PDA

View Full Version : Wanna See a *REALLY* Messy House?

Starry Might
11th June 2006, 08:48 AM
Check out this link my Dad just showed me awhile ago (note: contains some language, mostly mild):

http://www.auctions-registration.com/ebay/

UNBELIEVABLE!! :eek: :lol:

Blademaster
11th June 2006, 10:14 AM
G'na?

...Who lives like that?

I feel sorry for whoever made that... :redface:

Asilynne
11th June 2006, 10:37 AM
I cant look anymore >.< If I had to live in there I would crawl into one of those many boxes and die LOL
Seriously that person has a box fetish.

Little_Pikachu
11th June 2006, 04:36 PM
Kinda looks like my room, I'm not quite as bad though but I do have a tendancy to just throw things down whenever I stop needing them, example if I open something and don't need the box it just goes on the floor where ever I happen to be. I've promised myself I'm going to tidy up this week, I need to get everything sorted otherwise moving out is going to prove more difficult.

phaedrus
11th June 2006, 04:59 PM
autism/obsessive-compulsive disorder could explain the state of that house.

Magmar
11th June 2006, 09:16 PM
The woman clearly has an obsessive-compulsive disorder and needs to seek help. She'll NEVER stop.

D!
12th June 2006, 12:35 AM
Hooray for psychotic ebayers!

How much do you reckon they'd get for all that junk?
There's a lot there..

Crystal Mew
14th June 2006, 11:40 AM
I would go insane if I lived in that house. My mom likes to collect stuff, but its no where near that bad....and she is starting to go through everything and throw things away. which is good!

My grandparents old house had a few rooms that looked like that. they didnt go on ebay, but my grandpa worked at a thrift store and got stuff for free.

I dont see the point of having so much junk that you cant even enjoy it. I wish I could go to that lady's house and throw everything away for them haha