View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.38

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

classy_cat18
8th July 2006, 08:25 PM
No, it wasn't.

Crazy Elf Boy
8th July 2006, 08:35 PM
MP: Dusclops, Gorebyss, Murkrow, Furret, Natu, Ninjask, Illumise,

Question #2: Are electric attacks super effective against it?

classy_cat18
8th July 2006, 08:39 PM
No.

Crazy Elf Boy
8th July 2006, 08:43 PM
MP: Dusclops, Furret

Question #3: Is it Furret?

classy_cat18
8th July 2006, 08:51 PM
No, it isn't.

Crazy Elf Boy
8th July 2006, 09:00 PM
MP: Dusclops

Question #4: Is it Dusclops?

classy_cat18
8th July 2006, 09:05 PM
Yeah, it is. Pick your prize.

Crazy Elf Boy
8th July 2006, 09:08 PM
Yay I will have a Blue MG Coin please.

classy_cat18
8th July 2006, 09:13 PM
You get your coin.

The Blue Avenger
9th July 2006, 11:01 AM
EMT Game

Type: Grass
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

Dark Dragonite
9th July 2006, 11:25 AM
EMT: Giga Drain?

*Murkrow
9th July 2006, 11:34 AM
I'm buying Hannah's Recover TM for 40 stamps. She'll confirm..

Confirmed.

EMT: Leaf Blade?

Knight of Time
9th July 2006, 06:19 PM
EMT: Leech Seed?

Ace64
9th July 2006, 09:02 PM
EMT: Synthesis

I'll be teaching Recover to Cooler, my Squirtle

Crazy Elf Boy
9th July 2006, 09:27 PM
EMT: Razor Leaf?

The Blue Avenger
10th July 2006, 04:59 PM
EMT Game
Kyle has won a Leech Seed TM.

Inferno_Dragon
10th July 2006, 06:53 PM
7/10 Have you had weird experiences with public restrooms? If so, Give an Example of one.

Well, I have several ones but this one was the weirdest. My mom and dad took me out to dinner because I got an 82 on my first Anthropology test. We stopped by an Applebees. I tried the Chicken Parmesan this time (which is what I have been eating now when I go to Applebees.) Seeing that I need to go to the bathroom after drinking a cup of Strawberry Lemonade, I headed straight towards there. I have never been into the bathroom of this Applebees so I was in for a surprise. Entering the stall, I sat down. Now I have been used to stalls but not this one. The Toilet Paper was farther in then usually. How far, you ask. Well, my elbow was touching it. That kind of made be claustrophobic there. Then as I finished washing my hands, I went to get a paper towel to dry my hands on. I put my hand under the dispenser and it automatically comes out. Now the community college I went to had Automatic Flushing Toilets and Sinks, but the idea of a Automatic Paper Towel Dispenser kind of freaked me out.

Oh, can I get a Mystery Gift, Please??

The Blue Avenger
10th July 2006, 10:38 PM
Inferno Dragon: Lunar Gem

Inferno_Dragon
10th July 2006, 10:49 PM
While waiting for the answer to my Mystery Pokemon question, I think I will try a game of Scratchcard (if that is possible. *tosses RedMGCoin onto the counter for a Group Two Scratchcard

Now let's see. How about 1, 2 and 10?

And I do believe that I get one more Mystery Gift because I created a poll? If I red the rules right, posting to a poll gets one Mystery Gift and posting a poll gets two mystery gifts, right?

The Blue Avenger
10th July 2006, 10:58 PM
You're absolutely right; it slipped my mind. Your MG is a Green MGCoin.

Scratchcards: Ehm, you need to specify what you're playing for.

Inferno_Dragon
10th July 2006, 11:05 PM
Sorry, I didn't read that far. I guess I will be playing for 5 Stamps. I can play Scratchcards up to Ten Times, right.

Oh, I will deposit a GreenMGCoin for a Random TM for EMT Machine.

classy_cat18
10th July 2006, 11:13 PM
Inferno: You get a Blue MGCoin from the scratchcard. EMT: Spider Web

Lady Vulpix
11th July 2006, 06:14 AM
Sorry for the delay, I've been too busy. >_<

Inferno Dragon: MP: no, it wasn't.

Shonta: MP: no, it isn't.

*Murkrow
11th July 2006, 09:27 AM
o_O Random question or what?

7/10 Have you had weird experiences with public restrooms? If so, Give an Example of one.

Not...really. Um, I've gotten lock in a cubicle a couple of times (as had my friend while at school...now that was amusing xD Had to get the caretaker to get her out, heh). Anything else weird, I guess the ones when we went to France might count. You know, the ones where it's literally, *ahem* a hole. Might have been more weird seeing about 20-odd students walk in, go 'ahaha..no' then walk straight back out again, but nevermind. Is it obvious I didn't have a clue what to type in answer to this question? xD

MG please.

classy_cat18
11th July 2006, 09:38 AM
Hannah: Flame Gem

MP: Glalie, Castform
Question #4: Is the Pokemon Glalie?

I have one, but it's pretty gross. It's not about a public restroom but one at school. When I was seven I took a restroom break at school. I was sitting down and suddenly got sick and...like I said, it's pretty gross. Bottom line is that I had to borrow some spare clothes from a five-year-old.

MG please.

*Murkrow
11th July 2006, 09:40 AM
Hannah: Flame Gem

Sell that for CCP's please.

classy_cat18
11th July 2006, 09:49 AM
Hannah: You get two CCPs for your gem.

Inferno_Dragon
11th July 2006, 11:52 AM
MP: Girafarig, Zigzagoon, Swinub, Sudowoodo, Glalie, Kyogre, Tropius

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon R/B/Y? No
Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon R/S/E?

Lady Vulpix
11th July 2006, 04:32 PM
Shonta: MP: yes, it is! MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs.
Inferno Dragon: yes, it was.

*Murkrow
12th July 2006, 04:55 AM
[12/07] How did you name your adopted/captured Pokémon?

Adopted
Xolotle- Years ago I read about (I think it was) an Aztec coyote god called Xolotl. I liked the name and eventually named my Sneasel on Crystal it, although I added the e because I thought it made it look better and more feminine.
Latino- Random, really. I was just playing around with words to get a name and came up with it.
Mokele- Only changed her name yesterday. For the past few years, it was a combination of tropical and storm which is something I came up with quickly when I adopted her. But I've been wanting to change it for ages, so I settled on what she has now. It's derived from the mokčlé-mbčmbé which is rumoured to live in the river basin of the Congo, and is sometimes referred to as being a sauropod.
Archie- Just wanted something that fitted and came up with it.
Fizz- I knew I wanted her to have a very active personality, and I came up with this to compliment it.
Kaiko- Thinking of names and remembered the name of the orca, Keiko. Liked the name so I switched e for a and there you have it.

Captured
Omega- I wanted a name that suited his character and species (being a dragon and all) and this popped into my mind.
Jock- Originally called Deveus, a name I came up with after playing around with the word devil for a bit. Changed it a year or so ago to match that of a Houndoom in my well thought of but never actually written fanfic, because I prefered that name.
Sianna- I wanted a 'grassy' sort of name and came up with it.
Flash- Again, personality played a part. Wanted a lively sounding name that fitted for a fire type.
Ryau- I had my heart set on getting a male Pidgey and calling him Ryou because I like the name. When I got her, I decided to be unoriginal and just switch a letter to make it suit a girl more.
Rage- Needed something that fitted a vicious, temperamental steel type.
Celeste- Don't really know, it just came into my mind one day and I decided to use it.

2 MG's please.

classy_cat18
12th July 2006, 09:35 AM
Cool! I'll take a Green MGCoin as my prize. And then I'll use my last Red MGCoin to play another game of MP.

Hannah: Solar Gem, Spark Gem

Here are some of them.
Kawaii - Always thought that Girafarig were cute and "kawaii" is the Japanese word for cute.
Dimitri - Russian adaptation of the name Demetrius, which in turn is a male version of the name Demeter (the Greek or Roman goddess of the harvest).
Lily - Needed a floral name.
Nama - shortened version of her species' Japanese name, Namakero.
Moriko - Japanese for "child of the forest". I'm crazy for Japanese names.
Katana - Another Japanese name, this one meaning "sword".
Circe - named after the witch in the epic poem The Odyssey.

MG please.

Inferno_Dragon
12th July 2006, 12:25 PM
MP: Zigzagoon, Glalie, Kyogre, Tropius

Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon R/S/E? Yes
Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved?

Adopted Pokemon

Demeter - Searched for a powerful name dealing with nature, and remember one of Ishmael's Gym Battles, I decided to name my Bellsprout Demeter. I does fit.
Professor Sprout - Being a big fan of a Harry Potter, I thought it would interesting if I named one of my pokemon after one of the Professors. Since I adopted Roselia, Professor Sprout clicked there.
Etna Promethus - I need a cool name for a Fire Pokemon and one of Dark Sage's characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh Junior series seemed like a good choice for my Torkoal.
Aquarius - Nothing really special, I just wanted a cool name for my Water Pokemon

Captured Pokemon

Quetzalcoatl - As my first captured pokemon, I needed something special. Looking up names on the internet, I came across the name of a Aztec god I did a report on. Feeling that Chikorita had one part of the God's Powers, I decided to name him Quetzalcoatl. It had nothing to with the Guardian Force from Final Fantasy 8.

Gilford the Lightning - Decided to name Mareep after one of the coolest Duel Monsters in Yu-Gi-Oh history.

Mystery Gift, Please?

Ace64
12th July 2006, 12:27 PM
Troit- The stinkiest city in America is Detroit. Just took off the 'De' and there you go.
Prophecy- Bagons dream of flight, and with enough experience, it can become a reality. Hence, Prophecy.
The rest of the names just came to me, really. Fisticuffs is obvious, Deo had electric connations to me for some reason. Cooler was not from DBZ fame, though I may have been thinking of that unconsciously. Charmene was kind of a pun.

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2006, 12:35 PM
Shonta: MG: Hollow Stone; MP: Lileep, Wurmple, Shroomish, Illumise, Beldum, Seel, Larvitar, Pinsir, Houndoom, Nosepass, Omastar, Grimer, Sunkern, Cleffa

Trey: Lunar Gem

99 - My friend used GameShark a lot, and at one point it backfired, creating several glitched up Pokemon. one of them was a Porygon2 named 999999, back before you could put numbers in a Pokemon's nickname.
Anzu - This is Japanese for... what was it... some sort of fruit. Apricot, I believe. I thought it sounded pretty.
Bobbery - Named after Admiral Bobbery from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
Cambiamente - This is Italian for 'change', as well as Spanish for 'mind shift'.
Groove Guy - A Groove Guy was an enemy in paper Mario. It would perform dance moves to boost the stats of its fellow Shy Guys.
Groviglio - This is Italian for 'tangle.'
Kiva - Kiva is the heroine from Megas XLR.
Kurtzwick - Kurtzwick is the (rather cool-sounding) name of a henchman from the comic Nodwick.
Lady Bow - Lady Bow is a Boo who you partner with win Paper Mario.
Maza - The last four letters of Alakazam backwards. It comes from an Alakazam I had in my Blue version named Mazakala.
Mercandos - Mercandos is a anme that just sorta popped into my head one day. No clue where it came from.
Mona - Mona is from the Mona Lisa.
Previsiona - Previsiona is Italian for forecast.
Raini - Raini is a Toad in Super Mario RPG. I thought the name sounded good, so I used it.
Trezzatura - Trezzatura is an abbreviation of attrezzatura, which is Italian for 'tackle.'

classy_cat18
12th July 2006, 04:25 PM
Shonta: MG: Hollow Stone
Sell that for a stamp.

MP: Lileep, Wurmple, Shroomish, Illumise, Beldum, Seel, Larvitar, Pinsir, Houndoom, Nosepass, Omastar, Grimer, Sunkern, Cleffa
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in RSE?

Ace64
12th July 2006, 04:32 PM
I'll sell the Lunar Gem, and play a game of GT.

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2006, 04:37 PM
Shonta: A stamp for you, no it wasn't, and can I get my MG?

Trey: 2 stamps. This Pokemon is adept at conning people. If it's interrupted, it smacks the offender.

classy_cat18
12th July 2006, 04:48 PM
Jeff: Sorry about that. 1 Stamp/CCP.

MP: Seel, Larvitar, Pinsir, Houndoom, Omastar, Grimer, Sunkern, Cleffa
Question #2: Was it introduced in GSC?

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2006, 05:45 PM
Thank you, I'll take it as a stamp, and yes it was.

Lady Vulpix
12th July 2006, 08:51 PM
Inferno Dragon: no, it isn't.

Ok, brace yourself...
Pidgeot: no name yet. Maybe someday... I'll have to write a special story for it or something.
Hero: in-story he was given that name by a female Ninetales named Tracker. Out of the story he was given that name because I thought Tracker would call him that and he would like it.
Water Angel: she already had that name when I adopted her.
Tsunami: I thought it would be a rather impressive name for a Vaporeon who was always trying to improve himself, and he liked it too.
Sylvan: dictionary attack. I was stumped for a name that would fit a female Bulbasaur, so I defaulted to the letter S and scanned my English dictionary for words related to vegetation. And the word Sylvan had a melodic/poetic ring to it, which helped me define her personality.
Lagi: I named her after a character from the Panzer Dragoon games. A mutant dragon who had been born with wings unlike others of its kind. It was too much of a coincidence to let it pass.
Amber: her name was a way to poke fun at the Pokemon anime dubbers. The Spanish dub is horrible, and the fact that the Ember attack was mistranslated as Amber attack is only one of the many things that prove it. But I thought it would be a good name for a nice female Charmander after all.
Ventura: dictionary attack again, but this time in Spanish. I looked for a word that started with 'Ven' and would suit a pokemon who would come to rely on her psychic abilities. I found one.
Caledor: he's named after the land where the Dragon Tamers live. The province of Caledor had great relevance to the story, and I wanted to give him an important name, but also a name he could claim as his own (it was ironic that some time later Scott got another Eevee and called him Caledor too, but I don't think anyone would mix them up, just like no one would mix up either of them with Caledor Dragontamer).
Iael: it's a name here, and it also means ibex in Hebrew, and I like ibexes though Iael isn't one and doesn't have much in common with one. But I thought it was a nice name, and I liked the idea of having a pokemon with a Hebrew name in my team.

Not posting the names of my captured pokemon because they weren't very well thought, as I didn't intend to include them in my stories.

Inferno_Dragon
12th July 2006, 08:57 PM
I still haven't received my mystery Gift yet.

MP: Kyogre, Tropius

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved? No
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon A Legendary Pokemon?

Crazy Elf Boy
13th July 2006, 02:59 AM

Here it goes

Seraph: I named by Trapinch this because when it evolves into Flygon is looks angelic.
Eluse: I don't know where this came from, I just picked it.
Shellshocker: From the first pokemon movie there was a Blastoise called Shellshocker. Omanyte has a shell so there.
Sentinel: Tyrogue is quiet silent and strong so sentinel was a good choice.
Draconin: Draco means dragon, and Horsea looks like a dragon the nin means person and also makes the name sound cool.
Element: I named my Castform this because it changes to different elements (Fire, water, ice) depending on the weather.

MG please

classy_cat18
13th July 2006, 09:25 AM
Inferno: 2 Stamps/CCPs

Crazy_Elf_Boy: Red MGcoin

Gabi: Red MGcoin

MP: Larvitar, Houndoom, Sunkern, Cleffa
Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Flamethrower by TM?

Ace64
13th July 2006, 09:35 AM
Trey: 2 stamps. This Pokemon is adept at conning people. If it's interrupted, it smacks the offender.

I'd say...Farfetch'd. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
13th July 2006, 01:41 PM
Inferno Dragon: no, but you misfiltered.

Inferno_Dragon
13th July 2006, 01:45 PM
Oh, now I knew what I did wrong. Silly me, well, I stil have one more chance.

Mystery Pokemon: Zigzagoon, Tropius

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved? No
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon A Legendary Pokemon? No
Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Tropius?

And I would like to use to two Stamps to forge my Hollow Stone and Spark Gem to get a Thunder Stone.

Lady Vulpix
13th July 2006, 02:06 PM
You get your Thunder Stone, but I'm afraid that's all you're going to get this time.It was Zigzagoon. Better luck next time.

Inferno_Dragon
13th July 2006, 02:21 PM
Do I get my Red MGCoin back because you didn't say I did? If I do, I will use it to try my luck at another round at Mystery Pokemon.

Lady Vulpix
13th July 2006, 03:49 PM
Ah, I guess you do, sorry.

New MP:
Altaria, Lileep, Raticate, Lugia, Barboach, Cascoon, Medicham, Fearow, Huntail, Charmeleon, Metapod, Remoraid, Zigzagoon, Totodile

Inferno_Dragon
13th July 2006, 03:52 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Altaria, Lileep, Raticate, Lugia, Barboach, Cascoon, Medicham, Fearow, Huntail, Charmeleon, Metapod, Remoraid, Zigzagoon, Totodile

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in R/S/E?

Lady Vulpix
13th July 2006, 08:37 PM
Once again, yes, it was.

Inferno_Dragon
13th July 2006, 09:10 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Altaria, Lileep, Barboach, Cascoon, Medicham, Huntail, Zigzagoon

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in R/S/E? Yes
Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved?

Lady Vulpix
14th July 2006, 06:16 AM
No, it's not.

Inferno_Dragon
14th July 2006, 11:29 AM
Mystery Pokemon: Lileep, Barboach, Zigzagoon

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved? No
Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon A Dual Type?

The Blue Avenger
15th July 2006, 01:24 PM
Shonta: It cannot.

Trey: Terribly sorry, but it was Mr. Mime.

classy_cat18
15th July 2006, 01:41 PM
MP: Larvitar, Sunkern
Question #4: Is the Pokemon Larvitar?

The Blue Avenger
15th July 2006, 02:51 PM
It is not. Sorry.

Lady Vulpix
15th July 2006, 05:50 PM
Inferno Dragon: yes, it is.

Lady Vulpix
16th July 2006, 06:13 PM
No EMT Game yet? Whose turn is it?

Nevermind, I'll post one.

*Rolls.* *Rolls again because none of the current trainers or ACs has a pokemon who can learn that move.* *Posts.*

[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Ace64
16th July 2006, 06:18 PM
Ah, should've known.

EMT: Body Slam

The Blue Avenger
16th July 2006, 06:30 PM
Gabi: I posted it last week, and I believe Shonta did it the week before.

EMT: Sketch

Wolfsong
16th July 2006, 07:23 PM
EMT: Is it Return?

classy_cat18
16th July 2006, 08:13 PM
MP: Sunkern
Then the Mystery Pokemon is Sunkern. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Bison Woes
16th July 2006, 08:54 PM
EMT: Is it Frustration since Return has been mentioned?

The Blue Avenger
16th July 2006, 09:14 PM
Shonta: it is indeed. Take your prize.

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2006, 05:44 AM
Jeff: did she? I thought I had. O_o Nevermind, let's start over. Shonta goes after me and you go after her, does that sound ok?

[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Sketch, Return, Frustration

Knight of Time
17th July 2006, 06:33 AM
EMT: Yawn?

Dark Dragonite
17th July 2006, 08:37 AM
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Sketch, Return, Frustration, Yawn

EMT: Crush Claw?

The Blue Avenger
17th July 2006, 08:40 AM
Sounds good to me.

EMT: Dizzy Punch?

*Murkrow
17th July 2006, 10:53 AM
EMT: Fake Out?

Everoy
17th July 2006, 11:37 AM
Well, as it just so happens, at the moment I don't have any o.o; But I'm adopting a Miltank named Latte. I loves me my coffee.
EDIT: Thanks to an extrememly helpful friend, there is also Swoop the Taillow, who I didn't name, and Broadway the Jigglypuff, who I named for, well, Broadway.

EMT: Doubleslap?

The Blue Avenger
17th July 2006, 03:28 PM
Kev: 1 stamp/CCP

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2006, 04:37 PM
Hannah gets a Fake Out TM. Congratulations!

Everoy
17th July 2006, 04:53 PM
Kev: 1 stamp/CCP

Call me Patrick ;P

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2006, 05:36 PM
Welcome back, Patrick! Are you planning to stay this time? And what's with the cummulative intelligence thing?

Everoy
17th July 2006, 07:51 PM
Welcome back, Patrick! Are you planning to stay this time? And what's with the cummulative intelligence thing?

It depends on how busy I am in high school, but I seriously doubt I'll disappear for so long again. And if you're talking about my signature, it's a reference to how immature I used to act o.o; So I'm smarter now and I know what's perfectly mature to say and what's just plain annoying.

classy_cat18
18th July 2006, 09:55 AM
Can I have another game of MP, please?

The Blue Avenger
18th July 2006, 10:01 AM
MP: Croconaw, Aron, Nidoqueen, Magmar, Illumise, Sableye, Pineco, Sandshrew, Lotad, Wingull, Charmeleon, Anorith, Machoke, Wartortle

Inferno_Dragon
18th July 2006, 10:34 AM
Mystery Pokemon: Lileep, Barboach,

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon A Dual Type? Yes
Question 4: Can the Mystery Pokemon use the HM08 Dive?

Bison Woes
18th July 2006, 11:19 AM
[12/07] How did you name your adopted/captured Pokémon? Assuming this is still up...
Well, all my Pokemon are named after characters from the show Avatar: The Last Airbender and I try to match up stereotypical personalities for each one. I've got it split where all AC Pokemon are named after the people and all CC Pokemon are named after creatures and Spirits. Yes, I'm obsessed.

May I have an MG please?

EMT: Belly Drum?

Everoy
18th July 2006, 12:27 PM
We need more polls XD

Inferno_Dragon
18th July 2006, 12:33 PM
18/07 Do you have any artist talent? What kind of artist talent?

Well, I am sort of good at drawing. When I was younger during the summer, I set up a portrait drawing station right outside of my house and drew people's portraits. 5 or 6 months ago, I took a painting class. I did four painting. The first one was a recreation of a famous painting. I choose Georgia O'Keefe's Machu Pichu painting. The second one was a still-life. The third one was a self portrait. The last one was a painting mixed with mythological and modern day stuff. I painted a dragon with treasure and mixed it with modern day treasure.

I would like my two MGs please.

The Blue Avenger
18th July 2006, 12:35 PM
Bison Woes: the EMT game has ended already, sorry. Your MG: Hollow Stone

Inferno Dragon: Solar Gem, Flame Gem

Everoy
18th July 2006, 12:40 PM
18/07 Do you have any artist talent? What kind of artist talent?

Why, yes, I do. I'm an equal opportunity artistic offender, so I can do a ton of stuff, but I'm very proficent in photography and also in pixel art. I also take part in the physical artistic form of acting. My high school is one of the top public school theater programs in the US, and I've taken part in three plays and one acting fundraiser. Next year I plan to do three more, including Hello Dolly and Twelfth Night.

MG plz thx k bye.

I'll buy a Red MGCoin with my single stamp and play Mystery Pokemon.

Bison Woes
18th July 2006, 12:57 PM
That's what I get for not reading all the posts XD Thanks, TBA.

[18/07] Do you have any artist talent? What kind of artist talent?
Depends on what people consider artistic talent. I can draw creatures (slowing improving on anime-style humans) but they don't appear very life-like. I like making sculptures though of strange creatures. I just like making stuff in 3D than I do on paper.

MG please, and thank you!

I would also like to play a game of Mystery Pokemon *hands over Blue MGCoin*

The_Missing_Link
18th July 2006, 01:42 PM

lol, no. I don't have a steady hand and I'm not good with shading and the like. I wish I was a good artist but for now, I'm content to sit on the sidelines and watch

I'll use my two EMT cranks for the month *hands over six red coins*

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2006, 05:03 PM
Inferno Dragon: MP: yes, it can.

Patrick: MG: Flame Gem. MP: Clefairy, Ninetales, Ponyta, Armaldo, Yanma, Pinsir, Blissey, Pidgey, Corphish, Gastly, Regirock, Chikorita, Omanyte, Ivysaur.

Bison Woes: Division Gem.

Becca: MG: Photosynthesis Gem. EMT: Aurora Beam, Dragon Dance.

I write stories, which is what I love the most, and I've written a few poems though it's not my forte. I also sing, draw (not expertly but decently enough to enjoy it), take photos, and have attempted acting, dancing, playing the piano and sculpting to varying degrees of embarrassment. I love art in general. I've also made games, and computer programs and websites, which does require some creativity.

classy_cat18
18th July 2006, 05:12 PM
MP: Croconaw, Aron, Nidoqueen, Magmar, Illumise, Sableye, Pineco, Sandshrew, Lotad, Wingull, Charmeleon, Anorith, Machoke, Wartortle
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in RBY?

Yeah, I do. I like to draw to a certain extent but it's mostly to copy other things, especially Pokemon. I tried a piano class. I would've liked to take more. But the big two are writing and computer graphics. Computer animation is what I live for. It's difficult but fun.

MG please.

Everoy
18th July 2006, 05:19 PM
MP: Clefairy, Ninetales, Ponyta, Armaldo, Yanma, Pinsir, Blissey, Pidgey, Corphish, Gastly, Regirock, Chikorita, Omanyte, Ivysaur.

Q1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2006, 05:52 PM
No, it can't.

Inferno_Dragon
18th July 2006, 05:53 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Barboach

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon A Dual Type? Yes
Question 4: Can the Mystery Pokemon use the HM08 Dive? Yes
Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Barboach?

Everoy
18th July 2006, 05:54 PM
MP: Ninetales, Armaldo, Yanma, Pinsir, Blissey, Regirock.

Q1: Can the pokemon evolve? No.
Q2: Was the pokemon introduced in RBY?

P.S. I found my pokemon :D

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2006, 06:22 PM
Inferno Dragon: yes, it is!

Patrick: no, but congratulations on finding your pokemon... data, I assume.

Everoy
18th July 2006, 06:24 PM
Yup :D

MP: Armaldo, Yanma, Blissey, Regirock.

Q2: Was the pokemon introduced in RBY? No.
Q3: Was the pokemon introduced in GSC?

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2006, 06:25 PM
No, it wasn't.

Bison Woes
18th July 2006, 06:34 PM
Bison Woes: Division Gem.

Selling that Gem.

I would like to play a game of MP please.

Inferno_Dragon
18th July 2006, 06:45 PM
I would like a Blue MGCoin. Then I will use my recently Purchases Blue MGCoin and my last Red MGCoin to give the Electronic Move Tutor a crank to get my second TM for this month.

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2006, 06:50 PM
Bison Woes: 2 (stamps or CCPs?). MP: Absol, Golduck, Chimecho, Abra, Ursaring, Persian, Nosepass, Kirlia, Gligar, Seadra, Exeggcute, Vigoroth, Zapdos, Nidorino.

Inferno_Dragon: Flame Wheel.

Bison Woes
18th July 2006, 06:54 PM
Oh, Stamps please.

MP: Absol, Golduck, Chimecho, Abra, Ursaring, Persian, Nosepass, Kirlia, Gligar, Seadra, Exeggcute, Vigoroth, Zapdos, Nidorino.

Question 1: Was this Pokemon first introduced in the RSE games?

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2006, 06:59 PM
Yes, it was. And you get 2 stamps, then.

Bison Woes
18th July 2006, 07:13 PM
Thank you.

MP: Absol, Chimecho, Nosepass, Kirlia, Vigoroth

Question 2: Is the Pokemon's type Psychic?

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2006, 07:28 PM
No, it isn't.

Bison Woes
18th July 2006, 07:42 PM
MP: Absol, Nosepass, Vigoroth

Question 3: Does the Pokemon have claws?

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2006, 08:20 PM
Interesting question. Yes, it does.

Bison Woes
18th July 2006, 08:33 PM
MP: Absol, Vigoroth

Question 4: Is the Pokemon's Ability Pressure?

Everoy
18th July 2006, 09:41 PM
MP: Armaldo, Regirock.

Q3: Was the pokemon introduced in GSC? No.
Q4/G1: Is it Armaldo?

19/7 When was the first time you ever played a Pokemon-related game? What did you think?

The first pokemon game I played was Pokemon Red. I lurved it. I lurved it to frikkin death. I had a Level 57 Dugtrio that was my pride and joy :) I can't find the game cartridge ^.O;

2 MGs pleurse.

Inferno_Dragon
19th July 2006, 06:11 PM
19/7 When was the first time you ever played a Pokemon-related game? What did you think?

The first pokemon game I played was Pokemon Blue. I wasn't into those RPG styled games but after Pokemon Blue, I guess I started to like it. I just found the game cartridge a couple days ago but still can't find the Pokemon Yellow Cartridge.

Can I get my MG Please?

Bison Woes
19th July 2006, 06:18 PM
[19/7] When was the first time you ever played a Pokemon-related game? What did you think?
Back in 1996 I believe. I borrowed my neighbor's game because I didn't have one. I think it was Pokemon Blue but I always started out with Bulbasaur, no matter what. I loved it so much, I finally convinced my mom to get a Gameboy color and Pokemon Blue. Unfortunately, I was one of those cheap kids and raise all of my Pokemon to Lv.100 with the unlimited Rare Candy Missingno. trick. Mewtwo was always my favorite along with Blastoise.

An MG please and thank you!

classy_cat18
19th July 2006, 10:25 PM
Patrick: Light Gem, Flame Gem

Inferno: Lunar Gem

Bison: 1 Stamp/CCP

[19/7] When was the first time you ever played a Pokemon-related game? What did you think?
My brother let me try his Pokemon Blue game when he got it for his birthday. That was only because he had to go somewhere and he didn't want to turn the game off. I thought it was the most interesting game I had ever played (other than Earthbound). I didn't get my own Pokemon until Pokemon Silver. He owns Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Sapphire and Emerald. I only own Silver and Ruby. In both games I have the water type for a starter.

MG please, along with the one I should've had with the previous one.

Everoy
19th July 2006, 10:28 PM
I'll sell my Flame Gems x2 and Light Gem.

And I'll crank the EMT. *pays 1 Red and 1 Blue MGCoin*

classy_cat18
19th July 2006, 10:39 PM
Patrick: *gives him six stamps/CCPs* EMT: Outrage

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2006, 10:54 PM
Shonta: It was not introduced in RBY. MGs: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 2 Stamps/CCPs

classy_cat18
19th July 2006, 11:07 PM
Shonta: MGs: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 2 Stamps/CCPs

I'll take those in stamps.

MP: Croconaw, Aron, Illumise, Sableye, Pineco, Lotad, Wingull, Anorith
Question #2: Is the Pokemon a Bug type?

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2006, 11:31 PM
It is. And you get your stamps.

classy_cat18
19th July 2006, 11:42 PM
MP: Illumise, Pineco, Anorith
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Rock type?

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2006, 11:43 PM
It is not.

classy_cat18
19th July 2006, 11:52 PM
MP: Illumise, Pineco
Question #4: Is the Pokemon Pineco?

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2006, 11:57 PM
It is. Congratulations! *confetti!*

classy_cat18
20th July 2006, 12:03 AM
Cool! I'll take a Green MGCoin as my prize.

The Blue Avenger
20th July 2006, 12:04 AM
You got it. *hands over the coin*

*Murkrow
20th July 2006, 04:29 AM
Hannah gets a Fake Out TM. Congratulations!

Cool. *Teaches to Xol*

I do, mainly art but writing as well, though it's been ages since I've done either. I need to be in a specific mood, or else things just go wrong. That and I'm a perfectionist so if things don't do what I want then I just end up really irritated, which puts me off doing stuff even more. I'm going to try and get some things done this summer, though, because I really enjoy it when I get into it.

I first played Blue at Christmas '98, which is when I got it. I'd already read my way through the NOM guide about a million times so I knew what to expect, but I still loved it. I remember I didn't let my Charmander evolve for ages (late 20's I think) because I was too attached to it.

[20/7] Do you ever get songs stuck in your head? Which one do you have at the moment?

All the time. It does get really irritating sometime because I'll be trying to concentrate but I'll have this constant background noise going on that I can't get rid of. At the moment, I've got I Wish I Had An Angel by Nightwish stuck after listening to an amv on Youtube with it. It's a decent song, though, so at the moment, I'm not too bothered.

4 MG's please.

Oh, and me and Patrick are trading items. My White Juice for his Earthquake TM. I'll be teaching it to Mokele, my Tropius.

classy_cat18
20th July 2006, 09:20 AM
Hannah: Hollow Stone, Green MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem

[20/7] Do you ever get songs stuck in your head? Which one do you have at the moment?
All the time, especially those that be on the TV commercials. It's fine for a while but then I hear the same part over and over again. That's when they get annoying. At the moment I have "Do It" by Cherish stuck in my head. It's my favorite head tune right now.

MG please. And I'll take another game of MP.

*Murkrow
20th July 2006, 09:25 AM
Hannah: Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem

Sell all those for CCP's please.

classy_cat18
20th July 2006, 09:28 AM
You get 5 CCPs.

The Blue Avenger
20th July 2006, 09:39 AM
Shonta: Photosynthesis Gem. MP: Armaldo, Octillery, Surskit, Porygon, Kirlia, Wurmple, Jumpluff, Huntail, Pichu, Mankey, Jynx, Charizard, Ninetales, Smoochum

classy_cat18
20th July 2006, 09:44 AM
Shonta: Photosynthesis Gem.
Selling that for stamps.

MP: Armaldo, Octillery, Surskit, Porygon, Kirlia, Wurmple, Jumpluff, Huntail, Pichu, Mankey, Jynx, Charizard, Ninetales, Smoochum
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

The Blue Avenger
20th July 2006, 10:45 AM
You get your stamps, and it can.

classy_cat18
20th July 2006, 10:55 AM
MP: Surskit, Porygon, Kirlia, Wurmple, Pichu, Mankey, Smoochum
Question #2: Was the Pokemon introduced in RSE?

The Blue Avenger
20th July 2006, 10:59 AM
It was not.

classy_cat18
20th July 2006, 11:02 AM
MP: Porygon, Pichu, Mankey, Smoochum
Question #3: Was the Pokemon introduced in GSC?

The Blue Avenger
20th July 2006, 11:02 AM
It was not.

Everoy
20th July 2006, 01:18 PM
Patrick: *gives him six stamps/CCPs* EMT: Outrage

Stamps.

Oh, and me and Patrick are trading items. My White Juice for his Earthquake TM. I'll be teaching it to Mokele, my Tropius.

Confirm'd.

Yes! Right now it's La Vie Boheme from RENT. I love that song. I have an innate ability to change the song stuck in my head if I try hard enough :P

MG please.

The Blue Avenger
20th July 2006, 02:07 PM
You get your 6 stamps. MG: Lunar Gem.

Yeah, all the time. I actually like it sometimes, because it's a good way to pass the time when I'm bored. Heh. The song stuck in my head at the moment is "Take One Me," by A-ha.

classy_cat18
20th July 2006, 03:31 PM
MP: Porygon, Mankey
Question #4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Mankey?

Crazy Elf Boy
20th July 2006, 03:45 PM

All the time but they are always usually babyish songs that my friends keep on singing. Like the chicken Dance
The one in my head at the moment is "THIS MACHINE" by the Sonic team.

The Blue Avenger
20th July 2006, 03:48 PM
Shonta: It is not.

CEB: Rainbow Gem

classy_cat18
20th July 2006, 03:53 PM
MP: Porygon
The Mystery Pokemon is Porygon. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
20th July 2006, 03:55 PM
It is. Take your coin.

classy_cat18
20th July 2006, 04:05 PM
Six scratchcards (1,3,5) for Green MGCoins, please.

The Blue Avenger
20th July 2006, 04:15 PM
Shonta: 2 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

Bison Woes
20th July 2006, 04:42 PM
Yes, a lot of the time really. And it's always a song that I dislike or that I want to listen to at the moment but can't. I don't have one in my head at this moment though which makes me a happy person indeed.

An MG please and thank you!

The Blue Avenger
20th July 2006, 04:57 PM
Bison Woes: Red MGCoin

Everoy
20th July 2006, 05:08 PM
I'll sell the Lunar Gem for Stamps.

The Blue Avenger
20th July 2006, 06:14 PM
2 stamps for you.

Patrick is trading me an Outrage TM for a Wing Attack and a Mirror Coat TM. He'll confirm it soon.

Everoy
20th July 2006, 09:12 PM
2 stamps for you.

Patrick is trading me an Outrage TM for a Wing Attack and a Mirror Coat TM. He'll confirm it soon.

Confirm'd.

The Blue Avenger
20th July 2006, 09:39 PM
Right-o, that TM's going straight to Kurtzwick.

Lady Vulpix
21st July 2006, 06:18 AM
MP: Absol, Vigoroth

Question 4: Is the Pokemon's Ability Pressure?
Yes, it is. Sorry for the delay.

(19/7) When was the first time you ever played a Pokemon-related game? What did you think?
When I was 20. I played Pokemon Red and enjoyed it. I'd seen some of the anime and the game turned out to be better than I expected.
Quite often. Princes of the Dreams (http://www.files.bz/files/1336/Princes-of-the-dreams-final.mp3), by XSS. Voice by... someone you know.

3 MGs, please, I didn't get the one for this post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=44594.msg658828#msg658828).

Bison Woes
21st July 2006, 08:27 AM
MP: Absol

Is the Pokemon Absol? Blue MGCoin if I'm right (and it's all right).

Everoy
21st July 2006, 11:26 AM
MP: Armaldo, Regirock.

Q3: Was the pokemon introduced in GSC? No.
Q4/G1: Is it Armaldo?

21/7 Do you read any fanfictions here? Which ones? Why/Why not?[/b]
Yes, I read one, Pokemonese. I'm not fully caught up, but it's the only Pokemon fanfiction I've ever read that I actually like because I love how it gets into a darker side of the pokemon world, and how the main character, Ishmael, knows his pokemon so well through his ability to understand what they're saying if he listens closely enough. I read it because I love reading, and in my opinion, it's written better than most books I've read.

2 MGs please. And, Gabi, if I was right with my MP, I'd like 5 stamps; if not, since I'd automatically guess Regirock, then I'd like a Blue MGCoin.

classy_cat18
21st July 2006, 11:56 AM
Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem

Patrick: Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP

I would like seven scratchcards (1,3,5) for Green MGCoins, please.

The Blue Avenger
21st July 2006, 12:03 PM
Shonta: 1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins

Okay, I'm gone starting tomorrow for a week, and here's the kicker - I found out I won't have internet access. So yeah, I can't post here (or in any other AC/CC topic) until I get back. Laterz!

Everoy
21st July 2006, 12:11 PM
Patrick: Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP

Stamp, and I'll sell the Berry for stamps.

Inferno_Dragon
21st July 2006, 01:32 PM

Yes, I do. When I got the Pokemon TV Soundtrack, I had the Theme Song Stuck in my head. Actually, if I listen to a song many times, it gets stuck in my head. Right now, I don't have any because I am not listening to any music right now.

21/7 Do you read any fanfictions here? Which ones? Why/Why not?

Yes, I do. I am a big reader of fanfiction here and Fanfiction.net. I like to browze through the fanfics. Mostly I focus on Dark Sage's Fanfics. There is something about his writing that is so impressive. My other favorites are Lapras High, A Doolittle of Pokemon, Knights to Remembers, Electric Buggy to Victory, Lisa the Legend, Shadow Realm and Shadow Realm P.I plus more (I really can't name them all because it would be too long to list.)

Can I have a Mystery Gift Please?

Lady Vulpix
21st July 2006, 04:28 PM
Have a good time, Jeff! I guess I can stop bugging my brother to PM you for a while, then.

Bison Woes: correct. Blue MGCoin for you.

Patrick: 3 stamps (2 for your Berry, plus the other one). And a Blue MGCoin for your MP, which was Regirock.

Inferno Dragon: Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP.

(Note to self.) (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=44594.msg659775#msg659775)

Yes, though I'm not sure which of the ones I read are active right now. The last one I checked was Lune. I've been busy lately, but I'll have a look at the Fanfic section again soon to see if any of the fics I like have updated, or if there's a new one that I find interesting.

MG, please, and one EMT. *Hands over a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin.*

Cheesey
21st July 2006, 04:40 PM
I don't, actually, no, I think I've read bits and pieces when I've been asked, but otherwise I haven't. I have difficulty reading stories off a computer screen, I'm much better with books and novels and stuff. Although even so, I've read Battle Range and Battle Arena stories in the past, so it's not like I've never read anything remotely like that before :P

1 MG, please (although I'm not sure how much use I'll make if it - I'm not sure if I've properly returned quite yet!)

Everoy
21st July 2006, 04:48 PM
I'll use that MGCoin plus another Blue one for a game of MP and an EMT crank.

classy_cat18
21st July 2006, 07:58 PM
Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP. EMT: Dynamicpunch.

Cheesey: Solar Gem

Patrick: Salamence, Gyarados, Magmar, Mareep, Weepinbell, Fearow, Milotic, Tangela, Omastar, Lunatone, Dunsparce, Spoink, Magikarp, Shellder. EMT: Spike Cannon

Everoy
22nd July 2006, 01:38 PM
Patrick: Salamence, Gyarados, Magmar, Mareep, Weepinbell, Fearow, Milotic, Tangela, Omastar, Lunatone, Dunsparce, Spoink, Magikarp, Shellder

Q1: Was the pokemon introduced in RBY?

22/7 What are your five favorite pokemon? Why?
5. Ninetales - I love both Vulpix and Ninetales, partly because foxes are one of my favorite animals. I also love Fire-types, and Ninetales is one of the most powerful.
4. Roselia - This is a very recent addition. I've always kinda liked Roselia. Then, I saw Roselia's new evolution and I thought, That's awesome. I want a Roselia. And then, my ASB Wonder Egg hatched into a Roselia XD I guess it's just meant to be.
3. Houndour - I lurves me doggies, and I lurves me both Dark-types and Fire-types. Houndour is adowable.
2. Sneasel - I love Sneasel because it's so awesome looking, and I love Ice-types and Dark-types. Weavile just reinforced Sneasel's awesomeness.
1. Politoed - Politoed is teh awesome. 'nuff said.

2 MGs pleurses.

Inferno_Dragon
22nd July 2006, 01:45 PM

5) Dragonite, because of my love of dragons, I have always found this pokemon to be most excellent. I mean it seems like a fairy tale dragon more than Charizard is.

4) Lugia, because this mystical King of the Sea was always my favorite legendary above all.

3) Arbok, because I always had a fascination for snakes.

2) Raichu, even though Pikachu is the main star of the series, Raichu looked cooler plus it seemed more powerful.

1) Houndoom, true I might have a fear of dogs, but there is is something about this dog that makes it lovable.

Can I have a Mystery Gift Please?

classy_cat18
22nd July 2006, 02:06 PM
Patrick: I'm so glad I adopted Rose. 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem. MP: Yes, it was.

Inferno: Red MGcoin

5. Blastoise - Two words: water cannons.
4. Umbreon - I love its sleek body and red eyes. It looks so majestic.
3. Kecleon - It can change colors, has high defense stats and just fun to battle with.
2. Zangoose - It looks like a badass. When I wanted to adopt a Pokemon and saw a Zangoose on the list, I couldn't resist. And it can learn Swords Dance at level 10!
1. Mewtwo - I was hooked when I saw him in the first movie. He looks so cool!

MG please.

Everoy
22nd July 2006, 02:36 PM
Patrick: I'm so glad I adopted Rose. 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem. MP: Yes, it was.

Stamp, and I'll sell that gem for stamps.

MP: Gyarados, Magmar, Weepinbell, Fearow, Tangela, Omastar, Magikarp, Shellder
Q1: Was the pokemon introduced in RBY? Yes, it was.
Q2: Is the pokemon an evolved form in RBY? (as in, Magmar is not)

classy_cat18
22nd July 2006, 02:41 PM
You get your three stamps. MP: Yes, it is.

Everoy
22nd July 2006, 03:00 PM
MP: Gyarados, Weepinbell, Fearow, Omastar
Q2: Is the pokemon an evolved form in RBY? (as in, Magmar is not) Yes, it is.
Q3: Is the pokemon part Water-type?

classy_cat18
22nd July 2006, 03:04 PM
No, it isn't.

Everoy
22nd July 2006, 03:39 PM
MP:Weepinbell, Fearow
Q2: Is the pokemon an evolved form in RBY? (as in, Magmar is not) Yes, it is.
Q3: Is the pokemon part Water-type? No, it isn't.
Q4/G1: is the pokemon Weepinbell? If so, 5 Stamps; if not, I have to guess Fearow next, so Blue MGCoin.

classy_cat18
22nd July 2006, 05:13 PM
No, it isn't. So you get your Blue MGCoin.

Lady Vulpix
23rd July 2006, 12:16 PM
Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP.

I'll take that MG as a stamp, and give the Dynamicpunch TM to Celeste, my captured Wartortle.

Charmander line, Vulpix line, Vaporeon, Dratini line and Butterfree... I've always liked them, there's no special reason for that. They have a good combination of cuteness and resourcefulness.

classy_cat18
23rd July 2006, 12:31 PM
Gabi: Solar Gem.

Time for another EMT game!

TYPE] FLYING
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Lady Vulpix
23rd July 2006, 01:46 PM
It's be cool if it were Aeroblast.

classy_cat18
23rd July 2006, 04:08 PM
It is, Gabi. You win an Aeroblast TM. (Boy, that was quick!)

Lady Vulpix
23rd July 2006, 05:20 PM
O... _... O. O_O.

Okay... that's more than I really expected! I'll give it to Amber.

Knight of Time
23rd July 2006, 06:35 PM
Gabi gave me the following GT!:

GT: this pokemon is known for being sticky and... the same but with an n instead of a c. It's been compared to a character from Ghostbusters. It often lives in areas where little to no other life can be found.

That would be Grimer. Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Jeff gave me the following MP list:

Gorebyss, Miltank, Growlithe, Lombre, Deoxys, Banette, Bagon, Doduo, Bellsprout, Altaria, Marshtomp, Salamence, Diglett, Goldeen

Question 1: Can the MP evolve?

Okay, since the MP can evolve, my list is now:

Growlithe, Lombre, Bagon, Doduo, Bellsprout, Marshtomp, Diglett, Goldeen

Question 2: Is the MP weak to Ice moves?

As for the polls (including a new one):

(7/23) Have you ever met someone on the internet, and eventually met them in person (or found out you would meet them in person)?

For me, it's happened more than once. The first time was when I was introduced to a former TPMer here, Deep Silent Complete, who turned out to be from the same province as me. I met him at a high school for both him and my brother, who were in the same grade at the time. I've also met a cute girl (and I mean really cute) girl on MySpace from my province as well, as it turns out, she's in her second year of a program I'm heading to at the same college she goes to, so I'm going to actually meet her in person there, which I hope I'll be able to befriend her (it's really important to me since I learned she apparently no longer has a b/f).

(7/22) What are your five favorite pokemon? Why?

Hoo boy, this is a bit of a toughie. Here goes, in no particular order.

Salamence- they get Intimidate, and though they're not as versatile as Dragonite, they've got great Sp. Attack and excellent Attack stats.

Absol- I mainly like this Pokemon because of the head scythe they have. Not only that, they've got great attack too.

Eevee- Five great evolutions, I could never pick one favourite evolution because they're each good in their own ways. And Eevee is a cute Pokemon.

Machamp- my major favourite Fighting type, no other fighting type comes close, and they're one of my major favourites in the games.

Alakazam- favourite Psychic type, right here. With their rockin' Special Attack and Speed, this is just another Pokemon I love using in the games.

(7/21) Do you read any fanfictions here? Which ones? Why/Why not?

Yeah, in the FanFiction forum, I mainly read Chris 2.0's topic, The Pokemon Master's League (A Tribute to ASB) for a couple of reasons, one, I'm one of the current ASBers in the topic, and two, it's got so many familiar ASBers in it besides myself, and Chris 2.0, who is just one of the many ASBers here.

4 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), and a new GT! please.

Inferno_Dragon
23rd July 2006, 08:25 PM
(7/23) Have you ever met someone on the internet, and eventually met them in person (or found out you would meet them in person)?

Yes, I have meet two people from the internet in person. My brother had a website and a forum. (He still does now but it is a different forum.) I have met two of the posters on that site. I know I have seen them more than 2 times but I don't know if my brother is still in touch with them.

I would like to sell my berry to get CCPs which will add to my 1 CCP. (I am trying to get split the amount between here and Crystal Caves.) And I will use the Red MCGoin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon.

Oh almost forgot, I would like my Mystery Gift Please?

Everoy
23rd July 2006, 10:11 PM

No, but it's possible I'll see a TPMer at Burning Man (unlikely, but possible, don't ask if you don't already know :P)

MG please.

classy_cat18
23rd July 2006, 11:21 PM
Kyle: Mystery Box, Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem, Flame Gem. SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. GT!: This bird adores shiny objects so much that it'll steal rings from women.

Inferno: *gives him two CCPs* MG: Green MGcoin MP: Dragonite, Articuno, Donphan, Wailmer, Shellder, Tropius, Kabuto, Staryu, Alakazam, Diglett, Nuzleaf, Pinsir, Noctowl, Skitty

Patrick: Photosynthesis Gem

Next year at Valentine's Day I might meet Roy Karrde. He might be from Texas but we really like each other and are looking forward to meeting.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2006, 05:45 AM
Kyle: your GT guess is correct.

Shonta: Happy Birthday! *Hugs.* MG: Rainbow Gem.

5 times. The first one was a guy named Nelson who I met on a Yahoo group and then met him in person when I went to visit his country. The 2nd one was a guy named Marcelo who saw my profile on Care2 and started writing to me, and then one day I went camping with a group of friends and he decided to join us. The 3rd one was a distant relative I knew nothing about until I got an e-mail that was meant for him; and then we exchanged e-mails for a few days and met at a cafe one day. I never saw nor heard of any of the 3 after that. The other 2 experiences were better. There was my penpal Kirsi, with whom I exchange mostly snail-mail but we talked on a long-gone site called Sixdegrees first, and then I stayed at her place when I went to Finland; and then the people from the DMFA forum plus the 3 Expedia founders, all of whom I met last month when I went to the USA, and all of whom I hope to meet again someday. :)

Bison Woes
24th July 2006, 09:10 AM
[7/22] What are your five favorite pokemon? Why?
Hm, that's a tough one. I really don't have any real favorites but I do like:
Mew: First Pokemon love. Adorable and incredibly versatile with attacks. If I could choose any Pokemon to have as a pet, it would be a Mew.
Mewtwo: Strange love here. Liked him in both of the movies he appeared in as I'm fascinated with his personality. Mewtwo will always be oe I just can't say no to.
Tauros: I love the wild bull and he gets no appreciation. He also reminds me of Appa which is cool (now if only Tauros could learn Fly XD).
Jolteon: Probably my favorite out of the Eeveelutions basically because it's fast and quite sleek. That and they're the only dog-like creature to be able to keep up with a Tauros in base Speed.
Stantler: A very nice Pokemon with a variety of attacks. Can learn Extrasensory, an awesome Psychic attack, and takes care of its type advantages.

[7/23] Have you ever met someone on the internet, and eventually met them in person (or found out you would meet them in person)?
Not yet. I might and might not know it but I haven't yet.

2 MGs please and thank you!

I would like to give the EMT a crank and play a game of MP *hands over a Blue MGCoin and two Red MGCoins*

Knight of Time
24th July 2006, 09:18 AM
Kyle: Mystery Box, Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem, Flame Gem. SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. GT!: This bird adores shiny objects so much that it'll steal rings from women.

GT!: That would be Murkrow. Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

As for the Mystery Box, I'd like my common/uncommon item to be another Blue MGCoin please. I'll also open it.

Another 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), another GT! and my two EMTs for July please (I forgot about them yesterday).

classy_cat18
24th July 2006, 09:26 AM
Selling that Rainbow Gem.

Gabi: Thanks! MG: Lunar Gem

Bison: Stat Modification Die, Green MGcoin. EMT: Hypnosis. MP: Wynaut, Meowth, Shuckle, Silcoon, Nidorino, Regice, Poliwrath, Suicune, Spinarak, Swinub, Cyndaquil, Walrein, Snorlax, Salamence

Kyle: GT: Right. You get your coin. Mystery Box: The usual plus your Blue MGCoin and 1 Stamp/CCP as your free MG. SCs: 7 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins. EMTs: Focus Energy, Dig.

Bison Woes
24th July 2006, 09:37 AM
Wow, got some nice MGs there XD

MP: Wynaut, Meowth, Shuckle, Silcoon, Nidorino, Regice, Poliwrath, Suicune, Spinarak, Swinub, Cyndaquil, Walrein, Snorlax, Salamence
Question 1: Was this Pokemon introduced in RBY?

classy_cat18
24th July 2006, 09:46 AM
Yes, it was.

Bison Woes
24th July 2006, 09:51 AM
MP: Meowth, Nidorino, Poliwrath, Snorlax
Question 2: Is the Pokemon a Normal-type?

classy_cat18
24th July 2006, 09:52 AM
Yes, it is.

Bison Woes
24th July 2006, 09:53 AM
MP: Meowth, Snorlax
Question 3: Can the Pokemon learn Surf by HM?

classy_cat18
24th July 2006, 09:54 AM
Yes, it can.

Everoy
24th July 2006, 09:58 AM
(24/7) Have you seen any of the new pokemon? What do you think?
I'm half and half. I am overjoyed about the Sneasel and Roselia evolutions, because I like both of those pokemon. The suspected Electabuzz evo... Let's just say less is more. Rukario is okay. I don't like Manafi that much. The new legendaries representing Diamond and Pearl make me barf on the inside, but then again, so did a few of the final starter evos the first time I saw them in previous generations, and now I <3 them. Tamanta is awowable, but I hate Bonsly and Mime Jr. Lets see... That otter one has the potential to be aweshome. So does the squirrel. The bird is... interesting. And the suspected Volbeat/Illumise evo looks like a roach in a clown suit wearing an Elizabethan collar and has plungers for antennae.

I'll sell the Photosynthesis Gem for stamps please, and two MGs.

Oh, and a Juice question (I suspect Gabi will be answering this: If I was to use a Juice to make a pokemon the color that a small part of them already is, could I make that small part the color that the main body used to be? For example, if I used a Red Juice to make my Sneasel red, could I make the red part of his ear black?

Bison Woes
24th July 2006, 10:01 AM
MP: Snorlax
Is the Pokemon Snorlax? I would like a Green MGCoin if I'm right.

classy_cat18
24th July 2006, 10:08 AM
Patrick: Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs, and your two stamps.

Bison: You're right. Take your coin.

Everoy
24th July 2006, 10:32 AM
Stamps, and I sell the Hollow Stone for stamps.

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2006, 03:51 PM
Then you get 1 stamp for your Hollow Stone, plus your other stamps.

Juice question: no, you'd need a custom juice for that detail.

I've seen some. I think I'll have a lot of work to do once their stats and moves are published. But for now, I won't pass judgement. Though the bird one looks pretty.

classy_cat18
24th July 2006, 04:00 PM
Gabi: Light Gem

Inferno_Dragon
24th July 2006, 08:04 PM
MP: Dragonite, Articuno, Donphan, Wailmer, Shellder, Tropius, Kabuto, Staryu, Alakazam, Diglett, Nuzleaf, Pinsir, Noctowl, Skitty

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in Pokemon R/B/Y?

They don't look that bad but I will have to wait to see the rest of the pokemon. I have noticed that each version of the series, some of the pokemon aren't very pretty.

I would like a MG please.

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2006, 08:31 PM
Inferno Dragon: Photosynthesis Gem.

classy_cat18
24th July 2006, 08:45 PM
Inferno: MP: Yes, it was.

Inferno_Dragon
24th July 2006, 08:52 PM
MP: Dragonite, Articuno, Shellder, Kabuto, Staryu, Alakazam, Diglett, Pinsir

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in Pokemon R/B/Y? Yes
Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon found in the Sea?

classy_cat18
24th July 2006, 08:54 PM
Inferno: Yes.

Inferno_Dragon
24th July 2006, 09:00 PM
MP:Shellder, Kabuto, Staryu

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon found in the Sea?
Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve By Using A Water Stone?

classy_cat18
24th July 2006, 09:34 PM
Yes, it can.

Inferno_Dragon
24th July 2006, 09:36 PM
MP: Shellder, Staryu

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon found in the Sea? Yes
Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve By Using A Water Stone? Yes
Question 4: Can the Mystery Pokemon use the HM Move Waterfall?

classy_cat18
24th July 2006, 09:48 PM
No, it can't.

Inferno_Dragon
24th July 2006, 10:02 PM
MP: Shellder

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon found in the Sea? Yes
Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve By Using A Water Stone? Yes
Question 4: Can the Mystery Pokemon use the HM Move Waterfall? No
Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Shellder?

classy_cat18
24th July 2006, 10:11 PM
Yes, it is.

Everoy
25th July 2006, 02:56 PM
25/7 What's your favorite word? Why? (Yes, I just made this question for the sake of making a question.)
My favorite word is cow. Not only does it represent a wonderful animal, but it's just fun to say... Just say it to yourself: Cow. Cow. Cowcowcowcow. It's even aesthetically pleasing!

2 MGs, and a game of MP.

classy_cat18
25th July 2006, 06:17 PM
Patrick: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP. MP: Charizard, Houndour, Kingdra, Linoone, Gardevoir, Magnemite, Flaaffy, Hitmontop, Meganium, Dragonair, Wingull, Beldum, Zangoose, Diglett

25/7 What's your favorite word? Why? (Yes, I just made this question for the sake of making a question.)
Inconceivable! That's my favorite word from one of my favorite movies, The Princess Bride. And unlike the guy that keeps saying it, I know what it means!

MG please.

Everoy
25th July 2006, 06:23 PM
Patrick: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP. MP: Charizard, Houndour, Kingdra, Linoone, Gardevoir, Magnemite, Flaaffy, Hitmontop, Meganium, Dragonair, Wingull, Beldum, Zangoose, Diglett

Stamp.

MP: Charizard, Houndour, Kingdra, Linoone, Gardevoir, Magnemite, Flaaffy, Hitmontop, Meganium, Dragonair, Wingull, Beldum, Zangoose, Diglett
Q1: Was the Pokemon introduced in GSC?

classy_cat18
25th July 2006, 06:46 PM
No, it wasn't.

Everoy
25th July 2006, 07:47 PM
MP: Charizard, Linoone, Gardevoir, Magnemite, Dragonair, Wingull, Beldum, Zangoose, Diglett
Q1: Was the Pokemon introduced in GSC? No
Q2: Was the Pokemon introduced in RBY?

classy_cat18
25th July 2006, 07:59 PM
No.

Everoy
25th July 2006, 08:27 PM
MP: Linoone, Gardevoir, Wingull, Beldum, Zangoose
Q2: Was the Pokemon introduced in RBY?
Q3: Is the pokemon an evolved form?

classy_cat18
25th July 2006, 09:18 PM
Nope.

Inferno_Dragon
25th July 2006, 09:20 PM
I wil take 2 CCP and then add it to my collection of CCPs.

My favorite word is Dragon. Why? Because it is my favorite mythological creature. From the Hungarian Horntail to Dragonite to Exveemon to Inferno Dragon (Dark Sage's Creation), they are fantastic creatures.

I would like a Mystery Gift please.

And I would like to use my Green MGCoin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon. (By doing that, does it split into two Red MGCoins?)

classy_cat18
25th July 2006, 09:25 PM
Inferno: Ocean Gem. And it'll split into two Red MGCoins or one Blue MGCoin. I guess it doesn't matter. MP: Poliwrath, Volbeat, Raichu, Machop, Ivysaur, Scyther, Mew, Makuhita, Piloswine, Pikachu, Poliwag, Swampert, Celebi, Suicune

Inferno_Dragon
25th July 2006, 09:28 PM
MP: Poliwrath, Volbeat, Raichu, Machop, Ivysaur, Scyther, Mew, Makuhita, Piloswine, Pikachu, Poliwag, Swampert, Celebi, Suicune

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon R/B/Y?

Everoy
25th July 2006, 09:39 PM
Dammit.

MP: Wingull, Beldum, Zangoose
Q2: Was the Pokemon introduced in RBY? No
Q3: Is the pokemon an evolved form? No
Q4/G1: Is it Beldum? Five stamps if so.

classy_cat18
25th July 2006, 09:45 PM
Inferno: Yes.

Patrick: Yes, it is. Take your five stamps.

Everoy
25th July 2006, 09:53 PM
Wow, the one time I guess from three pokemon instead of two I get it XD

Inferno_Dragon
25th July 2006, 09:54 PM
MP: Poliwrath, Raichu, Machop, Ivysaur, Scyther, Mew, Pikachu, Poliwag

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved?

classy_cat18
25th July 2006, 09:57 PM
Inferno: No, it's not.

Inferno_Dragon
25th July 2006, 10:00 PM
MP: Machop, Scyther, Mew, Pikachu, Poliwag

Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve by using an Item?

classy_cat18
25th July 2006, 10:34 PM
Yes, it can.

Inferno_Dragon
25th July 2006, 10:36 PM
MP: Machop, Scyther, Mew, Pikachu, Poliwag

Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve by using an Item? Yes
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type Pokemon?

classy_cat18
25th July 2006, 10:39 PM
No, it isn't.

Inferno_Dragon
25th July 2006, 10:42 PM
MP: Pikachu

Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve by using an Item? Yes
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type Pokemon? No
Question 5: Then is the Mystery Pokemon Pikachu? 2 Stamps if I am right.

classy_cat18
26th July 2006, 09:09 AM
Yes. Take your stamps.

Everoy
26th July 2006, 10:06 AM
26/7 Why did you originally come to TPM?
I originally came here to RP. A VERY long time ago, I was an avid RPGer on PPT (Pink Poogle Toy), and two of my good friends there were Twizzler0171 and Luvcheez. I occiasionally looked around here, but didn't sign up. Then I saw that the most recent post in the RPG forum was by Twizzle0171, so I registered immediately. I soon found out that Luvcheez was here, as well. They both left, but I still remember them.

The Blue Avenger
26th July 2006, 11:16 AM
Shonta: Hollow Stone

Patrick: 2 stamps/CCPs

If I missed anybody, I apologize; there's a lot of posts to read through. ^^;

classy_cat18
26th July 2006, 11:39 AM
Shonta: Hollow Stone

Selling that for a Stamp.

I would like to play MP, please. *gives a Red MGCoin*

The Blue Avenger
26th July 2006, 11:41 AM
A stamp for you, then.

MP: Regirock, Magcargo, Metagross, Nincada, Croconaw, Psyduck, Pinsir, Piloswine, Blissey, Cacturne, Silcoon, Hitmontop, Groudon, Doduo

Everoy
26th July 2006, 11:53 AM
Patrick: 2 stamps/CCPs

That will be stamps. And a game of MP, please.

Oh, and TBA, congrats on your soon-to-be mod-ness of ASB :D

classy_cat18
26th July 2006, 11:56 AM
MP: Regirock, Magcargo, Metagross, Nincada, Croconaw, Psyduck, Pinsir, Piloswine, Blissey, Cacturne, Silcoon, Hitmontop, Groudon, Doduo
Question #1: Has the Pokemon evolved?

Patrick: Makuhita, Absol, Cloyster, Chimecho, Altaria, Butterfree, Dragonite, Tyrogue, Zapdos, Combusken, Entei, Shelgon, Staryu, Weedle

Everoy
26th July 2006, 11:59 AM
MP: Makuhita, Absol, Cloyster, Chimecho, Altaria, Butterfree, Dragonite, Tyrogue, Zapdos, Combusken, Entei, Shelgon, Staryu, Weedle
Q1: Does the Pokemon's name start with one of the first four letters of the English language?

classy_cat18
26th July 2006, 12:03 PM
Yes, it does.

Everoy
26th July 2006, 01:38 PM
MP: Absol, Cloyster, Chimecho, Altaria, Butterfree, Dragonite, Combusken
Q1: Does the Pokemon's name start with one of the first four letters of the English language? Yes
Q2: Was this pokemon introduced in RBY?

classy_cat18
26th July 2006, 02:06 PM
Yes, it was.

Everoy
26th July 2006, 02:11 PM
MP: Cloyster, Butterfree, Dragonite
Q1: Does the Pokemon's name start with one of the first four letters of the English language? Yes
Q2: Was this pokemon introduced in RBY? Yes
G1/Q3: Is the pokemon Cloyster? If so, 10 stamps, please.

classy_cat18
26th July 2006, 02:29 PM
Nope.

Everoy
26th July 2006, 02:33 PM
MP: Cloyster, Butterfree, Dragonite
Q2: Was this pokemon introduced in RBY? Yes
G1/Q3: Is the pokemon Cloyster? No.
G2/Q4: Is the pokemon Dragonite? 5 stamps if so.

classy_cat18
26th July 2006, 02:36 PM
Yep.

The Blue Avenger
26th July 2006, 04:40 PM
Patrick, you get your 2 stamps, and thank you. ^^

Shonta: It has indeed evolved.

classy_cat18
26th July 2006, 05:48 PM
MP: Magcargo, Metagross, Croconaw, Piloswine, Blissey, Cacturne, Silcoon, Hitmontop
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in GSC?

The Blue Avenger
26th July 2006, 07:07 PM
Shonta: It was.

classy_cat18
26th July 2006, 07:23 PM
MP: Magcargo, Croconaw, Blissey, Hitmontop
Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Focus Punch?

The Blue Avenger
26th July 2006, 07:24 PM
It can.

classy_cat18
26th July 2006, 07:35 PM
MP: Croconaw, Blissey
Question #4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Blissey?

The Blue Avenger
26th July 2006, 07:36 PM
It is not.

classy_cat18
26th July 2006, 07:44 PM
MP: Croconaw
The Mystery Pokemon is Croconaw. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
26th July 2006, 08:07 PM
Take your coin; you're correct.

Lady Vulpix
27th July 2006, 05:47 AM
Welcome back, Jeff! How was your vacation? Wait, let's make it a poll so everyone can answer.

I'd never thought of it, but... 'magic'. It has a cool meaning and a nice ring to it.

I was gathering data for an anime site I used to have, and found the forums. I was currently playing Pokemon Gold, so I took the chance to ask some questions about it, and although the GS people were often less than nice and the RPGs I played never lasted more than a couple of weeks, when Polls & Clubs was created and the Dragon's Guild, the Adoption Centers and the Battle Range came up, I got hooked.

(27/7)When was the last time you went on vacation? Where did you go? What was it like? Did you enjoy it?
I went to the USA in June (I left on the evening of the 13th and came back on the 25th). I went to Pittsbugh, and then to New York, and met many of my online friends; most from the DMFA forum and even some from TPM! And I also spent some time with some of my relatives. I had a great time, and Pittsburgh looked like a nice place even though I didn't get to see much of it. The food in all the places I went to was far from good, but spending time with my friends was definitely worth it and I'd do it again if I had the money.

4 MGs, please.

classy_cat18
27th July 2006, 09:19 AM
Gabi: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Darkness Gem, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone

I think I googled for Pokemon and came across pokemasters.net. At first I wasn't interested in the forums, but then I heard all the information on future anime episodes and was hooked. The RP'ing and the fanfic writing came later when I was bored.

(27/7)When was the last time you went on vacation? Where did you go? What was it like? Did you enjoy it?
Last year, and it was to New Orleans. That was a real vacation. New Orleans is so unlike the other cities I've come across. It looks like it's stuck in the past. There was good food and a lot of things to be done. I especially liked the hotel I was staying in and the walking tour of the Garden District. I even went book shopping! I would definitely go there again if just to visit the Cafe du Monde and get some beignets.

2 MGs please.

Cheesey
27th July 2006, 12:22 PM
Fruity! It's an amazing word. I don't know what it is about it, it's just great fun to say, specially given the situations you can use it in...

I came yeeeears ago cos one of my friends recommended the Pokedex to me because it was the best one he knew, and indeed, it was a lot more useful than any of the others I could find. I distinctly remember looking at entries for Raichu and Flareon, lol, but don't ask me why, I'm not sure myself... I found the forums and I registered, but I didn't post much really, and duly forgot to come back for aaages. Then in March 2003 I think it was, I re-registered under this username to post in the Ruby & Sapphire forum. Then I noticed banners that tofu had made and ventured out to find the FanArt forum, and eventually I found PCG on a hunt for pimuni's trophy thread, and ever since then, I've spent most of my time in PCG. Bar the times when I leave on mysterious hiatuses :P

Few weeks ago actually, went camping in the Black Forest in Germany. It was really hot and really nice, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I could've done because I only went with my parents, and because of me being such a complicated adolescent and such (:P) it was difficult to find stuff we'd all enjoy and I got bored quite a lot, but I don't blame my parents for it, I told them what I thought and we're going to work something out for next year.

3 MGs please... and 2 EMTs for July too. That's 6 MG credits, isn't it? :s *pays 6 Red MGcoins*