PDA

View Full Version : Hello o.o

LiLMewmew
18th June 2006, 11:42 PM
Hello everywun~

I named myself LiLMewmew is because Mew is indeed one of my favorite pokemon. Also, I like Tokyo Mewmew (or Mew Mew Power), so that's why "LiLMewmew" XD

How I found this board? ... Hmm .. Looking for fan art, and I stumbled across this forum? o.o? XD

So, about me, I'm currently in fourth year in university in Canada. o.o .. Yes, I know I'm tad old for pokemon, but anyways, I don't care what people say. X) Regarding pokemon forums, I don't think I've been to one. I usually post in GaiaOnline, but I got suspended for some reason (I don't think I did anything wrong though... >_>).

About pokemon ... hmm .. I am not much a game player or card collector, ... BUT ... I collect pokemon DVDs (movies) and various music. XD I heard that the new Lucario movie comes out in Fall I think. Can't wait to get it. XD

Anyway, nice to meet you all! I hope we can all get along... o.~

The_Missing_Link
18th June 2006, 11:48 PM
Well, the fan art forum hasn't been bursting with activity in years but welcome anyway. Most of us around here are older than the average age of Pokemon fans (although about half the board isn't interested in Pokemon anymore anyway)

LiLMewmew
19th June 2006, 12:21 AM
ORLY? XD .. -.-
So... what do we do here if "half the board isn't interested in Pokemon"? o_o?

Magmar
19th June 2006, 12:26 AM
we play games in the Games forum, which also contains Pokemon-related games like Pokemon Hangman!

There's also role playing games and interactive games that are Pokemon-themed, Anime-style battling, interactive fanfictions, the fanart, plenty of game discussion, anime discussion, we talk about other anime as well... we like to discuss random things in this particular forum section, the misc area. Usually someone says something stupid and Heald rebukes them, that's the gist of this section. (I love smart people. XD)

But yes, welcome! Feel free to join stuff! :)

mr_pikachu
19th June 2006, 12:30 AM
Hey there, LiLMewmew! Welcome to TPM! Enjoy your time here.

By the way, just realize that a good portion of the people here, myself included, are still very interested in Pokemon. It's mostly people who frequent Misc. who aren't big Pokemon fans these days (no offense). But we still have some good dicussions in many, many areas. General Discussion is a good place for that, and each of the gaming forums has its own nice qualities.

And make sure to check out Fanfic while you're at it!

RedStarWarrior
19th June 2006, 05:05 AM
Okay, the argument is back and forth on this, but frankly a lot of us aren't interested in Pokémon anymore or at least not to the degree that we once were. However, we do not have any problem with people who do love Pokémon which is why this forum still exists. Have fun and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Crazy
19th June 2006, 10:34 AM
Yello, once the new game comes out for the DS, I'll be active with pokemon again. Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Blademaster
19th June 2006, 01:04 PM
Welcome, MewMew! This site has lots to offer, so enjoy.

And if you love Pokemon, go to ASB (Anime Style Battling) and register; you can battle there, too! :afro:

-Blade

Silver Ledian
19th June 2006, 03:42 PM
Welcome :)

Chris
20th June 2006, 11:03 AM
hi pichu, aren't you banned though

Zak
20th June 2006, 11:07 AM
Haha, I knew the posting style looked familiar.

nightcrow
20th June 2006, 12:49 PM
faaaake.

LiLMewmew
20th June 2006, 01:04 PM
hi pichu, aren't you banned though

That's a nice welcome back message. o_o...

Chris
20th June 2006, 05:18 PM
That's a nice welcome back message. o_o...

yeah generally the idea is that you don't get to come back under another account if you're banned :/

LiLMewmew
20th June 2006, 06:45 PM
yeah generally the idea is that you don't get to come back under another account if you're banned :/

People change. :cool:

Sceptile_Master
20th June 2006, 06:52 PM
I can't remember you been a bad user so welcome back. Just don't be bad doing whatever you did last time to get you banned. Stay cool.

Zak
20th June 2006, 07:21 PM
And don't go around posting lies about people on the board that you don't have a clue about, like you did with me. I can make things quite unpleasant (and no I don't mean ban) :)

LiLMewmew
20th June 2006, 08:03 PM
:P .. Ok, Zachary, whatever you say. :angel:

P.S. Sorry for lying about my gender few years ago. -.-?

homeofmew
20th June 2006, 11:08 PM
Wll to TPM ^-^
Watch out for Little Pikachu ok.
I am homeofmew :)

darktyranitar
21st June 2006, 05:15 AM
Hey, I've seem to recall seeing Pichu's name on ASB. So, are you going back to the ASB?

Welcome back to TPM! :)

LiLMewmew
21st June 2006, 12:50 PM
Yello, once the new game comes out for the DS, I'll be active with pokemon again. Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

What game is that? o.o..
*has recently bought DS lite*.. so yea.. XD..

I can't remember you been a bad user so welcome back. Just don't be bad doing whatever you did last time to get you banned. Stay cool.

I got banned for flaming Kainashi. *is sorry about it*

Wll to TPM ^-^
Watch out for Little Pikachu ok.
I am homeofmew :)

She's still here...? o.o *hides*

Hey, I've seem to recall seeing Pichu's name on ASB. So, are you going back to the ASB?

Welcome back to TPM! :)

No, I'm plan to stay as a rather low profile around here. You won't notice that I'm here, so continue your busy-ness as usual. :)

*continues to lurk around*

Crazy
21st June 2006, 01:47 PM
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, you have not heard of them?

Zak
21st June 2006, 04:25 PM
I got banned for flaming Kainashi. *is sorry about it*

Actually...

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=26473.msg590266#msg590266

LOL. FUC|< you then. Yes, I'm saying so you can ban me. :mad:

I hate this forum anyways.

But even that was far from the only reason, you were kinda ticking off a lot of people in PCG for a while.

LiLMewmew
21st June 2006, 09:39 PM
uh huh, your point? I'm still a dumbass like that?

edit: quote this ... "TPM members are always friendly"

Magmar
22nd June 2006, 06:09 AM
Oh just try to enjoy yourself and not create/participate in any drama. You should be fine if you do that, it's been at least a year o.O;

RedStarWarrior
22nd June 2006, 06:14 AM
We might still ban you for fun from time to time.

Zak
22nd June 2006, 09:22 PM
uh huh, your point? I'm still a dumbass like that?

edit: quote this ... "TPM members are always friendly"

My point is just telling you that that wasn't the only reason, that's all.

As for the second part... your point?

phaedrus
22nd June 2006, 09:27 PM
i would have thought being banned would finally rid someone of coming back here.

i would have appreciated the measure. would have kept me away for good. i'm not asking to be banned, though.

LiLMewmew
22nd June 2006, 09:38 PM
My point is simply: "No more fighting please"
More love! xD..

*is not creating drama, but it seems that you guys try to create drama* :rolleyes:

So yeah.. no more fighting, and more love. :angel:

Magmar
22nd June 2006, 09:47 PM
You know, something about you having eight posts in this thread and none anywhere else, and your signature, indicates that you're kind of causing trouble, no offense o.O; Stop worrying about this thread so much and go... enjoy yourself in another thread or something.

We might still ban you for fun from time to time.

You win. XD

LiLMewmew
22nd June 2006, 11:47 PM
*fixed* :angel:
One of the reasons I came back is to solve the problem I have here, ... now I can die happy. :angel: