View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.38

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Lady Vulpix
27th June 2006, 02:47 PM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Lady Vulpix, TheBlueAvenger and classy_cat18

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

Update: as of October 1st, 2005, anyone is allowed to post the poll of the day (as long as no one else has posted a poll on the same day, that is). The person who gets to post the poll of the day will be entitled to an extra Mystery Gift.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, Circle Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry, Stat Modification Die

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need an MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Update (4/2/06): there's a chance of getting a collectible Unown Pokédoll instead of a regular prize from the Grabber Game. There are 19 kinds of dolls (some are rarer than others). You can either collect them or exchange them for shields: if you get 3 pokédolls that correspond to the first 3 letters of a pokemon type, you can exchange them for an elemental shield of that type.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

Note: if you ask whether the MP is a certain pokemon, it counts as a guess if it is, and as a question if it isn't.

Update: as of October 29th, 2006, you can request a game of Mystery Pokemon with or without Diamond/Perl pokemon.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only win 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose any one desired type. Give to a Pokemon, and it will absorb 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, Gems and Berries for 2 stamps/CCPs, Gold Berries for 5 stamps/CCPs and Miracle Berries for 10 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem -> Thunderstone
Ocean Gem -> Water Stone
Flame Gem -> Fire Stone
Solar Gem -> Sun Stone or Awakening Stone (you can choose!)
Photosynthesis Gem -> Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem -> Moon Stone
Light Gem -> Day Stone or Light Stone (you can choose!)
Darkness Gem -> Night Stone or Dark Stone (you can choose!)
Circle Gem -> Round Stone

Lady Vulpix
27th June 2006, 02:50 PM
To those who were waiting, check this post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=43966.msg652062#msg652062) for the latest update.

[6/27] Have you been to a water park? Do you enjoy them or not? If so, what is your favorite water ride?
I've been to several water parks, but my favorite was Wet 'N' Wild, in Orlando, Florida, USA. My favorite ride was the Black Hole (and I liked the fact that you had to sit on an infinity-shaped floater to go through it).

MG, please.

classy_cat18
27th June 2006, 03:04 PM
Gabi: Hollow Stone

Selling the Spark Gem I got from the last version for Stamps.

The Blue Avenger
27th June 2006, 03:29 PM
2 stamps, then.

Kyle: MP: It can evolve.

Shai
27th June 2006, 06:55 PM
Shai: MG: Solar Gem

I would like to sell that for Stamps.

Lady Vulpix
27th June 2006, 07:00 PM
Then you get 2 stamps.

classy_cat18
27th June 2006, 07:04 PM
I would like a game of MP, please. *pays Red MGCoin*

The Blue Avenger
27th June 2006, 07:31 PM
Pidgey, Armaldo, Wynaut, Wartortle, Medicham, Marshtomp, Lickitung, Donphan, Spinda, Wobbuffet, Meowth, Aron, Trapinch, Nidorina

Shai
27th June 2006, 07:38 PM
Oh, I suppose I'll try a Group 2 Scratch Card game for a Green MG Coin. *pays a red MG Coin* I'll try 2, 6, and 8, please.

classy_cat18
27th June 2006, 07:49 PM
Shai: 1 Red MGcoin

MG: Pidgey, Armaldo, Wynaut, Wartortle, Medicham, Marshtomp, Lickitung, Donphan, Spinda, Wobbuffet, Meowth, Aron, Trapinch, Nidorina
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in RSE?

Shai
27th June 2006, 07:53 PM
... Okay, I'll try again? G2 SC 2, 6, and 8 for a Green MG coin! *pays the Red Coin back*

classy_cat18
27th June 2006, 08:31 PM
Shai: 1 Blue MGcoin

Shai
27th June 2006, 08:32 PM
Happiness! I'll play for 2 more (4 total so far today) rounds. Same game, same numbers, same prize okay?

classy_cat18
27th June 2006, 08:35 PM
Shai: 2 Red MGcoins

Shai
27th June 2006, 08:46 PM
*grumbles* Okay, 2 more games! Same game, numbers, and prize! I'm going in! *pays up*

classy_cat18
27th June 2006, 08:54 PM
Shai: 1 Blue MGcoin

Shai
27th June 2006, 09:03 PM
... This is just sick and cruel. *sighs* 2 mroe games, that will amout to 8 so far. Same, same, same, please.

Lady Vulpix
27th June 2006, 09:07 PM
You get 2 Red MGcoins.

Shai
27th June 2006, 09:13 PM
X_x; Well... 2 more G2 SCs for Green Coins, 2, 6, and 8, please. Last games for today.

classy_cat18
27th June 2006, 09:50 PM
Shai: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin

The Blue Avenger
27th June 2006, 10:11 PM
Shonta: It was not.

classy_cat18
27th June 2006, 10:20 PM
MG: Pidgey, Wartortle, Lickitung, Donphan, Wobbuffet, Meowth, Nidorina
Question: Can the Pokemon evolve?

The Blue Avenger
27th June 2006, 10:52 PM
It can.

*Murkrow
28th June 2006, 05:19 AM
[6/27]Have you been to a water park? Do you enjoy them or not? If so, what is your favorite water ride?

Yes, a couple of times to one somewhere in the southwest of the UK; that was great, though it has the most painful slide in the world. x_x It's a death slide with water (obviously) but the speed means that it really burns going down; my back hurt for ages after it. It also has long slides on floats with pools inbetween, where you generally bob about until the current drags you onto the slide again. People always knock each other off of those; I can remember my friend fell off right before she went down the next slide (it's not steep or anything), heh, I can still picture her going down it backwards, gripping her float and shrieking xD I've also been to one in Ibiza, though that wasn't as nice. They turned the power off for a while because of an approaching storm, and it also had a slide I hated; a long, narrow tube, pitch black. Most claustrophobic thing ever. I hated it.

[28/06] What's the thing you've laughed at the most (something somebody said/did etc)? Was it intentional or an accident?

About three or four years ago now. We were in our tutor room and one of my old friends, Stacey (let's just say...hyper) was messing around with a chair that was sliding smoothly across the carpet (don't ask). You can probably guess what happened, but the chair must have got caught, because it suddenly stopped and she did a forward somersault over it, and landed sprawled on the floor against a cabinet. I think we were all laughing for about half an hour afterwards (she was alright though she couldn't stand for laughing for a while). There was also nearly a year ago, the second night in my hall. We were just having a random conversation about burglars using trampolines and such...random, but I was crying with laughter at the time. xD

3 MG's please, and I'll sell my Light Gem for CCPs.

Shai
28th June 2006, 09:20 AM
[28/06] What's the thing you've laughed at the most (something somebody said/did etc)? Was it intentional or an accident?
The most recent thing that comes ot mind would be when I was watching the Planet's Funniest Animals... best entertainment without some dude getting nailed in the softs. A cat chased a bear away, something I found hillarious.

3 G2 SCs #2,6,8 for Green Coins, please?

classy_cat18
28th June 2006, 09:29 AM
MG: Pidgey, Wartortle, Meowth, Nidorina
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Normal Type?

I can't really remember. I went to a play a year ago that really made me laugh. I was still laughing about it when I got back home. I also laugh a lot at that Carlos Mencia guy. That's all I know.

MG please.

Hannah: Light Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone. And you get 2 CCPs.

Shai: Lunar Gem. SCs: 3 Red MGcoins

The Blue Avenger
28th June 2006, 09:58 AM
Shonta: No, it is not, and a Hollow Stone.

classy_cat18
28th June 2006, 10:00 AM
MG: Pidgey, Meowth
Question #4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Pidgey?

Selling that stone for a stamp.

*Murkrow
28th June 2006, 10:30 AM
Hannah: Light Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone.

Sell all of those for CCP's please.

classy_cat18
28th June 2006, 11:33 AM
Hannah: 4 CCPs for your gem and stones.

Skye
28th June 2006, 02:15 PM
Er... I have a bad memory, but I would have to say from watching my horses playing. Also, one of my past horses forgot he had tack on once and scared himself. That was hillarious XD

10 G2 SCs for 1,3,7, please. Prize: Green Coins

Shai
28th June 2006, 02:31 PM
Shai: Lunar Gem. SCs: 3 Red MGcoins

Selling that Gem for Stamps. Now I have enough for the next TM on my list to buy.

3 more G2 SCs 2,6,8 for Greenage please.

classy_cat18
28th June 2006, 02:34 PM
Darkfire: Light Gem. SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

Shai: 2 stamps for your Lunar Gem. SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin

Shai
28th June 2006, 02:43 PM
X3 Finally! Okay, 4 more goes to complete my 10 for today. 2,6,8 for Greenies, same game. *pays the 2 Blue coins*

classy_cat18
28th June 2006, 02:45 PM
Shai: 2 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin

The Blue Avenger
28th June 2006, 06:02 PM
Shonta: It is not.

Skye
28th June 2006, 06:44 PM
I'll sell that Light Gem for Stamps, please.

The Blue Avenger
28th June 2006, 07:11 PM
2 stamps for you.

classy_cat18
28th June 2006, 07:32 PM
Aargh! I DID IT AGAIN!

MG: Wartortle, Nidorina
Question #5: Is the Pokemon Nidorina?

The Blue Avenger
28th June 2006, 09:27 PM
Shonta: Nope, sorry.

classy_cat18
28th June 2006, 09:53 PM
MG: Wartortle
The Mystery Pokemon is Wartortle. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
28th June 2006, 09:56 PM
Yep, you got it.

Shai
29th June 2006, 11:56 AM
6 G2 SCs for Greenies, 2,6,8, please. *pays 2 lue MG Coins and 2 Red MG coins*

Dark Dragonite
29th June 2006, 12:02 PM
10 SCs please!!

5 G1 SCs for Stamps, # 4,5,6

5 G2 SCs for Stamps, # 5,8,7

*hands over 5 Blue MGs*

classy_cat18
29th June 2006, 12:27 PM
Shai: 3 Red MGcoins

Steve: 2 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins (0 SC(s) with 3 correct, 1 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering). 2nd set: 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins

Another game of MP, please.

Shai
29th June 2006, 12:32 PM
3 G1 SCs for 2 Stamps, 2,6,8, please. *3 Red MG coins* X_x

Arina Arono
29th June 2006, 01:29 PM

I just saw it. It was a Tales of Symphonia cosplay battle...doesn't get more pathetic.

1 mg please and I would like to give Shai my Black Meowth

Inferno_Dragon
29th June 2006, 01:49 PM

Well, it was hilarious but it was amusing. I was playing a game of Heroscape. It was three against one. I had watched people play it up in the loft before so I thought I would get in the action. I chose the Vipers, an Angel and bunch of marines. Well, what was so funny was that since I didn't know I could land on runes, I decided to. What happened was that the rune I landed on caused devastation. Each person had to roll a Attack Die to see if their characters were either damaged or destroyed. Even though two of my Vipers were wiped out, I did destroy most of the board. And here was the funny part. The main point of this game was to get the Glyph and no one was guarding it. So I easily won the game. I think I chucked and laughed a lot because it was ridiculous that I was easily able to get the Glyph without damaging any of the opponent's token pieces.

I hoped that was acceptable. Can I have Mystery Gift Please?

classy_cat18
29th June 2006, 02:00 PM
Shai: 2 Red MGcoins (0 SC(s) with 3 correct, 0 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering)

Arina: Red MGcoin

Inferno: Division Gem

The Blue Avenger
29th June 2006, 02:06 PM
Shonta: Sorry it took so long; I couldn't access the randomzier for whatever reason. Oddish, Pupitar, Castform, Corsola, Swellow, Mankey, Raticate, Ariados, Shedinja, Skiploom, Spearow, Tyranitar, Shuppet, Marill

Shai
29th June 2006, 02:19 PM
Gah. Well, I have one more SC game to play. But for good measure, I'll make a poll.

(6-29) What kind of Pokemon do you want to see in the upcoming Diamond and Pearl?
Hm, I'm hoping they have more cats that aren't legendary.

2 MGs and a G1 SC for 2 Stamps, please.

classy_cat18
29th June 2006, 02:31 PM
MP: Oddish, Pupitar, Castform, Corsola, Swellow, Mankey, Raticate, Ariados, Shedinja, Skiploom, Spearow, Tyranitar, Shuppet, Marill
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in GSC?

Shai: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem. SC: 1 Red MGcoin (0 SC(s) with 3 correct, 0 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering)

Shai
29th June 2006, 02:32 PM
Shai: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem.

Finally, something @@; I'll sell those for Stamps, please.

classy_cat18
29th June 2006, 02:42 PM
Shai: Your four stamps.

Ace64
29th June 2006, 03:45 PM
Yeesh, so much MP stuff to cycle through...

I dunno, I laugh at a lotta stuff. Hm...Dave Chappelle's For What It's Worth is hilarious. Hellarious, eve. In fact, I'mma go see it now.

(6-29) What kind of Pokemon do you want to see in the upcoming Diamond and Pearl?
Decent fire Pokemon. Who the hell wants a camel or a slug? C'mon now.

The Blue Avenger
29th June 2006, 07:01 PM
Shonta: It was not.

Trey: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

classy_cat18
29th June 2006, 07:58 PM
MP: Oddish, Castform, Swellow, Mankey, Raticate, Shedinja, Spearow, Shuppet
Question #2: Was the Pokemon introduced in RBY?

The Blue Avenger
29th June 2006, 08:07 PM
It was.

classy_cat18
29th June 2006, 09:19 PM
MP: Oddish, Mankey, Raticate, Spearow
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Normal type?

The Blue Avenger
29th June 2006, 09:29 PM
Yes.

classy_cat18
30th June 2006, 12:19 AM
MP: Raticate, Spearow
Question #4: Is the Pokemon Raticate?

Skye
30th June 2006, 12:22 AM
Hm, more Dark and Steel Pokes, and defiantely more Eeveelutions. XD Or, maybe more dog-like Pokes. Heheheh.

The Blue Avenger
30th June 2006, 12:26 AM
Shonta: It is not.

Darkfire: Ocean Gem

Skye
30th June 2006, 12:28 AM
I'll sell that Ocean Gem for Stamps, please. *grumbles at website upkeeping and goes to bed*

classy_cat18
30th June 2006, 12:42 AM
MP: Spearow
The Mystery Pokemon is Spearow. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
30th June 2006, 12:45 AM
Darkfire: 2 stamps

Shonta: Correct.

Ace64
30th June 2006, 12:38 PM
I'll sell my Solar Gem for stamps, and play 4 GG's, #'s 1,2.

Dark Dragonite
30th June 2006, 12:46 PM
I need to speed up after a while off...
I would like 10 G1 SCs for Stamps, please!!

# 3, 4, 5

*minus 5 Blue MGs*

classy_cat18
30th June 2006, 01:07 PM
Trey: Your two stamps. GGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, Berry, Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 0

Steve: 7 Red MGcoins (0 SC(s) with 3 correct, 0 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering)

Inferno_Dragon
30th June 2006, 01:12 PM

I would like to see more Dark Pokemon. In order to have a Dark Gym, there probably needs to be a lot more of them. Also some Dragons might help the game. I would also like to see some Eeveelutions also. Umbreon and Espeon were great, but they made me wanting more than that.

Okay, can I have a MG please?

Lady Vulpix
30th June 2006, 01:26 PM
Sure. You get a Berry.

Shai
30th June 2006, 01:29 PM
2 G2 SCs for Greenies, please, 2,6,and 8 might help. >.<; Don't think I'm very good at this game.

Lady Vulpix
30th June 2006, 01:46 PM
You get 2 Red MGcoins.

Shai
30th June 2006, 01:49 PM
Now I know I'm not good at this game xx; 2 G2 SCs for Greenies, please, 2,6,and 8....

Lady Vulpix
30th June 2006, 01:50 PM
2 Red MGcoins again. -_-

Inferno_Dragon
30th June 2006, 01:53 PM
I don't what I am about to do is possible or if it is against the Rules, but here I go.

I would like to see my Berry for a stamp, and I would like to sell that Stamp to get RedMGCoin. And I would like to use the RedMGCoin to play a game of Mystery Pokemon.

If you can't do that although, then do it step by step.

Shai
30th June 2006, 01:54 PM
;-; 2 more games? Same everything?

classy_cat18
30th June 2006, 02:12 PM
Inferno: *gives him 2 stamps, takes one and then gives him Red MGCoin and takes coin* MG:
Solrock, Spoink, Seedot, Persian, Doduo, Gloom, Golduck, Dunsparce, Remoraid, Sandshrew, Porygon, Aipom, Fearow, Vulpix

Shai: 2 Red MGcoins

Shai
30th June 2006, 02:17 PM
2 Games
Scratch Cards
Group 2
#2,6,8
Green Coins

X-X

Inferno_Dragon
30th June 2006, 02:21 PM
MG: Solrock, Spoink, Seedot, Persian, Doduo, Gloom, Golduck, Dunsparce, Remoraid, Sandshrew, Porygon, Aipom, Fearow, Vulpix

Question One: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in R/B/Y?

classy_cat18
30th June 2006, 03:28 PM
Shai: 1 Red MGcoin

Inferno: No, it wasn't.

Inferno_Dragon
30th June 2006, 03:37 PM
MG: Solrock, Spoink, Seedot, Dunsparce, Remoraid, Aipom

Question Two: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Normal Type?

classy_cat18
30th June 2006, 03:46 PM
Inferno: Yes, it is.

Inferno_Dragon
30th June 2006, 03:52 PM
MG: Dunsparce, Aipom

Question Two: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Normal Type?
Question Three: Is the Mystery Pokemon Aipom?

classy_cat18
30th June 2006, 03:56 PM
Inferno: Yes! What will your prize be? You can pick any Mystery Gift prize except for 20 Stamps/CCPs.

Inferno_Dragon
30th June 2006, 04:03 PM
Since I already have a Stamp that can be turned into a Red MGCoin, right? I think I will take the Photosynthesis Gem (it works like a Leaf Stone, I hope or do I have to do something to make it a Leaf Stone) I wanted it because I have Bellsprout and as you all know, Weepinbell Evolves into Victreebel with the Leaf Stone.

classy_cat18
30th June 2006, 04:12 PM
Inferno: You got it! And you'll need to fuse your new Photosynthesis Gem with a Hollow Stone to make a Leaf Stone.

Inferno_Dragon
30th June 2006, 04:23 PM
Since I have one Stamp left, can I use that stamp to turn into a Red MGcoin to play another round of Mystery Pokemon? Or is that not allowed?

classy_cat18
30th June 2006, 04:37 PM
Inferno: No, it's allowed. As long as you don't already have a coin. MP: Electrike, Xatu, Dugtrio, Claydol, Ditto, Hitmonchan, Golbat, Aipom, Beldum, Porygon, Mightyena, Latias, Nidoran F, Clefable

Inferno_Dragon
30th June 2006, 04:45 PM
MP: Electrike, Xatu, Dugtrio, Claydol, Ditto, Hitmonchan, Golbat, Aipom, Beldum, Porygon, Mightyena, Latias, Nidoran F, Clefable

Question 1: Is this Mystery Pokemon Introduced in R/B/Y?

classy_cat18
30th June 2006, 04:47 PM

Inferno_Dragon
30th June 2006, 04:49 PM
MP: Electrike, Xatu, Claydol, Aipom, Beldum, Mightyena, Latias,

Question 2: Is this Mystery Pokemon a Psychic Type?

classy_cat18
30th June 2006, 09:08 PM

Dark Dragonite
1st July 2006, 09:02 AM
I guess I will start the mad rush!!

I would like 10 games of SCs, G1, for Stamps, # 4,5,6 please!!

I would also like July's 2 cranks of the EMT please!!

*hands over 16 Red MGs*

classy_cat18
1st July 2006, 09:37 AM
Steve: 6 Stamps, 6 Red MGcoins (0 SC(s) with 3 correct, 3 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering). EMTs: Whirlpool, Disable.

2 cranks of the EMT, please. *hands over 3 Blue MGCoins*

The Blue Avenger
1st July 2006, 11:05 AM
Shonta: Destiny Bond, Attract

2 pulls for me, too. *hands over 6 coins*

classy_cat18
1st July 2006, 11:12 AM
Jeff: Sky Uppercut, Thunderbolt

Ace64
1st July 2006, 05:38 PM
Geez...where are people getting all these coins? Gotta work my way up from one...

Gimme a game of EMT...please? Also, I'm selling my Berry.

classy_cat18
1st July 2006, 09:37 PM
Trey: 2 stamps for your berry. EMT: Low Kick

*Murkrow
2nd July 2006, 01:18 PM
2 EMT's please. *Pays*

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2006, 02:26 PM
Hannah: Stockpile, Jump Kick.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

classy_cat18
2nd July 2006, 03:05 PM
EMT: Crush Claw

I would like to play a game of MP, please.

Dark Dragonite
2nd July 2006, 03:07 PM
Shonta beat me to crush claw :(

EMT: Sing?

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2006, 04:10 PM
Shonta: Natu, Chikorita, Exeggcute, Whiscash, Staryu, Dugtrio, Elekid, Octillery, Skitty, Oddish, Weedle, Shuckle, Yanma, Beautifly.

I'd like an EMT, please. First one for July, missed June completely.*Hands over a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin.*

classy_cat18
2nd July 2006, 04:14 PM
Gabi: Kinesis

MP: Natu, Chikorita, Exeggcute, Whiscash, Staryu, Dugtrio, Elekid, Octillery, Skitty, Oddish, Weedle, Shuckle, Yanma, Beautifly.
Question: Was the Pokemon introduced in GSC?

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2006, 04:24 PM
Yes, it was!

Argh: useless TM. I'll have to vote for it in the compatibilities list.

classy_cat18
2nd July 2006, 04:27 PM
MP: Natu, Chikorita, Elekid, Octillery, Shuckle, Yanma
Question #2: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2006, 04:29 PM
No, it can't.

classy_cat18
2nd July 2006, 04:32 PM
MP: Octillery, Shuckle, Yanma
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Bug type?

Inferno_Dragon
2nd July 2006, 04:43 PM
Sorry for posting so late.

MP: Xatu, Claydol, Beldum, Latias,

Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon learn any Egg Moves?

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2006, 05:06 PM
Shonta: no, it isn't.

Ace64
2nd July 2006, 05:11 PM
Useless. One more EMT, please. *crosses fingers*

classy_cat18
2nd July 2006, 05:16 PM
MP: Octillery
Yes! The Mystery Pokemon is Octillery! Green MGCoin if I'm right.

Inferno: No, it can't.

Trey: Helping Hand

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2006, 05:22 PM
You get a Green MGCoin, lucky girl. :)

The Blue Avenger
2nd July 2006, 05:35 PM
EMT: Sketch

classy_cat18
2nd July 2006, 05:40 PM
Trey has agreed to trade his Low Kick TM for my Attract TM. I'll be teaching this to Athena. He should be by soon to confirm.

Ace64
2nd July 2006, 05:45 PM
Yup, I confirm this. I'll be teaching Attract to Charmene.

classy_cat18
2nd July 2006, 05:57 PM
Can I have five scratchcard (1,3,5) for 2 stamps? *pays Blue MGCoin and Green MGCoin*

The Blue Avenger
2nd July 2006, 06:02 PM
Shonta: 2 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins

classy_cat18
2nd July 2006, 06:11 PM
Oh man. Can I have another game of MP, please?

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2006, 06:13 PM
I guess, there are no time restrictions to that game.
Pupitar, Raikou, Aron, Omastar, Mankey, Magmar, Raticate, Misdreavus, Pidgeot, Metang, Kecleon, Zigzagoon, Manectric, Moltres

But I have to correct 7 more exams, I should stop procrastinating.

Dark Dragonite
2nd July 2006, 06:15 PM
I would like 10 G1 SCs, for stamps please!!

# 1,2,7

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2006, 06:16 PM
Steve: 6 Stamps, 8 Red MGcoins (1 SC(s) with 3 correct, 1 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering).

classy_cat18
2nd July 2006, 06:43 PM
MP: Pupitar, Raikou, Aron, Omastar, Mankey, Magmar, Raticate, Misdreavus, Pidgeot, Metang, Kecleon, Zigzagoon, Manectric, Moltres
Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in RBY?

Ace64
2nd July 2006, 06:48 PM
Oh yeah.

EMT: Body Slam

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2006, 07:21 PM
Shonta: no, it wasn't.

classy_cat18
2nd July 2006, 07:56 PM
MP: Pupitar, Raikou, Aron, Misdreavus, Metang, Kecleon, Zigzagoon, Manectric
Question #2: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Inferno_Dragon
2nd July 2006, 11:08 PM
MP: Xatu, Claydol, Beldum, Latias,

Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon learn any Egg Moves?
Queston 4: Is the Myster Pokemon Claydol?

classy_cat18
2nd July 2006, 11:20 PM
Inferno: No, it isn't.

Inferno_Dragon
2nd July 2006, 11:44 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Xatu

Then the mystery Pokemon is Xatu or am I too late to give another answer?

Lady Vulpix
3rd July 2006, 06:07 AM
Shonta: yes, it can.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 40
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Crush Claw, Sing, Sketch

Ace64
3rd July 2006, 07:20 AM
EMT: Rapid Spin

classy_cat18
3rd July 2006, 09:00 AM
Inferno: It isn't Xatu. You get your Red MGCoin back.

MP: Pupitar, Aron, Metang, Zigzagoon
Question #3: Has the Pokemon evolved?

EMT: False Swipe

Dark Dragonite
3rd July 2006, 09:00 AM
EMT: Foresight?

I would also like to play 10 G1 SCs for Stamps, please!!
# 1,8,7

classy_cat18
3rd July 2006, 09:03 AM
Steve: 8 Stamps, 6 Red MGcoins (0 SC(s) with 3 correct, 4 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering)

Inferno_Dragon
3rd July 2006, 09:19 AM
Well guess I should try this.

7/3 What was your weirdest experience at the movie theater? How would you rate the weirdness; 1 normal to 10 Really Weird?

Well, I have had many weird theater experiences. But the weirdest one was when I still in Elementary School. My sister and her friends were taking me to see Matilda. My sister bought me this big box of Dots. Halfway through the movie, I guess I got excited because the next thing I knew was I tilted the box of Dots over. I could see them spilling out on the theater floor rolling down. Normally, this situation would have been normal except that just a few seconds later, I saw hands popping down trying to catch the rolling candies. Now that is just gross because you know the floors of a movie theater aren't very sanitary.

Weirdness Level: 8

I would like a MG, Please.

Also I would like to sell my Division Gem..

And finally if it isn't any trouble, I would like another game of Myster Pokemon, Please.

classy_cat18
3rd July 2006, 10:13 AM
Inferno: Do you want Stamps or CCPs for your gem? MGs: Berry, Flame Gem. MP: Teddiursa, Tyrogue, Misdreavus, Ampharos, Snorlax, Spoink, Croconaw, Barboach, Pikachu, Piloswine, Smeargle, Xatu, Bellsprout, Sentret

Inferno_Dragon
3rd July 2006, 10:18 AM
I would like Stamps for my gem. I would also want to sell the berry I just got for more stamps.

MP: Teddiursa, Tyrogue, Misdreavus, Ampharos, Snorlax, Spoink, Croconaw, Barboach, Pikachu, Piloswine, Smeargle, Xatu, Bellsprout, Sentret

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Gold/Silver/Crystal?

classy_cat18
3rd July 2006, 10:32 AM
Inferno: 4 stamps for your gem and berry. MP: Yes, it was.

Dark Dragonite
3rd July 2006, 10:44 AM
well, bored...I'll play MP please!!

*forks over Red Mg*

Skye
3rd July 2006, 10:45 AM
EMT: Howl?

classy_cat18
3rd July 2006, 11:43 AM
Steve: Wailmer, Vigoroth, Rhydon, Meowth, Kakuna, Meditite, Dusclops, Sunflora, Exeggutor, Houndour, Lugia, Dustox, Hitmonlee, Raikou

Dark Dragonite
3rd July 2006, 11:56 AM
MP: Wailmer, Vigoroth, Rhydon, Meowth, Kakuna, Meditite, Dusclops, Sunflora, Exeggutor, Houndour, Lugia, Dustox, Hitmonlee, Raikou

Question 1: Can this pokemon evolve?

The Blue Avenger
3rd July 2006, 11:59 AM
EMT: Growth?

classy_cat18
3rd July 2006, 12:07 PM
Steve: No, it can't.

Dark Dragonite
3rd July 2006, 12:13 PM
MP: Rhydon, Dusclops, Sunflora, Exeggutor, Lugia, Dustox, Hitmonlee, Raikou

Question 1: Can this pokemon evolve? No
Question 2: Was this pokemon introduced in R/B/Y?

Inferno_Dragon
3rd July 2006, 12:15 PM
MP: Teddiursa, Tyrogue, Misdreavus, Ampharos, Spoink, Croconaw, Barboach, Piloswine, Smeargle, Xatu

Question 2: Is the Mystery Pokemon Evolved?

classy_cat18
3rd July 2006, 01:02 PM
Steve: No, it wasn't.

Lady Vulpix
3rd July 2006, 01:52 PM
Shonta: yes, it has.

classy_cat18
3rd July 2006, 01:58 PM
MP: Pupitar, Metang
Question #4: Is the Pokemon Metang?

Lady Vulpix
3rd July 2006, 02:06 PM
You are a very lucky girl.

classy_cat18
3rd July 2006, 02:16 PM
Okay. I would like a Green MGCoin for my prize. Then I will use that and my three Red MGCoins for six scratchcards (1,3,5) for 2 stamps.

Inferno_Dragon
3rd July 2006, 02:33 PM
MP: Ampharos, Croconaw, Piloswine, Xatu

Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon be albe to learn the TM 05 Strength?

classy_cat18
3rd July 2006, 02:40 PM
Inferno: Yes, it can.

*Murkrow
3rd July 2006, 02:54 PM
Hannah: Stockpile, Jump Kick.

Yay for absolutely crap moves. :rolleyes: Ah well...*stuffs tms in bag* Up for sale, pm for offers.

7/3 What was your weirdest experience at the movie theater? How would you rate the weirdness; 1 normal to 10 Really Weird?

I can't actually remember any. Me and my friend were the only ones at a screening of Final Destination 3 about a week or so after its release, though...guess that's kind of weird as it was one of those very marketed films. What else...um, being about one of ten people in a screening of The Hills Have Eyes, again, after around a week from opening and a very marketed film? Meh, I'm sure I've had worse but those are the only things that come to mind at the moment. Neither very weird, but oh well.

MG please.

classy_cat18
3rd July 2006, 03:08 PM
Hannah: Berry

Inferno_Dragon
3rd July 2006, 08:55 PM
MP: Ampharos, Croconaw, Piloswine

Queston 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type?

classy_cat18
3rd July 2006, 11:45 PM
Inferno: No, it's not.

The Blue Avenger
3rd July 2006, 11:52 PM
Shonta: 2 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins

Inferno_Dragon
3rd July 2006, 11:56 PM
MP: Ampharos, Croconaw

Queston 4: Is the Mystery Pokemon a Dual-Type?

If I don't get this right, I can always try again Right.

Question 5: Is the Mystery Pokemon Ampharos?

classy_cat18
4th July 2006, 12:01 AM
Inferno: That's right! Choose your prize.

I would like another game of MP, please.

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2006, 12:05 AM
Makuhita, Grimer, Miltank, Primeape, Registeel, Slakoth, Staryu, Electrode, Venomoth, Slaking, Poliwrath, Ralts, Ekans, Magby

classy_cat18
4th July 2006, 12:10 AM
MP: Makuhita, Grimer, Miltank, Primeape, Registeel, Slakoth, Staryu, Electrode, Venomoth, Slaking, Poliwrath, Ralts, Ekans, Magby

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2006, 12:16 AM
It was.

Inferno_Dragon
4th July 2006, 12:26 AM
classy_cat18, you're not pulling my leg, are you?

Anyways, I would like a hollow stone.

Then I would like to spend 2 stamps to forge my recently purchased Hollow stone and the Photosynthesis Gem to get a Leaf Stone so when it is time I can evolve Bellsprout's Secondary Evolution.

And that's it for right now.

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2006, 12:28 AM
You get your stone.

classy_cat18
4th July 2006, 01:14 AM
MP: Makuhita, Registeel, Slakoth, Slaking, Ralts
Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Surf?

EMT: Screech

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2006, 10:44 AM
It cannot.

Dark Dragonite
4th July 2006, 11:07 AM
MP: Dusclops, Sunflora, Lugia, Dustox, Raikou

Question 2: Was this pokemon introduced in R/B/Y? No
Question 3:Has this polemon evolved already?

Also, 10 G1 SCs for stamps please!! # 1, 8, 7

classy_cat18
4th July 2006, 11:55 AM
MP: Registeel, Slakoth, Slaking, Ralts
Question #3: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Steve: No, it hasn't. SCs: 4 Stamps, 7 Red MGcoins (0 SC(s) with 3 correct, 2 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering)

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2006, 11:59 AM
Shonta: It can.

Dark Dragonite
4th July 2006, 12:03 PM
MP: Lugia, Raikou

Question 2: Was this pokemon introduced in R/B/Y? No
Question 3:Has this polemon evolved already? No
Guess: Is it Raikou?

classy_cat18
4th July 2006, 12:09 PM
Steve: It sure is. ^_^

MP: Slakoth, Ralts
Question #4: Is the Pokemon Slakoth?

Inferno_Dragon
4th July 2006, 12:12 PM
Seeing that is is the Fourth of July, I though I post a Fourth Of July poll

7/4 What was your most interesting fireworks experience, if you do celebrate the Fourth of July?

It was 7-8 years ago, my brother and I were visiting my grandma in Oregon. It was the day before July 4. We were sitting outside on her porch when we saw fireworks go off down the river. It came from the area where they do the normal Fourth of July celebration. It turns out they were testing them, except the next day, the fireworks were as specactular as the previous day.

I would like a Mystery Gift, please.

classy_cat18
4th July 2006, 12:20 PM
Inferno: Solar Gem, Stat Modification Die

7/4 What was your most interesting fireworks experience, if you do celebrate the Fourth of July?
I remember when I was about ten and my family bought a lot of fireworks to celebrate the Fourth of July. One of them released a plastic man with a parachute when it exploded. I didn't find it until the next day. We also bought a lot of firecrackers.

MG please.

Dark Dragonite
4th July 2006, 12:26 PM
awesome!! Can I have 5 stamps? or did I go to the next group down to 2 Stamps?

*Murkrow
4th July 2006, 01:35 PM
Hannah: Berry

Sell for CCP's please.

I don't celebrate the Fourth of July and although I've seen a lot of displays, none have been more than bog standard, really. There was one in Easter that was interesting mainly because the wind was blowing into the land so the fireworks themselves were being blown closer to us than they normally would (hence why people were dodging bits of packaging xD). That's probably about the most interesting I can think of right now, though I have seen a lot on tv (usually celebrating New Year) that look fantastic.

MG please.

classy_cat18
4th July 2006, 05:10 PM
Steve: You can have 5 stamps.

Hannah: You get two CCPs for your berry. MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2006, 06:04 PM
Shonta: It is not, and your MG is a Lunar Gem.

classy_cat18
4th July 2006, 06:58 PM
I knew it. And I'm selling that gem for stamps.
MP: Ralts
The Mystery Pokemon is Ralts. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2006, 06:58 PM
2 stamps and a blue coin for you.

classy_cat18
4th July 2006, 09:06 PM
Another game of MP, please.

Crazy Elf Boy
4th July 2006, 09:11 PM
This looks fun

Can i play?

classy_cat18
4th July 2006, 10:17 PM
Yeah, if you have any MGCoins.

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2006, 10:17 PM
Shonta: Breloom, Magneton, Regice, Togepi, Goldeen, Huntail, Torkoal, Dusclops, Poliwrath, Omastar, Gulpin, Spheal, Lunatone, Ninjask

classy_cat18
4th July 2006, 10:42 PM
MP: Breloom, Magneton, Regice, Togepi, Goldeen, Huntail, Torkoal, Dusclops, Poliwrath, Omastar, Gulpin, Spheal, Lunatone, Ninjask
Question #1: Has the Pokemon evolved?

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2006, 10:48 PM
It has not.

classy_cat18
4th July 2006, 11:00 PM
MP: Regice, Togepi, Goldeen, Torkoal, Gulpin, Spheal, Lunatone
Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Ice Beam?

The Blue Avenger
4th July 2006, 11:09 PM
It can.

classy_cat18
5th July 2006, 12:05 AM
MP: Regice, Goldeen, Spheal, Lunatone
Question #3: Is the Pokemon an Ice type?

The Blue Avenger
5th July 2006, 08:00 AM
It is not.

Dark Dragonite
5th July 2006, 08:49 AM
I would like 10 G1 SCs please!!
# 1,8,7

and 1 game of MP please

Ace64
5th July 2006, 09:39 AM

Hmmm..well one time, I was sitting in a movie theater, and the movie was just getting good. All of a sudden, an alarm started to ring, the movie stopped, and we were told to leave. Everyone else was leaving the theaters too, and going outside into the rain. Somebody pulled the fire alarm, but the firemen never found anything. Everyone was upset that this happened, and a few people left, which was really stupid. After a half hour, we got to go back in and watch the rest of the movie. 6.

[7/4]What was your most interesting fireworks experience; if you do celebrate the 4th of July?

Can't remember anything too newsworthy. The best 4th of July celebration was one night in NY. After the show, we had to trek 39 blocks back to our car. Fun.

classy_cat18
5th July 2006, 09:57 AM
MP: Goldeen, Lunatone
Question #4: Is the Pokemon Lunatone?

Steve: Silcoon, Horsea, Sudowoodo, Skiploom, Entei, Loudred, Snorlax, Venonat, Lanturn, Metagross, Ariados, Makuhita, Torkoal, Articuno. SCs: 6 Stamps, 5 Red MGcoins (0 SC(s) with 3 correct, 3 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering)

Trey: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin

Dark Dragonite
5th July 2006, 10:26 AM
MP: Silcoon, Horsea, Sudowoodo, Skiploom, Entei, Loudred, Snorlax, Venonat, Lanturn, Metagross, Ariados, Makuhita, Torkoal, Articuno

Question 1:Does the Pokemon have an "S" in it's name?

*Murkrow
5th July 2006, 11:01 AM
Hannah: MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs

Cool :) I'll take those in CCP's.

[05/06] Do you enjoy thunderstorms? Why/why not? When was the last one you watched?

I love them :) Not that we get them very often, but still. Beats me as to why I like them so much, I just....do. Just something different. I haven't seen a good one for ages, though. Me and mum drove through a small and crap one on Sunday, but it wasn't very atmospheric, mainly because we had music blaring and were talking. And it was nothing more than a few flashes of lightning, really. I also missed one a month or so ago; we'd been at the zoo and I got a lift with a few friends back because it had started raining; just arrived in Chester when they rang and said that we'd missed this massive thunderstorm. Hoped it would come over Chester (the zoo is like, a mile or so out of the city), but all we got was one massive clap of thunder and that was it. Ah well. We'll hopefully have one here soon, it's got that feel in the air.

2 MG's please.

classy_cat18
5th July 2006, 11:39 AM
Steve: No, it doesn't.

Hannah: Mystery Box, Solar Gem

[05/06] Do you enjoy thunderstorms? Why/why not? When was the last one you watched?
Kind of. I love to watch the lightning and the patterns that they take. It's just so interesting. I don't like being caught in the rain or blackouts, though. The last thunderstorm I saw was last Saturday, I think.

MG please.

*Murkrow
5th July 2006, 11:51 AM
Hannah: Mystery Box, Solar Gem

I'll sell the Gem for CCP's, take 2 CCP's as my uncommon item and my free MG from the Mystery Box, please.

Inferno_Dragon
5th July 2006, 11:53 AM

Sort of. I do enjoy thunderstorms as long as there are not too scary. Besides that, it is interesting to see the thunder light up the sky. I think there was yesterday unless that was the fireworks I heard. If it was fireworks, then that last one I watched was a month ago.

Can I get a Mystery Gift, Please?

classy_cat18
5th July 2006, 12:00 PM
Hannah: 2 stamps for your gem, and you get 1 Stamp/CCP for your free MG.

Inferno: Spark Gem

The Blue Avenger
5th July 2006, 12:42 PM
Shonta: It is not, and your MG is a Red MGcoin.

Dark Dragonite
5th July 2006, 12:49 PM
MP: Entei, Loudred, Venonat, Lanturn, Makuhita, Torkoal, Articuno

Question 1:Does the Pokemon have an "S" in it's name? No
Question 2: Was this pokemon introduced in R/S/E?

classy_cat18
5th July 2006, 02:16 PM
MP: Goldeen
The Mystery Pokemon is Goldeen. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Steve: No, it wasn't.

The Blue Avenger
5th July 2006, 02:22 PM
It is. Take the coin.

classy_cat18
5th July 2006, 02:27 PM
Seven scratchcards (1,3,5) for 2 stamps, please.

The Blue Avenger
5th July 2006, 02:46 PM
Shonta: 12 Stamps, 1 Red MGcoin

Dark Dragonite
5th July 2006, 04:05 PM
MP: Entei, Venonat, Lanturn, Articuno

Question 2: Was this pokemon introduced in R/S/E? No
Question 3: Is this pokemon Legendary?

classy_cat18
5th July 2006, 07:30 PM
Steve: Yeah, it is.

Dark Dragonite
5th July 2006, 08:35 PM
MP: Entei, Articuno

Question 2: Was this pokemon introduced in R/S/E? No
Question 3: Is this pokemon Legendary? Yes

Guess: Is it my favorite Legendary, Articuno?

classy_cat18
5th July 2006, 08:42 PM
Steve: No, it isn't. You get a Red MGCoin.

Inferno_Dragon
5th July 2006, 08:52 PM
I would like to a exchange one stamp for a Red MGCoin. Then I would like to play Mystery Pokemon

classy_cat18
5th July 2006, 09:27 PM
Inferno: Slowking, Stantler, Lotad, Psyduck, Butterfree, Volbeat, Mawile, Granbull, Sneasel, Machop, Whismur, Gulpin, Krabby, Magby

Inferno_Dragon
5th July 2006, 09:53 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Slowking, Stantler, Lotad, Psyduck, Butterfree, Volbeat, Mawile, Granbull, Sneasel, Machop, Whismur, Gulpin, Krabby, Magby

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in R/S/E

classy_cat18
5th July 2006, 09:59 PM

Inferno_Dragon
5th July 2006, 10:03 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Slowking, Stantler, Psyduck, Butterfree Granbull, Sneasel, Machop, Krabby, Magby

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in R/S/E? No
Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in G/S/C?

classy_cat18
5th July 2006, 10:41 PM

Inferno_Dragon
5th July 2006, 10:50 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Psyduck, Butterfree, Machop, Krabby

Question 2: Was the Mystery Pokemon introduced in G/S/C? No
Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon learn the HM05 Flash?

classy_cat18
5th July 2006, 11:00 PM
Inferno: Yes, it can.

Inferno_Dragon
5th July 2006, 11:04 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Psyduck, Butterfree

Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon learn the HM05 Flash? Yes
Question 4: Is this Pokemon already Evolved?

classy_cat18
5th July 2006, 11:21 PM
Inferno: No, it hasn't.

Inferno_Dragon
5th July 2006, 11:27 PM
Mystery Pokemon: Psyduck

Question 3: Can the Mystery Pokemon learn the HM05 Flash? Yes
Question 4: Is this Pokemon already Evolved? No
Question: Then the Mystery Pokemon has to be .... (Drum Rolls) PSYDUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is the Mystery Pokemon Psyduck?

classy_cat18
5th July 2006, 11:38 PM
Inferno: That's right. Pick your prize.

Inferno_Dragon
5th July 2006, 11:42 PM
I think I will take a Blue MGCoin and that will do it for me until later.

Lady Vulpix
6th July 2006, 06:03 AM
Sorry I took 2 days off TPM. I was given 10 exams to correct and that's been taking most/all of what would otherwise have been my free time. I've already corrected 8... 2 more to go and they're due tomorrow. And there's another exam on Saturday! >_<

I've recently come back from my vacation and I already need a break! So please be patient, I'll do what I can until the whole thing's over.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 40
[BASE DAMAGE] 0
[BASE ACCURACY] N/A
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Crush Claw, Sing, Sketch, Rapid Spin, False Swipe, Foresight, Howl, Growth, Screech

Ace64
6th July 2006, 08:53 AM
EMT: Defense Curl

Eh, they're all right. Noise and fury, signifying nothing. It's the lightning that's cool to see, not the rain, winds or thunder. The last one was probably a couple of weeks ago...pretty bad. Power went out.

classy_cat18
6th July 2006, 09:47 AM
EMT: Baton Pass

Trey: Miracle Berry

The Blue Avenger
6th July 2006, 10:39 AM
EMT: ...Is this Splash?

Ace64
6th July 2006, 11:09 AM
Probably.We really should be able to sell TMs... I'll sell the Berry for stamps.

[7/6] Are you going anywhere for summer vacation? If so, where? If not, where would you like to go?

Hopefully, I'll be heading down to the beach more than a few times during the summer. I'm not big on swimming, but it's like a tradition. Also, maybe I'll be going down south, Georgia, to visit some family down there. There's not too much I can do, though, because I'll be going to college orientation in August.

classy_cat18
6th July 2006, 12:18 PM
Trey: Ten stamps for your berry. MG: Red MGcoin

A game of MP, please. *pays Red MGCoin*

Lady Vulpix
6th July 2006, 05:49 PM
Shonta: you win a Baton Pass TM from the EMT Game. Congratulations!

MP: Torkoal, Sentret, Wailmer, Glalie, Castform, Ponyta, Armaldo, Gyarados, Dratini, Crawdaunt, Mr. Mime, Pidgeotto, Manectric, Raichu

[7/6] Are you going anywhere for summer vacation? If so, where? If not, where would you like to go?
It'll be a few months before summer begins, so I can't tell yet. Maybe, maybe not... There's no way to know.

classy_cat18
6th July 2006, 09:16 PM
Alright! This can either go to Bo or Ali! Um...can I use it in any of the threads?

Gabi: Flame Gem

MP: Torkoal, Sentret, Wailmer, Glalie, Castform, Ponyta, Armaldo, Gyarados, Dratini, Crawdaunt, Mr. Mime, Pidgeotto, Manectric, Raichu

I would love to go to Bermuda again and see my stepfamily. The beaches are so nice there and it's so relaxing. I don't care if it's just for a week. I haven't seen my stepbrothers and stepsister in so long.

MG please.

The Blue Avenger
6th July 2006, 10:41 PM
Shonta: Lunar Gem.

classy_cat18
6th July 2006, 10:49 PM
Selling that gem.

The Blue Avenger
6th July 2006, 11:07 PM
2 stamps (right?) for you.

Inferno_Dragon
7th July 2006, 12:07 AM
I would like to buy a Hollow Stone with my Blue MGCoin.

Sometime this summer, I might go camping. My parents want to leave the motorhome at home but I hopefully we won't have to come to that if we can get it fixed enough. I would like to visit Crater Lake in Oregon and revisit Seaside again.

An Mystery Gift Please.

And trading one stamp to get a Red MGCoin, I would like to play a game of Mystery Pokemon.

(Hopefully, that isn't too much of a request.)

Crazy Elf Boy
7th July 2006, 12:15 AM
Yeh I would like to start this as well

Yeh for my summer vaction I am going back to my Nan's house in NSW. She lives in a small country tow but it is loads of fun.

Mystery gift please

Wolfsong
7th July 2006, 03:37 AM
*Hands over the mg coins required.* I'd like my two cranks of the emt for this month please. *crosses fingers*

Lady Vulpix
7th July 2006, 05:35 AM
Shonta: yes, you can. MP: yes, it was.

Inferno Dragon: you get your Hollow Stone. What will you do with it? MG: Red MGcoin. MP: Machop, Zubat, Girafarig, Zigzagoon, Swinub, Sudowoodo, Pinsir, Shellder, Magikarp, Pikachu, Muk, Glalie, Kyogre, Tropius

Crazy Elf Boy: welcome! MG: Solar Gem.

Amy: Mud Shot, Dragonbreath.

classy_cat18
7th July 2006, 10:12 AM
MP: Torkoal, Wailmer, Glalie, Castform, Armaldo, Crawdaunt, Manectric
Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Ice Beam?

Lady Vulpix
7th July 2006, 02:22 PM
Yes, it can.

Inferno_Dragon
7th July 2006, 05:36 PM
I am storing the Hollow Stone for later when I need to forge a Evolutionary Stone. Hopefully, that's okay. I didn't need to use it right away when I bought, right?

MP: Machop, Zubat, Girafarig, Zigzagoon, Swinub, Sudowoodo, Pinsir, Shellder, Magikarp, Pikachu, Muk, Glalie, Kyogre, Tropius

Question 1: Was the Mystery Pokemon Introduced in Pokemon R/B/Y?

classy_cat18
7th July 2006, 05:47 PM
MP: Wailmer, Glalie, Castform, Crawdaunt
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Water type?

Ace64
7th July 2006, 05:57 PM
I'm buying Hannah's Recover TM for 40 stamps. She'll confirm..

Crazy Elf Boy
8th July 2006, 03:04 AM
I would like to sell my solar gem please.

classy_cat18
8th July 2006, 10:03 AM
Crazy Elf Boy: Stamps or CCPs?

Crazy Elf Boy
8th July 2006, 08:10 PM
Sorry for stamps please.

And I would like to Trade one of the stamps for a Red MG Coin please.

I would like to play a game of MP please.

classy_cat18
8th July 2006, 08:13 PM
Crazy Elf Boy: *gives him one stamp and a Red MGCoin*

Crazy Elf Boy
8th July 2006, 08:15 PM
Thankyou Game of Mystery Pokemon please. *Pays Red MG Coin*

classy_cat18
8th July 2006, 08:18 PM
Crazy Elf Boy: Gastly, Hitmonchan, Venomoth, Machamp, Dusclops, Gorebyss, Murkrow, Gyarados, Furret, Natu, Ninjask, Illumise, Nidoran F, Starmie

Crazy Elf Boy
8th July 2006, 08:24 PM
MP:Gastly, Hitmonchan, Venomoth, Machamp, Dusclops, Gorebyss, Murkrow, Gyarados, Furret, Natu, Ninjask, Illumise, Nidoran F, Starmie

Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in R/B/Y?