PDA

View Full Version : Trading Question

GirlRepellant
9th June 2006, 01:24 PM
Is it possible to use Nintendo SP's wireless to trade with a GBA with the wireless adapter that came with FR/LG?

Elec Man EXE
9th June 2006, 03:06 PM
Are you talking about the DS? Because I don't think the SP has build-in wireless.

If your talking about the DS, then no. If you go to the Wireless counter using your DS, it tells you the wireless connector isn't hooked up correctly.

GirlRepellant
9th June 2006, 08:13 PM
*smacks forehead* Yeah, I meant DS. So there is no way to use my DS to trade with a GBA w/ wireless adapter?

On a different note, what event do I have to wait for to trade between FR/LG and R/S?

Number1ChanseyFan
10th June 2006, 07:01 AM
*smacks forehead* Yeah, I meant DS. So there is no way to use my DS to trade with a GBA w/ wireless adapter?

On a different note, what event do I have to wait for to trade between FR/LG and R/S?

[color=magenta]Nope, you will have to use two GBA or two GBA SP (or one of each, you can use the wireless adapters to trade between a GBA and GBA SP.) to trade wirelessly.

As for what you have to do to trade between FR/LG and R/S/, in FR/LG, you need to beat the Elite 4 and your rival, and then get the Ruby and Sapphire plates, on Island 1 and Island 5 of the Sevii Islands. Note that you actually will find the Sapphire plate before Island 5, but a Team Rocket scientist will steal it, and you won't get a chance to recover it until Island 5.

GirlRepellant
10th June 2006, 10:00 AM
*sigh* Thanks. Damn Nintendo and their non-compatability concepts!

VanirElf
10th June 2006, 09:27 PM
you can always trade with ruby and sapphire you don't have to unlock anything to trade with them.

and yeah...the thing for fire red/leaf green was already posted. there is sort of a way around it though.

if you have like 1 fire red/leaf green with the ability to trade with ruby/sapphire/emerald.
you can trade to that and then trade to the fire red/leaf green that still hasn't reached that point.
however YOU CANNOT TRADE ANYTHING THAT YOU WOULDN"T NORMALLY HAVE ACCESS TO
like u can't trade over R/S/E pokemon until you unlock the national pokedex but you CAN
trade over like low level pokemon as long as they're available in either FL/LG
like for example trading over a dodrio bred for egg moves or something like that.