PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon MMORPG

Haris
13th June 2006, 02:08 PM
I am developing a pokemon MMORPG called Pokemon Online (POL), with the help of a few programmers. POL was previously a project of Konidias aka MeowthBG from Bulbagarden.com (now ). I have now revived POL as a result of the demand for a online pokemon game in the pokemon fandom community. Currently the POL project is relatively small, compared with other established MMORPG's such as GRAAL. POL is in the beta stages of development but it can already be played online with other players. The battle engine is not implemented yet so you will not be able to catch, train and fight other players with your pokemon. Please go to and go to the forums to download the latest version of POL. Please tell me what you think here.

Links deleted.

Heald
13th June 2006, 02:30 PM
Someone didn't learn the first 5 times, huh?

Magmar
13th June 2006, 04:49 PM
how many times is this gonna be advertised o.o;

but i'll check it out... i'm on a vintage kick. XD

jeishin
13th June 2006, 08:29 PM
Awww this sounds neat! I have envisioned a 3D Runescape-esk remake of Pokemon. Actually, it seems so real that I kinda think I remember seeing screenshots of something like that..? Like a 3D version of G/R/B/Y..? Maybe I'm just hallucenating..

So what platforms will this be for.. you're not going to be discriminatory and only have a Windows release, are you?. ^^

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
14th June 2006, 04:15 AM
No advertising on the boards please. *closes topic*