thing? Darn it! It's not just my imagination, I swear! However, even after searching through my logs, I couldn't find his name. Am I crazy? O.o

nightcrow
22nd June 2006, 03:37 PM
It was more like this...

And Jeremy? Wasn't he like Ashlea's stalker boyfriend sort of thing? Darn it! It's not just my imagination, I swear! However, even after searching through my logs, I couldn't find his name. Am I crazy? O.o

I had a stalker boyfriend? haha. maybe you mean john... what a stalker man. :)

Wow that was a long time ago, and I am hardly online anymore. Oh well, I grew up and got a life, what can i say?

Zak
22nd June 2006, 09:26 PM
It was more like this...

Maybe your thinking of the OTHER one that starts with J and ends in Y... Jamey?

Anyway I wouldn't mind an ummmm reunion. Just... can it not be IN "ummmm"?

Scarlet Spider
23rd June 2006, 12:13 AM
why not in ummmm?

we gotta go back to our old stompin' grounds.

Chaotic Heavens
23rd June 2006, 12:54 PM
Hmm... Yea, maybe it was Jamey. Bleh. I suck at remembering names... *dies*

Anyways, I think Zak is scurred of the old chatroom. Someone call the whambulance! :p