PDA

View Full Version : *~ Twilight Town ~*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Bulbasaur4
5th June 2006, 02:29 PM
TWILIGHT TOWN

[color=royalblue]

What is twilight town you ask? Well... this is the RPG forum's glorified topic of nothing! Woot! Yes... that's right, I said it, "Nothing". This is where all you RPers out there can come and relax and talk about anything you please. Talk about your grandmother... your favorite game... your secret passion for Skittles... whatever. I encourage us RPers to interact and be social, so we don't live up to the antisocial nerd aspect that the rest of society has upon us. ^_^

Yeah, so I guess I should try to help this all by starting with a little jabber'n of my own. Hrrrrrmmmmm....

Yesturday I was out on Venice Beach and I was having a grand ole'time watching the lifeguards. They sometimes wear such silly things... you know, overly floppy hats with large jackets and huge sunglasses. Some how it makes them cute... I have no idea why. In anycase, one of the lifeguards kept walking by and using this large shrilly whistle to make the swimmers come closer to shore and move to the left or right... and it was really amusing because he did it about once every two minutes. Then I watched as they jumped into their handy little yellow trucks and sped along the beach to random 'emergency' places... which all of them turned out to be false alarms. It was so amusing... it was like Baywatch without the boobs or drama... XD

Heald
6th June 2006, 04:34 AM
I'm always really tired. I think it is because ever since I started at my school, 7 years ago, I've never had a full 8 hours sleep. No, it has nothing to do with nightmares, I just stay up all night playing video games and watching TV, or even just listening to music, and as I got older started clubbing, pubbing, dating etc. and now I've left school I think I am going to have to hibernate for the next 6 years or something to equalise it.

Ho hum.

Weasel Overlord
6th June 2006, 05:10 AM
[color=silver]Woo! Lifeguard recognition! hehe, I am in fact, a Lifeguard... and it's not as glamorous job as it would first appear. For one, it makes me hate those devil-spawn that are the "kiddies" *gag*

And it's always too warm on poolside... cause we have shit weather in Britain, and an outdoor pool would soon be filled with pidgeon shite, leaves, poo, rainwater, you name it.
Also, people are disgusting. But I won't go into that, cause I'll just disgust everyone who reads this.

However, anyone in England who needs a job, get into the Lifeguard business! We get a hell of a lot of money for sitting around and shouting at kids, and doing a bit of cleaning now and again.

On a lighter note, I have exams soon... Oh dear god. And I seem to be approaching them with an extraordinary amount of carefree lack-of-revision... Which is scary, considering that they are my A-levels, and will determine whether I actually go to Uni or not... O.o

Mystic_clown
6th June 2006, 05:14 AM
I've got so much crap to do for school! It's driving me insane! and the fact that I've got exams coming up doesn't help either (I swear, it's a bloody conspiracy!!)! My parents constantly badger me to do my work (not helping!!).

Why? Why did the career I want have to require going to uni!?

*sniff* I need a hug.

Drusilla
6th June 2006, 06:53 PM
*hugs MC*

I'M GETTING A COMPUTER NEXT WEEK!!! I paid for it, and it's being built now... for $800, it better be damn good! I'm pretty much broke now, haha....

ICH BIN NACKIG!?

Asilynne
6th June 2006, 06:56 PM
GO DRUSIE! :D Yay for getting a computer, make sure they put lots of ram in it, and go get World of Warcraft so we can play ^v~ LOL

Bulbasaur4
6th June 2006, 07:45 PM
[color=royalblue]
Yesh! Lots of RAM is good... and I envy you Asi! Damn you WoW players... *sniffles*... I don't have the money to pay that monthly fee so I pay Guild Wars. 'Tis purdy fun though... paying 50 bucks and never having to pay again but it doesn't allow you to get nearly as creative. However, I do want to buy that Factions update of GW... but I just don't have the time or money right now.

As for Lifeguarding pay... that sounds a whole lot better than my job. Security for an Airport... sure I get to look in people's bags and giggle at them in my head, but some of those travelers are darn near scary. ^^;

Tyler and Hobbes
6th June 2006, 07:53 PM
As a professional question, how many times do you guys find dildos in peoples bags? Seriously, is it really a lot?

Erm...Fight Club reference...awesome movie by the way...Erm...yeah...*wanders off*

Bulbasaur4
6th June 2006, 07:54 PM
[color=royalblue]
Well... I don't really look for dildos, but they do pop up everyonce in a while. It makes me giggle... but on the inside, because if I giggle in real life the scary airport passengers would all gang up on me and beat me with their shoes that I make them take off. ;_;

Drusilla
7th June 2006, 03:11 PM
Hey, we sell dildos where I work... <_<;;;

...yeah.... anyway...

This is the description of the computer that I'm getting (copied from the invoice, so it's kinda techy-sounding...)

Dimension E510, Intel Pentium 4 Processor 521 with HT Technology (2.8 GHz), 1GB DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz, 19 in (19 in viewable) 1907FPCFlat Panel Display, 256MB ATI Hyper Memory PCI-Express X16 (DVI/VGA/TV out) Radeon X600 SE, 160GB SATA II Hard Drive (7200RPM), Intel Pro 100M Integrated PCI NIC Card.

I wanted to get the ueber graphics card, but I also didn't want to completely break the bank...

DUDE, I'M GETTIN A DELL! :o

Asilynne
7th June 2006, 03:15 PM
Dru, dru hey dru hey dru!

Get WoW LOL ^v~

Heald
7th June 2006, 03:21 PM
I'm going mindless with boredom here. Once my exams are over I'm taking my car, my girlfriend and a keg of beer to the beach and I'm never coming back.

Bulbasaur4
8th June 2006, 01:55 AM
[color=royalblue]
I'm contemplating on hiring some one to kidnap my boyfriend's mother so that she mysteriously disappears...

lol, if only it were that EASY! *sighs*

Maybe I should just kidnap him and run off like Heald. ^^;

ChobiChibi
9th June 2006, 06:41 AM
Aaah study leave is bliss.

Whilst the rest of the school sits in boiling hot classrooms doing activities week, here i am sat in the computer room with all the wonderful joys of airconditioning and internet access.

What more could a girl need?

If anybody is volenteering to take my History exam for me i will pay them with... uber adoration? I hate the medicine paper and i seriously can't afford to fail it >_> I could be cram revising right now... but what fun would that be? O_o

Thanks to the title of this topic, Sofie is now thinking about sueing me. Not sure what for, but even if she did she wouldn't get much out of me. Ho hum... So long as she doesn't take the dog i'll be happy.

I'll stop now >_> History, here we come!

Drusilla
9th June 2006, 01:33 PM
I'll do your history exam for you... though, what kind of history, exactly? If it's ancient or world history, I can do it, but British history I don't know. Sorry, I'm a dumb American...

Asilynne
9th June 2006, 02:44 PM
Ill do anyones biology homework! *looks hungrily around* Biology is caaaandy :D

ChobiChibi
9th June 2006, 04:14 PM
Oh i can't wait for seperate sciences. *stabs physics*

It was Medicine through Time. It was really world medicine for most of the paper, but the 3rd section was on England's public health over time. I was rather annoyed because i forgot what Paré did and couldn't think of a reason why it was good that Harvey discovered the circuloritory system...

Only four more exams to go. Yay! X3

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
10th June 2006, 11:58 AM
I'm swamped over by homework, as always. I shouldn't even be here, meheheheheheh. Decided to throw in a crap post since it's one of my rare forays back into TPM X3
I don't think anyone can do my homework as it's all manual and artsy-fartsy ;_; I need my life back!

EngiMatikul
10th June 2006, 01:42 PM
[color=royalblue]
Yesh! Lots of RAM is good... and I envy you Asi! Damn you WoW players... *sniffles*... I don't have the money to pay that monthly fee so I pay Guild Wars. 'Tis purdy fun though... paying 50 bucks and never having to pay again but it doesn't allow you to get nearly as creative. However, I do want to buy that Factions update of GW... but I just don't have the time or money right now.

As for Lifeguarding pay... that sounds a whole lot better than my job. Security for an Airport... sure I get to look in people's bags and giggle at them in my head, but some of those travelers are darn near scary. ^^;

NOOOOOO DON'T PLAY WoW OR GW PLAY RAGNAROK ONLINE D: D: D:

Anyway, since you're in socal, we should meet up like you said, sometime.

Asilynne
10th June 2006, 01:47 PM
NOOOOOO DON'T PLAY WoW OR GW PLAY RAGNAROK ONLINE D: D: D:

Anyway, since you're in socal, we should meet up like you said, sometime.

Yes!! WOW!!! You can have proffessions and make guilds! *realises you could probably do that in any MMORPG* LOL But yes wow lol

classy_cat18
10th June 2006, 01:51 PM
Choose Guild Wars! No monthly costs!

One more week to go and I'll be out for an entire week!

EngiMatikul
10th June 2006, 02:33 PM
Yes!! WOW!!! You can have proffessions and make guilds! *realises you could probably do that in any MMORPG* LOL But yes wow lol

Consequently, you can do that in almost any MMORPG, like Ragnarok Online. EDIT: I noticed a restated the obvious.

OMG!!! THERE'S GONNA BE AN MMORPG WAR IN THE RPG FORUM!!! >;O

VirtualPlay
10th June 2006, 03:44 PM
OMG!!! THERE'S GONNA BE AN MMORPG WAR IN THE RPG FORUM!!! >;O

WoW FTW, L2P! :dance:

Heck, I have WoW away messages...

<AFK>VirtualPlay1337
<DND>VirtualPlay1337

:biggrin:

Asilynne
10th June 2006, 03:46 PM
LOL Come to the WoW side young grasshopper!

EngiMatikul
10th June 2006, 04:25 PM
Psh... Ragnarok Online chars are more moe :P

Asilynne
10th June 2006, 04:31 PM
Frank wanted me to give it a try and talked about it some and it sounds pretty cool, but I dont know, I like WoWs graphics better lol Same with how guild wars is, Id be all for that if 1) they gave me more choices for characters and 2) if when you went outside a town you could encounter other people, that always bothered me lol

VirtualPlay
10th June 2006, 07:46 PM
I like WoW for a lot of reasons:

[font=comic sans ms] Large character variety (2 factions, 8 [soon to be 10] races, 9 total classes)
Enormous yet immensely detailed world (it can take half an hour to get somewhere, but it sure as heck isn't a boring trip )
Lots of player interaction (there are people everywhere!)
[u]Extremely spontaneous play style (you can do practically whatever the heck you want, and can change on a whim!)

[color=red]There's more to be said, but I'm distracted now because I'm annoyed at my dad for not bringing me to the cell phone store to get a replacement phone today. And they're closed now (yes, at 8PM), so I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow.

Mystic_clown
10th June 2006, 08:04 PM
Grr, I so envy you guys...

Bulbasaur4
10th June 2006, 09:52 PM
[color=royalblue]
Yeah, I agree with you Asi. Guild Wars doesn't have many character choices and it sorta stinks you can't run into people outside of towns unless you make parties. I don' tlike that... although I like it a little bit just because it makes gameplay go faster and the quests n'such. I wish it could be more like WoW though... but I guess if it did become that way, you'd have to start paying as well. I like it that it is free... I'm so poor. :(

However... if I DO make money over the summer or when I graduate, I will be buying the latest edition of WoW (if it still exists by then... ^^; Things change so fast!)

Roy Karrde
10th June 2006, 09:55 PM
Oh Kalah, I believe we make our own fun in Guild Wars. No matter how small the character choices are, making your character do strip dancing infront of your Friend's Boyfriend at 3 am in the morning on New Years, just cant be beat no matter what MMORPG your in.

Bulbasaur4
10th June 2006, 10:19 PM
[color=royalblue]
I do believe Matt was scarred for life at that point... and then that is when he dragged me off and told me that I wasn't allowed to go on picnics anymore! XD

Oh... I also want to note that I won 40 bucks on the race track! Woot! Go horsies go! I know it isn't that big... and I almost won 210 dollars more... but I'm a college student so it is like, "WOOT!"

Toxicity
10th June 2006, 10:31 PM
That must've been fun, Kalah!

As for me, I don't know what to say because I'm not in any MMORPGs. So, basically, I'm somewhere stuck between the good and the bad. Somewhere around the usual, I guess. I had a sectional meeting today (I play the trumpet, so you know), which involved food, practicing, and swimming. I got burnt on my shoulders unusually, but I hope that comes to fade. But in spite of this happiness, I sort of have to deal with poor social skills. I was too shy to talk to anybody there, so I pretty much felt slightly out of place. And the fact my relationship of nearly three years may come close to an end...

But in other news, I might be going to Ozzfest in August. Mostly because of System of a Down, but the fact Disturbed and Lacuna Coil will also be on the main stage makes me happy, too.

Bulbasaur4
10th June 2006, 11:03 PM
[color=royalblue]
Aww... *hugs Hinata* If you need to talk about anything you can always PM or email me, 'kay? I know how that stuff feels/goes and it isn't that fun.

As for Ozzfest, woot! I hope you have an excellent time.

VirtualPlay
11th June 2006, 12:59 AM
Oh Kalah, I believe we make our own fun in Guild Wars. No matter how small the character choices are, making your character do strip dancing infront of your Friend's Boyfriend at 3 am in the morning on New Years, just cant be beat no matter what MMORPG your in.

True, but see, when you do it in WoW, you can have female Night Elves strip and do their dance and half the people going into the inn will stop and watch. And possibly even donate tips. (No, really, I'm serious.)

Oh, yes...one more thing: nothing, and I mean nothing, is more disturbing than seeing a male and a female Gnome strip dance.

Nothing.

Oh jeez, the horror...

On a lighter note, I might just possibly be going to Otakon this year. Just got a job that should provide enough money by that time.

/cheer

Mystic_clown
11th June 2006, 01:54 AM
Thanks alot Virtual! Now I've got that image stuck in my head!

Asilynne
11th June 2006, 09:51 AM
Thanks alot Virtual! Now I've got that image stuck in my head!

Just in case the image isnt quite in your head yet......

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/AsilynneOutlaw/?action=view&current=lolz.jpg

This ones kinda sick LOL
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/AsilynneOutlaw/lol.jpg
Yeah Im crazy, but thats what happens when you get bored with doing quests XD
LOLZ

Heald
11th June 2006, 10:02 AM
HAHA!

Yes six years ago I officially registered at the Pokemasters to join an RPG called 'Pokemon School' run by Lilac_Mew and BBP, back when RPGs were actually 'Interactive Fanfics' and we had to share a forum with the Fanficcers.

Woo. Go me.

Bulbasaur4
11th June 2006, 12:12 PM
[color=royalblue]
*stars at Asi's pic* Yeah... things are bad like that.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/luckclover4/?action=view&current=fallanadancematt.jpg

This is Matt and I dancing... but with clothes on. I haven't recently taken any pics with clothes off. Although we have our panthers in the pic too!!
^_^

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/luckclover4/?action=view&current=emerwen2.jpg
My favorite look for my ranger charry. ^_^

Weasel Overlord
11th June 2006, 12:20 PM
[color=silver]*swings hypnotic pendulum* You should all play FFXI... *dreamy, hypnotic voice* But then... I'm probably being naive or something and it's probably not even a MMORPG or whatever they are... O.o

Gimme me playstation anyday.

Speaking of which! Has anyone seen the ultimately sexy PS3s?! My god... I nearly started drooling in the newsagents when I saw it... oh man, I swear, I'm so gonna spend my student loan on one of those...

After the laptop, of course... oh god, I'm gonna be poor... ><

Bulbasaur4
11th June 2006, 12:22 PM
[color=royalblue]
*drools with WO* I want one.... too.... must... have... one....

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
11th June 2006, 01:51 PM
Of course I've seen the new PS3s... I live where anything that comes from Japan gets released earlier *preens*
I hope they get FF7 rereleased for the PS3 with pwetty new graphics!
Think I might be spliting the price of one eventually with my baboon when we save up enough. Yeah... long, long time from now...

ChobiChibi
11th June 2006, 02:55 PM
I have a trailer of FF7 for the PS3 somewhere on my compy... The graphics were so droolable over... The PS3 looks so good too... Except that won't stop me from getting the Wii instead XP

I haven't got a PS2 of my own and my brother won't let me use his... Therefore there is a lack of any RPGs... However, i found a PS2 on Ebay for £20 that's in my city, so that would save me £10 postage! Yay! Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, here i come! X3

Now to get someone to bid for it >_>

Oh well, until then i can play ToS over again. Damn ToL for being on the PS2 and not out over here! ><

Mystic_clown
11th June 2006, 05:44 PM
We have discovered a new God! And it's the PS3!

Also, do you enjoy mentalling scaring us Ali? *crawls into fetal position*

EngiMatikul
11th June 2006, 06:10 PM
Blah, its either GW or WoW, it seems no one knows about Ragnarok Online.

When it comes to class variety, I'm pretty sure most MMORPGs, including World of Warcraft, can match up to it. Considering that you start off as a novice, then progress into one of 6 of the more mainstream classes, then from each of those class, have a choice of two more classes after getting to a specific level, and after that, going onto a more advanced form of class after you hit level 99, there's already enough variation there, BUT additionally to that you must customize your own stat and skill points. This means that even within the same class, even with the same equips, one can have a completely different character than another. In addition, the equips themselves can have different effects due to the fact that you can put "cards" into them which gives them different powers; where are these cards from? Why, from every single monster in RO. And yes, each card does something different. So, when it comes to variety, it is very tough to beat RO.

At the same time, because of the variety, its really easy to screw up your build... XD

Durrrr, probably more but oh well :p each to their own....

AND I STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME BECAUSE YOU CAN USE ANIME SIGNS!!! YES, SWEATDROP FTW!!!!

EDIT: Yes, Weasel, FFXI is a MMORPG.

Mystic_clown
11th June 2006, 06:14 PM
Yeah, I've heard of Ragnarock Online, and I really wanna play it.

VirtualPlay
11th June 2006, 07:00 PM
Well, my current MSN name says it all for my system of choice:

VirtualPlay ~ | Wii. SSBB. MP3: Corruption. 'nuff said. |

So yes, I will be getting a Nintendo Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Holy crap I'm going to be poor. >.<

At least I'm 99.9% sure that getting all three of those will be cheaper than getting a PS3 without any games. Nintendo has always been less expensive than Sony and Microsoft. For example, the Gamecube came out at $150 (in the US) at the same time that the PS2, which had been out for a year at that point, was STILL selling at $200 (came out at $250, iirc).

Bulbasaur4
11th June 2006, 07:59 PM
[color=royalblue]
Super Smash brothers will be cool for the Wii... but come on... we all know the real reason...

ZELDA!!!! WOOOOOOT!

(yes, it comes out for gamecube but the graphics will beh uber bettur width dah wiiii... )

VirtualPlay
11th June 2006, 09:47 PM
Super Smash brothers will be cool for the Wii... but come on... we all know the real reason...

ZELDA!!!! WOOOOOOT!

(yes, it comes out for gamecube but the graphics will beh uber bettur width dah wiiii... )

[color=red]Dangit, totally forgot about that! My MSN name is gonna get really long at this rate...

Hyperness is a Good Thing
11th June 2006, 10:46 PM
Yi-Wen if you get the PS3, can I come and live with you pleaaaase?
*thinks longingly of Vinnie Valentine with ps3 graphics*

ChobiChibi
12th June 2006, 05:17 AM
The best reason for getting the Wii is all the snazzy games that won't come out on the other consols. I want to see Adult Link that doesn't look like he's made out of lots of hexagons stuck together. *huggles the collector's edition disk* SSBM Adult Link just not as good >_>

There's a problem with the whole new consol thing... They'll come out, have a few awsome games and then us Brits will have to wait months for anything else to come out. I'm still waiting for KH2 to come out over here, damnit! ><

Vulpix.ck87
12th June 2006, 05:55 AM
Whatwhat?! *snaps to attention* Vinnie Valentine?! Mmm-mm.. *pets model of fictional character that stands on her tv* Ahh.. vincent, my best friend..

..Wuh? *comes out of reverie* The ps3? Well, it's going to be so expensive, i'm telling myself i won't be buying it but.. but.. Metal Gear 4 ;_; I just don't think my life as a skinflint (you know, misering) will hold against MGS4's mighty force. Sigh. A Fool and her money are easily parted.

Me and weasel are going to be even skinter than the average students.. Hey! Mebe we could go halfs! And we'll send the precious thing back and forth between Stoke and Cornywall.. And then it'll get Mail-lag and refuse to play my games >< Cansarnit, thwarted again. *goes back to her money-grubbing* Curse ye all! Yer whores an' temptresses!

Mystic_clown
13th June 2006, 04:12 AM
Man, from what I've seen MGS4's going to ROCK! I could tell you more, but I don't want to spoil it for everyone.

Right now, I'm content with waiting for Dirge of Cerberus to come out.

13th June 2006, 06:48 AM
I thought Dirge of Cerberus was out already? Or was it just out in Japanese.... hmmmm >.<

Drusilla
13th June 2006, 12:29 PM
Damn you all... I want to play WoW again so badly... there's just no way it's going to work with this slow-ass dialup I've got.

*bashes head against wall*

I'd also like to get a Wii... but I probably won't be able to afford it. UE is supposed to be really hard as far as classwork goes, and I'm not planning on having a job this year, so... yeah. I'll stick with impulsive t-shirt buying every few weeks.

Speaking of, I got my new shirts in last night! They're sooo cute! ^_^ I'll post pics soon, I hope. One is a kind of mocking of Hello Kitty; it says 'Hello Monster' on it and is has a little baby-looking Wolfman on it. ^_^ I got it for five bucks; beat that!

Bulbasaur4
13th June 2006, 04:08 PM
[color=royalblue]
You see Dru, if you would have come to MY college... it wouldn't be so hard and you could play Wii.

Well... I mean, I think this college is supposed to be hard... but when you're like me, you procrastinate so it doesn't take up time. XD

Weasel Overlord
24th June 2006, 09:54 AM
[color=silver]Neh, college ain't so hard... And supposedly, University is easier, cos you don't have as much work to cover! ^^ My course thinks exams are old-fashioned, so it's all coursework based! Wahey!

oh yeah... I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me to be a moderator... it's really touching that so many people want me to be one! ^^ *end cheesy speech* but yeah. I'll try to live up to your expectations! *grins*

Drusilla
24th June 2006, 01:14 PM
Kalah, I didn't know what school you were at until I'd all ready made up my mind and registered at UE...

Oh well, I'll be able to go to school in England for a semester in an old manor house for just a little more than average tuition. ^_^

Bulbasaur4
25th June 2006, 07:11 PM
[color=royalblue]
Weasel... you better live up to expectations, otherwise your benefits of unlimited cheesecake gets pulled.
... ... *blinks*
WHAT? I thought everyone knew that...

Drusilla
26th June 2006, 12:26 AM
*steals Ryan's cheesecake while he's away*

It's just gonna go bad anyway... Not that I don't steal it on a regular basis, but hey...

Bulbasaur4
26th June 2006, 08:01 PM
[color=royalblue]
That's alright. Just don't eat next week's batch.

*whistles while putting a drop of 'something' in the cheesecake*

EngiMatikul
27th June 2006, 11:29 PM
OMG BULBA STOP STEALING STUFF FROM MY LAB!! >:O

*takes back bottle of "something" B4 dropped into the cheesecake*

Bulbasaur4
28th June 2006, 08:39 AM
[color=royalblue]
^^;; Sowwy! Some things are just... very useful. ^_^;

Drusilla
29th June 2006, 02:24 AM
Just out of curiosity, how many others out there play Neverwinter Nights? I'm working on a module based on one of my earliest RPGs, and once I get settled in at school this fall, I'd like to open it up to online multiplayer. I think the only other person still around these days that might remember that RPG would be dratinihaunter13 in Fan Fic, lol...

But if anyone is interested, let me know, and I may actually finish the module. I've got two the forest areas set up (but no where near complete, lol) all ready, but the castle is going to be hard...

It's called House of Shadows; I'll see if I can hash out the general plot when I wake up later if anyone wants info... and, in case people are interested but don't have NWN, you can pick up the Diamond version with all of the expansion packs (so it's got the original game, plus Shadows of Undrentide, Hordes of the Underdark, and the Kingmaker set of Witch's Wake, Kingmaker, and one more... Pirates of the Sword Coast, perhaps); I just saw it at Target for $20 last week. I may go get that to update everything all at once, rather than gathering all the little pieces, since I only have NWN Gold.

Anyway... let me know if anyone wants to know more.

Weasel Overlord
29th June 2006, 04:15 AM
[color=silver]*bounces up and down* I have NWN! I play a Druid! Huzzah! Currently level 11 I think... I haven't played in a while.

So, in answer to yer question, I am indeed interested! ^____^

Mystic_clown
29th June 2006, 05:38 AM
I do! In fact, I'm playing it right now. I'm a rogue, currently level 7 with a spiffy rapier ^_^

Hmm, sounds interesting. I'd like to see this.

Drusilla
30th June 2006, 12:50 AM
Awesomeness! My main character is a level 12 rogue, level 5 shadowdancer, though if I was DM I probably won't have her involved, at least not in this plot... I actaully need to try to make that character, lol... hmmm...

In any case, here's an outline of the plot...

Once upon a time, for it seems that way to those who were there, a bright, flourishing kingdom lay like a prestine jewel in a valley between two mighty mountain ranges. It was a small, peaceful kingdom, self-sustaining and without enemies... or so they thought.

The common people were the lifeblood of the land, working the fields, but they had immediate access to their lords. Life was comfortable even for the poorest of people, with both the nobility and the clergy providing for the needy. Everyone worked for their fair share, and though there were occasionally theives in the forests, the general populace was content enough for life to work smoothly.

The high court itself was open to all, from the highest lords to the shepherds and field hands of the land. It was more than anything else a house of learning, where the gifted of every caste gathered to learn both divine and arcane arts, and scholars from every walk of life could study the past, present, and future.

But none of them saw it coming...

It was a morning like any other, dawning bright, the temple to Lathander ringing with the voices of the followers of the Morning Lord. The castle, perched on a high mountain facing south overlooking the forests that faded into the foothills and small villages, came to life slowly, as was its usual routine, with the servants rushing about seeing to the day's tasks and the watch changing for the morning. It was the watch in the North Tower that saw it first... the great cloud descending from the mountain. A nameless paladin felt the immense pull of magic that powered the Darkness spell that fell upon the castle, engulfing the entire structure in nearly impenetreble shadow. Once the light was blocked out, the attacking forces swarmed in, butchering all that they found. The Queen's High Guard were among the last standing, having barricaded their royal mistress and her closest advisors in a secret antechamer behind the throne room.

With the Guard behind, blocking the way, the survivors made thier way along a tiny corridor that lead down through the foundations of the castle and into the very mountain itself to the forests below. The corridor, designed for only a few people to pass at a time, was not enough for the group to move efficiantly, and the mysterious dark assailants soon caught up with them. The Queen insisted that her advisors to accompany her, despite the warnings that it might cost her her life, but she stood firm in her morals. She was left like the others, discarded in the passage, hair and clothing plastered to her shredded body with her own blood, but still alive... as was her closest friend, the sorceress Celeste, who had used her magic to protect the two of them enough that they lived.

Once they were sure that the enemy had left them for dead, they made their painful way through the bowels of the mountain to the dark forests that, for the Queen, had only been pretty scenery before. Not long after reaching the end of the tunnel, night fell, and the two women made camp... but the Queen, weakened by grief and loss of blood and unable to cope in a hostile environment, died before dawn. She was buried, forgotten by the people she loved so much, in an unmarked grave deep in the forest. Her companion, who was to her knowledge the only survivor, died soon after from unknown causes. The villagers who had taken her in buried her in the same forest, knowing how much she had loved both the land and the Queen, and the kingdom fell into ruin, land annexed into neighboring principalities, and the tale of that fateful day, passed on by those faithful villagers, faded into legend...

Over a century later, the land is like any other, serfdom rampant, and the days of old live only in the words of grandmothers sharing stories with their grandchildren after the evening meal. Some still remember, those with longer lifespans than humans; some of the oldest dwarves can still describe the grand hall of the high court, and a lucky traveller may chance upon an elven ambassador who recall the diplomatic balls held there. Humans, their memories shorter than their lifespans, have mostly forgotten and hardly ever mix with 'outside races'... But, in the forests, a cry has been sent out for heroes and adventurers who long to break the monotony of their lives and make a name for themselves. The House of Shadows still stands, and untold treasures wait within... along with unknown answers.

Ace64
30th June 2006, 10:34 AM
Get Hordes of the Underdark- I had a level 28 Ranger, though they give you 20 levels if you want to start a new character. I loved that game...until my disc broke in two. Then I lost the CD Key for Shadows...*sigh*

Anywho, I like the concept, Dru. If you wanna get ideas, there are a few mods I can recommend- very good stuff out there. I even remember seeing a feature on NWN mods in a magazine once, and three out of the five were mods I played. So, you can actually go somewhere with this.

Bulbasaur4
30th June 2006, 11:27 AM
[color=royalblue]
OMG 'tis ACE! *kick to the face!* ... erm... I mean... *picks up Ace and huggles* ^^;;; I do that when I get excited.... sorry... ^^;; *runz*

Ace64
30th June 2006, 11:54 AM
Aaah...BOO! I finally came out of hiding. I tend to lurk on this forum too much... Too many RPG's with 36 pages that scream- LSU's welcome!! I'd like to join, but I hate being the guy who shows up in the middle of the plot.

SmearGal
3rd July 2006, 12:20 PM
*stumbles in*

Woah. Uhm. New.. subforum.. fancy title.

.... :D WHO MISSED ME?

(Please don't hear crickets, please don't hear crickets)....

Ghost
3rd July 2006, 03:38 PM
This must be the craziest place on the RPG board. Just happened to stumble in, and I was like, WTF?

Also, I have a question. Why is it that any RPG i join seems to never amount to anything and dies? There was so many good RPGs that ive joined that havent gone out. Like Say... Black Hole Rising. That was a great RPG that never amounted to anything.

Also, just dropping into say something... Me and Samchu are working up another masterpiece of an RPG. We all know how good An Apocalyptic Beginning Went.... *shiver*

Drusilla
4th July 2006, 01:51 AM
*stumbles in*

Woah. Uhm. New.. subforum.. fancy title.

.... :D WHO MISSED ME?

(Please don't hear crickets, please don't hear crickets)....

HO
LY
FUCK

*tackle-hug*

Tyler and Hobbes
4th July 2006, 11:48 AM
(Why is it that whenever I say I'm gonna post I always end up doing something different, like passing out?)

So....um......nice to see some old faces back. But on to more pressing matters - I'm thinking of restarting an RPG (did he even have an RPG to restart?). Not one of my old ones (had something to do with the internet, didn't it?), but my newest one: La Trompete (what the fuck is that? he spelled trumpet wrong....). Hopefully this one'll get off the sign-up page (yeah, like that'll ever happen). Just once I'd like to have a successful RPG, and then when I'm at the grocery store, a little child will say, "Look mommy, he was the one that had a successful RPG", and then she'll say, "Shield your eyes, Timmy!", and maybe I'll finish my paper, whatever the hell it's on, and maybe...just maybe, my pillow will stop smelling like sex ; ; (don't ask - for the love of god don't ask).

So um.....yeah, if you want to play as one of the Four fucking Horsemen of the Apocalypse (or horsewomen - not discriminating) sign-up...or don't...I could care less. You know what - fuck you!
Cheers. Oh, and welcome back to Smear, Ace, and Ghost.

SmearGal
4th July 2006, 05:10 PM
HO
LY
FUCK

*tackle-hug*

Yaaay, 'tis Druuu~ Man, it's been forever, ne? *huggle* And fireguardian! Aaaall meee oooold buuuddies.

I meant to come back a loong time ago, but life kinda got in the way.

So.. how is everyone? I'm currently doing the excited-bouncing-in-the-chair bit now. Fweee..

~Smear

Drusilla
5th July 2006, 04:24 AM
OK, everyone interested in playing NWN as a group... please post here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=44660.msg654376#msg654376) with your info. Danke

Crystal Tears
6th July 2006, 10:41 AM
[color=orange][font=sylfaen]Oh... Hey, I remember SmearGal... Do I get some sort of point?

And whoooa.... Dru eats very strange things... Like Dragons... and Trolls... Lots and lots of trolls.... Bulbasaur's flamethrower? O.O'' Meeeep... Someone who names themself after a grass pokemon had (key word here... had...) a flamethrower X_x...
O.o You ate Roy Karrdes common sense... Wait... He had some?

Err yes... Thats all.. First time ever replying to this thing I think. ^^'' I have a extremely bad memory...

SmearGal
6th July 2006, 05:37 PM
[color=orange][font=sylfaen]Oh... Hey, I remember SmearGal... Do I get some sort of point?
You get BROWNIES. <3

XD And I remember you, too.

'Tis good to be back, yarr~

(I say 'yarr' because PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN MIDNIGHT RELEASE TONIGHT. BOOYA.)

I should start getting ready. x3 SO EXCITED.

~Smear

ChobiChibi
8th July 2006, 09:28 AM
I saw the pirates *___*

I hate the director for leaving such a horrible cliff hanger. Now i have to wait till May to find out what happens to my beloved ;o;

Who cares if Johnny Depp is old enough to be my dad? >_>

<_<

"Why is the rum always gone?"

Weasel Overlord
12th July 2006, 03:21 AM
[color=silver]Woohoo! Depp! *drool drool* Don't worry, he's old enough to be my dad too... ><

*awaits May eagerly*

Bulbasaur4
12th July 2006, 01:21 PM
[color=royalblue]
Hiya Smeargal! *wavies* Long time no... talkie! Well...except for MSN or AIM... but that is BESIDES the point. lol

I have another cool RPG idea that I wanted to start... but unfortunately (or fortunately) I have Correct Souls Divine running, and then I have promised Eeveelutions will be following shortly. *looks about*
.... I wonder if anyone will notice if I just don't start that ...

In any case, since I have a new cable thing I started watching Nicktunes, "Avatar" and I was like- holy crap! A anime-styled thingy on nick that is GOOD?! HOLY CRAP! I am not a big fan of Nick stuffs...but I really like it. ^_^ I can see it every day after work too! YAY! But that is what I wanted to start an RPG off of... and I had some cool ideas... but gyaaah. It'll have to wait I suppose.

ANd wait a minute... Dru did not steal my flamethrower and eat it! *checks case* WAit... ROY gave that to you, didn't he? He kept saying that he wanted to take my mod weapon of choice- my flamethrower! I bet he stole my beta version and gave it to you! *growls* Well... here everyone, *whips out modding weapon*
Behold! Star-power Flamethrower XV4! *has it chained to wrist* This is mine and it always has been mine, if you touch it... I shall eat your soul and then rip your body to shreds! *demonic voice*

ermm... candy? *throws candy*

Ace64
12th July 2006, 01:41 PM
Wow...I've never read hyper before. I could feel my sugar level rising just by reading that. Ye gad.

Avatar is cool- what guy at Nick sold his soul to get that idea, hmm? Doesn't seem possible, what with the kiddy-crap they send out any other day. Except for Spongebob. It makes me laugh out loud, so it's cool.

Ghost
12th July 2006, 05:28 PM
Nick isn't really worth watching anymore, except for Spongebob Of course.

I watched avatar for a little bit, but uh, I kinda stopped watching ><. Heh heh heh... Please don't flamethrower-er me. Please.

Anyways uh... What kinda RPG do you guys wanna see next? As of recently, other then Ashford Asylum (JESUS that RPG is popular, 70 posts in 3 days!!!!), I've had nothing that interests me. Seeing as I've been watching these kinds of things, I'd like a Naruto RPG, WW2 RPG, Star Wars, and anything thats orignal and the plot doesn't confuse me ^_^

*Grabs candy and leaves*

kawaiispinel
12th July 2006, 05:54 PM
LOL Yeah, Ashford's insane. I'm having to do double-time trying to keep track of all the posts. But it's a lot of fun. I really like all the characters.

I'm not sure of what I'd like to see... I'll join pretty much anything if it tickles my fancy and makes a character form in my mind. Though I'd prefer something completely new and not based on any existing pop culture. Those are always so much fun.

Bulba, I will personally flashy-thing anyone who recalls you-know-what if you want to let your new idea shine for the world. ^_~

*Brandishes flashy-thing* Mwhahahaha!

Weasel Overlord
13th July 2006, 09:02 AM
[color=silver]Personally, I'd like to see, and in no particular order;

Mai HiME
Harry Potter
Fruits Basket (minus spoilers! *glares at spolier-people*)
Pokemon (yeah, *shrug* just don't ask)
The Next River *Glares at Jobes then realises that she's supposed to be co-creator* ...
The "Modern RPG" *more glares* you know what I'm on about, Plantae-boy.
Final Fantasy, preferably X, but that's been done so many times...

All of these are in my list-of-potential-RPG's-to-make-when-Otherworld-finishes...

so yeah, they're a while off ><

Toxicity
13th July 2006, 03:01 PM
Furuba and Harry Potter RPGs sound good. :3 Although I wonder if I should ever attempt another Pokémon/Futurama crossover in the near or distant future. XD

But I don't know why I'm even trying to be happy, with the news I just found out about the fact my grandfather on my mother's side is dead. He was seemingly the only person who loved me, and now the fact he's gone...oh God...

I wonder if there's anything I could maybe do to help myself. But I don't even see myself able to get over this.

Weasel Overlord
13th July 2006, 03:08 PM
[color=silver]All I suggest is don't let the apathy get to you. It's okay to be sad, seriously. Don't think that you have to hide your feelings, cos it hurts worse when you do, believe me.

I'm no good in these situations, so I'll just pat you on the head *pat pat* and scurry away, leaving only my bad but well-meaning advice behind.

Roy Karrde
13th July 2006, 03:20 PM
We did have a great Mai HiME RPG going a while back, but it died due to lack of posts. If I can get Tsukasa to okay it I could try and remake it again.

ChobiChibi
13th July 2006, 03:58 PM
There already is a Mai HiME RPG... Just thought i'd point that out...

As for Furuba, i once had a spoiler-free RPG based on it. However, it's rather old. And i don't like the plot... But i do have ideas for a re-vamp, though. I'll do that soon...

Tyler and Hobbes
13th July 2006, 04:41 PM
I'm trying to come up with a new idea for an RPG, one that'll blow all of your socks off, but so far.... I've got nothing. Maybe a rough idea centered around Fallen Angels, and a desert, called "Train Under Water", or "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall", but other then that.... I really have no idea. Either way, though. I guess you can sum up my argument by the immortal words of Peter Griffin,

"So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT... Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus."

Cheers.

Bulbasaur4
13th July 2006, 05:20 PM
[color=royalblue]
*whispers* Avatar...
*runs away*

Seriously though... HARVEST MOON MAN! HARVEST MOON! EEEeeeeeeeeeeheheheheeee!

Green Lanturn
13th July 2006, 05:24 PM
Just thought id reply here for the first time with an idea, seeing as some are posting ideas...

Since Kalah's Naruto based RPG never really got too far underway, I thought i might try and start another one...

Basically a collective of several ninjas from each country going after several S-class villian or something.....right now its jsut in the thought process, but i thought id see what anyone else thought....i wasnt too happy that Shikou Academy died out so quickly...

And fireguardian, I will quote stuey at you.......

"So um, how you coming on that story you been writing..........um, what has it been, um, for the past couple of years......um........you got your protagonist, huh?.......um,.....yah got some kind of problem for the protagonist......huh?..........you got um, a good plot twist......huh?......."

LOL

~GL

Asilynne
13th July 2006, 05:29 PM
Ooh! While everyones going on about RPG Ideas :D
Ive had an idea for an RPG for like 3-4 years lol even wrote it out and everything, I was just waiting for the right time to start it. I kinda want to start it now but Im afriad that If I do my current RPG (Time after Time) will suffer. What do you guys think about people running 2 RPGs at the same time and do you guys have any tips on making it work?

Crystal Tears
13th July 2006, 05:31 PM
[color=royalblue]
Seriously though... HARVEST MOON MAN! HARVEST MOON! EEEeeeeeeeeeeheheheheeee!

[color=orange][font=sylfaen] I wouldn't mind seeing one of those rpgs... I've played the game enough time to know somethings about it.
(Woot for cows...)

I've got my own little idea; its very basic right now, but it'll be interesting. I'll just give you the title "A Tragic Tale"...

A pokemon rpg would be nice too. ._. Like WO said..

Sorry Asilynne no tips from me. Not good with them! *bounces off*

Ghost
13th July 2006, 05:34 PM
Just thought id reply here for the first time with an idea, seeing as some are posting ideas...

Since Kalah's Naruto based RPG never really got too far underway, I thought i might try and start another one...

Basically a collective of several ninjas from each country going after several S-class villian or something.....right now its jsut in the thought process, but i thought id see what anyone else thought....i wasnt too happy that Shikou Academy died out so quickly...

And fireguardian, I will quote stuey at you.......

"So um, how you coming on that story you been writing..........um, what has it been, um, for the past couple of years......um........you got your protagonist, huh?.......um,.....yah got some kind of problem for the protagonist......huh?..........you got um, a good plot twist......huh?......."

LOL

~GL

Yayz for Naruto RPG.

We've decided (THe Almighty council) That we're going to try and bring back An Apocalyptic Beginning. For more details, look it up... Though, it will probably be alot different then what it was before, except for the whole alien thing.

Bulbasaur4
13th July 2006, 06:15 PM
[color=royalblue]
YAY! Apocalyptic Beginning! Go Kiria... go her... oh yeah... *dances*

Wow... I get really happy when I'm starving and then I find out I am being brought delicious food to me. Wooooot!

Also, I will remind everyone who wants a pokemon RPG that if you are not picky, I will be starting Eeveelutions' sign-ups pretty soon. Well... as soon as Correct Souls starts, which should be soon too.

Ghost
13th July 2006, 06:19 PM
Yes... although the basis has definately changed.

This time, it will take place in space, with tons of different planets.

Also, if anyone is good with names, please tell me... I hate making names...

Tyler and Hobbes
13th July 2006, 07:24 PM
I could help you with the names, Ghost; just tell me what you have in mind. Like, esoteric, scientific, whatever.

A few at the top of my head: Cybele, Hemera, Prometheus, Prosepina, Tannhauser Gate, etc.

And Green Lantern, I will intern quote the moderator and Dennis de Young, lead singer of 80's Super Group "Styx" at you:

Moderator: You're on KISS Forum.

Dennis De Young: Yeah. KISS sucks!

Moderator: Whoa!

Dennis De Young: Yeah, they suck big time, man. They bite ass!

Moderator: Wait a sec. I recognize that voice. Is this Dennis De Young, lead singer from Styx? Come clean, man.

Dennis De Young: Yeah, it's me. It's Dennis.

Moderator: Dennis, you jealous douche, how about I crank a little Detroit Rock City and play Come Sail Away and we can see how they stack up side by side? Huh? You want that, you high-voiced bastard?
We'll be right back, after this.

Ghost
13th July 2006, 08:23 PM
To Fireguardian: I could care less about names, as long as they fit with the planet. I wouldn't want Blizzard as a planet name for a jungle. If you could like PM me with some names that go along with planets (Jungle planets, Ice planet, etc) I'll find someway to repay you...

Asilynne
15th July 2006, 09:16 PM
OMG working overnight sucks ass, thats all there is to it.

EngiMatikul
16th July 2006, 08:29 PM
In regards to the mai hime RPG, I have to say that it got to be a pain playing Nagi after a while because I basically had to go and tag almost every single HiME in order for the story to move. Well, speaking of moving stories, I think the plot of that RPG could have moved along a little faster. And possibly, more evenly planned out. We never even got to the "carnival".
In regards to RPG ideas in general, I admittedly have a ton of ideas that I would like to try out but I never probably will, due to the factors that I am afraid of. If anyone would like to discuss what ideas I have, I'd be glad to talk about them with you just as I did with Roy. I dunno if he remembers any of my ideas though :p

Tyler and Hobbes
16th July 2006, 08:56 PM
Go on Matikul, don't be shy (but seriously, pm me - 'cause I can never get a good RPG off the ground, and maybe put together, we could make the greatest RPG ever.....or....something....)

Oh, and [shameless advertising] come read my fic, Spinner-out of Fate, about the life and times of Jesus of Nazareth [warning: Later chapters not for christians (actually chapter two's not for christians O_O)]
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=44770.0[/shamelessadvertising]

So sue me. I want my fic read. Fuck you. It's good! No, I'm not using the warning as a dare. GO TO HELL, YOU COMMIE BASTARDS! FUCK YOU!!!!!

Arnen
18th July 2006, 11:57 AM
OMG it's me. O_O *hides the rum*

Weasel Overlord
18th July 2006, 01:07 PM
[color=silver]"Why's the rum always gone??"

RUM!

ahem...

Arnen
18th July 2006, 02:57 PM
Hee. Love that movie. <3

Look! *bang* An undead monkey!

Asilynne
18th July 2006, 03:22 PM
Go on Matikul, don't be shy (but seriously, pm me - 'cause I can never get a good RPG off the ground, and maybe put together, we could make the greatest RPG ever.....or....something....)

Oh, and [shameless advertising] come read my fic, Spinner-out of Fate, about the life and times of Jesus of Nazareth [warning: Later chapters not for christians (actually chapter two's not for christians O_O)]
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=44770.0[/shamelessadvertising]

So sue me. I want my fic read. **** you. It's good! No, I'm not using the warning as a dare. GO TO HELL, YOU COMMIE BASTARDS! **** YOU!!!!!

Im almost afraid to ask but why isnt the chapter made for christians? ^-^()

Tyler and Hobbes
18th July 2006, 03:29 PM
Well....I don't think people would enjoy hearing Jesus hum a song entitled, "Echo in the Bed," or knock a kid dead, then raise him up, totally unaware. And then.... well, you'll just have to read to find out the rest ^^; sorry if I offended....umm....the first chapter is all right, I think.... But just watch out for the later ones, if you're sensitive to dogma.

Asilynne
18th July 2006, 03:50 PM
Its ok ^-^() I think as long as its made as fiction and not like passing it off as a hidden thing in the bible, then it shouldnt be too bad. Im just glad your not one of those people that gets like "OMG die christians you all suck let me spit on what you believe in blah!" lol ^-^

Bulbasaur4
18th July 2006, 03:55 PM
[color=royalblue]
I just think it is funny he said 'commie bastards' ... hee... commie...

XD

Tyler and Hobbes
23rd July 2006, 07:40 PM
Well, that's what closet readers are, innit?

Just baught American Gods! W00T! Umm.... yeah... Aside from when I'm traveling, I can't think of any time I read -_-; Which sucks, since I remember this being a good one.

Oh, and read Spinner-out of Fate; chapter two's up....commies.....

God of Death
23rd July 2006, 08:15 PM
Umm...I'm going to post something completely unrelated to the current topic...

About a month ago, my friend bought a BB gun. We were out in the fields outside messing around with it, when he got the bright idea to pump it like, 20 times, then SHOT ME IN MY FOOT! He was laughing his head off, while I was on the ground screaming obscenties. I got my revenge a couple days ago...I gave him brownies with chocolate laxative, then locked all the bathroom doors...

Drusilla
23rd July 2006, 09:18 PM
With friends like that, who needs enemies... holy shit...

Toxicity
23rd July 2006, 11:45 PM
Wow. Just...wow. I pretty much second Dru on that.

But I guess I should put to use my sudden inspiration to write and/or draw to use, since the fact it's brought on by a lot of angst makes it common to rare depending on the time. It's just that I have an appointment with the psychiatrist in the morning with band camp from 3-9 every afternoon this week except Wednesday (which will be 9 AM 'til noon), and then what sort of happened last night has me in a bit of a wreck.

Not many people know this yet, but the fact you guys know of what I'm talking about will mean something to you. Like it or not, I think Mike (TMM/Hatake Kakashi) officially dumped me last night, putting an end to a relationship that would've been three years old on this upcoming Sunday (the thirtieth). I'm pretty sure he still has me blocked and all, but at this point, it really doesn't matter. Only because I'm just about nothing to the world, and those who at least have all of the luck don't manage to try and share their joy with others. My Michael is one of them...

I feel like it's all of my fault as to why he left me, however. I guess I was just never good enough for me to be loved by him. At least once he decided to have his standards. But what I can't believe is the fact he at least used to care deeply for me, or so he said...

Drusilla
24th July 2006, 01:12 AM
I love Roy Karrde, he is so sweet and nice to me, he has also convinced me to become a born again Christian! :angel: :angel: :angel:

The_Missing_Link
24th July 2006, 01:38 AM
Wow. Just...wow. I pretty much second Dru on that.

But I guess I should put to use my sudden inspiration to write and/or draw to use, since the fact it's brought on by a lot of angst makes it common to rare depending on the time. It's just that I have an appointment with the psychiatrist in the morning with band camp from 3-9 every afternoon this week except Wednesday (which will be 9 AM 'til noon), and then what sort of happened last night has me in a bit of a wreck.

Not many people know this yet, but the fact you guys know of what I'm talking about will mean something to you. Like it or not, I think Mike (TMM/Hatake Kakashi) officially dumped me last night, putting an end to a relationship that would've been three years old on this upcoming Sunday (the thirtieth). I'm pretty sure he still has me blocked and all, but at this point, it really doesn't matter. Only because I'm just about nothing to the world, and those who at least have all of the luck don't manage to try and share their joy with others. My Michael is one of them...

I feel like it's all of my fault as to why he left me, however. I guess I was just never good enough for me to be loved by him. At least once he decided to have his standards. But what I can't believe is the fact he at least used to care deeply for me, or so he said...

I don't think it's a real relationship when one side is constantly blamed and the other goes free. I've never been in a relationship but I would like to think that there's a balance that holds the couple together and once that balance is broken, it's impossible to blame one side because the other had to have done something as well. You're always too hard on yourself, Laura. Years upon years you've been slumping around thinking that no one cares about you but we do. We may not know what goes on in your real life (aside from what you tell us) and we may not be there physically to comfort you when you're down but we always read what you have to say and respond when the need arises. You're only lying to yourself if you think no one cares

God of Death
24th July 2006, 06:57 AM
With friends like that, who needs enemies... holy shit...

Yeah, my friends and I are insane. They're always trying to cause me bodily harm...A couple of weeks ago, my and me friend were on the roof of my house and the ass pushed me off. Luckily I landed on the grass, and on my feet...In fact the only person who hasnt tried to hurt me is my friend Leon...O__o...yeah my friends are truly crazy.

24th July 2006, 07:33 AM
Dru's post gave me a heart attack until I saw the editted by Roy Karrde at the end. =.=

To Hinata: I don't know you very well, but girl, don't have such low self esteem, everyone's worth something... =( I'm pretty sure you have friends who care for you and all...eg TML who posted earlier on

to God of Death: abusive relationship over there. o.o

God of Death
24th July 2006, 07:45 AM
to God of Death: abusive relationship over there. o.o

True, but I always get my revenge, usually in the form of chocolate laxatives, or the extraordinarily hot Habanero's, which dont really affect me much, but my friends get red faced, scream while running around, and drink a lot of water, which is a BIG no-no. Your supposed to drink milk, and hold it in your mouth (which I almost never do...)

Toxicity
24th July 2006, 08:59 AM
Dru's post gave me a heart attack until I saw the editted by Roy Karrde at the end. =.=

You don't even wanna know what it said at first.

To Hinata: I don't know you very well, but girl, don't have such low self esteem, everyone's worth something... =( I'm pretty sure you have friends who care for you and all...eg TML who posted earlier on

I guess I understand the point now. I guess that complete modesty and selflessness doesn't get one anywhere nowandays. But I'm still afraid to try and have pride just out of fear of having my feelings get crushed once again. Why I'm afraid of stupid things so much is a mystery, however.

Only those who are among my friends at Livejournal know the true story, though. I'm reluctant to post the log, but I would only if I was encouraged to do so.

God of Death
24th July 2006, 09:21 AM
I know somewhat of what your talking about...actually i only know about having my feelings crushed into a fine powder. 2 months ago i found out my girlfriend of three years was cheating on me for 2 years...with my ex-best friend...Utter heartbreak...Then I went into a new dimension of pissed off, went back to my house, grabbed my baseball bat, and proceeded to beat the **** out of a tree.

Drusilla
24th July 2006, 04:35 PM
You don't even wanna know what it said at first.

ROY GOES AND TRIES ON HIS SISTER'S SKIRTS AND PRANCES ABOUT SINGING "A WHOLE NEW WORLD" WHILE PRETENDING HE IS A PRETTY PRINCESS!!

* Waits to see how long it takes for Roy to change it *
Roy: 6 Minutes
Bulba: Priceless XD

Bulbasaur4
24th July 2006, 09:57 PM
[color=royalblue]
Hinata: Well, if you ever feel the need to vent or talk... you can just PM me, k? I'll gladly get online to talk to you and help you in anyway I can.

Everyone else: ... I'm a ninja?

Drusilla's Posts:

Hmm.... two can play this game... ^_~
Mwhaha...

But before I leave, I must say, Roy is my homeboy, his hot and sexyness is just so irresistable

Roy: REVENGE!

Drusilla
24th July 2006, 10:17 PM
Kalah, I love you.

EngiMatikul
24th July 2006, 10:40 PM
w...t...f...

Drusilla
24th July 2006, 10:48 PM
Here's the deal: Kalah and I are madly in lesbian love, and Ryan's jealous and is taking it out on me. ^_^

Tyler and Hobbes
25th July 2006, 01:03 AM
Couldn't you just form a satanic death threesome that results in an orgy of doom for the rest of us here? I mean, why not just try it? And then you could sacrifice children....in the name of Jesus.... There! Now doesn't that just make everybody happy?

....Idiots. Can't even play nice! Now go ahead and get that threesome over! And.... and leave the door unlocked...

EngiMatikul
25th July 2006, 02:31 AM
No, no, fireguardian, I'd rather imagine a yuri couple between dru and b4 rather than have Roy in the picture.

God of Death
25th July 2006, 03:12 AM
I agree with the above poster....

Last night I apparently at one too many hot wings, as I am now suffering the effects of 15-20 hotwings .___.

ChobiChibi
25th July 2006, 04:33 AM
And now we know what the male members of the RPG forum want...

Crazy Elf Boy
25th July 2006, 05:35 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, this is all very disturbing.

Yeh I want a can of coke....................................please

VirtualPlay
25th July 2006, 06:49 AM
Hey...don't generalize based on the opinions of a couple...I actually take offense to that, TYVM.

ROY GOES AND TRIES ON HIS SISTER'S SKIRTS AND PRANCES ABOUT SINGING "A WHOLE NEW WORLD" WHILE PRETENDING HE IS A PRETTY PRINCESS!!
Hm, singing "A Whole New World" is new...but he's been pretending to be a pretty princess for a while now. And as for his sister's clothes...

(22:47:23) Roy Karrde: I think I may be able to fit in [my sister's] clothing
(22:47:42) Roy Karrde: ..and they are soft
:evil:

God of Death
25th July 2006, 07:20 AM
*Thinks about what the above poster said, makes this face O__O, and runs into the nearest bathroom*

.....Thats just wrong...Thanks VirtualPlay...you have now just engraved that image into my mind forever, so every time I see the word Roy, that image will pop into my brain and haunt me forever.

25th July 2006, 07:49 AM
*rotfls* Roy's stories are all coming out. Tsk tsk. Are the mods really at war? ^_~

God of Death
25th July 2006, 07:56 AM
Though it is funny, it also gave me bad mental images.

Ghost
25th July 2006, 08:00 AM
This topic continues to get more disturbing then it started. And that was pretty disturbing. -_-

Yes, bad bad mental images...

Mystic_clown
25th July 2006, 08:03 AM
Wait, what!? This is all so confusing! What's going on!? Who's in love with who!? *almost has a breakdown trying to figure it out*
I need a hug...

25th July 2006, 08:18 AM
*huggles Mystic_clown* there there, just a bit of yuri love and jealousy and all in the air, nothing to worry about *grins*

God of Death
25th July 2006, 08:25 AM
Everyone here is insane...but since I'm also insane, I should fit right in :P

Ghost
25th July 2006, 10:44 AM
Yes, I'm insane as well but... Yuri? Kalah Roy and Drusilla? What has this world come to?!?!?!

God of Death
25th July 2006, 11:20 AM
I once played this really fun game. It was called The Wheel of Misfortune. You have a bunch of hot sauce bottles, and a spinner where you have all the hotsauces names on. Whatever it lands on, you have to try, and if its between two hot sauces, the hotter one prevails :P

Toxicity
25th July 2006, 11:33 AM
*hugs Mystic* It'll all be over in no time, I hope. That, and my unnecessary depression over my breakup.

I probably fit in for sure. Because one time, at band camp, I lost my everlovin' mind. [/necessarybandcampjoke]

Although I probably should work on my fic and all of the RPGs I'm in...

Random Edit: Serj Tankian is love, though. <3 I'll probably link to a picture or something if you're all to lazy to think of what I'm talking about.

Tyler and Hobbes
25th July 2006, 12:37 PM
Holy shit! You know if you combine the first letters of the last five posts, make them into an anagram, and then dance naked in the moonlight, you get the name of the Beast O_O!!!!

Kalah, Roy, and Dru... God, I wanna kill myself now -__0;

Bulbasaur4
25th July 2006, 01:48 PM
[color=royalblue]
Excuse me, but when did Roy get thrown into the picture? I take extreme offense to that.
*glares at Roy* If you edit this post... I swear I'll go to Suzie, get my rank higher than yours and make your life a living hell and edit every single post you've made. This is not a threat, this is a promise.
*smiles*

In any case, No no no... I find the idea of Roy naked very scary and I would never want such a thing. Now, Drusilla on the other hand... she and I would gladly perform a show. *snickers* Like she said... we're secretly lesbian lovers, and we occasionally let Chiko-sai, Samchu and Weasel in on the action. Actually, all of us females on TPM... XD

Oh, I can't disclose where the naked ladies dance. It is quite a party.

Roy Karrde
25th July 2006, 01:54 PM
Must....Resist....Urge....To....Edit....Kalah's... .Post

God of Death
25th July 2006, 01:57 PM
[color=royalblue]
Excuse me, but when did Roy get thrown into the picture? I take extreme offense to that.
*glares at Roy* If you edit this post... I swear I'll go to Suzie, get my rank higher than yours and make your life a living hell and edit every single post you've made. This is not a threat, this is a promise.
*smiles*

In any case, No no no... I find the idea of Roy naked very scary and I would never want such a thing. Now, Drusilla on the other hand... she and I would gladly perform a show. *snickers* Like she said... we're secretly lesbian lovers, and we occasionally let Chiko-sai, Samchu and Weasel in on the action. Actually, all of us females on TPM... XD

Roy naked......dont ever speak of that again...I shall have horrible nightmares because of those words. But then I shall have nice dreams because of the bottom half.

*Reads Roys Post* ROFLMAO...Use the Force young....(whats your name again....Oh yes) Roy...

Drusilla
25th July 2006, 02:30 PM
[color=royalblue]

Shh... you're not supposed to mention that... :lookout:

Asilynne
25th July 2006, 02:34 PM
[color=royalblue]
*smiles*

Hey hey hey! I dont dance naked with other women :P
Only with gnomes on WoW LOL XD

ChobiChibi
25th July 2006, 02:56 PM
Hey...don't generalize based on the opinions of a couple...I actually take offense to that, TYVM.
Sorry... I didn't mean to offend in any way... *scurries away*

Weasel Overlord
25th July 2006, 03:44 PM
[color=silver]*dances nekkidly in the handily falling rain* However, any of you sick sick yuri-lovers, I prefer yaoi! Hot meN! And other men! Doin STUFF! *gets hauled away, someone's hand over her mouth before she sickens the rest of TPM*

YOU Can't shut me up FOREVER! MWaahahaa!

However, as a skint student, I'd be the first to volunteer to perform, ahem, certain acts in exchange for currency, preferably in the English pound... *shifty eyes*

God of Death
25th July 2006, 03:51 PM
O___O...*Gets drunk and starts to dance on table tops singing an off-key version to Little Bunny Foo-Foo, and "Wild Rover"*

Okkk...random bout of insanity from me.

Asilynne
25th July 2006, 04:18 PM
Wow I remember Little Bunny foo foo, that was so long ago XD I used to go on like that for hours lolz

God of Death
25th July 2006, 04:21 PM
I loved that song when i was little.

"That signal is over a thousand feet high, the entire royal navy is looking for me, do you think there isnt the slightest chance that the wont see it?"

".....BUT WHY IS THE RUM GONE!"

Bulbasaur4
25th July 2006, 04:40 PM
[color=royalblue]
WOOT! MOVIE QUOTE JAM TIME!!!

L. Lane: But millions will die!
L. Luther: Billions! Once again the press underestimate me!

XD Kevin Spacey ish sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!

God of Death
25th July 2006, 04:45 PM
Comedian Quote Time!
"....I was excited during hurricane season, like "This is so cool!" that is, until s*** started to hit our house, then I was "(Censored) This." - Ron White.

"And this dude is going to tie himself to a tree on the beach to prove a point, and that point is, that at 53 years of age, he was in good enough physical condition to withstand the wind, and the rain, of a level three hurricane..."All right...lemme explain somethin to ya. Its not, that the wind is blowing....its WHAT the wind is blowing.." -Ron white.

Crystal Tears
25th July 2006, 06:49 PM
[color=orange][font=sylfaen]Woot for quotes!

From Firefly!

*As citizens board the ship and Captain Mal and Zoey ponder of how great *sarcasm* this is*

Zoe: Oh yeah, this is gonna go great.
Mal: If anyone gets nosy, just, you know... shoot 'em.
Zoe: Shoot 'em?
Mal: Politely.

Yaaaay for firefly! *bounces off*

Green Lanturn
25th July 2006, 07:06 PM
And to think, this is only what has been released....the actual conversations are so wrong.....

lots of roy's ego....

lots of dru's insults....

etc....

ug.....*vomit*

~GL

Ghost
25th July 2006, 07:40 PM
Hmmm... From Drusilla and Kalah couple to TPM girls naked dancing to signing "little bunny foo-foo" drunk to quotes... God Damn, those communists have changed all your minds!!!! DAMN THE GERMANS!!!! DAMN COMMUNISTS!! GOD DAMN TPM!!!!!! [/endrant]

Anyways... I have nothing else to say but... -_-

Bulbasaur4
25th July 2006, 07:50 PM
[color=royalblue]
*shameless plug influenced by Ghostie*

Woot! I finally posted another chapter of Divinity! Woooooooot!!! I was missing the wereninetailroyalswordswingingdeadcity'nblooddemon goodness!

Oh yes, if you haven't read it... then I bet that description just SO caught your interest. lmao

Anywho... yeah... pizza time!

God of Death
25th July 2006, 07:53 PM
*Perks up*

Pizza? awesome! I'll bring the drinks....

Shizo
25th July 2006, 07:57 PM
I had pizza. I don't need more, thank you.

...So anyway, I carried around poop today.

(If that doesn't catch your interest, nothing will.)

God of Death
25th July 2006, 08:00 PM
.....why would you carry around poop?

Bulbasaur4
25th July 2006, 08:02 PM
[color=royalblue]
Geez, I hate it when I have to carry around poop. It really stinks. XD

*tackles Shizo-chan* I just had an urge. Sowwy. ^_^ *ruffles hair* HEE!

God of Death
25th July 2006, 08:03 PM
*Glances at B4...then attempts to shave really long hair*

I always wanted to go the bald approach :P

Mystic_clown
25th July 2006, 08:03 PM
*pats Kalah's head* down girl, I'll give you a cookie if you behave.

*is really tempted to sing "Alive" right now*

Ghost
25th July 2006, 08:04 PM
Now the subject changes to carrying poop.... DAMN YOU SHIZO!!!!

Well then um.... Anyone have a strange plot twist thats ever happened in there RPG? I plan on having one in mine... But it will Spoil the story... Mwahahahahah!!!

Also Kalah, PM me if you wanna know. Because it somewhat indirectly involves you. Somehow.

Bulbasaur4
25th July 2006, 08:05 PM
[color=royalblue]
COOKIE! Cookie cookie cookie! *begs*

Hey... if I ruffle your hair, that means I accept you as a human being! ^_^ lol... and that I find you very nice and all those goodie things. Now if I burn your hair... XD

Ooo... plot twist with me? YAAAAY!!!!!! *tackles Ghost and is dragged*

Mystic_clown
25th July 2006, 08:06 PM
*gives cookie* Has anyone ever been on Cardboardia.net? All this insanity just reminds me of it.

Ghost
25th July 2006, 08:07 PM
No, but my friend has told me of it. I heard it was pretty insan-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*is dragged off by Kalah*

Help me!!!!

Mystic_clown
25th July 2006, 08:08 PM
*tries to save ghost* anyone else heard of the place?

Bulbasaur4
25th July 2006, 08:09 PM
[color=royalblue]
*winks* But... but I've secretly been lusting after you when I haven't been lusting after Drusilla... I just wanna shooooow you a few things. MWHAHAHHAAA...

OMG... this so reminds me of the DBZ Behind the Scenes fanfic I made with OutlawJT, Gav, Rudy, Bear, Ginger and a few others a very very long time ago. If anyone is interested in being scarred for life, I can post the linkie so you can read like... three hilarious yet crap-filled chapters! XD

God of Death
25th July 2006, 08:10 PM
A year ago my friend dared me to set my hair on fire...me, being a three year old at heart...did it :P

And I love those things...send me a link!

Ghost
25th July 2006, 08:12 PM
*comes back, bruised and scarred for life* You don't wanna know what happened back there....

I don't remember that fic, but I remember some insane things that happened in fanfic *shudder*. I was never actually in a RPG... Though I secretly had lusted to be in one...

classy_cat18
25th July 2006, 08:14 PM
All this randomness is making my head spin...*blacks out and falls out on the floor*

God of Death
25th July 2006, 08:16 PM
Trust me...I've seen worse...Think about this...I was dragged into this HUGE girls bedroom...*shudders* And I'm already scarred for life, and mentally disturbed to boot :P

EDIT: Looks down at classy_cat...Is she going to be okay...*dumps a big bucket of Ice Cold water on her and runs away*

Bulbasaur4
25th July 2006, 08:22 PM
[color=royalblue]
She just needs sugar! *shoves sugar into her mouth*

God of Death
25th July 2006, 08:23 PM
BTW, can i have the link to that fanfic you were talking about? I love those kinds of things :P

*Chugs down an entire thing of maple syrup...*

Mystic_clown
25th July 2006, 08:24 PM
I love the randomness! The insanity! It makes me feel alive!

*singing*It's the feeling of being alive!
Filled with evil but truly alive!
It's the truth that cannot be denied!
It's the feeling of being
Edward Hyde!*stops singing*

Aww, and noone's been lusting over me? I feel unloved.

Ghost
25th July 2006, 08:29 PM
I would MC but, I'm too tired... Lol.

Blame Kalah!!! HER FAULT!!!!

God of Death
25th July 2006, 08:30 PM
By a lonely prison wall,
I heard a young man calling,
"Nothing matters Mary when your free,
"Against the famine and the crown,
"I rebelled, they shot us down,
"Now you must raise our child with dignity,"

Low lie the fields of Athenry,
Where once, we watched the small, free birds fly,
Our love was on the wing,
We had dreams and songs to sing
Its so lonely 'round the fields of Athenry,

Bulbasaur4
25th July 2006, 08:33 PM
[color=royalblue]
EWww... Ghostie and MC love... XD

I will post that linkie next week... for some reason fanfiction deleted it. So, I'll have to get it off my old computer that is back at my home in MN. My good ole'laptop doesn't have those things on it. Actually, I have a lot of old stuff on that computer. I'mg oing to upload it onto a disc and then bring it to my laptop so I can laugh at my horrible old writings. XD

Shizo
25th July 2006, 08:35 PM
I walk away for five minutes...

Yeah, about the poop. I work in a hospital as a courier. That basically translates as gofer and taker. Said poop was a stool sample that was to be taken to the lab.

I also transport 24-hour urines. Contains all the pee one produces in a day.

As for singing...

Stranded in Kentucky
In a dry county
Lost in the bluegrass
Without a beer...

Such a poignant song.

Mystic_clown
25th July 2006, 08:40 PM
*shudders* Ghost/MC? No thanks. Maybe Kalah/MC, or Dru/MC, or pretty much, any female TPM member/MC. lol

God of Death
25th July 2006, 08:41 PM
Okay...

By a lonely prison wall,
I heard a young man calling,
"Nothing matters Mary when your free,
"Against the famine and the crown,
"I rebelled, they shot us down,
"Now you must raise our child with dignity,"

Low lie the fields of Athenry,
Where once, we watched the small, free birds fly,
Our love was on the wing,
We had dreams and songs to sing
Its so lonely 'round the fields of Athenry,
^ Love this song to bits when it was in Veronica Guerin. It was sung by a 10-12 year old boy who was very hard to track down.

Ghost
25th July 2006, 08:43 PM
I'm too young...

Also, Kalah, I'm telling the cops that I did some "underage" things with you... j/k

BTW MC, if your into fake RPG characters, one of Kalah's RPG Characters is equivalent to a Prostitute... XD

Mystic_clown
25th July 2006, 08:46 PM
*doubles over laughing* I prefer REAL women thank yo very much.

God of Death
25th July 2006, 08:47 PM
GoD/any female at my school (They are ALL hot :P)

Mystic_clown
25th July 2006, 08:49 PM
*curses your luck* Why did I have to go to an all boys school!?

Ghost
25th July 2006, 08:51 PM
*curses your luck* Why did I have to go to an all boys school!?

LMAO... I have the same luck as GoD... I just realized his anagram is the same as his name.

Also, MC, your sooooo outta luck... But that's why they invented Starbucks and night clubs ^_^

God of Death
25th July 2006, 09:10 PM
Yeah...I'm really lucky...and i just realized my anagram is the first word of my name :P

SmearGal
25th July 2006, 09:11 PM
Smear/AnyGuyorGirlSheCanGrab.

;D

So I'm pretty sure I've got a killer idea for an RPG.
Two ideas, really. Dunno which one to use.
D: But they'll be secret, precious, yess, they will..

~Smear

Tyler and Hobbes
25th July 2006, 09:14 PM
Post 'em Smear! POST THEM!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Chemical Bomb, Chemical Bomb
Eyes melt, skin explodes, everybody's dead
It won't be long, it won't be long
People gonna run around loosing their heads

A River of Blood, Whose gonna Live
The Earth is Tired of Humankind
and I think this world
(la la la la la la la la la la lalalalalalalala)
Is gonna watch up in hell
(la la la la la la la la la la lalalalalalalala)

And yes... if it was there, I'd tap it.

classy_cat18
25th July 2006, 09:15 PM
*wakes up, shakes off water, spits out sugar and hisses at GoD*

What song is that, fireguardian?

God of Death
25th July 2006, 09:15 PM
*Rubs the one ring*

My precious...yesssss

<(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ (>o.o)> <-------Kirby at a Rave.

Bulbasaur4
25th July 2006, 09:17 PM
[color=royalblue]

Hey! She is NOT a prostitute!!!! She's a model, there ... well, sorta is a difference. Just because she had a fling with one of the character and it was hot and steamy doesn't make her a whore. Meeanie!
j/k

Well... about the meanie thing. XD

classy: No... no sugar? *cries*

SmearGal
25th July 2006, 09:18 PM
Ballgame's in the refridgerator..
Door is closed..
Lights are out..
AND THE BUTTER'S GETTING HARD.
What a splendid pie,
Pizza pizza pie!
Every minute every second
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY.
What splendid pie,
Pizza pizza pie!
Every minute every second
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY..

I shall post snippets.

Idea One: Mutant Slumber, based on a story I've been working on. Set in the future, humans are nearly nonexistant, most everyone is mixed with some sort of animal. Organization going around wanting to completely exterminate the weakling human race once and for all and let Splices reign supreme.
Idea Two: Chains of Dragons prequel. ;D Oh yeah, I went there. Self explanatory, I'm just itching to get Hekikuu back out to kick some Necrosan booty.

~Smear

Ghost
25th July 2006, 09:19 PM
Ok, a hot fling with a fat mob boss. While your married. TOTAL HOOKER/HO/PROSTITUTE. case closed.

Tyler and Hobbes
25th July 2006, 09:19 PM
Song's called Chemical Bomb, by the Aquabats.

<(O_O<) <= KIRBY HUNGRY!!!!

And...Smear, about idea two....what happened? Did people just look at koalas one day and notice that they had erections?

classy_cat18
25th July 2006, 09:21 PM
[color=royalblue]classy: No... no sugar? *cries*

No, don't cry! I like sugar! I just can't have too much of it! It'll make me do...weird things...*starts twitching*

SmearGal
25th July 2006, 09:24 PM
And...Smear, about idea two....what happened? Did people just look at koalas one day and notice that they had erections?

XD I thought it'd be self explanatory. Basically, Necrosan was this one guy that wanted to become a supreme being (a Dragon). So finally he fused himself with enough magic to become one, called himself the Ultimate Being and was liek, "OMG ALL U DRAGONS/FAERIES/MAGES/HUMANS BOW TO ME LOL"

So the Elemental Dragons all teamed up together and sealed him away in a pendant after a long battle between his forces and the humans and such.

That's basically it. People would be warriors for or against Necrosan, veterans of CoD would be given the honor of playing as one of the elemental Dragons.

~ Smear

Tyler and Hobbes
25th July 2006, 09:25 PM
Sorry, meant idea one. You said that humans don't have much humans in them anymore. I mean.... were they just petting the cow, if you know what I mean?

God of Death
25th July 2006, 09:27 PM
I love love sugar, with its sugary goodness. And speaking of superman. Little kids wear superman pajamas to bed. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas to bed...Wait a second...HTF did I get superman out of that???

Toxicity
25th July 2006, 09:28 PM
Yay, Smeargal. Chic 'n' Stu. <3

Watching,
From a post up high,
From where you see the ships afar,
From a well trained eye; the waves all keep on crashing by
If you are the light post, then you own the working class,
But if you want the answers,
YOU BETTER GIVE A PIECE OF ASS!
Give a piece of your ass...

I'm in a lyrical mood, too, y'see.

I lack ideas, but I still need to post in a couple of RPGs and maybe update my fanfic soon; band camp rest of the week then on August 4th...eeh, school starts. At least it'll be my senior year, and a bunch of changes have been made to the time schedules for my school.

God of Death
25th July 2006, 09:29 PM
Yay, Smeargal. Chic 'n' Stu. <3

Watching,
From a post up high,
From where you see the ships afar,
From a well trained eye; the waves all keep on crashing by
If you are the light post, then you own the working class,
But if you want the answers,
YOU BETTER GIVE A PIECE OF ASS!
Give a piece of your ass...

I'm in a lyrical mood, too, y'see.

I lack ideas, but I still need to post in a couple of RPGs and maybe update my fanfic soon; band camp rest of the week then on August 4th...eeh, school starts. At least it'll be my senior year, and a bunch of changes have been made to the time schedules for my school.

Awesome lyrics....

SmearGal
25th July 2006, 09:30 PM
Sorry, meant idea one. You said that humans don't have much humans in them anymore. I mean.... were they just petting the cow, if you know what I mean?

Hehhe.. heh.. petting the cow..

Nah, what happened was the government started messing with genetics, trying to combine favorable traits from animals with humans to create a superhuman class for the war efforts. (They're in the middle of WWV when it starts out in the story).
Of course, since they haven't perfected it, everything gets completely screwed up, so the witnesses and failed attempts all get cryogenically frozen to be brought out of it once everything is back to normal. (They claimed the people they froze were spies from other countries).
The story then jumps thousands of years in the future, the Splice technology got perfected, but they didn't bring the people out because the world kinda got nuked about and left only a few sparse groups of humans and spliced people. (Since they were spliced they were more able to survive in the world, so the human population greatly diminished).
So basically there are the incredibly few labs that were lucky enough to not get blasted away in the war that still have the failed attempts and the witnesses frozen away, so when they get awoken everything is totally flipped around and insane.
Oh, and nature has totally reclaimed the planet and most technology has gone down the drain.

~Smear

Shizo
25th July 2006, 09:31 PM
Yeah, Hinata, I've got to PM you and ask what you want to do next in Correct Souls.

Doyokai completely ruined the mood...>.< I guess that's why she's the 'evil' one.

Toxicity
25th July 2006, 09:34 PM
Yeah, Hinata, I've got to PM you and ask what you want to do next in Correct Souls.

Doyokai completely ruined the mood...>.< I guess that's why she's the 'evil' one.

I still need to figure out what I'd want to do, anyhow. >.<

But don't blame Dru; blame the friendship and reasonable hatred for a certain person we share.

Tyler and Hobbes
25th July 2006, 09:35 PM
Dude, for a second there it was worse than ummmm, if you know what I mean.

Like, I had trouble typing those last few words out, if you know what I mean (I propose that we all start talking like this!!! Huzzah!....if you know what I mean.)

SmearGal
25th July 2006, 09:35 PM
Heck yes, Hinata.

System of a Down = Hawt smex in the rain.

<3
IT'S A NONSTOP DISCO
BETCHA IT'S NABISCO,
BET YA DIDN'T KNOW
HOO-HOO!

~ Smear

Bulbasaur4
25th July 2006, 09:37 PM
[color=royalblue]
No! She had a fling with him back when she was doing medic stuff between the Ionis moons! That was before she even met Nathan! They haven't been married that long! *smack* XD

In any case... *cough*readdivinityandcommentplz*cough* *whistles*...
Umm...

REWRITE! ...
You know what is an awesome blurb of music? The Avatar sound byte during the Ocean Water Spirit scene. Coolies.

Ghost
25th July 2006, 09:39 PM
Yeh, and if I bet she got paid enough, she'd do it again :P

i'd read your story and all Kalah, but uh... I don't have enough time.. More like a have a short attention span, lol..

System of a Down pwns, but they are going to split up for a while according to my sources.

Asilynne
25th July 2006, 09:41 PM
Aww, and noone's been lusting over me? I feel unloved.

*lusts* lol j/k ^-~

By the way, get ready to run from Rudy lol

God of Death
25th July 2006, 09:41 PM
Wow...I ran out of skittles a couple of minutes ago >.<

Shizo
25th July 2006, 09:42 PM
I still need to figure out what I'd want to do, anyhow. >.<

But don't blame Dru; blame the friendship and reasonable hatred for a certain person we share.

Eh, I don't blame Dru. 'Twas Doyokai, but that's something she'd do. Nothing goes perfect, and my little sister was out to prove that. But still...the MOOD >.<

Asilynne
25th July 2006, 09:42 PM
Hehhe.. heh.. petting the cow..

Nah, what happened was the government started messing with genetics, trying to combine favorable traits from animals with humans to create a superhuman class for the war efforts. (They're in the middle of WWV when it starts out in the story).
Of course, since they haven't perfected it, everything gets completely screwed up, so the witnesses and failed attempts all get cryogenically frozen to be brought out of it once everything is back to normal. (They claimed the people they froze were spies from other countries).
The story then jumps thousands of years in the future, the Splice technology got perfected, but they didn't bring the people out because the world kinda got nuked about and left only a few sparse groups of humans and spliced people. (Since they were spliced they were more able to survive in the world, so the human population greatly diminished).
So basically there are the incredibly few labs that were lucky enough to not get blasted away in the war that still have the failed attempts and the witnesses frozen away, so when they get awoken everything is totally flipped around and insane.
Oh, and nature has totally reclaimed the planet and most technology has gone down the drain.

~Smear

BTW I love that RPG idea, kickass ^-~ Id so join

Tyler and Hobbes
25th July 2006, 09:44 PM
I dream a dark on the horizon
I dream a desert where the dead lay down
I dream a prostitute, a child
touching an old man, in a fast food crown
Oh yeah, I dreamt the ship was sinking there were people screaming all around
And I awoke to my alarm clock it was a pop song
It was playing loud

Sorry about your skittles, God of Death *giggles, softly*

Shizo
25th July 2006, 09:45 PM
I'd join, SmearGal.

I'd be a witness. ^_^

Drusilla
25th July 2006, 09:47 PM
DAMN THE GERMANS!!!![/endrant]

*kills*

*shudders* Ghost/MC? No thanks. Maybe Kalah/MC, or Dru/MC, or pretty much, any female TPM member/MC. lol

:-*

I love love sugar, with its sugary goodness. And speaking of superman. Little kids wear superman pajamas to bed. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas to bed...Wait a second...HTF did I get superman out of that???

You got Superman out of his Chuck Norris pajamas? O_o;;

Eh, I don't blame Dru. 'Twas Doyokai, but that's something she'd do. Nothing goes perfect, and my little sister was out to prove that. But still...the MOOD >.<

OK, have your little convo before I come along... Geez, some people...

Here's some lyrics for you kids...

Fuck you get out of my face
White trash straight from outerspace
Kick the shit right out of you
Leave you in the rear view

I've told you once before, you're gonna piss me off
But after tonight, the world's gonna know my name
And then they'll call me Mr. Motherfucker

Punch you in the fucking face
It just makes me feel great
And I don't give a goddamn
That's just the way I am

There's nothing left to say but fuck you anyway
And after tonight, the world's gonna know my name
Then they'll call me Mr. Motherfucker

Toxicity
25th July 2006, 09:48 PM
Yes they do, Ghost. And you're right about a hiatus starting after Ozzfest. I'm going to their technical last concert!

And, Mystic? Don't feel unloved; it hurts for me to see others upset. And even though I've been upset for reasons already stated over the past few days, I still feel like I don't matter to anybody because I have low self-esteem.

Bulbasaur4
25th July 2006, 09:49 PM
[color=royalblue]
I wanted to eat a skittle today... but I can't swallow well due to sickness. STupid viruses that go around! *shakes fists angrily*

doesn't help that I'm at the airport and constantly surrounded by people from all over... imagine.. the germs... *shivers*

SmearGal
25th July 2006, 09:49 PM
Ghost: Yeah, but it's not permanent. It's.. one of the singers, he wanted to do a solo album, I thought I heard. Something like that. They'll be back together, though. x3 <3

And I'm glad people like the idea of Mutant Slumber. I probably couldn't start it until after school starts, so I can get into a schedule of deum..

And yeah, witnesses and freaks alike all get rescued by Khidav, that irresistable wolf hybrid. :0 Yummeh.

~Smear

Shizo
25th July 2006, 09:51 PM
Well, that is something Doyokai would do, Dru.

My evidence is that she just did it.

...mooooooooooooooooooood....

God of Death
25th July 2006, 09:51 PM
I used to have low self esteem (and then my dad left.)...and i looked very, very skinny (Because I used to be a very picky eater)

What kind of sickness do you have B4?

Bulbasaur4
25th July 2006, 09:53 PM
[color=royalblue]
Just one of the viruses that go around. Headache, feverish... and inability to swallow certain foods. *cries*
Oh well.. I recover quickly... usually... I just need some incentive! *glances about*

Tyler and Hobbes
25th July 2006, 09:54 PM
*hands over incentive*

Drusilla
25th July 2006, 09:55 PM
Stop sticking your tongue down random people's throats and you won't get sick...

Shizo
25th July 2006, 09:55 PM
Hmmm...How about I send evil, cursed, mobile papayas your way if you don't get better?

Is that incentive?

Ghost
25th July 2006, 09:57 PM
How about you get a ten pound bag of skittles if you get better?

Or Shizos idea could work too...

Drusilla
25th July 2006, 09:59 PM
Hmmm...How about I send evil, cursed, mobile papayas your way if you don't get better?

Is that incentive?

I'll take some if she doesn't.

Shizo
25th July 2006, 10:00 PM
Oooo, positive and negative reinforcement.

That'd be good.

So choose: The skittles, or the papayas.

God of Death
25th July 2006, 10:02 PM
Heres an incentive...Habanero extract poured onto skittles then sent to you :P

SmearGal
25th July 2006, 10:04 PM
I think this insane afro smiley is incentive enough.

:afro:

I mean.. damn. I'm ready to move.

~Smear

Ghost
25th July 2006, 10:05 PM
Hey GoD, why would that be a good incentive? or was it a bad incentive all along?

also, Nice afro Smear. How long did it take you to grow? XD

Bulbasaur4
25th July 2006, 10:05 PM
[color=royalblue]
Oh come on Dru... you know that I only stick my tongue down the cute people's throats. ^_^ Besides, you know I secretly make you my favorite. ^_~
Speaking of which... I know a good incentive... *winks at Dru*

EngiMatikul
25th July 2006, 10:07 PM
WTF 4 pages of posts in one day I haven't seen this much reaction in RPG forums ever since B4's 1st correct souls RPG...

God of Death
25th July 2006, 10:07 PM
Its a mixture...some are coated in habanero extract, some are not...I'm evil :P

*Ears perk up*

What incentive would that be for you to wink at Dru...*waggles eyebrows (which i can actually do)*

Tyler and Hobbes
25th July 2006, 10:08 PM
Wooh! Yeah! Do it do it do it do it! Kalah and Dru! Yeah! YEAH!!!!!!!

God, I need therapy... -_-;

God of Death
25th July 2006, 10:09 PM
You rang.....>.> <.< what....

SmearGal
25th July 2006, 10:12 PM
WIGGLY EYEBROWS.

Well, y'know, Ghost, it takes years of practice to finally master the art of Fro-Growing.

D: OMFG, I just imagined some big buff black guy with an afro in some hair loss commercial.

"And with just three months of taking FRO-GROW you can SEE the results!"

And with that she's off for the night. I have work tomorrow. Stupid.. work..

~Smear

Drusilla
25th July 2006, 10:13 PM
*winks back*

*slams door in GoD's face*

Sorry, can't be letting minors see this, now... :-*

God of Death
25th July 2006, 10:16 PM
....FAT VAS MY 'OSE...jk...

I will openly admit it...I am a pervert....But I draw the line at being 2 years younger than me, or 2 years older.

I am also very paronoid...*has cameras littered all over house.*

Tyler and Hobbes
25th July 2006, 10:18 PM
Why do I get the feeling that those cameras aren't just because of paranoia? -_-;

Ghost
25th July 2006, 10:19 PM
*about to enter door* No minors??!! FUCKING A!!!!!

LMAO at Smeargal, FRO-GRO!!!!! That's a classic right there.

Also, once again, DAMN YOU DRUSILLA AND KALAH!!!!!

Also, At Fireguardian- LMAO

One more tiny note- Every time i try to post, at the top it says

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. XD

God of Death
25th July 2006, 10:20 PM
Actually I am really paranoid...someone broke into my house once, killed MY dog, and took off with my tv and PS2...

Ghost
25th July 2006, 10:24 PM
Actually I am really paranoid...someone broke into my house once, killed MY dog, and took off with my tv and PS2...

Ouch.. That sucks. Well, I'm sorry bout your dog, and your PS2...

God of Death
25th July 2006, 10:27 PM
Yeah...Crackhead (I named all of my pets stupid names cept for rollie, my current dog and Geico, my leopard gecko) will be sorely missed...and ana marie (my playstation2) will be sorely missed too.

EDIT: Want to know why he was named crackhead? Just ask.

Ghost
25th July 2006, 10:31 PM
I understand crackhead, but why did you name your PS2 ana marie? LMAO

God of Death
25th July 2006, 10:33 PM
I had just watched Pirates of the Caribbean, and I was on a sugar high...so hence ana maria.(messed up the other post.)

Ghost
25th July 2006, 10:34 PM
I just saw the first pirates of the carribean Sunday... LOL. Old movie, I know...

God of Death
25th July 2006, 10:35 PM
so...it never gets old.

I love Chuck Norris facts.

"There are no extinct animals. Only those Chuck Norris decided to allow the to live

Bulbasaur4
25th July 2006, 10:38 PM
[color=royalblue]
*comes back out of the room with messed up hair but a satasfied grin*
I am so glad I bought those fun little costume sets the other day... *licks Dru*
I wuv my Dru...
*sees everyone staring*
... umm... LOOK EVERYONE! A COOKIE!
*runs*

God of Death
25th July 2006, 10:41 PM
*Is staring at B4...is drooling like mindless idiot*

I saw the pictures you put up in the picture thread thing, and I have this to say.

"You outshine supermodels!"

Which reminds me...I should really put up pictures of younger me...cuz I was awesome....