PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.38

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

classy_cat18
27th July 2006, 12:26 PM
Cheesy: Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem. EMTs: Ember, Foresight

Everoy
27th July 2006, 12:42 PM
(27/7) When was the last time you went on vacation? Where did you go? What was it like? Did you enjoy it?
A few months ago, I went to some place on the Wisconsin-Minnesota border to be with some family members I don't see very often, including my new baby cousin. It was a bit boring, and then bad because I ended up knee deep in muck and my socks were ruined, not to mention I almost lost my shoes. t was... Okay.

1 MG please.

*Murkrow
27th July 2006, 01:43 PM
25/7 What's your favorite word? Why? (Yes, I just made this question for the sake of making a question.)

The first word that came to my head on reading that question was Socks...so I'll say that. And no, I don't mean the kind you wear, it's my cats name. :P

26/7 Why did you originally come to TPM?

About three years ago, now. At that time, I only visited Pojo, but they were crap with updating after RS came out. So I just typed 'Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire' into a search engine. I ended up somewhere, and in one of the posts, somebody had a link to the forums here. Needless to say, I followed it and have hung around since.

(27/7)When was the last time you went on vacation? Where did you go? What was it like? Did you enjoy it?

I went to Tenerife just over a year ago. It was alright, but my brother was being a little shit so we just left him at the apartment while me, mum and dad went out. We went to Loro Parque (mainly a bird zoo-type thing but with over creatures as well), as well as whale/dolphin spotting; those were the hightlights.

3 MG's please, and I'll sell my Spark and Solar Gems for CCP's please.

classy_cat18
27th July 2006, 01:54 PM
Patrick: Ocean Gem

Hannah: Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem, Gold Berry, and you get 4 CCPs for your gems.

Inferno_Dragon
27th July 2006, 02:39 PM

I got tired of chatrooms and wanted to try something new. I heard about this website and because of my fascination and interest in pokemon, I decided to venture here and see what it was like.

(27/7) When was the last time you went on vacation? Where did you go? What was it like? Did you enjoy it?

Well, I rarely venture outside of the Pacific Northwest with the exception of the two across the america trips in 1991 and 1996 but I did go to Victoria, British Columbia once. It was a nice place but we only stayed there one day. Despite that, I did have a good time.

Two Mystery Gifts please, and I would like to use one Red MGCoin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon.

Cheesey
28th July 2006, 09:11 AM
[28/7] What kind of house/flat/etc do you live in and how old is it? How long have you been living there? Do you enjoy it or would you rather live somewhere else?

We live in a detached house in the suburbs, but since it's really rather old and used to have its own land it's still quite private. I know it's over 100 years old, but I'm not sure by how much... I know it used to be a cottage that farmers and people like that all used to live in though, and the house down the road is much bigger and was for the classier people :P We've been living here for about.. 10 or 11 years? Or possibly more, but not much more, haha. I really like the house, but small-town Scotland's a bit suffocating after a while, I'd like to go somewhere where there's a bit more going on so my options are open.

1 MG, please!

Knight of Time
28th July 2006, 09:53 AM
Actually, Cheesey, if you create a poll on any day and answer it, you're entitled to an extra MG (just a nice bonus IMO).

Anyway...

Jeff gave me the following MP list:

Gorebyss, Miltank, Growlithe, Lombre, Deoxys, Banette, Bagon, Doduo, Bellsprout, Altaria, Marshtomp, Salamence, Diglett, Goldeen

Question 1: Can the MP evolve?

Okay, since the MP can evolve, my list is now:

Growlithe, Lombre, Bagon, Doduo, Bellsprout, Marshtomp, Diglett, Goldeen

Question 2: Is the MP weak to Ice moves?

I'm afraid I've been skipped on my current MP game.

I'm going to give my Dig TM (one of my EMTs from this month) to my Expedia Marshtomp, Mako, I'm sure he'll like it (which reminds me, if I get the chance, I gotta post there today).

[28/7] What kind of house/flat/etc do you live in and how old is it? How long have you been living there? Do you enjoy it or would you rather live somewhere else?

I'm not quite sure what kind of house I live in right now, though I do know my old house is a bungalow. As for the age of this house, I'm guessing it must be several years old, atfer all, I moved in here with my mom and brother three years ago in the winter. Living here is pretty good, though I somewhat miss being a neighbour to three girls I used to go to school with (it doesn't really matter to me anymore, because they all moved away, one's in the capital city of my province, one's in Canada's only metropolis, Halifax, Nova Scotia, and the last one's out west).

The last time I went on vacation was a couple of months ago, though it wasn't much of a real vacation. I went to Halifax while my brother had to get a check-up at a hospital there. I think I enjoyed the trip, though there wasn't much to it (I haven't gone on a real vacation for years).

Back in August 2000, when I was looking for a site to give me a walkthrough for Pokemon Gold and Silver (a good one with screenshots), I eventually came across the main part of TPM, and after finding plenty of the help I needed with Gold and Silver, I eventually found the forums, in which at times in the early days I occasionally needed help with the two games. These days, I rarely post in the GSC forum because I'm more into the Advanced Generation games now.

3 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a GT! please.

I'd also like to sell one of my two Flame Gems, and my Solar Gem, for CCPs please.

classy_cat18
28th July 2006, 10:03 AM
Inferno: Photosynthesis Gem, Spark Gem. MP: Wooper, Lileep, Tauros, Charmander, Metang, Haunter, Larvitar, Poochyena, Forretress, Claydol, Meowth, Lairon, Pelipper, Squirtle

Cheesey: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin

Kyle: You get 4 CCPs for your gems. MG: Red MGcoin, Flame Gem, Red MGcoin. SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. GT: This Pokemon will bring happiness to anyone who can make it stand while sleeping.

Knight of Time
28th July 2006, 10:20 AM
Kyle: You get 4 CCPs for your gems. MG: Red MGcoin, Flame Gem, Red MGcoin. SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. GT: This Pokemon will bring happiness to anyone who can make it stand while sleeping.

GT!: That's got to be Togepi. Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

I'd like to sell the new Flame Gem for CCPs please.

classy_cat18
28th July 2006, 10:26 AM
Kyle: Right. You get your coin, and two CCPs for your gem.

The Blue Avenger
28th July 2006, 10:49 AM
Kyle: My apologies. It is not.

Everoy
28th July 2006, 11:02 AM
I live in a one-floor small-ish house with a basement, and it is about 100 years old. Me and my family (mom, dad, sister) have been living there for 11 years. I'd actually prefer to live just on the other side of the Mississippi River because all of my friends live there and it's closer to my high school (although it's close enough that I'd have to walk T.T;)

1 MG, and I'll sell my Ocean Gem for stamps.

classy_cat18
28th July 2006, 11:28 AM
Patrick: 10 Stamps/CCPs plus 2 stamps for your gem.

Knight of Time
28th July 2006, 11:36 AM

Gorebyss, Miltank, Growlithe, Lombre, Deoxys, Banette, Bagon, Doduo, Bellsprout, Altaria, Marshtomp, Salamence, Diglett, Goldeen

Okay, since the MP isn't weak to Ice moves, my list is now:

Growlithe, Lombre, Marshtomp, Goldeen

Question 3: Is the MP from R/S/E?

The Blue Avenger
28th July 2006, 11:42 AM
Kyle: It is not.

Everoy
28th July 2006, 11:45 AM
Patrick: 10 Stamps/CCPs plus 2 stamps for your gem.

That is stamps.

Inferno_Dragon
28th July 2006, 02:27 PM
MP: Wooper, Lileep, Tauros, Charmander, Metang, Haunter, Larvitar, Poochyena, Forretress, Claydol, Meowth, Lairon, Pelipper, Squirtle

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon R/S/E?

classy_cat18
28th July 2006, 04:14 PM
Inferno: No, it wasn't.

Inferno_Dragon
28th July 2006, 10:09 PM
MP: Wooper, Tauros, Charmander, Haunter, Larvitar, Forretress,Meowth, Squirtle

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon R/S/E? No
Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon R/B/Y?

classy_cat18
28th July 2006, 10:17 PM
Yes, it was.

Inferno_Dragon
29th July 2006, 12:51 PM

If I can recall, it is a two story house. I really don't know how old it is, maybe 30 years. I have lived in it about 23 - 24 years. I wouldn't because it is a nice house and it is located in a somewhat good neighborhood.

29/7 Do you play Video Games? What Type of Video Games do you play? About how many hours do you play videos games each?

Yes, I love to play video games. I like to play Adventure, Role-Playing, Action, Strategy, Puzzle and sometimes First Person Shooters. I would say 4-5 hours each day.

I would like 3 Mystery Gifts please.

MP: Tauros, Charmander, Haunter,Meowth, Squirtle

Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon R/B/Y? Yes
Question 3: Was the Mystery Pokemon a Pokemon R/B Starter Pokemon?

classy_cat18
29th July 2006, 01:28 PM
Inferno: 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone. MP: No, it wasn't.

I live in a single-story house with only one bathroom. I don't know how old it is but I've been living there since I was eleven and my uncle lived there before me. I'd say it's at least thirty years old. And I would live somewhere else. Everything is breaking down in here.

29/7 Do you play Video Games? What Type of Video Games do you play? About how many hours do you play videos games each?
Yes! I love racing, platformers and adventure games. I also like those games that don't really fit into any category. I would say that I spend one to two hours a day playing video games on weekdays and longer on the weekend.

2 MGs please.

Inferno_Dragon
29th July 2006, 01:34 PM
MP: Tauros, Haunter, Meowth,

Question 3: Was the Mystery Pokemon a Pokemon R/B Starter Pokemon? Np
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Normal Type Pokemon?

Also I would like to that Hollow Stone I just received and the two stamps I just received to fuse it with a Photosynthesis Gem to get a Leaf Stone.

classy_cat18
29th July 2006, 01:40 PM
Inferno: *fuses and gives him a Leaf Stone* MP: It is not.

Inferno_Dragon
29th July 2006, 01:44 PM
MP: Haunter

Question 3: Was the Mystery Pokemon a Pokemon R/B Starter Pokemon? Np
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Normal Type Pokemon? No
Question 5: Then is the Mystery Pokemon Haunter? 2 CCPs if I am right.

classy_cat18
29th July 2006, 02:17 PM
Yes. Take your coin.

Everoy
29th July 2006, 02:54 PM
Yesh! I mostly play fantasy, adventure, and strategy. I'll play anywhere from one to three hours per day. My favorite games are Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon.

1 MG pleursh.

classy_cat18
29th July 2006, 02:56 PM
Patrick: Lunar Gem

Cheesey
29th July 2006, 03:14 PM
Yeah, not as often as I do sometimes though. They're usually either adventure or RPG games, but I'm just as into games that are easier to dip in and out of, like fighters or racers. I'm more of a Nintendo player though, hehe. It varies how much I play games though, cos sometimes I play them for ages cos I have nothing better to do... But nowadays I suppose it averages out at about an hour a day.. maybe less.. hehe

1 MG, please!

classy_cat18
29th July 2006, 04:17 PM
Cheesey: 2 Stamps/CCPs

The Blue Avenger
29th July 2006, 11:16 PM
Shonta: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin

SoulflameNinetales
30th July 2006, 12:11 AM
Sorry about being away so long...

(29/7) Do you play Video Games? What Type of Video Games do you play? About how many hours do you play videos games each?

Do I?!? Thats like asking if oxygen vital for people to live. I love videogames! I don't play as much as I used to, due to playing on the net, but i fit in about 2-3 hours a week, whoch is nothing compared to what i used to play for. I'm a fan of any fantasy based game and some adventure games as well, but will play FPS when in the mood.

Would it be fine to get 4 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,3,7) for Green MGCoins?

*hands over coins*

The Blue Avenger
30th July 2006, 12:13 AM
Ben: MH: Red MGCoin. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2006, 08:33 AM
I used to play a lot more, but then I got busier. Now I've started playing again, but I don't know how long that will last. I'm playing Final Fantasy X with my brother. Yesterday I spent about 3 hours capturing fiends (almost like catching pokemon). I like RPGs, platform games, graphic adventures and some puzzle games, but I haven't been playing much lately.

MG, please, and Jeff, please remember to post the EMT Game when you can. Shonta posted it last week and I did the week before.

The Blue Avenger
30th July 2006, 08:37 AM
You're lucky I saw this before I got on the plane. ;)

Gabi: Lunar Gem

EMT Game
Type: Normal
PP:
Power:
Effect:
Target:
Guesses:

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2006, 08:47 AM
Plane? O_O Which plane?

EMT Game: Body Slam?

Cheesey
30th July 2006, 10:42 AM
(30/7) Have there been any birthdays in your family or friends lately? Whose were they? Did they have a party? If not.. when's your birthday and what'll you do for it?
It was my sister's 21st yesterday, and yes indeed, they did have a party. I was with them for quite a lot of the evening, but I never really knew what to say to them because I never saw them that much. And they all had each other anyway, hehe, so it didn't really matter. As for the other question, my birthday's on the 3rd of October, but I don't know what I'm gonna do for it.

2 MGs, please! And for the EMT... is it Return?

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2006, 10:55 AM
Chris: Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin.

(30/7) Have there been any birthdays in your family or friends lately? Whose were they? Did they have a party? If not... when's your birthday and what'll you do for it?
No one over here, but a few of my online friends have had their birthdays lately. Mine is on March 22nd, and it's still to early to know what I will do, but whatever it is it will involve ice-cream cake by popular demand.

SoulflameNinetales
30th July 2006, 07:03 PM
(30/7) Have there been any birthdays in your family or friends lately? Whose were they? Did they have a party? If not... when's your birthday and what'll you do for it?

Been quiet this month. The next birthday in my family is not until early September. May birthday will be on the 19th of April next year and i'm expecting it will be a quite one. Just the basic family get together plus chocolate mudcake or maybe even the trick candle... :D

EMT: Quick Attack?

Could I have 5 Group 2 Scratchcards (3,4,7) for Green MGCions please?

The Blue Avenger
30th July 2006, 10:48 PM
Gabi: I came home from California today. I was on an airplane for the majority of the day. MG: Hollow Stone

Ben: MG: Hollow Stone. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins

*Murkrow
31st July 2006, 06:09 AM

At the moment, I'm at home in Clevedon, which is a semi-detached (our garage is joined to one of our neighbours; I think it should be called something else but who really cares?), three bedroomed house which I think is around 30 years old. I've lived here for nearly all my life; about seventeen or eighteen years. It's nice, though Clevedon is just dull; I can't wait to get back to our house in Chester which is a terraced, four bedroomed house and is surprisingly smart for one lived in by students.

Yes, though I haven't touched a game for ages; I can easily go for months without touching a game, then I'll have a phase of playing for hours a day. Though admittably, I don't have many games anymore, as I got rid of most of them last year. ^_^ I like RPG's (Final Fantasy VII, the Pokémon games) and older platformers (Spyro games for the PS1), though I'll play most things if I'm given them. As I said, I haven't played any for ages, but I can see that changing in the near future, what with D/P coming out in 2007 and (hopefully!) Digimon Story getting an english release.

My birthday was last Monday. :) No, I didn't have a party, mainly because it's not really my thing but also because ALL of my friends were out of the country. *Kicks dust* Not that it bothered me that much. Me and mum went down to Exmoor for the day, which was really nice.

3 MG's please.

EMT: Hyper Beam?

classy_cat18
31st July 2006, 08:50 AM
Hannah: Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem

The Blue Avenger
31st July 2006, 10:18 AM
EMT Game
PP: 10
Power:
Effect:
Target:
Guesses: Body Slam, Return, Quick Attack, Hyper Beam

Knight of Time
31st July 2006, 10:46 AM
EMT: Yawn?

Cheesey
31st July 2006, 02:44 PM
Is the EMT Wish?

SoulflameNinetales
1st August 2006, 04:22 AM
EMT: Metronome?

Could I have have 5 Group 2 Scartchcards (2,7,9) for Stamps

Lady Vulpix
1st August 2006, 06:10 AM
EMT: Mimic?

Ben: 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.

classy_cat18
1st August 2006, 09:00 AM
The first of August! Whoo! I would like my 2 EMTs for this month, please. *gives 6 MGCredits*

*Murkrow
1st August 2006, 10:04 AM
Hannah: Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem

I'll take all of that in CCP's please.

My two August EMT's please. *Pays* :)

The Blue Avenger
1st August 2006, 10:51 AM
EMT Game
PP: 10
Power: 70
Effect:
Target:
Guesses: Body Slam, Return, Quick Attack, Hyper Beam, Yawn, Wish, Metronome, Mimic

Shonta: Poison Tail and Slash TMs
Hannah: Moonlight and Tail Whip TMs

I'll pull the EMT lever twice as well. *hands over 6 coins*

classy_cat18
1st August 2006, 10:54 AM
Jeff: Dynamicpunch and Magnitude TMs

Everoy
1st August 2006, 11:30 AM
EMT: Dizzy Punch?

I'll take my two cranks, as well. *hands over 3 Blue MGCoins*

classy_cat18
1st August 2006, 12:07 PM
Patrick: Present, Iron Tail

The_Missing_Link
1st August 2006, 12:39 PM
I'd like my two EMT cranks of the month *hands over 6 red coins*

Knight of Time
1st August 2006, 12:43 PM
I'd also like my EMTs for August please.

'hands over 2 Green MGCoins'

classy_cat18
1st August 2006, 12:46 PM
Becca: Hydro Pump, Morning Sun ^^

Kyle: Moonlight, Sing

Cheesey
1st August 2006, 01:00 PM
I'd like my two August EMTs as well, please. *hands over 6 Red MGcoins*

classy_cat18
1st August 2006, 01:38 PM
Cheesey: Waterfall, Leaf Blade

The Blue Avenger
1st August 2006, 02:05 PM
EMT Game
Patrick has won a Dizzy Punch TM. Congratulations!

*Murkrow
1st August 2006, 02:20 PM
Hannah: Moonlight and Tail Whip TMs

Hmm, that's a nice mix of good, and, er, crap. *Teaches Moonlight to Jock*

[01/08] What sort of mood are you in at the moment? Why?

Fed up. My brother 'borrowed' (his words, not mine) my MP3 player, got rid of all my songs and replaced them with his, and I only got it back a couple of weeks ago. I just decided to put my music back on, but the cable doesn't seem to be fitting properly to connect it to the laptop. Or it may be, but it needs to be on before the laptop will connect, and surprise surprise, he nicked my batteries as well. And used them all up. ¬_¬ So yeah, fed up.

2 MG's please.

Everoy
1st August 2006, 02:23 PM
EMT Game
Patrick has won a Dizzy Punch TM. Congratulations!

*feels special*

Thank you, thank you all! *holds bouquet of roses that spontaneously appeared out of nowhere*

Dammit, Hannah, you posted a new question when I was about to post a new question. Ah well, I'll save it for tomorrow.

1/8 What sort of mood are you in at the moment? Why?

Disappointed. I have a s**tload of summer homework for my APUSH class, and I'm about 1/20th done. And it's my fault for not starting to work on it until last week o.o;;

1 MG please.

classy_cat18
1st August 2006, 02:25 PM
Hannah: Solar Gem, Spark Gem

Patrick: Red MGcoin

*Murkrow
1st August 2006, 02:53 PM
Hehehe@Patrick. *Runs*

Hannah: Solar Gem, Spark Gem

Sell for CCP's please.

classy_cat18
1st August 2006, 03:22 PM
Four CCPs for your gems, Hannah.

Everoy
1st August 2006, 03:32 PM
I should answer this one, too:

Today is my friend Jess's birthday. She's an adult friend so I don't think there's a party. My birthday was a few weeks ago, July 13th. I had a party.

1 MG please.

classy_cat18
1st August 2006, 03:35 PM
Patrick: 1 Stamp/CCP

Everoy
1st August 2006, 03:45 PM
Patrick: 1 Stamp/CCP

XD That is a Stamp.

Cheesey
1st August 2006, 08:20 PM
I'm agreed to sell that Leaf Blade TM I just got from the EMT to Hannah for 20 Stamps. :) Hopefully she'll confirm that when she can.

Everoy
2nd August 2006, 12:12 PM
2/8 Do you participate in the ASB? If so, what do you like about it? If not, why the hell not?
Yes, I do. I like it because battling is one of my favorite things about the games, and in ASB the moves do different, more sensible things (e.g.: Double Team is sucky in the games, but awesome in ASB). Plus, I get all of the pokemon I want, or I can buy an egg and get a random pokemon :) w00t for Sneasel! Plus, I get to ask Saffire for an awesome ASB banner.

2 MGs please.

classy_cat18
2nd August 2006, 12:17 PM
Patrick: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Photosynthesis Gem

*Murkrow
3rd August 2006, 05:41 AM
I'm agreed to sell that Leaf Blade TM I just got from the EMT to Hannah for 20 Stamps. :) Hopefully she'll confirm that when she can.

Confirmed. *Teaches to Mokele* Thanks again.

2/8 Do you participate in the ASB? If so, what do you like about it? If not, why the hell not?

No. I've thought about joining before, but to be honest, it just looks like more of the same old same old. If I want to battle with a Pokémon I like then I can do it here, and probably faster, too (that's not meant to be a dig at anyone). Meh, I might start playing one day, I guess. Depends how I feel.

[03/08] What's your current desktop background? How long have you had it for and why did you choose it?

Mine's currently what I think is a promotional piece of artwork for Princess Mononoke, with Ashitaka and Yakal looking out over a valley. Very pretty. I changed my old one for it about a month or so ago, now, mainly because I was getting bored with my old one (a shot from Spirited Away) and I liked the artwork.

3 MG's please.

Edit: Oh, and I'll sell my Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem and Gold Berry for Stamps please.

classy_cat18
3rd August 2006, 09:16 AM
Hannah: Rainbow Gem, Red MGcoin, Light Gem and nine stamps for your sold items.

Inferno_Dragon
3rd August 2006, 01:18 PM

In a good mood because I am listening to country music and that always puts me at ease.

No, although I will. I take things one step a time plus I need to fully analyze the information so I won't make a full of myself. Maybe when I am fully ready, I will do it.

[03/08] What's your current desktop background? How long have you had it for and why did you choose it?

My current desktop beackground is a clear blue background. I choose it a couple weeks ago. I choose because I originally had put on a Monster House Background and it was getting annoying so I needed to find something that would quickly replace it so I searched through backgrounds and found the clear blue background to be most effective.

classy_cat18
3rd August 2006, 03:24 PM
Inferno: Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone

Inferno_Dragon
3rd August 2006, 03:29 PM
I will sell the Photosynthesis gem for 2 Stamps which I will use those 2 Stamps to fuse a Flame Game with the Hollow Stone to get a Fire Stone.

I will also use the Red MGCoin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon.

classy_cat18
3rd August 2006, 03:44 PM
Inferno: *gives him a Fire Stone* MP: Aipom, Kabutops, Stantler, Igglybuff, Arcanine, Flareon, Carvanha, Venusaur, Phanpy, Articuno, Absol, Scizor, Charmeleon, Feraligatr

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2006, 04:02 PM
Ok... a bit frustrated about being very demanded at work and getting too little in return, and wishing days had more hours, and with mixed inspirations that don't settle enough to actually write something, but I got to spend some time with my brother today and now I have about 2 hours of free time, so that's good.

I've never got the hang of it. I don't know much about how the system works, and from what I've seen most of it seems to be up to the ref... I don't think it's my thing. The one on TL seemed a bit better, but it's completely inactive lately, and I didn't get to understand the workings of that one either.

I have 4 backgrounds on right now. I got one on an e-mail years ago (desktop 3 (http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/1298/paisajemgicond8.png)), two on a site I found while searching for images for a site earlier this year (desktop 1 (http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/6813/minastirithbn8.jpg) and desktop 2 (http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/3051/rivendel2pt3.jpg)) and the other (desktop 4 (http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/8413/1606arribasombreritohd0.jpg)) is a photo I took in April while climbing a mountain. I chose them because I like pretty and inspiring landscapes as backgrounds.

3 MGs, please.

The Blue Avenger
3rd August 2006, 04:07 PM
Gabi: Darkness Gem, Solar Gem, Berry

As for your comments about ASB, a lot of it is up to the ref, yes, but on the whole our refs are very unbiased. It just takes a little to get used to the rules, and then everything's all cool.

Everoy
3rd August 2006, 04:23 PM
Patrick: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Photosynthesis Gem

Stamps, and I'll sell the Photosynthesis Gem for Stamps.

On the laptop (which I use primarily and are using it right now), I have some Kingdom Hearts fanart from deviantArt that I got about a month ago. It's a bunch of Shadow Heartless on a white background, and the Heartless are varying shades of pink and blue. On my other computer, it's just a regular official KH2 desktop that I got a month before KH2 came out. On this computer I'm planning on changing it soon, but I'm not sure to what.

1 MG please, and a game of MP *hands over recently acquired Red MGCoin*

Inferno_Dragon
3rd August 2006, 04:25 PM
MP: Aipom, Kabutops, Stantler, Igglybuff, Arcanine, Flareon, Carvanha, Venusaur, Phanpy, Articuno, Absol, Scizor, Charmeleon, Feraligatr

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon R/B/Y?

classy_cat18
3rd August 2006, 04:27 PM
Patrick: Solar Gem. MP: Swampert, Porygon2, Vibrava, Nidoqueen, Slowpoke, Combusken, Kadabra, Venomoth, Voltorb, Plusle, Muk, Gorebyss, Venonat, Electabuzz

Inferno: No, it wasn't.

Inferno_Dragon
3rd August 2006, 04:31 PM
MP: Aipom, Stantler, Igglybuff, Carvanha, Phanpy, Absol, Scizor, Feraligatr

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon R/B/Y? No
Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon G/S/C?

classy_cat18
3rd August 2006, 04:32 PM
Yes, it was.

Inferno_Dragon
3rd August 2006, 04:39 PM
MP: Aipom, Stantler, Igglybuff, Phanpy, Scizor, Feraligatr

Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon G/S/C? Yes
Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon Smaller than 3'00?

Everoy
3rd August 2006, 04:41 PM
*sells Solar Gem for stamps*

MP: Swampert, Porygon2, Vibrava, Nidoqueen, Slowpoke, Combusken, Kadabra, Venomoth, Voltorb, Plusle, Muk, Gorebyss, Venonat, Electabuzz
Q1: Was this pokemon introduced in RBY?

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2006, 05:21 PM
2 stamps for your gem.

Cheesey
3rd August 2006, 05:23 PM
It's a photo from a school trip to Italy that I went on a few months ago. I've had it for quite a while now, and I chose it because it was a good trip, I had a lot of fun and I started to speak to people again who I hadn't really spoken to in a long time.

1 MG, please!

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2006, 05:27 PM
Chris: Stat Modification Die! O_o

Ace64
3rd August 2006, 05:33 PM
Kind of loose, I guess. Lethargic. Got off work, one more day tomorrow. Kind of meh.

Hell yeah! It's the thing to do. I like it because it reminds me of chess, and I loved playing chess. It's more the mental part of it that appeals to me, and the competitive spirit.

It's a picture of my dog. He's so kyuuute! I luv him so much! I've had it for a while, but he never gets old.

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2006, 05:39 PM
That sounds a bit hard to believe. Gold Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP, Rainbow Gem

classy_cat18
3rd August 2006, 06:32 PM
Relaxed, especially taking a midterm that seemed too easy. Next Tuesday, I'll be nervous because then we get the midterms back graded.

Used to, but I stopped. I guess it never interested me as much as AC/CC. But I guess ASBRPG got my interest back. I like the way the attacks can be executed different ways. Kinda like AC/CC!

It's a picture of me and my brother in Bermuda. I've had it for a couple of weeks now. I chose it because I want to remember my summer vacation from years ago.

3 MGs please.

The Blue Avenger
3rd August 2006, 06:44 PM
MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Solar Gem

classy_cat18
3rd August 2006, 07:20 PM
MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Solar Gem
Selling all of those for Stamps.

The Blue Avenger
3rd August 2006, 07:29 PM
6 stamps.

Inferno_Dragon
4th August 2006, 12:56 PM
04/08 Have you made any changes to your bedroom? If you haven't, why not?

I have been changing my room with various items. A couple weeks ago, my parents got me a Bookshelf to replace my current stuff holder. Just today I just put a bigger one because the previous one was too small. I just got a Lucky Bamboo plant to make my room seem more pleasant.

I would like 2 Mystery Gifts please.

The Blue Avenger
4th August 2006, 01:00 PM
MG: Flame Gem, Lunar Gem

Cheesey
4th August 2006, 01:12 PM
In my life? Yes :P Recently (by that, I mean a few months ago) my bedroom was painted blue and then I covered it in, well, anything I could find - pictures, photos, tickets, just anything much... Hopefully I'll soon be getting a fitted carpet rather than just a rug, and then all I'll have to do is fill my room with more stuff to make it more "me".. though to be honest I think it's fairly unique right now, heh.

1 MG, please. And I'd like to sell my stash of gems that's been building up over the past, well, year or two, lol.

Solar Gem x3 - Photosynthesis Gem x4 - Hollow Stone x4 - Rainbow Gem ~ Lunar Gem x2 ~ Light Gem ~ Spark Gem x3 ~ Darkness Gem x3 ~ Flame Gem x3 ~ Ocean Gem - all for Stamps. So is that 46 stamps?

classy_cat18
4th August 2006, 01:33 PM
Cheesy: 1 Stamp/CCP plus 46 stamps for your gems and stones.

Everoy
4th August 2006, 06:10 PM
MP: Swampert, Porygon2, Vibrava, Nidoqueen, Slowpoke, Combusken, Kadabra, Venomoth, Voltorb, Plusle, Muk, Gorebyss, Venonat, Electabuzz

No, it's too much of a mess o.o; I don't have very much space in my room, so... yeah. I have a computer, a bookcase, two dressers, three drums, two chairs... Oh yeah, and a bed.

1 MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
4th August 2006, 06:15 PM
Patrick: Photosynthesis Gem

Not recently, no. Right now, I'm getting things ready for my dorm room in college, but since it's not actually my room yet, I haven't made any changes there. And I haven't started packing things up from my room - I still have two weeks. If I packed up now, I'd have to live in a pretty barren room for a good amount of time.

Inferno_Dragon
4th August 2006, 06:54 PM
First of all, I was wondering when my Mystery Pokemon question would be answered

MP: Aipom, Stantler, Igglybuff, Phanpy, Scizor, Feraligatr

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon Smaller than 3'00?

This one, I don't mean too be rude but I am just making sure that it wasn't forgotten.

Second of all, I would like to sell all my gems because if I am going to battle, I am going to need some spending money on both sides.

My Gems - Flame Gem (x2), Solar Gem (x2), Lunar Gem (x2), Photosynthesis Gem, Spark Gem and Ocean Gem. I would also like the result of selling all of them to split into both Stamps and CCPs evenly, if you can split it evenly.

classy_cat18
4th August 2006, 06:59 PM
Inferno: You get nine Stamps and nine CCPs. MP: Sorry, didn't see that. No, it isn't.

Jeff: 1 Stamp/CCP

Inferno_Dragon
4th August 2006, 07:03 PM
MP: Stantler, Scizor, Feraligatr

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon Smaller than 3'00? No
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Already Evolved?

classy_cat18
4th August 2006, 07:31 PM
Yes, it is.

The_Missing_Link
4th August 2006, 09:10 PM
I'm trading my Dragon Dance TM to Kyle for his Moonlight TM. He'll confirm it whenever

Knight of Time
5th August 2006, 07:52 AM
I confirm my TM trade with Rebecca, I'm going to save this TM (I'm not going to give it to my captured Kingdra, who is the only Pokemon I have who can learn the move (the only other Pokemon I have that can learn the move already knows it, namely my captured Charizard), for a couple of reasons, one, she has no physical attacks to support the move, and two, this would probably be a very good move to give to a Pokemon I'm determined to capture if I find one) for now.

Thanks for the trade, Rebecca! :)

Okay, since the MP isn't from R/S/E, my list is now:

Growlithe, Goldeen

Question 4: Is the MP a fire type?

(8/5) Do you have any allergies? If so, what are you allergic to? Are any of your allergies deadly to yourself or others (meaning you have to completely avoid them)? Why or why not?

Yes, I do have allergies, my most dangerous allergy is to peanuts/peanut butter because it can kill me if I eat it (I know I've seen and heard some stories about others that had the same allergy who died from eating peanuts or peanut butter). Other than that, I'm allergic to nuts, aspirin and penecillin. Strangely enough though, there's a kind of "mock" peanut butter that's really called peabutter, or something. Even though I'm supposedly not allergic to this peabutter, it's too risky for me to try.

(8/4) Have you made any changes to your bedroom? If you haven't, why not?

No, I haven't made that many changes to my room (other than when I moved into the new house with my mother and brother a few years ago), because it usually doesn't need the changes anyway. Besides that, my room isn't as messy as my brother's, which definitely can be stressful out here.

(8/3) What's your current desktop background? How long have you had it for and why did you choose it?

The background I have on my desktop right now is a wallpaper from the game called Sonic Heroes. I've had it for, about two or three months now (possibly more), and I basically chose it because Sonic Heroes stands out pretty well when comparing it to other 3D Sonic games (for one, you can play as three characters who team up for the whole game, and you can make any of them leader at any time).

3 MGs (plus the extra one), 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), and a GT! please.

Lady Vulpix
5th August 2006, 08:07 AM
Kyle: MG: Flame Gem, Hollow Stone, Miracle Berry, Solar Gem. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. GT: this pokemon may put up a bit more of a fight than its pure bug counterpart, but it already has all the moves it can learn until it evolves again, and defeating it is often just a matter of patience.

I made a few changes when I returned from my vacation: I added 2 plushies (a llama and a yeast) and put a picture of a baby griffin on top of my mirror.

(8/5) Do you have any allergies? If so, what are you allergic to? Are any of your allergies deadly to yourself or others (meaning you have to completely avoid them)? Why or why not?
I'm allergic to garnets and sometimes I also have allergic reactions when I'm overstressed. Other than that, I don't know of any allergies I may have, and those are not deadly, just annoying. Although garnets aren't hard to avoid anyway, I just have to watch pout for them on the very rare occasions I buy or receive a new ring.

2 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
5th August 2006, 08:48 AM
Kyle: MG: Flame Gem, Hollow Stone, Miracle Berry, Solar Gem. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. GT: this pokemon may put up a bit more of a fight than its pure bug counterpart, but it already has all the moves it can learn until it evolves again, and defeating it is often just a matter of patience.

GT!: Hmm, would that be Kakuna? Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

I'd like to sell the Miracle Berry, 6 of my 10 Hollow Stones, one of my two Flame Gems, and my Solar Gem, all for CCPs please. I believe that would be 20 CCPs total.

Cheesey
5th August 2006, 08:51 AM
I don't think so, although I did have an allergic reaction to something when I was younger. We think that it was just some sort of food colouring, but even so, I've never been afflicted by an allergic reaction again. I would hope there isn't some sort of mystery allergy that I have which would kill me, either :P

1 MG, please!

Lady Vulpix
5th August 2006, 09:44 AM
Kyle: 20 CCPs and a Blue MGCoin.

Chris: 1 Stamp/CCP.

classy_cat18
5th August 2006, 10:05 AM
I added a couple of posters. One is of one of my computer animation projects, one in which I tried to model my brother's head each class for 15 classes. The other one is one of Full Metal Alchemist.

I think I'm allergic to dust. I'm definitely allergic to something; during the mornings and evenings I sneeze a lot. It's not deadly; just annoying.

2 MGs please.

Inferno_Dragon
5th August 2006, 12:50 PM

Yes, I am allergic to pollen and cotton. When it is pollen season and the cotton trees start to blow its seeds, I start sneezing. I also think I am allergic to pet dander. No, it is deadly but it is very annoying to have them.

1 Mystery Gift Please.

MP: Scizor, Feraligatr

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon Smaller than 3'00? No
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Already Evolved? Yes
Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Scizor?

classy_cat18
5th August 2006, 12:55 PM
Inferno: Spark Gem. MP: Yes, it is.

Inferno_Dragon
5th August 2006, 01:06 PM
Well, that was unusual. I would like to see my Spark Gem for 2 CCPs. By winning that Mystery Pokemon game, I would like to get a Blue MGCoin and play a Guess this. (Gotta do something different for a change, so I hand the Blue MGCoin, which I will get back a Red MGCoin.)

Lady Vulpix
5th August 2006, 01:10 PM
Shonta: Photosynthesis Gem, Spark Gem. Can I have mine (also 2), please?

Inferno Dragon: this pokemon's name contains the Spanish name of a satellite.

classy_cat18
5th August 2006, 01:15 PM
Gabi: Sure. Division Gem, Lunar Gem.

Inferno: You get your Blue MGCoin and your 2 CCPs.

The Blue Avenger
5th August 2006, 02:21 PM
Kyle: It is not a fire type.

Knight of Time
5th August 2006, 02:47 PM

Okay, since the MP isn't from R/S/E, my list is now:

Growlithe, Goldeen

Question 4: Is the MP a fire type?

Okay, since the MP isn't a fire type, it has to be Goldeen, so Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

From there I'd like another game of MP please.

Lady Vulpix
6th August 2006, 08:05 AM
Kyle: I can't give you the coin, but I can give you your new MP: Starmie, Tangela, Drowzee, Swablu, Magmar, Tentacool, Glalie, Haunter, Milotic, Magby, Shellder, Altaria, Machop, Togetic.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] STEEL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Cheesey
6th August 2006, 09:01 AM
(8/6) Do you always eat breakfast? What do you have? What did you have this morning? Do you agree that it's the most important meal of the day?
Yeah, I used to not eat it and just ate at lunch, but now I do. Usually cereal though, I'm really bad in the morning because I wake up and have to go through a routine... I always have to go *straight* to the kitchen and it just feels wrong if I don't go to the cupboard for cereal now, lol. This morning I had a cereal which I don't actually like very much - Frosted Shreddies - cos when mum went shopping they didn't have any individual cereal boxes of stuff I liked, they only had those little variety packs with a bowlful of each different cereal. I reckon it's the most important meal of the day because I felt a difference when I started eating breakfast again, although today I did eat at about 1 in the afternoon, and not in the morning, heh.

2 MGs, please. And is the EMT Meteor Mash?

Knight of Time
6th August 2006, 09:58 AM
EMT: Steel Wing

Gabi gave me the following MP list:

Starmie, Tangela, Drowzee, Swablu, Magmar, Tentacool, Glalie, Haunter, Milotic, Magby, Shellder, Altaria, Machop, Togetic.

Question 1: Is the MP from RBY?

The Blue Avenger
6th August 2006, 11:45 AM
Kyle: You get your coin.

EMT: Doom Desire?

Kyuubi
6th August 2006, 12:04 PM
(8/6) Do you always eat breakfast? What do you have? What did you have this morning? Do you agree that it's the most important meal of the day?

Usually I don't... I only drink coffee as I wake up quite early in the morning, something like 5 AM, and my parents are still asleep by that time and I try to make as little noise at possible - I'm very clumsy and can't imagine what would happen if I tried and made breakfast as soon as I get out of bed, heh. Today I woke up two hours later than I use to do (yay for Sunday morning) so I had cereal instead of nothing.
I wouldn't agree that it's the most important meal for I hardly ever eat it and I don't think it's that bad.

I guess I can have, um, a Mystery Gift now ?

Lady Vulpix
6th August 2006, 01:06 PM
Yes, you can. You get a Rainbow Gem, which is sort of funny because I was singing a part of Rainbow Connection when I pressed the button.

Kyle: yes, it is.

I always have breakfast, but I don't always eat something solid. Sometimes I only have a cup of tea with honey, and then eat something later in the morning. I did that today. I don't know what the most important meal is, I guess that depends on your habits, but it is probably the one that brings the worst consequences if you skip it, so in that sense, yes. It doesn't have to be the biggest meal in the day, though. Sometimes a cup of tea with a spoonful of honey is enough to get you started.

MG, please.

Everoy
6th August 2006, 01:23 PM
Not always, but I often have an assorted pastry or cereal. I didn't eat breakfast today. I think dinner is the most important meal because usually the most work goes into it. That often makes it the tastiest, which = important for me :P

EMT: Metal Claw?

MG, please!

EDIT:

Lady Vulpix
6th August 2006, 01:34 PM
Patrick: 1 Stamp/CCP. You'll have to wait for Shonta to get a reply for your MP game.

classy_cat18
6th August 2006, 03:19 PM
Patrick: I'm sorry. Yes, it was.

Everoy
6th August 2006, 03:23 PM
MP: Nidoqueen, Slowpoke, Kadabra, Venomoth, Voltorb, Muk, Venonat, Electabuzz
Q1: Was this pokemon introduced in RBY? Yes
Q2: Is this pokemon an evolved form as of GSC?

classy_cat18
6th August 2006, 04:45 PM
Yes, it was. O_O

Everoy
6th August 2006, 04:59 PM
MP: Nidoqueen, Kadabra, Venomoth, Muk, Electabuzz
Q2: Is this pokemon an evolved form as of GSC? Yes
Q3: Will this pokemon be able to evolve in DP?

classy_cat18
6th August 2006, 05:06 PM
Yes.

Everoy
6th August 2006, 05:10 PM
MP: Kadabra, Electabuzz
Q2: Is this pokemon an evolved form as of GSC? Yes
Q3: Will this pokemon be able to evolve in DP? Yes
G1/Q4: Is it Electabuzz?

classy_cat18
6th August 2006, 05:39 PM
Patrick: Yes.

Gabi: Ocean Gem.

Everoy
6th August 2006, 09:16 PM
Yay! Five stamps.

Wolfsong
6th August 2006, 09:47 PM
I'd like my 2 EMTs for August please *hands over MG coins*

The Blue Avenger
6th August 2006, 09:49 PM
Patrick: 5 stamps for you.

Amy: Barrier, Signal Beam TMs

classy_cat18
7th August 2006, 09:49 AM
EMT: Iron Tail?

Inferno_Dragon
7th August 2006, 02:25 PM
Guess This: This pokemon's name contains the Spanish name of a satellite.

I don't know if I got it right but is the Pokemon Volbeat? It is the only pokemon containing the name "Vela". If I am right, I would like a Blue MGCoin. If I am wrong, I still have a Red MGCoin left anyways.

Not always but I try to. It really depends if I am in a rush or if I slept in late. I basically have anything that I can make a decent meal of. I had Blueberry Oatmeal this morning. I do believe it is important because it provides energy for the beginning of the day until lunch.

(8/7) Have you participated in any RPGs? What type of RPGs have you participated in? Have you observed or watched people play RPGs? Have you followed the rules without any deviation?

I have participated in several RPGs at Pokemasters in the past. Most of them have dealt with Pokemon RPGs. I have observed/watched many RPGs up at the loft at the Community College I went to. I did try to join in but I kept on forgeting. I have tried to follow the rules but sometimes I get sidetracked and tried to shove the plot of the RPG my way.

Three Mystery Gifts Please.

classy_cat18
7th August 2006, 02:39 PM
Inferno: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem, Solar Gem

Ace64
7th August 2006, 03:16 PM
I'll sell my Gold Berry and Gem for stamps, please.
EMT: Iron Defense?

Depends on when I wake up really- sometimes it's 8:00, sometimes it's 11:00. I didn't eat anything this morning though, or last night- I had to have my wisdom teeth pulled out, and I wasn't allowed to eat for 12 hours prior. I never knew such thirst. Usually I have cereal, but I might have pancakes, eggs/sausage, waffles...The most important meal IMO is lunch, actually.

(8/7) Have you participated in any RPGs? What type of RPGs have you participated in? Have you observed or watched people play RPGs? Have you followed the rules without any deviation?
A few. I'm a decent writer, and I usually use RPG's as practice for that purpose. I tend to only observe RPG's I'm participating in, though- most times, the plot of an RPG seems kind of bland to an outsider.

classy_cat18
7th August 2006, 03:26 PM
Trey: Seven stamps for your gems. MGs: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem

Ace64
7th August 2006, 03:55 PM
I'll sell those gems for stamps. Also, could I play a game of GT?

classy_cat18
7th August 2006, 07:54 PM
Trey: You get four stamps for your gems. GT: This Pokemon has 48 fangs in its mouth which are shaped like barbed fishhooks. Once it bites down it will not let go.

I used to always eat breakfast but I stopped a while ago. It was usually small things like cereal or waffles. I regret it; when I don't eat breakfast my empty stomach distracts me from my classwork.

I've been doing them for about three years, mostly online on the Pokemasters. I have also dabbled in Dungeons and Dragons. I would watch my friends play it and one day I got my own rulebooks and dice. I don't really know all the rules so I would break them every now and then.

2 MGs please.

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2006, 05:43 AM
EMT Game: Trey gets an Iron Defense TM. Congratulations!

Inferno_Dragon: sorry, it was Lunatone. Luna = Moon. Where's the satellite called Vela?

Shonta: Flame Gem, Solar Gem.

Yes, a few in person, some more online and a few videogames that fall in that category. I never deviated from the rules unless the rules were unclear or constantly changing (which has happened a lot in some RPGs I've played, I even had to leave one because the rules changed so much that my character no longer complied with them). I've read bits of other people's online RPGs, and my brother often tells me about the games he plays with his friends, and I watch him play videogames, but I haven't watched a full roleplaying session without taking part in it.

MG, please. Should we post a new version, or is there no need for topics to be limited to a certain number of pages anymore?

Ace64
8th August 2006, 09:28 AM
GT: This Pokemon has 48 fangs in its mouth which are shaped like barbed fishhooks. Once it bites down it will not let go.

Croconaw? Blue MGCoin if I'm right, then I'll crank the EMT.

classy_cat18
8th August 2006, 09:35 AM
Selling those gems.

Gabi: 2 Green MGcoins

Trey: Right. Take your coin. EMT: Refresh

Everoy
8th August 2006, 09:45 AM
Yup! In addition to the type of RPGs here (regular RPGs and ASB/RPG) I've also participated in a fun but short-lived Harry Potter RPG called Girimple. It was a forum-wide RPG with lots of different places and very good RP-ers, although a few of the older members were mean to the newer ones (I was there from the beginning, so I was an 'older member' by the newbies' standards, but I wasn't mean :P) I almost always follow the rules, but in Girimple I broke a word count restriction... Muiltiple times o.o;

(8/8 ) If you're getting Diamond and Pearl, which starter are you planning on picking? Why? If you aren't, which would you choose? Why? (The starters are on Serebii, Psypokes, Pokemonelite and more, pick your poison...)
I'm gonna pick the penguin in Diamond. I lurve penguin, and it's adorable! Plus, water is one of my favorite types. Fire is too, but the onkey looks weird... I might change my mind after I see the evolutions, though. The only final starter evolution I've ever actually liked was Meganium, and I hated Chikorita, so it didn't matter. When I get Pearl I'll pick the turtle because it's a turtle... And a Grass-type.

3 Mgs, please!

classy_cat18
8th August 2006, 10:00 AM
Patrick: Hollow Stone, Light Gem, Red MGcoin

Everoy
8th August 2006, 10:18 AM
I'll sell the Hollow Stone and Light Gem for CCPs, and I'll use the Red MGCoin to play MP again.

classy_cat18
8th August 2006, 10:56 AM
You get three CCPs. MP: Mewtwo, Noctowl, Marill, Taillow, Moltres, Grovyle, Mew, Scizor, Huntail, Mareep, Cubone, Machamp, Snubbull, Salamence

Everoy
8th August 2006, 12:08 PM
MP: Mewtwo, Noctowl, Marill, Taillow, Moltres, Grovyle, Mew, Scizor, Huntail, Mareep, Cubone, Machamp, Snubbull, Salamence
Q1: Can the Mystery Pokemon learn a Psychic attack via levelup?

classy_cat18
8th August 2006, 12:18 PM
No, it can't.

Everoy
8th August 2006, 12:28 PM
MP: Marill, Huntail, Cubone, Machamp, Snubbull, Salamence
Q1: Can the Mystery Pokemon learn a Psychic attack via levelup? No.
Q2: Does the Mystery Pokemon's name end in L?

Ace64
8th August 2006, 02:17 PM
(8/8 ) If you're getting Diamond and Pearl, which starter are you planning on picking? Why? If you aren't, which would you choose? Why? (The starters are on Serebii, Psypokes, Pokemonelite and more, pick your poison...)

The fire ape. Every good team needs an ape, IMO. I would've taken Primeape if Hitmonchan wasn't so much cooler, but hopefully the DP starters have cool-looking evolutions. A few new moves wouldn't be missed either...a swift-based fire move would be nice, in particular.

classy_cat18
8th August 2006, 02:47 PM
Patrick: Oops, misread the first question. Yes, it can learn a Psychic type attack.

Trey: Lunar Gem

Everoy
8th August 2006, 03:21 PM
Dammit o.@
MP: Mewtwo, Noctowl, Taillow, Moltres, Grovyle, Mew, Scizor, Mareep
Q1: Can the Mystery Pokemon learn a Psychic attack via levelup? Yes...
Q2: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in GSC?

classy_cat18
8th August 2006, 03:25 PM
No.

Everoy
8th August 2006, 03:32 PM
MP: Mewtwo, Taillow, Moltres, Grovyle, Mew
Q2: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in GSC? No.
Q3: Is the Mystery Pokemon part Flying-type?

classy_cat18
8th August 2006, 03:36 PM
No, it isn't.

Everoy
8th August 2006, 03:39 PM
Dammit, I'm really sucking XD

MP: Mewtwo, Grovyle, Mew
Q2: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in GSC? No.
Q3: Is the Mystery Pokemon part Flying-type? No x.x;
G1/Q4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Grovyle?

classy_cat18
8th August 2006, 03:40 PM
Yep!

Everoy
8th August 2006, 03:42 PM
*sigh of relief*

Seriously, if it wasn't Grovyle, I would have died. The first question that popped into my head when I saw the list was "Is it legendary?"... 5 stamps, please.

classy_cat18
8th August 2006, 03:44 PM
You get your stamps.

Everoy
8th August 2006, 03:46 PM
Err... I mean CCPs ^.^; I'm getting too used to saying stamps.

Dark Dragonite
8th August 2006, 04:49 PM
I would like my 2 EMTs for August, now that I returned from vacation please!!

classy_cat18
8th August 2006, 10:18 PM
Steve: Bounce, Protect

Patrick: Okay, CCPs then.

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2006, 05:20 AM
Gabi: 2 Green MGcoins
[color=hotpink]Wow! EMT, please! :D

classy_cat18
9th August 2006, 09:21 AM
Gabi: Odor Sleuth

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2006, 07:07 PM
Thanks, I'll give it to Hero. *Makes note to add it to the moves list when she gets home tomorrow.*

Inferno_Dragon
10th August 2006, 09:51 AM
8/8 If you're getting Diamond and Pearl, which starter are you planning on picking? Why? If you aren't, which would you choose? Why? (The starters are on Serebii, Psypokes, Pokemonelite and more, pick your poison...)

I would choose the Penguin Pokemon (Pocchama) because it is the only decent looking starter. Plus it is a penguin and penguins seem adorable to most people. I mean March of the Penguins did so well because people like penguins.

8/10 Have you been visiting any interesting sites recently? What makes them so interesting?

I have been recently visiting Adventure Quest. When I was staying at my sister's house, I saw a link to it on her computer. It is a really interesting game. There are endless possiblities when you play. You can be a ninja, Paladin, Werewolf, Vampire, Half-Dragon, etc.

I would like 3 MG Gifts please and I would like to use my Red MGCoin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon.

Everoy
10th August 2006, 10:44 AM
8/10 Have you been visiting any interesting sites recently? What makes them so interesting?
This one, of course XD I've been on a website called mafiascum for the past three years. It's a message board dedicated to a game called mafia (very similar to the Infestation game in PCG). Everyone gets a role like townie, cop, doctor, mafia, etc., and during the night, the mafia kills, while the doctor protects someone from being killed and the cop investigates someone to find out whether or not they're mafia, and during the day, the town (everyone but the bad guys) votes for someone to get killed. If all of the mafia die, then the town wins, but if it's the other way around, the mafia win.

1 MG please!

Lady Vulpix
10th August 2006, 11:06 AM
Inferno_Dragon: MG: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone. MP: Ludicolo, Exeggcute, Luvdisc, Beautifly, Metang, Slowbro, Skitty, Dusclops, Electrode, Dustox, Milotic, Blaziken, Smoochum, Grumpig.

Patrick: Hollow Stone.

8/8 If you're getting Diamond and Pearl, which starter are you planning on picking? Why? If you aren't, which would you choose? Why? (The starters are on Serebii, Psypokes, Pokemonelite and more, pick your poison...)
I have no plans to get it, but if I did... either the Grass type or the Water type. They look better than the Fire type. I'd have to take a look at their movesets to decide.

Inferno_Dragon
10th August 2006, 11:45 AM
First of all I will use both the Solar Gem and Hollow Stone to get a Sun Stone by paying 2 Stamps.

MP: Ludicolo, Exeggcute, Luvdisc, Beautifly, Metang, Slowbro, Skitty, Dusclops, Electrode, Dustox, Milotic, Blaziken, Smoochum, Grumpig.

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?

classy_cat18
10th August 2006, 12:39 PM
Gabi: 2 Stamps/CCPs

Inferno: *gives him a Sun Stone*

Everoy
10th August 2006, 12:41 PM
Is there more than one Patrick? O.@

Cheesey
10th August 2006, 02:51 PM
I dunno really, probably either the Grass one or the Water one based on looks, but it'd be nice to see how they're going to evolve and the types and everything before making a decision. Not that it matters terribly though because chances are that if I get it, I'll play through it once, and then restart and do everything again more skilfully, lol.

Not really, there's here, Tsuyoi's Lair, as well as a few other websites I look at... and then there are a few websites I go to quite a lot cause they're interesting (like Wikipedia, sometimes if I'm bored I can just look something up and learn loads of stuff I never knew before). Or sites like eBay, they're good when you're bored because you never know what you might find.

2 MGs, please

classy_cat18
10th August 2006, 03:11 PM
Cheesey: 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP

Wolfsong
12th August 2006, 01:37 AM
I'm trading my barrier tm to Kyle for his flame wheel tm. Not sure who i'll give it to just yet. he should confirm soon.

Knight of Time
12th August 2006, 09:28 AM
I confirm my trade with Amy. I'm going to give the TM to Dynamo, my captured male Electabuzz.

I'll eventually make an update for myself in the PMBC.

Thanks again Amy! :)

Dark Dragonite
12th August 2006, 02:11 PM
Just thought I'd entertain offers for my Bounce TM, as I have no grumpig, spoink, ponyta, rapidash, and no others can learn right now...PM me please

Inferno_Dragon
12th August 2006, 02:40 PM
My brother's wife's step-dad just died today and even though I never knew him, I still feel sad so I thought this topic would be appropriate.

8/12 Have someone close to you died? How well did you know them?

Well, my grandpa and my two grandmas died. My grandpa died about 6-8 years ago. My Grandma died about 3 years ago and my other grandma died last summer. I wasn't very close to my grandpa and I was sort of close to my other grandma but I was more closer to the first grandma. I remember spending days with her doing the crossword puzzle, going grocery shopping, going out to eat, watching Television together, etc. I remember the one time I spent 6 weeks down at her house when I was supposed to spend one week. I blame my parents but that 5-6 weeks allowed me to be closer to her than I ever been.

If it isn't any trouble, can I have two Mystery Gifts please?

classy_cat18
12th August 2006, 02:52 PM
Inferno: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem

Dark Dragonite
12th August 2006, 04:13 PM
I feel your pain Inferno Dragon...as for the poll

I just got word my great uncle I had never gotten the chance to meet passed away...he's in Ny, I'm in FL...probably can't get to the funeral...my maternal grandmother, whom I had lived all my life with passed away in september of last year...I've lost both grandfathers when I was 1...I've lost friends to suicide...

eh...mg please...

classy_cat18
12th August 2006, 04:57 PM
Steve: Solar Gem

classy_cat18
13th August 2006, 07:11 PM
Time for another EMT game!

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Knight of Time
13th August 2006, 07:13 PM
EMT: Yawn?

Lady Vulpix
13th August 2006, 07:16 PM
EMT Game: Body Slam?

The Blue Avenger
13th August 2006, 07:24 PM
EMT: Sketch?

Cheesey
13th August 2006, 07:49 PM
Both of my grandads died before I was born, and one of my grandmas died when I was about 8, but I didn't really know her. A few years later my other gran, who I was close to died... And one of my best friends committed suicide a couple of years ago... But other than that, nobody. I hate going to the funerals though, that's always the worst part I think, because everything just kind of wells up at once. Nothing that depressing has happened to me all that recently, though, which is a good thing.

1 MG please!
EMT: Facade?

Ace64
13th August 2006, 08:30 PM
EMT: Safeguard

classy_cat18
13th August 2006, 08:33 PM
Cheesey: Red MGcoin

*Murkrow
14th August 2006, 07:28 AM

Though at the moment, I couldn't care for any of them, probably Neatle or whatever it is (the grass one). The monkey irritates me for some reason, and both him and the penguin look to me like they're just meant to be cute and nothing more. At least with Neatle you have to squint a bit to figure out what the heck he's meant to be. But it really depends on what they evolve into....though I don't know yet if I'll be definitely getting the game, anyway.

Not really, just the usual sites I go to, like here, SPP, Digiport, With the Will, Neopets and so on and so forth. I guess they're interesting if you like Pokémon/Digimon/Neopets etc, and, er, yeah. I don't know how to finish that answer off. ^_^

My uncle died of cancer when I was younger, but I didn't know him well at all. I don't think we even went to his funeral. He's the only family I've had whose died (in my lifetime). One of the girls in my year died just after we left, which was a big shock. I wasn't close to her or anything, but still...we had our leavers thing on Friday morning, then Monday I got a text from a friend saying that she'd died. I'll admit, that really shook me up for a few days. :-/

3 MG's please.

EMT: Hyper Beam?

classy_cat18
14th August 2006, 08:35 AM
Hannah: Red MGcoin, Rainbow Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Hyper Beam, Safeguard, Facade, Sketch, Body Slam, Yawn

The Blue Avenger
14th August 2006, 08:42 AM
EMT: Camouflage?

Knight of Time
14th August 2006, 08:42 AM
EMT: Charm?

Lady Vulpix
14th August 2006, 09:48 AM
EMT Game: Return?

Everoy
14th August 2006, 12:34 PM
Yes. My dog, Keesha, and my great-grandfather both died a year ago this month. I didn't know my great-grandpa very well, but he was really nice to me. I really miss my dog ;.; I was the last person to see her before she died... She just laid down on the kitchen floor. I saw her sleeping there, still breathing, and went to bed. about an hour later, my parents brought me upstairs and told me she died... ;.;

8/14 Have you been to any weddings lately? Whose?
Yup. I went to two weddings, both two days ago :P The first was between two friends of my parents, and my mother was the Matron-of-Honor. My dad was the minister (the guy who performed the ceremony). As soon as the ceremony was done, me, my sister, and my dad drove to the next wedding, between my uncle and his girlfriend/wife. It was really just renewing their vows, because they had a private wedding a year ago. That one was more fun, I had four pieces of cake and didn't go to bed till 3 in the morning because we were watching "She's The Man" :P

3 MGs, please.
EMT: Secret Power?

Ace64
14th August 2006, 01:52 PM
EMT: Swift?

classy_cat18
14th August 2006, 01:58 PM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Hyper Beam, Safeguard, Facade, Sketch, Body Slam, Yawn, Camouflage, Charm, Return, Secret Power, Swift

Patrick: Division Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Spark Gem

Lady Vulpix
14th August 2006, 02:07 PM
My paternal grandfather when I was 6, and then my great-grandmother a few months later, and 2 of my dogs and one of my cats, also years ago. And one of my mother's best friends lost her youngest daughter about a year ago; I'd spent some time with her and liked her, though we lived in different countries and didn't get to see each other often.

8/14 Have you been to any weddings lately? Whose?
Not lately, the last wedding I went to was 3 years ago, when my cousin Inés got married.

2 MGs, please.

The Blue Avenger
14th August 2006, 02:29 PM
Gabi: Stat Modification Die, Solar Gem. Nice.

EDIT: Trey is trading me an Iron Defense TM for my Pokemon Collar.

Ace64
14th August 2006, 02:32 PM
I'm trading Jeff my Iron Defense TM for one his of his Pokemon Collars.

Lady Vulpix
14th August 2006, 02:36 PM
Would anyone like to trade something for a Stat Modification Die or three?

Everoy
14th August 2006, 03:06 PM
I'll sell those three gems.

classy_cat18
14th August 2006, 03:34 PM
Patrick: You get six stamps (?) for your gems.

Everoy
14th August 2006, 03:42 PM
Patrick: You get six stamps (?) for your gems.

Oh, sorry, CCPs.

Cheesey
14th August 2006, 04:28 PM
EMT: Barrage?

Everoy
14th August 2006, 04:31 PM
Dammit, I wanted to guess that.

classy_cat18
15th August 2006, 09:23 AM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] 65
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Hyper Beam, Safeguard, Facade, Sketch, Body Slam, Yawn, Camouflage, Charm, Return, Secret Power, Swift, Barrage

Everoy
15th August 2006, 09:27 AM
EMT: Stomp

8/15 Do you sleep very well? How many hours of sleep do you get?
Meh, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I have a mild case of insomnia, so it takes me a while to get to sleep. During the summer, I get about eight hours of sleep. During the school year, it's more like six. I was up until three in the morning once and then I was tired all day... :p

2 MGs, please.

The Blue Avenger
15th August 2006, 09:37 AM
Patrick: 1 Stamp/CCP, Ocean Gem

EMT: Horn Attack?

classy_cat18
15th August 2006, 09:42 AM
Congrats, Patrick! You won a Stomp TM!

Everoy
15th August 2006, 11:10 AM
:D *sells Ocean Gem for CCPs*

Inferno_Dragon
15th August 2006, 02:07 PM

Yes and No. It really depends on the situation. Sometimes I get a good night's sleep and sometimes I have trouble even relaxing my body to fall asleep. I usually get 6-8 hours a sleep.

A Mystery Gift please.

Ace64
15th August 2006, 02:13 PM

Oh yes. I have no problem sleeping- name a place, I've slept there. (Ok, not there.) I usually get eight to ten hours...but the longer I'm up, the longer I sleep.

I'll sell my Lunar Gem for stamps, and play a game of GT, please.

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2006, 04:12 PM
Patrick: 2 CCPs.

Inferno_Dragon: Darkness Gem.

Trey: 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 stamps for your gem, and... GT: this pokemon's name has 3 different letters, more than twice as many letters, and one letter that appears only once.

Sometimes. I'm a very light sleeper, it's hard for me to fall asleep and almost anything will wake me up. But I'm fine if I get to sleep 6 hours a night.

MG, please.

classy_cat18
15th August 2006, 04:39 PM
When I'm at home I sleep like a log. I have trouble sleeping anywhere else. I'll be fine if I get at least five hours of sleep.

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2006, 04:46 PM
Shonta: MG: Berry. May I have mine?

classy_cat18
15th August 2006, 05:08 PM
Sure! Sorry about that. You get a Flame Gem. And can I sell that Berry for stamps?

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2006, 05:41 PM
Of course. You get 2 stamps.

Cheesey
16th August 2006, 04:28 PM
I usually sleep really deeply and for quite a long time, possibly cos I'm a teenager and that's just what teenagers do :P I dunno, I usually get about 8/9 hours sleep on a schoolnight and on weekends, it can range from about 8 to 14 depending on how tired I am or whether I need to get up for something the next day.

1 MG please!

Ace64
16th August 2006, 04:46 PM
Okay, I'm forfeiting my GT, since I don't feel like staring at Pokemon names anymore. What is the answer, Gabi?

classy_cat18
16th August 2006, 04:58 PM
Cheesey: 20 Stamps/CCPs

Lady Vulpix
16th August 2006, 05:32 PM
Okay, I'm forfeiting my GT, since I don't feel like staring at Pokemon names anymore. What is the answer, Gabi?
It was Rattata. Sorry, Trey.

Ace64
16th August 2006, 05:59 PM
Ah, tricked myself. Nice one.

Everoy
16th August 2006, 06:08 PM
8/16 What type of education do you have? Is there a sppecific type of job you studied/are studying/want to study for?
I have a partial high school education; I'm going in to tenth grade this year. I'm not sure what type of job I want; I'm trying to decide between culinary, theater, and photography. My first job is going to be at the cafe where my mom works, so that should help me decide.

2 MGs, please!

classy_cat18
16th August 2006, 06:12 PM
Patrick: Hollow Stone, Flame Gem

Ace64
16th August 2006, 06:30 PM
8/16 What type of education do you have? Is there a sppecific type of job you studied/are studying/want to study for?
I'm going to college- right now I have a high school education. I'd really want to become a writer- fiction stories mostly, but I'd have to support myself with something else. I'm thinking law.

The Blue Avenger
16th August 2006, 06:37 PM
Trey: I believe this is fitting. (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=784301)

Ace64
16th August 2006, 06:39 PM
!
Good Lord, did you set that up right now? Heh- that is fitting.

In any case...overruled! I'll sell it for stamps.

The Blue Avenger
16th August 2006, 06:42 PM
Trey: Quite a fun little site, if I say so myself. (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=784347)

*Murkrow
17th August 2006, 05:08 AM

Yes. I try to get about 8 hours but at the moment I'm averaging about 10 xD But I can't function very well with less than 8 because I'm somebody who just gets tired and then that's it.

GCSE's and A Levels, and I'm one year into getting a Bachelor of Science Degree in Animal Behaviour. I don't actually know what I want to go into after that, hopefully something to do with birds like raptors or parrots.

2 MG's please, and I'll sell my 2 Rainbow Gems and Light Gem for CCP's.

Lady Vulpix
17th August 2006, 06:15 AM
Hannah: Red MGcoin, Spark Gem, and 6 CCPs for your previous gems.

8/16 What type of education do you have? Is there a specific type of job you studied/are studying/want to study for?
I have a university degree in computer science. And right now I'm doing two jobs related to that: programming and teaching at university.

*Murkrow
17th August 2006, 08:16 AM
Hannah: Spark Gem,

I'll sell that for CCP's, please.

Cheesey
17th August 2006, 10:19 AM
I went through my seven years of primary school and I'm going into my sixth (last) year at high school. I have 8 Standard Grades (like GCSEs), 5 A Highers (like AS levels) which I did last year, and this year I'm doing 3 Advanced Highers (like A Levels) - English, Biology and Music. I don't actually know what career path I want to take so I'm a bit anxious about that. But if I go to a good uni and get a degree I should be able to pull something off :P

1 MG, please

classy_cat18
17th August 2006, 10:33 AM
Cheesey: Light Gem

I'm in college right now, being a high school graduate. I'm currently studying Computer Animation and Game Design, two years in and two more to go.

MG please.

The Blue Avenger
17th August 2006, 10:41 AM
Shonta: Spark Gem

classy_cat18
17th August 2006, 10:49 AM
Selling that gem for stamps.

The Blue Avenger
17th August 2006, 10:53 AM
2 stamps for you, then.

Everoy
17th August 2006, 11:36 AM
Patrick: Hollow Stone, Flame Gem

I'll sell those for Stamps.

classy_cat18
17th August 2006, 12:13 PM
Patrick: Three stamps for your stuff.

Lady Vulpix
17th August 2006, 06:04 PM
Will someone give me my MG, please?

The Blue Avenger
17th August 2006, 06:52 PM
Oops. Sorry, Gabi, you get a Hollow Stone.

Inferno_Dragon
21st August 2006, 02:46 PM
8/16 What type of education do you have? Is there a specific type of job you studied/are studying/want to study for?

I am recently a College Graduate. I graduated 2 to 3 months ago with an AA Degree. I am taking some time off but I will want to continue my college education and become either a writer or marine biologist ... perhaps maybe a teacher.

8/21 What do you think of the Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon game coming out for the DS and GBA? Do you think you will get it? If you aren't, why not?

I think it looks interesting. It is a step above the standard pokemon games. It is definately a change of pace. When it does come out, I will get the DS version.

Lady Vulpix
22nd August 2006, 06:29 PM
Inferno_Dragon: Light Gem, Flame Gem, Hollow Stone.

Jeff, where are you? And do you have Internet access there?

8/21 What do you think of the Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon game coming out for the DS and GBA? Do you think you will get it? If you aren't, why not?
I hadn't heard about it, so I have no opinion on it. I don't think I'll get it because I don't have a GBA.

MG, please.

classy_cat18
22nd August 2006, 08:42 PM
Gabi: Solar Gem.

I guess it's not too late to post an EMT game.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] ELECTRIC
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The_Missing_Link
22nd August 2006, 08:53 PM
EMT: Shock wave

Dark Dragonite
22nd August 2006, 09:11 PM
EMT: Thunderpunch?

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=861549I would like my 2 EMTs for August Please!!

classy_cat18
22nd August 2006, 09:34 PM
Steve: Hidden Power, Zap Cannon. Wow.

Ace64
22nd August 2006, 09:52 PM
EMT: Thunder

Can I play a game of GT, please?