31st May 2006, 07:41 PM
hi everyone what is up

Dark Dragonite
31st May 2006, 08:04 PM
Holy Snap, Link 10 Matt?
Welcome back dude!!(I hope)

Lady Vulpix
2nd June 2006, 06:08 AM
Welcome back, Matt! I don't think a rules topic is a good place for a "what's up" post, but it's good to see you on the forum again.

I'm splitting this thread and moving the greeting posts to where they belong.

Heald
2nd June 2006, 05:50 PM
Why has this been stickied?

Drusilla
2nd June 2006, 06:17 PM
Cause Matt's just that seriously awesome, lol. Probably because, if I interpret Gabi's post correctly, it was spliced from a rules topic and the sticky was never removed.

Welcome back, dude. Glad to see that I'm not the only older member returning these days...

pokemasterfrank
2nd June 2006, 07:46 PM
Yo :o

Bulbasaur4
3rd June 2006, 12:17 AM
[color=royalblue]
*wavies* Hola

Perfect Chaos
3rd June 2006, 01:11 AM
I think I was one of the first people you IMed when you finally came back to TPM, so I suppose I should say my hi to you too. And thus, hi Matt and welcome back

-Sean

Chikoo
3rd June 2006, 01:23 AM
heyyy babycakes. get at me on myspace. ;)

Lady Vulpix
3rd June 2006, 11:51 AM
Welcome back to you too, Drusilla! Sorry, you were right,. I didn't know that by splitting a sticky topic, the resulting topic became sticky as well. I've fixed that now.

Matt
3rd June 2006, 11:09 PM
Yo :o

omg its my ho frank. whats up!!

and chiko i think you deleted me on myspace.. AGAIN.

Knight of Time
4th June 2006, 07:26 PM
OMG, Matt, I'm quite surprised you returned to TPM (same for a couple of others here, namely pokemasterfrank and Drusilla), so how are things going?

You may or may not know this, but I was (once) DarkPrince, but this is the username I'm keeping for the rest of my TPM life.

Anyway, nice to see (all three of) you back! :)

Matt
4th June 2006, 07:28 PM
OMG, Matt, I'm quite surprised you returned to TPM (same for a couple of others here, namely pokemasterfrank and Drusilla), so how are things going?

You may or may not know this, but I was (once) DarkPrince, but this is the username I'm keeping for the rest of my TPM life.

Anyway, nice to see (all three of) you back! :)

lololol how could i ever forget darkprince~ i remember everyone but darkprince LOL omg that was so much fun.

Silencer
5th June 2006, 03:40 AM
Hey Matt welcome back.

You might remember me as dragon684. ^^

Katie
5th June 2006, 03:01 PM
mattttttt hi welcome back :-*

homeofmew
8th June 2006, 09:33 PM
hi Dunceparce.

phaedrus
8th June 2006, 11:19 PM
hello dude. welcome back.

Crystal Mew
10th June 2006, 01:56 AM
Welcome back Matt! Even though I still talk to you on aim and stuff, I'm glad you're back at tpm......heehee

ttyl sim buddy

Asilynne
10th June 2006, 11:48 AM
lololol how could i ever forget darkprince~ i remember everyone but darkprince LOL omg that was so much fun.

LOL I remember that, so mean XD

Sup Matt glad your back :O STALKER!! LOL

EDIT: Also good to see a lot of you ummmmers :D