PDA

View Full Version : GAME : Infestation (M.A.)

Heald
17th June 2006, 07:14 AM
K, for mods, this is another TWG/AM/WT/Mirage spin-off.

Infestation

A foreign object hit the Nevada desert in the evening. It was transported to Area 51 for examination, but somehow an accident occurred and whatever was inside the object has escaped and killed all the scientists working on it.

The ‘alien’ as the soldiers have dubbed it has the power to infest and take control of a soldier’s body. The soldier will not look different and may act the same, but under close examination may act abnormally.

Area 51 has been put under lockdown. No one can get in or out. The objectives? For the unlucky soldiers – to hunt down and eradicate the alien threat. For the alien – to survive the witch hunt and escape to the outside world.

Daytime

The alien cannot operate in the open and so is vulnerable. All the soldiers (including those infested) collate their suspicions and at the end of the day one unlucky soul is executed and then the autopsy is performed, revealing whether they are alien or not.

Nighttime

The soldiers retire to their billets and sleep. However, the alien operates.

Humans

Private (First Class) – No abilities apart from a daytime vote.

(Staff) Sergeant – Has been delegated the role of interrogating the other soldiers. May send a message to the host every Nighttime to interrogate a soldier and find out their specific role (either Alien or Human).

(Sergeant) Major – The head of the soldiers and so has his own private security. If aliens attempt an attack during nighttime, he has a 50% chance to catch and kill one of the aliens.

Aliens

There is only one alien to start off with, but with his abilities, he can increase his brethren. Aliens operate as a whole – they can only perform one ability as a group once per nighttime. Only one alien needs to send a message on behalf of the group.

Infest – Send a message at nighttime. Will lay an egg that will infest another human of his choice. 100% successful for the first two infestations. After that, there is a 50% chance that the infestation will fail.

Kill – The aliens go out and kill. 25% chance of success if only one alien. 50% chance of success if two aliens. 75% chance of success if three aliens. If the attack fails, there is a 50% chance one of the aliens is caught and killed.

Due to the alien’s weak psychic link, he can only successfully maintain control of three alien hosts at a time. If there are more than three aliens, every nighttime there is a 50% chance one at random will try and wrest control from the alien, in which case the other aliens have no choice but to kill the host body.

Victory

The humans win if they eradicate all the alien’s hosts.

The aliens win if they outnumber the humans.

1 ) No voting neutral twice in a row
2 ) No vote except on first Daytime = 1 Doom
3 ) 3 Dooms = Automatic Death
4 ) No editting posts
5 ) Posting contents of PM = Automatic Death
6 ) Revealing your role publically = Automatic Death
7 ) Bold your votes please
8 ) Daytime and Nighttime are both 24 hours (roughly), so a full cycle is 48 hours (roughly)
9 ) Can corpses AKA dead players keep their comments to a minimum, and may under no circumstances give any players any help or advice.

Alive

Green Lanturn / (Alien/Sergeant)
Dark-San (Alien)
Crazy Elf Boy // (Private)
Weasel Overlord / (Alien)
Roy Karrde // (Private)

Dead

c0n5p1r4cy (Private)
Asilynne (Private)
Hyperness is a Good Thing (Private)
Magmar (Alien)
TheBlueAvenger (Alien)
ZCade0 (Private)
Ace64 (Major)
Vulpix.ck (Private)
Drusilla (Private)

ALIEN VICTORY!

+conspiracy+
17th June 2006, 07:53 AM
o0o this game has a little luck tied to it I see... this is gonna be fun

for now, I really dislike voting neutral, so I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say that

*reaches into the hat*

my vote goes to Green Lanturn because it is what he did to me :) only he got voted off, so I hope nobody takes me seriously :angel:

Crazy Elf Boy
17th June 2006, 08:50 AM
I vote for

*rolls dice*

TheBlueAvenger

Nothing personal i just don't want to vote neutral fisrt time round k, No hard feelings?

Magmar
17th June 2006, 08:52 AM
I'm going to vote for Conspiracy because killing people two first rounds in a row just isn't cool.

Dark-San
17th June 2006, 09:27 AM
[b][size=3]c0n5p1r4cy gets my vote since, she gets my suspicion for picking on Green Lanturn. As I had mentioned, first vote always spoils the fun.

Green Lanturn
17th June 2006, 11:55 AM
A very curious rendition of TWG Heald...I like it!

And as for getting my name pulled out of a hat, yeah right, last time that happened i got an unown trophy for it! :)

And as for voting, it was always said it takes 4 minimum votes to kill....well, there are four votes on the field, so someone will die, unless heald has any other ideas...so, I will not be responsible for another first turn death, and even more so, the death of conspiracy, who deemed it necessary to replicate what i did last game...you shall have exactly that apparently, even to the bitter end, so im keeping my hands clean of this one :)

Nuetral.

~GL

Zcade0
17th June 2006, 12:12 PM
c0n5p1r4cy, \for bandwagon's sake. That'd be fun if we killed the alien on the first round. Really short game possibilities here, a flaw in the planning of the game, no offence Heald.

Drusilla
17th June 2006, 12:17 PM
w00t, bandwagon... c0n5p1r4cy

Hey, I got you last time... not about to leave myself open to revenge!

Heald
17th June 2006, 12:19 PM
Yeah, obviously, but the chances of that happening are incredibly miniscule. I'm trying to iron out that flaw without encouraging neutral votes abound on the first round. I have a few ideas in mind. The rules will change next round for balance issues plus interesting additions...heh heh heh.

Ace64
17th June 2006, 12:31 PM
Yeah, the chances are really low, especially with no evidence. Talk about crap shoot.

cOn5p1r4cy. Spelling your name is hard.

+conspiracy+
17th June 2006, 06:35 PM
k thx dicks

was looking foward to actually playing this game, but I guess since I was a werewolf and we DIDN'T win the last game, everybody just doesn't want me in this one :)

EDIT: k doesn't really matter that I edited this, but...

[b][size=3]... she ...

umm, my gender is clearly represented with that nifty little symbol right above my post count :) didn't really think another post was necessary.

The Blue Avenger
17th June 2006, 07:24 PM
Hm. Neutral for now. I don't really see why everyone's going against conspiracy, considering he's only doing what GL did last game - he even states as such.

Dark Dragonite
17th June 2006, 08:03 PM
This game looks rad, I know I missed out on this round, but I'd love to join when there are open spots.
K Thx bai. :afro:

Dark-San
17th June 2006, 10:07 PM
k thx dicks

was looking foward to actually playing this game, but I guess since I was a werewolf and we DIDN'T win the last game, everybody just doesn't want me in this one :)

EDIT: k doesn't really matter that I edited this, but...

umm, my gender is clearly represented with that nifty little symbol right above my post count :) didn't really think another post was necessary.

[b][size=3]My mistake but I think one of the rules states that you cannot edit your post.

Hyperness is a Good Thing
17th June 2006, 11:22 PM
I'll be neutral this round. ^_~

Magmar
18th June 2006, 12:11 AM
[b][size=3]My mistake but I think one of the rules states that you cannot edit your post.

we've already had to tell him once, a fonguel.

+conspiracy+
18th June 2006, 06:53 AM
umm... yah, if you read into the post, it means that it doesn't matter that I edited my post because I'll be dead anyway :) and I felt that because of this, another post was highly unnecessary...

and just to clear things up, what exactly is a fonguel? :angel:

Heald
18th June 2006, 07:13 AM
I made the same mistake two games ago so I won't reprimand you. Just don't, er, do it again.

Not that you'll get a chance this round.

Dead

c0n5p1r4cy (Private)
Asilynne (Private) (requested she be removed from this game)

Two good men down. The sun goes down for Nighttime 1.

+conspiracy+
18th June 2006, 12:46 PM
alright, sicne its now official, good luck to all you non-alien peoples :)

Magmar
18th June 2006, 01:08 PM
and just to clear things up, what exactly is a fonguel? :angel:

Google for vaffanculo, I just spell it like I say it, I... live with Italian grandparents, lol.

Heald
18th June 2006, 01:11 PM
Also, adding rule about dead people keeping comments to a minimum. I don't mind you posting to say 'On noes I'm dead!' or 'Haha you're dead as well' but nothing like 'LoL XYZ is an alien I found out!' since corpses aren't actually very good detectives.

+conspiracy+
18th June 2006, 05:52 PM
o0o now I can swear in Italian... wait

O noes I'm dead!

sorry :)

Heald
19th June 2006, 06:41 AM
No one falls tonight.

Dead

None

And so begins Daytime 2.

Dark-San
19th June 2006, 07:36 AM
[b][size=3] I'm going neutral. Bwahhh first post of Day 2! ^.^

19th June 2006, 07:40 AM
*rolls a dice* Number 7... *counts* erm. Hello TheBlueAvenger. I seriously have nothing against ya. >.>

Drusilla
19th June 2006, 10:31 AM
Neutral for me, too...

The Blue Avenger
19th June 2006, 11:41 AM
Nothing against ya either, Hyperness, but it's an obligatory countervote.

Magmar
19th June 2006, 02:15 PM
Dice don't have 14 sides... o.O

I'll vote for Hyperness is a Good Thing for now... o.O

Ace64
19th June 2006, 04:08 PM
Meh...Hyperness. TBA's odd, but no alien...I think.

Vulpix.ck87
19th June 2006, 09:09 PM
A shot in the dark, i'll go with Drusilla. No harm done.

Crazy Elf Boy
19th June 2006, 09:30 PM
I shall go Nuetral as well

Green Lanturn
19th June 2006, 10:31 PM
Hmmm, a split vote....how fun!

Well....i shall vote for Drusilla...

as there really is no evidence right now, just evening the playing field right now...

~GL

Drusilla
20th June 2006, 01:46 AM
Haha... I assure you, I'm strange but of the terrestrial sort.

Meh, hey, if I get slaughtered, that means I have more time to feed my NWN addiction... I mean, help out in ASBRPG... *whistles*

Still neutral

Heald
20th June 2006, 07:02 AM
Dead

Hyperness is a Good Thing (Private)

The sun sets for Nighttime 2.

20th June 2006, 09:28 AM
/dead Lol...I wonder who is the real alien...spreading out its little fingers to infect people /dead

Heald
21st June 2006, 05:30 AM
Dead

None

And so begins Daytime 3.

Magmar
21st June 2006, 06:06 AM
I'm going to throw a vote out to Dark-San just because I hate voting neutral.

As the day progresses that vote will probably change.

Dark-San
21st June 2006, 06:21 AM
[b][size=3] Firstly I am an innocent 'PTE' who does nothing but goes with crowd and sometimes try to disassociate with the band-wagon knowing that they might harm innocents in the end.

Secondly IRL, I am a seargent who has the power to command corporals (CPL) and privates (PTE) around which I chose not to.

Thirdly if there is really an alien in the game, the alien would of course try their best to infect the most influential players in the game. And Magmar, you are one of them and a highly possible infected 'human'.

Hence overall, I will throw in my vote against Magmar for two simple reasons. One being a revenge vote as many people would see and second for my third pointer that I had emphasise. They might or might not agree with me and they could of course vote me out so it depends a lot on the remaining humans to figure for themselves out whether should they side me or Magmar.

Ace64
21st June 2006, 09:44 AM
Yeah, I'll go with Magmar too. We have one more night before the aliens have enough to do some killing, so voting neutral isn't really going to help.

Weasel Overlord
21st June 2006, 11:42 AM
[color=silver]Okay, I'm voting Magmar. Sorry bub...

Magmar
21st June 2006, 02:55 PM
but see, that's why I threw the vote out at you, Dark-San. I figured you'd already been infested, seeing as how you're one of the game's best strategists. I just initiate votes, I'm not that good, honestly o.O;

But just for this hate I'm keeping my vote on Dark-San XD;

Roy Karrde
21st June 2006, 03:49 PM
I'm going with Magmar too, just a feeling I have right now.

The Blue Avenger
21st June 2006, 06:12 PM
I'm going for Dark-San. That whole post seemed... well, really designed to throw people off. I really don't see what you being a seargent has to do with, um, anything. O_o

Drusilla
21st June 2006, 10:57 PM
Uhm, uhm... dammit, I dunno which to choose...
I'll go with Magmar just for the hell of it... But I think we're all going to die very soon...

Dark-San
21st June 2006, 11:17 PM
[size=3] Yeah actually when I got my role, I was too caught surprise. Seems like a demotion to me apparently =(.

but see, that's why I threw the vote out at you, Dark-San. I figured you'd already been infested, seeing as how you're one of the game's best strategists. I just initiate votes, I'm not that good, honestly o.O;

But just for this hate I'm keeping my vote on [b]Dark-San XD;

[b][size=3]Lets see, I am niether infested nor a good strategist. I was wondering on how do you come up with a conclusion for this, my record for the game in fact 2 straight loss coming into this game. Either way, I can now noticed three going up against me. Just nice it makes up the numbers so perfectly, One original alien and two infected players.

Ace64
21st June 2006, 11:21 PM
*cough* Dark-San always talks like that. No biggie.Funny. Everyone uses certain strategies...guess we'll find out soon enough.

The Blue Avenger
21st June 2006, 11:41 PM
Either way, I can now noticed three going up against me. Just nice it makes up the numbers so perfectly, One original alien and two infected players.

With all due respect, either you cannot count or you're trying to intentionally confuse people. Only two people have voted for you thus far.

Green Lanturn
22nd June 2006, 12:08 AM
Well i must say ive returned to some interesting melee...

I must say i have to agree with Dark-san on this one...Magmar has been a strong force in many-a-game...it would've been a good pick on the alien's part...

My instincts have been right the past two games(magmar being bad, and conspiracy being bad)...so i will go ahead and vote Magmar...

Sorry buddy, but last time not continuing my vote for you ended up with a bad-guys victory, i cant let that happen this round...and i do believe that you are evil...

Heh, and even though the roles are randomly picked, last time i chose dark-san over somebody else to kill...the bad guys won also....so yeah Magmar

~GL

Heald
22nd June 2006, 07:04 AM
Overwhelmingly,

Dead

Magmar (Alien)

But the victory is bittersweet as the sun goes down for Nighttime 3.

Dark-San
22nd June 2006, 07:08 AM
[b][size=3] Teh truth is out! Now we knows who is the next alien!

The Blue Avenger
22nd June 2006, 10:41 AM
Oh, come on. Like you've never had a hunch? I did -exactly- what you did - I accused someone who seemed suspicious to me. The only difference is that you ended up correct, while I... well, I don't know what you are. You keep saying that you're not an alien, but all we have is your word, so I dunno.

Ace64
22nd June 2006, 11:30 AM
Well, why would an alien start a vote against another?

Quick TBA! Make me not suspect you!!!11! lol. But with one down, who will be infected next?Fwahahahah..

The Blue Avenger
22nd June 2006, 11:40 AM
I dunno. To not seem suspicious themselves? This game isn't like the others, where there's only a limited amount of antagonists. Here, the alien could theoretically keep infesting new people while voting one or two off occasionally to shift the blame. In this game, you really cannot trust anyone - someone who is a normal private one day could be an alien the next, and someone who is an alien could break free of control. :|

But I see your point, and having two aliens voting against each other - both starting the respective bandwagons for each - seems incredibly unlikely. I guess either Dark-San's not an alien or that was really well choreographed, and the former seems most likely.

My apologies, then, Dark-San.

Heald
22nd June 2006, 05:25 PM
I have formulated a new set of rules for this game, making it a bit more like Axis Mundi, with more powers for the humans plus different breeds of Alien. They will be in place next game (provided you still want to play).

You will probably have to read them again once I post them, but the basic concept will be the same.

Drusilla
22nd June 2006, 09:28 PM
Heh... I don't know if I'll play next time... too much testosterone around here right now...

Heald
23rd June 2006, 06:43 AM
Dead

None

And so begins Daytime 4.

Dark-San
23rd June 2006, 06:52 AM
[b][size=3] TheBlueAvenger, not surprisingly.

Weasel Overlord
23rd June 2006, 06:54 AM
[color=silver]Also TBA. I'm not sure who to trust ><

Ace64
23rd June 2006, 09:25 AM
I dunno.*fidgets* The aliens grabbed someone else last night, since there were no kills, I suppose. Or they could've failed. What if they grabbed someone else?

Gahh..TBA, at least until someone else grabs my suspicions. Though I do think it was just a case of mistaken identity.

The Blue Avenger
23rd June 2006, 09:29 AM
>_< Can't say I wasn't expecting this. I don't even know who to vote for this round...

Erg... I guess... just neutral for now.

Ace64
23rd June 2006, 10:18 AM
Meh, I'm changing my vote. Call it suspicious if you like, but I don't really think he's guilty. He could've easily retaliated, or started a vote against you, Dark-San, but he didn't. You also could've been 'taken' last night, leaving you free to vote for TBA under suspicions from yesterday.I'm not sure how much I trust either of you.

I'm voting for Vulpix.chk.She voted for Drusilla, who so far, has only done neutral. Maybe it's nothing, but...I feel a bit more sure voting for her.

Green Lanturn
23rd June 2006, 12:24 PM
Hmmm, 3 to 1 right now...

The fact that nobody died last night, as Ace said most likely means somebody else was grabbed...TBA does seem the more likely candidate as an alien though, what with him voting along with magmar who turned out to be an alien.

Then again, it may just be coincidental, and the fact that nobody got voted for might mean we have "inactive" aliens...

Ill propose my vote to Vulpix.ck87 for right now...

It may change later on...i honestly dont know...

~GL

Roy Karrde
23rd June 2006, 10:54 PM
Right now I am reluctantly going for TBA. I say reluctantly becuase the last few times I have talked to Vulpix on MSN, she seemed too drunk for reasonable thought, so I doubt she could be too schemy to formulate any plans. As for TBA voting against Magmar, it could be possible that he wanted to throw them off the trail or something. To provide some misdirection to keep people from voting for him the next few rounds. Having a nice Allibi is always handy.

Drusilla
24th June 2006, 01:33 AM
Uhh... damn, well, the only semi-rational thought I'm having right now is along the lines of 'what the fuck am I doing up when I need to get up in a few hours for work?'... ~_~;;

If this was a real-life game, this would be the point where I'd pull out the machine guns and kill every last one of you suckers... Too many possibilities...

TheBlueAvenger, for lack of inspiration... sorry, dude... but if you're an alien, then I guess I'm not all that sorry... I dunno, I should go to bed, huh?

Heald
24th June 2006, 06:00 AM
Dead

TheBlueAvenger (Alien)
ZCade0 (Private) (Doomed out)

However, the stench of fear is still in the air. Nighttime 4 begins.

+conspiracy+
24th June 2006, 06:17 AM
only 1 alien left.. or two after tonight...

cmon Privates!!! /from hell

sounded weird ;) and omg check out these smileys I found down here :keke: :what: :dance: :ninja: :pirate: :xd:

Magmar
24th June 2006, 07:52 AM
/dead we have a pirate smiley?? sweeeeeeeeet! dead

The Blue Avenger
24th June 2006, 10:22 AM
</dead> Ah well, I had a good run. Good luck, brethren. ...ooh! There's cake in alien heaven! <dead>

Ace64
24th June 2006, 06:28 PM
You bastard!!! I trusted you!!

Okay, so we have two aliens left. When Mag died, there were two. Then, no deaths that night, so we could assume three again. Now, TBA died, leaving two. Best to give yourself room for error.

The Blue Avenger
24th June 2006, 06:30 PM
With all due respect, I never misled you. I never approached you about trusting me. I never said, either way, what I was.

Thanks nonetheless; you made my job easier. ;)

Crazy Elf Boy
24th June 2006, 11:05 PM
Sorry i haven't been on guys internet has been down lol

Heald
25th June 2006, 02:30 AM
Dead

I ended this Nighttime early because I have to go out, but Daytime will end roughly 1600 GMT tomorrow.

Dark-San
25th June 2006, 04:59 AM
[b][size=3] 2 aliens? >.< I'm on a roll here!

Ace64, 'cause it seems that he and TheBlueAvenger had some sort of connection together.

Ace64
25th June 2006, 03:37 PM
I voted for Magmar, remember? And I haven't helped kill any humans..you're on the wrong track here, bud. The only connection between TBA and me is the 'A' in our names. I'm staying Neutral for now. That way, if you still choose to vote me off, it'll give other people an idea..

Weasel Overlord
25th June 2006, 04:38 PM
[color=silver]Yeah, I'm gonna go neutral too. Not enough evidence for me to vote either way...

Drusilla
26th June 2006, 12:21 AM
Neutral for me as well...

Crazy Elf Boy
26th June 2006, 01:56 AM
Hey guys my net has been down for a while, since i voted Nuetral last time.

I shall vote for Green Lanturn

(Nothing personal, I just don't have any idea who the aliens are.......yet)

Heald
26th June 2006, 11:28 AM
Dead

Ace64 (Major)
Vulpix.ck (Private) (Doomed out)

Nighttime 5 begins...

Ace64
26th June 2006, 11:35 AM
[dead] That should be enough evidence *cough* Where the hell is everybody?

Drusilla
26th June 2006, 02:35 PM
*muffled under pillow* Hiding in their bunks...

Roy Karrde
26th June 2006, 04:19 PM
Well I'm at Disney World, but in this game I guess I am hiding under my bunk.

Crazy Elf Boy
26th June 2006, 04:22 PM
I am doing nothing.

But in the game, I am trying to get some sleep so woulds yous all be quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :what:

Green Lanturn
26th June 2006, 06:49 PM
Damnit! I was gonna post this morning in my hurry before work, and i guess i missed the post button.....

Oh well...one doom, and it wouldnt have made a difference anyway, just a retaliatory vote towards CEB...

oh well, *hides in bed*

~GL

Ace64
26th June 2006, 08:49 PM
*sigh*

Dru, I recognize your avatar! NWN rocks! *squeal*

..Er, hopefully next game we'll have a bit more to play around with.

[/dead]

Drusilla
26th June 2006, 11:12 PM
NWN>* ^_^

*throws shoe at CEB*

Crazy Elf Boy
27th June 2006, 07:25 AM
Thats ok Green lanturn I already have 2 dooms

Heald
27th June 2006, 09:08 AM
Dead

Drusilla (Private)

And so begins Daytime 6.

Heald
27th June 2006, 10:11 AM
Whoops, made a cock-up. Which means...

Dead

Crazy Elf Boy (Private)
Roy Karrde (Private)

And the winners are :

Weasel Overlord (Alien)
Green Lanturn (Alien/Sergeant)
Dark-San (Alien)

Woo. Sorry for making the aliens ridiculously overpowerful, this won't be an issue next game (hopefully) and the rules have gone under a major overhaul. In other news, the next game will begin in the next two or three days, but it will be up on Friday by the latest hopefully (provided I don't get too drunk at the end-of-exam celebrations).

Also, those that doomed out or were about to doom out will be removed next game. So the prospective list of players next time is :

Green Lanturn
Dark-San
Crazy Elf Boy
Weasel Overlord
Roy Karrde
c0n5p1r4cy
Asilynne
Magmar
TheBlueAvenger
Ace64
Drusilla
Dark Dragonite

Dark Dragonite
27th June 2006, 10:21 AM
w00t, I'm excited about this game!!

Magmar
27th June 2006, 10:50 AM
Sounds good!

Plantae
27th June 2006, 12:15 PM
My hiatus continues for one more round. I will be willing to play or host the game after that.

Weasel Overlord
27th June 2006, 02:38 PM
[color=silver]I'm on holiday from Friday to the Saturday after, so you'll have to count me out of the next game, unfortunately.

Wow... the first one of these games I haven't been a part of... O.o *throws horns* HARRRRDDDCORREEEE!!!

ahem... I mean, indeed.

Green Lanturn
27th June 2006, 06:47 PM
font=comic sans ms]Well, Alien victory...cant honestly say im too excited even though i should be...

I agree that the aliens were VERY overpowerful this game..cause unless the alien was hit right away, he could jsut keep spreading...

Perhpas some sort of Vigilante role for the Soldiers?

I dont know, i guess we'll see when the edited rules come out...

But im still in....ALWAYS!!

lol, till next game!

~GL[/font]

Magmar
27th June 2006, 07:11 PM
Or maybe a Guardian Angel for the Privates??

Dark Dragonite
27th June 2006, 07:27 PM
maybe Major or sargeant can't be infested... and if the alien picks one of them, 50% chance of being caught.

Drusilla
27th June 2006, 08:40 PM
Why did I get killed? ;_;

No love... I like the idea of a vigilante, though.

Crazy Elf Boy
27th June 2006, 10:59 PM
Yay i hope the next game is even better than the one we just played.

Dark-San
27th June 2006, 11:27 PM
[b][size=3] *Privates, Attention!*

Yes Green Lanturn bro, not just overpowered but way too overpowered! I was infested on the day that I exposed Magmar to end his evil doings. Muhahaha! I was wondering though, why choose me when you know very well that my next vote would be TheBlueAvenger?

Okay no more choosing, I will be the seargent for the next round! *At ease!*

Drusilla
27th June 2006, 11:51 PM
*throws other shoe at Dark-San* Get on MSN

Hey now, I was a sergeant two years ago; once a soldier, always a soldier. ROTC 4 life!

The Blue Avenger
28th June 2006, 12:13 AM
Dark-San: We chose you -because- we knew that you would go for me, hence removing suspicion from you.

Green Lanturn
28th June 2006, 12:40 AM
Dark-san and myself were under the radar as far as being suspect...and we knew if dark-san attacked TBA and got him killed, that would alleviate all suspicion towards him especially...

Heh, I got infected just because i interoggated magmar the same night he got infected and found out he was human...because the "alien egg doesnt take effect till the day"...

Thus, in chats with magmar, my position was revealed, and the sergeant of this game was moved over to the bad gus side...which took away EVERYTHING the good guys had going for them...

The humans definately need another role or two...and the probability of success for the alien infestations needs to go down a bit, at least in my opinion...

Oh, and Dark Dragonite, what you said is basically already in place, the Major, Ace in this past game, has a 50% chance of avoiding night effects, and a 50% chance of revealing the alien who attacked him...

But as Ace was killed per day vote, that didnt matter....

Oh well, leave it to heald for the re-made second round...

And Drusilla...do i need to break out my shoes!....*ducks under pillow*

And Dark-san, if your the sergeant for the next round, does this mean i got a promotion? lol...

~GL

28th June 2006, 05:57 AM
Yay new game! ^_^ hope I won't die so early anymore ;.;

Dark-San
28th June 2006, 06:22 AM
And Dark-san, if your the sergeant for the next round, does this mean i got a promotion? lol...

~GL

[b][size=3] Nah you will get a demotion, hopefully a corporal! ^.~

Dark-San: We chose you -because- we knew that you would go for me, hence removing suspicion from you.

[b][size=3]I never wanted to go to the alien side. >.< I am not good at this 'betrayal' stuff so taking up this alien role is something new!

*throws other shoe at Dark-San* Get on MSN

Hey now, I was a sergeant two years ago; once a soldier, always a soldier. ROTC 4 life!

[b][size=3]*Eats shoe* I wanted to get on MSN but I am in the office. So there is really no way I could get access to MSN using a secure PC. Also we are not talking about girl scouts here, keke....

At the moment, Heald already got some roles assigned for the privates namely the medic and the sniper. As in Axis Mundi, the Guardian Angel and the Vigilante respectively. He should try out the same roles but probably will throw in better roles such as the guard, technician, signaller, rifleman, armourer and lastly the commando.

Heald
28th June 2006, 06:24 AM
[b][size=3]At the moment, Heald already got some roles assigned for the privates namely the medic and the sniper. As in Axis Mundi, the Guardian Angel and the Vigilante respectively. He should try out the same roles but probably will throw in better roles such as the guard, technician, signaller, rifleman, armourer and lastly the commando. Not exactly, but you're on the right lines. All will be revealed soon...heh heh heh.

Drusilla
28th June 2006, 11:50 PM
*eats GL's shoes*
Nope, problem solved. ^_^

*eats Dark-san's shoes*

I was in Girl Scouts, as well, but no, I was in Army ROTC. Bleeeeeh!

Dark-San
29th June 2006, 10:01 AM
[b][size=3]Army ROTC? Heh, what is that? 0.o"

Eitherway, you can't have my shoes since I am having my boots on instead.

*Looks at military uniform* *Sighz*

I have 3 more weeks before I am officially on a long leave from duties. ^.^

@Heald~ Bro, can we have different variations instead of the usual 'Guardian Angel' or the 'Vigilante'? If not, it would make this game no different from what we have at Axis Mundi!

Dark Dragonite
29th June 2006, 10:54 AM
The Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) is a training program of the United States armed forces present on college campuses to recruit and educate commissioned officers. It is designed as a college elective, and studies focus on leadership development, problem solving, strategic planning, and professional ethics.

Heald
29th June 2006, 11:01 AM
Dark-San - there are similar roles but there are also brand new roles too.

Crazy Elf Boy
29th June 2006, 11:07 AM
Yay new roles please tell what they are.

:angel:

Magmar
29th June 2006, 03:59 PM
your face is a new role.

Ace64
29th June 2006, 07:51 PM
So, is this spam yet?

Drusilla
29th June 2006, 11:14 PM
Well, I was technically in JROTC, I guess... it's the same exact program, just in high school... I know a lot of people who went into the forces after graduation without going through boot camp and having the pay and benefits of soldiers who had been serving for several years... it's pretty cool, if you can take it. I'm just too lazy... plus, if anyone made me a soldier, I'd go out and massacre whomever we're fighting. Honor my ass, I'd just be out there to own people!