PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.38

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

classy_cat18
22nd August 2006, 10:04 PM
Trey: GT: This Pokemon can generate winds of up to 100 feet per second using its fans.

Lady Vulpix
23rd August 2006, 06:07 AM
Thanks for posting the EMT Game, Shonta. I'll post it next time. By the way, is it Zap Cannon?

Time for a gem sale.

* 2 Darkness Gems
* 2 Flame Gems
* 3 Lunar Gems
* 1 Ocean Gem
* 6 Solar Gems
* 3 Light Gems
* 1 Division Gem
* 4 Hollow Stones

...For 40 stamps, right?

Knight of Time
23rd August 2006, 12:29 PM
EMT: Thunderbolt?

*Murkrow
23rd August 2006, 01:15 PM
Third time lucky.

EMT: Thunderwave?

classy_cat18
23rd August 2006, 01:19 PM
Whoa, Hannah wins a Thunder Wave TM! Thanks for playing!

Gabi: 40 stamps for your stuff.

Ace64
23rd August 2006, 03:22 PM
Crap, I was going to guess that, before I changed to Thunder. Oh well.

GT: Shiftry. Blue Coin if I'm right, which I will use for my last EMT crank.

classy_cat18
23rd August 2006, 03:37 PM
Trey: Correct. I'll just keep the coin for that EMT, which is...Cut!

*Murkrow
24th August 2006, 08:51 AM
Whoa, Hannah wins a Thunder Wave TM! Thanks for playing!

Yay. ^_^ I'll teach that to Latino because for some reason he can learn it, and he can get a different L10 TM now when I can be bothered to write his RBG battle.

8/21 What do you think of the Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon game coming out for the DS and GBA? Do you think you will get it? If you aren't, why not?

Not interested, really. It looks cute, I'll admit, but I've seen some videos of people playing it and it looked very tedious and slow to walk around. That and I'd want the DS version because it'd look better but I don't have a DS. Oh, and I couldn't be bothered to import it.

[24/08] How fast is your internet connection? Are you happy with how it is or would you like it to be faster/slower etc?

It's relatively fast, though it has a habit of losing the damned signal when in my room; not usually enough to prevent it from connecting but it slows it down a lot. I'm ok about the actual speed of the thing, but I wouldn't mind using a different card to connect to the signal.

3 MG's, please.

classy_cat18
24th August 2006, 09:32 AM
Hannah: Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

[24/08] How fast is your internet connection? Are you happy with how it is or would you like it to be faster/slower etc?
It's a little fast; we have DSL from Bellsouth. I don't do much on the Internet so I'm happy the way it is. But in the rare case that I download things it would be nice if it were a little faster.

MG, please.

Inferno_Dragon
24th August 2006, 12:07 PM

Pretty fast since I do have Comcast. It has a good speed although sometimes for no reason it does take a long time for some reason but that is very rare. Seeing how it is an acceptable speed, I am very happy with it.

One Mystery Gift Please.

classy_cat18
24th August 2006, 12:58 PM
Inferno: Lunar Gem

Inferno_Dragon
24th August 2006, 01:17 PM
I will fuse a Lunar Gem with a Hollow Stone by paying 2 stamps. And I will give my last Stamp to get a Red MGCoin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon.

classy_cat18
24th August 2006, 05:46 PM
*hands him a Moon Stone* MP: Flygon, Manectric, Aron, Regice, Venomoth, Jumpluff, Relicanth, Houndoom, Raticate, Minun, Flaaffy, Igglybuff, Registeel, Vileplume

Inferno_Dragon
24th August 2006, 07:04 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Flygon, Manectric, Aron, Regice, Venomoth, Jumpluff, Relicanth, Houndoom, Raticate, Minun, Flaaffy, Igglybuff, Registeel, Vileplume

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?

classy_cat18
24th August 2006, 07:34 PM
Yes.

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2006, 06:09 AM
Shonta: Red MGcoin

1 MBPS, and it generally works well whenever my brother's not hogging the bandwith with one of his programs. I like it the way it is now.

MG, please.

classy_cat18
25th August 2006, 10:25 AM
Gabi: 2 Stamps/CCPs

Using that Red MGCoin to play Mystery Pokemon.

Inferno_Dragon
25th August 2006, 08:57 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Flygon, Manectric, Aron, Regice, Relicanth, Minun, Registeel,

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald? Yes
Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon A Dual Type?

classy_cat18
25th August 2006, 09:41 PM
Yes, it is.

Inferno_Dragon
25th August 2006, 09:47 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Flygon, Aron, Relicanth,

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald? Yes
Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon A Dual Type? Yes
Question 3: Does the Mystery Pokemon have two Abilities? (example: Blaze, PickUp, Levitate, etc.)

classy_cat18
25th August 2006, 09:52 PM
Yes, it does.

Inferno_Dragon
25th August 2006, 09:57 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Aron, Relicanth

Question 3: Does the Mystery Pokemon have two Abilities? (example: Blaze, PickUp, Levitate, etc.) Yes
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Non-Evolvable Pokemon (Example:Kangaskan, Minun, Yanma, Etc.)

classy_cat18
25th August 2006, 10:11 PM
Nope!

Inferno_Dragon
25th August 2006, 10:21 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Aron

Question 3: Does the Mystery Pokemon have two Abilities? (example: Blaze, PickUp, Levitate, etc.) Yes
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Non-Evolvable Pokemon (Example:Kangaskan, Minun, Yanma, Etc.) No
Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Aron? A Blue MGCoin if I am right.

classy_cat18
25th August 2006, 11:40 PM
Yep. Take your coin.

Inferno_Dragon
26th August 2006, 11:39 AM
8/26 Are you clumsy or accident prone? If not, why? If you are, why do you think you are? What is the most awkward situation involving your clumsiness?

Yes, many times over. I don't know actually why I am clumsy but I always seem to end up hurting myself. There are thousands of stories I could tell you but I couldn't fit all them into a single post unless I summarized all of them. Yesterday, I was helping my mom and sister work on their classrooms to get ready for the new school year. At one point, they asked me to put on bin in another. I started to slide it down. My fingers were squeezed between the two containers but for some reason, I didn't notice. I was just standing there until my sister started to shout at me. She started to pick it up. I was wondering why until she told me my face was turning red from the pressure. I looked at my fingers and I saw black lines across them. I don't know why I could stand all the pressure. I still don't know why I didn't let go off the box and not kept on grabbing on.

Two Mystery Gifts please.

Lady Vulpix
27th August 2006, 09:32 AM
Shonta: MP: Pidgey, Poliwrath, Zapdos, Dragonite, Masquerain, Metang, Cleffa, Mawile, Ariados, Venusaur, Rattata, Beldum, Surskit, Lileep.

Inferno_Dragon: Division Gem, Division Gem.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] FIRE
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

8/26 Are you clumsy or accident prone? If not, why? If you are, why do you think you are? What is the most awkward situation involving your clumsiness?
Normally yes, unless I'm actively focusing in order to avoid it. When I know I'm around something dangerous, or my shoelaces are untied, or I'm carrying something that mustn't fall or else there will be trouble, then I'm especially careful and avoid accidents. But otherwise I'm usually thinking of something else and tend to ignore what's around me, so I trip and bump into things easily. As for an awkward situation... Once when I was at an acting class in high school, someone had spilt coffee on the floor and I slipped and fell on it, and a girl who was standing next to me started saying I'd wet my pants.

MG, please.

classy_cat18
27th August 2006, 09:42 AM
Gabi: Spark Gem

Yes, some of the time. I just go deep in thought and pay attention to where I am going. One time I was walking down some steps while looking at a clock tower, missed a step, fell and twisted my ankle. That has to be the most awkward situation.

MP: Pidgey, Poliwrath, Zapdos, Dragonite, Masquerain, Metang, Cleffa, Mawile, Ariados, Venusaur, Rattata, Beldum, Surskit, Lileep
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in RBY?

MG please. EMT: Fire Spin

Knight of Time
27th August 2006, 09:44 AM
EMT: Will-o-Wisp?

Lady Vulpix
27th August 2006, 10:19 AM
Shonta: MP: yes, it was. MG: Solar Gem.

classy_cat18
27th August 2006, 10:21 AM
Selling that gem.

MP: Pidgey, Poliwrath, Zapdos, Dragonite, Venusaur, Rattata
Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Fly?

Lady Vulpix
27th August 2006, 11:22 AM
Shonta: no, it can't.

classy_cat18
27th August 2006, 11:34 AM
MP: Poliwrath, Venusaur, Rattata
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Grass type?

Lady Vulpix
27th August 2006, 12:20 PM
No, it isn't.

classy_cat18
27th August 2006, 12:38 PM
MP: Poliwrath, Rattata
Question #4: Is the Pokemon Poliwrath?

Inferno_Dragon
27th August 2006, 12:50 PM
I would like to sell my two Division Gems.

And I would like to split my Blue into two Red MGCoins and use the first Red MGCoin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon.

classy_cat18
27th August 2006, 12:57 PM
Inferno: You get four stamps for your gems. MP: Vulpix, Diglett, Castform, Pineco, Exeggcute, Combusken, Natu, Gulpin, Claydol, Weezing, Ledian, Nosepass, Hoothoot, Azurill

Inferno_Dragon
27th August 2006, 01:01 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Vulpix, Diglett, Castform, Pineco, Exeggcute, Combusken, Natu, Gulpin, Claydol, Weezing, Ledian, Nosepass, Hoothoot, Azurill

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?

classy_cat18
27th August 2006, 01:16 PM
No.

Inferno_Dragon
27th August 2006, 01:28 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Vulpix, Diglett, Pineco, Exeggcute, Natu, Weezing, Ledian, Hoothoot

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald? No
Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal?

Lady Vulpix
27th August 2006, 01:32 PM
Shonta: no, it isn't. Which leaves...

*Murkrow
27th August 2006, 01:47 PM

I used to be rather clumsy, mainly around other people; steping on the backs of their shoes, accidentally knocking into them, things like that. I've grown out of that, really, though. :-/ I think I've just become more aware of people and the space around me. I've never had a awkward situation because of being clumsy, though I once overheard a girl I knew bitching about me because I walked into her.

MG please.

EMT: Flamethrower?

classy_cat18
27th August 2006, 02:13 PM
MP: Rattata
The Mystery Pokemon is Rattata. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Hannah: Hollow Stone

Lady Vulpix
27th August 2006, 03:04 PM
And Shonta gets a Blue MGCoin.

Lady Vulpix
28th August 2006, 06:11 AM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] FIRE
[BASE PP] 25
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Fire Spin, Will-o-Wisp, Flamethrower.

classy_cat18
28th August 2006, 09:48 AM
EMT: Flame Wheel

Lady Vulpix
29th August 2006, 05:46 AM
That's right, Shonta! Congratulations! You get a Flame Wheel TM!

I'd like an EMT now. *Pays a Green MGCoin, keeping 17.*

classy_cat18
29th August 2006, 09:17 AM
Gabi: Twister TM

Lady Vulpix
29th August 2006, 06:23 PM
Odd, Lagi didn't have that move. I'm giving it to her.

Inferno_Dragon
29th August 2006, 09:27 PM
8/29/2006

Who do you prefer, heroes of vilians? If you could be a hero or villian, what would you be like? If you could meet a Hero or villian, who would you meet?

Villians, of course. Everyone loves a hero but they love a villian more. It is the villians who cause chaos for the heroes. Without villians, heroes wouldn't exist. If I could be a villians, I would be able to blend into the shadows and have these awesome dark powers which could cause all kinds of chaos. If I could meet a villian, it would either have to be Bowser or Sephiroth because those two are cool ... even though they kept beaten several times (well for Bowser it is probably much more.)

2 Mystery Gifts Please.

Mystery Pokemon: Vulpix, Diglett, Pineco, Exeggcute, Natu, Weezing, Ledian, Hoothoot

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald? No
Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal?

And not to be rude, I was wondering when someone would continue on with my Mystery Pokemon Game.

classy_cat18
29th August 2006, 09:39 PM
Inferno: Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem. MP: No.

Inferno_Dragon
29th August 2006, 09:46 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Vulpix, Diglett, Exeggcute, Weezing,

Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal? No
Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve from an Evolution Item?

classy_cat18
29th August 2006, 11:19 PM
No.

Inferno_Dragon
29th August 2006, 11:21 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Diglett, Weezing

Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal? No
Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve from an Evolution Item? No
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Already Evolved?

classy_cat18
30th August 2006, 10:04 AM
Yes.

Inferno_Dragon
30th August 2006, 01:11 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Weezing

Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve from an Evolution Item? No
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Already Evolved? Yes
Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Weezing? A Blue MG Coin if I am right.

8/30 Do you enjoy reading? What is your favorite book genre? What is your favorite book or book series? Where is your favorite reading place?

I love to read because it allows me to relax. My favorite book genre is either science fiction or fantasy. My favorite book or book series is the Harry Potter Series. My favorite reading place is in my room on my bed while I am listening to my MP3 lookalike player.

2 MGs please. (And yes, I know I did create the last poll question from yesterday but it seems I am one of the few who actually writes these questions.)

Lady Vulpix
31st August 2006, 08:22 AM
And you're doing us a favor, I_D. MG: Green MGcoin, Division Gem.

8/30 Do you enjoy reading? What is your favorite book genre? What is your favorite book or book series? Where is your favorite reading place?
I love it! My favorite genre is fantasy. I don't have one favorite series, there are many I like a lot, like Tales of Earthsee, LoTR, the Eagle and Jaguar saga by Isabel Allende, Earth's Children, the Discworld series and many others. My favorite reading place is my room, but I often read in the living room, at university and, most of the time, on the bus.

MG, please.

classy_cat18
31st August 2006, 10:00 AM
Inferno: You are right. The Blue MGCoin is yours.

Gabi: Lunar Gem

I love to read when I can find the free time. My favorites are horror and fantasy. I'll read anything by Stephen King and I'm currently reading a book by Anne Rice. I also like The Golden Compass trilogy a lot. I like to read in my room but I'll also read while traveling.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
31st August 2006, 10:38 AM
Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP.

Inferno_Dragon
31st August 2006, 11:55 AM
I would like to sell that Division Gem for 2 Stamps.

I would like to use a Red MG Coin to play yet another game of Mystery Pokemon.

*Murkrow
1st September 2006, 04:26 AM
2 September EMT time, please! *Pays*

Lady Vulpix
1st September 2006, 06:02 AM
I_D: 2 stamps for your gem. MP: Jirachi, Spheal, Spoink, Hitmonchan, Crawdaunt, Swellow, Porygon, Slugma, Bellsprout, Dodrio, Seadra, Magnemite, Igglybuff, Charmeleon.

Hannah: Growth, Rain Dance.

classy_cat18
1st September 2006, 11:06 AM
I would like a spin on the EMT, please. *gives Blue MGCoin and Red MGCoin*

Lady Vulpix
1st September 2006, 11:11 AM
Shonta: you get a Howl TM.

Wolfsong
1st September 2006, 03:41 PM
Sorry i havent' been here in a whle, but new job has been keeping me super busy. we need more workers because we only have 3 people working when we need at least 5 or 6. I still have to go in in about a couple of hours and chances are i won't be in till arounf 12:30 am at the least.

Anyways, I would like 2 cranks at the emt please. *hands over mg coins*

classy_cat18
1st September 2006, 03:45 PM
Amy: Dig TM and Roar TM

I would like to buy a Red MGCoin and then use that coin to play Mystery Pokemon. *gives one stamp*

Knight of Time
1st September 2006, 03:50 PM
Hi, I'd like my two September EMTs please.

'hands over 2 Green MGCoins'

classy_cat18
1st September 2006, 03:54 PM
Kyle: You get a Sleep Talk TM and a Fire Blast TM.

The_Missing_Link
1st September 2006, 05:33 PM
I would like my two EMTs for the month, please *hands over six coins*

Inferno_Dragon
1st September 2006, 06:10 PM
MP: Jirachi, Spheal, Spoink, Hitmonchan, Crawdaunt, Swellow, Porygon, Slugma, Bellsprout, Dodrio, Seadra, Magnemite, Igglybuff, Charmeleon.

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow?

The Blue Avenger
2nd September 2006, 11:24 PM
Becca: Peck, Shadow Ball TMs

I'd like my two EMTs as well. *hands over 6 coins*

EMT Game
Type: Normal
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

Dark Dragonite
2nd September 2006, 11:49 PM
I would like my 2 TMs as well please!! *hands over 3 Blue MG Coins*

EMT: Sing?

The Blue Avenger
2nd September 2006, 11:49 PM
DD: Heal Bell, Shadow Ball TMs

classy_cat18
2nd September 2006, 11:54 PM
Jeff: Meditate, Swift

The_Missing_Link
3rd September 2006, 12:10 AM
EMT: Hyper Beam

Lady Vulpix
3rd September 2006, 06:55 PM
Amy: I understand, I'm too busy too. I hope things get better at your workplace soon.

Inferno_Dragon: MP: no, it wasn't.

Shonta: MP: Weezing, Spinda, Nidoran M, Marill, Salamence, Dunsparce, Umbreon, Houndoom, Vulpix, Corsola, Pupitar, Pidgeot, Shellder, Ditto.

EMT Game: Body Slam?

Inferno_Dragon
3rd September 2006, 09:08 PM
MP: Jirachi, Spheal, Spoink, Crawdaunt, Swellow, Slugma, Igglybuff

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow?
Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?

classy_cat18
4th September 2006, 11:35 AM
Shonta: MP: Weezing, Spinda, Nidoran M, Marill, Salamence, Dunsparce, Umbreon, Houndoom, Vulpix, Corsola, Pupitar, Pidgeot, Shellder, Ditto
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in RBY?

Lady Vulpix
4th September 2006, 06:12 PM
Inferno_Dragon and Shonta: the answer is 'yes' to both of you.

classy_cat18
4th September 2006, 06:27 PM
MP: Weezing, Nidoran M, Vulpix, Pidgeot, Shellder, Ditto
Question #2: Does the Pokemon have double letters in their name (i.e. ee, tt)?

Inferno_Dragon
4th September 2006, 07:24 PM
MP: Jirachi, Spheal, Spoink, Crawdaunt, Swellow

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow? No
Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald? Yes
Question 3: Does the Mystery Pokemon have 2 Two Abilities instead of just one?

The Blue Avenger
4th September 2006, 08:17 PM
EMT Game
PP: 20
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Sing, Hyper Beam, Body Slam

The_Missing_Link
4th September 2006, 08:29 PM
EMT: Take Down

SoulflameNinetales
5th September 2006, 12:54 AM
EMT: Swift?

Dark Dragonite
5th September 2006, 01:00 AM
EMT: Facade?

Lady Vulpix
5th September 2006, 01:13 PM
Shonta: yy. I insist. You're lucky.

I_D: no, no more than 1 trait.

EMT Game: Return?

Inferno_Dragon
5th September 2006, 01:58 PM
MP: Jirachi, Spheal, Swellow

Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald? Yes
Question 3: Does the Mystery Pokemon have 2 Two Abilities instead of just one? No
Question 4: Can the Mystery Pokemon Learn More than one Hidden Machine Move?

classy_cat18
5th September 2006, 03:27 PM
MP: Weezing, Shellder, Ditto
Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Transform?

Lady Vulpix
5th September 2006, 06:21 PM
I_D: err... I think not. Unless there are HMs I don't know about.
Shonta: hehe. Yes, it can.

classy_cat18
5th September 2006, 06:37 PM
MP: Ditto
The Mystery Pokemon is Ditto. Green MGCoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
5th September 2006, 07:14 PM
You got it. :)

The Blue Avenger
5th September 2006, 07:39 PM
EMT Game
Power: n/a
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Sing, Hyper Beam, Body Slam, Take Down, Swift, Facade, Return

Dark Dragonite
5th September 2006, 09:08 PM
EMT: PAIN SPLIT?

classy_cat18
5th September 2006, 09:40 PM
Alright! I'm using that coin for another spin on the EMT.

The Blue Avenger
5th September 2006, 11:26 PM
Shonta: Water Sport TM

Inferno_Dragon
5th September 2006, 11:51 PM
MP: Jirachi, Spheal

Question 3: Does the Mystery Pokemon have 2 Two Abilities instead of just one? No
Question 4: Can the Mystery Pokemon Learn More than one Hidden Machine Move? No

Okay, I am going to go out on limb and say it is Jirachi, though I probably will be wrong.

Lady Vulpix
6th September 2006, 05:56 AM
I_D: you're wrong... about being wrong. It is indeed Jirachi. What will your prize be?

EMT Game: Recover?

Inferno_Dragon
6th September 2006, 12:44 PM
With Serebii down, I have to totally guess on this one. I would like an Blue Coin.

Okay, this might sound weird. But I would like to take my first Blue Coin and split it into two Red MG Coins. Then I would like to use the First Red MG Coin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon. Then use the second Red MG Coin, along with the other Blue MG Coin and the Green MG Coin to use the Electronic Move Tutor. Since that is 6 MG Coins total, I will get 2 TMs right.

9/06 Have you have been banned from a forum or chat? What did you do? Did you learn from your lesson?

I am not a person to risk danger like that but I have almost been banned here. But when I first started chatting in chat rooms, I decided to create two on-line names and post at the same time. Unfortunately, the moderator of the chat room found out what I did and banned me for a number of hours. Since then, I have been wiser ... well much wiser than before.

2 Mystery Gifts please.

(Hopefully I didn't over burden you with too many requests._

Lady Vulpix
7th September 2006, 06:17 AM
I_D: MP: Medicham, Noctowl, Unown, Typhlosion, Gligar, Hoothoot, Dragonair, Slakoth, Camerupt, Corsola, Pinsir, Raikou, Metagross, Zubat. EMT: Yawn, Icy Wind. MG: Light Gem, Flame Gem. How did you "almost get banned" here?

9/06 Have you have been banned from a forum or chat? What did you do? Did you learn from your lesson?
No, I haven't. I was warned once, though, for making two one-line posts. I argued that the quality of a post doesn't depend on its length and that a perfectly valid post can be easily turned into SPAM by adding useless words in order to reach a quota. The discussion went on for a while, but now there are no rules regarding the length of a topic, so I didn't learn any lessons from it after all.

MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
7th September 2006, 08:23 AM
EMT Game
Accuracy: 100
Target: Single target - any one Pokemon
Effect:
Guesses: Sing, Hyper Beam, Body Slam, Take Down, Swift, Facade, Return, Pain Split, Recover

Gabi: Hollow Stone

Inferno_Dragon
7th September 2006, 05:04 PM
MP: Medicham, Noctowl, Unown, Typhlosion, Gligar, Hoothoot, Dragonair, Slakoth, Camerupt, Corsola, Pinsir, Raikou, Metagross, Zubat.

Lady Vulpix
7th September 2006, 08:29 PM
I_D: yes, it was.

EMT Game: Charm?

Inferno_Dragon
8th September 2006, 12:43 PM
MP: Medicham, Slakoth, Camerupt, Metagross,

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type?

Lady Vulpix
9th September 2006, 06:31 PM
Yes, it is.

Wow... it looks like we're going to have 2 EMT Games going on tomorrow. This isn't over yet, is it?

The Blue Avenger
10th September 2006, 06:35 PM
EMT Game
Accuracy: 100
Target: Single target - any one Pokemon
Effect: Forces the foe to switch Pokemon in a trainer battle, makes the foe flee in a wild battle
Guesses: Sing, Hyper Beam, Body Slam, Take Down, Swift, Facade, Return, Pain Split, Recover, Charm

classy_cat18
10th September 2006, 06:43 PM
EMT: Roar

The Blue Avenger
10th September 2006, 06:49 PM
That's it exactly. You get a Roar TM.

Inferno_Dragon
10th September 2006, 08:07 PM
MP: Medicham, Camerupt, Metagross,

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type? Yes
Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon Learn Egg Moves?

classy_cat18
10th September 2006, 08:17 PM
I think it's my turn to do an EMT game.

EMT Game
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

The Blue Avenger
10th September 2006, 08:34 PM
EMT Game: Sketch

Lady Vulpix
11th September 2006, 06:06 AM
I_D: no, it can't.

EMT Game: I'll go with Body Slam again, some day it'll have to come up.

Inferno_Dragon
11th September 2006, 01:56 PM
MP: Metagross

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type? Yes
Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon Learn Egg Moves? No
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Metagross? A Blue MG Coin if I am right.

classy_cat18
12th September 2006, 06:10 PM
EMT Game
Power: 70
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Sketch, Body Slam

The Blue Avenger
12th September 2006, 07:04 PM
EMT Game: Slash?

Lady Vulpix
12th September 2006, 07:24 PM
I_D: that's right! You get a Blue MGCoin.

EMT Game: Facade?

classy_cat18
12th September 2006, 07:36 PM
And the fair Vulpix lady gets a Facade TM! Thank you for playing!

Lady Vulpix
12th September 2006, 08:28 PM
Thanks to you! I'll give it to Sylvan.

Next week it will be my turn to host the game.

Inferno_Dragon
12th September 2006, 10:27 PM
Okay, I will use that Blue MG Coin to split it into 2 Red MG Coins to play a game of Guess this.

(And I was wondering ... can you only play one game at a time? Like you can't turn in 2 Red MGCoins to play a game of Guess This and a round of Mystery Pokemon? Just asking.)

*Murkrow
13th September 2006, 06:33 AM

Nope. I've never actually been in a chat and on forums I'm always wary about what I post/how I post it, so I tend to avoid any trouble. I was snapped at once by a mod years ago on the first forum I joined, but they were all pricks anyway so I don't give a damn about that anymore.

[13/09] What is your least favourite Pokémon? Why?

Pikachu because it was plastered everywhere during Pokémon's fad stage and I just got sick of it, Oddish because it was so bloody irritating in the Hoenn games as it was everywhere and so common and Subomi because it is the most pathetic excuse for a Pokémon ever.

3 MG's please.

Edit: Oh, and selling my 3 Hollow Stones and a Solar Gem for CCP's please.

Inferno_Dragon
13th September 2006, 01:13 PM

Rattata, because it seemed awesome to me. I only caught Rattata and Raticate to complete the Pokedex. The Regis because those three pokemon look really weird and really disturbing. And Finally, there is Magikarp ... sure it does evolve into Gyarados but it isn't useful beyond that.

One Mystery Gift Please.

Lady Vulpix
14th September 2006, 01:19 PM
Hannah: Lunar Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Miracle Berry! And 5 CCPs from your sale.

I_D: Lunar Gem

Weezing. Because it's ugly and annoying... and that's just about all there is to it.

The Blue Avenger
14th September 2006, 05:55 PM
Gabi: Berry

Lady Vulpix
16th September 2006, 08:58 AM
(16/9) Do you have a busy schedule? What day(s) of the week do you have more free time, if any? What day(s) do you spend more time online? And at what times? Why?
Yes, I doo. Too busy for my own good. I sometimes get some free time on weekends, but lately that's rare. And sometimes on Tuesdays after work, since I have nowhere else to go on those days. I spend the whole morning and some of the afternoon online most days, but while I'm at the office I'm working, so I can only chat and post on forums scarcely. While I'm at home, if I'm not doing something urgent for university, I make sure to check all the forums I'm active at (and the tagboard), and post in them. Which is why normally I post more during the weekends. But oddly enough, the forums are a lot less active than they were before; I thought that when I became busier I'd have more posts to catch up with, but it seems to be the other way around. I wonder why.

2 MGs, please.

The Blue Avenger
16th September 2006, 09:57 AM
Gabi: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin

Inferno_Dragon
16th September 2006, 12:37 PM
(16/9) Do you have a busy schedule? What day(s) of the week do you have more free time, if any? What day(s) do you spend more time online? And at what times? Why?

Sometimes I have a busy schedule because it all really depends on the week. Sometimes I usually have a free week to do whatever I want, and sometimes I am really busy either doing house chores, helping do things with my parents or working at my mom's school. It really depends on what day I am able to get online. It really depends on the day and time. Usually, I spend half a day online.

1 Mystery Gift Please.

And I would like to use that Blue MGCoin to play a game of Guess THIS!

Lady Vulpix
17th September 2006, 07:44 AM
Then I'd like to play a game of MP, please.

I_D: MG: Solar Gem. GT: this pokemon will lose an eye-socket if and when it evolves.

I'm sure this one will go quickly.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] GHOST
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
17th September 2006, 10:06 AM
EMT: Shadow Ball

Gabi: MP: Ursaring, Wailord, Sunkern, Ho-oh, Nidorino, Taillow, Igglybuff, Shuckle, Snorlax, Butterfree, Feraligatr, Gyarados, Makuhita, Cyndaquil

Lady Vulpix
17th September 2006, 10:20 AM
I knew it would go quickly! It's all yours, Jeff. Congratulations!

BTW, Guille wants to talk to you.

MP: is the pokemon a Water and/or Flying type?

The Blue Avenger
17th September 2006, 10:20 AM
MP: It is.

Lady Vulpix
17th September 2006, 10:26 AM
MP: Ursaring, Wailord, Sunkern, Ho-oh, Nidorino, Taillow, Igglybuff, Shuckle, Snorlax, Butterfree, Feraligatr, Gyarados, Makuhita, Cyndaquil

Is the pokemon a Water and/or Flying type? Yes.

Filtered list: Wailord, Ho-oh, Taillow, Butterfree, Feraligatr, Gyarados.

Yay! Ok, then, is it a Water type?

The Blue Avenger
17th September 2006, 10:26 AM
MP: It is not.

Lady Vulpix
17th September 2006, 11:35 AM
MP: Wailord, Ho-oh, Taillow, Butterfree, Feraligatr, Gyarados.

Question 1: is the pokemon a Water and/or Flying type? Yes.
Question 2: is the pokemon a Water type? No.

Filtered list: Ho-oh, Taillow, Butterfree.

Question 3/guess: is it Butterfree?

*Murkrow
17th September 2006, 11:43 AM

Depends on the time of year. In summer, no as I only work part time in Clevedon and aren't really close to my friends there so I don't spend much time with them. Then, I can easily spend most of the day online, though I try not to. The rest of the year, when I'm actually having to work/study, I obviously do get a busier schedule, though I never really have specific days when I'm online more than others; it just depends on what I have to do.

[17/09] Do you get distracted easily? If so, what do you do to try to prevent being distracted?

Another thing that depends. If I'm interested in something/it's important then I can focus on it and block pretty much everything out, but if it's something that I'm not entirely focused on, then I can be quite easily distracted. I don't really have anything I try to do if I find myself getting distracted; if I stop paying attention to what I'm doing then it means it's not really *that* important so I can come back to it later.

3 MG's and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's please.

Lady Vulpix
17th September 2006, 11:58 AM
Hannah: MG: Darkness Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins.

[17/09] Do you get distracted easily? If so, what do you do to try to prevent being distracted?
I'm good at focusing normally, but when someone interrupts me and requires a response from me, it's hard to get back into what I was doing. Or when people are walking around and talking loudly, that makes it hard for me to write (anything else I can still do). So when I want to write and I think it's a good time to allow myself the chance, or when I have to so some work that requires a lot of concentration, I ask people not to interrupt me until I come out.

MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
17th September 2006, 12:00 PM
Gabi: MP: No, it is not. MG: Hollow Stone.

Lady Vulpix
17th September 2006, 12:03 PM
MP: Ho-oh, Taillow, Butterfree.

Question 1: is the pokemon a Water and/or Flying type? Yes.
Question 2: is the pokemon a Water type? No.
Question 3: is it Butterfree? No.

Filtered list: Ho-oh, Taillow.

Question 4/guess: is it Taillow?

The Blue Avenger
17th September 2006, 12:11 PM
It is indeed.

Lady Vulpix
17th September 2006, 01:44 PM
Nice. I'll have a Green MGCoin, then, and I'll use it to get a TM from the EMT. :)

The Blue Avenger
17th September 2006, 01:46 PM
You get a Rock Smash TM. ...Whee?

Lady Vulpix
17th September 2006, 01:55 PM
Whee. I'll give it to Amber in case she needs it someday. She knows how to avoid smashing things she doesn't want to by now.

Inferno_Dragon
18th September 2006, 02:01 PM
GT: this pokemon will lose an eye-socket if and when it evolves.

Is it Duskull? A Blue MGCoin coin if I am right.

Sometimes ... back during junior high, my mind would wander but that had to do with the condition of ADD. I rarely do get distracted but when I do, I try to relax and try to focus my mind back on what I was doing.

18/09 Do you drink plenty of water? If you don't, how come? Do you like plain water or flavored water?

I try to drink plenty of water not only because of trying to get daily nutritution but because sometimes I need when my throat is dry. I try to have a bottle of water by my bed just in case. I do drink regular plain water but I am big fan of flavored water (except for Talking Rain ... which tastes really nasty.)

Three Mystery Gifts Please.

classy_cat18
18th September 2006, 05:02 PM
Inferno: Red MGcoin, Green MGcoin, Division Gem

Lady Vulpix
18th September 2006, 08:49 PM
As for your GT, you're right. You get a Blue MGCoin.

18/09 Do you drink plenty of water? If you don't, how come? Do you like plain water or flavored water?
I drink plenty of tea. And sometimes plain water or sparkling water, and every now and then milk and juice. I prefer plain water to flavored water, but tea is my favorite drink (and infusions in general).

MG, please.

classy_cat18
18th September 2006, 09:24 PM
Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP

Inferno_Dragon
18th September 2006, 09:41 PM
I would like to use a Red MG Coin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon. (How many times have I played that game anyways? Just wondering.)

Lady Vulpix
19th September 2006, 05:54 AM
Sorry, we're not keeping track of the totals. As long as you have enough coins and don't start more than one a day, you can keep playing. MP:Lotad, Shelgon, Entei, Sceptile, Wailord, Makuhita, Torchic, Whiscash, Camerupt, Metagross, Flygon, Raticate, Surskit, Kingler.

*Murkrow
19th September 2006, 10:04 AM
Hannah: MG: Darkness Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone.

I'll sell all of those for 4 CCP's please.

Yes. I didn't used to because I hated the fact that it was tasteless (never occured to me to try flavoured stuff), but I started drinking a lot last year and now I really like it. Only plain, though, sparkling is the most hideous drink there is. x_x It just tastes so odd. I've never actually tried flavoured water, either.

[19/09] Do you have any posters/pictures etc up where you live? What made you choose them?

I only have a couple of photographs up in my room (both of my cat) and a postcard picture of the robin at Glastonbury. I've also got my wolf calendar. I want to get hold of a nice bright parrot poster, but they're ridiculous prices (Ł35? WTF?) online but that's the only place I can get hold of them. I just want something that will brighten up my side of the room.

Inferno_Dragon
19th September 2006, 11:09 AM
[19/09] Do you have any posters/pictures etc up where you live? What made you choose them?

I have a poster of the Lord of the Rings: The Two Terrors. I have a poster of my Junior High School class of 2002. I have two pokemon posters. And I also have two jigsaws puzzles glued together and attached to the wall.

1 Mystery Gift Please.

(Like I said, just wondering.)

MP: Lotad, Shelgon, Entei, Sceptile, Wailord, Makuhita, Torchic, Whiscash, Camerupt, Metagross, Flygon, Raticate, Surskit, Kingler.

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon already Evolved? (Changing things up a bit.)

Lady Vulpix
19th September 2006, 12:11 PM
Hannah: 4 CCPs for your sale. MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Berry, Red MGcoin. SC: 5 CCPs, 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

I_D: MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. MP: no, it isn't.

I have lots of decorations in my room. A large baby seal photo and a Spider-Man poster I got as birthday presents, random photos scanned and printed by my dad, lots of stickers that have been adding up through the years, a coconut carved owl I bought on a trip, an abstract pattern I painted when I was in primary school, all the gifts I was given when I graduated from primary school, and a chirping baby gryphon picture I bought at an art auction on my last vacation. And that's without counting the plushies and assorted ornaments, I don't think I could list them all. What can I say?, I like pretty things, and things with an emotional value... and most things carry an emotional value for me.

MG, please.

Inferno_Dragon
19th September 2006, 12:25 PM
MP: Lotad, Entei, Makuhita, Torchic, Surskit

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon already Evolved? No
Question 2: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve?

Lady Vulpix
19th September 2006, 12:28 PM
Yes. (Now THAT was a short reply.)

Inferno_Dragon
19th September 2006, 12:30 PM
MP: Lotad, Makuhita, Torchic, Surskit

Question 2: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve? Yes
Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type?

The Blue Avenger
19th September 2006, 12:46 PM
Gabi: 1 stamp/CCP

Lady Vulpix
19th September 2006, 04:03 PM
I_D: yes, it is.

Inferno_Dragon
19th September 2006, 04:16 PM
MP: Lotad, Surskit

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type? Yes
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Surskit?

Lady Vulpix
19th September 2006, 05:16 PM
No. Which means you know what it is now.

Inferno_Dragon
19th September 2006, 05:20 PM
MP: Lotad

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type? Yes
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Surskit?

For 2 Stamps, is the Mystery Pokemon Lotad?

Lady Vulpix
19th September 2006, 05:21 PM
Indeed it is. You get 2 stamps.

Inferno_Dragon
20th September 2006, 12:27 PM
20/9 Have you ever had any weird dreams before? How weird have they gotten? Could you ever make any sense out of them? Can you ever remember any of them?

I have weird dreams before. Sometimes the levels are mild but sometimes they get really high into the high levels. If I made any sense out of them, they wouldn't be weird anymore. I just had a weird dream yesterday. It was a mix of Perfect Dark, Metroid Prime, Halo and I think Transformers. That is the weirdest dream I can remember.

2 Mystery Gifts Please.

I would like to sell my Division Gem for 2 Stamps and use my Blue MG Coin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon.

SoulflameNinetales
21st September 2006, 04:50 AM
Could I have 5 Level 2 Scratchcards (3,7,9) for Green MGCoins please.

And one Guess This! as well please?

*hands over 3 Blue MGcoins*

Inferno_Dragon
21st September 2006, 11:18 PM
22/9 Not to be grim, what would you think the epitaph on your tombstone would be? Would you want to be in a coffin naturately, cremated or cryo-genetical frozen?

Well, I think my epitaph would say, "There is an creative person who loves writing and loves video games ... and mythical creatures ... and marine mammals." I'd go for the normal coffin approach. Cremation is really weird to me and so is being frozen alive.

2 Mystery Gifts Please.

The Blue Avenger
24th September 2006, 10:22 AM
I_D: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem, Blue MGcoin. 2 stamps. MP: Cacturne, Larvitar, Latias, Absol, Fearow, Shelgon, Cascoon, Illumise, Nuzleaf, Shuckle, Whiscash, Nidorino, Kabuto, Marowak

Ben: 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins. GT!: This Pokemon was once mistaken to be a mermaid, long ago.

EMT Game
Type: Dark
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

Inferno_Dragon
24th September 2006, 07:41 PM
MP: Cacturne, Larvitar, Latias, Absol, Fearow, Shelgon, Cascoon, Illumise, Nuzleaf, Shuckle, Whiscash, Nidorino, Kabuto, Marowak

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual Type?

EMT: Thief?

The Blue Avenger
24th September 2006, 07:50 PM
It is a dual type.

Inferno_Dragon
24th September 2006, 07:53 PM
MP: Cacturne, Larvitar, Latias, Fearow, Shelgon, Nuzleaf, Shuckle, Whiscash, Kabuto,

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual Type? Yes
Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved?

The Blue Avenger
24th September 2006, 09:07 PM
It is not.

Inferno_Dragon
24th September 2006, 09:12 PM
MP: Larvitar, Latias, Shuckle, Kabuto,

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved? No
Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon Learn Egg Moves?

The Blue Avenger
24th September 2006, 09:28 PM
It can.

Lady Vulpix
25th September 2006, 09:24 AM
20/9 Have you ever had any weird dreams before? How weird have they gotten? Could you ever make any sense out of them? Can you ever remember any of them?
Just about every night, save for a few boring exceptions. As weird as you can imagine, I think I've had most kinds of weird dreams. And I can remember many of them, like the one I had last night, for example; it was cool, even if I woke up before I could even try to catch the evil creatures that were kidnapping mutant kids... What do you mean by sense? They normally do make sense, as stories. Very few of my dreams bear much of a relation to my everyday life.

22/9 Not to be grim, what would you think the epitaph on your tombstone would be? Would you want to be in a coffin naturately, cremated or cryo-genetical frozen?
Probably "beloved ...", where the dots will be filled with my relation to the people who wrote it. The epitaphs I've seen were not very original, they never strayed too far from that line, and sometimes a "we remember you and miss you". As for the last question, I don't really care; I doubt it would affect me either way.

2 MGs, please.

EMT Game: Bite?

The Blue Avenger
25th September 2006, 12:20 PM
Gabi: Solar Gem, Red MGcoin

EMT Game
Gabi has won a Bite TM.

Inferno_Dragon
25th September 2006, 12:34 PM
MP: Larvitar, Shuckle, Kabuto,

Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon Learn Egg Moves? Yes
Question 4: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve?

The Blue Avenger
25th September 2006, 01:19 PM
It can.

Inferno_Dragon
25th September 2006, 02:12 PM
MP: Larvitar, Kabuto,

Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon Learn Egg Moves? Yes
Question 4: Can the Mystery Pokemon Evolve? Yes
Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Kabuto? Blue Coin if I am right. (If I am right, that is.)

The Blue Avenger
25th September 2006, 04:01 PM
You are correct. Take a blue coin.

Inferno_Dragon
25th September 2006, 04:02 PM
I'll add that Blue MG Coin to my collection and I will use a Red MGCoin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon.

The Blue Avenger
25th September 2006, 04:02 PM
MP: Corphish, Elekid, Glalie, Tentacruel, Shroomish, Primeape, Scyther, Castform, Moltres, Shedinja, Pidgeotto, Abra, Seviper, Weedle

Inferno_Dragon
25th September 2006, 04:10 PM
MP: Corphish, Elekid, Glalie, Tentacruel, Shroomish, Primeape, Scyther, Castform, Moltres, Shedinja, Pidgeotto, Abra, Seviper, Weedle

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved?

The Blue Avenger
25th September 2006, 04:52 PM
It is not.

Inferno_Dragon
25th September 2006, 05:26 PM
MP: Corphish, Elekid, Shroomish, Scyther, Castform, Moltres, Abra, Seviper, Weedle

Question 1: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved? No
Question 2: Did the Mystery Pokemon Originate in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?

The Blue Avenger
25th September 2006, 05:29 PM
It did not.

Inferno_Dragon
25th September 2006, 05:43 PM
MP: Elekid, Scyther, Moltres, Abra, Weedle

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual Type?

The Blue Avenger
25th September 2006, 08:31 PM
It is not.

*Murkrow
26th September 2006, 06:12 AM

All the time. Or to be more precise, I know I have them, but I can't remember exactly what happened. One I've always been able to remember was: me and a friend were on some weird ship thing (like the rides you get at fairs and such) looking at something on the internet. Something or other happened, I climbed up a rope, ended up in the living room back home and got chased up the stairs by a raptor. I ran into my room, jumped out the window, turned into something with wings (beats me what) and flew over some random city. Lots of Murkrow (....) started flying about then because it was the end of the world. Then I woke up. Make of that what you will.
^Filler because my answer would have been really short otherwise. xD

I'm hoping to be cremated so I'm not actually going to have a tombstone. I guess I'd have a small memorial, though.....beats me what I'd have on it. Probably along the lines of 'obsessed with animals' as that pretty much sums me up.

[26/09] Diamond and Pearl are released in two days. How much attention are you going to be paying these games on Thursday?

Oddly worded because I couldn't think of how to make it sound right. As for the question....my life is going on hold on Thursday. xD Yes, I'm going to be sad and spend the majority of the day online. It's not the actual games I give a damn about, its just the Pokémon I want to see. Especially seeing as I'm not too impressed with most of what's been revealed so far.
Admittably, I never actually expected to be so excited about a Pokémon release as my interest in the whole franchise has dipped considerably, so I'm just going to be savouring the moment while it happens. Especially as once it's over, then there's going to be another three/four year wait until it happens again. :P

4 MG's, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and I'll sell my Lunar Gem, Miracle Berry and Berry for Stamps, please.

Lady Vulpix
26th September 2006, 06:17 AM
Gabi: Solar Gem, Red MGcoin

EMT Game
Gabi has won a Bite TM.
Whoa! A Bite TM goes up for trade.

I_D: Suicune, Gloom, Ludicolo, Fearow, Skarmory, Victreebel, Flareon, Groudon, Wooper, Scyther, Glalie, Whismur, Crawdaunt, Blaziken

Hannah: MG: Gold Berry, Berry, Hollow Stone, Spark Gem. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. Sale: 14 stamps.

*Murkrow
26th September 2006, 06:29 AM
Hannah: MG: Gold Berry, Berry, Hollow Stone, Spark Gem.

Sell all of those for Stamps, please.

Inferno_Dragon
26th September 2006, 12:00 PM
[26/09] Diamond and Pearl are released in two days. How much attention are you going to be paying these games on Thursday?

I don't know. I might get the games and I might not. I have read a lot about them but I don't know how good they will be. I am just hoping that the new pokemon will look decent enough. Hopefully, they created some more cool pokemon.

1 Mystery Gift Please.

MP: Elekid, Abra

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual Type? No
Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Abra?

Lady Vulpix
26th September 2006, 01:27 PM
Hannah: 10 stamps.

I_D: MG: Division Gem.

I'll be too busy to pay any attention to them, but when pokemon sites come up with full lists of attacks, base stats and all those things, I'll work on updating the ForBoards site. All help will be greatly apreciated.

MG, please.

SoulflameNinetales
29th September 2006, 11:18 AM
Ben: 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins. GT!: This Pokemon was once mistaken to be a mermaid, long ago.

Hmmm...i'm not sure of this one...if my memory serves me correctly there are two possible pokemon it could be.

I am going to take a stab in the dark and say Vaporeon...

*Murkrow
30th September 2006, 06:41 AM
[30/09] Has this year gone quickly for you? How do you feel about that?

It's gone ridiculously fast for me. x_x All this week I've been repeatedly thinking along the lines of 'this time last year....' (it's been Fresher's Week). Needless to say, it was a very odd feeling. I don't really like the fact that the year seems to have by so fast; makes me feel like I've missed something important.

2 MG's and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's, please.

Lady Vulpix
30th September 2006, 10:01 AM
Ben, I'm sure it's Vaporeon, but we'll have to wait until Jeff comes to confirm it.

Hannah: what year are you talking about? MG: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP. SC: 5 CCPs, 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

5766 or 2006? 2006 is still far from over. Anyway, it hasn't been going as fast as the previous few years, lots of things have happened and I've done even more than usual and December still feels a long way away. I feel tired, I need a break. I may have one today, I hope it's enough for me top get the energy to write, which is what I really want to do.

2 MGs, please, one for this question and one for this one (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=44594.msg677033#msg677033).

*Murkrow
30th September 2006, 11:15 AM
Hannah: what year are you talking about? MG: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Er, whichever/whatever. The question just cropped up in my head when I typed the date and thought 'WTF, nearly October already?' Where's the year gone?' followed by 'I can't believe that happened a year ago! (the Fresher's bit)'

Selling the Stone and taking the 1 giving me 2 Stamps.

Inferno_Dragon
30th September 2006, 11:25 AM

Not really, it think it is because time goes slowly for me. Well, not all the time, but it seems like it does. How do I feel about the slowness of time? Don't really care, because I am very patient person (well, most of the time).

1 Mystery Gift Please.

MP: Elekid, Abra

Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Abra?

And I am still waiting for the answer to my question.

The Blue Avenger
30th September 2006, 02:02 PM
Ben: Correct. Take your prize.

I_D: MG: 2 stamps/CCPs. MP: No, it's not.

SoulflameNinetales
30th September 2006, 02:50 PM
I'll think i'll take a Blue MGcoin as prize :)

The year is alredy gone? Oh, it hasn't yet... hehe.

It has seemed to gone quickly, especially the last few months. Ah well, must be a sign that i'm growing old or something. IIt actually scares me a lot. One of the few thing I have a real fear of is death. I have been known to lose a lot of sleep over thinking about how time has passed. Sop I tend not to think much about how time has passed.

Inferno_Dragon
30th September 2006, 03:02 PM
MP: Elekid,

Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Abra? No

Then the Mystery Pokemon is Elekid. A Blue MGCoin if I am Right.

The Blue Avenger
30th September 2006, 04:27 PM
Ben: Light Gem

I_D: You are correct.

Inferno_Dragon
30th September 2006, 05:01 PM
I will use that Blue MGCoin to play a game of Guess That!

*Murkrow
1st October 2006, 04:20 AM
2 EMT's of October, please. *Pays* Oh, and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps.

Lady Vulpix
1st October 2006, 06:47 AM
Jeff: you've skipped me AND you haven't read the tagboard.

I_D: Guess THAT? I know no such game. *Weasels out.*

Hannah: EMT: Razor Leaf, Sand Tomb. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

The Blue Avenger
1st October 2006, 09:39 AM
Gabi: Aheheh... my apologies. Allow me to remedy that. Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone

I_D: GT: This Pokemon loves finding dirty, unkempt houses - it will make them its home. At night, when the occupants are asleep, it will go through the garbage.

I'd like 2 EMTs, please. *hands over the necessary coins*

Lady Vulpix
1st October 2006, 09:58 AM
Jeff: String Shot, Comet Punch.

Inferno_Dragon
2nd October 2006, 04:09 PM
Due to the school shooting in Pennsylvania, I thought I'd bring up this topic.

10/2 Have you ever gone to a school that experienced a school shooting or bomb threat? (If it this is too hard a question, I understand if you don't want to respond.) What do you think of this thread of school shootings?

I haven't gone to a school where there was a school shooting, but I did go to a school where there was a bomb threat (or everybody thought there was.) It never happened but the school population disappear by 50 percent. What do I think of this whole situation? It was bad enough during Columbine. I still don't understand why this is still going on.

2 Mystery Gifts please.

SoulflameNinetales
2nd October 2006, 09:08 PM
(10/2) Have you ever gone to a school that experienced a school shooting or bomb threat? (If it this is too hard a question, I understand if you don't want to respond.) What do you think of this thread of school shootings?

No, I've never gone to a school that has experienced a shooting or a bomb threat, thank goodness for that. Probably the two worst things I have experienced at a school was a fire in the art room and a student threatening to beat a teacher senseless with a chair(he actually threw one too). It actually makes me uncomfortable to talk about. Its a sign that there is something someone isn't right with some of the young ones these days. I can never understand why people snap and do these sort of things. And I don't like to think about it much, its liable to make me feel depressed.

Could I have 5 Group 2 Scratchcards (2,4,7) for Green MGcoins please?

*Murkrow
3rd October 2006, 11:02 AM
10/2 Have you ever gone to a school that experienced a school shooting or bomb threat? (If it this is too hard a question, I understand if you don't want to respond.) What do you think of this thread of school shootings?

Er, no to the first question. Nothing ever seemed to happen in Clevedon (where I went to school). As for the second part.....this'll probably make me sound incredibly heartless, but it happens. Some people are just f*cked up and they end up doing something like that.

[03/10] One thing you'd like, right now?

Some food would be nice. Preferably pasta. But although I'm actually bloody starving at the moment, I over-ate on junk crap when I got home ('bout an hour ago) because I seriously needed a sugar rush and now I feel ill and unable to stomach any food what-so-ever. Go me.

Oh, and I have a Sand Tomb TM up for sale, if anybody's interested.

Lady Vulpix
3rd October 2006, 12:12 PM
I'm afraid I have no use for it. I have a Bite TM for sale or trade myself.

I_D: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem.

Ben: MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs. SC: 2 Blue MGCoins.

Hannah: MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP. SC: 5 CCPs, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

While I was taking the introductory course at university, there were 2 bomb threats and we had to evacuate the building. They were false alarms, though. Probably some idiot who was trying to bail out of an exam. As for what I think... I don't believe I can put it in words. It's one of those things that are too awful to describe or to make any sense. I think something should be done to prevent it, but if it's done at all, it will take a lot of work to change such a violent mentality.

Free time. And a reader for my stories would also be nice.

2 MGs, please.

The_Missing_Link
3rd October 2006, 01:33 PM
I'll use 6 red coins for my two EMT cranks of the month

The Blue Avenger
3rd October 2006, 01:39 PM
Gabi: Blue MGcoin, Lunar Gem

Becca: Mega Kick and Lock-On TMs

Inferno_Dragon
3rd October 2006, 07:10 PM

A New Video Game to play because it get very boring when you know you have played the same games over and over.

1 Mystery Gift Please.

Lady Vulpix
4th October 2006, 08:32 AM
I_D: 1 Stamp/CCP.

SoulflameNinetales
4th October 2006, 08:30 PM

I would like to have the permission from my cousins stepdad to be able to stay up there for a while. He has a thing against those that are not normal, are my cousin's friends or not drinking with him. As a result I cannot visit my cousin at all, unless my entire family heads up that way. It frustates me no end. Hopefully, he will be in a better mood this year, but i highly doubt it.

Lady Vulpix
5th October 2006, 09:39 AM
Ben: Spark Gem. What does 'normal' mean? And aren't you old enough to decide when to go to bed?

*Murkrow
6th October 2006, 04:57 AM
Hannah: MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Taking all of those in Stamps, please.

[06/10] Do you try to keep things tidy or do you not mind a bit of clutter?

I'm a bit of both, really. I like to keep things relatively tidy but at the same time, I like it when things are a bit messy. It just makes things feel more homely/lived in, to me. I was going to try to keep things more tidy this year because I've got a room-mate, but needless to say, it hasn't really happened. Not that it matters much as she's worse than I am. :-P

2 MG's and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for CCP's please.

SoulflameNinetales
6th October 2006, 05:02 AM
Ben: Spark Gem. What does 'normal' mean? And aren't you old enough to decide when to go to bed?

Normal as in not unusual. Since I suffer from a mild case of high-functioning autism, i'm often perceieved as "odd" at best. He's very un-understanding of most people and I'm one of the most disliked of who he dislikes. We can barely be in the same room. And i'm actually old enough to decide when to go to bed, but i sometimes make some bad choices :) I'm a 23 year old with a permanent childish streak, so i often act as thro i'm a teen. Part of the disorder i guess.

Could I have 5 Level 2 Scratchcards (3,4,7) for Green MGCoins please?

Lady Vulpix
6th October 2006, 05:52 AM
Hannah: 5 stamps it is, then. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGcoin. SC:
3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Ben: level 2? I didn't know Scratchcards had levels. But here you are. 2 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

A bit of both. I try to keep things where I can find them. For the things I rarely use, that means neatly stored in well-known places. For the things I use regularly, that means close at hand where I can see them. That's sort of an order, but it looks messy to anyone who's not me.

MG, please. And can I have my first EMT for October? *Hands over a Blue MGCoin, keeping 18, and a Red MGCoin, keeping 20.*

classy_cat18
6th October 2006, 01:44 PM
Gabi: Flamethrower. And for your MG you get a Spark Gem.

Inferno_Dragon
6th October 2006, 02:18 PM
First of all, I would like to spend a Blue MG Coin and Green MG Coin to use the EMT twice.

It really depends ... it is all well if it is tidy but sometimes I like a little clutter. If it is too neat, then I can't stand it.

1 Mystery Gift Please.

The Blue Avenger
6th October 2006, 03:54 PM
I_D: Spark Gem, Thunder TM, Metal Claw TM

Lady Vulpix
7th October 2006, 08:38 AM
Gabi: Flamethrower.
One of my favorite moves. :) I'm giving it to Scorcher, my captured Growlithe. One day he will battle again.

I still have that Bite TM up for trade.

Whose turn is it at the EMT Game tomorrow?

Lady Vulpix
8th October 2006, 10:10 AM
Ok, ok... I'll do it.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] PSYCHIC
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

And a poll too!

(8/10) What means of public transportation do you normally use? How do you use it/them? What is it/are they like?
If the place I have to go to is close, I walk. Otherwise I take a bus, or bus + subway if there is a subway that takes me there. The bus is uncomfortable and almost always crammed with people, it's very hard to find a seat and at the worst times people keep pushing you all the time. So's the subway at the worst times. To get on the bus here, you have to put coins (only coins) in a machine and it prints the ticket for you and gives you back the difference. For the subway you have to buy a cardboard card from a window at the station... or a little machine which you can recharge. I normally buy 10-trip cards. Each subway station is for one line only, but there are a few (very few) combination stations in which you can switch lines without paying extra. Then sometimes I take a taxi, but only when it's urgent and very important, because taxis are quite expensive, as are remises (same as taxis but they aren't painted black and yellow and you can't take them unless you call for them or go to the agency). There are trains too, but I hardly ever take one. For that you get the tickets at the station, either from a window or from a machine.

2 MGs, please.

The Blue Avenger
8th October 2006, 11:24 AM
Gabi: Ocean Gem, Berry

EMT: Psychic

Inferno_Dragon
9th October 2006, 01:28 PM
(9/10) Have you been to a wedding lately? Was it indoor or outdoor? How many weddings have you attended?

Just yesterday, I went to a wedding with my mom and dad. The person who was getting married was from my Church. Unlike the previous weddings I attended, it was an outdoor wedding. It was kind of weird because behind us was a rushing river and in front of the wedding party was a road. So it was kind of hard to hear them speak most of the time. I think I have been to 10 or more weddings most of them family and a few of them friends of the family.

2 Mystery Gifts Please.

EMT: Psywave

Lady Vulpix
9th October 2006, 05:33 PM
No one's replied to my poll. :(

EMT Game:
[TYPE] PSYCHIC
[BASE PP] 40
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Psychic, Psywave.

I_D: 1 Stamp/CCP, Mystery Box.

(9/10) Have you been to a wedding lately? Was it indoor or outdoor? How many weddings have you attended?
I've attended 6 weddings, all indoors, none lately.

MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
9th October 2006, 05:50 PM
Gabi: Lunar Gem

EMT: Meditate

(8/10) What means of public transportation do you normally use? How do you use it/them? What is it/are they like?
The most common is the bus. Our busses are pretty big and can more or less get us to anywhere we need to be around the city. Plus, being a college student means that I get on them for free, which is particularly nice since I don't have a driver's license.

We also have taxis and trains, but I never use the former because the bus is just as good and less expensive, and I don't use the latter because... well, I'm just never in a position to.

We have a big airport in my city, and I usually end up taking a plane twice or so a year to visit my relatives in California. Depending on the airline, they can be comfortable (even if it's a bit cramped for people my height), but the timing tends to be a bit unreliable.

Lady Vulpix
9th October 2006, 05:54 PM
Jeff: thanks for replying to my poll! :) You get a Lunar Gem too. So buses are as good as taxis where you live? Wow!

Shonta has agreed to buy my Bite TM for 15 stamps. *Hands Shonta the TM.*

classy_cat18
9th October 2006, 05:57 PM
Thanks, Gabi. *gives you the stamps* Ken or Destai can use this.

The Blue Avenger
9th October 2006, 06:03 PM
Gabi: Yeah. Better, even: despite the numerous people, it's much cheaper. I'll sell that gem for stamps.

Lady Vulpix
9th October 2006, 06:14 PM
You get 2 stamps. Yes, it's much cheaper here too. That's why I keep taking it everyday. But walking is a lot more comfortable than taking a bus here. The only reason why almost everyone takes buses is because this is such a big city that everything's too far away to walk.

The Blue Avenger
9th October 2006, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I mean, I walk a lot of places too - I don't often need to be somewhere that's not on campus. However, when I do, I take the bus - our city is kinda dangerous to walk around.

Lady Vulpix
10th October 2006, 05:23 AM
Ah. I still think your buses sound better. And I don't have a campus, I have to travel over an hour to get to university.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] PSYCHIC
[BASE PP] 40
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Psychic, Psywave.

The Blue Avenger
10th October 2006, 08:02 AM
EMT: Meditate

Gabi? Did my guess get counted?

Wolfsong
10th October 2006, 08:04 PM
Don't have much time. got off work just a little while ago and now i have to work on a paper, but I would like my 2 emts for the month please *pays*

The Blue Avenger
10th October 2006, 10:36 PM
Amy: Psybeam, Sing TMs

Lady Vulpix
11th October 2006, 09:56 AM
Oops! Sorry, Jeff, I missed your guess. You got it! The Meditate TM is yours. Congratulations! (Keep it away from Mona, just in case.)

*Murkrow
15th October 2006, 12:08 PM

I don't. Seriously, Chester is a really small city; it takes ten minutes to walk into the centre (which is mainly pedestrianised) so there's no need to take anything. I've taken a taxi a few times (once after a night out, and to and from the train station) and the train once to Birmingham....they were fine. I'd bought my ticket before hand so it was just a case of walking onto the train. Had to switch at Crewe which was a pain, but it's only a small station so it wasn't hard to find the next train I wanted. Worst part was when it got delayed on the way back. 45 minutes sitting on a cold platform. Loads of fun.

Nope. I've only attended one wedding in my life, and that was for one of my primary school teachers when I was about five. I can remember peering into the church when they were saying the vows (we all went to surprise her so we weren't inside for the actual thing). And...that's basically it with me and weddings.

[15/10] Do you ever buy things online? How often if you do? If you don't, why not?

I rarely do. Mainly because I can get most of what I want in the shops around here, and also because I prefer to buy stuff in cash. It just makes me a lot more aware that I'm actually buying something as opposed to typing some numbers and that's it. Having said that, I did buy a book yesterday for one of my modules.The library has an incredible eight copies for about 35-40 of us (and we're expected to read up on it between lectures) so I just decided to buy my own copy. Way too expensive for what it is, but there you go. :-/ Hopefully it'll be here by Friday so I can return the copy I swiped to the library.

4 MG's and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's please.

Lady Vulpix
15th October 2006, 02:42 PM
Hannah: MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

[15/10] Do you ever buy things online? How often if you do? If you don't, why not?
Sometimes I buy books. About once or twice a year if I can find the book I want and the seller will ship it here.

The Blue Avenger
15th October 2006, 03:33 PM
Gabi: 1 stamp/CCP

classy_cat18
15th October 2006, 03:36 PM
I should post the EMT game.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] Dark
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
15th October 2006, 03:41 PM
EMT: Crunch?

*Murkrow
17th October 2006, 10:31 AM
Hannah: MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem

Sell all of those for Stamps, please.

[17/10] Do strange/odd/bizarre things often happen to you? What was the most recent one?

In short, no. My life is pretty normal in that respect, though something rather strange did happen a couple of nights ago. I think it was around midnight; somebody just started laughing in the street outside the window. Not normal laughter, it was the exaggerated sort; literally, 'ha ha ha HA ha ha ha HA....'. It just completely freaked me out simply because it just happened- there'd been no noises beforehand, he suddenly started, then stopped and that was it. o_O There was also the drunken guy crying/arguing with the people next door which was odd, but also annoying as it went on for ages and it was about one in the morning. ¬_¬

2 MG's and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

EMT: Beat Up?

Lady Vulpix
17th October 2006, 11:39 AM
I'll take that as a stamp.

EMT Game: Flatter?

Hannah: 6 stamps for yout gems. MG: Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone. SC: 6 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.

I may reply to your poll later.

classy_cat18
17th October 2006, 01:13 PM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] Dark
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Crunch, Beat Up, Flatter

The Blue Avenger
17th October 2006, 10:13 PM
EMT: Thief

Lady Vulpix
18th October 2006, 06:00 AM
EMT Game: Snatch?

classy_cat18
18th October 2006, 12:36 PM
Another win for the lovely Lady Vulpix! The Snatch TM is yours!

Lady Vulpix
18th October 2006, 12:59 PM
*Snatches it.* Err... I mean thanks! :D

Hmm... I don't have any pokemon who can learn it. I'll see if my brother wants is for Wayne. Otherwise, it will be up for sale or trade.

Lady Vulpix
21st October 2006, 05:39 PM
(19:48:22) Classycat18: Could I borrow six MGCoins from you? I would like my two EMTs for this month and I'll pay you back.
(19:52:40) Lady Vulpix G: Ok, no problem.
(19:53:40) Classycat18: Thanks a lot. Could you post that at the Goldenrod Tower?
(19:54:45) Lady Vulpix G: Sure. Even though I'll be double-posting. So... would you like one of each color?
(19:55:13) Classycat18: Yeah, that will work.
So there they go. And your EMT moves are: Sand Tomb, Reversal.

And Guille says he wants the Snatch TM. Sorry, Jeff. Maybe next time.

classy_cat18
21st October 2006, 05:51 PM
Thanks, Gabi.

[17/10] Do strange/odd/bizarre things often happen to you? What was the most recent one?
Yeah, they happen every once in a while. I can't think of any recent ones, but there was one year in which a large black dog visited our house two Friday the 13th's in a row. He belonged to someone that lived on the street behind us and she told me that he often opens the gate and escapes. What I found weird was that he only visited our house on Friday the 13th.

I used to. When I started college and had two little jobs I would buy things from Amazon.com often. It was the best way to buy video games as they came out and my favorite CDs. Now I don't have anything in my bank account so I haven't had anything new for a while.

2 MGs please.

Lady Vulpix
21st October 2006, 06:03 PM
Shonta: Lunar Gem, Mystery Box.

Can I have a game of MP, please? *Pays a Red MGCoin.*

classy_cat18
21st October 2006, 06:09 PM
Sure. Luvdisc, Minun, Marshtomp, Latias, Wurmple, Feebas, Wailord, Ampharos, Clamperl, Wobbuffet, Snorlax, Steelix, Butterfree, Grumpig

And I'll sell that Lunar Gem for stamps and open the Mystery Box for the usual items, a Blue MGCoin, and my free MG.

Lady Vulpix
21st October 2006, 06:14 PM
And your free MG is a Red MGcoin. :) 2 stamps for your gem, by the way.

MP: Luvdisc, Minun, Marshtomp, Latias, Wurmple, Feebas, Wailord, Ampharos, Clamperl, Wobbuffet, Snorlax, Steelix, Butterfree, Grumpig

Does the pokemon have a U in its name?