PDA

View Full Version : Love Naruto all over again! [Spoilers]

Ace64
22nd June 2006, 12:54 AM
So I was doing my thing, surfing around, and came across this Naruto amv. Or rather, a forum member who came across this amv. He stated it was the reason we liked Naruto. Curious, I clicked. One more note. Spoilers. If you read the manga or watch the anime, you might see a few scenes that will ruin the plot for you. Ok.

Video. (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9067483699840107618&q=amv)
Like a movie, huh?And you gotta love the MGS3 theme in the background.
Even if you hate Naruto, you gotta admit, it's pretty good for someone to create on his own. There's a website there, but follow it yourself.
I really liked seeing this, so I decided to share. Feel free to discuss.

Dark-San
22nd June 2006, 07:24 AM
[b][size=3]Yes actually it does gives one a reason to watch Naruto again after the series is pretty ruined by the fillers.

The videos cut out all of the exciting parts and put them together. *Wonders when will the fillers end*

Ace64
22nd June 2006, 12:18 PM
I read the manga online, so the fillers don't bother me as much..but they should be ending soon. The only thing I would've liked to see in this video is the Gaara-Lee-Kimmimaro fight, but it's still really good.

EVme15
22nd June 2006, 07:51 PM
Noticing that the subtitles weren't accurate halfway through bugged me a teensy, teensy bit.

That was put together really well, I'll admit. Seeing Deidara at the beginning threw me for a loop, but again, nitpicking.

According to Dattebayo (again, yes) there's 13 weeks left of filler. This is working on the assumption that they're only continuing the filler for another season. But honestly, they promised Time Jump in the spring, what happened? -_-; Even though I read the manga, I do follow the anime... sort of.

Ace64
22nd June 2006, 08:41 PM
Hmm...that video is Part 2 of two, so I found Part I. Here. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=MfEjD3VSs30&search=naruto%20betrayal)

Yeah, the subtitles around near the end apply to something else, but it's all good. How you use them, I guess.

Dark-San
23rd June 2006, 07:10 AM
[b][size=3] The first part was better IMO. After all, the genin promotion test was the trigger factor of Sasuke going into the dark side following the murder of his entire clan. Sasuke realized how powerful had Naruto become and started to become some sort of power hungry.

He believes the world of just defeating Itachi and I cannot believe it when he actually K'O Naruto in the fight at the waterfall. Sad story but it do have some morals in it.

Hatake Kakashi
23rd June 2006, 12:35 PM
[b][size=3]Yes actually it does gives one a reason to watch Naruto again after the series is pretty ruined by the fillers.

The videos cut out all of the exciting parts and put them together. *Wonders when will the fillers end*

Is the reason the upcoming(end of august, hopefully) Kakashi Gaiden arc? :P

God, guys. You've got literally 3 arcs to go off of. Stop the filler. No one fucking cares how much Naruto pretended to learn from helping someone pick flowers in the field.

Ace64
23rd June 2006, 01:06 PM
The only one that actually made me laugh was 186. Basically, every filler arc introduces a character with a minor hardship who believes they have it the worst out of everyone in the world. Then they meet Naruto, who says "stfu, I'm a demon boy, but I'm still happy, Rasengan!" End of filler arc.

EVme15
23rd June 2006, 07:00 PM
The only one that actually made me laugh was 186. Basically, every filler arc introduces a character with a minor hardship who believes they have it the worst out of everyone in the world. Then they meet Naruto, who says "stfu, I'm a demon boy, but I'm still happy, Rasengan!" End of filler arc.

I laughed the most at "Oh? Please Mr. Postman!" (forget the episode number).

And it is pathetic how true your summary of EVERY filler arc is. Seriously. If they actually put their heads together, I'm sure they could come up with something that isn't as half-assed and stupid as what they have going now. I actually liked the "raid on Orochimaru's base" arc (but I'm a bit partial to Kabuto, so :P). But if you're going to PO the fans even more by extending the fillers another season, you could at least make something that doesn't make everyone laugh at its sheer absurdity.

Dark-San
23rd June 2006, 07:57 PM
[b][size=3] I was going that every filler episode are meant to look stupid. However do take note of the brighter side that there are some several character development scenes for Hinata, Kiba and the rest of the Konoha gang. Partically on Hinata since it was her second character development after the latest episode 190 was over.

Actually Ace, not every episode ends with a Rasengan. I do remember on episode in which he summons Oyabi, the giant toad, using the creature summoning jutsu, and take on some sea creature. I can't remember which episode was it, but Naruto was again possess by the nine- tailed fox's chakara.

But one has to admit that the latest movie was just great!

Ace64
23rd June 2006, 09:01 PM
Well, okay Dark-San, not literally every episode ends with a Rasengan. But I remember the sea creature episode you're talking about- the girl in that episode screams at Naruto that he can't possibly understand how it feels to be a monster. Still, I like some of the episodes, even if they are brainless. 186: Laughing Shino was ridiculous- cracked me up. I also liked the Raiga arc, partly because of the Rock Lee, partly because of the 7 Swordsman angle. And the movie was great! Even if there were Rasengan's a plenty- it's a hot move.

The_Missing_Link
25th June 2006, 10:30 PM
It will be a long while before I see the filler episodes (since I don't care to download subs) but I'll be happy cause I'll see more of Shino. Damn me for having a minor character as my favorite

Dark-San
26th June 2006, 09:44 AM
It will be a long while before I see the filler episodes (since I don't care to download subs) but I'll be happy cause I'll see more of Shino. Damn me for having a minor character as my favorite

[b][size=3] You will not probably like it when they protray Shino looking stupid especially when he is laughing. He looked like a fool in that part of the episode anyway.