PDA

View Full Version : Crobat

GirlRepellant
14th June 2006, 12:52 PM
Is it possible to get Crobat (or any other "new" evo/devos) in FR/LG before beating the E4 (or whatever the turning point to get pokemon beyond the original 150 is)?

Poryhedron
14th June 2006, 01:13 PM
Sadly, no.
The really pathetic thing is what happens instead.
What? GOLBAT is evolving!
(evolution scene which abruptly halts for no good reason, kindalike you've pressed B to stop it except that you've done no such thing.)
...?
That's what happens. It's brain-meltingly stupid. After all the work Nintendo did making sure the GSC species are only found in areas you can't reach until after you have the National Dex, they piss all over suspension of disbelief with this "let's evolve oh wait never mind" idiocy.

GirlRepellant
14th June 2006, 01:18 PM
Damn, Crobat was one of my favs. Maybe Leaf Green wasn't such a great purchase on my part after all. Well, I guess it's killing time I have to spend immobile, so whatever. I hope after Diamond/Pearl comes out they make some sort of super Pokemon game for DS combining Red/Blue with Silver/Gold and maybe even Ruby/Sapphire.

Crazy Elf Boy
15th June 2006, 06:10 AM
Poo that means i have to beat the elite four before i can get any of my emerald pokemon but i don't want them to go over LV 50