PDA

View Full Version : Game: The Werewolf Game (M.A.) (Round 3)

Magmar
9th June 2006, 12:35 AM
Important Memo from the Host! I have changed my contact AOL instant messenger name from elysion antiyou to he likes ska! Add it!

Anyone who is unfamiliar with the rules of the Werewolf Game should check here (http://www.freewebs.com/plantae0/twg.htm) for all the juicy details! I am going to make one amendment to the rules, however, because we have such a large cast.

That role is the traditional role of Vigilante. There is one Vigilante, a human, who is allowed a night kill every even-numbered night. The Vigilante is not made aware of his fellow humans or the werewolves.

A quick recap of the rules for the newcomers, for every Day, each player, whether they are a Wolf or Human (Special Roles are considered Human), submits a vote for who they think is a wolf. Every other round, they are allowed to submit a neutral vote. (Meaning, if you're not ready to throw a vote out in round 1, you can stay neutral.) Votes should be bolded for easy tallying.

Players are NOT to publicly reveal their roles!

During the night, no votes are posted here in the thread. All night abilities are done via PM with the host. Werewolves are to debate who they want to kill during day/night/whatever using PM, but must send me their votes individually.

The object of this game is to survive! If someone suspects you are a wolf, regardless of your role, you have to try to convince the others that you are not! Absolutely no posting of private messages in this thread is allowed. Game veterans will be of great help to you. Feel free to check other threads to see how the game's process is played out!

Any questions about your role/gameplay/player conduct should be sent to the Host via PM. In the event I am not around and don't respond for a little while (if you give me your AIM I will put you on my buddy list, mine is he likes ska), you can try Plantae (whose AIM is Plantae0. Save it for future rounds).

Oh, and here's the obligatory plot.

Oh noes! Someone died via werewolf last night. What will we do? Kill the werewolves. But who are they?

The following is the official cast list for The Werewolf Game!

Cast
Heald
TheBlueAvenger
Weasel Overlord
Mega Horny
Ace64
Vulpix.ck87
Roy Karrde
Green Lanturn
Asilynne
Dark-San
Drusilla
+conspiracy+
Hyperness is a Good Thing
Zcade0

Roles Alive:
Guardian Angel
Mason
Vigilante
Human

Dead Players:
Green Lanturn (Mason)
Ace64 (Human)
Roy Karrde (Werewolf)
Heald (Human)
TheBlueAvenger (Seer)
Mega Horny (Werewolf)
Asilynne (Human)
Dark-San (Human)
Conspiracy (Werewolf)
Zcade0 (Werewolf)

The Current Time Is: Night 4. OH HYPERNESS YOU WIN IT DID SAY ALIVE. XD

Green Lanturn
9th June 2006, 12:44 AM
Well, I would vote nuetral, but that kind of got me killed last game now didnt it?

So ill pick on a newbie for now...

um....+cinspiracy+

Like i said, no other reason, and besides, everyones gonna vote nuetral anyway, so what does it matter...

~GL

Ace64
9th June 2006, 01:08 AM
*cough* It feels weird without Plantae here....that obligatory plot kind of...loses it's punch...

Neutral for now. No weird illusions to mess with that.

+conspiracy+
9th June 2006, 02:22 AM
hey!!!!!!!11111oneone

anyways, i guess I'll just have to pick on you back and say

Green Lanturn... trying to pick on noobies how dare you! :)

edit: and GL, at least spell my name right, just another reason for my vote ;)

Heald
9th June 2006, 04:29 AM
kekekekeke zerg rush

Um, neutral

Dark-San
9th June 2006, 05:51 AM
[b][size=3] I will draw first blood as well since Green Lanturn did it. And my vote goes to +conspiracy+. It is just to make the numbers game a bit more interesting.

+conspiracy+
9th June 2006, 06:21 AM
geez... haters ;)

you'll regret it....

Heald
9th June 2006, 07:02 AM
Changing my vote to Green Lanturn. Picking on newbies is wrong.

Weasel Overlord
9th June 2006, 07:20 AM
[color=silver]Don't pick on the noobs!! Green Lanturn, you big ol' meany!

Dark-San
9th June 2006, 08:09 AM
[b][size=3] I withdrawing my vote on the new boy and put my vote this time on Green Lanturn. Come on bro, we should give this chap an experience in the game at least.

The Blue Avenger
9th June 2006, 09:56 AM
Right-o, Green Lanturn for now.

9th June 2006, 10:39 AM
Who's Green Lanturn? I'm neutral for now.

(yay for the holidays!)

Green Lanturn
9th June 2006, 11:21 AM
O.o Oh my! Well, I must say my playful vote didnt go as anticipated...lol...

And +conspiracy+, yeah, sorry about the name spelling, and just to point out, there is no editing of posts, just so ya know...just make another post....

Um..well, didnt intend to get ganged up upon...what else can i say that im not evil....

heh...for now, ill retract my vote(IM NOT MEGA HORNY) and stick with nuetral...

Well, i suppose if i leave, one human down for the wolves.....

Um yeah, interesting turnof events...

~GL

Magmar
9th June 2006, 11:35 AM
Yes, this is one of those games where, if you make a mistake in your post, feel free to make another one. However, don't abuse that privilege or I will make note to tell a moderator of your spamming this game thread.

Ace64
9th June 2006, 11:38 AM
Heh...that didn't work out. Well, if you are human, at least that means I have an idea of who isn't..

Dark-San
9th June 2006, 12:07 PM
Yes, this is one of those games where, if you make a mistake in your post, feel free to make another one. However, don't abuse that privilege or I will make note to tell a moderator of your spamming this game thread.

[b][size=3] *Flings Poo at Magmar*

Hey that was revenge for Plantae the last time you did to him! ^.^

I will change my vote to neutral seeing that Green Lanturn had turned neutral.

Drusilla
9th June 2006, 12:09 PM
I'm kinda lost... oh, well...

I'll be neutral for now...

The Blue Avenger
9th June 2006, 12:18 PM
Neutral, then.

Drusilla
9th June 2006, 12:25 PM
Know what, I changed my mind. I'm gonna pick on... Asilynne!

I wuv you, Asi-chan! ^,-,^

Zcade0
9th June 2006, 01:02 PM
Man, we really got some, erm... different people this round. Ah well, Green Launtern it is then. I'm happy someone else is getting killed the first round instead of me for once...

Magmar
9th June 2006, 05:07 PM
The people have spoken.

Dead:
Green Lanturn (Mason)

Begin Night 1.

+conspiracy+
9th June 2006, 05:53 PM
o0o... mason, not good

anyways, sorry about the edit, i must have skipped it over in the rules or something, but thanks for letting me know guys :)

Drusilla
10th June 2006, 06:47 PM
Well, damn... so, who died last night?

Ace64
10th June 2006, 07:22 PM
*points above* GL was killed during the day, now it's nighttime.

+conspiracy+
10th June 2006, 07:43 PM
o, I think she meant nighttime is over already... which it should be if I'm not mistaken.

and the wolves are supposed to kill during the night.. right?

Magmar
10th June 2006, 08:18 PM
Right. They did kill. :(

Dead:
Ace64 - Human

Begin Day 2..

+conspiracy+
10th June 2006, 08:38 PM
o noes!!

I will be neutral for now until I get an idea.. or something.

Ace64
10th June 2006, 11:22 PM
*cough* Damn...I didn't even get to start trouble yet! Curse youuuus.

Oh well.[/dead]

Dark-San
11th June 2006, 12:08 AM
[b][size=3] I will vote for +conspiracy+ this turn. Since Green Lanturn was human when he voted you off, so I thought I might give it a try.

+conspiracy+
11th June 2006, 12:19 AM
ooo, I am the subject of being lynched again... truthfully I dont completely understand your reason for voting for me, but like I said before, you will regret your choice.... and I am remaining neutral.

The Blue Avenger
11th June 2006, 06:05 AM
I'll be neutral for now.

On a side note, I'm going to be away until later tomorrow, so if a day passes, don't give me a doom vote, please.

Dark-San
11th June 2006, 08:33 AM
[b][size=3] If I am not wrong, we cannot be neutral twice in a row. So for those posting neutral earlier would have to vote someone off this turn...

11th June 2006, 09:18 AM
Erm erm. *hides somewhere* Sorry Ryan, but since you're like the only person I know... Roy Karrde

The Blue Avenger
11th June 2006, 11:11 AM
*curses* I forgot I voted neutral last round.

I guess conspiracy.

Heald
11th June 2006, 11:17 AM
Roy Karrde. Hasn't been a bad guy yet.

Weasel Overlord
11th June 2006, 11:52 AM
[color=silver]Roy Karrde Sorry deary...

Zcade0
11th June 2006, 12:08 PM
I have to go in a hurry, so I'm just voting nuteral, and I won't be here for 2 days, so plz don't doom me.

Roy Karrde
11th June 2006, 07:17 PM
Woah hey, I come in after missing a few days and I find out I am being voted upon? Gahh, well you know what? I am going to vote for Heald. Just becuase who knows, I may be a Werewolf, and I may have seen him in all the Werewolf meetings!

+conspiracy+
12th June 2006, 02:44 AM
I'm gonna have to change my vote to Roy Karrde, after that last post, I'm guessing he's a wolf... and if he's not, then it looks like a werewolf victory... o0o unless the vigilante thing kills a wolf... this game's pretty interesting.

Magmar
12th June 2006, 09:58 AM
The people have spoken.

Dead:
Roy Karrde (Werewolf)

Begin Night 2.

Vulpix.ck87
12th June 2006, 12:06 PM
Heh heh heh, this game's so fun.

Serves you right Karrde, you big wuluff you!

Asilynne
12th June 2006, 06:57 PM
Wow I forgot I was volunteered by Plantae to be in this, uh so what do I do? LOL

+conspiracy+
12th June 2006, 07:38 PM
Well, pretty much just read the rules to the game in the first post, then I would check your PMs to see what your role is if you dont already know, and the link to the rules will pretty much tell you exactly what to do :)

Drusilla
12th June 2006, 08:12 PM
Eeep... *ish here*

Just wanted to update: I have my new computer! I am currently sitting in the dark cave that I call my bedroom, using (and nearly exhausting) my rather extensive vocabulary because, while I have internet and a fast computer, I have dial-up... but it's free, so hey. I got spoiled on the school's T-1 network ^_^;;;

And Asi-chan, if you have any questions you can always call me...

Magmar
12th June 2006, 10:12 PM
Looks like we have all our night votes.

Dead:
Heald (Human)
TheBlueAvenger (Seer)

Begin Day 3. Asilynne, if you have any questions feel free to IM me :P

13th June 2006, 01:57 AM
sorry Ryan... *votes neutral today*

Dark-San
13th June 2006, 06:29 AM
[b][size=3] Neutral. Nothing more...

+conspiracy+
13th June 2006, 07:32 PM
ummm... Neutral but wouldn't everyone not lynching someone just lead to a free werewolf kill?

Magmar
13th June 2006, 08:51 PM
Some of yous are about to doom off. I suggest you vote.

Drusilla
13th June 2006, 11:35 PM
Uhm, uhm... damn....
Asilynne

(just cause she never messaged me back the other day :-P)

+conspiracy+
14th June 2006, 12:57 AM
ummm... just to play the game, I'll change from neutral and vote to Asilynne

Weasel Overlord
14th June 2006, 06:48 AM
[color=silver]Aye, I'm gonna go with the ol' familiar wagon and say Asilynne. Shoree...

Magmar
14th June 2006, 06:49 AM
Because I have work 9-5:30 and then rehearsal 6-10 I have to end this round now.

Dead:
Mega Horny (Werewolf) (Doom)
Asilynne (Human)

Another player has contacted me via PM who has not been active in the thread and shall be allowed another day. A lack of votes from that person will result in dooming off.

Begin the Third Night.

14th June 2006, 07:46 AM
hey Magmar, just wanna tell you that Roy Karrde is still listed under alive. you might wanna change that.

Magmar
14th June 2006, 03:41 PM
That's not "Alive", that's "Cast". It's a tally of everyone participating. :)

+conspiracy+
14th June 2006, 06:29 PM
omg Mega Horny was a wolf :eek: o wells, guess it doesn't matter if he's not active...

2 more wolves to go people... and after tonight, I guess it'll be 4 humans vs. 2 wolves so we gotta get it right..

Asilynne
14th June 2006, 07:08 PM
Oh man sorry guys ^-^() Sorry Dru my cell has no minutes on it ;.;
Oh well next time Ill volunteer myself to be in this so Ill be better prepared lol
*floats in dead lands*

Magmar
14th June 2006, 08:00 PM
I got all the night votes.

Dead:
Dark-San (Human)

Begin Day 4.

Drusilla
14th June 2006, 10:14 PM
Awww, having no minutes sucks... but, hey, I have no day job. So there!

Voting for... c0n5p1r4cy. The whole "you'll regret it" thing, I dunno... Seems... suspicious... O_o

Vulpix.ck87
14th June 2006, 10:50 PM
I'm going with Drusilla on this, Conspiracy has been kinda suspicious the whole way through. I have a choice of three people for the two werewolves.. and two of them voted for a werewolf. So i'm thinking it was a sacrifice to detract attention from theirselves? Conspiracy it is.

+conspiracy+
15th June 2006, 03:01 AM
well... I guess if I die, the werewolves will win... and it won't be my fault since I'm trying my best to take out the wolves... I'll just say that the reason that I seem so suspicious is because people keep wanting to kill me, and its hard to convince them that I am human without looking like a werewolf.... I'm surprised I haven't been killed at night yet by the wolves, but really, you guys will regret lynching me because it will just lead to a werewolf victory. :(

I'm voting for Weasel Overlord and I hope the rest of you will change :embarassed:

Weasel Overlord
15th June 2006, 04:59 AM
[color=silver]Well, that's totally random of you. *narrows eyes* I vote for Conspiracy. Teach 'im not to give reasons for voting me also, hoorah for retaliatory votes! ^^

Magmar
15th June 2006, 08:29 AM
We have nearly all of the votes, and Zcade isn't expected back until tonight. Since I won't be around most of today (Work at 11 then rehearsal until 10 at night), I'm ending this round now.

Dead:
Conspiracy (Werewolf)

*shrugs* Begin Night 4... bwahaha

The Blue Avenger
15th June 2006, 09:25 AM
[/dead] I have to say that having a guy called Conspiracy be a werewolf is unbelieveably appropriate. :D [dead]

Dark-San
15th June 2006, 10:39 AM
[b][size=3] Oh I'm dead *Claps hand* -_-"

We should have taken out conspiracy when we had the chance during the first round. Well the last wolf and who might he/ she be?

Zcade0
15th June 2006, 12:29 PM
I'm back!! Yes! being gone seems to work wonders for wolf-killing. lol, thats ironic, conspiricy was suspicious... that was a nice pun (if intended). Well, bye!

Green Lanturn
15th June 2006, 01:27 PM
[dead]'Bout time....thats all i really have to say....

One more wolf to go guys....get' im....

~GL[dead]

+conspiracy+
15th June 2006, 05:59 PM
meh.. was worth a shot

anyways considering how I had no wolves to back me up the whole way through, I think I took out a fair amount of people... :angel:

/dead

Magmar
15th June 2006, 09:28 PM
As Zcade0 raises his teeth ready to bite an unsuspecting person, Weasel Overlord, protected by the glow of Vulpix.ck87's Guardian Angel aura, smashes Zcade0 over the head with the Weasel Stick of Death.

Dead:
Zcade0 (Werewolf)

Humans win! Heald, what did you want to do for the next round?

Magmar
15th June 2006, 11:32 PM
Just to reiterate, I rolled those werewolves. I know the team seemed.. unlikely.

Weasel Overlord
16th June 2006, 03:13 AM
[color=silver]YES! Rock on, Weasel Stick of Death! ^^ *jigs in a circle with Vulps* Human win, Human win! Ner ner nah ner ner! *sticks out tongue*

...ahem

+conspiracy+
16th June 2006, 03:19 AM
Just to reiterate, I rolled those werewolves. I know the team seemed.. unlikely.

seemed inactive more like :) ... I bet we coulda took it if at least one other guy was active... seeing as how there were a total of two votes from the three other werewolves. :undecided:

16th June 2006, 06:15 AM
Yay we won!!! *is happy* *dances with Weasel Overlord*oh and to Magmar...=P told ya he was listed under alive!

Heald
16th June 2006, 07:30 AM
Er, yeah, I have the rules written, I just haven't clarified them with either Plantae or you Magmar, although whether that makes a difference or not...I don't know. I won't post the rules just yet, but I can reveal one things : the game's name...

[size=3][i]Infestation

Crazy Elf Boy
16th June 2006, 07:32 AM
Oooooooo sounds fun can i play

Heald
16th June 2006, 07:44 AM
Sure.

Also I'll be removing everyone who failed to post this time round. To help me, can everyone who wants to play post again please just to clarify.

Crazy Elf Boy
16th June 2006, 08:20 AM
Thanx i shall play

+conspiracy+
16th June 2006, 08:27 AM
o0o Infestation eh...

*fills out insurance waiver*

thats a yes for me.

Heald
16th June 2006, 08:47 AM
Okay, Dark-San has expressed interest so here's the prospective list of victims. I'll start the topic about the same time tomorrow, along with the rules.

Green Lanturn
Ace64
c0n5p1r4cy
Magmar
Dark-San
Crazy Elf Boy
Weasel Overlord
TheBlueAvenger
Zcade0
Drusilla
Roy Karrde
Vulpix.ck
Asilynne

Okay, so that's 14 people. If anyone wants to be added/taken off, please say so. Otherwise I'll assign roles same time tomorrow.

Magmar
16th June 2006, 08:48 AM
I'm in!

16th June 2006, 10:29 AM
I would love to be in..hehe, this werewolf game was quite fun.

Green Lanturn
16th June 2006, 12:17 PM
Well, Ive been around since the beggining of this game, and I dont intend on leaving anytime soon....supposing i dont get killed off in the Nuetral round....lol...

Im still in :)

~GL

Drusilla
16th June 2006, 12:26 PM
I'm in a sleep-deprived stupor, and I'm not quite sure what all is going on, but count me in...

Zcade0
16th June 2006, 12:58 PM
I didn't vote for anyone at night!!! WTF???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ?????????????

This name should prove the figurehead of a very interesting round... (hopefully)

The Blue Avenger
16th June 2006, 01:09 PM
I'm in, just to confirm.

Magmar
16th June 2006, 04:12 PM
Well, Ive been around since the beggining of this game, and I dont intend on leaving anytime soon....supposing i dont get killed off in the Nuetral round....lol...

Im still in :)

~GL

I vote for Green Launtern cuz he's GREEN LOLOLOLOLRANDOMNESS@!!!~~~~!~!!~

Green Lanturn
16th June 2006, 07:35 PM
I vote for Green Launtern cuz he's GREEN LOLOLOLOLRANDOMNESS@!!!~~~~!~!!~

I vote for Magmar...because he cant spell anything worth a damn LOL.....

~GL

Dark-San
16th June 2006, 11:39 PM
[b][size=3] Just one thing Heald, does this one requires any teamwork or some sort like the witches, shifters or werewolves? If yes, do leave out those not co-operating one as well.