PDA

View Full Version : Holy Darkness: The Legendary Weapons ( LSU's aren't welcome... sry) STARTS!!!!

Skyline127
27th March 2003, 03:56 PM
This story evolved into something more on another forum. Accually, one of the most succsesful threads ever. What happened was a great story, I just thought it would make a great RPG. Enough babble, lets get started ^^;;

|~~|Plot|~~|
There were 8 ( will be changed acording to amount of people who signed up) legendary weapons once formed. They were mighty, indestructable. All the great warriors wanted to wield one, to make them more powerful, stronger. The kingdom they were welded in, was Kaylana. They used thier powerful weapons to a great extent. At first...the side effects wer unnoticed by the towns people. But, as the magic and power of the weapons were used more and more, and evil took thier body, thier soul. The mighty warriors seemed invulnerable. They made the front line, they never died in war.

But one day, the weapons gave of their glowing power. It glowed so great during one war, that the only not to notice were the warriors wielding them. They glowed so brightly, but combined made a dark esence. So dark, so evil that the light wasn't containable. It destroyed the surrounding land, the entire world seemed to be wrecked, yet the only people who died, were the enemy soldiers.

The light was reconized, and with that all other kingdoms and townspeople were struck in horror. They bowed down to the kingdom Kaylana. Kaylana had then taken control. The world was given to them. No one stood up, no one called out.

It's now 50 years later, Kaylana still ruled the earth. The powerful 8 had not grown older or weaker, thier magical weapons prefevted it. Kaylana grew more powerful though. The entire kingdom turned evil. It gew and grew, more powerful soldiers, it was unstopable.

But tired of the 8 rulers, one kingdom, Trianta, welded 8 ( again, will be changed on amount of signups) new weapons. Instead of darkness, tehy were made out of light. Thier light shined as large as the darkness. But it was kept secret, and 8 ( will be chnaged!) powerful fighters were chosen. They were given the weapons and sent on a journey to restore earth to a healthy state and let people choose thier own choices.

Allright! Lets get the signup forum now ^^;;

|~~|Signup form|~~|
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Clothes: ( could be included in looks)
History ( Optional):
Weapon of light used: (Medival stuff, ya know)
Weapon Shine: ( Each of the holy wepaons has a separate color shine, If yours is taken, choose another)
Other:

My sign up form just to give you an idea is:
Name: Sky Redwing
Gender M
Personality: Confident overall, he never gives up. If his freinds are hurt somehow, he'll get that guy ( or girl). But when he is just relaxing, he'll use sarcasm, tell jokes. It's all there.
Looks and Clothes: Here (http://gecko.gc.maricopa.edu/~ejgonza2/neverendingsky.JPG)
History(optional) : Is an X-soldier. Quit because Kaylana was too powerful to ever beat. He seemed to have given up. But it was for another reason...
Weapon of Light Used: Gunblade
Weapon Shine: White
Other: Nada...

Alrighty then, lets start!

(/~~Sky~~\)
I was walking in the park of the town. The wind was blowing lightly and teh sun was shinging. A day to be cherished, ever since Kaylana had ruled it was ussually dark. But were far away from the kingdom, it seems the closer you were the more effective the darkness had become. I shuddered at the tought of how horrible it would be to live there.

" Sir!" A guard spoke in the park. I looked up, to my surprise he was speaking to me.
" No, Sky. Sky Redwing." I said silently. I hated being called Sir, it reminded me of those times back when I was in war. The hatred and death.
" I know, Si- Sky, we need you..." He said almost studering. I wasn't planning on going back to the kingdom again. I turned around and started walking the other way. " Wait, it's more important than you think."

The wind picked up and my shirt waved in the wind. " Then what is it?" I asked not looking at the guard still.
" Your strength has seemed to be unmatchable in war. We are not asking you to be in our war...but we want you to fight your own." The guard said almost frantic. I heard the sound of metal being pulled out of it's sheeth, I turned around to see a gleaming gunblade giving off a light white esence. The metal glowed much more than my old rugged one. There wasn't even a scratch on it.

" W-" I was speachless. And the guard knew my question.
" Whats it for you say? It's our only way to stop Kaylana." He pushed it near me. I grabbed the handle and looked at the shining revolver handle. As the magical esence of the weapon flowed into me I immediatly knew what it was for. I looked up.
" Thanks..." I said to the guard, but he was gone...

PrincessAdina
27th March 2003, 04:08 PM
Name: Roxanne "Roxy" Jones
Personality: Roxy is rather sweet, yet determined. She loves to fight, and almost never loses. She doesn't like to give up, and when made to, one would have to almost shoot her to get her to give up...
Looks: Clicky-ness (http://www.flygirlphoto.com/promoshots/promosix.htm)
Clothes: Baggy black jeans, a black sleeveless belly shirt and black boots ((woo..))
History: TBA
Weapon of light used: Yer basic sword
Weapon Shine: Blue
Other: Has a thing... for Rob Nightshade (^_^)

Roxy Jones
~^~^~^~

I shoved my hands deep into the pockes of my jeans. My old sword banged my leg as I walked. Sighing, I looked up at the Kingdom. For some reason, I liked to hang around it.. I really didn't know why, honestly.

I was whacked in the back of the head with something very hard, "Hey!" I yelled, spinning around, "Who the f**k threw that?!" I noticed a guard of some sort standing there, looking at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Why did you throw that at me?"

"Just trying to get your attention, Maim.." He replied.

"Roxy... call me Roxy, will you?" I said, crossing my arms, "What is it that you want?"

"Uhm.. M--- err.. Roxy, we.. kinda need you.."

"Oh hell no.." I replied, holding up my hands, "I may like to fight, but I ain't going back there.."

"No.. see, this is rather... important.."

I stood, listing as he gave this rather long story on what I was supposed to do, "Alright then.." I looked over out of the corner of my eye, I saw a wierd blue light, "Ah, now who is doing---- that.." I blinked as I saw a brand new sword glowing in Royal Blue light. I smirked, "Oh yay.."

lugia_2000
27th March 2003, 06:01 PM
Name: Rob Nightshade
Personality: Kinda annoying to some cause his mind is always on the opposite sex, he's incredibly daring and funny, and he's always up to something. However, if you don't know him, he's more of an anti-social type guy. He's fun to be around, yet at times is just plain cold, and seems like the biggest arse in the universe.
Looks: Allright, well, hes got sorta longish brown hair that comes down to just above his eyes, but is shorter in the back and sides, brown eyes, is about 5'11", and has semi-tan skin.
Clothes: He wears some weeeeird crap...His shirt is black with a red dragon on it, and one sleeve is long and the other is short. On the arm with the short sleeve, he wears a guantlet. His pants are black and cargo-y, with the right leg short and the left leg normal length. On the short end, he wears a silver peice of leg armor. He's got blackish boots and wears a grey headband.
History ( Optional): Well, he was sort of an expert mercenary soldier, among the best ever. He lived on the outskirts of town alone for some time, until finding his weapon of light however.
Weapon of light used: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery...70168&members=1 that completely awesome sword i drew.
Weapon Shine: Black...(hey, there are black lights)
Other: KUPO!!...and he kinda devlops a thing for Roxy. (hey, you can't expect me to take out kupo...)

Rob
~~~~

Another calm day on the outskirts of Trianta...not much was un-ordinary about today...it was just like every other one. Waiting in my small house for someone to hire me as a mercenary or body guard or something.

I began to kindle a fire in the pit outside of my abode, when a dim figure could be seen on the horizon. I shielded my eyes and gave a wave. He acknowledged it and waved back with a yell, though I couldn't make out what he was saying. In a few minutes he had reached my property...he had a large, tattered sack slung over one shoulder, and was dressed formally in grey, the traditional Triantan military uniform.

"Master Nightshade, I presume?" He asked.
"Uh, yeah. What can I do for you?" I responded.
"We need you to fight with us." He said. He pulled from his pocket a small purse of gold.
"Hmmm...allright. Hand over the cash." I demanded, a glint in my eye. He hastilly did as told. I counted up the money...three thousand...four thousand...five thousand...six thousand coins!!! Was this guy friggen crazy?!
"Allright. You got a deal." I said, a wide grin upon my face. He suddenly pulled from his sack what seemed like the most bizzare sword I had ever seen...it was covered in odd symbols, and a flail was on the back end of the hilt, adjacent to the hand guard. I studied it for a long, hard moment, taking time to notice the swirling black orb in the butt ( X_X ) as well as the black aura that surrounded it.
"...Wha-what's this for?" I asked, dumbstruck. I dared not take my eyes off the sword. There was no response.

I gazed upward. The man was gone...there was no trace of him, nor any evidence he had ever been near my home...

Skyline127
27th March 2003, 07:15 PM
Trianta...Nto Kaylana. KAYLANA IS BAD!!! ok... so yeah. Edit your post plz, you can't live on the outskirts of Kaylana...

Anjana's Halo
27th March 2003, 08:51 PM
Name: Yaminah Hemlock
Personality: She's fairly bubbily and optimistic, often doing things on a whim. She can be calm and serious, but doesn't bother a great deal of the time. She enjoys her privacy and often perfers to be out of the spotlight.
Looks: Her long red hair is tied into a loose braid that hangs down her back, and when touched by light gives off golden highlights. She stands around 5' 4". Her eyes are hazel. She has an eight-point star tatooed on her left hand. She's very skinny and flat-chested.
Clothes: Green slipper-like shoes, large khaki pants that actually seems more like a skirt since the legs are so wide, and a loose green t-shirt. She often wears a long rust-red sash as a headband.
History: No one really knows about her past, probably because no one ever bothered asking. She arrived in Trianta one day and offered her assistance. She was accepted and soon proved her skills in fighting, which uses more speed than strength.
Weapon of light used: A halberd (ax-like weapon)
Weapon Shine: Lemony Yellow
Other: She has a weird accent that seems slightly British. The weirdest part about the accent is that she can't seem to say L's. They come out sounding like a soft R. (heehee, I like quirks)

Yaminah Hemlock
I was running, as I did every evening. Running cleared my mind and allowed me to focus more easily, as well as keeping me in top form. In Trianta, there were acres of open land. It seems they were placed there for one purpose: to serve as my running ground. After I moved away from the main city, feeling like I was just too far in the spotlight because of my fighting abilities, I became a nomad. Walking through the day, running in the evening, and camping wherever I decided to stop. I enjoyed that life, almost as much as I enjoyed running.

I was just starting to feel that familiar burn in my legs when I saw a sillouette ahead of me. It seemed to appear out of nowhere. I continued running until I stood in front of a man dress in the formal grey of the Trianta army. While I stopped and caught my breath, he spoke. "Are you Lady Yaminah?"

I held back a small laugh. Lady. That's what they called me after I proved my skill in fighting and refused to join their army. "Yes, that's me. This must be important if you came out to this prace to tark."

He kept a straight face, even ignoring my accent. Interesting, for most people here gawked a bit at that. "Do you remember the promise you made before you left?" he asked, serious, rigid.

"That I would offer my assistence, if it didn't invorve joining the army." I gave a small shake of my head. "You can't beat Kayrana, not that way."

"We understand you're reluctence on that. However, we ask that you help in another way, in your own way, even." I would have asked what the hell he was babbling about, when he pulled out something from behind his back that took my breath away.

How he hid it, I will never know. It was a halberd, with a pole almost as tall as me. Just from it's looks I knew it wasn't just a clunky blade needing great strength to move. It was designed for agile swings, for speed. It was surrounded by a yellow glow Mesmerized, I took it and held it, feeling how natural it was in my grasp, like an extension of my arm that I just realized was there. As I held it, I suddenly knew what it was, and what it was for. It scared me immensly, but also filled my with some strange joy.

It took several minutes for me to realize I was alone.

The_Arbitrator
27th March 2003, 09:52 PM
Name: Serge Lenar
Personality: Will express his opinion on how to do things after he has thought it through, listens to other people but usually does it his way anyway, doesn't like being joked at...
Looks: about 6', Deep green eyes, two scars on his face (both on his left cheek) Brown hair moptop anime style
Clothes: dark green baggy pants, black boots, black shirt, also has a dark green Gi top and white pants with sandals to go along as well. (Kenshin style clothes)
History ( Optional): His parents were both killed when trying to resist the government of Kaylana, He escaped and was presumed dead when the pursuers found a bloodied shirt in a nearby forest known to have some bad creatures in there… he did survive and studied various ancient forms of swordsmanship and current forms he has mastered a few of the ancient ones.
Weapon of light used: Two Tachi's (they are Japanese style swords)
Weapon Shine: Green
Other:lives in a former Dojo(only resident)

~Serge~

Sunny. It was rarely ever sunny in this country. I was dressed in my green gi top and white samurai style pants. I slipped on my sandals and walked into the woods behind my house. I walked for a while until I came to my quiet spot. It was where a small steam joined a small pond. This seemed like the only place of rest and solitude for myself.

I sat down and relaxed for a moment before I heard something I was up in a flash looking around.

"whoa easy there. Are you Serge Lenar?" asked a woman. she was shorter than me, but she was dressed in what looked like a military uniform.

"and if I am?" I replied, "look I'm not interested in joining the army I already told you people that twenty times by now."

She jumped down of the rock she was on and came over. "I am not asking you to serve in the army I am asking you to protect the people, using these." as she said that she brought out two Tachi's from behind her and handed them to me.

I turned around and looked at them glimmering in the sheaths. I drew one out partially and a brighter green glow was coming from the blade. I turned back around to thank her, but she had vanished...

RaZoR LeAf
28th March 2003, 02:12 AM
Name: Carlson Rosun
Personality: Catious of many things, he wont rush into anything without thinking it over first. Loyal to those he knows, he wont give up on anyone no matter how bad the odds are. Handles his negative emotions well, grief, anger, fear, hate.
Looks: Tall, about 6'1", with thick black ahir quite long, down to his shoudlers. An average complextion, not dark, yet not pale, mottled with small scars. Wears a dark sepia pair of baggy trousers, tucked over heavy black boots at the shin. Leather belt with a bronze buckle. A brown tunic, with one sleeve tied off in a knot at the shoulder (see history). A deep dark brown chain mail over the tunic, and a brown leather glove on his hand.
History: A training soldier for Trianta, he was a dab hand with the whip, so he was sent to the front line. On a training expidition near the Kaylana borders, his group was attacked and mostly killed. A few survived, but not without the scars to show for it. Carlson's left arm was severed and lost in the fight. He learnt to deal with the loss, and trained harder. Now, skilled in one handed combat and very skilled with a whip, he plans to put an end to the domination of Kaylana.
Weapon of light used: Whip
Weapon Shine: Bronze
Other: If you haven't already guessed, Carlson's left arm was severed in battle. He only has one arm.

Carlson Rosun (m)

The last few rays of the sun were shining out over the hills, creating a light red dusky sky. Beautiful. I grabbed a rag and wiped the sweat from across my face, chest and back. I had been working out, keeping the strength in my arm up to standard. I pulled my shirt back on, and re-fastenend my armor. Unhooking my whip from it's place on my belt, I cracked the slender weapon into the branches of the tree, snapping a tiny branch and allowing a single red apple to fall into my palm.

Before I could take a bite, i suddenly became aware of footsteps crunching through the grass behind me, and a shadow falling over my veiw.

"Carlson."

I didn't turn around. Not yet. The voice was ominous, not here nor there. Who ever it was standing behind me knew my name. It wasn't a question, it was a statement. He asked for me directly. His voice was empty, totally without emotion. I don't know anyone like this.

"Carlson Rosun."

I took a bite of the apple and chewed thoughtfully. This could be dangerous. I wish these things didn't happen to me, it's not like I ask for them.

"Carlson Ros..."
"I heard you." I interrupted him. "Who are you?" I didn't turn around.

"Who I am is of no importance at the moment."

Yeah. No importance to you maybe, but I happen to feel it is. I reached down for my whip only to find it wasn't there. I spun around instantly to find a tall man, his face shadowed under a hooded robe, holding my weapon in his fist.

Carlson. This weapon is no longer of any use to you,"

"I'll decide when i want to give up weapons thank you.."

"THIS weapon is of much greater value to you."

The man held out with his other hand, another whip. It was longer by far than my own, made of a strong leather, hundreds of tiny strands all intertwined together. Without even thinking I took to weapon from him. I held it in my hand and a strange feeling overwhelmed me. I turned away for a second, and cracked the whip out. As it came to it's point and rattled the sky with it's defening cry, a light washed over it, lighting it up in a metallic bronze.

"Amazing!" I cried, laughing at the magnificance of the weapon.

"Kaylana's time is at an end. It will fall, and you will be there to see it."

"What..?" I was confused by the riddling comment of the stranger, but when I turned to confront him, there was no sign of him anywhere. I was in an open field, there was no where he could hide, he was simply.. gone.

It was at this time I realised the sun had set, and the moon was lighting my face. I shook off the uneasy feeling, collected my things and returned to the city.

Gideon Ferrell
28th March 2003, 03:49 AM
Name: Known as Akiro, real name is unknown
Personality: Quiet and Mysterious. Akiro talks when needed and only talks a lot when he is comfortable around somebody. He's always willing to help and is a very nice guy. Akiro is also extremely brave and would do anything for anybody in trouble. Trust is a big issue with him though, and he's very careful who he trusts.
Appearance: Akiro has long black hair that goes straight down to his chest. He has fiery red eyes and wears a long, black-sleeved shirt, with foreign red letters going up the sleeve of each arm. His pants are long, black, and baggy, and he wears a long black cloak, with a hood that covers his face in shadow when he wears it. Akiro also has black sneakers and wears a gold necklace around his neck, with a foreign charm at its end.
History: Mostly Unknown. He's a secret to all that have met him. All that is known about him is that he travels the world fighting and helping people, searching for something which is unknown...
Weapon of Light Used: A Mysterious Sword
Weapon Shine: Gold
Other: Kaylana has something that he wants...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting at the top of a hill in the fields of the town, looking up at the moon, which lit the sky brightly. The wind grabbed my hair and pulled it back, letting it float in the breeze. It was a bit chilly for this time of year, but I liked it. The cold made me forget the heat of battle. I began to think about everything that had happened this last year, and began to wonder if things would ever get better. If I would ever get from Kaylana what they took from me. Suddenly, I saw a shadow looming over me. I quickly jumped forward and turned around, looking over at the man that had taken me by surprise, which was no easy task.

"Where the hell did you come from?" I asked curiously, still not able to believe that someone had snuck up on me.

"Akiro, we need your help," the figure asked slowly, keeping the same straight face the whole time.

"Need me for what? Who are you?" I asked once again, not liking the way he was leaving questions unanswered.

"Who I am is of no importance. What I need you for is," he answered sternly, as he seemed to not even blink. I noticed that the wind that was sending my hair in different directions wasn't affecting him at all. The wind wasn't touching him. "We need you to take down Kaylana, which is an opportunity you've been waiting for for a very long time, isn't that right?"

I almost didn't believe it. He wanted me to take down Kaylana. To take down a dynasty. I knew I couldn't do it alone, and so did he. He must have talked to others. He must have an army chosen. This is the chance I've been waiting for.

"This is yours," he said as he pulled a sword out from behind him, handing it to Akiro. The sword was very long, with strange writing covering it. Also there was a gold tint to it, allowing it to shine brightly in the darkness. "Do you accept?"

I didn't no what to say. On the one hand, this is something that I need to do. I need to get into Kaylana and take back what is rightfully mine. Yet on the other hand, something didn't seem right. There was something I wasn't being told. But I knew what I had to do, and why.

"I accept," I said as I looked down at my sword, glaring at the writing that covered it. I then looked up and noticed that I was alone, with the mysterious man having disappeared. I slowly sat back down and looked up at the full moon, wondering if I'd ever see another one again.

RaZoR LeAf
6th April 2003, 12:33 PM
Carlson Rosun (m)

As I settled down to sleep, I took the newly harnessed whip in my hand. My room was practically pitch black from the dark of night, but the bronze light that shone from the weapon as I gripped it lit the room so brightly that I was forced to drop te whip incase it rose suspicions outside in the castle courtyard.

I sighed, and took off my shirt. I ran two fingers across the scar on my left shoulder. It was where my arm was severed in battle so long ago. Of late the scar had began to tingle, every so slightly at first, but now it was as if my arm was still there, but numb. I lay down and try to go to sleep.

"Everybody, get back, it's an ambush!!" cried the leading officer before a steel arrow cut through his skull, pinning him to a tree. The rest of the team and I rushed back through the woods, in an attempt to make it back to Trianta territory before it was too late.

For some it already was. I turned back to see Kaylana troopers in pursuit, killing most of the others as they failed to keep up.

"Quick, everyone across this gorge!" One of the boys ahead cried. There was a brittle tree covering the huge gap between the two sides of the gorge, where wild and vicious water flowed beneath.

As i approached, more of the men were being killed behind me, in the most brutal ways. Alongside me another boy was still running, his hand covering his face as blood ran freely from a wound that totally skewerd his eye. Brave to still be running despite a terrible injury, he deserves all the respect he can get, should any of us survive this.

As we reached the log, i let the wounded boy cross first, barely 4 people were on the other side when the tree broke. With the Kaylana troops gaining quickly, I had little option of where to go. Taking out my whip, i snapped it around a branch above me, and kicked off the ground, using it to swing myself towards the other side.

I missed of course, but managed to catch onto the edge of the gorge with one hand. As the others tried to pull me up, a sword flew from no where, cutting my left arm straight off. The pain didn't even strike me at first, it was as if my body simply switched off.

With no way to cross without effort the Kaylana made a retreat back to their castle, taking trophies from the dead as they went.

Barely 6 of us returned that day, from an expidition of 30. I had lost an arm, the boy infront of my had lost an eye. Two men had lost so much blood they were practically dead already. One man's legs had been snapped, and was forced to push himelf around in a chair fitted with wheels.

Kaylana had a lot to answer for.

I woke up with a jolt. I hadn't dreamt of that day in years, why does it plauge me now? I looked down at my scar. The tingle had gone, completely vanished. I looked back at the whip. It seemed to glitter a bronze light as I stared at it. What did the mysterious man say again?

"Kaylana's time is at an end. It will fall, and you will be there to see it."

Perhaps he was right. I decided that tomorrow I would set out to find anyone who would join me in a quest to bring Kaylana to it's knees.

Topaz
9th April 2003, 04:40 AM
|~~|Signup form|~~|
Name: Kolace
Personality: Cool and detirmined, she rarely cares what happens to you, as long as she gets out alive. She's is ruthless when it comes to get what she wants and is one major offensive, reckless.
Looks: This (http://groups.msn.com/RPGPersonas/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=14)
Clothes: ( could be included in looks)
History: She used to be the weapons master of one of the rulers, widely respected for her skills. Of course she despised her masters but was there because its better to keep your friends close and enemies closer. When opportunity knocked she answered.
Weapon of light used: The Vega Amarni (http://groups.msn.com/SMRequests3/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=13), a scythe
Weapon Shine: Raven Blue
Other: She also knows a lot about each ruler.

Kolace
With ease I slid back in to a cat stance, the pronged sai swords twirling rhythmically around my fingers as I stared down my opponent. The youth scrambled to his feet panting and puffing, pulling his double sided sword into a guard. I winked contemptuously at him, without a though he would have been impaled on the sharp point of my weapon.
In a rage he lunged, slashing upwards with ignorant fury. I ducked under the sword, snipping strands from my long raven blue hair floating to the ground and catching the blade in an eloquet trap and snap technique. The ring of metal echoed through the castle courtyard and tinkle to the ground in musical tones. The shards glittered in the starlight.
"Y-y-you," he stuttered letting fall his useless hilt, gazing in disbelief from me to the fallen weapon.
"Enough," I snapped thoroughly irratated. My student swept the sword into the folds of his clothing and hurried humiliated out of sight. The rest of them whispered between themselves, sulking and stewing.
"Get out of my sight!" I barked angrily. "And if any of you want to challenge my authority in this court, you better stand up to your boasts!"
They scuttled out of site, looking over their shoulder at the deranged weapons master of Susen Castle. I spat on the stones of this hated place. I didn't belong here.
You're right, you don't...
"Who's out there!" I growled spinning around to look for the source of the voice, the sai's flashing in the sun
The voice tinkled with gentle male laughter. That puny earth weapon will do nothing to me, nor to these opressors you call your master. Take it!
An esplosion of light dazzled across my vision, a hot white lightning strike carved the twilight asunder.
"Whaaa!" My hand wrapped around sleek metal and when my vision focused I gasped in astonishment. "Mine?"
Course child, the Vega Amarni. Star Faith. And though you won't agree, you must have faith in those that seek you.
"Seek me? Who." I demanded the voice, rotating the scythe like weapon that I could now claim my own.
They are coming... And without further instructions the voice left me to my own devices, to wait for fate, or seek it.