PDA

View Full Version : The (RPG) Apprentice

Drusilla
10th June 2006, 02:15 PM
No, we won't scream or pick on you or even yell "YOU'RE FIRED!" (unless you want us to... weirdos...), but we can help you find your niche!

In anycase, this is a place for new RPGers to meet up with veterans, work on ideas, develop story lines, hash out all those little nit-picky irritating details that we seem to love so much... Kind of a classified for the RPG forum.

Just let us know if you're help wanted or help availible!

Help Availible:
Drusilla (AIM: Jordisonchick13 YIM: Griffinvamp13 MSN: wednesdaygirl13@hotmail.com)
Asilynne (AIM: Nonamedpriest YIM: Aerynthedreamer)
Mystic_Clown
Samchu (AIM: Samnov3, Dragonloversam)
Bulbasaur4 (AIM: mentepazzo4 YIM: luckclover4 MSN: flamepaw@yahoo.com)
Virtual Play (AIM: Virtualplay1337 YIM: Virtualplay2 MSN: dark__zeratul@hotmail.com ICQ: 114938333)
Weasel Overlord (AIM: Astarielle15)
Hyperness is a Good Thing (MSN: Sheenapang@hotmail.com)
Outlaw JT (AIM: roninscrybe MSN: jtscribe@hotmail.com)

Asilynne
10th June 2006, 02:45 PM
Help availiable my good Drusie! Sign me up! Oh and people shouldnt be embarrassed to ask for help on here, all of us were new once. Heck my first post was like 5 sentances LOL

Mystic_clown
10th June 2006, 05:40 PM
If anyone needs any help, I'd be glad to be of assistance.

Samchu
10th June 2006, 05:47 PM
I'll help out! I think this a good idea, especially considering the number of new rpers arriving. I figure Kalah'll probably be up for this too at some point, someone make sure to point her in this direction if she's on.

Bulbasaur4
10th June 2006, 10:18 PM
[color=royalblue]
*huggles Sam* OF COURSE! *huggles Dru, mystic and Asilynne too* GROUPIE HUG! *is in a very good mood after winning money on the racetrack*

^_^= anyways, I am also available to help anyone. If you ever need any help coming up with ideas for RPGs, RPG characters or if you want some advice on your writing skills... feel free to ask me! I'm not great with grammar... so don't ask for a lesson (lol) but I do know the basics on concepts, creativity and things like that.

I would adore you if you want my help too... if that helps. Feel free to contact me via PM or via AIM which is mentepazzo4. You can also ask for my email and we can associate that way as well.

VirtualPlay
11th June 2006, 10:40 AM
I'm not great with grammar... so don't ask for a lesson (lol)

[color=red]At least you spelled grammar correctly. :P

Oh fine, I'll put myself out for this. My contacts are over there under my avatar, and I respond to PM as well. I just might be really busy as I've got a new job that'll probably have me working more than 40 hours a week. At least that means more money for me. However, unlike Kalah, I am a grammar freak, so if you want/need a post checked over for grammar (I'll do spelling too), I can help with just that. (I'd offer to do it for people's fanfics but I don't have nearly enough time for that.)

Weasel Overlord
11th June 2006, 12:25 PM
[color=silver]Hooray!! Another grammar-freak! *hugs VP* I never thought I'd meet another... *wipes away tear*

But anyway. I humbly offer my services as editor, grammar-freak, spelling-freak, general English Language-freak, as it is somewhat my area of expertise.

oh oh oh! I also volunteer to make a nice 'English Guide' or something... just including basic rules, etc. to help people with the spellings, syntax (word order) and all that blah. But that's only if people think it'd be a good idea...

And only after my Classics exam, tomorrow... *gulp*

VirtualPlay
11th June 2006, 03:47 PM
Hooray!! Another grammar-freak! *hugs VP* I never thought I'd meet another... *wipes away tear*

Hehe, yes indeed. We are a rare breed on this enormous expanse called the Internet. We must make a stand!

oh oh oh! I also volunteer to make a nice 'English Guide' or something... just including basic rules, etc. to help people with the spellings, syntax (word order) and all that blah. But that's only if people think it'd be a good idea...

And only after my Classics exam, tomorrow... *gulp*

Ooh, now that'd be something I'd be willing to help collaborate with you on. And we should have some people from FanFiction come help us and then joint-post it in both forums, as it would benefit both forums.

Good luck with that exam, though. :ninja:

Hyperness is a Good Thing
11th June 2006, 10:52 PM
*comes in tentatively* My friends call me a grammar freak who makes stupid grammatical errors when overexcited so yeah. I think I qualify as yet another grammar freak-who-talks-to-sign-boards-and-ads-when-they're-grammatically-incorrect. So yeah, I don't mind helping to edit posts either.

Outlaw JT
13th June 2006, 12:59 PM
My PM doors are always open to anyone needing help or advice.

Asilynne
14th June 2006, 01:51 PM
Hey Dru, you should put up a thing in the first post that lists all the people that want to help and their AIM/MSN info (optional), and also when we get people that need help they can be assigned to a helper, and those two would be like a big bro/sis little bro/sis team. ^,-,^

EDIT: Oh and it would be cool if like the Apprentice/helper team could collabarate on an RPG together, that way new roleplayers could see how it works first hand under the tutalege of a vet ^v^

Ghost
14th June 2006, 06:07 PM
I'd be interested in a bit of help... I'd say my posts don't exactly suck (They're decent length) but their not exactly great either :/

Asilynne
14th June 2006, 06:19 PM
*raises hand* Ill help ^v^ All of my contact info is in my profile

Ghost
14th June 2006, 07:57 PM
Alright, I will PM or IM you sometime... AIM name is attackofapenguin

SmearGal
14th July 2006, 10:50 PM
:3 Smear wants to help! Sign meh uppies, my contact info is aaall in me profile.

However, I only use MSN at the moment, AIM and YIM aren't very active at all, though I use AIM a bit more once school starts. But that's not 'till August.
:3 I got Trillian so all three of my IM systems are a go.

Anyway! This is a great idea.

~Smear