PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.38

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2007, 06:45 PM
You don't have to be sorry, it actually helps me. I know more about the other pokemon.

MP: Nidorina, Swampert, Fuwaraido, Arbok, Riishan, Hiidoran, Raticate, Naetoru

Question 1: does the pokemin have an A in its name? Yes.
Question 2: Was the pokemon introduced in DP?

Filtered list: Nidorina, Swampert, Arbok, Raticate

Question 3: is the pokemon a Poison type?

As for your MP: which electric moves can the pokemon you discarded learn? I know Mirakuge can learn Shock Wave, Yonowaaru can learn Thunderpunch and Rentoraa can learn many electric moves. I think you filtered the other way around.

classy_cat18
4th February 2007, 07:14 PM
Oh man! I thought I had stopped making that mistake!
Shonta: MP: Rozureido, Floatsel, Cherimu
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Grass type?

Gabi: No, it isn't.

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2007, 07:22 PM
Shonta: yes, it is.

MP: Nidorina, Swampert, Arbok, Raticate
Question 1: does the pokemin have an A in its name? Yes.
Question 2: Was the pokemon introduced in DP? No.
Question 3: is the pokemon a Poison type? No.

Filtered list: Swampert, Raticate

Question 4/guess: is it Swampert?

classy_cat18
4th February 2007, 07:27 PM
Gabi: It is. Pick your prize.

MP: Rozureido, Cherimu
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Rozureido?

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2007, 07:29 PM
It is! You pick your prize too. Mine will be... a Green MGCoin.

And then I'll get 5 scratchcards (1,2,5) for 5 stamps.

classy_cat18
4th February 2007, 07:53 PM
Okay, I'll pick a Green MGCoin as well. Gabi, your scratchcard prizes are 1 Blue MGcoin and 2 Red MGcoins.

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2007, 08:04 PM
Alright. *Updates Items page.*

The Green MGCoin is yours.

mr_pikachu
6th February 2007, 12:11 AM
[2/6] Do you watch anime? If so, what are some series that you've seen? And what genres do you like best? If not, is there any reason that you don't partake? Either way, are there any series that interest you?

Yeah, I'm definitely an anime fan. Pokemon is an obvious example; from there, I've watched Yu-Gi-Oh!, Cardcaptors and Cardcaptor Sakura, the various .hack series, Trigun, Excel Saga, Love Hina, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Inuyasha, Azumanga Daioh, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Naruto, Chobits, Dominion Tank Police, Akira, Perfect Blue, Paranoia Agent, Di Gi Charat... the list goes on for quite awhile.

I'll watch pretty much anything from mecha to slice-of-life, from historical drama to futuristic comedy, and from shounen to shoujo. As for series I haven't seen, I've heard that The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is quite good, and one that sounds intriguing (but may or may not be decent) is Hikaru no Go.

classy_cat18
6th February 2007, 12:36 AM
Brian: Spark Gem, Hollow Stone

[2/6] Do you watch anime? If so, what are some series that you've seen? And what genres do you like best? If not, is there any reason that you don't partake? Either way, are there any series that interest you?
I sure do. I've watched a lot of the anime that Brian listed, plus Bleach, Revolutionary Girl Utena and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. I'm also a big fan of the Miyazaki movies. Comedy is my favorite, especially when it's coupled with action. I would like to watch Full Metal Panic since a lot of people have talked about it.

Lady Vulpix
6th February 2007, 05:10 AM
Shonta: MP: Mirakuge, Rozureido, Noctowl, Yonowaaru, Sealeo, Arbok, Misdreavus, Surskit, Beldum, Floatsel, Vulpix, Rentoraa, Cherimu, Machop

EMT Game
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Double Team, Tri Attack, Sketch, Crush Claw

Shonta: Division Gem.

The Blue Avenger
6th February 2007, 05:32 AM
Gabi: Lunar Gem.
EMT: Scary Face

mr_pikachu
6th February 2007, 07:59 AM
Heard of Skype, but never used it. Is it any good?

EMT: Protect.

Lady Vulpix
6th February 2007, 09:44 AM
Jeff gets a Scary Face TM! Congratulations!

I used it a few times and it was fun, even if my sound card isn't good. I don't know why that post got so messed up, but I've fixed it.

classy_cat18
6th February 2007, 11:06 AM
Another game of Mystery Pokemon with DP Pokemon, please. *pays*

mr_pikachu
7th February 2007, 02:31 PM
[2/7] What's the longest amount of time that you've ever been awake without interruption? Why did you stay awake for that long? How did you make sure you avoided sleep? Would you do it again in the future?

I think I've been awake for as long as three days without sleep (72+ hours) several times. In those cases, the first 48 hours or so are usually staying awake for fun, and then I force myself to remain awake for some reason such as a meeting I can't afford to miss. (Note that I usually end up falling asleep right before I need to leave for the meeting, thus making the point moot.)

You have to make sure you keep yourself busy when staying awake for that long; if your mind relaxes, you'll fall asleep without a doubt. Since I frequently stay awake for utterly absurd amounts of time, I have no doubt the 72-hour marathon will happen again many times in the future.

I guess this means I get two MGs.

Lady Vulpix
7th February 2007, 04:45 PM
Shonta: Enperuto, Mimimoru, Raticate, Cyndaquil, Minomucchi, Rattata, Cloyster, Doomiraa, Breloom, Ampharos, Pidgeot, Swellow, Mitsuhoney, Ludicolo.

Brian: Solar Gem, 2 Green MGcoins. O_O

mr_pikachu
7th February 2007, 05:06 PM
Was the "O_O" about the 2 Green MGcoins or my poll response? ^_^

Anyway, I have a question that I didn't see answered in the rules post. Can we request EMT games, or do we have to wait for a worker to post it of his/her own accord? (I think it's the latter, but I figured it was worth asking.)

Additionally, I think I'll try a game of Mystery Pokemon by exchanging one of my Green MGcoins for a Blue one.

Lady Vulpix
7th February 2007, 05:57 PM
EMT Games are posted once a week by a worker. You can, however, request up to two EMTs a month for a Green MGCoin each.

The O_O was for the MGCoins, I'm afraid I've met many people who have gone for several days without sleeping at university.

MP: Heracross, Poliwhirl, Feebas, Spheal, Sandshrew, Floatsel, Swellow, Latios, Flaaffy, Raticate, Blaziken, Spinarak, Hitmonlee, Seel.

mr_pikachu
7th February 2007, 06:08 PM
Ah, I see. So I'm not alone! ^_^

MP: Does this Pokemon have an "i" in its name?

The Blue Avenger
7th February 2007, 07:02 PM
[2/7] What's the longest amount of time that you've ever been awake without interruption? Why did you stay awake for that long? How did you make sure you avoided sleep? Would you do it again in the future?

I think it was something like 21 hours, and it was only because I let a deadline get waaaay too close. I don't want to do it again; I can't function without sleep. And I didn't fall asleep because I was working constantly.

I'd also like 4 scratchcards for green MGCoins, spaces 1, 5, 9.

Lady Vulpix
7th February 2007, 07:28 PM
Brian: hehehe. That's my kind of first question. Too much Hangman, maybe? As a matter of fact, it does, so the answer is 'yes'.

Jeff: MG: Solar Gem. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins.

I had to stay up late many times working for university, but I think the longest was a completely unrelated event: my trip to Finland. 30 hours between planes and airports, plus another hour or so to get to my friend's house, and I took the plane at 10 PM so I had been awake for at least 14 hours, which adds up to 45 hours or more. I don't think I'll be doing it again any time soon, but maybe at some point in my life I will. And I didn't try to stay awake, I just can't sleep in a non-horizontal position.

MG please.

mr_pikachu
7th February 2007, 07:38 PM
Gabi: I thought you'd ask about my guess... I didn't think you'd already know the reason for it! ^_^

MP: Blaziken, Hitmonlee, Latios, Poliwhirl, Raticate, Spinarak
Is this Pokemon a Fighting type?

classy_cat18
7th February 2007, 09:21 PM
Gabi: Light Gem

Shonta: Enperuto, Mimimoru, Raticate, Cyndaquil, Minomucchi, Rattata, Cloyster, Doomiraa, Breloom, Ampharos, Pidgeot, Swellow, Mitsuhoney, Ludicolo.
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

I don't think I've ever gone more than 24 hours without sleep. During then I would be doing various things, most likely watching TV or listening to music. It's easy to forget to sleep when you have a restless mind like mine. Although it's safe to say I may never do it again, I still go to bed pretty late every night.

Lady Vulpix
8th February 2007, 04:29 AM
Brian: no, it isn't. And the last crazy nickname I've been given was "Vixen of a Thousand Truths".

Shonta: MP: yes, it can. MG: Spark Gem.

classy_cat18
8th February 2007, 09:17 AM
Selling that Spark Gem for stamps.

Shonta: Mimimoru, Cyndaquil, Minomucchi, Rattata, Doomiraa, Mitsuhoney
Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Quick Attack?

Lady Vulpix
8th February 2007, 10:47 AM
You get 2 stamps and an affirmative answer.

classy_cat18
8th February 2007, 11:05 AM
Shonta: Mimimoru, Cyndaquil, Rattata
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Fire type?

Lady Vulpix
8th February 2007, 11:28 AM
Yes, it is. ^_^

classy_cat18
8th February 2007, 11:31 AM
Shonta: Cyndaquil
The Mystery Pokemon is Cyndaquil. Green MGCoin if I'm right.

mr_pikachu
8th February 2007, 04:51 PM
You sure attract some weird nicknames, Gabi. ^_^;;

MP: Latios, Poliwhirl, Raticate, Spinarak
Question #3: Can this Pokemon evolve into any other Pokemon?

(Note: From what I understand, you can guess a Pokemon and not instantly be dropped to a Red MGcoin if you're wrong. At least, that's what it seems like in the rules, as long as you haven't already asked four questions. Is that correct?)

classy_cat18
8th February 2007, 05:12 PM
The rules are if you give the guess in the form of a question, the guess will count as a question.

If I get that Green MGCoin, I would like to use it for a spin on the EMT.

Lady Vulpix
8th February 2007, 07:20 PM
Brian: what Shonta said. MP: yes, it can. and about the nicknames... I wonder where they get the inspiration.

Shonta: you get the Green MGCoin and, in exchange for it, a Sandstorm TM.

mr_pikachu
8th February 2007, 07:26 PM
Thanks, both of you. I appreciate it.

MP: Poliwhirl, Spinarak
Question #4: Is this Pokemon a Poliwhirl?

Lady Vulpix
8th February 2007, 07:31 PM
No, sorry. Which means you have an easy guess now.

classy_cat18
8th February 2007, 09:07 PM
Another TM I can't use. Oh well. My Sandstorm is up for sale or trade for any who want it. Another game of Mystery Pokemon with DP Pokemon, please. *pays*

Inferno_Dragon
8th February 2007, 09:14 PM

The longest time I have stayed awake was during my prom and my senior field trip. Well, okay at the end of the ride home in each occassion, I did nod off a little bit but I was still fully awake. The prom experience I didn't know how I stayed awake. As for the Senior Class Trip, I drank 3-4 Classes of Caffinated Pop hoping that it would keep me awake. I don't know if it did but I had to go to the bathroom really really bad.

One Mystery Gift Please.

classy_cat18
8th February 2007, 09:25 PM
Inferno_Dragon: Solar Gem

Inferno_Dragon
8th February 2007, 09:28 PM
I will use one of my Red MG Coins to play a game of Mystery Pokemon with D/P Pokemon.

classy_cat18
8th February 2007, 09:41 PM
Inferno_Dragon: MP: Furret, Rioru, Blastoise, Salamence, Mareep, Charmander, Kyogre, Rentoraa, Sukapuu, Unown, Rayquaza, Miltank, Pelipper, Lickitung

mr_pikachu
9th February 2007, 12:27 AM
[2/9] How did you choose your current TPM username? Have you changed it? If so, what was your original name? If not, why have you stayed with it for so long? Would you consider changing your name to something else? If so, what might you choose for a replacement?

I repeatedly tried to register with other usernames, but stuff like "Pikachu" and "Ash Ketchum" tends to be taken. After several failed attempts, I finally decided that I'd try once more, and if my final attempt didn't work then I would forget about TPM. So I got slightly more creative, and the rest is history. That's part of the reason I stayed with mr_pikachu all this time, because it just seemed like it was meant to be. Plus, I've grown attached to this name... it's almost a part of me now. Because of that, I don't really think about replacements. It just doesn't feel right to me at the moment.

MP: Ooh, tricky. Um... um... uhhhhh... is this a... Spinarak? *crosses fingers nervously* ;)

If it is, I'll take a Flame Gem. Either way, I'd like to try another game of Mystery Pokemon by swapping my Blue MGcoin for a Red one.

classy_cat18
9th February 2007, 12:50 PM
Brian: I don't know if I should go ahead and give you your next MP game, but your MGs are a Lunar Gem and Hollow Stone.

[2/9] How did you choose your current TPM username? Have you changed it? If so, what was your original name? If not, why have you stayed with it for so long? Would you consider changing your name to something else? If so, what might you choose for a replacement?
My first one was easy. I simply used pokefan64 since I first used that as my Hotmail address. I came here for a while and then stopped coming for about a year. By the time I came back, I had forgotten my password. So I started thinking about my next username. I was into Persian during then so I tried my current username. By the time I wanted to change it again, classy_cat18 stuck to me. I would change it again but then I would've had to find another banner.

Lady Vulpix
9th February 2007, 01:18 PM
Brian: you do get the Flame Gem.

I'll let either Jeff or Shonta handle your MP, as I'm going away for the weekend.

Shonta: Division Gem.

I was in an anime-related Yahoo club (before they became groups) and had no anime-related name, so I started thinking of one I could use and, although I never used it in the club, I did once I joined TPM. I wanted a pokemon-related name which included a pokemon I liked (oe of my favorites, actually) and sounded feminine, and I think it worked. That was the first name I used on TPM, though I used 3 other names as well: L. Vupix during a hack when my Lady Vulpix account was lost, LadyVulpx at the EZBoard, which did not support spaces, and Lilirins Blankc for a little experiment I conducted. Lady Vulpix has always been my main account, though. The others were just temporary. So I guess that counts as not changing it. I'm not planning to, either, but if I had to pick a replacement, I'd use Gabi, which is what everyone who knows me calls me.

classy_cat18
9th February 2007, 01:24 PM
Gabi: Have a good weekend. Your MG is a Red MGCoin.

Brian: I'm guessing you want a game with DP Pokemon. MP: Latios, Voltorb, Korobooshi, Delibird, Aipom, Togetic, Dusclops, Nyaruma, Exploud, Marowak, Aggron, Pidgey, Aruseus, Aerodactyl

mr_pikachu
9th February 2007, 02:28 PM
Thanks, Gabi and Shonta. ^_^

MP: Latios, Voltorb, Korobooshi, Delibird, Aipom, Togetic, Dusclops, Nyaruma, Exploud, Marowak, Aggron, Pidgey, Aruseus, Aerodactyl
Question #1: Is there an "a" (either capital or lowercase) in this Pokemon's name?

classy_cat18
9th February 2007, 02:34 PM
Brian: No prob. And yes, it does.

mr_pikachu
9th February 2007, 02:43 PM
MP: Latios, Aipom, Nyaruma, Marowak, Aggron, Aruseus, Aerodactyl
Question #2: Does this Pokemon's name begin with an "A"?

classy_cat18
9th February 2007, 02:48 PM
It sure does.

mr_pikachu
9th February 2007, 03:08 PM
Darn... I was hoping it didn't...

MP: Aipom, Aggron, Aruseus, Aerodactyl
Question #3: Is there an "e" in this Pokemon's name?

classy_cat18
9th February 2007, 03:24 PM
Yes, it does.

mr_pikachu
9th February 2007, 03:59 PM
MP: Aruseus, Aerodactyl
Question #4: Is this Pokemon an Aerodactyl?

If it is, I'll take an Ocean Gem.

classy_cat18
9th February 2007, 04:05 PM
It is. You get your Ocean Gem. Although, since you got the answer right after three questions, you could've gotten a better prize.

By the way, I still would like my game of Mystery Pokemon. And my Sandstorm TM is still up for sale or trade.

mr_pikachu
9th February 2007, 04:12 PM
Err. Um. I, uh, knew that. Yeah. That was entirely intentional.
I'm an idiot!

Another game of Mystery Pokemon, please. *pays Red MGcoin*

classy_cat18
9th February 2007, 04:24 PM
Brian: Numel, Claydol, Meowth, Dosaidon, Lickitung, Regice, Venomoth, Kingdra, Heracross, Pinpuku, Tentacool, Starmie, Absol, Chimecho

mr_pikachu
9th February 2007, 04:56 PM
MP: Numel, Claydol, Meowth, Dosaidon, Lickitung, Regice, Venomoth, Kingdra, Heracross, Pinpuku, Tentacool, Starmie, Absol, Chimecho
Question #1: Does this Pokemon have an "a" in its name (either capital or lowercase)?

classy_cat18
9th February 2007, 05:07 PM
Yes, it does.

mr_pikachu
9th February 2007, 05:12 PM
MP: Claydol, Dosaidon, Kingdra, Heracross, Tentacool, Starmie, Absol
Question #2: Does this Pokemon have a lowercase "L" in its name?

classy_cat18
9th February 2007, 06:36 PM
Nope, it doesn't.

mr_pikachu
9th February 2007, 06:45 PM
MP: Dosaidon, Kingdra, Heracross, Starmie
Question #3: Is the fourth letter in this Pokemon's name an "a"?

classy_cat18
9th February 2007, 07:03 PM
Nope. That halves your guesses.

mr_pikachu
9th February 2007, 07:25 PM
MP: Kingdra, Starmie
Question #4: Is this Pokemon a Kingdra?

classy_cat18
9th February 2007, 07:28 PM
Yep! Choose your prize!

mr_pikachu
9th February 2007, 07:47 PM
Shonta: Thanks! I think I'll take a Green MGcoin and use it to play the EMT game.

Also, I'll take my Flame Gem and Hollow Stone and have them forged into a Fire Stone, if you don't mind. *pays two Stamps*

EDIT: Accidentally typed "Flare Gem."

classy_cat18
9th February 2007, 07:51 PM
Brian: *gives him a Fire Stone* And for your EMT, you get...Thunder Fang.

mr_pikachu
9th February 2007, 10:21 PM
Whoa! Thanks, Shonta! I think I'll save that move for later, if you don't mind.

Next, I'll use the Fire Stone to evolve my Vulpix into a Ninetales (woohoo!), and then I'll try another game of Mystery Pokemon with DP. *swaps a Green MGcoin for a Blue one*

Inferno_Dragon
9th February 2007, 11:54 PM

First of all, this is a new account since I wasn't able to access my old account. How I choose it was taken one of Dark Sage's latest Duel Monster's creations and applying it to my new TMP username. Also in fact I love dragons. Before this username, my old one was Snakes N' Legends which used to be Tyranitar Master. I didn't like Tyranitar Master because I didn't have the passion for the T-tar. (I still like it but not much as I did before.) Snakes N' Legends had to deal with my fascination of snakes and legends. The reason why it has stayed this long because I have grown fond of it.

For one last note, each of my usernames abbriavated forms a familiar abbrv. Like Tyranitar Master is abbriavated to TM, which reminds me of the Technical Machines from Pokemon. Snakes N' Legends is abbriv to SN'L which is close to SNL aka Saturday Night Live. And my latest one Inferno_Dragon is abbriv to I_D which is closed to I.D

Okay, that's enough info. Can I have a Mystery Gift please.

MP: Furret, Rioru, Blastoise, Salamence, Mareep, Charmander, Kyogre, Rentoraa, Sukapuu, Unown, Rayquaza, Miltank, Pelipper, Lickitung

Question One: Does the mystery pokemon have a double letter in its name? (Example: ee)

classy_cat18
10th February 2007, 12:05 AM
Inferno_Dragon: Wait, you're Snakes N' Legends? Why didn't you tell me? Or if you did, why couldn't I remember? Anyway, your MG is a Berry. MP: No, it doesn't.

Brian: Karanakushi, Erureido, Pinpuku, Metang, Granbull, Hiidoran, Wobbuffet, Hippopotasu, Mr. Mime, Ninetales, Huntail, Ariados, Dewgong, Dootakun

mr_pikachu
10th February 2007, 04:50 AM
Whoa, a lot of unfamiliar names here...

MP: Karanakushi, Erureido, Pinpuku, Metang, Granbull, Hiidoran, Wobbuffet, Hippopotasu, Mr. Mime, Ninetales, Huntail, Ariados, Dewgong, Dootakun
Question #1: Was this Pokemon introduced in Diamond/Pearl?

classy_cat18
10th February 2007, 11:53 AM
Brian: No, it wasn't.

Inferno_Dragon
10th February 2007, 01:03 PM
I am going to sell that Berry for 2 Stamps and get two Red MG Coins.

MP: Rioru, Blastoise, Salamence, Charmander, Kyogre, Unown, Rayquaza, Miltank, Lickitung

Question One: Does the mystery pokemon have a double letter in its name? (Example: ee) No?

Question 2: Is the mystery pokemon a dual-type pokemon?

classy_cat18
10th February 2007, 01:09 PM
Inferno_Dragon: Sorry, but you can only buy a Red MGCoin if you don't already have any coins. But you get your two Stamps. MP: No, it isn't.

Knight of Time
10th February 2007, 02:46 PM

Oh, I'm a big Legend of Zelda fan here, when I first got into the 3D Zelda games (such as Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and the Wind Waker), I noticed that Link there was referred to as the Hero of Time at times, so with that, I replaced the word hero with Knight (taken from my last username, DarkPrince the Dark Knight), and I came up with Knight of Time. Easy, really.

[2/10]Have you ever been a victim of something serious in real life (outside of TPM)? If so, what was the last time such a bad event happened? Did you fully recover from the event? Why or why not?

Yes, I've been victimized by a few serious situations in real life (most of them were computer related, but I've had things beside the computer end up not working), the last time was the last major computer crash on here (it may have been the second one, but I can't remember, even though this computer I'm using is a couple of years old). I haven't fully recovered from the crash, but I have begun to already, because I was able to keep track of important things at TPM (such as adopted and captured Pokemon), and other files not related to TPM in any way that I had to get again after the last time the computer was fixed.

2 MGs (and the extra one), please. I'd also like to use my Red MGCoin to play a game of Guess This!, please.

classy_cat18
10th February 2007, 03:02 PM
Kyle: Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone. GT: This Pokemon was originally the only one that could use the move Slack Off.

Knight of Time
10th February 2007, 03:15 PM
Kyle: Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone. GT: This Pokemon was originally the only one that could use the move Slack Off.

GT!: That would be Slakoth I believe, Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

I'd like to sell the Solar Gem and Hollow Stones for CCPs please.

classy_cat18
10th February 2007, 03:22 PM
That's right. I didn't really think about that question. You get your coin as well as four CCPs for your gem and stones.

Knight of Time
10th February 2007, 03:56 PM
I'm buying Rebecca's Shadow Ball TM for 10 Stamps, she should be here to confirm fairly soon. I'm going to give the TM to my new captured Gengar, Spectre, he'll be happy with it I'm sure.

'gives her 10 Stamps'

Thanks, Rebecca! :)

mr_pikachu
10th February 2007, 06:12 PM
MP: Metang, Granbull, Wobbuffet, Mr. Mime, Ninetales, Huntail, Ariados, Dewgong
Question #2: Does this Pokemon have a "t" in its name?

classy_cat18
10th February 2007, 06:16 PM
Brian: Yes, it does.

mr_pikachu
10th February 2007, 06:18 PM
MP: Metang, Wobbuffet, Ninetales, Huntail
Question #3: Does this Pokemon have a "u" in its name?

classy_cat18
10th February 2007, 06:23 PM
Yes, it does.

mr_pikachu
10th February 2007, 06:34 PM
[2/10]Have you ever been a victim of something serious in real life (outside of TPM)? If so, what was the last time such a bad event happened? Did you fully recover from the event? Why or why not?

*decides to answer without explicitly defining the “event”*

Yeah, I have. The most serious thing, and the one that I hope remains the worst incident, occurred for a couple of years in middle school. I got extremely sick with a rare illness… while it wasn’t life-threatening (aside from causing some to kill themselves over it), it certainly taught me the true meaning of the word “torture.”

As for recovery… it’s not really something from which you ever “recover.” I will say that once things were reduced to a minimum of aggravation, I think I changed for the better. (To be honest, the “minimal level” was reached well after I joined TPM… that’s part of why I was way more uptight back then.) In retrospect, I guess I’m glad I went through that time, because I don’t think I’d be so empathetic a person if I hadn’t. I wouldn’t change that. But if I had to go through it all again, there’s no way I’d choose to do so. -_-;;;

'Spose that means I get an MG.

MP: Wobbuffet, Huntail
Question #4: Is this Pokemon a Wobbuffet?

classy_cat18
10th February 2007, 06:58 PM
Brian: 1 Stamp/CCP. MP: Yes it is. Choose your prize.

I had to go to the hospital for six weeks. The psychiatric wing. Back in the sixth grade. I was having suicidal thoughts and I had the stupidity to tell that to my psychiatrist. I've been away from home that long before, but never among strangers at an unfamiliar place. And I saw crazy people on TV before, but they were always adults. I had the premium nuthouse experience. Blood tests, Rorshach tests, EEG, CAT scan, the whole enchilada. Really scared me straight. After that, no matter how bad things got, I never wanted to end up somewhere like that again.

MG please.

mr_pikachu
10th February 2007, 07:06 PM
Thanks, Shonta. I'll take a Green MGcoin and use it to play my second EMT Game of the month.

Then I'll swap a Blue MGcoin for a Red one so that I can play Mystery Pokemon with DP. *pays*

classy_cat18
10th February 2007, 07:28 PM
Brian: You get Eruption as your second EMT. MP: Slowpoke, Blastoise, Alakazam, Sceptile, Snorlax, Mime Jr., Mimiroppu, Spoink, Manmuu, Azumarill, Camerupt, Gligar, Elekible, Plusle

mr_pikachu
10th February 2007, 07:40 PM
Thanks, Shonta!

MP: Slowpoke, Blastoise, Alakazam, Sceptile, Snorlax, Mime Jr., Mimiroppu, Spoink, Manmuu, Azumarill, Camerupt, Gligar, Elekible, Plusle
Question #1: Does this Pokemon have an "a" in its name?

classy_cat18
10th February 2007, 08:08 PM
Nope.

The Blue Avenger
10th February 2007, 08:10 PM
Shonta: Flame Gem

mr_pikachu
10th February 2007, 08:14 PM
MP: Slowpoke, Sceptile, Mime Jr., Mimiroppu, Spoink, Elekible, Plusle
Question #2: Does this Pokemon's name begin with an "S"?

classy_cat18
10th February 2007, 08:22 PM
Selling that Flame Gem for stamps. And I still want that game of MP.

Brian: No, it doesn't.

mr_pikachu
10th February 2007, 08:32 PM
MP: Mime Jr., Mimiroppu, Elekible, Plusle
Question #3: Does this Pokemon's name begin with an "M"?

classy_cat18
10th February 2007, 08:50 PM
Yes!

mr_pikachu
10th February 2007, 08:52 PM
MP: Mime Jr., Mimiroppu
Question #4: Is this Pokemon a Mime Jr.?

classy_cat18
10th February 2007, 09:03 PM
Nope. That leaves you with one Pokemon.

mr_pikachu
10th February 2007, 09:25 PM
MP: Mimiroppu
Final Guess: Is this Pokemon a Mimiroppu?

classy_cat18
10th February 2007, 09:27 PM
Yes. Pick your prize.

mr_pikachu
10th February 2007, 09:48 PM
Thanks, Shonta. I'll take a Blue MGcoin and then pay a Red MGcoin for another game of Mystery Pokemon with DP. *pays*

Inferno_Dragon
10th February 2007, 10:01 PM
MP: Rioru, Blastoise, Charmander, Kyogre, Unown, Miltank, Lickitung

Question One: Does the mystery pokemon have a double letter in its name? (Example: ee) No?

Question 2: Is the mystery pokemon a dual-type pokemon? No

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Water Type?

classy_cat18
11th February 2007, 05:50 PM
Brian: Krabby, Teddiursa, Graveler, Mime Jr., Magmar, Pupitar, Swablu, Emuritto, Vulpix, Feraligatr, Gulpin, Sandslash, Rattata, Gardevoir

Inferno_Dragon: No, it's not.

Time for a new EMT game!

EMT Game
[TYPE] ELECTRIC
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses:

I still want that game of MP I paid for last page.

Knight of Time
11th February 2007, 06:01 PM
EMT: Discharge

Inferno_Dragon
11th February 2007, 06:19 PM
MP: Blastoise, Charmander, Unown, Miltank, Lickitung

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Water Type? No

Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved?

classy_cat18
11th February 2007, 06:22 PM
Inferno_Dragon: No, it isn't.

Inferno_Dragon
11th February 2007, 06:24 PM
MP: Charmander, Unown, Miltank, Lickitung

Question 3: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Water Type? No

Question 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved? No

One last guess ....

Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Charmander?

classy_cat18
11th February 2007, 06:28 PM
Inferno_Dragon: Nope, sorry. You get a Red MGCoin. By the way, it was Lickitung.

Inferno_Dragon
11th February 2007, 06:31 PM
Okay, I am going to use that Red MG Coin to play another game of Mystery Pokemon. This time a non D/P one because I am think I am better with the standard one than this new one, if you know what I mean.

classy_cat18
11th February 2007, 07:16 PM
Okie-dokie. Wigglytuff, Surskit, Charmander, Metang, Kingdra, Walrein, Nosepass, Dunsparce, Dragonair, Sentret, Sudowoodo, Paras, Ampharos, Wurmple

Inferno_Dragon
11th February 2007, 07:55 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Wigglytuff, Surskit, Charmander, Metang, Kingdra, Walrein, Nosepass, Dunsparce, Dragonair, Sentret, Sudowoodo, Paras, Ampharos, Wurmple

Question 1: Does the Mystery Pokemon appear in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire?

classy_cat18
11th February 2007, 08:53 PM
Yeah.

The Blue Avenger
11th February 2007, 09:03 PM
EMT: Thunderbolt

Shonta's MP: Dragonite, Pineco, Marill, Tentacool, Blissey, Geodude, Rapidash, Sudowoodo, Magnemite, Cradily, Suicune, Numel, Rattata, Paras

Inferno_Dragon
11th February 2007, 09:14 PM
I guess that is a yes to my question then.

Mystery Pokemon: Surskit, Metang, Walrein, Nosepass, Wurmple

Question 1: Does the Mystery Pokemon appear in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire? Yes
Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type Pokemon?

classy_cat18
11th February 2007, 09:23 PM
Thanks, Jeff.

Inferno_Dragon: You made your question unclear. You asked me if the Mystery Pokemon appeared in Ruby/Sapphire, not introduced. And it is a dual-type.

MP: Dragonite, Pineco, Marill, Tentacool, Blissey, Geodude, Rapidash, Sudowoodo, Magnemite, Cradily, Suicune, Numel, Rattata, Paras
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in RBY?

The Blue Avenger
11th February 2007, 09:46 PM
It was indeed.

mr_pikachu
11th February 2007, 10:18 PM
EMT: Shock Wave

MP: Krabby, Teddiursa, Graveler, Mime Jr., Magmar, Pupitar, Swablu, Emuritto, Vulpix, Feraligatr, Gulpin, Sandslash, Rattata, Gardevoir
Question #1: Does this Pokemon have an "i" in its name?

classy_cat18
11th February 2007, 10:45 PM
Brian: You win the EMT game for the first time! Have fun with your Shock Wave TM, you lucky electric rodent! MP: No.

MP: Dragonite, Tentacool, Geodude, Rapidash, Magnemite, Rattata, Paras
Question #2: Does the Pokemon have a "t" in its name?

mr_pikachu
11th February 2007, 11:01 PM
EMT: Wow, awesome! Thanks, Shonta. ^_^

MP: Krabby, Graveler, Magmar, Swablu, Sandslash, Rattata
Question #2: Does this Pokemon have a lowercase "L" in its name?

classy_cat18
11th February 2007, 11:14 PM
I don't think you thought that question through. It does have a lowercase L but all of them do anyway.

The Blue Avenger
11th February 2007, 11:14 PM
Shonta: It does.

mr_pikachu
11th February 2007, 11:18 PM
I don't think you thought that question through. It does have a lowercase L but all of them do anyway.

Uhh... how so? Graveler, Swablu, and Sandslash do. I don't see them in Krabby, Magmar, or Rattata, though. :confused:

classy_cat18
11th February 2007, 11:32 PM
Brian: Sorry, it's getting late and my mind's starting to go to sleep. Anyway, it does have a lowercase "l" in its name.

MP: Dragonite, Tentacool, Magnemite, Rattata
Question #3: Does it have more than one "t" in its name?

mr_pikachu
11th February 2007, 11:47 PM
It's no problem. I've been there before. ^_^

MP: Graveler, Swablu, Sandslash
Question #3: Is this Pokemon a Graveler?

The Blue Avenger
11th February 2007, 11:54 PM
Shonta: It does not.

classy_cat18
11th February 2007, 11:59 PM
Brian: Nope.

MP: Dragonite, Magnemite
Question #4/Guess: Is the Pokemon Dragonite?

mr_pikachu
12th February 2007, 12:05 AM
MP: Swablu, Sandslash
Question #4: Is the Pokemon a Swablu?

classy_cat18
12th February 2007, 12:15 AM
Yes! Choose your prize!

mr_pikachu
12th February 2007, 12:33 AM
[2/12] What's your favorite movie? What about that movie appeals to you? When did you first see it? Would you recommend it to most people, or is it something that many people wouldn't appreciate?

Mine has to be Grave of the Fireflies. It's an incredibly emotional tale of two children being forgotten in the chaos of WWII. Yes, it's heartbreaking, but it's way more powerful than any of the tripe Hollywood produces these days. I saw it several months ago, and it immediately took the top spot on my list. As long as others could accept it despite it being an animated film, I'd recommend it in a heartbeat.

Shonta: I think I'll take a Green MGcoin. Then I'll turn in my Blue MGcoin for a game of Mystery Pokemon with DP and a Grabber Game.

Grabber Game: 3 squares over, 2 squares up.

Lady Vulpix
12th February 2007, 05:06 AM
Shonta: MP: Tyranitar, Quilava, Piloswine, Minun, Arbok, Suicune, Gulpin, Mitsuhoney, Kecleon, Manaphy, Wailmer, Omastar, Munchlax, Ursaring.

Brian: MG: Berry, Hollow Stone. MP: Fukamaru, Wailmer, Mr. Mime, Spoink, Regigigas, Misdreavus, Swinub, Wooper, Weedle, Beldum, Kirlia, Fuwaraido, Teddiursa, Golem. GG: 1 Stamp/CCP.

EMT Game: Thunder?

The Blue Avenger
12th February 2007, 08:33 AM
Shonta: It is Dragonite. Take your prize!

Gabi: Brian already won the EMT.

classy_cat18
12th February 2007, 11:09 AM
And I already got my game of MP. I'll take a Green MGCoin as my prize and use it for my second EMT for this month.

mr_pikachu
12th February 2007, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the prizes, Gabi!

MP: Tyranitar, Quilava, Piloswine, Minun, Arbok, Suicune, Gulpin, Mitsuhoney, Kecleon, Manaphy, Wailmer, Omastar, Munchlax, Ursaring
Question #1: Does this Pokemon have an "m" (capital or lowercase) in its name?

The Blue Avenger
12th February 2007, 02:22 PM
Shonta: Hydro Cannon TM

Lady Vulpix
12th February 2007, 06:37 PM
Oops! Sorry. I was posting from work and I guess I checked the wrong page. Maybe we need a new version, by the way?

Brian: no, it doesn't.

mr_pikachu
13th February 2007, 02:13 AM
(Whoops, looks like I copied Shonta's Pokemon in my post last time by mistake. Though somehow I managed to have the correct Pokemon in my Excel file...)

MP: Spoink, Regigigas, Swinub, Wooper, Weedle, Kirlia, Fuwaraido, Teddiursa
Question #2: Does this Pokemon have an "e" in its name?

Lady Vulpix
13th February 2007, 04:06 AM
Brian: nope.

mr_pikachu
13th February 2007, 04:10 AM
MP: Spoink, Swinub, Kirlia, Fuwaraido
Question #3: Does this Pokemon's name begin with an "S"?

Lady Vulpix
13th February 2007, 04:21 AM
And the answer is "no" yet again.

mr_pikachu
13th February 2007, 04:22 AM
MP: Kirlia, Fuwaraido
Question #4: Is this Pokemon a Kirlia?

Lady Vulpix
13th February 2007, 04:25 AM
Sorry, that's the 4th "no" you get for this one.

mr_pikachu
13th February 2007, 04:26 AM
MP: Fuwaraido
Final Guess: Is this Pokemon a Fuwaraido?

Lady Vulpix
13th February 2007, 04:30 AM
And that, mr_pikachu, is a "yes". :)

mr_pikachu
13th February 2007, 04:38 AM
In that case, I'll take a Blue MGcoin. And I'll use it to play another Mystery Pokemon game and a Grabber Game.

Grabber Game: 5 over, 3 up.

Lady Vulpix
13th February 2007, 04:41 AM
Alright, but it will have to be... on the next version! http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/Smileys/CMForums/biglaugh.gif