PDA

View Full Version : Now this feels weird...

Dave
25th June 2006, 08:32 PM
I haven't been here in three years. Strange to come here after all this time and still recognise things.
I'm not sure what happened back then - guess I'd been losing interest in pokemon for a while, and then one day I just stopped everything, closed my website, never came back.
Still feel a little crappy about that, actually - I deleted the PokeHelp site, and the forum, and don't think I even gave anyone warning I was going to do it. Deleted all the backups, too, so now there's nothing left of it. Guess I should apologise to anyone who remembers the site and used to go there--my bad. Should've handled it better. Definately shouldn't have just walked out on it, after everything that went into it.
Anyway... doubt anyone knows who I am or what the hell I'm going on about, so I guess I'll just leave it. Put this visit down to a sudden bout of nostalgia. I was even thinking of DLing an emulator and playing the games again...

Gengachu
25th June 2006, 11:22 PM
Strange, several people coming back. And yeah I came back because I was playing one of the games, too. You should stay. The more the merrier!

Zak
25th June 2006, 11:29 PM
I actually do remember you, from when R/S was first being released.

~Zak

RedStarWarrior
26th June 2006, 02:46 AM
You should have done what many of us did when we lost the majority of interest in Pokémon...stayed here and talked about other shit.

Number1ChanseyFan
26th June 2006, 12:17 PM
Hi, welcome back to TPM!! We never really talked or anything, but I remember you, you always seemed to make really good posts in the Ruby/Sapphire forum.