View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.38

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

classy_cat18
21st October 2006, 06:16 PM
No, it doesn't.

Lady Vulpix
21st October 2006, 06:20 PM
Oh, not a good start.

MP: Luvdisc, Minun, Marshtomp, Latias, Wurmple, Feebas, Wailord, Ampharos, Clamperl, Wobbuffet, Snorlax, Steelix, Butterfree, Grumpig

Question 1: does the pokemon have a U in its name? No.

Filtered list: Marshtomp, Latias, Feebas, Wailord, Ampharos, Clamperl, Snorlax, Steelix

Question 2: is it a Water-type pokemon?

classy_cat18
21st October 2006, 06:24 PM
No, it's not.

Lady Vulpix
21st October 2006, 06:57 PM
Ok, then.

MP: Marshtomp, Latias, Feebas, Wailord, Ampharos, Clamperl, Snorlax, Steelix

Question 2: is it a Water-type pokemon? No.

Filtered list: Latias, Ampharos, Snorlax, Steelix

Question 3: is the answer to this question "no"?

Ok, that wasn't a serious question. Real question 3: was this pokemon introduced in Gold/Silver?

classy_cat18
21st October 2006, 06:59 PM
Yes, it is. ^^

Lady Vulpix
21st October 2006, 07:56 PM
MP: Latias, Ampharos, Snorlax, Steelix

Question 2: is it a Water-type pokemon? No.
Question 3: was this pokemon introduced in Gold/Silver? Yes.

Filtered list: Ampharos, Steelix

Question 4/guess: is the pokemon Ampharos?

classy_cat18
21st October 2006, 08:03 PM
It sure is!

Lady Vulpix
21st October 2006, 08:56 PM
Yay! And after 3 questions! I'll take a Green MGCoin as the prize and use it to get my second EMT for this month.

classy_cat18
21st October 2006, 10:19 PM
For your second EMT you get...Egg Bomb. Sorry.

Lady Vulpix
22nd October 2006, 07:03 AM
No problem... Those things happen.

Next month we'll have more moves available. Does anyone have a Chansey or a Delibird?

The Blue Avenger
22nd October 2006, 09:14 AM
EMT
Type: Psychic
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

Lady Vulpix
22nd October 2006, 09:20 AM
Let's see... is it Psychic?

The Blue Avenger
22nd October 2006, 10:44 AM
10 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGcoins.

classy_cat18
22nd October 2006, 01:55 PM
Jeff: 1 Blue MGcoin, 8 Red MGcoins

EMT: Calm Mind

The Blue Avenger
26th October 2006, 05:11 PM
Oh man! I'm so sorry!

EMT
Type: Psychic
PP: 5
Power: 70
Accuracy: 100
Target: One other Pokemon
Effect:
Guesses: Psychic, Calm Mind

10 more scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGcoins.

Knight of Time
26th October 2006, 06:06 PM
EMT: Luster Purge?

Lady Vulpix
26th October 2006, 06:21 PM
Either that or Mist Ball (which is my guess for the EMT Game).

Welcome back, Jeff. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

[Edit: my postcount is 16961! O_O]

The Blue Avenger
26th October 2006, 08:30 PM
Right-o, Gabi gets a Mist Ball TM.

Lady Vulpix
26th October 2006, 08:40 PM
Hmm... Only my Expedia Noctowl can learn it. But Expedia is on hiatus. Maybe we can trade?

The Blue Avenger
26th October 2006, 08:49 PM
Sorry, I've got nobody who can learn it. :/

Knight of Time
26th October 2006, 09:00 PM
I also have no Pokemon that can learn Mist Ball, but it's okay that it wasn't the other possibility.

But on a quick change of subject, I need to talk to you guys about something really, really important (and serious as well, I'm afraid).

Ever since I came back to TPM after my major computer troubles, I lost the file that kept track of many of my AC/CC items here, including MGCoins (probably the hardest to recall how many I had in total, I may have had at least 75 MGCredits in total, and I know I did have a bunch of Green MGCoins (possibly 10 or more)), gems (I can't remember what ones I was planning on selling, but I know I have at least a Flame Gem and Lunar Gem, saved for evolution stones), berries (I don't think I had very many of any of them), Hollow Stones (I had at least 4 saved for use to make evolution items), Stamps and CCPs (I can likely find how many of each of these I have on my own, if I start with going to my last Expedia post), and TMs (this is going to be a pain, but at least I gave some I received months ago to some of my adoptees/captees). What can I do in this very hard situation (especially with the MGCoin part)?

Until then, I'm afraid I'm not up for anything right now other than my two EMTs of October, please.

'hands over 2 Green MGCoins leaving him with at least 8'

The Blue Avenger
26th October 2006, 09:39 PM
Sorry, man. Unless you want to go back through each of the GT threads to look up what items you had, there's not much you (or us, for that matter) can do. If you know what items you had in what quantities, there you go, but otherwise... sorry.

EMT: Endure, Slam TMs

Lady Vulpix
27th October 2006, 05:54 AM
What Jeff said. It's the same as if you'd lost the info on your pokemon (http://forboards.tripod.com/FAQ.html#Q10), which fortunately you didn't. You can get the items again with enough time, but you can't rebuild an old team with new pokemon. It wouldn't be the same.

*Murkrow
27th October 2006, 07:32 AM
[27/10] Do you recycle? How often? If not, why not?

We do recycle in our house; just basic items like card, paper, cans, bottles etc. The council gives out two colour coded bags (one for paperish items, one for other), one of which we're meant to leave out every week. Beats me as to when; we've got a chart showing when to leave them out but I can't work it out, though I guess it doesn't matter as long as the stuff goes to where it's meant to

2 MG's and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's please.

Kyle, if you want some MG Coins (Blue) then I can give you a some.

Edit: I also have a Rainbow Gem and Hollow Stone. If you want, you can have those too.

Lady Vulpix
27th October 2006, 11:20 AM
Hannah: MG: Division Gem, Lunar Gem. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins.

[27/10] Do you recycle? How often? If not, why not?
I recycled paper once, as an experiment. But that's not what you're asking, is it? Here, we're not given a choice. There are some places where you can take things to be recycled, but they're so inconvenient that hardly anyone takes things there unless they're passing by and happen to have something to throw in the special bins. But there are people who search other people's trash and take what can be recycled, and then take it to factories or places who pay them for that stuff, so in a way I guess we all do recycle, even if we don't do it consciously.

MG, please.

Knight of Time
27th October 2006, 02:23 PM
Kyle, if you want some MG Coins (Blue) then I can give you a some.

Edit: I also have a Rainbow Gem and Hollow Stone. If you want, you can have those too.

Thanks for your offers Hannah, but on the subject of Blue MGCoins, how many do you have, and how many would you be willing to give me at maximum? I'm curious.

I guess I could take the Hollow Stone and Rainbow Gem as well, they could probably be saved for a Genetic Accelerator Gene I may use on Flora, my adopted female Cleffa, when I'm ready to evolve her into a (new) Clefairy (note I put new in brackets, because I used to have an adopted Clefairy, that was also female, Gabi, you might remember her. Having a new Clefairy (and on top of that, a Clefable) will be good, when the time does come).

The Blue Avenger
27th October 2006, 03:33 PM
Gabi: Red MGCoin.

10 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins.

classy_cat18
27th October 2006, 03:53 PM
Jeff: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

I would like a game of Mystery Pokemon, please. *pays Red MGCoin*

The Blue Avenger
27th October 2006, 03:58 PM
MP: Deoxys, Wingull, Typhlosion, Aerodactyl, Wailmer, Jumpluff, Piloswine, Corsola, Walrein, Wooper, Shelgon, Meganium, Magnemite, Mightyena

classy_cat18
27th October 2006, 08:30 PM
MP: Deoxys, Wingull, Typhlosion, Aerodactyl, Wailmer, Jumpluff, Piloswine, Corsola, Walrein, Wooper, Shelgon, Meganium, Magnemite, Mightyena
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in RS?

The Blue Avenger
28th October 2006, 12:09 AM
It was not.

classy_cat18
28th October 2006, 12:12 AM
MP: Typhlosion, Aerodactyl, Jumpluff, Piloswine, Corsola, Wooper, Meganium, Magnemite
Question #2: Is the Pokemon evolved?

The Blue Avenger
28th October 2006, 11:04 AM
It is.

classy_cat18
28th October 2006, 11:46 AM
MP: Typhlosion, Jumpluff, Piloswine, Meganium
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Grass type?

The Blue Avenger
28th October 2006, 12:59 PM
It is.

classy_cat18
28th October 2006, 01:06 PM
MP: Jumpluff, Meganium
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Meganium?

The Blue Avenger
28th October 2006, 09:23 PM
It is not.

classy_cat18
29th October 2006, 12:07 AM
MP: Jumpluff
The Mystery Pokemon is Jumpluff. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
29th October 2006, 01:26 AM
It is indeed. Take your prize.

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2006, 02:40 PM
News:

4th generation moves are now available as EMTs/EMT Games.
I've updated my Items page. Look here (http://forboards.tripod.com/Items.html#trading) to see what I have for trade.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
29th October 2006, 02:43 PM
EMT game: Sketch

I'd like 10 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins.

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2006, 02:51 PM
You always guess that... But no, that's not it, sorry.

SC: 8 Red MGcoins.

I'll request 8 Grabber Games (3,3). No one's been playing that lately. *Pays a Green MGCoin, a Blue MGCoin and 2 Red MGCoins.*

classy_cat18
29th October 2006, 02:57 PM
EMT: Crush Claw

I would like another game of Mystery Pokemon, please.

Gabi: Photosynthesis Gem, Unown A Pokédoll, Unown F Pokédoll, Unown T Pokédoll, Dropped: 4

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2006, 03:18 PM
Shonta: Kirlia, Oddish, Kingdra, Porygon, Mantine, Seedot, Tropius, Medicham, Weezing, Cleffa, Teddiursa, Armaldo, Flygon, Slowpoke

(The new pokemon aren't up yet but I intend to add them soon).

classy_cat18
29th October 2006, 03:21 PM
Shonta: Kirlia, Oddish, Kingdra, Porygon, Mantine, Seedot, Tropius, Medicham, Weezing, Cleffa, Teddiursa, Armaldo, Flygon, Slowpoke
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2006, 03:24 PM
No, it can't.

classy_cat18
29th October 2006, 03:54 PM
Shonta: Kingdra, Mantine, Tropius, Medicham, Weezing, Armaldo, Flygon
Question #2: Was the Pokemon introduced in RS?

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2006, 03:58 PM
Yes, it was.

classy_cat18
29th October 2006, 04:17 PM
Shonta: Tropius, Medicham, Armaldo, Flygon
Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Solarbeam?

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2006, 04:30 PM
Yes, it can.

The main post has been updated. We have 2 MP versions now. :)
And Circle Gems.

classy_cat18
29th October 2006, 05:14 PM
Shonta: Tropius, Flygon
Question #4/Guess: Is the Pokemon Tropius?

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2006, 05:18 PM
Yes, it is. Well done, Shonta! What will your prize be?

classy_cat18
29th October 2006, 08:10 PM
Green MGCoin, please!

Lady Vulpix
29th October 2006, 08:26 PM
It's yours.

Lady Vulpix
31st October 2006, 07:12 AM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 30
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sketch, Crush Claw.

The Blue Avenger
31st October 2006, 08:24 AM
Is this Prayer/Undo Spell (the attack that keeps the foe from striking critical hits)?

Lady Vulpix
31st October 2006, 12:36 PM
Yes! How did you know?

I have it as Prayer.
Congratulations! You're the first member to get a DP move!

The Blue Avenger
31st October 2006, 02:52 PM
Aheheh, awesome. Very lucky guess. That move'll go to Previsiona.

classy_cat18
31st October 2006, 07:58 PM
Another game of Mystery Pokemon, please. *gives a Blue MGCoin*

Lady Vulpix
31st October 2006, 08:07 PM
MP without DP pokemon as requested on AIM: Feraligatr, Jigglypuff, Treecko, Tropius, Kyogre, Blaziken, Pinsir, Scizor, Caterpie, Kakuna, Houndour, Arbok, Silcoon, Venomoth

classy_cat18
31st October 2006, 08:11 PM
MP: Feraligatr, Jigglypuff, Treecko, Tropius, Kyogre, Blaziken, Pinsir, Scizor, Caterpie, Kakuna, Houndour, Arbok, Silcoon, Venomoth
Question #1: Is the Pokemon a Bug type?

Lady Vulpix
31st October 2006, 08:42 PM
No, it isn't.

But it's late, I'll continue tomorrow. Goodnight.

*Murkrow
1st November 2006, 03:40 AM
[01/11] Did you do anything to celebrate Halloween? If not, what did you do last night anyway?

Yep. I missed the actual decorating of our living room which was a shame because that would have been fun. We had cobwebs/spiders up the staircase, a ghost shaped light that changed colour, spiders on the window and our three pumpkins on the mantelpiece (although only two were carved; we did that Saturday, at about midnight). We were originally just going to order a pizza in and watch a couple of movies but that was put on hold for an hour or so when one of my housemates wanted us to dress up (though we only had a few costume-y things). Cue the face paints......we ended up with a dalmation (me), a devil, a butterfly/caterpillar thing, a cat and what I called duvet-girl (she was feeling ill so she just sat on a seat with her duvet and groaned throughout the whole night). Then we finally ordered in the pizza, nearly died of hunger waiting for it to show up, before watching Sphere and The Machinist. Both incredibley boring and unscary which was a bit of a letdown, but oh well. It was a nice night. And we apparently also have a Scooby Doo cake (we were going to make pumpkin pie but didn't in the end) which nobody touched so that'll be a nice treat later. :)

2 MGs, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and my two EMT's of November, please! *Pays*

Oh, and Kyle, I've got, er, about 70 when you take that ^ lot away. Would 15 Coins be alright? And as I said, feel free to take the Gem and Stone, just confirm it here so I can take it off my items page.

Lady Vulpix
1st November 2006, 05:02 AM
Hannah: MG: Rainbow Gem, Solar Gem. SC: 5 Stamps, 1 Blue MGcoin, 8 Red MGcoins. EMT: Energy Ball, Vital Throw.

[01/11] Did you do anything to celebrate Halloween? If not, what did you do last night anyway?
We don't celebrate Halloween here. I played FFX-2 with my brother (we caught lots of chocobos), updated my items page, checked my e-mail (and replied), and ate pasta.

MG, please.

classy_cat18
1st November 2006, 10:55 AM
Gabi: Red MGcoin

MP: Feraligatr, Jigglypuff, Treecko, Tropius, Kyogre, Blaziken, Houndour, Arbok
Question #2: Was the Pokemon introduced in RS?

I guess I celebrated Halloween. I had quite a bit of candy yesterday and watched horror movies while enjoying a bag of popcorn. But that was about it Halloween-wise. I also looked around the Internet and did homework.

MG please. I would also like my two EMTs for this month. *gives six MGCoins* Don't worry, Gabi. I'll still pay you back.

The Blue Avenger
1st November 2006, 08:31 PM
Shonta: Ambush and Ice Pebble TMs (nice, two DP moves!) and a Miracle Berry.

I'd like 10 scratchcards, soaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGcoins, and 2 EMTs, please. *hands over 16 coins*

classy_cat18
1st November 2006, 10:11 PM
Awesome. Ambush will go to Bandit and the Ice Pebble TM is up for sale or trade. I would like to sell that Miracle Berry for stamps.

Jeff: SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. EMTs: Blizzard and Fire Spin

The Blue Avenger
2nd November 2006, 08:34 AM
10 stamps for you.

I'd like 10 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGcoins.

Lady Vulpix
2nd November 2006, 10:04 AM
3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. Are you online now?

The Blue Avenger
2nd November 2006, 11:48 AM
I am, but I don't have time to chat right now. I have a test soon, and I need to study. Sorry. ^^;

Lady Vulpix
2nd November 2006, 11:58 AM
No problem. Good luck.

The Blue Avenger
5th November 2006, 11:07 AM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] Fighting
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses:

Lady Vulpix
5th November 2006, 12:41 PM
Hmm... Reversal? Just because it's the first thing that came to my mind.

classy_cat18
5th November 2006, 04:26 PM
EMT: Focus Punch

Gabi, could you answer my latest MP question?

Knight of Time
5th November 2006, 05:01 PM
EMT: Cross Chop?

Lady Vulpix
5th November 2006, 05:29 PM
Shonta: oh, sorry! Yes, the pokemon was introduced in RS.

classy_cat18
5th November 2006, 05:34 PM
MP: Treecko, Tropius, Kyogre, Blaziken
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Grass type?

Lady Vulpix
5th November 2006, 05:37 PM
Nope.

classy_cat18
5th November 2006, 05:44 PM
MP: Kyogre, Blaziken
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Kyogre?

Lady Vulpix
5th November 2006, 05:58 PM
Yes! Well done, Shonta!

classy_cat18
5th November 2006, 06:09 PM
Alright! I'm taking a Green MGCoin as my prize!

*Murkrow
6th November 2006, 06:36 AM
Hannah: MG: Rainbow Gem, Solar Gem. EMT: Energy Ball, Vital Throw.

I'll sell the two Gems for CCPs please. Oh, and the Vital Throw TM is up for sale/trade.

I'm also buying Shonta's Ice Pebble TM for 10 Stamps. Once confirmed, I'll give it to Xol.

[06/11] Do you ever download things from the internet? Are there any things that you'd like to download if you could find them?

I never used to, but I have downloaded a few things in the past month or so. The biggest of these was probably the raw of episode 27 of Digimon Savers because I really wanted to see that and couldn't be bothered to wait until somebody stuck it on YouTube. The other things I've got are just bits of songs and bmg of games. I'm trying to find songs I like at the moment, as I've got some codes that allow for free downloads off of iTunes, and I'm also looking for eps 47 and 48 of Digimon Frontier (raw or english). Needless to say, I'm not having much luck.

2 MG's and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, please.

Lady Vulpix
6th November 2006, 08:45 AM
Hannah: MG. Mystery Box, Hollow Stone. SC: 5 Stamps, 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

[06/11] Do you ever download things from the internet? Are there any things that you'd like to download if you could find them?
Yes, apart from web pages and images, I download useful programs, files I work with, and sometimes a song. There's nothing I've been looking for lately, but if I could I would love to download my first novel, the one that used to be online but got lost.

MG, please.

classy_cat18
6th November 2006, 03:13 PM
Gabi: Green MGcoin

I'm confirming the sale. *gives Hannah the TM and takes stamps*

Yeah, I download songs all the time for my iPod. There are a handful of anime songs I would like to find for it. Maybe I should get them in CD form instead.

MG please. I would also like a game of Mystery Pokemon. *pays Green MGCoin*

Inferno_Dragon
6th November 2006, 04:00 PM
Well, I do download games from Adventure Game Studio. Whenever there is a new game out, I downloaded it. I also download the latest Red vs Blue Episodes. Not really.

A Mystery Gift Please.

classy_cat18
6th November 2006, 04:19 PM
Inferno: Berry

Inferno_Dragon
6th November 2006, 05:58 PM
I will sell that berry for 2 Stamps. I will use 1 Stamp to buy a Red MG Coin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon without Diamond/Pearl Pokemon. (Until I know more about them, I am going to stick with the classics, if that is okay.)

classy_cat18
6th November 2006, 06:23 PM
Inferno: Weedle, Groudon, Hitmonlee, Ampharos, Pichu, Machoke, Mudkip, Meditite, Numel, Bagon, Latias, Milotic, Alakazam, Jolteon

Inferno_Dragon
6th November 2006, 06:29 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Weedle, Groudon, Hitmonlee, Ampharos, Pichu, Machoke, Mudkip, Meditite, Numel, Bagon, Latias, Milotic, Alakazam, Jolteon

Question 1: Was the Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue?

classy_cat18
6th November 2006, 09:08 PM
No, it wasn't.

The Blue Avenger
6th November 2006, 10:32 PM
Shonta: Red MGCoin. MP: Hoothoot, Cyndaquil, Banette, Nidoking, Spheal, Victreebel, Dragonair, Grovyle, Pineco, Wailord, Nidoran F, Spearow, Blissey, Swellow

EMT Game:
[TYPE] Fighting
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Reversal, Focus Punch, Cross Chop

classy_cat18
7th November 2006, 12:59 AM
MP: Hoothoot, Cyndaquil, Banette, Nidoking, Spheal, Victreebel, Dragonair, Grovyle, Pineco, Wailord, Nidoran F, Spearow, Blissey, Swellow
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

EMT: Rolling Kick

The Blue Avenger
7th November 2006, 08:10 AM
Shonta: It can.

EMT Game
Shonta has won a Rolling Kick TM.

Lady Vulpix
7th November 2006, 11:37 AM
Green MGCoin? Nice. I'll use it to get my first EMT for this month.

classy_cat18
7th November 2006, 05:26 PM
Gabi: Horn Drill

Ooh, Rolling Kick. That will go to either Athena or Katana.

MP: Hoothoot, Cyndaquil, Spheal, Dragonair, Grovyle, Pineco, Nidoran F, Spearow
Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Dig?

The Blue Avenger
7th November 2006, 07:48 PM
It can.

classy_cat18
7th November 2006, 08:07 PM
MP: Cyndaquil, Grovyle, Pineco, Nidoran F
Question #3: Was the Pokemon introduced in GS?

The Blue Avenger
7th November 2006, 08:16 PM
It was.

classy_cat18
7th November 2006, 08:19 PM
MP: Cyndaquil, Pineco
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Cyndaquil?

The Blue Avenger
7th November 2006, 09:21 PM
It is indeed. Take a prize.

classy_cat18
7th November 2006, 09:32 PM
Another Green MGCoin!

The Blue Avenger
7th November 2006, 10:18 PM
Take it, then.

Inferno_Dragon
8th November 2006, 10:01 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Groudon, Ampharos, Pichu, Mudkip, Meditite, Numel, Bagon, Latias, Milotic,

Question 1: Was the Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Red/Blue? Np
Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon A Dual-Type?

classy_cat18
8th November 2006, 10:09 PM
No, it isn't.

Inferno_Dragon
8th November 2006, 10:14 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Groudon, Ampharos, Pichu, Mudkip, Bagon, Milotic

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon A Dual-Type? No
Question 3: Is this pokemon the starter chain of evolution? (For example Charmander is the basic form of its other evolutions)

classy_cat18
8th November 2006, 10:33 PM
Yes, it is.

Inferno_Dragon
8th November 2006, 10:35 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Pichu, Mudkip, Bagon

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon A Dual-Type? No
Question 3: Is this pokemon the starter chain of evolution? (For example Charmander is the basic form of its other evolutions) Yes
Question 4: Was the Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire?

classy_cat18
8th November 2006, 11:37 PM
No, it wasn't.

*Murkrow
12th November 2006, 12:17 PM
Hannah: MG. Mystery Box, Hollow Stone.

I'll take 2 CCP's as my uncommon item from the Mystery Box and I'll sell the Stone for a Stamp, please.

[12/11] What do you like about where you live? What don't you like?

Chester is nice and compact; pretty much everything is within walking distance or else a short bus ride away. Its got a lot of shops and the city centre is mainly pedestrianised so you don't have to worry about cars etc if you're out.
Things I don't like.....the crowds, really. It's quite a popular tourist place; that and the all the shops are really just along one main street so if you need to get something, it can be hell to walk around as it just gets ridiculously busy. That's probably my biggest gripe about it.

3 MG's (2 for the poll, 1 from the Mystery Box) and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's please.

Lady Vulpix
12th November 2006, 12:43 PM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] ICE
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Hannah: MG: Mystery Box, Darkness Gem, Spark Gem. O_O SC: 5 CCPs, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

It's (still) a quiet neighbourhood, and that's something I like. Though it has the disadvantage of having to travel a long distance to get anywhere. And it's in a big city, which is rather alienating, even if I was born in it. My family's here, as are many of my friends, so that's a good thing. But I wish I could see most of my online friends. They're all so far away! Also, I like my country's culture, except for the part where most people seem to be complaining all the time. And I don't like the fact that all material goods are quite hard to get here, and bureaucracy is terrible. But there are a lot of nice people and it's easy to get a hug, and other expressions of affection; easier than in other countries from what I've heard. I think I'd miss that a lot if I were to spend a long time abroad.

MG, please.

*Murkrow
12th November 2006, 12:48 PM
Hannah: MG: Mystery Box, Darkness Gem, Spark Gem. O_O

xD Taking 2 Stamps from the Box, selling the Gems for 4 CCPs and taking my extra MG please.

EMT: Ice Beam

Lady Vulpix
12th November 2006, 01:08 PM
Lucky, lucky Hannah. Your extra MG is a Division Gem, and you get an Ice Beam TM! Congratulations!!

By the way, I've replied to your question in the tagboard. I will appreciate any help you can provide.

classy_cat18
12th November 2006, 01:42 PM
Gabi: Light Gem

Lot of places to eat (mostly fast food and pizza places), quiet (most of the time), and close to family. We have a nice zoo and museum with IMAX theater within driving distance. But unless you like to eat and shop there's not much else. We have an amusement park but it sucks. Oh, and it's pretty ghetto in most places (especially on my street).

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2006, 05:09 AM
Shonta: Berry.

Alright, new poll and hopefully this will help the forum. Please reply.

(13/11) Why do you post at the Goldenrod Tower? Do you post at any other topics on this subforum? Which one(s)/why/why not? Are there any topics where you used to post but you haven't posted lately? If so, why? What would you like in order to make this subforum more interesting?
First of all, I post because I'm a worker. But I also post to get things for my pokemon, to let others know more about me just as I enjoy learning about others by reading the answers to their polls, and sometimes just to play a little game.

I post at all the AC-related topics and Expedia, but they've been so inactive lately and I've been so busy that I haven't had the chance to do much there.

I used to post at the Eevee House and I even made a few posts at Crystal Caves, but I'm too busy to raise my captured pokemon now, it's already hard enough with the adopted ones, and the Eevee House is as inactive as just about everything else these days. I haven't had battles at the BT for a while either, but once more, I'm busy and this forum's inactive.

What I would like, first and foremost, is more activity. If people got more involved, this forum would be great again. Most of the topics need new workers and new players. But since no one's even replying to them, maybe the concepts grew old and people have lost interest. I would like to know what it takes to renew that interest. I'm not ready to give up on this subforum yet.

2 MGs, please.

SoulflameNinetales
13th November 2006, 05:14 AM

Its in a decent location. You can get to the beach, a big city, unspoilt bushland, the snow...in fact almost any place except a desert in equal to or less than 2 hours drive. The weather is reasonably good and the people reasonably friendly. Its big enough to have some action but small enough to be reasonably quiet as well. However, its near impossible to find a job, the pollution from the nearby coal fired power planets can be problematic, there are occasionally coal-dust storms from the nearby open cuts, which can be dangerous to health and it is also known for having one of the highest rates of absestos related cancers anywhere.

Overall, its okay, thro its future will be grim since the coal-fired plants (which make up a lot of the work in the area) may be shutting down in the future, resulting in more unemployment

classy_cat18
13th November 2006, 03:25 PM
Selling that Berry for stamps.

Gabi: Ooh! Blue MGcoin, 20 Stamps/CCPs
SoulflameNinetales: Division Gem. Forgot what you wanted to be called.

(13/11) Why do you post at the Goldenrod Tower? Do you post at any other topics on this subforum? Which one(s)/why/why not? Are there any topics where you used to post but you haven't posted lately? If so, why? What would you like in order to make this subforum more interesting?
I'm another worker, for one thing. I also like to earn stamps to buy things for my Pokemon. I used to post at almost all the other topics, especially those dealing with AC Pokemon, but the forum's been too inactive lately. I've also been a little busy but it's mostly because I'm in a bit of a writing slump. I'm entitled to about two of those a year. What the subforum needs are new faces (and the old ones wouldn't hurt either). I suppose it's mostly because of the appeal of the ASB and ASBRPG forums that we are overlooked. It takes longer for AC/CC people to train and evolve their Pokemon. But maybe the Pokemon that Diamond and Pearl are introducing will help us.

MG please. And I would like to play a game of Mystery Pokemon (without DP Pokemon). *pays with Red MGCoin*

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2006, 04:43 PM
Whoa! Nice gift!

Thanks for replying, Shonta. MG: Ocean Gem. MP: aichu, Zapdos, Numel, Azurill, Murkrow, Mareep, Volbeat, Octillery, Bagon, Vaporeon, Charizard, Kabuto, Trapinch, Electabuzz.

And SoulflameNinetales's name is Ben. :)

classy_cat18
13th November 2006, 06:44 PM
Selling that gem for stamps.

MP: Raichu, Zapdos, Numel, Azurill, Murkrow, Mareep, Volbeat, Octillery, Bagon, Vaporeon, Charizard, Kabuto, Trapinch, Electabuzz
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in RBY?

Lady Vulpix
14th November 2006, 04:44 AM
2 stamps, then. MP: yes, it was.

*Murkrow
14th November 2006, 10:36 AM
Lucky, lucky Hannah. Your extra MG is a Division Gem, and you get an Ice Beam TM! Congratulations!!

Sweetness. I'll sell the Gem for Stamps and I'll stash the TM for the time being though it'll probably end up on Xol regardless.

You get free stuff for a minimal amount of effort. Simple as that. Though I do like reading people's answers. Besides here, the only other topic I post at at the moment, really, is the CC because despite a good number of rants on my part, I'm still the only damned 'active' worker. Admittably, it's not as bad as it might have been when more people played but meh....though if people did want to just randomly post (regardless of actually wanting captured Pokémon) then I'd like that. :P
That leaves pretty much every topic here in the 'used to post but haven't lately' pile. The AC's because there are no Pokémon I want to add to my team at the moment (or at least out of the current selection *hinthint*), the two shops because I'm saving up for no real reason, the two battle topics because I have not felt like writing for ages (over a year in the DT ranges case), the BT because I can't be arsed to challenge people and the EH because, er, I just stopped going there.
I agree with anybody who says more activity would be a good thing to have. However, I do think that the inactivity here is less to do with lack of interest in the games themselves, but more to do with TPM as a whole; new people may simply decide to go to an overall more active forum (need I say what?) as opposed to one that has lower activity. I still do think that DP will bring more people in, though.

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 STamps, please.

classy_cat18
14th November 2006, 12:53 PM
Hannah: You get your two stamps for the gem. MG: Hollow Stone. SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

MP: Raichu, Zapdos, Vaporeon, Charizard, Kabuto, Electabuzz
Question #2: Is the Pokemon an Electric type?

Lady Vulpix
14th November 2006, 03:54 PM
Shonta: no, it isn't.

Thanks for your insightful comments, Hannah. :) If someone offers to help at PokeZoo, we can add some new pokemon to the list. *Hint hint*

classy_cat18
14th November 2006, 05:26 PM
MP: Vaporeon, Charizard, Kabuto
Question #3: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Lady Vulpix
14th November 2006, 06:09 PM
No, it can't.

classy_cat18
14th November 2006, 10:46 PM
MP: Vaporeon, Charizard
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Charizard?

Lady Vulpix
15th November 2006, 05:20 AM
Nope. Sorry.

classy_cat18
15th November 2006, 05:09 PM
MP: Vaporeon
The Mystery Pokemon is Vaporeon. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
26th November 2006, 09:58 AM
Ok, let's do an EMT Game.

[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
26th November 2006, 10:09 AM
Hm? I thought it was my turn. Ah well.

EMT: Sketch

Lady Vulpix
26th November 2006, 10:31 AM
It was, but you said you had exams coming soon, I thought I'd make it easier for you. Besides, I'll have to correct exams next weekend.

The Blue Avenger
26th November 2006, 10:35 AM
Aw, thanks. I appreciate it.

Knight of Time
26th November 2006, 04:41 PM
EMT: Tri Attack?

Lady Vulpix
27th November 2006, 05:01 AM
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sketch, Tri Attack.

The Blue Avenger
27th November 2006, 07:22 AM
EMT: Dizzy Punch

Lady Vulpix
28th November 2006, 05:43 PM
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sketch, Tri Attack, Dizzy Punch.

The Blue Avenger
28th November 2006, 07:52 PM
EMT: Yawn

Lady Vulpix
29th November 2006, 06:35 AM
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY] 100
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sketch, Tri Attack, Dizzy Punch, Yawn.

The Blue Avenger
29th November 2006, 07:14 AM
EM: Um... Sleep Talk?

classy_cat18
29th November 2006, 05:00 PM
EMT: Wish?

Lady Vulpix
30th November 2006, 05:01 AM
This should make it easier.

[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY] 100
[TARGET] Last opponent who has hit the user
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sketch, Tri Attack, Dizzy Punch, Yawn, Sleep Talk, Wish.

The Blue Avenger
30th November 2006, 08:15 AM
EMT: Bide

Lady Vulpix
30th November 2006, 12:09 PM
Well done, Jeff! The TM is yours.

classy_cat18
1st December 2006, 02:26 PM
I would like my EMTs for this month, please. *hands over six MGCredits*

The Blue Avenger
1st December 2006, 07:30 PM
As would I. *hands over coins*

Shonta, you get Sand Tomb and Power Gem TMs.

classy_cat18
1st December 2006, 08:44 PM
Hey, Jeff, I heard that Sudowoodo can learn Sand Tomb in the DP games. Would you like to take it off my hands? This is my second Sand Tomb TM. Anyway, you get Iron Tail and Rock Blast TMs.

The Blue Avenger
1st December 2006, 10:31 PM
Okay, sure. Thanks. ^^

The Blue Avenger
18th December 2006, 12:25 PM
It's a little (ha, yeah right...) late, but here it is.

EMT Game
[TYPE] Ghost
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses:

Knight of Time
18th December 2006, 01:18 PM
EMT: Shadow Ball?

The Blue Avenger
20th December 2006, 12:18 AM
EMT Game
[TYPE] Ghost
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Shadow Ball

Lady Vulpix
20th December 2006, 05:02 AM
...It's alive!

Shadow Punch, maybe?

(20/12) Why didn't you post on this subforum since the beginning of this month? What were you doing?
I was doing a lot of work for university, which is usual in December, the worst of which was reviewing exams which isn't over yet. I made an exam too, and spent a long time looking for people to test it in order to know if it was fit for the students. And I had a few social events which are also common in December. But the main reason I didn't post here before was because no one else had posted after me.

2 MGs, please.

The Blue Avenger
20th December 2006, 10:22 AM
EMT Game
Gabi wins a Shadow Punch TM!

Gabi: Ocean Gem, Stat Modification Die

(20/12) Why didn't you post on this subforum since the beginning of this month? What were you doing?
Apparently, professors like to make everything due right at the end of the semester. I did not realize this until the end of the semester, so I was doing said assignments at the last minute. Once those were done, exams rolled around, and that didn't help matters much.

classy_cat18
20th December 2006, 01:37 PM
Jeff: Ocean Gem

Didn't feel like it. There's not much to do or talk about and I've been trying to do other things during my free time.

The Blue Avenger
20th December 2006, 03:43 PM
Shonta: Darkness Gem

Lady Vulpix
21st December 2006, 05:04 AM
EMT Game
Gabi wins a Shadow Punch TM!Great... Do you want it?

Oh, and I have things to sell!

# 2 Spark Gems
# 4 Lunar Gems
# 2 Ocean Gems
# 1 Solar Gem
# 1 Photosynthesis Gem
# 1 Light Gem
# 3 Hollow Stones
# 1 Miracle Berry
# 1 Gold Berry
# 5 Berries

That adds up to 50 stamps, right?

The Blue Avenger
21st December 2006, 10:46 AM
Okay, sure. Thank you.

And yes, that's correct. You get 50 stamps.

Lady Vulpix
21st December 2006, 05:27 PM
Okay, sure. Thank you.

And yes, that's correct. You get 50 stamps.You're welcome. And thanks! Now I have over 1000 stamps! :D

classy_cat18
1st January 2007, 02:53 AM
I would like to start off the new year by using my Light Gem and one of my Hollow Stones for a Light Stone. *hands over two Stamps*

New Year's resolution: keep webpage updated.

Lady Vulpix
1st January 2007, 09:04 AM
Yoohoo! A new post!

The stamps are yours, Shonta. Would you mind posting an EMT Game? I believe it was your turn last time.

(1/1) What did you do last night (New Year's Eve, I mean)? And how did you start the year?
I went to my uncle's restaurant and ate way too much before being forced to dance with all the waiters. I sang a few songs too. And I was put in the middle of a fight between my mum and my brother... never a good thing, but hopefully things will get better. What starts off as a bad day may end quite well if you let it, and a year is much longer, so anything can happen. At least I'm getting a break from working at university, so that's already a good thing. And we have electricity again (I hope it lasts this time).

2 MGs, please.

classy_cat18
1st January 2007, 12:39 PM
No! No! No stamps; I want a Light Stone! I gave you two stamps for forging! Oh, and your MGs are a Light Gem and Hollow Stone.

EMT Game
[TYPE] Electric

[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

[b](1/1) What did you do last night (New Year's Eve, I mean)? And how did you start the year?
I watched TV and played Fire Red. Afterwards, I watched some Twilight Zone episodes and went to bed at three in the morning.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
1st January 2007, 01:49 PM
Oops! Sorry, I misread your post. Then the stone is yours and the stamps go to the proverbial Pit.

EMT Game: is it Thunderbolt?

Your MG: Berry. So you don't have a big celebration for New Year were you live?

Have you looked at the tagboard lately?

classy_cat18
1st January 2007, 02:07 PM
My mom doesn't like going out on New Year's Eve and I'm not one for big parties. By the way, you win a spiffy new Thunderbolt TM. I knew that one was going to go quickly.

Selling that berry for stamps.

Lady Vulpix
1st January 2007, 02:32 PM
Ah, I guess I must have had precognition on. :P Now there are your 2 stamps.

And the Thunderbolt TM goes to Lagi. :)

The Blue Avenger
6th January 2007, 03:03 PM
I'd like my 2 EMTs, please.

classy_cat18
6th January 2007, 03:28 PM
Jeff: Encore and...Cross Poison. *looks up latter* "High critical hit, may poison foe."

*gives one stamp* I would like a red MGCoin and then use that coin to play MP w/ DP Pokemon.

Lady Vulpix
7th January 2007, 08:01 AM
I'm assuming w/ means "with", so...

MP: Machamp, Gardevoir, Lanturn, Ariados, Jibacoil, Poochyena, Vigoroth, Magcargo, Spearow, Kingdra, Steelix, Tyrogue, Togekiss, Zigzagoon.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
7th January 2007, 08:54 AM

Lady Vulpix
7th January 2007, 09:16 AM
You always make that guess... But that's not it, sorry.

OT - I'm reading your battle now, it's already made me laugh a lot. What will happen to our ASB battle?

The Blue Avenger
7th January 2007, 09:54 AM
What do you mean, what will happen? We're just waiting for a reffing.

Lady Vulpix
7th January 2007, 03:19 PM
Yes, I was wondering where the ref was, and whether we will have to get a new one. It's been a while, hasn't it?

classy_cat18
7th January 2007, 03:35 PM

MP: Machamp, Gardevoir, Lanturn, Ariados, Jibacoil, Poochyena, Vigoroth, Magcargo, Spearow, Kingdra, Steelix, Tyrogue, Togekiss, Zigzagoon
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in GSC?

Lady Vulpix
7th January 2007, 05:34 PM
MP: no, it wasn't.

classy_cat18
7th January 2007, 06:16 PM
MP: Machamp, Gardevoir, Jibacoil, Poochyena, Vigoroth, Spearow, Togekiss, Zigzagoon
Question #2: Was the Pokemon introduced in RSE?

Lady Vulpix
7th January 2007, 07:23 PM
Nope.

classy_cat18
7th January 2007, 10:47 PM
MP: Machamp, Jibacoil, Spearow, Togekiss
Question #3: Was the Pokemon introduced in RBY?

Lady Vulpix
8th January 2007, 04:36 AM
Yes, you got the generation right this time. :)

classy_cat18
8th January 2007, 08:58 AM
MP: Machamp, Spearow
Question #4/Guess: Is the Pokemon Spearow?

Lady Vulpix
8th January 2007, 09:23 AM
Yes, it is. :) You get a... what do you get now?

classy_cat18
8th January 2007, 02:50 PM
A Green MGCoin, I hope.

Lady Vulpix
8th January 2007, 02:58 PM
A Green MGCoin it is, then! Congratulations!

Skye
9th January 2007, 08:30 AM
Well, I found the info on Menos, my female Eevee, Pichu, Darker, Amaya, Luca, Ariane, and Anubis. Thank you, Lady Vulpix, for the list of who was on the breeding site. *sighs* And I know Radek had a crud load of good attacks on him. Surf was one, and Rain Dance. Hm. I looked at the Reward Center and I think I have teo Hidden Power TMs and a Slash TM, or I could have used them. I don't know. I know I still have a Blast Burn TM from the tourney. I also remember I have a lot of credits, but I don't remember how many. Enough to get the EMTs for a few months, but could I ask to keep just enough for this month? I'll just start over agian. *sighs* But I do know I have 16 CCPs and 14 Stamps. I kept Expedia up to date.

Lady Vulpix
9th January 2007, 10:18 AM
Sorry for the delay, no electricity at home. -_-

Alright, Darkfire, I'll believe you. You can have 2 Green MGCoins to get started.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sketch, Crush Claw

classy_cat18
9th January 2007, 04:24 PM
EMT: Disable

I would like another game of MP w/DP Pokemon. *gives one MGCredit*

Lady Vulpix
9th January 2007, 05:17 PM
MP: Snorlax, Bonsly, Garmeil, Mukkuru, Agunomuu, Dratini, Keikouo, Baltoy, Hayashigame, Psyduck, Larvitar, Nidorino, Gastly, Voltorb

classy_cat18
9th January 2007, 05:22 PM
MP: Snorlax, Bonsly, Garmeil, Mukkuru, Agunomuu, Dratini, Keikouo, Baltoy, Hayashigame, Psyduck, Larvitar, Nidorino, Gastly, Voltorb
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in RBY?

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2007, 01:22 PM
MP: yes, it was.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sketch, Crush Claw, Disable.

classy_cat18
10th January 2007, 01:41 PM
EMT: Refresh

MP: Snorlax, Dratini, Psyduck, Nidorino, Gastly, Voltorb
Question #2: Does the Pokemon have legs?

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2007, 02:10 PM
Yes, it does. Check the tagboard, please. Thanks for your previous post, but it requires a new one now.

classy_cat18
10th January 2007, 02:28 PM
And I posted again.

MP: Snorlax, Psyduck, Nidorino
Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Surf?

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2007, 03:47 PM
Yes, it can.

classy_cat18
10th January 2007, 03:50 PM
MP: Snorlax, Psyduck
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Snorlax?

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2007, 04:01 PM
No, sorry. You can guess again, though, and it'll be an easy guess. http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/1369/wink1wc.gif

classy_cat18
10th January 2007, 04:06 PM
MP: Psyduck
The Mystery Pokemon is Psyduck. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2007, 04:36 PM
Of course. The Blue MGCoin is yours.

classy_cat18
10th January 2007, 04:42 PM
One more thing for today. I would like to use my two Blue MGCoins for one spin on the EMT machine.

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2007, 04:44 PM
You get a Mirror Shot TM and a Red MGCoin.

Wolfsong
14th January 2007, 10:56 AM
Sorry abotu disappearing for a while back there. I'd like two cranks at the emt please *pays*

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2007, 11:00 AM
You get Conversion and Constrict TMs. O_o

Oh, and let's finish the EMT Game.
EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY] 100
[TARGET] Self (I'd say partner, but the site says Self)
[EFFECT] Makes the power of a companion's move rise 1.5x for that turn.
Guesses: Sketch, Crush Claw, Disable, Refresh.

Wolfsong
14th January 2007, 11:06 AM
is it helping hand?

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2007, 11:19 AM
Indeed it is. The Helping Hand TM is yours.

Wolfsong
14th January 2007, 01:17 PM
Thanks. Two grabbers please up 1 and over 2 (hands voer mg coins)

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2007, 01:30 PM
GG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP.

classy_cat18
15th January 2007, 06:25 PM
Another game of Mystery Pokemon with DP Pokemon, please. *hands over Red MGCoin*

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2007, 07:53 PM
Goldeen, Victreebel, Azumarill, Mimimoru, Parukia, Pinsir, Slakoth, Mitsuhoney, Feebas, Toritoidon, Kureseria, Flareon, Ekans, Minomucchi.

Hmm... shouldn't Jeff post a new EMT Game?

classy_cat18
15th January 2007, 08:28 PM
MP: Goldeen, Victreebel, Azumarill, Mimimoru, Parukia, Pinsir, Slakoth, Mitsuhoney, Feebas, Toritoidon, Kureseria, Flareon, Ekans, Minomucchi
Question #1: Can the Pokemon learn Water Pulse?

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2007, 09:06 PM
Yes, it can.

The Blue Avenger
15th January 2007, 09:16 PM
EMT Game
Type: Water
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

classy_cat18
15th January 2007, 09:18 PM
MP: Goldeen, Azumarill, Mimimoru, Parukia, Slakoth, Feebas, Toritoidon
Question #2: Was the Pokemon introduced in DP?

EDIT: For the EMT game, I'm going to guess Muddy Water.

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2007, 09:24 PM
Shonta: no. No DP Pokemon have been chosen by the randomizer yet. O_o

EMT Game: Surf?

classy_cat18
15th January 2007, 09:47 PM
MP: Goldeen, Azumarill, Slakoth, Feebas
Question #3: Was the Pokemon introduced in GSC?

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2007, 03:28 AM
Yes. That's almost a guess, isn't it? But it doesn't count as a guess because you didn't say the name of the pokemon.

classy_cat18
16th January 2007, 12:29 PM
*looks at list* Shoot! I thought that was going to leave me with two choices, not one! I could've gotten two Green MGCoins!

MP: Azumarill
The Mystery Pokemon is Azumarill. Green MGCoin if I'm right.

EMT: Aqua Tail

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2007, 01:56 PM
...And the Green MGCoin is yours.

classy_cat18
16th January 2007, 03:56 PM
And my good instincts pay off again. I would like to use that coin for my second spin of the EMT.

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2007, 03:59 PM
You get a Hurl TM.

The Blue Avenger
20th January 2007, 02:21 PM
Sorry about the wait. ^^;

EMT Game
Type: Water
PP: 25
Power: 40
Accuracy: 100%
Target: Single target - any one Pokemon aside from the user
Effect: Damages the opponent
Guesses: Muddy Water, Surf, Aqua Tail

classy_cat18
20th January 2007, 02:30 PM
EMT: Water Gun

The Blue Avenger
20th January 2007, 02:32 PM
That's it. You win a Water Gun TM.

classy_cat18
28th January 2007, 05:10 PM
I am so glad Gabi sent me that PM on Tsuyoi's Lair. A good dinner can be pretty distracting.

EMT Game
Type: Ground
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses:

The Blue Avenger
28th January 2007, 05:43 PM
EMT: Earthquake

Lady Vulpix
28th January 2007, 05:51 PM
Hmm... is it Dig?

classy_cat18
30th January 2007, 09:25 AM
EMT Game
Type: Ground
PP: 10
Power: 20
Accuracy:
Target:
Effect:
Guesses: Earthquake, Dig

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2007, 09:41 AM
Is it Mud-Slap, then?

classy_cat18
30th January 2007, 09:51 AM
Right! Mud-Slap TM for you!

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2007, 10:44 AM
Thanks! I'll give it to Tsunami. I must remember to update my site with that and the Wynaut plushie when I get home.

Knight of Time
30th January 2007, 02:11 PM
Hi, may I have my two EMTs for January please?

'hands over 2 MGCredits'

By the time I finish my captee collection, I may be more active here once I get myself back together with what I received here before that crash.

classy_cat18
30th January 2007, 02:57 PM
Hi, may I have my two EMTs for January please?

'hands over 2 MGCredits'

Um, it's supposed to be six MGCredits, but I'm assuming you made a typo while posting and actually have those six credits. You get Sleep Talk and Mega Punch.

Knight of Time
30th January 2007, 03:18 PM
Um, it's supposed to be six MGCredits, but I'm assuming you made a typo while posting and actually have those six credits. You get Sleep Talk and Mega Punch.

Sorry, meant to say 2 Green MGCoins OR 6 MGCredits.

I might as well make a poll so that this post won't be a useless one.

[1/30] Have you ever been to Facebook? Why/why not? Between it and MySpace, what do you prefer? Why?

Well, for me, yes, I have been to Facebook, simply because a friend invited me there and I've been there ever since. Between Facebook and MySpace, I prefer MySpace for the music, videos and stuff it has that Facebook doesn't, and I prefer Facebook when looking up friends, because it's so much easier to use that way.

Two MGs please.

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2007, 08:20 PM
Kyle: Red MGcoin, Berry.

[1/30] Have you ever been to Facebook? Why/why not? Between it and MySpace, what do you prefer? Why?
No, I haven't. Actually, I'd never heard of it before. So I can't compare it to MySpace, which I haven't explored much either.

classy_cat18
30th January 2007, 08:36 PM
Gabi: Lunar Gem

No, I'm not one for social sites. Probably why I see both Facebook and MySpace as boring. I prefer forums.

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2007, 08:48 PM
Shonta: Red MGcoin

Wolfsong
1st February 2007, 05:05 PM

No, i haven't. I'm not much for those sites. I do have a livejournal but it's mainly for stories and such. ^^;

I would also liek my two emts for the month please. *hands over mg coins*

Lady Vulpix
1st February 2007, 05:19 PM
Amy: MG: Solar Gem. EMT: Grasswhistle, Supersonic.

Knight of Time
3rd February 2007, 10:55 AM
Oh, and Kyle, I've got, er, about 70 when you take that ^ lot away. Would 15 Coins be alright? And as I said, feel free to take the Gem and Stone, just confirm it here so I can take it off my items page.

Fine, I'm "confirming" that I got the Rainbow Gem and Hollow Stone, but...

With Hannah gone right now, it's pointless for me to say yes or no to her deal for some Blue MGCoins, because she won't be able to post to give some of hers to me.

Can someone else possibly give me some MGCredits (to make up for that computer crash months ago; now I believe I had at least 70 MGCredits total, excluding Green MGCoins), please?

My rebuilding process has already started here, but it may be a while before I can tally up my total of every item AC/CC related except for MGCoins. Just bear with me, guys, please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd February 2007, 11:16 AM
Sorry, Kyle, you know the rules. You got a Red MGCoin as a Mystery Gift recently. You can use it to play a game and that way you may get more.

Knight of Time
3rd February 2007, 02:19 PM
Well, I've not got much to do at this point, so I'll sell that Berry for 2 Stamps please.

Despite Hannah's absence, do I legally have the two items (excluding the MGCoins) she offered me? I'm really, really confused on this, and I sure wish she was here again. :confused:

Lady Vulpix
3rd February 2007, 02:40 PM
I guess you do, since she did post saying you could have them.

classy_cat18
4th February 2007, 12:20 AM
Shonta: Red MGcoin

I would like to use that coin to play Mystery Pokemon.

mr_pikachu
4th February 2007, 01:24 AM
[2/4] Are you going to watch the Super Bowl today? Why or why not? Do you have a preference about which team wins? If so, why do you feel that way?

I'll be watching the Super Bowl with a group of people from college. It's kind of a social event, although I usually watch it each year anyway. As for who I want to win, I'll be rooting for the Bears. I'm not fond of teams that seem as if they rely heavily on one player, and the Colts have Manning as their driving force. Besides, several of my friends are going for the Bears, and it's near where a good portion of my family lives, anyway.

...I think I get an MG for that... please correct me if I'm wrong. I've never done this before. ^_^;;

classy_cat18
4th February 2007, 01:35 AM
For coming up with today's poll, you'll get two MGs. 10 Stamps/CCPs and a Solar Gem.

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2007, 06:14 AM
[2/4] Are you going to watch the Super Bowl today? Why or why not? Do you have a preference about which team wins? If so, why do you feel that way?
No, I'm not. I don't like watching sports, so while I'm sure some channel must be showing it, I'm not going to look for it. I don't even watch football and many people see me as an alien for that. Only real sports fans would watch sports that aren't played here (like baseball, American football, cricket, etc.)

MG, please.

Shonta: MP: Mirakuge, Rozureido, Noctowl, Yonowaaru, Sealeo, Arbok, Misdreavus, Surskit, Beldum, Floatsel, Vulpix, Rentoraa, Cherimu, Machop

EMT Game
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

mr_pikachu
4th February 2007, 06:26 AM
Hmm... for the EMT game, is it Double Team?

Knight of Time
4th February 2007, 08:28 AM
Ooh, new EMT game. Is it Tri Attack?

The Blue Avenger
4th February 2007, 10:10 AM

Well, for one, I didn't even realize it was today. ^^; I'm not a football fan, and the only way I watch games is if my college is one of the teams... and even then I barely watch games anyway. So, I guess I don't really care who wins either.

Gabi: 2 stamps/CCPs

I'd also like my two EMT games for the month, then 4 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins.

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2007, 12:57 PM
I'm taking 2 stamps, thanks.

Jeff: MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. EMT: Sneak, Spit Up. SC: 4 Red MGcoins.

I'd like a game of Mystery Pokemon, please (with DP). *Hands over a Red MGCoin.*

classy_cat18
4th February 2007, 01:22 PM
Gabi: Your MP: Glion, Mew, Nidorina, Swampert, Mitsuhoney, Fuwaraido, Arbok, Exeggutor, Breloom, Riishan, Deoxys, Hiidoran, Raticate, Naetoru

Shonta: MP: Mirakuge, Rozureido, Noctowl, Yonowaaru, Sealeo, Arbok, Misdreavus, Surskit, Beldum, Floatsel, Vulpix, Rentoraa, Cherimu, Machop
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in DP?

I may just surprise everyone by watching it this year. I heard that the two head coaches are the first black head coaches to lead their teams to the Super Bowl, so it's a historic moment. I'm leaning toward the Colts because I just pick a team and cheer. Also I'm interested in the commercials.

The Blue Avenger
4th February 2007, 01:22 PM
4 more scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for Green mgcoins, please. I also take that stamp as a stamp.

Shonta: Light Gem

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2007, 01:36 PM
My MP: Glion, Mew, Nidorina, Swampert, Mitsuhoney, Fuwaraido, Arbok, Exeggutor, Breloom, Riishan, Deoxys, Hiidoran, Raticate, Naetoru

Question 1: does the pokemin have an A in its name?

Shonta: MP: yes. That was quite a lucky guess.

Jeff: SC: 4 Red MGcoins. Heh.

classy_cat18
4th February 2007, 02:31 PM
Gabi: Yes, it does.

Shonta: MP: Mirakuge, Rozureido, Yonowaaru, Floatsel, Rentoraa, Cherimu
Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn an Electric type move?

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2007, 05:17 PM
Shonta: No. Interesting question.

My MP: Glion, Mew, Nidorina, Swampert, Mitsuhoney, Fuwaraido, Arbok, Exeggutor, Breloom, Riishan, Deoxys, Hiidoran, Raticate, Naetoru

Question 1: does the pokemin have an A in its name? Yes.
Filtered list: Nidorina, Swampert, Fuwaraido, Arbok, Riishan, Hiidoran, Raticate, Naetoru

Question 2: Was the pokemon introduced in DP?

classy_cat18
4th February 2007, 05:43 PM
Gabi: No, sorry.

Shonta: MP: Mirakuge, Yonowaaru, Rentoraa
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a dual type (more than one type)?