PDA

View Full Version : joy and jenny

houndoom5
27th March 2003, 08:12 AM
in the advance epis since chancey and growlithe are not in r/s will joy and jenny still have there pokes? or will they have somthing new? just something to ponder:P

PAK Man
27th March 2003, 08:37 AM
I think that they will still have Chansey and Growlithe with them. My reason for saying that is because some people have Pokemon that are unavailable in RS and they are in AG.

*SPOILERS*

Some examples are that Brock only has Forretress with him, and Jessie used to have Arbok with her.

*END SPOILERS*

But if they don't have Chansey and Growlithe, maybe they'll have Poochyena and some other Pokemon.

Chris 2.1
27th March 2003, 10:56 AM
Joy has A Chansey in episode 284. Just a note :)

RJdude
28th March 2003, 06:22 AM
A lot of Pokemon you can't get in Ru/Sa have been shown in Hoenn, Yanma, Venomoth and Poliwag to name a few.

Hanada Tattsu
28th March 2003, 08:27 AM
Yeah, the anime is not like the game, so it doesn't matter whether they're obtainable or not.

Yeah, I've seen Joy and Jenny with their Growlithe and Chansey, so I don't think those really matter. It is a signature to the show, so I doubt they'd change it now. I thought they would change it in Johto, but they didn't, so why would they change it in Hoenn?

Lopoke
30th March 2003, 05:20 PM
And don't forget that most likely "unobtainable pokémon" will be history in the future: I'm sure they will release a way to unlock them, probably another game.