PDA

View Full Version : How's it going everybody :) ?

PokeMasterMisty
23rd June 2006, 04:07 PM
I haven't been here in years, I can't even believe this site is still up! I registered here over 6 years ago, anybody here from that long ago back? I wish I could remember people but I can't.

Anyways, my name's Ame (sounds like Amy), and in the past few years I've gotten married (same guy i was with), traveled and volunteered around the world, lived in Hong Kong, India, Australia and Brazil, in America for a short while right now and then going back Iceland which is where I'm from originally. We were on vacation in Thailand when the tsunami happened, I saw it all and my husband lost two cousins. I saw kids and families dying from AIDS and malnutrition in Tanzania and other places in Africa. We made money by teaching children and young adults English in India and Pakistan. Basically a pretty intense couple of years and I just randomly remembered this place and decided to check it out and see whats up.

I lost interest in Pokemon not soon after i registered but moderated for a couple forums when this place was more "crackin". I remember there being a lot of drama back in the day, which is so lame when you think of it now!

Little_Pikachu
23rd June 2006, 04:31 PM
Whoa, PMM! How long has it been? I remember you, good to see you again. Sounds like you've been having an interesting few years. This place has quietened down a lot, but there are still a few old faces kicking about. Welcome back for as long as you're staying!

Knight of Time
23rd June 2006, 04:32 PM
Hey, I believe I remember you, welcome back.

I'm really sorry about all the hard stuff (not just the physically hard stuff, but the emotionally hard stuff as well) you had to go through (and I'm especially sorry about your husband's loss of his two cousins, I already know the feeling of losing a cousin (in my case, a distant one who lost his life in a farming accident almost 5 years ago), it's definitely sad isn't it?).

Nonetheless, I hope you'll enjoy posting here again.

Crazy
23rd June 2006, 05:14 PM
Welcome back to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Chris 2.1
23rd June 2006, 05:25 PM
This place is....its like that one bar where its friendly, and nostalgic....and not too empty, but not too busy....screw popular places. Welcome back. I have no idea who you are :)

Magmar
23rd June 2006, 05:27 PM
Hey! I totally remember you!

Zak
23rd June 2006, 05:45 PM
Hey, welcome back PMM! I remember you... but you probably wouldn't remember me.

Heald
23rd June 2006, 05:47 PM
Hey, welcome back PMM! I remember you... but you probably wouldn't remember me.
Ditto.

RedStarWarrior
23rd June 2006, 06:02 PM
Well, we were allowed to change names awhile ago, but I have been here since around the beginning.

Dark Dragonite
23rd June 2006, 06:06 PM
Welcome back Misty!!
I remember you, I was a n00b at the time though, lol...

This place is a lot like Cheers(American TV Program)

Number1ChanseyFan
24th June 2006, 01:17 PM
[color=magenta]Hello Misty!! I know you probably don't remember me, but I remember you from when I first registered at TPM!! You were modding UBB Help along with Kasumi and Mr. E. It is great to see you back, I hope that you stay around here for awhile!!

So how do you like it living in America?

Dark-San
25th June 2006, 05:19 AM
[b][size=3] Whos what? I have a poor memory but I don't think you would even know me since it is only my fourth year or is it fifth here. Hey I see that you have been to many places, so I was wondering if you went on a volunteer trip or was it that you just love globe trotting?

Gengachu
25th June 2006, 11:21 PM
I remember the username, but I don't really remember much about you. Welcome back anyway, though.

Drago
28th June 2006, 11:24 PM
I remember the name, yes indeed, I just didn't realise you were such a busy person! It's remarkable the sorts of things you've been doing, and your efforts to help teach others are very admirable. In retrospect, it makes me feel as though I should have been doing something over the last couple months/years/lifetime.

Enjoy your stay, however long that may be! Sounds like it could be a well-deserved break...

PancaKe
29th June 2006, 06:37 PM
I remember the username, but I don't really remember much about you. Welcome back anyway, though.

i agree.
So, sounds like youve been soo busy. How did you like Australia?

rinni the bard
1st July 2006, 04:57 PM
Whooooa, PokeMasterMisty! I remember you! Hooray! (Too many exclamation points.)

Welcome back!

Calaveron
3rd July 2006, 11:59 AM
Holy Jesus, what's up Amë?