PDA

View Full Version : GAME : Infestation (Round 2) (M.A.)

Heald
30th June 2006, 11:26 AM
K, for mods, this is another TWG/AM/WT/Mirage spin-off.

Infestation

A foreign object hit the Nevada desert in the evening. It was transported to Area 51 for examination, but somehow an accident occurred and whatever was inside the object has escaped and killed all the scientists working on it.

The ‘Alien’ is a shapeshifter and has made herself look like another soldier. She has the power to lay eggs that hatch and the hatchling must infest a human host to survive.

Area 51 has been put under lockdown. No one can get in or out. The objectives? For the unlucky soldiers – to hunt down and eradicate the alien threat. For the alien – to survive the witch hunt and escape to the outside world.

Daytime

The alien cannot operate in the open and so is vulnerable. All the soldiers collate their suspicions and at the end of the day one unlucky soul is executed and then the autopsy is performed, revealing whether they are alien or not.

Nighttime

The soldiers retire to their billets and sleep. However, the alien and her hosts operate.

Soldiers

Private – No abilities apart from a daytime vote.

Medic – Can send a PM every second Nighttime (beginning Nighttime 2) to the host to administer a drug to any player. If the player has not been infested, no harm comes to them. If the player is infested, they die instantly.

Sniper – Is on watch at night and can send a PM to the host to guard a player of his choice from any Alien attack once per Nighttime. All Alien attacks against the chosen player will simply fail for that Nighttime.

Commando – Out to hunt Alien scum. Can send a PM to the host every Nighttime to watch one player. If that player participates in an Alien attack, there is a 50% chance of catching and killing that player.

Sergeant – Has been delegated the role of interrogating the other soldiers. May send a message to the host every Nighttime to interrogate a soldier and find out their role (either Alien or Human).

Major – The head of the soldiers and so has his own private security. If aliens attempt to Kill or Infest the Major during Nighttime, he has a 50% chance to catch and kill one of the aliens.

Aliens

There is one Alien at the beginning who is always the Queen. As the Queen she has the power to infest. The Aliens can only use these abilities at Nighttime. The Queen also starts with an already infested soldier, picked at random. Only the Queen can infest.

Infest – Lays an egg. The hatchling will target a player of the Queen’s choice. The Queen must send the PM on behalf of her brood to the host to designate the target. If the Queen attempts to Infest, the aliens cannot attack this Nighttime. The first Infestation has a 100% chance of success (except against a Major). The second Infestation has a 25% chance of failure. The third Infestation has a 50% chance of failure. Any subsequent Infestation attempts have a 75% chance of failure. Also, once half of the players are dead, failed Infestations have a 50% chance of having a random Alien caught and killed.

Kill – The aliens go out and kill. 25% chance of success if only one alien. 50% chance of success if two aliens. 75% chance of success if three or more aliens. If the attack fails, there is a 50% chance a random Alien is caught and killed. If the Aliens attempt to kill, they cannot use Infest this Nighttime.

Everytime a player is successfully infested, they randomly bear the traits of one of the breeds of Alien from the Queen’s planet. Here they are :

Shadowmorph – A master of disguise. If killed by Daytime vote will register as a human in the autopsy.

Johrmaid – The Queen’s loyal helper. If the Queen is caught during a Nighttime attack, the Johrmaid will take her place in death.

Brutash – If caught during a Nighttime attack will survive death.

Scyrocles – If killed by Daytime vote has a 50% chance of killing at random a player who voted for him.

Clairras – Has a 50% chance of escaping any ill-effects of human nighttime abilities.

Mentare – A manipulator. Will choose the loser of a Daytime vote tie, even if he himself is one of those concerned in the tie.

Parascule – A parasite. The host is unaware that he is infested but for all intensive purposes is counted as an alien. The Queen can send a PM to the host at Daytime to change the vote of the Parascule’s host without him realising it. If the Queen dies, the Queen can select another Alien to manipulate the Parascule.

Due to the alien’s weak psychic link, she can only successfully maintain control of two host bodies at a time (excluding herself). If there are more than three Aliens (including the Queen), every nighttime there is a 50% chance one of the host bodies at random will try and wrest control from the Alien, in which case the other Aliens have no choice but to kill the host body.

Other Notes

The Infestation does not occur until the time that Nighttime ends and Daytime begins. This means that if a human is targetted by either the Medic or Sergeant during a Nighttime they are infested, they will register as human.

Victory

The Soldiers win if they eradicate all the Alien and all her Host Bodies.

The Aliens win if they outnumber the Soldiers.

1 ) No voting neutral twice in a row
2 ) No vote except on first Daytime = 1 Doom
3 ) 3 Dooms = Automatic Death
4 ) No editting posts
5 ) Posting contents of PM = Automatic Death
6 ) Revealing your role publically = Automatic Death
7 ) Bold your votes please
8 ) Daytime and Nighttime are both 24 hours (roughly), so a full cycle is 48 hours (roughly)
9 ) Can corpses AKA dead players keep their comments to a minimum, and may under no circumstances give any players any help or advice.

Alive

Hyperness is a Good Thing
Magmar
Drusilla

Dead

Crazy Elf Boy (Medic)
c0n5p1r4cy (Private)
Asilynne (Private)
Green Lanturn (Major)
Ace64 (Sergeant)
TheBlueAvenger (Sniper)
Dark Dragonite (Private)
Roy Karrde (Private)
Dark-San (Private)

Alien Victory

Dark-San
30th June 2006, 11:43 AM
[b][size=3]Neutral. Meh, another demotion.

Ace64
30th June 2006, 11:52 AM
Ooh, nifty roles. How'd you come up with them Heald?

Neutral as well. No way to find the fiend among us.

The Blue Avenger
30th June 2006, 12:13 PM
Neutral.

30th June 2006, 12:16 PM
cool, another round has started!

*votes neutral for now*

Dark Dragonite
30th June 2006, 12:25 PM
I vote Neutral because I have nothing to go on yet, doubt it will change, but always a possibility.

Magmar
30th June 2006, 02:46 PM
I'm staying neutral for now.

+conspiracy+
30th June 2006, 06:38 PM
.... jebus, are these roles random, I bet not :rolleyes:

anyways, I will vote this round because I couldn't care less about what happens... o0o tricky eh?

Dark Dragonite cuz he's daaaaarrrrrkkk... k, now everyone can go ahead and vote for me :dance:

Crazy Elf Boy
30th June 2006, 07:07 PM
Yay I vote Neutral

Green Lanturn
30th June 2006, 07:12 PM
I dont want anyone to die this early...even you c0n5p1r4cy...now that we both know what its like to die early...ITS BORING!

so yeah, Nuetral for me to.

And yes, very interesting roles heald...lets see what becomes of them...

~GL

Dark Dragonite
30th June 2006, 10:14 PM
Despite your voting for me...I will remain Neutral...besides, since you wanted to get voted off, the worst we could do to you is push you off a giant tic-tac-toe board...I mean keep you around, lol :angel:

+conspiracy+
1st July 2006, 12:13 AM
k... ummm, giant tic-tac-toe borads are scary, :eek:

anyways, guess I'll change to neutral, seeing as how no other votes were cast...

Drusilla
1st July 2006, 02:14 PM
Uhm... neutral... dammit...

I hate rain. My car leaks and the driver's seat gets really soaked... and it's pouring right now... :'(

Heald
2nd July 2006, 04:36 AM
No one dies today.

Dead

But the night comes forth. Nighttime 1.

Heald
3rd July 2006, 10:13 AM
Dead

Commence Daytime 2.

Green Lanturn
3rd July 2006, 06:34 PM
Im just gonna start the vote, seeing as nobody esle cares to....just dont bite my head off for it....

*assigns random numbers to each person and rolls many sided aol dice....

And we have....Hyperness is a good thing.

Nothing personal, and this'll probably change later...its just someone needs to start the vote, and everyone who voted nuetral last dawn cant vote nuetral this dawn....so...begin the massacre....

~GL

Ace64
3rd July 2006, 06:56 PM
Heald seems pretty suspicious so he gets my vote...

Er, I mean, Crazy Elf Boy.

The Blue Avenger
3rd July 2006, 07:17 PM
Heh, I'll combine the two votes. I vote for Hyperness is a Crazy Elf Boy. :D

I guess I'll go for Crazy Elf Boy for now.

Drusilla
4th July 2006, 12:46 AM
Ah, what the hell, Crazy Elf Boy for me, too...

Dark Dragonite
4th July 2006, 01:11 AM
to avoid dooming myself...Crazy Elf Boy...

Crazy Elf Boy
4th July 2006, 04:26 AM
Yeh thanx everyone you are very supportive well I might as well vote Crazy Elf Boy as well then, cause I am going to die any way.

4th July 2006, 05:16 AM
*looks* I'll just return the vote to Green Lanturn.. =) nothing against you either, it's the obligatory vote.

+conspiracy+
4th July 2006, 06:44 AM
meh... Green Lanturn =P

I have my reasons though seriously.

Magmar
4th July 2006, 07:01 AM
Yeh thanx everyone you are very supportive well I might as well vote Crazy Elf Boy as well then, cause I am going to die any way.

Haven't you learned that just doesn't work? *cough*megahorny*cough*

Throwing my vote out there for Crazy Elf Boy, because people who do that bug me.

Dark-San
4th July 2006, 09:31 AM
[b][size=3] >.< I can't make up a choice anyway. I will go with Ace. Sorry bro if that bothers you, but I don't think you will die from my vote.

Heald
4th July 2006, 10:22 AM
Dead

Crazy Elf Boy (Medic)

With no antidote, the night draws in. Nighttime 2.

+conspiracy+
4th July 2006, 03:12 PM
stupid bandwagoners :mad:

well, im still alive :dance:

Heald
5th July 2006, 01:28 PM
Dead

Daytime 3

Dark Dragonite
5th July 2006, 06:57 PM
oh crap, lol...Well, I still know nothing, this round seems a lot more difficult to tell, so Neutral, just so I don't get doomed...

+conspiracy+
5th July 2006, 06:57 PM
Im gonna stick to my vote of last round and single out Green Lanturn

... like I said, I have my reasons... :pirate: Im not an alien, im a pirate xD

The Blue Avenger
5th July 2006, 07:05 PM
I'll stay neutral until some compelling evidence comes along.

Ace64
5th July 2006, 08:23 PM
Voting without a reason? Sounds alien (werewolf) talk to me.

conspiracy get my vote.

Green Lanturn
5th July 2006, 09:34 PM
Why do i keep having the phrase "Niether one can live while the other one survives..." running through my head...

perhaps its just because me and conspiracy keep trying to knock each other off....WHY?

Trust me, im no alien...or pirate....im a ninja :ninja:!

LOL....with that said, im not gonna follow through with the godfather-like god-foresaken vendetta conspiracy apparently has against me....SCREW YOU!

There are certain targets that seem obvious....thats all i can say....so...with that said, i feel the smarter alien would target the non-likely's....with that said, im going to stick with my vote from the last round and say "Hyperness is a good thing".

....though, i realize by doing this ill probably get a retaliation vote and be ahead in the vote count, oh well......

However, everyone else can feel free to vote conspiracy off again :)

~GL

Drusilla
5th July 2006, 11:07 PM
Ninjas>>>>>pirates

conspiracy

The Blue Avenger
5th July 2006, 11:11 PM
Okay, sure. conspiracy.

Roy Karrde
5th July 2006, 11:11 PM
Looks like conspiracy is going to bite it, but I think I am going Neutral instead of any bandwagon jumping yet.

+conspiracy+
6th July 2006, 12:23 AM
LOL....with that said, im not gonna follow through with the godfather-like god-foresaken vendetta conspiracy apparently has against me....SCREW YOU!

umm, im sorry for playing the game, and you need to take a chill pill... for one thing, my vote in the last game was random, i stated so in my post and asked you to not take it personally... and doesn't it seem obvious that my choice towards you in this game is simply because you seem suspicious to me... and if that seems like a vendetta to you, then pull your head out of your ass.. nuff said

sorry to be so rude, and thank you for not voting for me :keke:

and jumping on the bandwagon just makes this game crap btw, but i have no control over what you people do, so whatever

Drusilla
6th July 2006, 01:07 AM
I wasn't bandwagoning, I was just stating that I prefer ninjas...

OMG!!!!111oneone

*falls over*

I so wish I had that movie that my friend made. We had an assignment to make a two-minute commentary film, and my friend chose "Why Ninpos Are Better Than Pirates" as his topic. It was great...

Magmar
6th July 2006, 06:13 AM
I'll vote Conspiracy.

6th July 2006, 08:48 AM
I don't get the grudge that Green Lanturn has for me, so I'm just returning his vote. =(

Dark-San
6th July 2006, 11:12 AM
[b][size=3]c0n5p1r4cy for the sake of fun.

Heald
6th July 2006, 03:04 PM
Dead

c0n5p1r4cy (Private)

Commence Nighttime 3...

Dark Dragonite
6th July 2006, 03:25 PM
THAT is why I didn't jump on the bandwagon...but now I'm screwed, because I can't vote neutral next daytime...
2 bandwagons:
0 Aliens
1 Private
1 Medic

+conspiracy+
6th July 2006, 03:56 PM
meh /dead again

Ace64
6th July 2006, 05:15 PM
Well, both of them did vote for other people...meh.

+conspiracy+
6th July 2006, 08:53 PM
Well, both of them did vote for other people...meh.

i did have a reason... figure it out

Crazy Elf Boy
6th July 2006, 10:01 PM
I voted neutral again in the first round and for myself in the second round.

The Blue Avenger
7th July 2006, 09:17 AM
Yeah, whenever we've seen someone vote for himself, they've been a villain. Sorry.

Heald
8th July 2006, 05:00 AM
Dead

Daytime 4 begins.

8th July 2006, 05:11 AM
Well, since Green Lanturn has voted for me twice in a row for two rounds... =( I might as well do it first this time and vote for him... *sighs* Shouldn't expect any changes. (*is saving her neutral vote for truly desperate times*)..but if I don't recieve a countervote then i'll probably change my vote.

Crazy Elf Boy
8th July 2006, 05:20 AM
(dead) Oh ok *writes down in notebook*

And i think everyone should stop bandwagoning cause they are just going to swing and hit some unfortunate person AKA me and conspiracy (dead)

Dark-San
8th July 2006, 09:35 AM
[b][size=3] I will go with Hyperness is a good thing since I don't like the idea of people voting for revenge.

Magmar
8th July 2006, 02:51 PM
I'm gonna vote Neutral for now.

The Blue Avenger
8th July 2006, 03:35 PM
Neutral until I see pressing evidence.

Green Lanturn
8th July 2006, 09:01 PM
Bah....nobody is voting, and this only aids the alein side...

Well....Nuetral.

Tis might change supposing we get any more votes.....but it doesnt look likely.

~GL

Ace64
8th July 2006, 09:45 PM
Wow...no deaths last night and all neutrals? Did the aliens manage to get another one last night? This isn't good..

I'll go for TBA. Four aliens out there, and TBA's pretty sneaky. Or not.

Magmar
8th July 2006, 10:29 PM
I'm going to also throw a vote for TheBlueAvenger. I agree with the him being sneaky, and I'd like to save my neutral vote.

Roy Karrde
8th July 2006, 10:33 PM
I am going to vote for The Green Lantern. He lets Hyperness slip by with the revenge, and then does a Neutral when talking about aiding the Alien side due to lack of voting. Something seems a little fishy there.

The Blue Avenger
8th July 2006, 10:48 PM
...Sure, RK's logic sounds more sound than "OMGZ he's sneeky lolz".

Green Lanturn

Green Lanturn
8th July 2006, 11:44 PM
My voting nuetral was for 2 reasons, to try to get Hyperness to change their vote, and to not have to point blame at anyone else...but seeing as thats been done now...

TheBlueAvenger.

Sorry mate, but i said my vote would probably change.

~GL

Dark-San
9th July 2006, 12:08 AM
[b][size=3] I will go with Hyperness is a good thing since I don't like the idea of people voting for revenge.

[b][size=3] Changing my vote now to TheBlueAvenger. I agree with Magmar's call that TBA is just too sneaky.

Dark Dragonite
9th July 2006, 01:07 AM
I wanted to vote due to conspiracy's theory(hahaha...no), and the little evidence we have...Green Lanturn

Drusilla
9th July 2006, 02:54 AM
*flips a coin* TBA or Green Lanturn...

Green Lanturn

I mean, super powers from a ring? Not buying that... sounds sneaky to me... He probably found it in a Cracker Jack box and wants to manipulate the Schwartz... Damn moichendising!

9th July 2006, 02:57 AM
Wow. True to my word, I shall switch to a neutral for now until further notice...

Magmar
9th July 2006, 09:34 AM
Just wanted to say that this voting debate is pretty awesome. This is what happens when we have a relatively full set of participating members! ^_^

Heald
9th July 2006, 05:34 PM
If my tallies are correct it is a tie, meaning a coin flip...

Dead

Green Lanturn (Major)
Asilynne (Private) (Doomed out)

Nighttime 4 commences...

The Blue Avenger
9th July 2006, 05:57 PM
Well, crap.

Crazy Elf Boy
9th July 2006, 09:05 PM
(dead) See perfect example of a swing and miss bandwagon (dead)

+conspiracy+
9th July 2006, 09:24 PM
ooo I guess I was wrong about you GL.. =(

but then again, you could have been a Shadowmorph xD

Dark Dragonite
9th July 2006, 11:22 PM
Crap again...we're screwed...especially if the aliens are who I think they are...

Heald
10th July 2006, 04:36 PM
Dead

Ace64 - Sergeant

With a fresh body laid out, Daytime 5 commences.

+conspiracy+
10th July 2006, 05:02 PM
lol.. now the aliens can kill openly during the day... booooooooo!!!!!

The Blue Avenger
10th July 2006, 06:12 PM
Well, crap.

Limed for truth.

Magmar
10th July 2006, 10:24 PM
I'm going to vote for TheBlueAvenger, because our lack of voting him off ended up leading to Green Lanturn's death. With Ace64 having accused him and having been the Sergeant, that leads me to believe he's probably alien.

The Blue Avenger
10th July 2006, 10:36 PM
In my defense, Ace also accused Crazy Elf Boy, and look at how well that turned out.

11th July 2006, 03:02 AM
*thinks* actually, I think Magmar's reasoning is pretty sound.. since Ace was a sergeant, he should know something... so it's TheBlueAvenger for me too
(sorry I do have to vote this round >.<)

Dark-San
11th July 2006, 04:00 AM
[b][size=3] I will go with TheBlueAvenger too since I have gotten quite some hints from the early stages of the game till now. And if TheBlueAvenger ends up being not an alien, then Magmar will be my next vote.

Dark Dragonite
11th July 2006, 09:22 AM
I'm going Neutral for the time being...probably going to change to save myself later...now, people, let's think about this...

TBA could be an alien, or infested soldier...we have atleast 4 soldiers left, or we'd lose by now, with 7 left, I have a feeling the original alien is an RPGer, and the others are infested...if I get singled out and killed the next night, then you will know what I feared from just seeing the list of who is playing...

Drusilla
11th July 2006, 10:45 PM
Meh... just cause I can... neutral... want to see how this TBA vs. Magmar thing finally plays out here before I decide who's on which side...

Heald
12th July 2006, 05:27 AM
You asked for it.

Dead

TheBlueAvenger (Sniper)

A cold wind comes from the East. Nighttime 5 begins.

Dark Dragonite
12th July 2006, 11:51 AM
I hate to say I told you so...but...I am glad I stayed neutral...we're all dead...

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2006, 02:03 PM
Yep, you guys are screwed. S - C - R... and the rest.

Have fun dying! Laterz. [dead]

+conspiracy+
12th July 2006, 10:32 PM
ok since this game is pretty much over... erm next game = Mafia

Magmar
13th July 2006, 05:57 AM
will you please keep your being dead comments to a minimum? sorry but it's... kinda annoying

aaaaaaaand we're screwed. x_x

13th July 2006, 06:34 AM
o.O Wow. *puts up a little "hope I survive the night" sign* >.<

Heald
13th July 2006, 06:54 AM
Dead

Roy Karrde (Private)

Which leaves three aliens and two soldiers...

Dead

Dark-San (Private)
Dark Dragonite (Private)

Aliens win!

Dark Dragonite
13th July 2006, 07:41 AM
o.O Wow. *puts up a little "hope I survive the night" sign* >.<

Lying alien so and so...{dead}
I knew Drusilla had something to do with it, but I figured with Dark San and Roy, voting an RPGer would be impossible to pull off without being killed myself...

EDIT: I also feel like the higher ranks weren't doing everything they could...

13th July 2006, 08:37 AM
I only followed the leader =P Hail to the queen!
Druuuuu we won~! *does a weird alien celebratory dance*
=P oh yeah and I did survive the night. ^_~

Green Lanturn
13th July 2006, 12:45 PM
.....*twitch twitch*.......so Hyperness was an alien after all....damn. lol

I guess that all depends on for how long.......

Well yeah, good game guys, on to the next one as usual......never tire!

lol

~GL

Magmar
13th July 2006, 03:16 PM
I was Queen. Go Aliens! :)

lol, when I got my role as "Queen", I was like you know what Heald, I oughtta smack you. haha.

Drusilla
13th July 2006, 05:40 PM
Lying alien so and so...{dead}
I knew Drusilla had something to do with it, but I figured with Dark San and Roy, voting an RPGer would be impossible to pull off without being killed myself...

EDIT: I also feel like the higher ranks weren't doing everything they could...

Heh, I was Commando, and I was infested the second night. Haha, w00t.

next game= kill c0n5p1r4cy in the first round, :-p

I was Queen. Go Aliens! :)

lol, when I got my role as "Queen", I was like you know what Heald, I oughtta smack you. haha.

I managed to *not* make any comments about that, lol... go me!

Magmar
13th July 2006, 08:36 PM
The PM to me and Hyperness said something like "Magmar the Queen"

14th July 2006, 02:56 AM
i wanted to post hail Queen Magmar, but I wasn't sure if I would get a smack for that >.<
I was the "loyal alien servant" from the very first round =P Wheee
and when we got dru that's when all the fun started. heh

Magmar
14th July 2006, 06:17 AM
I'll publicly post this mishap as it was pretty comical.

I sent my "we would like to kill Ace64 tonight" PM to Ace64 instead of Heald. Oops! Sorry, guys -_-;

14th July 2006, 10:51 AM
ROTFL!!!!! Well luckily we managed to kill him >.< hahaha that was amusing though

Ace64
14th July 2006, 10:59 AM
Yeah. I figured that was Magmar, being Magmar. Stupid me.

I've got a complaint, though. What's the point of interrogating someone, if, after Nighttime passes, they can be turned Alien, leaving me to believe they're still human?

Heald
14th July 2006, 11:02 AM
Tis the way the game works, I'm afraid.

Green Lanturn
14th July 2006, 09:58 PM
I've got a complaint, though. What's the point of interrogating someone, if, after Nighttime passes, they can be turned Alien, leaving me to believe they're still human?

Last game Ace, I interrogated Magmar the very first night, asking Heald that very same question, as an "if by chance"....

Heald said "on the rare event of that happening, I would find out they were human, because the infestation wouldnt be complete until the following morning..."

As it turns out, Magmar was infested that very night, and i spoke up directly to magmar, thus the reason for my infestation last game......

I dont really like it either, but as heald says, its the way the game works.

~GL

+conspiracy+
15th July 2006, 12:59 AM
meh.. so whats the next game gonna be same thing?

Everoy
17th July 2006, 12:08 PM
Hey, this is Mafia O.O

Magmar
18th July 2006, 06:15 AM
Hey Heald, when can we expect another round? I'm not going to rush you, but do you have an approximate day? :P

Heald
18th July 2006, 06:54 AM
Yeah, I tried to log on earlier but the internet was being gash.

Erm, I guess everyone wants to play next round so I don't think I'll change the roster (except for Asilynne who I think doomed out).

Also, I've got some basic rules for a Mafia-based game, I could write them out for the round after this if you want...

Anyway, I guess I'll begin Round 3 on Thursday.

18th July 2006, 07:03 AM
yay, can't wait for the next round ^_^

Dark-San
18th July 2006, 08:21 PM
If you really like mafia, go here: www.mafiascum.net/forum

They have tons of mafia games going at any one time, I've been going there for three years. The community is awesome.

[b][size=3]There should not be any form of advertising. I strongly suggest you to keep it only to your signature. Thanks.

Everoy
18th July 2006, 08:42 PM
[b][size=3]There should not be any form of advertising. I strongly suggest you to keep it only to your signature. Thanks.

Sorry *bonks self on head* I should know that by now. *deletes post*

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2006, 09:39 PM
Hey, I need to be taken out of the next game. I'm going to be in California, and I'm not sure how much computer time I'll get.

Drusilla
20th July 2006, 02:52 AM
As of right now, count me in, but I'm taking off for Minnesota on the 30th and haven't started packing yet... But it shouldn't be a problem unless my boss suddenly has another crisis or something...