PDA

View Full Version : Is Pokemon getting respected here?

Shuppet Master
13th June 2006, 11:16 AM
I had to ask this because there's no new forum for the upcoming Diamond/Pearl games! Serebii.net has their own forum the upcoming games. I know that they aren't out yet, but I want the mods to think about putting up a new forum so people who want to talk about Diamond/Pearl but don't have access to Serebii.net can come here and discuss it.

For example, there was just a lot new info released on Diamond and Pearl. Male and female Pokemon have different sprites! :D

Heald
13th June 2006, 11:57 AM
It's in Other Pokemon Games. I assume once they get released, the Admins will make another forum for it. At the moment, since the demographic here is a lot older than Serebii, I don't think enough people give a crap about D&P to merit it having its own forum. Once it gets released, obviously lots of the forum users will buy it and then it will probably have its own forum.

Shuppet Master
13th June 2006, 04:58 PM
Okay, I understand. I mean, you guys sure have good priorities, sticking with the old games until the new ones come out in Japan, but I don't mind hearing new stuff come out. Already I like the evolved Sneasel and that parror with an eighth note for a head. :D

mr_pikachu
13th June 2006, 05:08 PM
It's in Advanced Pokemon Games.

...Um, not really. There's a thread dedicated to DP in Other Pokemon Games. I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to post stuff about DP in Advanced Generation, actually (unless it relates to RSEFrLg), as it's the wrong forum.

If you want to see the main discussion thread for Diamond/Pearl, then here it is (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=32040.0).

Heald
13th June 2006, 05:15 PM
Argh. Thanks for that. I honestly meant 'Other' but I was too busy panicking about exams.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
14th June 2006, 04:14 AM
I agree with Heald. Once the game is released and I don't doubt it will be a huge success - especially if Nintendo makes good use of the DS' WiFi capabilities - then a seperate forum for these games is very possible. But right now I don't think there's enough info and facts available on the upcoming games to justify them getting their own forum.