PDA

View Full Version : Hello,i'm new here

LatiosFreak
15th June 2006, 11:08 AM
Hi all
I'm from belgium
My fav poke is : latios
i'm 10 years and my fav game is pokemon :) i hope this forum is cool!

RedStarWarrior
15th June 2006, 12:10 PM
I demand you make me a waffle...NOW!

Anyway, this forum is pretty chill. We, as a whole, aren't into Pokémon as much anymore as we used to be. You should still have a lot of fun though. Welcome!

Blademaster
15th June 2006, 12:42 PM
Yo, Latios! :wave:

Welcome to TPM - as long as you follow the rules, nobody really cares what you do, so go nuts!

Also, if Raven gets a waffle then I want a waffle, too. lol

homeofmew
15th June 2006, 02:00 PM
*edited previous hacked post*

Perfect Chaos
15th June 2006, 06:27 PM
indeed tina, but hell everyone gets past that rule.

Welcome to TPM Latios, chill out, hang around, and try not to piss off the mods. You keep up with that and you'll be fine

And screw you guys and waffles, I want some Belgium chocolate damnit!

-Sean

mr_pikachu
15th June 2006, 08:05 PM
Hey there, LatiosFreak! Welcome to TPM. I hope you enjoy your time here!

By the way, don't believe the people who say that Pokemon isn't a big thing here anymore. Believe me, there are still quite a few of us who are still fans as much as we were in 1998!

(And check out Fanfic! Come on, you know you want to!)

Crazy
15th June 2006, 08:07 PM
*coughfreshmeatcough* Anyway, welcome to the forums. I'm the coolest person here, as anyone will tell you, so stay on my good side and you may survive.....maybe. :afro:

Drago
15th June 2006, 10:13 PM
'sup yo, what's crackin. I just thought I'd duck my head in and say 'welcome to the TPM' because I found it amusing to be redundant with that phrase back in 2002. I think I would give all new members a metaphorical Ariados, too. I'm too kind.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here. I assure you, this forum is indeed cool. The colour scheme alone assures me of this.

Crazy Elf Boy
16th June 2006, 12:09 AM
Hey wats up Latiosfreak, I like latios to but i don't have yet :mad:. Yeh the forums pretty cool so just have a browse round

Speranza
17th June 2006, 10:51 PM
Hello as well. I am also new and was hoping for some advice other than stay on the the good side of mods and things like that. i could use all the help I need and maybe some more friends if that's possible. :laugh: :cheesy: :dance:

Zak
18th June 2006, 02:12 AM
Do they still ask the 13+ question on the SMF?

Anyways welcome.

Magmar
18th June 2006, 09:41 AM
Hey, welcome aboard!

ozhater1
18th June 2006, 11:03 AM
Welcome to TPM (I say that as if I'm some sort of huge veteran, lol) have a fun time...

phaedrus
18th June 2006, 11:33 AM
what a hunking pile of fresh produce.

welcome.

Kris
18th June 2006, 12:23 PM
To stay on the good side of the mods in this forum..

Make Raven Adonis Waffles

Give me cake :)

Welcome to the board!

Speranza
18th June 2006, 01:26 PM
Here's cake. And some waffles for Raven Adonis. I am also taking other orders.. feel free to ask and it will be done.

To stay on the good side of the mods in this forum..

Make Raven Adonis Waffles

Give me cake :)

Welcome to the board!

Silver Ledian
18th June 2006, 05:44 PM
Welcome to TPM, hope you enjoy the pokémon-related stuff.

Sceptile_Master
20th June 2006, 01:09 PM
Hey welcome enjoy all this place has to offer. Which thinking about it now is acually quite alot. Bot pokemon related and non pokemon related. I'm atm not very active in the pokemon sections at the moment (but I'm a big fan). That should change a small amount when I can find my damn DS lol (it has my emerald version in it. And it will majorly change when the new games come out. Obsession mwaha. Enjoy anyways.

darktyranitar
21st June 2006, 05:20 AM
Welcome to TPM, both of you!

If you want some fun, go and check the Poll/Club/Game site. And ASB too!