PDA

View Full Version : RoyKarrde and homeofmew meet at A-Kon 17, Dallas, Texas.

homeofmew
11th June 2006, 11:34 PM
A-Kon 2006 thread will be in anime soon.
but in Other TPM news TPMers RoyKarrde and homeofmew
end up meeting each other at A-Kon.

http://homeofmew.com/files/ROYTINA.JPG

Roy Karrde
11th June 2006, 11:37 PM
My God my face looks fat in that picture. Anyway House of Mew is very hugable. Everyone should give Tina a hug atleast once in their life.

Bulbasaur4
12th June 2006, 11:49 AM
[color=royalblue]
I demand that next year he be dressed up in a Squirtle outfit and THEN hugging Tina.

I demand it!

Roy Karrde
12th June 2006, 12:55 PM
Shush Kalah, that bag I have in my hand is the stuff I bought for you. Now be nice and dont mention Squirtle or Princess outfit and I'll give it to you XP

Perfect Chaos
12th June 2006, 08:24 PM
Damn, someone here is whipped

And no offense or anything to you Roy, but you look like one of my friends from high school who I thought had down syndrome when I first met him :lipsrsealed:

-Sean

Bulbasaur4
12th June 2006, 08:30 PM
[color=royalblue]
L M A O @ Chaos's comment.

Can... can we call Roy the 'ree ree'? Pleeeeease? XD

Perfect Chaos
12th June 2006, 09:03 PM
[color=royalblue]
L M A O @ Chaos's comment.

Can... can we call Roy the 'ree ree'? Pleeeeease? XD

I say "Amen" to that X)

-Sean

Drusilla
12th June 2006, 09:10 PM
You know what? *I* demand that, next year, Tina come get me so I can go too. It's only an extra hour!

Oooh, but I'm going to be in Dallas on Thursday to see Metal Shop... uhhh, I don't know where it's gonna be, but they're metalshopdallas on myspace. Dialup is tooo sloooow... I refuse to look it up myself. They're an 80's hair metal cover band, and the guitarist is an old friend of my dad's. ^_^

I will travel any distance to see good horror-rock or hair metal... I'm sick, I know.

Bulbasaur4
12th June 2006, 09:29 PM
[color=royalblue]
So... if Roy is going to be a Squirtle next year, then Dru is going to... dress up as a charmander? *looks hopeful*

Magmar
12th June 2006, 10:14 PM
I'll go as... anything but Magmar
XD

Hatake Kakashi
13th June 2006, 12:32 PM
[color=royalblue]
So... if Roy is going to be a Squirtle next year, then Dru is going to... dress up as a charmander? *looks hopeful*

Man I am not dressing up as an Eevee.

If you're not there, I'll totally be a Bulbasaur.

Bulbasaur4
14th June 2006, 01:08 PM
[color=royalblue]
Okay, so you can be a Bulbasaur and I'll dress up as an Eevee then!

Drusilla
14th June 2006, 11:47 PM
I'll dress as your mom...

But I always wanted to go as Twilight Suzuka from Outlaw Star. Charmander's cool, though.

Roy Karrde
15th June 2006, 12:04 AM
Fine Dru, since your coming up tomorrow, I dare you to meet me at Bellbottoms or North East Mall as Charmander. Lets see how gutsy you are XP

Drusilla
15th June 2006, 08:56 AM
I'm gutsy, I'm not insane...

Well, not completely insane...

Where the hell would I come up with a Charmander costume in twelve hours, anyway?

Hatake Kakashi
15th June 2006, 10:41 AM
eBay?

Bulbasaur4
15th June 2006, 10:47 AM
[color=royalblue]
Just paint yourself completely red. XD

Drusilla
16th June 2006, 12:35 PM
Haha...

Ryan didn't come out. I'm sad, now... Though one of the waitresses at the bar asked me if I wanted a shot, lol.

Roy Karrde
18th June 2006, 08:28 PM
Yeah sorry I didnt come, I had some stomach pains. My stomach does not like Mexican food. Although I did enjoy the Cell Phone calls from a very scared Dru who did not know her way around the Mid Cities

Bulbasaur4
18th June 2006, 10:48 PM
[color=royalblue]
Admit it Roy, you were PMSing... you know you were...

ChobiChibi
19th June 2006, 05:40 AM
I just want to know where his other hand is O_o;

Drusilla
19th June 2006, 10:37 AM
I wasn't scared, I was tired and frustrated from being stuck in the car all day long with my father and little brother... ~_~;;;

Sometimes I swear I'm the only adult in the family...